IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

prophetic visions and endtime revelations of the Lord Jesus Christ

Rate this topic

Did you not recently post that same link. So why start another thread? Better to go back and review some of the replies to the last one and respond.

I have a question for you. Your visions may or may not be valid. But in either case has God revealed to you who you are? That is, the nature of your true self?

If so then please describe the nature of the self. If not then what value are these dreams to you personally.

From the vedic scriptures we now there will be turmoil and confusion in this age. We also know that the entire universe undergoes its own destruction.

As the soul comes to know itself and God it realizes there is no need to become disturbed at these events. We will survive them all intact.

We have been warned by our sheers and sages and it is also written in our scriptures. So, we do not need an alien prophesy. Morever we have better qualified psychics than the west. We can tell you when there would be eclips or when the tide would change without using any western instruments. So do not teach grandmother to suck eggs.

Guest guest

you, learned the qualities of god and devotees, in bhagavad gita, should be able to recognize these qualities even in devotees and manifestations of god coming from other cultures

if sectarianism, nationalism and racism is what you have learned from vedas... you have learned nothing

that the Christians, may be not all but most are hypocrates like my late father-in-law. All they ry to do is sya praise the lord but deep inside they have evil in heart. History can tell us what the missionaries did to convert the Hindus. There are preachers who had brainwashed some Hindus and even went to the extend of ordering the Hindus to throw away the pictures of their hindu dieties which I have wittnessed with my own eyes. Here you are trying to teach me. Hey I know when I see a good Christian and a bad one. So go preach somewhere else.

Guest guest

Hi,

Here the URL to the prophecy nobody knows Srila Prabhupada gives in his purport to the Srimad Bhagavatam verse 8.22.17 http://srimadbhagavatam.com/8/22/17/.

The last phrase of Srila Prabhupada's purport is very clear and says that a change is coming in OURDAYS ('will soon come') affecting ALL SOULS on our planet!

Srimad Bhagavatam 8.22.17

yayā hi vidvān api muhyate yatas

tat ko vicaṣṭe gatim ātmano yathā

tasmai namas te jagad-īśvarāya vai

nārāyaṇāyākhila-loka-sākṣiṇe

SYNONYMS

yayā — by which material opulence; hi — indeed; vidvān api — even a person fortunately advanced in education; muhyate — becomes bewildered; yataḥ — self-controlled; tat — that; kaḥ — who; vicaṣṭe — can search for; gatim — the progress; ātmanaḥ — of the self; yathā — properly; tasmai — unto Him; namaḥ — I offer my respectful obeisances; te — unto You; jagat-īśvarāya — unto the Lord of the universe; vai — indeed; nārāyaṇāya — unto His Lordship Nārāyaṇa; akhila-loka-sākṣiṇe — who are the witness of all creation.

TRANSLATION

Material opulence is so bewildering that it makes even a learned, self-controlled man forget to search for the goal of self-realization. But the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Nārāyaṇa, the Lord of the universe, can see everything by His will. Therefore I offer my respectful obeisances unto Him.

PURPORT

The words ko vicaṣṭe gatim ātmano yathā indicate that when one is puffed up by the false prestige of possessing material opulence, he certainly neglects the goal of self-realization. This is the position of the modern world. Because of so-called scientific improvements in material opulence, people have entirely given up the path of self-realization. Practically no one is interested in God, one's relationship with God or how one should act. Modern men have altogether forgotten such questions because they are mad for material possessions. If this kind of civilization continues, the time will soon come when the Supreme Personality of Godhead will take away all the material opulences. Then people will come to their senses.

THE KEY PHRASE from his purport again here: 'If this kind of civilization continues, the time will soon come when the Supreme Personality of Godhead will take away all the material opulences. Then people will come to their senses.'

