Guest guest

Hi Nikki

>Not I! Please just keep the weather pattern that your Mum sent this

>way. :)

I'm sorry, I don't do requests ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

From the office of Prenderghast, Jobbernowl and Bob.

>on this date May 9th 2006

>Public Notification of: Cease and Desist Order

>All Pursuiant Legal Claims emanating from the territory of Wales (subsidiary of Greater Britain World Enterprises) are

>hereby considered null and void by the Homeland Security Corporate Profits Act of 2006. With reference to the above Public Notification, hereinafter referred to as the PN, we have been instructed by our client to issue you with the enclosed nole proseque as stipulated under the Weather Control Act (1972), and confirmed by the Imposition of Local Customs and Traditions Act (2006). the PN is hereby revoked with immediate effect, back-dated to a date not greater than the fifteenth day of February in the year one thousand nine hundred and twenty seven (please see the enclosed appendix for the table of dates and nature of Public Notification Revocation orders). As such, we advise that your failure to provide snow in the vicinity aforementioned constitutes a functional and actual breach of the aforementioned Acts of Parliament, and of the Contract agreed with our client in a year hitherto unstated. Please note that failure to provide the required snow at the time stated in the aforementioned contract will result in the removal of all Breeze Control, and of Rain Rights, which will revert to our client as per the stipulations in section 27, subsection 12a of the Refusal to Recognise Global Warming Act (2005).

Guest guest

The White House

President George W Bush

i was just sitting here with Dick, and we are both preplexed by your current statements and altitudes.

Enough of the mumbo jumbo and lets get down to brass tacks.

As i told Tony, I'm the decider. Now, you best stop harrassing my constituents and contributors with these bits of legal paper. You are cutting into profits, and that makes Dick mad.

Now, I know what is could for the America, the American people, and what is good for them is good for good.

Anyways, tell Tony, um, Mr Blair, we need to talk about nuklear stuff in Iran.

Tell him I'm at the ranch.

Peter May 9, 2006 3:04 PM Re: Re: We have rain

From the office of Prenderghast, Jobbernowl and Bob.

>on this date May 9th 2006

>Public Notification of: Cease and Desist Order

>All Pursuiant Legal Claims emanating from the territory of Wales (subsidiary of Greater Britain World Enterprises) are

>hereby considered null and void by the Homeland Security Corporate Profits Act of 2006. With reference to the above Public Notification, hereinafter referred to as the PN, we have been instructed by our client to issue you with the enclosed nole proseque as stipulated under the Weather Control Act (1972), and confirmed by the Imposition of Local Customs and Traditions Act (2006). the PN is hereby revoked with immediate effect, back-dated to a date not greater than the fifteenth day of February in the year one thousand nine hundred and twenty seven (please see the enclosed appendix for the table of dates and nature of Public Notification Revocation orders). As such, we advise that your failure to provide snow in the vicinity aforementioned constitutes a functional and actual breach of the aforementioned Acts of Parliament, and of the Contract agreed with our client in a year hitherto unstated. Please note that failure to provide the required snow at the time stated in the aforementioned contract will result in the removal of all Breeze Control, and of Rain Rights, which will revert to our client as per the stipulations in section 27, subsection 12a of the Refusal to Recognise Global Warming Act (2005).

To send an email to -

Guest guest

Jobbernowl! :-) :-) :-)

Jo

, " Peter " <metalscarab wrote:

>

> From the office of Prenderghast, Jobbernowl and Bob.

>

> >on this date May 9th 2006

> >Public Notification of: Cease and Desist Order

> >All Pursuiant Legal Claims emanating from the territory of Wales

(subsidiary of Greater Britain World Enterprises) are

> >hereby considered null and void by the Homeland Security Corporate

Profits Act of 2006.

