IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Tinnitus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tinnitus is the resultant of altered Vata dosha . If it is in primary state ,

then Karnapurana will help u . For Karnapurana , just put 2 warm drops of sesame

oil in the ears at bed time . Do it for 15 days to 30 days depending upon the

decrease of the tinnitus .

I understand tinnitus is a disorder of prana vayu. What can be done about it

and is it a precursor to more serious conditions? Thank you.

Guest guest

Hi everyoneIt seems I may have contracted some mild tinnitus.  About 2 1/2 weeks ago I had an ear infection that I treated with mullein and garlic oil and I noticed it when I lay down and put the drops in (when outside noise was silenced).  Since then I notice it at night or when I try to take a nap.  It's very mild, it doesn't effect my sleep but I wonder if it's related to the ear infection.  Just yesterday I had that same ear plug up on me so I lay down and dosed myself with H202.

Any suggestions?Janet

Guest guest

It could be related to an ear infection Janet. Try putting a couple of drops of colloidal silver in your ear several times a day. If it is due to an infection, this will clear it up.Hugs,oleander soup , lostrin <lostrin wrote:>> Hi everyone> > It seems I may have contracted some mild tinnitus. About 2 1/2 weeks ago I> had an ear infection that I treated with mullein and garlic oil and I> noticed it when I lay down and put the drops in (when outside noise was> silenced). Since then I notice it at night or when I try to take a nap.> It's very mild, it doesn't effect my sleep but I wonder if it's related to> the ear infection. Just yesterday I had that same ear plug up on me so I> lay down and dosed myself with H202.> > Any suggestions?> > Janet>

Guest guest

Thanks ,I've actually got Utopia's ionic and colloidal.  Should I put the ionic?Janet2009/11/2 M <luellamay129

It could be related to an ear infection Janet.  Try putting a couple of drops of colloidal silver in your ear several times a day.  If it is due to an infection, this will clear it up.Hugs,

oleander soup , lostrin <lostrin wrote:>> Hi everyone

> > It seems I may have contracted some mild tinnitus. About 2 1/2 weeks ago I> had an ear infection that I treated with mullein and garlic oil and I> noticed it when I lay down and put the drops in (when outside noise was

> silenced). Since then I notice it at night or when I try to take a nap.> It's very mild, it doesn't effect my sleep but I wonder if it's related to> the ear infection. Just yesterday I had that same ear plug up on me so I

> lay down and dosed myself with H202.> > Any suggestions?> > Janet>

-- " The need for peace and understanding between the peoples of the world has never been as great as now.  Peace can only come with understanding, and travel is an important means of acquiring it. "

--Vincenzo MarcolongoI.A.M.A.T.

Guest guest

The ionic should work very well for an ear infection.Hugs,oleander soup , lostrin <lostrin wrote:>> Thanks ,> > I've actually got Utopia's ionic and colloidal. Should I put the ionic?> > Janet