IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Et Tu Brutus? The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter/Peter I was going to put that too, but forgot. BBJo - Peter Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:02 PM Re: Whoops! Hi Peter But they do fund the Israeli army.... BB Peter - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:24 PM Re: Whoops! Apparently, Marks & Spencer are vegan............. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LOL - I must be a Homer as far as doughnuts are concerned - although I prefer the jam ones. Luckily, I don't come across them too often. Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:37 PM Re: Whoops! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnutssssss, uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was the doggie named Homer i wonder?>heartwerk >Jun 22, 2006 12:02 AM> > Whoops!>>RIDGEFIELD, Wash. - A dog with a craving for doughnuts was blamed for >starting a house fire in this city north of Vancouver. >>According to Clark County fire investigators, the homeowners had left >a box of doughnuts on the stove on Sunday. The dog jumped up onto the >stove to get to the doughnuts and accidentally flipped on a burner.>>"The burner set the box on fire and the fire spread from the kitchen >to the attic," Fire District 11

Capt. Ben Meacham told The Columbian.>>Investigators said the fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage.>>The dog, home alone when the fire started, escaped injury.>>>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>Et Tu Brutus?

Now, not to be picky or anything (ah, who am I kidding - I'm being picky)... it should be Et Tu Brute, since Brutus is the nominative singular, and you should use the interogative as it's a question, Et Tu Brutus would mean Brutus and You :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

oh dear bacchus...

Peter Jun 22, 2006 2:13 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Hi Peter

>Et Tu Brutus?

Now, not to be picky or anything (ah, who am I kidding - I'm being picky)... it should be Et Tu Brute, since Brutus is the nominative singular, and you should use the interogative as it's a question, Et Tu Brutus would mean Brutus and You :-)

BB

Peter

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Peter, sometimes you are your own worst enemy. The Valley Vegan...............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Et Tu Brutus? Now, not to be picky or anything (ah, who am I kidding - I'm being picky)... it should be Et Tu Brute, since Brutus is the nominative singular, and you should use the interogative as it's a question, Et Tu Brutus would mean Brutus and You :-) BB Peter Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>Peter, sometimes you are your own worst enemy.

What can I say... I was having a boring evening ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Were you home then - not galavanting?

BBJo

-

Peter

Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:12 AM

Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Guest guest

In that case say nothing! The Valley Vegan.................Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Peter, sometimes you are your own worst enemy. What can I say... I was having a boring evening ;-) BB Peter Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

It would be even more boring then.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:40 PM

In that case say nothing!

The Valley Vegan.................Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

But less insulting, and paint himself in a better picture. The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It would be even more boring then. Jo - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:40 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? In that case say nothing! The Valley Vegan.................Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Peter, sometimes you are your own worst enemy. What can I say... I was having a boring evening ;-) BB Peter Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

What is insulting about proper grammar?

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:41 PM

But less insulting, and paint himself in a better picture.

The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

peter VV

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

Hi Pot

Sorry, what did you just say?

BB

Kettle

-

peter VV

Jo

-

peter VV

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

Peter H

Guest guest

There you go again? cant resist every little opportunity can you? The Valley Vegan.............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Pot Sorry, what did you just say? BB Kettle - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:41 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? But less insulting, and paint himself in a better picture. The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It would be even more boring then. Jo - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:40 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? In that case say nothing! The Valley Vegan.................Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Peter, sometimes you are your own worst enemy. What can I say... I was having a boring evening ;-) BB Peter Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

Nothing, but correcting someones latin when they obviously were just joking seems a bit churlish to me.Plus the occaisional correction, pointer would be helpful, but how is correcting someones latin helpful, just seems lately any chance to brow beat someone is taken up.........? You are obviously seeing it through a mothers eyes. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: What is insulting about proper grammar? Jo -----

Original Message ----- peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:41 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? But less insulting, and paint himself in a better picture. The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It would be even more boring then. Jo - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:40 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? In that case say nothing! The Valley

Vegan.................Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Peter, sometimes you are your own worst enemy. What can I say... I was having a boring evening ;-) BB Peter Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H

Guest guest

I thought it was amusing - which is what it was meant to be :-)Jo

-

peter VV

Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:05 PM

Nothing, but correcting someones latin when they obviously were just joking seems a bit churlish to me.Plus the occaisional correction, pointer would be helpful, but how is correcting someones latin helpful, just seems lately any chance to brow beat someone is taken up.........?

You are obviously seeing it through a mothers eyes.

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

peter VV

Jo

-

peter VV

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

Peter H

Peter H

Guest guest

you kids are on a roll

Peter Jun 24, 2006 3:10 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Hi Pot

Sorry, what did you just say?

BB

Kettle

-

peter VV

Jo

-

peter VV

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

Peter H

Guest guest

You are obviously seeing it through a mothers eyes. It didnt seem as though it was meant to be amusing, and isnt the first time either. The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I thought it was amusing - which is what it was meant to be :-)Jo - peter VV

Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:05 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? Nothing, but correcting someones latin when they obviously were just joking seems a bit churlish to me.Plus the occaisional correction, pointer would be helpful, but how is correcting someones latin helpful, just seems lately any chance to brow beat someone is taken up.........? You are obviously seeing it through a mothers eyes. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: What is insulting about proper grammar? Jo - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:41 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? But less insulting, and paint

himself in a better picture. The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It would be even more boring then. Jo - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:40 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? In that case say nothing! The Valley Vegan.................Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Peter, sometimes you are your own worst enemy. What can I say... I was having a boring evening ;-) BB Peter Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail. Peter H

Guest guest

Are you feeling picky Peter. Of course I am seeing it through a mother's eyes as my son said it - what else could I see it through. I would, however, have found it amusing if someone else had said it. Do you think I find things funny just because one of my offspring has said it?