>

> With reference to the above Public Notification, hereinafter

referred to as the PN, we have been instructed by our client to issue

you with the enclosed nole proseque as stipulated under the Weather

Control Act (1972), and confirmed by the Imposition of Local Customs

and Traditions Act (2006). the PN is hereby revoked with immediate

effect, back-dated to a date not greater than the fifteenth day of

February in the year one thousand nine hundred and twenty seven

(please see the enclosed appendix for the table of dates and nature

of Public Notification Revocation orders). As such, we advise that

your failure to provide snow in the vicinity aforementioned

constitutes a functional and actual breach of the aforementioned Acts

of Parliament, and of the Contract agreed with our client in a year

hitherto unstated. Please note that failure to provide the required

snow at the time stated in the aforementioned contract will result in

the removal of all Breeze Control, and of Rain Rights, which will

revert to our client as per the stipulations in section 27,

subsection 12a of the Refusal to Recognise Global Warming Act (2005).

>

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> >Not I! Please just keep the weather pattern that your Mum sent this

> >way. :)

> I'm sorry, I don't do requests ;-)

Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything

happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble

mister! ;)

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

>Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything>happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble>mister! ;)

I'm sorry, but I can't possibly take responsibility for your raspberry bush or corn. I've checked all the small print in the Weather Control Contract, and nowhere does it say anything about taking responsibility for raspberry bushes or corn.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Notice of Appropriation From 10th of May, the Weather Beureau Inc, has now been appropriated by the Avian Birdsong Corporation (ABC ). Please note that your new chairman will be Peter (BB). Unfortunately, there will be a headcount, and some natural wastage. There will also be a cost cutting exercise and snow may not be so white, rain may not be so wet, and inevitably wind may not be available on demand. I hope you enjoy facing the new challenges with us. The Valley Vegan................. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: on this date May 9th 2006 Public Notification of: Cease and Desist Order All Pursuiant Legal Claims emanating from the territory of

Wales (subsidiary of Greater Britain World Enterprises) are hereby considered null and void by the Homeland Security Corporate Profits Act of 2006. peter hurd May 9, 2006 1:30 PM Re: Re: We have rain Notice of foreclosure. As you have failed on the contractual obligations set out in paragraph 16 sub section 23a of the white stuff clause, I have to inform you that due to breach of contract we have assigned the celestial lawers Moonshine and Starbright to begin proceedings against you in the third part of the first part. Please call our office on the main number option 1, 2, 3, have a cup of tea, turn around twice, facing due east.Alternatively, you could e-mail our fax machine,

which will clearly not work, but hey, it would be funny to think you might try. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any rogue action by the Avian unions, and any coincidental aerial bombardments of avian excrement that may occur are not sanctioned by ourselves and is not national policy. The Valley Vegan.............. What's gonna happen when the buses don't run and what's gonna happen when the, winter comes what are you gonna do, what are you gonna do when the oil runs

out?Peter H

360° NEW – Your one place to blog, create, publish share!

Guest guest

Warblers Weekly, " today, we have further proof of the persecution of our feathered friends.Whilst migrating due TO POOR WEATHER, and being forced to jetison extra ballast, by unfamiliar foriegn weather fronts, Agents from the FAA swooped on our site seeing members. This act of agression and persection, has not gone unoticed, and we are seeking peacefull means of enabling their release. This is not a COOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *item edited from the Tropospheric Gazette* Today, agents from the United States FAA announced the arrests of several key ringleaders in a suspected plot to release a hazardous waste

onto the properties and/or persons of the Weather Unlimited(LLC) and associates. Implicated in the plot were 3 foreign born nationals: 2 warblers and a plover, along with several other naturalized birds. (No photo could be secured by press time, but sources close to the case allege a pair of pigeons, and an english sparrow were involved.) peter hurd May 9, 2006 1:30 PM Re: Re: We have rain Notice of foreclosure. As you have failed on the contractual obligations set out in paragraph 16 sub section 23a of the white stuff clause, I have to inform you that due to breach of contract we have assigned the celestial lawers Moonshine and Starbright to begin proceedings

