IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Imitation Meat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Fraggle,

I hope your concience is allowing you to spend the rent she gives you?

I hope she doesn`t spoil your garden with her habits!

How goes it with the `maters? I assume that is colonial for toms? What else have you in abundance you green pawed fur ball? Send some home grown produce my way!

Have you fixed your wheels yet? Born to be wild eh fraggle?

The Valley Vegan.......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i made the biggest mistake in lettin a new roomie move in

she *use* to be vegan

according to her, she was vegan fer 16 yrs (she is now 24)..and just gave it up last month

buuuutt..i mean..she has ZERO habits i would consider vegan

wouldn't someone who was vegan fer sooo long keep a few old habits?? maybe its just me

my bathroom is full of horrid rabbit killin products..she eats nuthin but absolute crap

drivin me bloody nuts

fraggle Gaije Kushner Aug 11, 2004 3:14 PM Re: Imitation Meat I love the lovely imitation meat! When chosen wisely, I've even gotten carnivorous friends and boyfriend to eat it happily! I agree, to make it heavenly delicious, you do usually need to cook it up with a LOT of oil!GaijeOn Wed, 11 Aug 2004 3:49pm, silvertree173 wrote:> I like imitation meat... especially the "chicken patties". Fry thoseup with a little olive oil... yum , PJ <pjsparkles80> wrote:> Well, that has not been the case with me and my dinning friends. They have all missed the meat portion, or thought the imitation meatwas just plain nasty! Guess it must be NYC......> PJ> > i

guess that all depends....> some folks are just plain stubborn..and will complain and kavetchabout no dead hunks of flesh> but..after eatin a good vegan meal most folks will admit that theyliked it, be pleasantly suprised, etc and so forth...> remember, most folks are VERY stuck in their ways, are afraid ofchange, deep down harbor some guilt, and think of vegans as hippieswho eat branches and grass...> once you feed em a good meal, most folks(at least in my experience)they will admit they liked it, some will praise it, etc...> fraggle>> PJ <pjsparkles80> wrote:> Well, that would only work once.....because after eating at a veganrestaurant, they won't let you pick anymore!!!!! Now isn't that thetruth?> PJ> > Well... Sometimes you just have to trick them... Once you're all inthe place, at your table

looking at menus.... Well, it's too late forthem then, now isn't it!>> Gaije>>>> "Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile."> > Lots of love,> **PJ**>>> > > > To send an email to -

Guest guest

Bottling up your feelings is just as bad or worse for your health.

, PJ <pjsparkles80> wrote:

> but I'm not talking about what you want, I'm talking about your own

health. Mental health and emotional health. We ALL see things that

upset us deeply, but acting exaggeratly just puts your health in

danger. Now I'm not saying Fraggle's going to have a heartattack,

but if someone keeps on reacting the same way to something that the

person sees often, then blood pressure might rise.....so your trying

to prove a point by going ballistic, but your own body is what

suffers.....am I getting of the subject? Am I explaining myself

correctly?

> PJ

>

> It does to me, actually. My own best interest might not be those

of a

> larger group, and I'd at least hope in that circumstance I'd go

with the

> good of the most beings. What I want is not always the most

important

> thing!

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 3:31pm, PJ wrote:

> > Now Jo, does that seem sane to you?

> > PJ

> >

> > I reckon Fraggle got all worked up because he cares so much about

other

> > animals - he didn't consider his own health as the most important

> > issue!

> >

> > Jo

>

>

> " Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile. "

>

> Lots of love,

> **PJ**

Guest guest

Cmon Fraggle,

Lead by example, you never know you may convert her to being a vegan, a gardner, a biker?.............a small fury rodent type ting?

Gone too far again...

The Valley Vegan...fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

well..in general folks here are more..open..to other things

plus..yer moving into a vegan household..you use to be vegan..wot are you thinking

its just underhanded

and i think i've wasted all the possibilities in this discussion!!!

:)

everyone is different and reacts different

cheers

fraggle Gaije Kushner Aug 12, 2004 12:52 PM Re: Imitation Meat I can understand all that, just seems like it could have been avoided by being crystal clear with her before she moved in about what the household would and would not tolerate. Plus, never having had much in the way of a veg. community, I'm quite used to being surrounded by things I disagree with in a way that others might not be.GaijeOn Thu, 12 Aug 2004 3:19pm, Jo wrote:> I agree Fraggle. It's a constant reminder of everything you disagree > with - and even more annoying because she lied about it.>> Jo> why do i care?> cuz its in my haus> i'm surrounded by it every day> i had an almost vegan household

before...> she said she was vegan before she moved in...then as she was moving > in the story changed> i don't won't to see that crap in my fridge> i don't want to smell it cookin on the stove> its all over my bathroom....thats like someone screaming "look, i > torture bunnies!! wanna see!" over and over and over again> it bothers me...> fair enough?--gaijeTo send an email to -

Guest guest

spend her rent? yeah...i send it to the landlord.....heh

maters are out of control..been givin them to alll the neighbors....

more zukes then i know wot to do with as well..

too bad i have noooo time to garden anymore

:(

looks like a jungle out thar

peter hurd Aug 17, 2004 7:22 AM Re: Imitation Meat

Hey Fraggle,

I hope your concience is allowing you to spend the rent she gives you?

