Rate this topic

Guest guest

First, it seems that they might be the same thing, but they are now calling the

green part a different name?

Hi Jayne,

Ruby/Zoisite and Ruby/Fuschite are 2 different mineral mixes.. I don't have my

books with my at work but if memory serves me, Fuschite is a member of the

schist family and has some metallic content to it. It is also a somewhat flaky

mineral that one would not be able to carve and polish (at least not easily)

where as Zoisite is much more dense and able to be carved and polished. The ruby

mix would be the only common ground these 2 share.

Blessigns to your day all.

ReNau

Jayne A <briarwoodpups

Fri, 22 Feb 2008 9:23 am

[CrystalHW] (unknown)

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Guest guest

Aloha All. . .To my understanding and according to what we are able to get and

offer, Rubellite (a form of Tourmaline) in Fuschite that looks like what link to

picture shows and Ruby in Zoisite are two very different combination. The Ruby

in Zoisite is a darker and more sparkly green and much more expensive. I thin

the Melody book lists Ruby in Zoisite, but Rubellite in Fuschite needs to be

looked up by each mineral. I'm not sure where the site listed got their

information but I know that they are tow very different mineral combinations

with very different properties. If any one else has information I'd be glad to

know.

In Light )'( Skye

Healing Thru Heart

Crystals, Minerals and More

www.heartofmaui.com

Jayne A <briarwoodpups wrote:

Thanks for mentioning the ruby in zoisite. I did a search for it as I had just

bought a piece of ruby in fuschite and found this interesting link:

http://www.migem.com/Categories/Ruby_Fuschite/rubyfuschite.htm

First, it seems that they might be the same thing, but they are now calling the

green part a different name?

And I found it interesting that the color could fade in the open air, so they

recommend a light coating of oil every now and again to care for it. I will do

this to my piece!

jayne

______________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

I know Tony or will jump in to say if oleander soup will stop muscle cramps or not, but herbally lobelia will do that. You can either take it orally or rub it on externally. A good place to get a strong lobelia tincture that is the real thing and not a lot of fillers, is from Dr. Schulze at either 1-800-herb doc or www.herbdoc.com

She can also try slippery elm. It really helped my husband when he had terrible cramps 24/7 (we found out later they were from diverticulitis). I bought the powder in our local health food store, but it is much cheaper on line--but then you have to wait for it to get to you, whereas you should just be able to walk into any health food store and buy it. Our store carries large jars of herbs so I bought the powder. Mix it with warm water and drink. It will thicken up into a gruel and it can be eaten--super nutritious and many people will tolerate SE when they can't keep any other food down.

If you can't find the powder I do think there are capsules you can buy, but it is best to get powder and mix it up yourself.

I am sending prayers to your wife.

Samala,

Renee

----

john ashby

7/19/2008 8:01:23 AM

oleander soup

(unknown)

My wife is currently being treated for melanoma, she had it in her conjuntivia ( corner of her eye) and had it removed, but sadly it has moved to her lungs and brain. SHe had radiation for 2 weeks 21 days of Temodar Chemo and is on her 2nd cycle. She takes supplements reccommended by a naturopath including Immunocal which has helped her manage her treatment well. Her first treatment went without much trouble except one day of severe stomach cramping. THis time she has had many days of painful cramps and is not eating as well. She is using probiotics to help Any suggestions for help for stomach cramps that will reduce "Muscle type" cramps?

John

Guest guest

Reiki sent. Hope all goes well

--- On Mon, 7/21/08, Ishilta <ilishta wrote:

Ishilta <ilishta

[CrystalHW] (unknown)

Monday, July 21, 2008, 12:41 AM

dear Friends & fellow lightworkers,

Please send prayers & healing for my mom, Justina Pinlac, who was recently

diagnosed with cysts in the uterus and also light for our family. We would

greatly appreciate it. Many thanks :)

blessings,

Ishilta

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .

Guest guest

Dear Shahnaz

Drink every morning One tablespoon of Virgin Olive Oil.This will help in removing toxins.Tones skin and adds glow to it.Initially there will be some GI upset goto tolerate.

I learnt this from Tibbey-e-NabawiIT Consultant/IS AuditorAthar Trading Establishment+966-564715500--- On Sat, 8/2/08, shahnaz feroz <shahnaz_feroz wrote:

shahnaz feroz <shahnaz_feroz (unknown) Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 5:11 AM

hi,

its good to be a part of this group.

