IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

"The Truth"

Rate this topic

Guest guest

People, lokking for the truth, while the truth is a pathless land. To think that one can find "the truth", the truth about everything, the begining is something that goes beyond oour minds. To say "the truth out there" is dangerous to any mind, as the truth is something you or me do not know. We do not know what we haven't seen, we do not know what we might never see. TO explore as far as you can go and beyond would be to actually go beyond the reality. Ones you have steped over the border of reality, you're in a pathless land with no end.

We all know where the path of the endless beyond can go, where it has leaded many people into more or less the "end off life", suffering, depression from wanting something that is not there in real, in front of our physical eye. Illusions, destructing the value of what's real, resulting in having a hard time being able to cope with the facts of life as we all know it 100% for sure.

To search beyond has been tryed to 1000s of years and where is the anwser to that in the todays world? Where have we become better? What have we done better for this earth, the earth that is -in fact- the reality? Ones we go beyond the reality, we disrespect the values of the real world, cause we belive and keep our strongest faith in that there something out there that is better, more meaningfull, more valuable.

We all have 1000s of anwsers about truths befor our eyes, but we still cannot see it as something interestin enough. We know the earth is keeping us alive, but we don't seem to care so much about it. One can say that we want to find the truth to the earth, but yet again, we would be leading ourself from what we allready know more then anything, disrespecting, forgetting. We're simply used to it and are "blind" to see it and love that. We forget about each other, search for values in material things and illusional things.

Remember that the word "illusion" has it's meaning as "something that one can see, but who is not there". So be carefull to say that the real world is just an illusion, casue then u would be changeing the words meaning, it's meaning from the start, how u learned the meaning of the word "illusion".

Illusions is good, yes. they can be and are so wonderfull, and we nurture ourself with it all the time. If you see a beautifull woman, you don't see her really, you see what u imagine about her. If u see beautifull nature, u don't really see the nature, you see how u would like to be in the nature, how you might wanna be part of it, maybe eaven flying over it. Music aswell is an illusion, when u listen to it, it's giving you images, images u like to see when u listen to the music u like to listen to. Illusions can be taken eaven more far and deeper, and it is not dangerous as long as one know that it's just an illusion and that's it. If u overstep the border of the realness and belive that the "illusion" is real or eaven more real then your mind, your hands, a stones, trees, water, then you have lost the grip to know if what u see is real or not. We cannot know and we cannot disrespect what we have. Look around you and see all the beautifull things we have. If we all did that, loved what we allready have more, we wouldn't treat it and our fello human beings so bad.

Guest guest

To search beyond has been tryed to 1000s of years and where is the anwser to that in the todays world? Where have we become better?

..who has searched has became better.. who have found he achieved the perfection.. the research of truth is only marginally a collective phenomenon...

if you want to know if there's a truth you have seriously to search it

<< Illusions is good, yes. >>

srimad bhagavata says that two kinds of people are feel happy. those who are in full knowledge of the truth, and those who are totally ignorant, like a toddler child. (even a toddler knows some truth - where to suck for milk.)

there are so many truths, and we do not need to know all.

(e.g. hardly one one needs to know the truth how may hair one has on one's body.) we need to know only the truths that solve our problems.

only the real smart ones know what it their real problem.

Guest guest

All u have is now. U don't have the past and u don't have the future. What is the problem we have now? Look around you now, the world, us. What is the problem?

we have past to lern from.

so we need to keep all the history as it was, and record "now" for our future generations as teh history for them.

then we have now to make a future we want.

ben ladin an party wanted a futer of 9/11.

they got it.

what future you want?

what you do now for it?

does the past hold any history, any scripture, any house, any text book made for you to use now?

But if it needs a form than it will take a form to save your life and so will God by sending someone to save you from drowning in sea or a river or save you from a falling tree. There are many ways the truth will appear although it has no form and so will God. Like Mahatma Gandhi said " Truth is my religion and God is one" I would not want to go beyond this. Thruth and God are one. I rest my case.

Guest guest

Why are you all depending on someone else to fix our .'ups in this world? we are all the same, humans. Why can't we take responsibility and clean up this mess that we've made here? Would you fix someone elses mess if the . up your creation? Cause you do belive that this place is god's creation, right? If you truly would belive with love, you wouldn't be close to your death/afterlife cause of your selfishness, being so scared of death that it's the only thing you give your life to. You forget to digg eaven deeper to what we do wrong and what we have been doing wrong. YES!-> we do have a past/history that tells us how we have been, but what past do you know the most? The past that people are fighting about, the 1000s of years old religon? Or do you belive yesterday more? There is some truth out there, yes! The truth we might not have seen yet, the truth that would make us understand what we could do to make this world better being alive, ALIVE! Not close to death, being scared and chicken.

I have NO idea what it true or not, but I do know 100% for sure that we are killing ourself and the ones who are supose to be here after us. Let's clean up before we go some place not here, weather that place is true or not.

Give ALL your life to god and don't do anything else. Go to a temple and stay there for the rest of your life. Leave your friends, family, people around you and see if your have been doing anything for this world, other people, animals, the nature. You're gonna get to gods better place cause you have been helping out here so much?`What have you been doing really?

I'm no longer gonna write in this forum. with that, I would like to thank you all =) Thanx for the support and all, good or bad. to me, good is good and bad is an experience I turn into something good for the present and future. Bad is only something to be kept in memory, nothing more =)

Bye you all! =) Peace!

Guest guest

the truth is this forum couldn't accept the fact that India is trying to annex thru its sheer size and strengt all the smaller buddhis kingdoms in the Himalayas.

Just like China is doing with Tibet and Pakistan is trying to do with Kashmir. Ladakh, Sikkim and Zanskar are currently being Indianize for it's consumer products and for the money it could make trhu tourism on these places.

Good people of India, please wake up...

Help Free Ladkah, Sikkim and Zanskar now....

-International Friends of the Himalayan People-

You seem to blame everybody in this world. Yes, I agree some of us are inconsiderate. There are those who rape the forest, rape women and children, dirty the very earth that sustains all living entity, the corrupt and the corrupt get what they want, followers of faith fight for each others right to survive and there are those who decide who is to live and who is to die. Problems and problems we encounter daily in our life but all this will be therew as long as one does not understand the real truth and why thee are those willing sacrifice their comfortable life in search of that everlasting bliss.

You are worried for now and there are those who worry about the hereafter. Like what Jesus said "Paradise is at hand". Do the Christians relly understood the meaning of that statement. I can bet you my last dollar they do not know. But if you ask me I will tell the answer to what I perceive. Paradise is at hand means this world we live in is a Paradise but people like Osama Bin Laden and George Soros can turn this world into HELL. From you mind I guess you must be an athesist or a free thinker. That is not you sin because you have been destined to believe as such. To me you are an un fortunate soul and do not worry you will relaize the Omnipresent in due time. There were a few in the past centuries and the present have realized the presence of the Supreme Being and have shown some of us how to make this world into Paradise and there are those who are working through the grace of the Supreme Being doing what they can to educate others of the right way to treat mother earth and the eniviroment on the whole. But bear in mind we are not here to judge each others action but to say what is Dharma is our right and to deny is your right. May be that is your karma and to hold on to Dharma is our karma. Anyway, do not blame those who are trying to make this world into Paradise instead try to change those bloodthirsty vermins who think only they should live on this earth. I hope I have not offended you and if I have than please forgive me.