Hey,

now you are just requoting at me :-)

BB

Alex

On 19/12/05, Peter <metalscarab wrote:

>

> Hi Alex

>

> > Oh, go on, spoil my fight with pesky logic then ;-)

>

> Just remember.... " logic merely enables you to be wrong with confidence " ...

> :-)

>

> BB

> Peter

Guest guest

Never indeed in my case :-)

AlexOn 19/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Never give up without a fight......... The Valley Vegan..........................Alex Iantaffi <

alex.iantaffi wrote: Oh, go on, spoil my fight with pesky logic then ;-)

BBAlex :-)

Guest guest

Hi Jonnie

I do hope that it gets fixed soon!

Nikki

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

>

> Can you believe it's still not fixed. I guess there are a bunch of

leaks and they'll be out again tomarrow to try to find more. They

said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside than

inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and

the house was 65-68.... brrr...!

>

Guest guest

hi jonnie,

i get spoilt by warm weather too, its 76 degrees today and I still

wear a sweater.

I have been listening on the news about the horrible weather that europe

got this winter. Many people in Milan have died from the cold and in

London it got to 10 degrees.

I hope that it is now better and that the worst is over. Would like to

visit europe in the month of June when it is pleasant.

depends on how much money I save up.

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

>said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside than

inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and

the house was 65-68.... brrr...!

>

Guest guest

Hi

When you say got to ten degrees I'm not sure what you mean. Our

daytime temperature has been below ten degrees for a long time, and

our night time temperatures range for 3 degrees to minus 8. Our top

temperature today is expected to be 2 degrees.

Jo

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato@e...>

wrote:

>

>

> hi jonnie,

> i get spoilt by warm weather too, its 76 degrees today and I still

> wear a sweater.

> I have been listening on the news about the horrible weather that

europe

> got this winter. Many people in Milan have died from the cold and

in

> London it got to 10 degrees.

> I hope that it is now better and that the worst is over. Would

like to

> visit europe in the month of June when it is pleasant.

> depends on how much money I save up.

>

>

>

> , Jonnie Hellens

> <jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> >said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside

than

> inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and

> the house was 65-68.... brrr...!

> >

>

Guest guest

me guess is confusion between fahrenhiet(which we still use) and celsius

10 degrees F is dang cold....

10 degrees C is above freezing......

maybe thats it?

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>Jan 4, 2006 11:36 PM

>

> Re: Christmas works Meal

>

>Hi

>

>When you say got to ten degrees I'm not sure what you mean. Our

>daytime temperature has been below ten degrees for a long time, and

>our night time temperatures range for 3 degrees to minus 8. Our top

>temperature today is expected to be 2 degrees.

>

>Jo

>

> , " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato@e...>

>wrote:

>>

>>

>> hi jonnie,

>> i get spoilt by warm weather too, its 76 degrees today and I still

>> wear a sweater.

>> I have been listening on the news about the horrible weather that

>europe

>> got this winter. Many people in Milan have died from the cold and

>in

>> London it got to 10 degrees.

>> I hope that it is now better and that the worst is over. Would

>like to

>> visit europe in the month of June when it is pleasant.

>> depends on how much money I save up.

>>

>>

>>

>> , Jonnie Hellens

>> <jonnie_hellens> wrote:

>> >said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside

>than

>> inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and

>> the house was 65-68.... brrr...!

>> >

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

I really can't stand to be cold, it really hurts. I love warm weather, although last summer after the monsoons started (humidy goes up) and it was 110, it did kinda get to me golfing in it. (giggle). They finally fixed our heater yesterday (supposedly, but we've been hearing that for the last 1.5 years.) I guess there were a bunch of leaks and they replaced the coil yesterday. Poor guy had to go up and down the stairs and ladder over and over. He was skinny enuf already. It's supposed to be 79 as a high all this week and I wear my sweatshirt around my waist and have my jacket too. My side of the store is kept around 80 year-round ( the neighbor to one of our suites has his ovens, refridgerators and freezers lined up against the wall on his side and it naturally keeps it warm in here) so 65 at home while on ice and not allowed to walk was quite a challenge! I was not a happy camper at all! :) I hadn't heard about the wicked weather in Europe, but I heard there has been all sorts of flooding in California lately and a lot of nasty fires in Texas and OK. How awful! Whole towns were devastated! My heart goes out to all those people. On the other hand, how cool you get to go travelling this summer!Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: hi jonnie, i get spoilt by warm weather too, its 76 degrees today and I stillwear a sweater. I have been listening on the news about the horrible weather that europe got this winter. Many people in Milan have died from the cold and inLondon it got to 10 degrees. I hope that it is now better and that the worst is over. Would like to visit europe in the month of June when it is