I hope ill be able to learn about health more.

can i know how can i get fair colour.if possible give me names of some vegetables and fruits. thanks

Shahnaz

Guest guest

Elder son was brain-damaged by vaccine. Prognosis poor, no speech, no mobility, bladder & bowel incontinence, not expected to survive much beyond 10th birthday. He achieved all, except enuresis. We refused to drug him so used every home remedy possible. He became dry at age 20 after a week on agar agar. We mixed a tsp with manuka honey (which was an unsuccessful remedy). Never a wet bed since. It was a big relief for him (and me - the laundress).

A naturopath had suggested it - she called it Japanese isinglass so I had a hard time finding it, asking for it by that name. If only she had said agar agar, I would have been able to buy it immediately.

We use it instead of gelatine - it won't melt if you make fruit jellies made from agar for picnics.

Maracuja

melly banagale <tita_melcancercured ; flaxseedoil2 ; ldnforcancer ; oleander soup ; paulinian_hs67mla ; Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:48:09 PM (unknown)

For those who are apprehensive to take seaweeds please read below.

AGAR

and helps cleanse the body.

Guest guest

Maracuja,

I wonder if agar-agar is a separate seaweed from Kelp. The article i forwarded only mentioned "agar" (with only one agar) as being a byproduct of kelp. Wish to let you all know, agar-agar will not gel if you put any citrus fruit in it or any fruit with citric acid. It is nice to put some fruit at the bottom of the pan and then chill it. It makes it really yummy.

Melly

Guest guest

Duke,

I'm interested in the MMS info and newsletter. Where is "the bottom of the page" you mentioned? Thanks.

Phil

=======================================================

-

Duke Stone

Duke Stone

Sunday, September 28, 2008 5:09 PM

(unknown)

There is new info on MMS and some important facts . Also you can get a free news letter at the bottom of the page to keep updated.

Duke Stone ----- Dallas, Texas

info (AT) DukeStone (DOT) Biz

Guest guest

Plil

It is at the bottom of this page.

http://mms-article.com/

info

--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Phillip Zachary <phil wrote:

Phillip Zachary <philRe: (unknown)oleander soup Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:08 AM

Guest guest

duke,

Thanks, that appears to be a very good article. I've printed it for a more thorough reading.

I've read the 3rd edition of Jim Humble's book and it has some amazing information and stories. Also the cancertutor section on MMS and some other things. I don't know much about it but I'm inclined to believe there is substance to what he says. I'd be interested in your opinion.

Phil

================================================================

-

Duke Stone

oleander soup

Monday, September 29, 2008 11:50 AM

Re: (unknown)

Plil

http://mms-article.com/

--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Phillip Zachary <phil (AT) philzachary (DOT) com> wrote:

Phillip Zachary <phil (AT) philzachary (DOT) com>Re: (unknown)oleander soup Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:08 AM

Guest guest

Phil:

I have put most of what I know on this site already. All that is piecing this together is the use of the dark field microscope. and tit ability to actually give me a snap shot of the condition of my blood. This is an actual photo that I can take home from the DO's office. The MMS seem to impact the blood a lot and has caused me to be more aggressive with enzymes.

info

--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Phillip Zachary <phil wrote:

Phillip Zachary <philRe: (unknown)oleander soup Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 2:57 PM

duke,

Thanks, that appears to be a very good article. I've printed it for a more thorough reading.

I've read the 3rd edition of Jim Humble's book and it has some amazing information and stories. Also the cancertutor section on MMS and some other things. I don't know much about it but I'm inclined to believe there is substance to what he says. I'd be interested in your opinion.

Phil

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =======

-

Duke Stone

oleander soup

Monday, September 29, 2008 11:50 AM

Plil

http://mms-article. com/

--- On Mon, 9/29/08, Phillip Zachary <phil (AT) philzachary (DOT) com> wrote:

Phillip Zachary <phil (AT) philzachary (DOT) com>Re: (unknown)oleander soupMonday, September 29, 2008, 10:08 AM

Guest guest

Hi Phil. Is the third book much different from the second version? I have that, but was wondering if there's any new information that is very different from what is in the second version.

Thanks

Renee

----

Guest guest

Renee,

I don't really know. He mentions several things in the 3rd edition that he says are added/different but I haven't make a careful comparison. Sorry!

Phil

=================================================================================

-

Gaiacita

oleander soup

Monday, September 29, 2008 6:23 PM

Hi Phil. Is the third book much different from the second version? I have that, but was wondering if there's any new information that is very different from what is in the second version.

Thanks

Renee

----

Guest guest

Google it. CS is an On Contact Antibiotic rather than systemic which means it has to have actual contact with the bad guys.

that can sometimes be tricky. But a throat gargle is a really good place to begin. Also a wet cotton to the ears, or on wounds, etc. I also drink it but unsure of where it goes. It does seem to help tho.

