IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
M.R.Moorthi

Need a suitable muhurtham for marriage

Rate this topic

Thanks Shri Sanjeeva Rao! Kindly help me understand Ashada which I am under the impression is something that corresponds to Aadi Month in Tamil (From mid July to mid August). May be I am wrong here. Please help.

Regards

Raghavan

Sri Raghavan,

I think in Tamilnadu Solar months are observed for deciding Muhurtha.In general Dakshinayana of Sun from mid July for six months start with Sun entry into Cancer and ends by exit from Dhanur rasi.This period,more so, the first month Adi when Sun transits Cancer is not auspicious for Marriages etc.

Similar concept exists for lunar months followed by most of the people in other regions.Sri N.P.Subramania Iyer in “Kalaprakasika” states that Ashada,Bhadrapada, Margasira and Magha masas are not good for marriages.But some exceptions in some areas restrict this to Ashada and Bhadrapada lunar months.May be due to they are in Dakshinayana or both asterisms are Ugra or correspondingly Sun is in Cancer and Kanya.

A good panchanga based on Chandramana is a best guide for further exploring to find a good Muhurtha for the required activity.Give correction to the time based on the place using software.

With best wishes,

USR

Respected astrologers..,

I am planning my wedding in the month of jan..so pls guide me the best auspicious day to get married.. i am a north indian. so its a hindu marriage.

i have been said of 3 days 22,23,24.. which one is the best? and also 25th is tuesday so that day i guess vidai is not possible. But from guy side they are saying 24th. And we are thinking to book hall only in the night,its from 6pm to 4am. So im little worried how everything will be done in the same day...like tilak,dwar pooja..reception and shaadi till 4 am?

and i am not at all aware of the muhurats during that day for all these three. So please guide me when everything should start and get over.

and in between these three days mehendi,haldi and kankan that is tied with pooja..what time it should be done.

and should i opt for 23rd if vidai is an issue? is it better than 24th? or should i only go for 24th?

Respected astrologers,

I am thinking of getting married on 26th december, 2010. Please check whether this date is suitable for my marriage...

Bride : 18/04/1988,

Bride groom : 15/06/1987,

Awaiting ur reply, since there is verry less time.

Thanks in advance.

Namaste . sir we are planning to fix an auspicious day for our son's wedding . It is a north Indian wedding which will be conducted in Delhi. I would request you to find a good date with muhurt time from the month of June 2011 to November 2011 .Iam giving the birth details.;

Groom[son]

Date of birth 19-1-1983

time of birth 10.43a.m. [Kanchipuram ,Tamil nadu]

star Pooratadhi {Tamil], Kumba rasi.

Bride {would be daughter in law]

Date of birth 9-4-1985

time of birth 8.55 p.m. [Gurgoan,Haryana]

star Jesta[Kettai]3 pada, Virchika rasi

Thank you in advance.

Namaste sir. We are planning to conduct our son's wedding next year. It is a north indian wedding.Please help us by finding the most suitable dates with timings. preferably from June 2011 to November 2011.

our son's details. :

Date of birth 19-1-1983

Place of birth Kanchipuram [Tamilnadu]

Time of birth 10.43 a.m. birth star : Poorattathi (Poorvabhadra) [Kumbha rasi]

would be daughter in law's details

Date of birth 9-4-1985

place of birth Gurgaon [Haryana]

Time of birth 8.55 p.m. birth star : Jeshta [ vrischika rasi]

Thank you in advance sir.