IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

oh, you know i had to!!!

maybe you and yer kittens can start a band....

peter VV Jun 8, 2006 3:14 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

no need for that was there!

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

oh..i'm sorry

you mean like the alarm?

:)

peter VV Jun 8, 2006 2:28 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

I thought I said every major rock band................

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

you mean like kiss?

hee hee hee

peter VV Jun 8, 2006 11:45 AM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

funny you should mention that

was watchin some program in the wee hours of the AM, and some heavy metal folks were decrying bands using orchastras...as in, "enough was enough"

sorry..can't recall who they were..just some calvacade of this er that band er wotever...

takes all kinds

jo Jun 7, 2006 1:40 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Hi Peter

We never saw Led Zep but did go to see Page and Plant a few years ago - they had a Morrocan orchestra, and a large hurdy-gurdy with them. They were very good.

Jo

-

peter VV

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:41 PM

Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

what can I say, I never was one for the punk/hippy hostilities...........I like all sorts of music, and Zep were one of my all time faves.............Jimmy Page a major musical influence of mine.

The Valley Vegan..............

spurned and rejected............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

quoting led zep

thats it..marriage and honeymoon are off!

peter VV Jun 7, 2006 11:01 AM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

You can call my music hype if you like, but bearing in mind that I like blues, rap, metal, punk, indie, some reggae, soul.its a lot of hype!

All I can say is that you may have been very imressionable at that age?

Californ-ia eh?

Spent my days with a woman unkind,Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.Made up my mind to make a new start,Going to california with an aching in my heart. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

All New Mail Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

I don't wanna be no war hero

Don't want a movie made about me

Just get away from the madness I see

Guest guest

ah...finland...

must be the cold and dark nites

tho, i will say, some tastey beers from finland

jo Jun 8, 2006 3:08 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Is that Lordi you are talking about?

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:54 PM

you mean like kiss?

hee hee hee

peter VV Jun 8, 2006 11:45 AM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!

was watchin some program in the wee hours of the AM, and some heavy metal folks were decrying bands using orchastras...as in, "enough was enough"

sorry..can't recall who they were..just some calvacade of this er that band er wotever...

takes all kinds

jo Jun 7, 2006 1:40 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Hi Peter

We never saw Led Zep but did go to see Page and Plant a few years ago - they had a Morrocan orchestra, and a large hurdy-gurdy with them. They were very good.

Jo

-

peter VV

what can I say, I never was one for the punk/hippy hostilities...........I like all sorts of music, and Zep were one of my all time faves.............Jimmy Page a major musical influence of mine.

quoting led zep

peter VV Jun 7, 2006 11:01 AM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

You can call my music hype if you like, but bearing in mind that I like blues, rap, metal, punk, indie, some reggae, soul.its a lot of hype!

Californ-ia eh?

Spent my days with a woman unkind,Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.Made up my mind to make a new start,Going to california with an aching in my heart. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

Peter H

All New Mail Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. I don't wanna be no war hero

Guest guest

Is that in the hand book that you get when you sign up for the course? Hardcore bands dont bother either, just wanna make a noise and have a laugh! The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-) Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music! The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: funny you

should mention that was watchin some program in the wee hours of the AM, and some heavy metal folks were decrying bands using orchastras...as in, "enough was enough" sorry..can't recall who they were..just some calvacade of this er that band er wotever... takes all kinds :) jo Jun 7, 2006 1:40 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! Hi Peter We never saw Led Zep but did go to see Page and Plant a few years ago - they had a Morrocan orchestra, and a large hurdy-gurdy with them. They were very good. Jo - peter VV Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:41 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time

?!?!?!?! yeah right! what can I say, I never was one for the punk/hippy hostilities...........I like all sorts of music, and Zep were one of my all time faves.............Jimmy Page a major musical influence of mine. The Valley Vegan.............. spurned and rejected............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: quoting led zep thats it..marriage and honeymoon are off! peter VV Jun 7, 2006 11:01 AM Re: Re:

Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! You can call my music hype if you like, but bearing in mind that I like blues, rap, metal, punk, indie, some reggae, soul.its a lot of hype! All I can say is that you may have been very imressionable at that age? Californ-ia eh? The Valley Vegan.............. Spent my days with a woman unkind,Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.Made up my mind to make a new start,Going to california with an aching in my heart. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see Peter H All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

hey...do you happen to have the punk handbook circa 1980(they come out with a totally new edition every two years)

cuz i think i lost mine in the move

oh crap...wait...you have a totally different edition...

nevermind

peter VV Jun 8, 2006 6:36 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Is that in the hand book that you get when you sign up for the course?

