IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kcp1982

Reincarnation Vs. Ressurection

Rate this topic

There is overwhelming evidence to support reincarnation.

There are millions who have had past life memories. And there are books with case studies on people with past life memories and also vidoes documenting the evidence.

There isn't a single person who has risen from their grave yet, not one. When you ask them when the dead will rise, they don't know.

An incomplete philosophy is pure speculation.

Despite these facts, billions still believe in ressurection and reject reincarnation. This is called mass ignorance.

Guest guest

Mr. Kcp1982,

I didn't understand why are u comparing these two. With all due respect pls. talk about krishna and His past time etc. and don't waste yor and everybody's else's time by comparing these things and other unnessary things. life is too, short let's not waste it. Chant Hare Krishna my friend and be happy.

Hare Krishna.

In this age of darkness it's very important to know what is the truth and what isn't.

Preaching to the masses of the world who are in ignorance is the mission of Lord chaintanya and Srila Prabhupada.

I can certainly chant and be happy, but that is not going to help the fallen souls who are in darkness, unless someone shows them the light.

There is so much non-sense beliefs in the world today.

Srila Prabhupada challenged and kicked out the non-sense beliefs. He also instructed ALL his followers to do the same.

Guest guest

If u truely love Srila Prabhupad and want to help him in his mission then pls. don't be arrogant and critisize other people's beliefs instead try to be nice with everyone and win their hearts.Like Srila Prabhupad did won the hearts of thousand of people all over the world not by being arrogant and always critisizing other people's beliefs. Think for a moment who were Srila Prabhupad's early followers majority of them were hippies and how Srila Prabhupad turned them around with his love and compassion. Also who was Srila Prabhupad's audience in the early days? Majority of them were christians.Do you think they would have listen to Srila Prabhupad if he was arrogant and critical of their beliefs? I don't think so. People listen to Srila Prahbupad because he was very sincere and he practiced what he preached. Also he was very compassionate towards everyone. I don't mean to critisize you Mr. Kcp1982 but this post I have found very arrogant. Pls. forgive me if I have hurt yor feelings.

Thanks,

your servant

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

All glories to Srila Prabhupada! I offer my humble obeisance unto him!

I agree we should be humble and compassionate to one and all. But, what is so arrogant about Kcp stating the fact. I agree with Kcp totally in what he said, there is nothing arrogant about it, because he is just merely stating the fact.

Please dont confuse false sentiments as compassion because it will mislead one and all. Srila Prabhupada states in the Nector of Devotion that a devotee should speak the truth as it is as nice as possible. I think Kcp has not derogate any specific group of people rather he just criticized the fact that people have blind beliefs about resurrection.

Dont you think it is not true, people do have blind beliefs and how else can one dispel darkness if one does not tell the truth as it is. The truth hurts but we should tell it.

I personally dont think it is arrogant as long as we only deal with the actual problem and not belabor uneccassrily on other issues.

Haribol!

anand

why are you attacking others? I am Jewish. I believe jesus is the messiah. I believe Jesus is also Krishna.

I believe in reincarnation (biblical examples are John the Baptist) and I believe that Jesus was resurrected and that there will be a grand resurrection and to this day people ARE being raised from the dead by missionaries!

I also believe hindu Gods, although they are not true Gods for there only is One, are real, in fact there is this story of a buddhist monk who died, met Yama the hindu God who told him to become a christian, he was RESURRECTED, and now he lives as a christian. so there. if you want, I can give you that story.

Guest guest

"this day people ARE being raised from the dead by missionaries! "

This is complete non-sense. There isn't a single person who has been resurrected.

Show the evidence otherwise be quiet.

Your fate and of those who follow these deceiving missionaries is hell.

Only Krishna and the hare krishna movement can save us, know-one else.

Guest guest

Mr. Kcp I humbly request you pls. don't try to make Srila Prabhupad Hare Krishna Movement Secatarian. Srila Prabhupad never intended that. It will be great diservice to Srila Prabhupad. I fully agree with your idea of kicking out ignorence but I like you to revaluate your approach. Do what Srila Prabhupad did,win people's heart with compassion and love.Teach by your personal example. If you are really sincere people will definately listen and follow Hare Krishna philosphy.Thanks and Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Mr.Child,

You are in a pre-dominantly Hare-Krishna forum so you better show proof and not talk stories.

