IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

go search on google for children activities or school activities, along those lines. I have only been doing really basic shape and object matching stuff but in searching for that I saw many activities at many sites for older children.

Candace Podratz [CandaceAndBrock] Thursday, May 20, 2004 2:06 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!

Where???????????????

: )

I have a printer and I'm not afraid to use it!

-

Lauren Bastow

herbal remedies

Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:29 PM

RE: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!

If you have a printer, you would be amazed at the free stuff you can find on the web

Sylvia [h10feet] Thursday, May 20, 2004 12:08 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!Candace,If funds are tight, you can often get kids books at yard sales! I'd save my change and hit a couple, you might find a few new books that Brock would love and it wont break the pocket book!Sylviaherbal remedies , "Candace Podratz" <CandaceAndBrock@w...> wrote:> MessageI don't have a very big selection of books for him, maybe that's the problem. They're mostly winnie the pooh.> > He comes up to me and hands me an Elmo Video and whines...his way of begging me to put it in for him. It's cute!> > Candace> - > Caroline > herbal remedies > Thursday, May 20, 2004 2:04 PM> Re: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!> > > Make sure the books you choose for him have lots of pictures of things he is interested in...that will keep his attention at least...> > I also wanted to let you know about some videos we had when my son was little...that I saw in Target the other day...and wnated to mention them...they are by Richard Scarry...The series was called The Best Video's Ever...just as all Richard Scarry stuff is...lol...I just love him! Well the ones that my son just adored...and would watch over and over...one was called Busytown...the other was called Learning Songs. I highly recommend these videos for any child. My son would ask me for "Huckle"...and I would put in one of those videos and more times than not...when it was over...he would ask for it again! lol> > Caroline> - > Candace Podratz > herbal remedies > Thursday, May 20, 2004 1:27 PM> Re: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!> > > Brock would never hold still long enough for me to read to him; although I haven't tried it for a while. Maybe now that he's older.......> - > Doc Shillington > herbal remedies > Thursday, May 20, 2004 9:44 AM> Re: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!> > > I used to read to Bryan when he was a baby.> He loved it. His favorite was always Science Fiction. ;o)> He was also partial to Mozart.> Love,> Doc> > Ian "Doc" Shillington N.D.> 727-738-0554> DocShillington@V...> > > Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: > 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. > 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. > 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and to> prescribe for your own health. > We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as > they behave themselves. > Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person > following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. > It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to > be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. > > Dr. Ian Shillington> Doctor of Naturopathy> Dr.IanShillington@G... > > > > Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: > 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. > 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. > 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and to> prescribe for your own health. > We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as > they behave themselves. > Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person > following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. > It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to > be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. > > Dr. Ian Shillington> Doctor of Naturopathy> Dr.IanShillington@G... > > >

Guest guest

Anna, what's really sad is people who look at me like I'm nuts and

say something like " I would never give up my ME time " . Those are the

ones I want to strangle. I encountered one at my daughters gym today

and I had to plaster the smile on and sit on my hands to be civil.

Lisa C

herbal remedies , " DrCrandall "

<drcrandall@e...> wrote:

> <<<<Thank you. Yes we did keep him in school for two years

> after I took

> him off the pills. But it was difficult and he wasn't doing

> well in

> that environment. I was scared to death to bring them home

> to

> learn. However, when I got to teaching Math this year I

> realized

> that the teachers had been passing him along and not

> teaching. He is

> in the 6th grade this year, but when we started the year he

> could

> barely add or multiply. And he could not divide at all. It

> gave me

> courage. I knew I could do a better job than that. He

> still has

> days that are a challenge. I send them outside to run it

> off. Best

> medicine for a kid....fresh air and sunshine. :)

> Lisa>>>>>>

>

>

>

> Well, I'll say it again, GOOD FOR YOU. And I'm just shaking

> my head at how truly sad things have become in public

> school. But your story gives me hope that more and more

> parents will catch onto the government agenda for our kids,

> pull them out and save them. I know so many can't do this

> but hopefully even they will keep a close eye on what's

> going on and somehow supplement their learned. For those

> who do have the time and money but aren't' doing it because

> they think they can't should read up on all the home

> schooling materials available. There is a lot of support and

> help for homeschoolers that should not be the reason not to

> do it. Anna

Guest guest

Thanks Mary and Kelli ;o)Love,

Doc

Ian "Doc" Shillington N.D.727-738-0554DocShillington

-

Kelli Bever

herbal remedies

Thursday, May 20, 2004 1:31 PM

RE: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!

Brag away!! Raising kids can be difficult sometimes, but when they're so able and wonderful people, why not brag!!! :)

So, VERY WELL DONE Doc & Valorie!! :)

Kelli

Go ahead and brag , you deserve to . BRYAN IS AWESOME ! . He is your product !.....Mary O

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/19/2004 4:48:33 PM US Mountain Standard Time, kelli writes:

I've always talked to Megan, about everything and anything. I used to have family and friends tease me when I would talk to her like she was a real person (imagine that!) even though she was just a baby! lol!

You guys had a great thread while I was gone.

My son is 14 and is in home school. He is (proud mama) exceptional in every way! This is wonderful for children and I am so happy he has had this opportunity.

On another note... I also have talked to my son, even before he was born. I also read to him in the womb... Awesome to know we all have so much in common.

Sorry I missed this thread, just awesome!

God Bless,

Jamie in Az

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/20/2004 6:42:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time, DocShillington writes:

These kids are awesome to behold. They are loving, and very effective in dealing with livingness.

Love,

Doc

I totally agree 110% This is just so true. I love that we are raising such wonderful kids!

God Bless,

JAmie in Az

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/20/2004 8:02:56 AM US Mountain Standard Time, DocShillington writes:

He was also partial to Mozart.

Love,

Doc

My son, Ian, also loves classical music...Mozart is our favorite!

God Bless,

JAmie in Az

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/24/2004 5:05:43 PM US Mountain Standard Time, kelli writes:

You're a lot more flexible than I am Jamie!!! LOL!!! :)

hee hee couldn't help myself!

Kelli

That's funny Kelli !! You know what I mean, LOL!

God Bless,

Jamie in Az

Guest guest

Kelli

SpareRibOfAz [spareRibOfAz] Monday, May 24, 2004 4:28 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!

I also read to him in the womb...

Guest guest

Now THAT'S funny!!! Gonna have to start calling you Guido!

;-)

JohnKelli Bever <kelli wrote:

Kelli

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger

Guest guest

I guess we all have our own Guido, huh?! LOL!! ;)

Kelli

John Ybarra [deuteronomy2929] Tuesday, May 25, 2004 4:18 PMherbal remedies Subject: RE: Herbal Remedies - Some one throw cold water on me before i BLOW!

Now THAT'S funny!!! Gonna have to start calling you Guido!