Jo

-

peter VV

Monday, June 26, 2006 6:45 PM

It didnt seem as though it was meant to be amusing, and isnt the first time either.

I thought it was amusing - which is what it was meant to be :-)Jo

-

peter VV

Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:05 PM

Nothing, but correcting someones latin when they obviously were just joking seems a bit churlish to me.Plus the occaisional correction, pointer would be helpful, but how is correcting someones latin helpful, just seems lately any chance to brow beat someone is taken up.........?

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

peter VV

Jo

-

peter VV

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

Peter H

Peter H

Peter H

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>You are obviously seeing it through a mothers eyes.

>It didnt seem as though it was meant to be amusing, and isnt the first time either.

Oh for goodness sake, just pull yourself together. It was a good natured amusement, and you're just making a huge great issue out of nothing. It's not like you're so wonderful yourself - you're frequently making far more offensive "amusing" comments about the English, and about people's religions, so just quit the whinging and take it as it was meant - a harmless joke.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Of course not, however its natural you should feel that way. Enough of this nonsense, Fraggle has declared a love in. Giss a kiss! only joking, a virtual hug will do! On a positive note, I have 5 lovely ripe strawberries in my garden, ready for my muesli in the morning.....something to look forward to.Knowing my luck , the slugs & snails will beat me to them! Wish my blueberries would hurry up and ripen! The Valley Vegan.................. Love is all you need! jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Are you feeling picky Peter. Of course I am seeing it through a mother's eyes as my son said it - what else could I see it through. I would, however,

have found it amusing if someone else had said it. Do you think I find things funny just because one of my offspring has said it? Jo - peter VV Monday, June 26, 2006 6:45 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? You are

obviously seeing it through a mothers eyes. It didnt seem as though it was meant to be amusing, and isnt the first time either. The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I thought it was amusing - which is what it was meant to be :-)Jo - peter VV Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:05 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? Nothing, but correcting someones latin when they obviously were just joking seems a bit churlish to me.Plus the occaisional correction, pointer would be helpful, but how is correcting someones latin helpful, just seems lately any chance to brow beat someone is taken up.........? You are obviously seeing it through a mothers eyes. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: What is insulting about proper grammar? Jo - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:41 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? But less insulting, and paint himself in a better picture. The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It would be even more boring then. Jo - peter VV Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:40 PM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me? In that case say nothing! The Valley Vegan.................Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >Peter, sometimes you are your own worst enemy. What can I say... I was having a boring evening

;-) BB Peter Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail. Peter H Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail. Peter H

Guest guest

strawberries...mmmmm...

so, when do we get our portion?

*currently eating salad from my garden..num num num*

(and also vegan lasgna, and garlic bread...and wine!!! hee hee)

peter VV Jun 26, 2006 11:53 AM Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

Of course not, however its natural you should feel that way.

Enough of this nonsense, Fraggle has declared a love in. Giss a kiss! only joking, a virtual hug will do!

On a positive note, I have 5 lovely ripe strawberries in my garden, ready for my muesli in the morning.....something to look forward to.Knowing my luck , the slugs & snails will beat me to them!

Wish my blueberries would hurry up and ripen!

The Valley Vegan..................

Love is all you need!

Guest guest

If you want some strawberries come on by! I have TONS of them!

But you have to share some of the lasagna and garlic bread.

Nikki :)

strawberries...mmmmm...

so, when do we get our portion?

*currently eating salad from my garden..num num num*

(and also vegan lasgna, and garlic bread...and wine!!! hee hee)

Guest guest

there ya go again, trying to entice me to chicago!

did they happen to open an organic brewpub two blocks from you yet?

:)

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Jun 27, 2006 4:33 AM

>

> Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

>

>If you want some strawberries come on by! I have TONS of them!

>

>But you have to share some of the lasagna and garlic bread.

>

>Nikki :)

>

>

>

>Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

>

>

>strawberries...mmmmm...

>so, when do we get our portion?

>

>*currently eating salad from my garden..num num num*

>(and also vegan lasgna, and garlic bread...and wine!!! hee hee)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

So many great reasons to come!

I dunno about the brewery, I don't get out much. LOL

I doubt two blocks away from me tho.

You can ask the Chicago Vegan Meet-up Group when you join. ;0

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> there ya go again, trying to entice me to chicago!

> did they happen to open an organic brewpub two blocks from you yet?

> :)

>

>

> >earthstrm <earthstorm

> >Jun 27, 2006 4:33 AM

> >

> > Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

> >

> >If you want some strawberries come on by! I have TONS of them!

> >

> >But you have to share some of the lasagna and garlic bread.

> >

> >Nikki :)

> >

Guest guest

OK....besides you..give me three good reasons

*waits patiently*

*tosses ball against wall*

*hits window...runs*

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Jun 27, 2006 2:03 PM

>

> Re: Is this a doughnut I see before me?

>

>So many great reasons to come!

>

>I dunno about the brewery, I don't get out much. LOL

>I doubt two blocks away from me tho.

>

>You can ask the Chicago Vegan Meet-up Group when you join. ;0

>

>Nikki

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> *waits patiently*

> *tosses ball against wall*

> *hits window...runs*

Oh wonderful... first Nikki brings in a pile of mud, and now you've gone and

smashed a window.... I didn't sign up for having kids.... ;-)

BB

Peter