The signs happened on Sept. 21, 1995, throughout all hindu temples worldwide, where deities/murtis 'PHYSICALLY' accepted the milk offered by the pujaris during their daily pujas (especially Shiva, Ganesh, Nandi but also Krishna Himself) is a PHYSICAL DIVINE SIGN that big changes/transformation affecting all living beings is going to take place very soon, which will definitely open the gates for the CAITANYA AGE (NEW AGE, AQUARIUS AGE whatever you will call it) ACCESSIBLE TO ALL EXISTING LIVÎNG BEINGS, INDEPENDENTLY OF THEIR RESIDING REALM.

Asuric 'forces' tried to cover that milk-miracle phenomena, also showed LIVE in CNN and reported by all newspapers, by suddenly (couple of days later) stopping to report on that phenomena or inventing some 'scientific hoax' explanation for that visible metaphysical phenomena!

Especially Shiva (Jesus is an incarnatin of Shiva), Ganesh and Nandi are from a cosmic perspective responsbible for transforming energies, from negative to positive/love.

The time of fullfilling the prophecy hidden in that milk-miracle (STARTING OF THE REAL CAITANYA AGE FOR ALL LIVING BEING, AND FULLFILLING LORD NITYANANDA'S PROPHECY OF LIBERATING ALL LIVING BEINGS IN THE UNIVSERS) is VERY VERY NEAR!!!

Here some URLs with infos on that mild-miracle phenomena:

http://www.ufoindia.org/milk_miracle.htm

http://www.ufoindia.org/milk_miracle_ps.htm

http://www.diewunderseite.de/milchwunder/ (German language link)

All honour to all of you,

Love,

Frodo

Guest guest

that the Christians, may be not all but most are hypocrates

you do not know any christian and we are not speaking about christians but christ

History can tell us what the missionaries did to convert the Hindus.

we are in kali yuga, every race and everyone has his faults.. otherwise we were in vaikunta

Here you are trying to teach me

of course.. if you say stupid things

So go preach somewhere else.

you are in a public forum, if you do not want answers and comments.. do not write

yes we know it.

you be a good xian, and we choose to be good hindus.

we have no desire to convert you.

do you have desire to convert us hindus?

in the past the xians did force conversions on the hindus.

was that good in your view?

even the pope wants to 'harvest the souls' from india.

is it nice of him?

if you have any hidden desire to convert any one here,

you would get frustration.

the worst enemy of xianity is islam.

they are not tolerant of xianity.

like xians, they too want their faith all over the world.

now you decide where your effot is most needed.

Guest guest

a) can you confirm with guru-sadhu-sastra or at least some intelligent inference why Jesus is incarnation of Shiva?

b) The age of Kali will deteriorate IF THE DEVOTEES do nothing...

Krishna himself says everyone's decisions are theirs to make...only the consequences are already predestined...

so, as Prabhupada says, if even a quarter of the world becomes God-conscious, there is no reason to fear the gloom of a declining world...it can be stopped - otherwise what is the purpose of free will?

<< a) can you confirm with guru-sadhu-sastra or at least some intelligent inference why Jesus is incarnation of Shiva? >>

no vedic literatrue says jesus is an incarnation of siva.

some xian missionaries in india may have rolled out this lie to convert the hindus.

<< a) can you confirm with guru-sadhu-sastra or at least some intelligent inference why Jesus is incarnation of Shiva? >>

no vedic scripture says jesus is an incarnation of siva.

some xian missionaries inindia may have rolled out this lie to convert teh hindus.

Guest guest

Dear maadhay,

Vedic wisdom is eternal and accessible to everyone within our hearts, were Krishna in form of Paramatma resides. The Earthly Vedic wisdom in forms of literature is already vast, but compared to the Vedic/universal wisdom on other realms it is small.

Within the slokas hidden information are accessible, inthere you'll find the confirmation of the same personality/identity of Jesus and Shiva.

In love,

Frodo

<< Within the slokas hidden information are accessible, inthere you'll find the confirmation of the same personality/identity of Jesus and Shiva. >>

hidden?

how did you find hiddden?

please show some hidden message you found in which verses.

in my view, those who find any "hidden" message,

miss the real message or htey do not care for the real message.