Guest guest

Great website Nonie, very informative. Thank you~ Tammatha

-

Nonie Masterson

oleander soup

Friday, June 27, 2008 10:19 PM

Re: Re: Hypothyroidism

Hi Judy,

Blood tests are often not accurate, but, there is also another answer when the tests come back normal. Wilson's low temperature syndrome. This is easy to determine, by taking your temp 3 times per day, every 3 hours and seeing if you fall below normal on a regular basis. There are also more than 60 symptoms for low thyroid, not just 14.

http://www.wilsonsthyroidsyndrome.com/

This is what I have, but, my naturepath never put me on the protocol, just took T3 for awhile. This helped, but, with adrenals and estrogen dominant, my dr. wasn't able to get things working properly and I ran out of money and am trying things myself with my chiro.

The iodoral caused me to break out over my stomach, which has to do with the bromides etc. Not clear on all the details. Poor memory and foggy thinking are some of my worst symptoms.

There are several good books. I think Dr. Shames is pretty good.

Good luck.

Nonieoleander soup , Judith Marg <judithmarg wrote:>> Jumping in here after reading all day (just joined yesterday) with a ?or 2. While not officially diagnosed with hypothyroidism (TSH waswithin specs a couple of years ago, and that's as far as I could getwith MD), I am convinced I at least was. Chiropractor agreed andsuggested Iodoral after skin patch liquid iodine kept disappearingwithin a few hours. Have be taking the Iodoral since and it hasdefinitely helped (no more totally dead-in-the-water days with no otherexplanation, not as sensitive to cold, not losing as much head hair--butstill a fair amount, etc. However I continue to have receding hair lineon legs, which I had thought might be related as well.).>> Anyway, just last couple of days have been researching a little onother forms of supplemental Iodine and would appreciate whatever infoyou might have to contribute to the cause.>>> Thanks & Blessings,> Judy>

Guest guest

Thanks, Nonie,

I failed to mention that the chiropractor 1st had me do temps., but just 1st thing a.m. for 10 days, and the average at that time was 96.53.

I'm realizing that I should probably do it again after taking the Iodoral for over a year now, but I haven't gotten there yet.

The Wilson site looks interesting to read on as well.

Blessings,

Judy--- On Sat, 6/28/08, Nonie Masterson <nmsammy wrote:

Nonie Masterson <nmsammyRe: Re: Hypothyroidismoleander soup Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 12:19 AM

Hi Judy,

Blood tests are often not accurate, but, there is also another answer when the tests come back normal. Wilson's low temperature syndrome. This is easy to determine, by taking your temp 3 times per day, every 3 hours and seeing if you fall below normal on a regular basis. There are also more than 60 symptoms for low thyroid, not just 14.

http://www.wilsonst hyroidsyndrome. com/

This is what I have, but, my naturepath never put me on the protocol, just took T3 for awhile. This helped, but, with adrenals and estrogen dominant, my dr. wasn't able to get things working properly and I ran out of money and am trying things myself with my chiro.

The iodoral caused me to break out over my stomach, which has to do with the bromides etc. Not clear on all the details. Poor memory and foggy thinking are some of my worst symptoms.

Good luck.

Nonieoleander soup, Judith Marg <judithmarg@. ..> wrote:>> Jumping in here after reading all day (just joined yesterday) with a ?or 2. While not officially diagnosed with hypothyroidism (TSH waswithin specs a couple of years ago, and that's as far as I could getwith MD), I am convinced I at least was. Chiropractor agreed andsuggested Iodoral after skin patch liquid iodine kept disappearingwithin a few hours. Have be taking the Iodoral since and it hasdefinitely helped (no more totally dead-in-the- water days with no otherexplanation, not as sensitive to cold, not losing as much head hair--butstill a fair amount, etc. However I continue to have receding hair lineon legs, which I had thought might be related

as well.).>> Anyway, just last couple of days have been researching a little onother forms of supplemental Iodine and would appreciate whatever infoyou might have to contribute to the cause.>>> Thanks & Blessings,> Judy>

Guest guest

We use the Broda Barnes test to detect hypothyroidism when bloodwork is normal. Basically, you take the axillary temperature (armpit) the very first thing in the morning, before getting out of bed. You track the data for at least ten days. More is sometimes helpful if you are a menstruating female. It works quite well in unmasking Hashimotos's thyroiditis and other disorders. If the Broda Barnes test is positive we do thyroid antibody testing.MikeNonie Masterson

<nmsammyoleander soup Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:19:58 AMRe: Re: Hypothyroidism

Hi Judy,

http://www.wilsonst hyroidsyndrome. com/

Good luck.