You show some analytical proof and obviously people will get offended if you speak nonsense like resurrection.

The burden of proof lies in you!

Personally, i would like to comment, that, i am amazed by seeing the Christain people and at their lack of rationality.No offence to Christains as a population, i am not against them, just that iam wondering how they are so DUMB (for a lack of a better word) they just believe and do stuff.

Ill give a brief example with a Christian friend of mine. He goes to the church and is a strong follower of Christ. He is an American and very good friend of mine, however, i was amazed in his lack of common sense.

He was asking me about free-will, karma, and reincarnation and so forth. It was a long conversation, i will just highlight one point he mentioned, he mentioned that cows (we were talking about cows as an example) are raised by farmers and he was saying the cows were created by farmers. I asked him how is that and he answerd that cows are kept in farms and they are allowed to mate with the opposite sex and hence create more cows and so it is the farmer who is responsible for creation becasue he is allowing the cows to mate by creating a favorable atmosphere for mating.

I was a little taken back by this comment, frankly i did not know what to say cos this 2nd grade mentality, what can u say to this man, i told him, no....even though farmers create the environment, it is the cows who actually do the job of reproduction and that is God's play. Finally, he never understood my point and finally said that so it is not wrong to eat cows because cows are created by farmers. He used this logic to generalize for other animals and he also said dogs and cats are not meant to be eaten and cows are meant to be killed and eaten and that is why cows are created in the first place.

Anyway, at the end, his knowledge on this subject matter is cows are created by farmers............he is a strong christian and is a literate with advanced degree and is a owner of an organization.

I could not believe his amount of ignorance....should i feel sorry for him or what?

Same way, Mr.Child, you are arguing like a small boy, resurrection is IMPOSSIBLE because how can the body resurrect after it is decomposed. WHat are you talking?

If the body is decompossed and the body is no more, where is the question of resurrection and if at all you see people rising from the dead, then it is not the material body but the spirit soul that you see rising from the dead and based on its condition it is given a different material body for fulfilling its desires.

Now...tell me where is the question of resurrection.......are you meaning to tell that these dead bodies will rise from the dead and if that is your definition of resurrection.....iam sorry for you.....if there is no body at all.....there is no question of resurrection!

this is a proof you can testify right now by digging a grave?

Although you are a jew.....doesnt mean you should be blind in your belief....think if it is possible...invariably you will come to the point of reincarnation cos reincarnation deals with the spirit and resurrection deals with the material body (which will decomposs after death and will eventually vanish).

Haribol!

anand

Guest guest

Mr. Child

I mentioned my name at the end of what i wrote, my name is Anand- Nice to mee to you!

I did not understand half of what you wrote in capital letters as it was difficult to read and difficult to understand the english.

Anyways, the point i guess you are making is God will give flesh and bone and will resurrect the dead.

I dont doubt the power of God, just that the Gita clearly says that we are spiritual entities and not material bodies, so there is no need for God to resurrect when He Himself says in the Gita that we are spirit souls.

I have another question to you- why are you so interested in this forum- what is your goal-

is it to have debates with other people for sake of knowledge or is it just you are interested in Vaishnava philosphy or is it your aim to make someone here a jew?

Haribol!

anand

I dont doubt the power of God, just that the Gita clearly says that we are spiritual entities and not material bodies, so there is no need for God to resurrect

I DONT THINK GOD NEEDS ANYTHING. HE DIDNT NEED TO CREATE MAN, BUT HE DID.

when He Himself says in the Gita that we are spirit souls.

THATS TRUE.

I have another question to you- why are you so interested in this forum- what is your goal-

I DONT KNOW REALLY.

is it to have debates with other people for sake of knowledge

EXCHANGING KNOWLEDGE AND KINDNESS WITH BRETHREN, YES.

or is it just you are interested in Vaishnava philosphy

I DOUBT VAISHNAVA PHILOSOPHY IS EQUAL TO WHAT KRISHNA HIMSELF WOULD MAKE.

or is it your aim to make someone here a jew?

NOT A JEW. BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF SOMEONE ACCEPTED THE CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST. NOT THAT I WANT THAT SOMEONE TO GIVE UP ON VAISHNAVISM, ID WOULD PLEASE ME TO HEAR THAT ANOTHER ONE HAS CHOSEN TO NOT HAVE LET JESUS DIED IN VAIN AND INSTEAD ACCEPTED THAT HE HAS CARRIED THEIR SINS/KARMA.