against you in the third part of the first part. Please call our office on the main number option 1, 2, 3, have a cup of tea, turn around twice, facing due east.Alternatively, you could e-mail our fax machine, which will clearly not work, but hey, it would be funny to think you might try. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any rogue action by the Avian unions, and any coincidental aerial bombardments of avian excrement that may occur are not sanctioned by ourselves and is not national policy. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: To whom it may concern: We regret to hear of your continued disatifisfaction with our services. If you could

please contact our Customer Service office between the hours of 12:00 and 12:02 AM(GMT), we would be happy to send you a replacement snowfall, or a storm of equal or lesser value. We also are happy to announce at this time the merger Aves International under our corporate umbrella. to better help serve the customer, and to bring make it availabe at a lower cost, all union contracts have been suspended. Members of the Fanciful Flight Brotherhood of Avian Unions are hereby enrolled in company sponsored union, to help alleviate any problems in this transitionary period. Continued enrollment in the aforementioned discredited union will be grounds for immediate termination. Thank you for your continued support. Sincerely: Weather Unlimited LLC peter hurd

May 9, 2006 12:54 PM Re: Re: We have rain This is typical faceless beuracratic multi national nonsense. I placed an order in good faith, with plenty of notice. I regret to inform you that unless you comply with my order, there shall be no more birdsong in your vicinity for the forseeable future I have passed the order with the local chapter of the Avian union, and have their full support. P.S. Please find enclosed one slightly soiled bag of wind, which is defective as will only blow in one direction. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. The Valley Vegan.......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Dear sir We here at Weather Unlimited (LLC) take great pride in being able to fulfill orders quickly and efficiently. Sadly, in todays hectic world of climate change, ozone depletion, jet contrails and mylar balloons, mistakes happen. We regret to inform you that your order for snow had been mistakenly sent rush. We have contacted the shipper, but inter-atmospheric mail is currently offline. If your consignment arrives next week, please accept this token gust of wind, in lieu of damages and dissatisfaction. And we hope you will remember to use Weather Unlimited again in the future. peter hurd May 9, 2006 12:23 PM Re: Re: We have rain

Me too, put me down for a few feet of snow around December? should give you plenty of time to mill it nice and fine? The Valley Vegan.........................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Me please - I love snow :-)BBJo-"Peter" Monday, May 08, 2006 11:09 PMRe: Re: We have rain> Hi Nikki>> > Or, I'll do the stars and let Peter do the weather!>> It's a deal... who's for snow? ;-)>> BB> Peter>>>>> To send an email to - >

Links>>>>>>

Guest guest

And..............you better not put nets or anything up either, or you may get your allowance of bird song cut! The Valley Vegan.............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi Nikki >Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything>happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble>mister! ;) I'm sorry, but I can't possibly take responsibility for your raspberry bush or corn. I've checked all the small print in the Weather Control Contract, and nowhere does it say anything about taking responsibility for raspberry bushes or corn. BB PeterPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

I thought a disclaimer came with the weather - otherwise I wouldn't have

taken on that responsibility previously.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:55 PM

Re: We have rain

> Hi Peter

>

> > >Not I! Please just keep the weather pattern that your Mum sent this

> > >way. :)

> > I'm sorry, I don't do requests ;-)

>

>

> Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything

> happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble

> mister! ;)

>

> BB

> Nikki

>

To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>This is not a COOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now that has to be one of the worst puns ever.... it was just so cheep ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

LOL Peter - I can tell you've seen a few of these announcements before!

Jo

-

peter hurd

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:45 PM

Re: Re: We have rain

Notice of Appropriation

From 10th of May, the Weather Beureau Inc, has now been appropriated by the Avian Birdsong Corporation (ABC ). Please note that your new chairman will be Peter (BB). Unfortunately, there will be a headcount, and some natural wastage. There will also be a cost cutting exercise and snow may not be so white, rain may not be so wet, and inevitably wind may not be available on demand.

I hope you enjoy facing the new challenges with us.