Hardcore bands dont bother either, just wanna make a noise and have a laugh!

The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM

takes all kinds

Hi Peter

Jo

-

peter VV

quoting led zep

Californ-ia eh?

Peter H

Peter H

All New Mail Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Peter H

All New Mail Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

I reckon it could be - of course, it could just be that they are

different people - some like music and fun, some are just themselves

and like good music.

Jo

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Is that in the hand book that you get when you sign up for the

course?

> Hardcore bands dont bother either, just wanna make a noise and

have a laugh!

>

> The Valley Vegan..............

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)

> Jo

>

> -

> peter VV

>

> Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM

> Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All

Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

>

>

> Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin

orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is

more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys

concentrate on the music!

>

>

> The Valley Vegan.................

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> funny you should mention that

> was watchin some program in the wee hours of the AM, and some

heavy metal folks were decrying bands using orchastras...as

in, " enough was enough "

> sorry..can't recall who they were..just some calvacade of this er

that band er wotever...

> takes all kinds

> :)

>

>

>

>

> jo

> Jun 7, 2006 1:40 PM

>

>

> Hi Peter

>

> We never saw Led Zep but did go to see Page and Plant a few years

ago - they had a Morrocan orchestra, and a large hurdy-gurdy with

them. They were very good.

>

> Jo

> -

> peter VV

>

> Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:41 PM

>

>

> what can I say, I never was one for the punk/hippy

hostilities...........I like all sorts of music, and Zep were one of

my all time faves.............Jimmy Page a major musical influence of

mine.

>

> spurned and rejected............

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> quoting led zep

> thats it..marriage and honeymoon are off!

>

>

>

>

> peter VV

> Jun 7, 2006 11:01 AM

>

>

> You can call my music hype if you like, but bearing in mind that

I like blues, rap, metal, punk, indie, some reggae, soul.its a lot of

hype!

> All I can say is that you may have been very imressionable at

that age?

> Californ-ia eh?

>

> Spent my days with a woman unkind,

> Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.

> Made up my mind to make a new start,

> Going to california with an aching in my heart.

>

>

>

> I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I

don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email

address from your Internet provider.

>

> I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me

I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our

SpamGuard protect you.

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard

protect you.

>

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be

> scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!

OK... I can think of at least 5 metal bands that have worked with orchestras in the last 5 years.... and plenty who went for " image " well over 20 years ago... Kiss, for instance, Poison, Cinderella, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi....

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

>ah...finland...

>must be the cold and dark nites

>tho, i will say, some tastey beers from finland

I did enjoy the Lordi song, but they're not the only band from Finland.... Stratovarius and Apocalyptica are both exceptionally good metal bands :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Jo

Except for GWAR I agree with you. :)

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)

> Jo

>

> -

> peter VV

>

> Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM

>

>

> Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin

orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is

more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on

guys concentrate on the music!

>

>

> The Valley Vegan.................

>

Guest guest

HA,HA, I wouldnt want to go to one of their gigs, some of the stuff Ive heard about them getting up to on stage!...or any gig where theres a chance of being covered in blood/meat etc........... The Valley Vegan................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JoExcept for GWAR I agree with you. :)BBNikki , "jo" wrote:>> The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)> Jo> > - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM> Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!> > > Strange that, 20 -30 years

ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!> > > The Valley Vegan.................>

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

> Except for GWAR I agree with you. :)

GWAR... Death Metal???? ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

its fake....

tho..you will get annihiltaed if you are anywhere within 30 feet of the stage...

peter VV Jun 9, 2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

HA,HA, I wouldnt want to go to one of their gigs, some of the stuff Ive heard about them getting up to on stage!...or any gig where theres a chance of being covered in blood/meat etc...........

The Valley Vegan................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

Hi JoExcept for GWAR I agree with you. :)BBNikki , "jo" wrote:>> The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)> Jo> > - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM> Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!> > > Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!> > > The Valley Vegan.................>

Guest guest

Some bands have done the whole Carrie bit with pigs blood, and bits of animals...........prolly banned now....... The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: its fake.... tho..you will get annihiltaed if you are anywhere within 30 feet of the stage... peter VV Jun 9, 2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! HA,HA, I wouldnt want to go to one of their gigs, some of the stuff Ive heard about them getting up to

on stage!...or any gig where theres a chance of being covered in blood/meat etc........... The Valley Vegan................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JoExcept for GWAR I agree with you. :)BBNikki , "jo" wrote:>> The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)> Jo> > - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM> Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!> > > Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is

more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!> > > The Valley Vegan.................>

Guest guest

thats sooooo norwegian!