Nonieoleander soup, Judith Marg <judithmarg@. ..> wrote:>> Jumping in here after reading all day (just joined yesterday) with a ?or 2. While not officially diagnosed with hypothyroidism (TSH waswithin specs a couple of years ago, and that's as far as I could getwith MD), I am convinced I at least was. Chiropractor agreed andsuggested Iodoral after skin patch liquid iodine kept disappearingwithin a few hours. Have be taking the Iodoral since and it hasdefinitely helped (no more totally dead-in-the- water days with no otherexplanation, not as sensitive to cold, not losing as much head hair--butstill a fair amount, etc. However I continue to have receding hair lineon legs, which I had thought might be related as well.).>> Anyway, just last couple of days have been researching a little onother forms of supplemental Iodine and would appreciate whatever infoyou might have to contribute to the cause.>>> Thanks & Blessings,> Judy>

Guest guest

David,This is just a rather quick update - I have taken almost half the bottle of Liquid Zeolite. I did the maximum detox amount (20 drops 3X a day) I have not felt anything and don't feel any differently. I don't know what I am looking for, but during this time I had one of the worst allergy/sinus cold/infection that I have had in quite a while. I did CS and the Liquid Zeolite. I have not done any antibiotics and I am finally coming out of it. But, the CS and Liquid Zeolite did not shorten it, I don't think but then, I am getting over it and I have had to do two or three rounds of antibiotics before to get rid of a really bad cold/ sinus infection. That's all that I have to report so far. Wish I knew what other things might actually show that it was working. Janna 

-------------- Original message from ahzoov: --------------

I know that iodine helps. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and began a regimen of Magnascent (10 drops per day) in water each morning. I went in for tests and they told me my thyroid was normal.

David 

In a message dated 6/27/2008 3:10:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time, tita_mel writes:

Does anyone know if oleander soup or colloidal silver well help with hypothyroidism?Thanks. MellyGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Thanks I do the exercise & the diet. I eat a raw diet no dairy.  I was thinking their was a discussion about iodine, that it use to be in something that we use to eat & now its not there.  I am willing to try anythingjoseph toman <j_tomanhealth_and_healing ; homernccmSent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:11:32

PM hypothyroidism

http://www.epigee. org/fitness/ hypothyroid. html

and

http://www.nativere medies.com/ products/ thyroid-assist- healthy-function ing.html? ysmchn=GGL & ysmcpn=Google+ Content & ysmgrp=thyroid & ysmtac=PPC

Windows Liveâ„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

Guest guest

Most people are deficient in iodine. Lugol's 5% or Iosol or Magnascent iodine all work well for most people. I use Iosol. Iodine is found in many parts of the body, esp. the thyroid, but also breasts-hence the high incidence of breast cancer! Susan SiegelOn May 14, 2009, at 8:39 PM, BJC wrote:Thanks I do the exercise & the diet. I eat a raw diet no dairy.  I was thinking their was a discussion about iodine, that it use to be in something that we use to eat & now its not there.  I am willing to try anythingjoseph toman <j_tomanhealth_and_healing ; homernccmThursday, May 14, 2009 12:11:32 PM hypothyroidismhttp://www.epigee. org/fitness/ hypothyroid. html and http://www.nativere medies.com/ products/ thyroid-assist- healthy-function ing.html? ysmchn=GGL & ysmcpn=Google+ Content & ysmgrp=thyroid & ysmtac=PPCWindows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

Guest guest

Can we discus the Ayurvedic treatment for HYPO THYROIDISM  please?

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

Guest guest

I would be very interested in reading discussion about hypo thyroidism.

Vicky York, IBCLC, CPD

Postpartum Care Services

www.vickyyorkdoula.com

references: www.ikarma.com/user/vmyork

Dr.Rama Lakshmi Tadepalli <rama_tadepalli

ayurveda

Mon, December 21, 2009 10:08:50 AM

PerinatalAyurveda forum Hypothyroidism

Can we discus the Ayurvedic treatment for HYPO THYROIDISM please?