Zoe

felicia wrote

>

I was given a sample of colloidal silver, but it was not made clear how to use it. Where can i get colloidal silver and info about it. Heard its good

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/3/2008 3:12:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, neldaprc writes:

Any recommendations for high cholesterol?

My mom takes Red Yeast Rice and watches her diet and has had great success

with it. Her's went down. It was 270 and went down to around 178.

Best to you!

GinaPlan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!

Guest guest

What does silver taste like? Is it sour like a lemon or sweetlike sugar

or bitter like the bitter herbs that are used during passover? Also I am

wondering is there a way for a totally blind person to make it

independently with the generators or would I need to have some useable

vission? Just curious? Is there any information in Braille concerning

the uses of silver and what I am wondering is why tthere isn't any

information in Braille concerning remedies? I mean there is stuff on

line but my comptuer is to old to go out on the web, I am using a very

old 486 and no way is it going to go out on the web and sinhce there are

tons of pictures on sites they do not do me much good.

Guest guest

Ed, can you please take my name off the mailing list. Thank you--- On Thu, 11/6/08, ed4soup <ed4636 wrote:

ed4soup <ed4636 (unknown)oleander soup Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 3:32 PM

$13.5m awarded in hospital death

Jury faults doctors at Dana-Farber

By Brian MacQuarrie Globe Staff / November 6, 2008

The family of a 40-year-old Hopkinton woman who died following a cycle of experimental chemotherapy at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute was awarded a total of $13.5 million yesterday by a Suffolk Superior Court jury, according to the family's attorney.

The jury deliberated for nine hours over two days before awarding $9.4 million plus interest in the July 2003 death of Amy Altman, the mother of two young daughters.

The jurors decided that Altman's death could have been prevented if Dana-Farber doctors had investigated the cause of chronic diarrhea that surfaced during an unusual treatment protocol for a tumor behind her knee, said Robert Higgins, the plaintiff's lawyer.

Altman developed the diarrhea about two months after she began receiving chemotherapy every two weeks instead of the standard regimen of once every three weeks for Ewing's sarcoma, Higgins said. That form of cancer affects bone and soft tissue and usually afflicts adolescents and children between the ages of 10 and 20.

Higgins said Altman agreed to the quickened treatment suggested by Dana-Farber oncologists, who he said had never tried the protocol on an adult. Altman is the only adult in the country believed to have died from the experimental regimen, Higgins said.

"She knew there were side effects, but what she did not know is that they could be really bad and dangerous when you're compromised from chemotherapy, " Higgins said. "She had complete and total faith in the Dana-Farber and the doctors there."

However, Higgins said, Altman's complaints about the diarrhea were dismissed as an expected side effect in separate consultations with two Dana-Farber oncologists, Dr. Suzanne George and Dr. Jeffrey Morgan.

Altman soon began suffering extreme abdominal pain and could not urinate, Higgins said. She died less than two days after being admitted to Brigham and Women's Hospital for a massive infection by a flesh-eating bacteria that apparently had caused the diarrhea, Higgins said.

"Instead of making sure it wasn't a problem, they wrote it off as not a big deal," Higgins said. "In fact, it was a very big deal."

The autopsy found that the cancer had been cured, Higgins said.

Dana-Farber officials declined to discuss specifics of the case.

"We deeply regret what happened in this case and sympathize with the patient's family and friends," the institute said in a statement. "Cancer is a terrible disease that still claims far too many lives. Nevertheless, we strongly disagree with this verdict and firmly believe that the physicians involved provided a high standard of care."

Higgins said that Altman's husband, an FBI agent attached to the Boston office, was satisfied that the death had been found to be preventable.

"He was pleased that the jury listened to all the evidence and that they found what had happened to his wife shouldn't have happened," Higgins said.

The lawyer for the physicians, who were both named as defendants, could not be reached for comment yesterday. Dana-Farber was not included as a defendant, said Higgins, a medical malpractice lawyer at Lubin & Meyer of Boston.

Dana-Farber never made a settlement offer and did not issue an apology, Higgins added.

In 1994, Boston Globe columnist Betsy Lehman and another patient, Maureen Bateman, received fourfold overdoses of chemotherapy at Dana-Farber during experimental treatment for breast cancer. Lehman died Dec. 3, 1994, and Bateman suffered irreversible heart damage. The institute did not discover the mistake, which was attributed in part to ambiguous instructions, for 10 weeks.