I hope she doesn`t spoil your garden with her habits!

How goes it with the `maters? I assume that is colonial for toms? What else have you in abundance you green pawed fur ball? Send some home grown produce my way!

Have you fixed your wheels yet? Born to be wild eh fraggle?

The Valley Vegan.......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i made the biggest mistake in lettin a new roomie move in

she *use* to be vegan

according to her, she was vegan fer 16 yrs (she is now 24)..and just gave it up last month

buuuutt..i mean..she has ZERO habits i would consider vegan

wouldn't someone who was vegan fer sooo long keep a few old habits?? maybe its just me

my bathroom is full of horrid rabbit killin products..she eats nuthin but absolute crap

drivin me bloody nuts

fraggle Gaije Kushner Aug 11, 2004 3:14 PM Re: Imitation Meat I love the lovely imitation meat! When chosen wisely, I've even gotten carnivorous friends and boyfriend to eat it happily! I agree, to make it heavenly delicious, you do usually need to cook it up with a LOT of oil!GaijeOn Wed, 11 Aug 2004 3:49pm, silvertree173 wrote:> I like imitation meat... especially the "chicken patties". Fry thoseup with a little olive oil... yum , PJ <pjsparkles80> wrote:> Well, that has not been the case with me and my dinning friends. They have all missed the meat portion, or thought the imitation meatwas just plain nasty! Guess it must be NYC......> PJ> > i guess that all depends....> some folks are just plain stubborn..and will complain and kavetchabout no dead hunks of flesh> but..after eatin a good vegan meal most folks will admit that theyliked it, be pleasantly suprised, etc and so forth...> remember, most folks are VERY stuck in their ways, are afraid ofchange, deep down harbor some guilt, and think of vegans as hippieswho eat branches and grass...> once you feed em a good meal, most folks(at least in my experience)they will admit they liked it, some will praise it, etc...> fraggle>> PJ <pjsparkles80> wrote:> Well, that would only work once.....because after eating at a veganrestaurant, they won't let you pick anymore!!!!! Now isn't that thetruth?> PJ> > Well... Sometimes you just have to trick them... Once you're all inthe place, at your table looking at menus.... Well, it's too late forthem then, now isn't it!>> Gaije>>>> "Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile."> > Lots of love,> **PJ**>>> > > > To send an email to -

Guest guest

shall i talk about how she came home at 3am the other nite(no big deal in and of itself) with half the bar, drank my beer(ok, now a capitol crime), came into my room..twice...and someone graffittied in my bathroom....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) peter hurd Aug 17, 2004 7:43 AM Re: Imitation Meat

Cmon Fraggle,

Lead by example, you never know you may convert her to being a vegan, a gardner, a biker?.............a small fury rodent type ting?

Gone too far again...

plus..yer moving into a vegan household..you use to be vegan..wot are you thinking

its just underhanded

cheers

fraggle Gaije Kushner Aug 12, 2004 12:52 PM Re: Imitation Meat I can understand all that, just seems like it could have been avoided by being crystal clear with her before she moved in about what the household would and would not tolerate. Plus, never having had much in the way of a veg. community, I'm quite used to being surrounded by things I disagree with in a way that others might not be.GaijeOn Thu, 12 Aug 2004 3:19pm, Jo wrote:> I agree Fraggle. It's a constant reminder of everything you disagree > with - and even more annoying because she lied about it.>> Jo> why do i care?> cuz its in my haus> i'm surrounded by it every day> i had an almost vegan household before...> she said she was vegan before she moved in...then as she was moving > in the story changed> i don't won't to see that crap in my fridge> i don't want to smell it cookin on the stove> its all over my bathroom....thats like someone screaming "look, i > torture bunnies!! wanna see!" over and over and over again> it bothers me...> fair enough?--gaijeTo send an email to -

Guest guest

How much is it to change locks in that part of the world???? Can't be too much!!!

shall i talk about how she came home at 3am the other nite(no big deal in and of itself) with half the bar, drank my beer(ok, now a capitol crime), came into my room..twice...and someone graffittied in my bathroom....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile."