Guest guest

The aim of child is to make us astray from our for Lord Krishna.

As CHILD does not know who God is, he is trying to convince himself whether his beliefs make any sense.

He doesn't realize that for trillions of years people have followed Lord Krishna in his various forms and his devotees never disappear.

He is also contradicting himself by saying Krishna and Jesus are one. If this is so, then why bother us, we are following Krishna. This is actually a deception, so divert us to Jesus.

We respect Jesus, but he is not God. So folliwing him will never save anyone. Only God, Krishna can save us.

Jesus himself clearly stated that he was not God:

"My Father is greater than I" ( John 14:28).

"I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them unto babes" (Luke 10:21)

His persistancy in medaling in this forum, show how strong satan or maya can be to stop us from loving Krishna.

But this satan doesn't realize that the devotees are always under the protection of Lord Krishna and they never fall down.

Prahlad Maharaj and Druva Maharaj were great devotees and even though there were many attempts to kill them, Lord Krishna always protected them. As they were without sin.

Guest guest

Jesus did not die for the sins of man, he did not volunteer to be crucified. He was forcebly crucified.

To justify his crucifiction, the christians say he died for the sins of man.

We don't accept this non-sense. Srila Prabhupada clearly stated that this is belief is non-sense.

Know-one father would voluntarily allow his son to be killed.

Jesus was crucified for his sins, this is what the Muslims believe and it's true. The Muslims say that Jesus had deceived the people and sayign he was the son of God, for which he was severely punished by God (crucifiction).

Prahlad Maharaj and Druva Maharaj were pure devotees who had many attempts on their lives but they could not be killed. As God always protects his pure devotees who are without sin.

Dear All

let us not get to baseless arguments,Jesus was son of god>no doubt about he posses all the good qaulities.

dotnquestion anyone beliefs.time will tell .Our purpose is

serve the divine lord and spread the message .those

who are interested and can act accordance with the principles of Bhagvad Gita can come in and enjoy .Those who are fortunate enough or who are qualified enought.lets put in another way.to get to aprofessional course one has to give a entrance test.those who have understood the subject and logic qualify .Like wise

by the grace of God some are fortunate enough to qualify.\

Others get a second chance orsome never get a chance to GodHead!!!

Hare Krisna

The aim of child is to make us astray from our for Lord Krishna.

MAN IF YOU KNEW ME YOUD KNOW THAT IF YOU WANTED TO GET CLOSER TO KRISHNA YOUD BE CLOSER TO ME AS WELL.

As CHILD does not know who God is,

REPEAT THAT BEFORE KRISHNAS THRONE.

he is trying to convince himself whether his beliefs make any sense.

LOL.

He doesn't realize that for trillions of years people have followed Lord Krishna in his various forms and his devotees never disappear.

THANK GOD THEY DONT.

He is also contradicting himself by saying Krishna and Jesus are one. If this is so, then why bother us, we are following Krishna. This is actually a deception, so divert us to Jesus.

LOL.

We respect Jesus, but he is not God. So folliwing him will never save anyone. Only God, Krishna can save us.

UHHUH.

Jesus himself clearly stated that he was not God:

"My Father is greater than I" ( John 14:28).

"I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them unto babes" (Luke 10:21)

TRUE.

His persistancy in medaling in this forum, show how strong satan or maya can be to stop us from loving Krishna.

IF YOU LOVED KRISHNA YOUD LOVE ME.

But this satan doesn't realize that the devotees are always under the protection of Lord Krishna and they never fall down.

Prahlad Maharaj and Druva Maharaj were great devotees and even though there were many attempts to kill them, Lord Krishna always protected them. As they were without sin.

NOONE IS WITHOUT SIN EXCEPT ONE.

Jesus did not die for the sins of man, he did not volunteer to be crucified. He was forcebly crucified.

To justify his crucifiction, the christians say he died for the sins of man.

We don't accept this non-sense. Srila Prabhupada clearly stated that this is belief is non-sense.

AH AND THAT GUY WAS GOD HIMSELF OR SO?

DID HE MAKE DAILY PHONE CALLS WITH KRISHNA?

IF HE SAID THAT IS NONSENSE THEN I ALREADY KNOW NOW I WILL NEVER FOLLOW HIM.

