IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Catholics Consider Including Sanskrit in Prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No ,i disagree, they have shown that "white man speak with forked tongue"

In central america they installed "liberation theology"

in nicaragua and created a marxist state led by jesuit preists, and tried to foment marxist revolution throughout the region,all in the name of liberation theology.

It is the same line the marxists give everywhere, " we want the poor oppressed people to take control away from the "evil capatilists",then when the control is achieved in every case a dictatorship has taken over in the name of the "good of the people".

reppresion always has followed, by violence.

Guest guest

no, i disagree, the son in catholic dogma is the incarnation in human form of the father.

therefore Krishna or other avatars are equivalent to

the " son".

Brahman is more equivalent to the father, "who art in heaven".

Guest guest

Until recently we Indians have been praised for our great tolerance of people who do not share our beliefs and culture. Of course, as a Hindu, I find it sad that the Catholics are coming in and using all sorts of underhanded tricks to convert Indians. But this is all part of Kali Yuga, and Lord Vishnu gave each of us the free will to choose our own path. If an Indian wants to be a catholic, it's up to him/her, and we shouldn't stand in his/her way. If he/she thinks that hinduism is a pagan religion, that's fine as well. But the Vedas and the rest of the great wealth of Hindu spiritual knowledge will always be there for those who seek it. I truly believe in that. No Catholic priest building churchs or slaughterhouses in front of temples, etc can ever destroy what Lord Vishnu gives to his earnest devotees.

So let the Catholics come, although, if they're using tricks and ruses for conversion, nothing good will come of it.