Lots of love,

**PJ**

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

Guest guest

she's the new room mate

can't rightly change the locks on her

and, have another roomie i rarely see..be sorta rude to change the locks on her no?

besides..got my revenge a bit

she woke up REALLY hung over sometime in the afternoon on saturday..and she was standing in the kitchen and i snuck up behind her and screamed "LYNDSAY LYNDSAY LYNDSAY!!!"

she about leapt thru the ceiling

quite satisfying

now,...the ex is sorta out

tho..all her stuff is still here

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PJ Aug 17, 2004 8:50 AM Re: Imitation Meat

How much is it to change locks in that part of the world???? Can't be too much!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile."

Lots of love,

**PJ**

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages! To send an email to -

Guest guest

I'm confused! Was it the ex or the new roommate who did the beer

drinking???

Gaije

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 1:00pm, fraggle wrote:

> she's the new room mate

can't rightly change the locks on her

and, have another roomie i rarely see..be sorta rude to change the locks

on her no?

besides..got my revenge a bit

she woke up REALLY hung over sometime in the afternoon on saturday..and

she was standing in the kitchen and i snuck up behind her and screamed

" LYNDSAY LYNDSAY LYNDSAY!!! "

she about leapt thru the ceiling

quite satisfying

now,...the ex is sorta out

tho..all her stuff is still here

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PJ

Aug 17, 2004 8:50 AM

Re: Imitation Meat

How much is it to change locks in that part of the world????  Can't be

too much!!!

shall i talk about how she came home at 3am the other nite(no big deal

in and of itself) with half the bar, drank my beer(ok, now a capitol

crime), came into my room..twice...and someone graffittied in my

bathroom....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

" Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile. "

Lots of love,

**PJ**

--------------------

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

To send an email to -

Guest guest

new room mate

and..trust me..it wasn't cheap beer neither

kids today Gaije Kushner Aug 17, 2004 12:20 PM Re: Imitation Meat I'm confused! Was it the ex or the new roommate who did the beer drinking???GaijeOn Tue, 17 Aug 2004 1:00pm, fraggle wrote:> she's the new room matecan't rightly change the locks on herand, have another roomie i rarely see..be sorta rude to change the locks on her no?:)besides..got my revenge a bitshe woke up REALLY hung over sometime in the afternoon on saturday..and she was standing in the kitchen and i snuck up behind her and screamed "LYNDSAY LYNDSAY LYNDSAY!!!"she about leapt thru the ceilingquite satisfying:)now,...the ex is sorta outtho..all her stuff is still herewheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePJAug 17, 2004 8:50 AM Subject: Re: Imitation MeatHow much is it to change locks in that part of the world???? Can't be too much!!!shall i talk about how she came home at 3am the other nite(no big deal in and of itself) with half the bar, drank my beer(ok, now a capitol crime), came into my room..twice...and someone graffittied in my bathroom....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)"Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile."Lots of love,**PJ**--------------------New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!To send an email to -

Guest guest

I'd recommend that too!

Jo

, PJ <pjsparkles80> wrote:

> How much is it to change locks in that part of the world???? Can't

be too much!!!

Guest guest

O.K. Fraggle, forget the passive resistance, move straight to baseball bat! bringing home a bunch of her pisshead friends at some ungodly hour is one thing, but touching your brew......c,mon, abusing your decor is she taking the piss or what???

TIME TO REMOVE THE DOORMAT SIGN OFF YOUR FURY BROW!

this Bud`s on you?

The Valley Vegan........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) peter hurd Aug 17, 2004 7:43 AM Re: Imitation Meat

Cmon Fraggle,

Gone too far again...

its just underhanded

cheers

fraggle Gaije Kushner Aug 12, 2004 12:52 PM Re: Imitation Meat I can understand all that, just seems like it could have been avoided by being crystal clear with her before she moved in about what the household would and would not tolerate. Plus, never having had much in the way of a veg. community, I'm quite used to being surrounded by things I disagree with in a way that others might not be.GaijeOn Thu, 12 Aug 2004 3:19pm, Jo wrote:> I agree Fraggle. It's a constant reminder of everything you disagree > with - and even more annoying because she lied about it.>> Jo> why do i care?> cuz its in my haus> i'm surrounded by it every day> i had an almost vegan household

before...> she said she was vegan before she moved in...then as she was moving > in the story changed> i don't won't to see that crap in my fridge> i don't want to smell it cookin on the stove> its all over my bathroom....thats like someone screaming "look, i > torture bunnies!! wanna see!" over and over and over again> it bothers me...> fair enough?--gaijeTo send an email to -