Know-one father would voluntarily allow his son to be killed.

THATS BECAUSE NOONE FATHER IS AS GOOD AS GOD!

Jesus was crucified for his sins, this is what the Muslims believe and it's true. The Muslims say that Jesus had deceived the people and sayign he was the son of God, for which he was severely punished by God (crucifiction).

MUSLIMS SAY HE WAS NOT CRUCIFIED.

Prahlad Maharaj and Druva Maharaj were pure devotees who had many attempts on their lives but they could not be killed. As God always protects his pure devotees who are without sin.

OF COURSE HE DOES.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

The hare krishna movement is based on the teachings of Srila Prabhupada who actually taught his followers who god was.

And yes he did talk to Krishna, he saw krishna face to face.

Jesus's teachings were aimed at those who are less inteliggent (spiritualy) and thus he never said anything about God. As the less intelligent would not understand it. Those with high spiritual intelligence, should follow the teachings of Srila Prabhupada, and learn who God is.

Lord Krishna in his Lord Vishnu expansion has trillions of Universes coming out of his body when he exhales and with each inhalation, all the Universes go back in his body. That is God, we don't accept any cheap Gods.

Guest guest

CHILD,

"Iran Leader Calls for Israel's Destruction" This is the news headline today.

As you are a Jew, you should first save your own people, they are more in danger than us.

Good luck.

Hare Krishna.

The hare krishna movement is based on the teachings of Srila Prabhupada who actually taught his followers who god was.

I SIMPLY CANNOT TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY IF HE CONSIDERS THE MOST HOLY THING GOD HAS YET DONE ON THIS PLANET, THE CROSS OF CHRIST, FOOLISHNESS.

And yes he did talk to Krishna, he saw krishna face to face.

LOL, ANY DOCUMENTS?

Jesus's teachings were aimed at those who are less inteliggent (spiritualy)

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN READ THE BIBLE?

IT WAS AIMED AT ALL PEOPLE WHO WERE WILLING TO LISTEN.

and thus he never said anything about God.

HE SPOKE ABOUT GOD ALL THE TIME.

As the less intelligent would not understand it. Those with high spiritual intelligence, should follow the teachings of Srila Prabhupada, and learn who God is.

THOSE WITH HIGH SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE SHOULD SIMPLY BE LIKE KRISHNA AND DONT FOLLOW ANY MOVEMENT BUT GOD.

Lord Krishna in his Lord Vishnu expansion has trillions of Universes coming out of his body when he exhales and with each inhalation, all the Universes go back in his body. That is God, we don't accept any cheap Gods.

SO GOD IS GREAT THAT I KNOW. BUT KNOWLEDGE ON SUCH AMTTERS DOESNT MAKE YOU DIVINE AT ALL. ONLY LOVE DOES. AS PAUL STATED KNOWLEDGE PUFFS UP (AND I CERTAINLY SEE PRIDE IN YOUR POST) AND LOVE BUILDS UP. WHAT DOES GOD CARE IF YOU BELIEVE THAT TRILLIONS OF UNIVERSES GO OUT AND INTO HIS MOUTH WITH EACH INHALATION IF YOU ARE NOT LIVING A HOLY LIFE OF LOVE?

CHILD,

"Iran Leader Calls for Israel's Destruction" This is the news headline today.

GOD IS ALOT MORE POWERFUL THAN THAT MAN SO IM NOT WORRIED AT ALL ABOUT THAT.

As you are a Jew, you should first save your own people, they are more in danger than us.

SAVE WHAT? ID DESTORY ISRAEL MYSELF IF IT COULD SAVE ONE PERSON IN ETERNITY. WHAT DO I CARE ABOUT TEMPORARY STUFF. I WANT TO GIVE THEM ETERNAL LIFE.

GOD SAID HED DESTROY ISRAEL AND BUILD IT UP IN THE END TIMES. ISRAEL WAS DESTROYED AFTER THE JEWS KILLED JESUS.

NOW HE IS BUILDING UP, AS HE PROMISED.

Good luck.

Guest guest

child why aren't u stop discussing. Do u understand the value of time. I don't uderstand what r u going to get. For God sake stop all this argument get on with yor life. Is that hard? Also pls. become vegetarian if you really love God. O.k. my child.Thanks