How should you pray?

Who should you pray to?

Which is the correct prayer?

Why should you pray?

Where should you pray?

When should you pray?

What should you pray for?

How should you pray?

--all saints and sages say that in this age there's no other method o liberation than chanting the holy name of the lord in any true spiritual tradition

Who should you pray to?

--the supreme lord

Which is the correct prayer?

---a correct prayer is the maha-mantra "hare krishna, hare krishna, krishna krishna, hare hare.. hare rama, hare rama, rama rama, hare hare" it means "o loving energy of the lord please give me the love for the all attractive lord who is the source of all biss"

Why should you pray?

---because we are inpotent and god is omnipotent.. he can fulfill all our desires

Where should you pray?

--every where .. god is everywhere, eternally ready to listen and to reciprocate our love

When should you pray?

---everytime... forever.. god is eternally ready to see us coming back to relationate with him in love, eternity, bliss and consciousness

What should you pray for?

---the highest purpose is to pray God to achieve the love for God. But there's nothing entirely bad if someone prays for lower reasons, at least he recognizes the supremacy of the lord, that Lord is the source of everything

Guest guest

God is not everywhere he is not in the mud, the dirt, the rapists.

Please do not continue to defame him.

God is the supreme soul.

Guest guest

so who is the creator of the mud, the dirt and the rapist?

how many GOD are there?

how god is supreme if he's not the god of mud, rapist and dirt?

Guest guest

God is one and above birth and death so he remains every pure.

We take births and as per our actions we have the results.

Shiva is the Father of all souls the left and right side.

Nature has its own set of rules.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote:

--------------------------

so who is the creator of the mud, the dirt and the rapist?

how many GOD are there?

how god is supreme if he's not the god of mud, rapist and dirt?

--------------------------

Such absurd imaginations about God having made mud, dirt and rapists have been propagated by selfish human beings through their scriptures only to fulfil their self-interests and to cover their follies and wrongs.

When we ordinary human beings fear to commit sins like murder, rape, cheating etc. then how can God commit such sins, when he is ajanma, abhokta, avyakta?

God is Supreme not because he commits such sins, but because he reforms and punishes such sinners. He sets an example of highest degree of thoughts, words and actions when he enters into a human being to give knowledge and to teach Rajyoga.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Dear roohani sevadhari

You again come up with your speculations etc. Whoever said that God commits the sins? You impose your speculations on others and your rumblings are only a source of amusement to others.

For instance you say:

Such absurd imaginations about God having made mud, dirt and rapists have been propagated by selfish human beings through their scriptures only to fulfil their self-interests and to cover their follies and wrongs.

If God did not make dirt, rapists etc. then did they spring out of nowhere. You are a completely confused individual who cannot distinguish between creating someone and commiting some act. No one said that God commits sins, but definitely He gives birth to the sinner.

Guest guest

Dear roohani sevadhari,

I think their might be some mercy of krishna on you, thats why you are sticked to hare-krishna!! web site, keep up no problems atleast everyday you are typing "hare krishna" this will purify you.

One thing i want to know why do you blaspheme the holy name of god and spiritual paths? and waste your time and commiting sins. can you make any spiritual progress through this? if you are really spiritual; how can you have such hatred inside you. you are totally insignificant infront of krishna, so surrender unto him. Then only you can attain transcedental biss.

Guest guest

Why are you suggesting that roohani is sinful when all he is doing is providing knowledge based on logic.

I see no hatred in this one typing.

The Blaspheme comes when people believe God is omnipresent.

Why is this idiot going on so much about murder, rapists and all bad things....quite simply these are animal traits and do not even belong in the minds of a person who is too busy about thinking about Krsna and the Gopis. What s your problem ? Do you want to be one of these things that you are so curious about? ...I want to think of Balarama,and the trees and plants in the forest bending thier branchjes to touch his feetThat way i may get to be in the spiritual world,where i dont have to ask any stupid questions that will only disturb my own mind.....HARE KRISHNA>>>JAYA JAYA

NARASIMHAYA>>>>OM UGRA LOCANAYA NAMAH