IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anveshan

The Aryans Came Down Like Wolves on the Flock

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I find it absolutely deplorable that people are spending so much time and energy trying to determine who is pure and what really defines a race. Are you people that unhappy??? There's only one race and that is the human race! Secondly, only fools would spend this much time identifying with race and body image when NONE of it is who we really are! Our bodies, race and everything that we see in the physical world are illusions to test us. ALL of our bodies will someday return to mother earth and decay... What will you have then? Nothing but a spirit and soul and that MY FRIEND is what we really are! We are all beinging of light but if you continue to EGO-TRIP with about and with your temporary shells... You will become nothing more than beings of darkness!

Hare Krishna,

Muzhu Poosanikkaya Sothula Maraikka mudiyadhu. Which means, you cannot hide a full uncut ash guard in a pile of rice.

I think there is some truth somewhere of some sort of invasion or migration or something like that.

Even now North Indians look down upon south Indians.

So let us not deny facts.

North Indians still believe madrasis are lungiwallahs and are ridiculed. And they have made it a point to claim superiority of Hindi and impose hindi on tamil people.

If we still keep saying aryan invasion was not there, we are overlooking something.

Hmmm.. I have seen many mudaliyars, vanniyars etc. caste members treating scheduled caste like garbage. So by your logic, then these Tamilians should have also invaded. Perhaps the scheduled castes look upon certain tribes among themselves as lower. So we can conclude ad-infinitum that all peoples invaded each other. This is all nonsense. Foolish people keep insisting on Aryan Invasion Theory and fighting for language etc. I mean both sides(Hindi and Tamil) are at fault here. I am a Tamilian myself.

Tell me, in Tolkappiyam the borders of Tamil country is clearly given as Vada Venkatam(Tirupati) and "Then Kumari"(Kanyakumari). There is no mention in our literature of any invasion by foreign people. Recently archaeologists have unearthed poompuhar mentioned in our literature as having been submerged by Indra. The date of the city was found to be 5000 B.C. while the supposed AIT took place in 1500 B.C. Please do some actual research before coming to conclusion based on emotions. The only basis for AIT is linguistics. But linguistics can never prove which direcion migration or invasion took place. On the other hand there is every proof for out of Inia migration of people, religion and culture. Even in Tirukkural we have mention of Vamana avatar(three steps). If you can see it is also mentioned in Vedas. Our alwars and Nayanmars all have praised Vedas. It is a sad event that stupid people belonging to dravida kalagam are spreading a lot of hatred through false propaganda.

Guest guest

Dravidians were culturally advanced compared to any civilization of their point of time.Your post creates an impression that aryans came and civilized dravidians,which isnt true.Aryans were always in north India and dravidians were always in south india.

Dont abuse dravidians who upheld hindu dharma better than any other race.

<< The Term "aryan" refers to people who follow vedas.

yes.

<< The Term "dravidian" refers to people who dont follow vedas. >>

no. they are also aryans per the above definition.

hinduism is blind to race or skin color.

anti-aryans (i.e anti-hindus) bring up this AIT which is now provetn to be a total fabrication, and north-south indian issue to divide the hindus. all in fact ar hindustanis and aryans, the followers of the vedas.

so, please do not let any one divide the hindus.

Guest guest

More than a religion, it is a racial socio-political system designed by Manu to suit the Aryans only, similar to the past apartheid regime of South Africa. Though the Aryans were successful in invading the northern India, they were scared of and hated the black people who have out numbered them. Since they could not destroy the population entirely, they devised harsh and stringent laws.

The dravidians who were pushed back to the jungles of Deccan or Dekhan or Dakshin were always a nightmare for Aryans. South was turned into a place and direction of death or of Yama the god of death. Even now the proverb which says "

Gone to the South" means physical death. Aryans fear and hatred of dravidians is quite evident here. No wonder, they kept them away from any benefit to these black people. Such open. bold and independent study should be encouraged. Thanks to ANVESHAN.

Guest guest

Hinduism is not a racial socio-political system. The caste system MAY be, but Hinduism isn't. Hinduism is full of noble ideals, that go AGAINST racism.

And believe me, EVERY religion is guilty of racism in some form or another. EVERY religion has some form of caste system.

So for Varghese to say Hinduism is racist, it's a very ignorant statement and it seems to me he's just looking to anger Hindus. Maybe because he's anti-Hindu.

Guest guest

I don't believe in it.

There is no hard evidence to prove it, and from what I've been hearing more and more evidence is coming out either to negate it, or to push the "invasion" back to a lot earlier period of time.

I do not believe that gods such as Rama and Krishna were cruel, or were invaders, no matter what an anti-Hindu says.

Guest guest

More than a religion, it is a racial socio-political system designed by Manu to suit the Aryans only, similar to the past apartheid regime of South Africa. Though the Aryans were successful in invading the northern India, they were scared of and hated the black people who have out numbered them. Since they could not destroy the population entirely, they devised harsh and stringent laws.

The dravidians who were pushed back to the jungles of Deccan or Dekhan or Dakshin were always a nightmare for Aryans. South was turned into a place and direction of death or of Yama the god of death. Even now the proverb which says "

Gone to the South" means physical death. Aryans fear and hatred of dravidians is quite evident here. No wonder, they kept them away from any benefit to these black people. Such open. bold and independent study should be encouraged. Thanks to ANVESHAN.

You foolish christians are here only to abuse Hinduism and not learn the TRUTH.

As long as you follow your stupid religion called christianity which encourages slavery, racism(see America) you will not understand anything. It is well known that church produces only paedophiles and violent abusers as their priests. What can be expected of people who follow tyhis kind of religion called christianity.

Guest guest

In tamil there is also another saying "moorkanum muthalayium kondathu vidar" means a adamant one and a crocodile will never let go of what they hold.

Similiarly these pseudo secularists will never let go of the mccaulay lie of AIT.Still you guys talk of the useless aryan invasion theory and look as our north indian brothers as foreigners and foerign srilankan tamils as brothers.

I too am a tamil.I accept fully well that srilankan tamils are my brothers and sisters and have a blood relationship with us.But I dont see my north indian brothers and sisters as aryan and myself as a dravidian.Sriilankan tamils and northindians and every human in world is brother and sister.No hierarchies exist among this.

In tamil there is a saying "ondre kulam,oruvane devan" meaning "one is god and one is the race of the world"

Valluvar,another holy tamil poet sung as "pirapokkum ella uyirkkum" meaning "all living beings are same in birth". He did not even sing about humans but included every living being.

So talking here of useless aryan dravidian divide will create an unfavorable image of tamils in mind of our north indian brothers.

Statements like "Even now North Indians look down upon south Indians.North Indians still believe madrasis are lungiwallahs and are ridiculed. And they have made it a point to claim superiority of Hindi and impose hindi on tamil people." are highly racist.

Like how there are lingustic fanatics in tamilnadu,there are lingustic fanatics in north india also.But that doesnt mean that you can generalize and attack northies like this.

Nehru who gave a promise in parliment that hindhi will not be imposed on tamils was a northindian.Please remember that.

Even the atheist like anna durai once said "Everyone living in tamilnadu are tamils and that includes anybody who doesnt know a single word in tamil"

So tamils and northies are brothers and sisters.Please avoid useless statements like these.I apologize to all my north indian friends for such a ststement from my fellow tamil.

Tamilnadu is a place where vedas flourished in past.It is also the case nowadays.The atheistic ones were always a minority there.But they shout in high volume than us.Thats the problem.