pleasant. depends on how much money I save up. , Jonnie Hellens<jonnie_hellens> wrote:>said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside thaninside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's andthe house was 65-68.... brrr...!>

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Guest guest

It's supposed to be fixed now. The problem is that we so rarely use it, that whenever I do turn it on, it doesn't work since the last time it was fixed. I'm guessing I might not use it as our high is supposed to be in the low 80's today and it doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon. At least I don't need it often, not like some people around the world who really, really need it. Thanks for thinkin' of me!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JonnieI do hope that it gets fixed soon! Nikki , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> Can you believe it's still not fixed. I guess there are a bunch of leaks and they'll be out again tomarrow to try to find more. They said they got all the big ones,

either way, it's warmer outside than inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and the house was 65-68.... brrr...!>

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Guest guest

It should work when you need it though. You must have Gremlins :-)

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:42 PM

Re: Re: Christmas works Meal

It's supposed to be fixed now. The problem is that we so rarely use it, that whenever I do turn it on, it doesn't work since the last time it was fixed. I'm guessing I might not use it as our high is supposed to be in the low 80's today and it doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon. At least I don't need it often, not like some people around the world who really, really need it. Thanks for thinkin' of me!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JonnieI do hope that it gets fixed soon! Nikki , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> Can you believe it's still not fixed. I guess there are a bunch of leaks and they'll be out again tomarrow to try to find more. They said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside than inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and the house was 65-68.... brrr...!>

Guest guest

Yeah, I think so. I was telling the plumber (who was here for the 3rd time to fix the leaky sink) about how often I have to keep having the same people come back out to fix the same things that continue to be broken, said while the garage door wouldn't close again... I've also heard that my guardian angels have quite a sense of humor, they like to move stuff around that I well know what just there, but I don't think that they would be so mean as to let my teeth chatter in this 70 degree weather (:jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It should work when you need it though. You must have Gremlins :-) Jo - Jonnie Hellens Friday, January 06, 2006 4:42 PM Re: Re: Christmas works Meal It's supposed to be fixed now. The problem is that we so rarely use it, that whenever I do turn it on, it doesn't work since the last time it was fixed. I'm guessing I might not use it as our high is supposed to be in the low 80's today and it

doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon. At least I don't need it often, not like some people around the world who really, really need it. Thanks for thinkin' of me!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JonnieI do hope that it gets fixed soon! Nikki , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> Can you believe it's still not fixed. I guess there are a bunch of leaks and they'll be out again tomarrow to try to find more. They said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside than inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and the house was 65-68.... brrr...!> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Guest guest

You'llhave to try to win these gremlins over to your way of thinking - I wonder how you can do that :-)

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Monday, January 09, 2006 8:47 PM

Yeah, I think so. I was telling the plumber (who was here for the 3rd time to fix the leaky sink) about how often I have to keep having the same people come back out to fix the same things that continue to be broken, said while the garage door wouldn't close again... I've also heard that my guardian angels have quite a sense of humor, they like to move stuff around that I well know what just there, but I don't think that they would be so mean as to let my teeth chatter in this 70 degree weather (:jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

It's supposed to be fixed now. The problem is that we so rarely use it, that whenever I do turn it on, it doesn't work since the last time it was fixed. I'm guessing I might not use it as our high is supposed to be in the low 80's today and it doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon. At least I don't need it often, not like some people around the world who really, really need it. Thanks for thinkin' of me!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JonnieI do hope that it gets fixed soon! Nikki , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> Can you believe it's still not fixed. I guess there are a bunch of leaks and they'll be out again tomarrow to try to find more. They said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside than inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and the house was 65-68.... brrr...!>

