IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

A machine to control weather? cause earthquakes? and more ...

if this is true, what can we do?!!

it may be true .. it answers the question "WHY Sarah Palin?!"

Based on advances in technology created by Nikola Tesla over a century ago, HAARP - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project - is a controversial high frequency radio transmitter operated by the US military which beams high level energy into the Earth's upper atmosphere.

Ostensibly for ionospheric research, HAARP can also be used to locate hidden oil reserves and missile silos around the world. However, critics of HAARP say it could blow a massive hole in the upper atmosphere as well as disrupt the subtle magnetic energies of all life on Earth.

Join Martin Sheen (The West Wing) in an investigation of a subject that could have a dramatic effect on us all.

YouTube - Holes In Heaven, HAARP And Advances In Tesla Technology_1/6

I have heard about some of this on some of the radio shows I listen to. Who knows for sure what is reality of some of this stuff, one thing is for certain for me that this universe is a strange and mysterious place. At the top you can never really tell for sure what is going on because they put out so much disinformation but on the same hand it does seem possible that they have technologies that are probably completely mind blowing. I find this stuff interesting because in the Vedic literature there are always stories about demonic Kings and so forth so for me it is like watching in real life the unfolding of a Vedic story.

There are many conspiracies surrounding HAARP. Most of them are untrue. Some people claim they can control the weather and others claim they are trying to develop mind control techniques.

It is true the US military is seeking technology to create certain weather patterns. I don't think anyone will ever be able to control the weather, but eventually we will be able to create certain conditions like hurricanes or rain. This is a Generals dream to be able to control the weather. It would wreak havoc on the enemy.