IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Public Smoking Ban 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's unfortunate. They must need the chimnies to be swept.

Jo

-

louis stott

Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:42 PM

Re: Re: Public Smoking Ban 2007

some pubs do fill the room with this smoke i know of at 2 where i work jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

The smoke from log fires is not filling the room with concentrated smoke.

Jo

-

louis stott

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:47 PM

jo

all the pubs what still have log fires etc jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

What about all the pubs ?/??

Jo

-

louis stott

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:15 PM

yes tthats true but what bout all the pubs etc

Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Louis

>YES I SEE YOUR POINT TOO FRAGGLE BUT ITS LIKE ME SAYIN I DONT LIKE PEOPLE HAVEI LOG

> FIRES COS I BREATH IN DEAD TREES

People tend not to take their log fires into public venues and wave them under other people's noses!

BB

Peter

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

> *going to hide now*

You can hide if you like... but I know where you live... :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Louis

>some pubs do fill the room with this smoke i know of at 2 where i work

So these would be non-smoking pubs, would they?

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Thanks Jo , glad to know that theres still some humanity left in humanity! The Valley Vegan........................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I agree with you on this Peter. I don't think you are being overly-sensitive. Jo - peter hurd Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:29 PM Re: Re: Public Smoking Ban 2007 Is that some kind of riddle? It would sadden me to see any creature actively hurting themselves. Maybe its because I am a parent, and a very protective one thats made me sensative? The Valley Vegan............ louis stott <lsstott wrote: there are lots and lots of whys and ifs etc but why why why peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Kids poisoning themselves from a young age with anything, and getting

addicted to that poison I would find sad. Wouldnt you? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Peter H

Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now

Guest guest

Sounds like they either are a fire hazard with blocked chimineys, or they are where trainee firemen drink! The Valley Vegan................louis stott <lsstott wrote: some pubs do fill the room with this smoke i know of at 2 where i work jo <jo.heartwork wrote: The smoke from log fires is not filling the room with concentrated smoke. Jo - louis stott Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:47 PM Re: Re: Public Smoking Ban 2007 jo all the pubs what still have log fires etc jo <jo.heartwork wrote: What about all the pubs ?/?? Jo - louis stott Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:15 PM Re: Re: Public Smoking Ban 2007 yes tthats true but what bout all the pubs etc Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Louis >YES I SEE YOUR POINT TOO FRAGGLE BUT ITS LIKE ME SAYIN I DONT LIKE PEOPLE HAVEI LOG > FIRES COS I BREATH IN DEAD TREES

People tend not to take their log fires into public venues and wave them under other people's noses! BB Peter Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo. Peter H

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

Guest guest

no . but there is a big part in pub s for you lot who dont smoke lo louisPeter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Louis >some pubs do fill the room with this smoke i know of at 2 where i work So these would be non-smoking pubs, would they? BB PeterTo send an email to -

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> > *going to hide now*

>

> You can hide if you like... but I know where you live... :-)

ROFL!

Darn, that's true! Well, then I won't hide there. :)

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

Hi Louis

>no . but there is a big part in pub s for you lot who dont smoke lo

The thing about smoke is that it doesn't just sit still - it fills any room it's in!

BB

Peter

Guest guest

"you lot" ? very antisocial that isnt it?, trouble is that there may be a no smoke sign, but smoke cant read................. The Valley Vegan..................louis stott <lsstott wrote: no . but there is a big part in pub s for you lot who dont smoke lo louisPeter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Louis >some pubs do fill the room with this smoke i know of

at 2 where i work So these would be non-smoking pubs, would they? BB PeterTo send an email to - To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.