Guest guest

That's a good idea, I'm not too good at gremlin psychology, ne1 have any ideas?jo <jo.heartwork wrote: You'llhave to try to win these gremlins over to your way of thinking - I wonder how you can do that :-) Jo - Jonnie Hellens Monday, January 09, 2006 8:47 PM Re: Re: Christmas works Meal Yeah, I think so. I was telling the plumber (who was here for the 3rd time to fix the leaky sink) about how often I have to keep having the same people come back out to fix the same things that continue to be broken, said while the garage door wouldn't close again... I've also heard that my guardian angels have quite a sense of humor, they like to move stuff around that I well know what just there, but I don't think that they would be so mean as to let my teeth chatter in this 70 degree weather (:jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It should work when you need it though. You must have Gremlins :-) Jo - Jonnie Hellens Friday, January 06, 2006 4:42 PM Re: Re:

Christmas works Meal It's supposed to be fixed now. The problem is that we so rarely use it, that whenever I do turn it on, it doesn't work since the last time it was fixed. I'm guessing I might not use it as our high is supposed to be in the low 80's today and it doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon. At least I don't need it often, not like some people around the world who really, really need it. Thanks for thinkin' of me!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JonnieI do hope that it gets fixed soon! Nikki , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> Can you believe it's still not fixed. I guess there are a bunch of leaks and they'll be out again tomarrow to try to find

more. They said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside than inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and the house was 65-68.... brrr...!> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Guest guest

don't feed em after midnite Jonnie Hellens Jan 10, 2006 10:49 AM Re: Re: Christmas works Meal

That's a good idea, I'm not too good at gremlin psychology, ne1 have any ideas?jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

You'llhave to try to win these gremlins over to your way of thinking - I wonder how you can do that :-)

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Yeah, I think so. I was telling the plumber (who was here for the 3rd time to fix the leaky sink) about how often I have to keep having the same people come back out to fix the same things that continue to be broken, said while the garage door wouldn't close again... I've also heard that my guardian angels have quite a sense of humor, they like to move stuff around that I well know what just there, but I don't think that they would be so mean as to let my teeth chatter in this 70 degree weather (:jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP. To send an email to -

Guest guest

or get water on them.

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:07 PM

don't feed em after midnite Jonnie Hellens Jan 10, 2006 10:49 AM Re: Re: Christmas works Meal

That's a good idea, I'm not too good at gremlin psychology, ne1 have any ideas?jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP. To send an email to -

Guest guest

Can't be helped, they seem to know their way around the kitchen.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: don't feed em after midnite Jonnie Hellens Jan 10, 2006 10:49 AM Re: Re: Christmas works Meal That's a good idea, I'm not too good at gremlin psychology, ne1 have any ideas?jo <jo.heartwork wrote: You'llhave to try to win these gremlins over to your way of

thinking - I wonder how you can do that :-) Jo - Jonnie Hellens Monday, January 09, 2006 8:47 PM Re: Re: Christmas works Meal Yeah, I think so. I was telling the plumber (who was here for the 3rd time to fix the

leaky sink) about how often I have to keep having the same people come back out to fix the same things that continue to be broken, said while the garage door wouldn't close again... I've also heard that my guardian angels have quite a sense of humor, they like to move stuff around that I well know what just there, but I don't think that they would be so mean as to let my teeth chatter in this 70 degree weather (:jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It should work when you need it though. You must have Gremlins :-) Jo - Jonnie Hellens Friday, January 06, 2006 4:42 PM Re: Re: Christmas works Meal It's supposed to be fixed now. The problem is that we so rarely use it, that whenever I do turn it on, it doesn't work since the last time it was fixed. I'm guessing I might not use it as our high is supposed to be in the low 80's today and it doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon. At least I don't need it often, not like some

people around the world who really, really need it. Thanks for thinkin' of me!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi JonnieI do hope that it gets fixed soon! Nikki , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> Can you believe it's still not fixed. I guess there are a bunch of leaks and they'll be out again tomarrow to try to find more. They said they got all the big ones, either way, it's warmer outside than inside! I think Christmas week our temps were in the upper 70's and the house was 65-68.... brrr...!> DSL Something to write home

about. Just $16.99/mo. or less DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP. To send an email to -