The Valley Vegan................. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

on this date May 9th 2006

Public Notification of: Cease and Desist Order

All Pursuiant Legal Claims emanating from the territory of Wales (subsidiary of Greater Britain World Enterprises) are hereby considered null and void by the Homeland Security Corporate Profits Act of 2006.

peter hurd May 9, 2006 1:30 PM Re: Re: We have rain

Notice of foreclosure.

As you have failed on the contractual obligations set out in paragraph 16 sub section 23a of the white stuff clause, I have to inform you that due to breach of contract we have assigned the celestial lawers Moonshine and Starbright to begin proceedings against you in the third part of the first part.

Please call our office on the main number option 1, 2, 3, have a cup of tea, turn around twice, facing due east.Alternatively, you could e-mail our fax machine, which will clearly not work, but hey, it would be funny to think you might try.

Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any rogue action by the Avian unions, and any coincidental aerial bombardments of avian excrement that may occur are not sanctioned by ourselves and is not national policy.

The Valley Vegan.............. What's gonna happen when the buses don't run and what's gonna happen when the, winter comes what are you gonna do, what are you gonna do when the oil runs

out?

Peter H

360° NEW – Your one place to blog, create, publish & share!

Guest guest

Statement from the new chairman of the WARBLE

It is with much surprise that I learned of my appointment as chairman of the newly formed Weather and Avian Ritual Birdsong Logistic Enterprises (WARBLE). I would like to start off by quashing any rumours you may have heard that this appointment has been the result of a typing error by the previous chairman of ABC. I would also like to assure all members of the Avian Union, and the various unions affiliated to the Meteorological Control Association, that the rumours of cost cutting and natural wastage are completely unfounded. Rain will remain as wet as ever, and thunder storms will continue to be as spectacular as ever. We would further like to highlight the recent increase in extreme weather conditions such as hurricanes and tornadoes has been part of a carefully developed plan to ensure customer satisfaction, and that we anticipate this area of products will continue to perform well in what is an increasingly un-competetive field.

BB

Peter

-

peter hurd

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:45 PM

Re: Re: We have rain

Notice of Appropriation

From 10th of May, the Weather Beureau Inc, has now been appropriated by the Avian Birdsong Corporation (ABC ). Please note that your new chairman will be Peter (BB). Unfortunately, there will be a headcount, and some natural wastage. There will also be a cost cutting exercise and snow may not be so white, rain may not be so wet, and inevitably wind may not be available on demand.

I hope you enjoy facing the new challenges with us.

Guest guest

Look it wasnt seedy, enough of my twittering, perched on the end of my chair. I thought it was a feather in my cap? must fly! The Valley Vegan..............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter >This is not a COOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now that has to be one of the worst puns ever.... it was just so cheep ;-) BB PeterPeter H

Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>Look it wasnt seedy, enough of my twittering, perched on the end of my chair.

>I thought it was a feather in my cap? must fly!

Calm *down*.... there's no need to get your feathers ruffled ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> >Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything

> >happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble

> >mister! ;)

> I'm sorry, but I can't possibly take responsibility for your

raspberry bush

> or corn. I've checked all the small print in the Weather Control

Contract,

> and nowhere does it say anything about taking responsibility for

raspberry

> bushes or corn.

No matter as I did not sign a contract.

Furthermore, I never said that you had to take responsiblity. I

simply said that if anything happens to them, you are in big

trouble! ;)

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

Hi Peter VV,

No worries there, I love my feathered friends. :)

The Morning Dove couple that live in the bush next to the new

raspberry bush will be very happy. As will the cardinals that live

in the apple tree and sometimes in the pool unmbrellas. The robin

that lives in the green bush (please dont ask). The little birds

that live in the apple tree and one evergreen.

But the damn grackles cannot have any! NONE you hear me!

NONE NONE NONE! Dirty little, evil birds!

Nikki

, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> And..............you better not put nets or anything up either, or

you may get your allowance of bird song cut!

>

> The Valley Vegan.............

>

> Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

> Hi Nikki

>

> >Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if

anything

> >happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble

> >mister! ;)

>

> I'm sorry, but I can't possibly take responsibility for your

raspberry bush or corn. I've checked all the small print in the

Weather Control Contract, and nowhere does it say anything about

taking responsibility for raspberry bushes or corn.

