IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suresh

sanjay

Rate this topic

in my childhood, there was no such thing as a vision. i could travel between worlds if i choose too, but i choose to do the job God gave me on the planet. and i dont know what it is, but its not an ordinary job.

Guest guest

As you read through each of these theologies that people have written on various religions I ask you one question can you truly prove that all is real. Is their an absolute and if so how do you know. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened up to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened" (Matthew 7:7-8).

Reading through the Bible; which can be considered the history of the Jews and Israelites. The Bible points out that there is a God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus the Son.

That God had a Son named Jesus who was born of the Virgin marry. "All this took place to fulfill what the Lord has said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with Child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" - which means, 'God with us.' When Joseph up, he did what the angel had commanded and took Mary home as his wife. But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a Son. And he gave Him the name Jesus"(Matthew 1:22-25).

When He was baptized the Spirit of the Lord descended upon Him. "As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a doeve and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, 'This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased'"(Matthew 3:16-17).

God was there from the beginning and will be forever, "God blessed them and said to them, 'be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground" (Genesis 1:28).

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in the Beginning of creation at the fall of men; as sin entered the world through mans disobedience to God - "And the Lord God said, 'The man has now become like one of Us, knowing good and evil'" (Genesis 3:22).

These are just starters to understanding the word of God.

"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Jesus Christ" (Romans 3:23-24).

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son" (John 3:16-18).