GWAR's craps fake..they are theatrical/art students after all....

peter VV Jun 9, 2006 1:35 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Some bands have done the whole Carrie bit with pigs blood, and bits of animals...........prolly banned now.......

its fake....

tho..you will get annihiltaed if you are anywhere within 30 feet of the stage...

peter VV Jun 9, 2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

HA,HA, I wouldnt want to go to one of their gigs, some of the stuff Ive heard about them getting up to on stage!...or any gig where theres a chance of being covered in blood/meat etc...........

Hi JoExcept for GWAR I agree with you. :)BBNikki , "jo" wrote:>> The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)> Jo> > - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM> Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!> > > Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!> > > The Valley Vegan.................>

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

Oh yes! Well I always think they are good, with a sense of humour.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Friday, June 09, 2006 6:16 PM

Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah

right!

> Hi Jo

>

>

> BB

> Nikki

>

>

> , " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

> >

> > The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)

> > Jo

> >

> > -

> > peter VV

> >

> > Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM

> > Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All

> Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

> >

> >

> > Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin

> orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is

> more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on

> guys concentrate on the music!

> >

> >

> > The Valley Vegan.................

> >

>

>

To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Is tht what they do? I've never seen them live or on dvd etc. - just pictures. There are some bands who seem to like to be covered in blood - not nice at all. None of the bands I like do that though.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, June 09, 2006 6:22 PM

Guest guest

There's one band that had about a dozen pigs heards (skinned) on stage and pigs blood everywhere. It wasn't a band I like but I saw them on a tv documentary about black metal. I can't remember which band it was so won't guess.

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, June 09, 2006 6:29 PM

its fake....

Guest guest

Actually ...... the band I saw on the tv with pigs heads and blood was American.

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, June 09, 2006 6:37 PM

thats sooooo norwegian!

GWAR's craps fake..they are theatrical/art students after all....

peter VV Jun 9, 2006 1:35 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Some bands have done the whole Carrie bit with pigs blood, and bits of animals...........prolly banned now.......

its fake....

Guest guest

No need for that crap, the music should speak for itself, unless its a ficticous charector being portrayed e.g. Alice Cooper, at least all his props are fake............. The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I think it still goes on :-( Jo - peter VV Friday, June 09, 2006 6:35 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! Some bands have done the whole Carrie bit with pigs blood, and bits of animals...........prolly banned now....... The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: its fake.... tho..you will get annihiltaed if you are anywhere within 30

feet of the stage... peter VV Jun 9, 2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! HA,HA, I wouldnt want to go to one of their gigs, some of the stuff Ive heard about them getting up to on stage!...or any gig where theres a chance of being covered in blood/meat etc........... The Valley Vegan................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JoExcept for GWAR I agree with you. :)BBNikki , "jo"

wrote:>> The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)> Jo> > - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM> Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!> > > Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!> > > The Valley Vegan.................>

Guest guest

Hi Peter

I agree, they were never my thing.

BS

(Big Sister) ;)

Nikki

>

> HA,HA, I wouldnt want to go to one of their gigs, some of the

stuff Ive heard about them getting up to on stage!...or any gig

where theres a chance of being covered in blood/meat etc...........

>

>

> The Valley Vegan................

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

> Hi Jo

>

>

> BB

> Nikki

>

>

> , " jo " wrote:

> >

> > The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)

> > Jo

Guest guest

Are you old enough to be my big sister?..............I thought you married my wife or sumink, what does that make you my mother in law? The Valley Vegan............earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi PeterI agree, they were never my thing. BS(Big Sister) ;)Nikki , peter VV wrote:>> HA,HA, I wouldnt want to go to one of their gigs, some of the stuff Ive heard about them getting up to on stage!...or any gig where theres a chance of being covered in blood/meat etc...........> > > The Valley Vegan................> > earthstrm wrote:> Hi Jo> > Except for GWAR I agree with you. :)> > BB> Nikki> >

> , "jo" wrote:> >> > The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)> > Jo

