IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ensi Jaye

kriya yoga

Rate this topic

Hello!

I am seeking information regarding the kriya yoga of Lahiri Mahasaya through Panchanon Bhattarcharya lineage. I would like to know if there exists any authorized teachers of this lineage and if there is who are they? I would like to practice the kriya yoga which is the most direct link to Lahiri Mahasaya. Thank you!

Guest Warrior913

Lahiri Mahasays taught kriya yoga differently at different times. He even taught it differently to different people depending upon what their needs were. He was given the practice by Babaji with the mission to reformulate it for practical use in modern times. Yogananda was Babaji's emissary to the West who further refined the technique to be applicable for the average seeker in the West. If you seek sincerely, Babaji and the masters will provide the path that is just right for you. Don't be swayed by those who advertise a specific practice regimen as being the only REAL kriya yoga...all of them descend from Babaji...the fountainhead.