>

> BB

> Peter

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Jo

I'm not sure, but either way you did a great job. Thank you! :)

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki

> I thought a disclaimer came with the weather - otherwise I wouldn't

have

> taken on that responsibility previously.

>

> BB

> Jo

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

>No matter as I did not sign a contract.

Not your contract, mine - unless you've decided to try to take control of the weather from me!

> Furthermore, I never said that you had to take responsiblity. I> simply said that if anything happens to them, you are in big> trouble! ;)

Why - what are you going to do? Re-arrange the stars so they don't look as nice over my flat? ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

we still have drought,

we are not allowed to water our gardens in the daytime,

only in the mornings.

there are many fires all over florida right now.

in my particular neighborhood, it has only rained once in

five months.

the animals are all coming to my backyard to drink, because I have a

little pond and I fill it up when no ones looking.

, " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> We have proper rain at last :-) I know that won't please many people,

>

Guest guest

aww,

a mockinbird couple, feels very at home

in my backyard.

I guess they like to eat my insects.

the funny thing is that they chase other birds away,

even though they don't eat the sunflower seeds

in the birdfeeder.

, " earthstrm " <earthstorm wrote:

>

> Hi Peter VV,

>

> No worries there, I love my feathered friends. :)

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> >No matter as I did not sign a contract.

> Not your contract, mine - unless you've decided to try to take

control of

> the weather from me!

Heck no!

> > Furthermore, I never said that you had to take responsiblity. I

> > simply said that if anything happens to them, you are in big

> > trouble! ;)

> Why - what are you going to do? Re-arrange the stars so they don't

look as

> nice over my flat? ;-)

Does your insurance cover falling stars? ;)

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

Good for you, I think that I would do the same myself. The Valley Vegan...................Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: we still have drought, we are not allowed to water our gardens in the daytime,only in the mornings.there are many fires all over florida right now.in my particular neighborhood, it has only rained once in five months. the animals are all coming to my backyard to drink, because I have a little pond and I fill it up when no ones looking. , "heartwerk" wrote:>> We have proper rain at last :-) I know that won't please many people, >

Guest guest

Thats a bit strong isnt it? they have their role to play as well you know! I`m sure they help eat slugs and snails and catterpillers etc, so you shouldnr be so hard on them............... The Valley Vegan................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi Peter VV,No worries there, I love my feathered friends. :)The Morning Dove couple that live in the bush next to the new raspberry bush will be very happy. As will the cardinals that live in the apple tree and sometimes in the pool unmbrellas. The robin that lives in the green bush (please dont ask). The little birds that live in the apple tree and one evergreen.But the damn grackles cannot have any! NONE you hear me! NONE NONE NONE! Dirty little, evil birds!Nikki

, peter hurd wrote:>> And..............you better not put nets or anything up either, or you may get your allowance of bird song cut!> > The Valley Vegan.............> > Peter Kebbell wrote:> Hi Nikki> > >Well hopefully you don't do screw-ups either. Because if anything> >happens to my new raspberry bush or my corn you'll be in trouble> >mister! ;)> > I'm sorry, but I can't possibly take responsibility for your raspberry bush or corn. I've checked all the small print in the Weather Control Contract, and nowhere does it say anything about taking responsibility for raspberry bushes or corn. > > BB> Peter> > > To send an email to - > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

lovely picture of a cardinal, but have not seen one in real life. What is

a grackle???

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:46 PM

Re: We have rain

Hi Peter VV,

No worries there, I love my feathered friends. :)

The Morning Dove couple that live in the bush next to the new

raspberry bush will be very happy. As will the cardinals that live

in the apple tree and sometimes in the pool unmbrellas. The robin

that lives in the green bush (please dont ask). The little birds

that live in the apple tree and one evergreen.

But the damn grackles cannot have any! NONE you hear me!

NONE NONE NONE! Dirty little, evil birds!

Nikki