Guest guest

Yeah, yours have the imperial length of mohawk/ height to pogo, and mine is now metric...............thanks EUC.......... Hey did you just gabba gabba hey, or gabba, gabba, hey, hey? The Valley Vegan............... The lights come alive in a blinding flash dance floor clears as the mutants clash everyone leaves when the heavy's arrive someone hits the floor, someone takes a dive hey...do you happen to have the punk handbook circa 1980(they come out with a totally new edition every two years) cuz i think i lost mine in the move oh crap...wait...you have a totally different edition... nevermind peter VV Jun 8, 2006 6:36 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! Is that in the hand book that you get when you sign up for the course? Hardcore bands dont bother either, just wanna make a noise and have a laugh! The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-) Jo - peter VV Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music! The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: funny you should mention that was watchin some program in the wee hours of the AM, and some heavy metal folks were decrying bands using orchastras...as in, "enough was enough" sorry..can't recall who they were..just some calvacade of this er that band er wotever... takes all kinds :) jo Jun 7, 2006 1:40 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

Hi Peter We never saw Led Zep but did go to see Page and Plant a few years ago - they had a Morrocan orchestra, and a large hurdy-gurdy with them. They were very good. Jo - peter VV Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:41 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! what can I say, I never was one for the punk/hippy hostilities...........I like all sorts of music, and Zep were one of my all time faves.............Jimmy Page a major musical influence of mine. The Valley Vegan.............. spurned and rejected............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: quoting led

zep thats it..marriage and honeymoon are off! peter VV Jun 7, 2006 11:01 AM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! You can call my music hype if you like, but bearing in mind that I like blues, rap, metal, punk, indie, some reggae, soul.its a lot of hype! All I can say is that you may have been very imressionable at that age? Californ-ia eh? The Valley Vegan.............. Spent my days with a woman unkind,Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.Made up my mind to make a new start,Going to california with an aching in my heart. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I see Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away

from the madness I see Peter H All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. Peter H All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. I don't wanna be no war hero Don't want a movie made about me I don't wanna be no war hero Just get away from the madness I seePeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

I do agree. I reckon they must be unsure of the quality of their music.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:48 PM

No need for that crap, the music should speak for itself, unless its a ficticous charector being portrayed e.g. Alice Cooper, at least all his props are fake.............

The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I think it still goes on :-(

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, June 09, 2006 6:35 PM

its fake....

Guest guest

take Slipknot for example? take off those flippin masks will you, some of them look funny though..................Oh no just realised I actually like one or two of their tracks.................shoot I`ve even got one of their CD`s..( unwanted birthday present...honest guv...never played all the way through ) The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I do agree. I reckon they must be unsure of the quality of their music. Jo - peter VV Friday, June 09, 2006 8:48 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! No need for that crap, the music should speak for itself, unless its a ficticous charector being portrayed e.g. Alice Cooper, at least all his props are fake............. The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I think it still goes on :-( Jo - peter VV Friday, June 09, 2006 6:35 PM Re: Re:

Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right! Some bands have done the whole Carrie bit with pigs blood, and bits of animals...........prolly banned now....... The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: its fake.... tho..you will get annihiltaed if you are anywhere within 30 feet of the stage... peter VV Jun 9, 2006 1:22 PM Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!

HA,HA, I wouldnt want to go to one of their gigs, some of the stuff Ive heard about them getting up to on stage!...or any gig where theres a chance of being covered in blood/meat etc........... The Valley Vegan................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JoExcept for GWAR I agree with you. :)BBNikki , "jo" wrote:>> The real hard death metal bands don't dress up :-)> Jo> > - > peter VV > > Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:45 PM> Re: Re: Greatest 100 Albums of All Time ?!?!?!?! yeah right!> > >

Strange that, 20 -30 years ago, every major rock band was doin orchestras ( resistin the inuendo ), now its all my death metal is more harder than yours!, and lets dress up and be scary!.come on guys concentrate on the music!> > > The Valley Vegan.................>

Guest guest

Is Slipknot still going? They are okay - will be really good if they keep going.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:37 PM

take Slipknot for example? take off those flippin masks will you, some of them look funny though..................Oh no just realised I actually like one or two of their tracks.................shoot I`ve even got one of their CD`s..( unwanted birthday present...honest guv...never played all the way through )

The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I do agree. I reckon they must be unsure of the quality of their music.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:48 PM

No need for that crap, the music should speak for itself, unless its a ficticous charector being portrayed e.g. Alice Cooper, at least all his props are fake.............

The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I think it still goes on :-(

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, June 09, 2006 6:35 PM

its fake....

Guest guest

Mother-In-Law? Nope, I would have to be your wife's mom for that

dear.

Nikki

>

> Are you old enough to be my big sister?..............I thought you

married my wife or sumink, what does that make you my mother in law?

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

> Hi Peter

>

> I agree, they were never my thing.

>

> BS

> (Big Sister) ;)

> Nikki

>