Afterward, Dana-Farber invested millions of dollars in safety improvements, including training programs, computers that monitor potential overdoses, and the hiring of physician assistants and other staff to give doctors more time with patients.

Guest guest

Hi Cynthia, At the very bottom of each post there is the word "" just under the litlle red sign. It's probably the smallest font on the page. Just click on that & you won't receive any more.

All the best, Maracuja--- On Fri, 11/7/08, Cynthia Stein <cynigirl47 wrote:

Cynthia Stein <cynigirl47Re: (unknown)oleander soup Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 6:59 AM

Ed, can you please take my name off the mailing list. Thank you--- On Thu, 11/6/08, ed4soup <ed4636 > wrote:

ed4soup <ed4636 > (unknown)oleander soupThursday, November 6, 2008, 3:32 PM

$13.5m awarded in hospital death

Jury faults doctors at Dana-Farber

By Brian MacQuarrie Globe Staff / November 6, 2008

The family of a 40-year-old Hopkinton woman who died following a cycle of experimental chemotherapy at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute was awarded a total of $13.5 million yesterday by a Suffolk Superior Court jury, according to the family's attorney.

The jury deliberated for nine hours over two days before awarding $9.4 million plus interest in the July 2003 death of Amy Altman, the mother of two young daughters.

The jurors decided that Altman's death could have been prevented if Dana-Farber doctors had investigated the cause of chronic diarrhea that surfaced during an unusual treatment protocol for a tumor behind her knee, said Robert Higgins, the plaintiff's lawyer.

Altman developed the diarrhea about two months after she began receiving chemotherapy every two weeks instead of the standard regimen of once every three weeks for Ewing's sarcoma, Higgins said. That form of cancer affects bone and soft tissue and usually afflicts adolescents and children between the ages of 10 and 20.

Higgins said Altman agreed to the quickened treatment suggested by Dana-Farber oncologists, who he said had never tried the protocol on an adult. Altman is the only adult in the country believed to have died from the experimental regimen, Higgins said.

"She knew there were side effects, but what she did not know is that they could be really bad and dangerous when you're compromised from chemotherapy, " Higgins said. "She had complete and total faith in the Dana-Farber and the doctors there."

However, Higgins said, Altman's complaints about the diarrhea were dismissed as an expected side effect in separate consultations with two Dana-Farber oncologists, Dr. Suzanne George and Dr. Jeffrey Morgan.

Altman soon began suffering extreme abdominal pain and could not urinate, Higgins said. She died less than two days after being admitted to Brigham and Women's Hospital for a massive infection by a flesh-eating bacteria that apparently had caused the diarrhea, Higgins said.

"Instead of making sure it wasn't a problem, they wrote it off as not a big deal," Higgins said. "In fact, it was a very big deal."

The autopsy found that the cancer had been cured, Higgins said.

Dana-Farber officials declined to discuss specifics of the case.

"We deeply regret what happened in this case and sympathize with the patient's family and friends," the institute said in a statement. "Cancer is a terrible disease that still claims far too many lives. Nevertheless, we strongly disagree with this verdict and firmly believe that the physicians involved provided a high standard of care."

Higgins said that Altman's husband, an FBI agent attached to the Boston office, was satisfied that the death had been found to be preventable.

"He was pleased that the jury listened to all the evidence and that they found what had happened to his wife shouldn't have happened," Higgins said.

The lawyer for the physicians, who were both named as defendants, could not be reached for comment yesterday. Dana-Farber was not included as a defendant, said Higgins, a medical malpractice lawyer at Lubin & Meyer of Boston.

Dana-Farber never made a settlement offer and did not issue an apology, Higgins added.

In 1994, Boston Globe columnist Betsy Lehman and another patient, Maureen Bateman, received fourfold overdoses of chemotherapy at Dana-Farber during experimental treatment for breast cancer. Lehman died Dec. 3, 1994, and Bateman suffered irreversible heart damage. The institute did not discover the mistake, which was attributed in part to ambiguous instructions, for 10 weeks.

Afterward, Dana-Farber invested millions of dollars in safety improvements, including training programs, computers that monitor potential overdoses, and the hiring of physician assistants and other staff to give doctors more time with patients.

Guest guest

I'm so sorry to hear that, Celia! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your son's funding works out for him. Barbara and I were just discussing how the economy has affected everyone.

I would most definitely start planning your garden! There are many fast growing crops you can enjoy and not feel bad abandoning if need be.

I hope things work out, it would be so great to have you in California, lol! But you never know, you might end up somewhere else you'll love too. :-)Cyndi

In a message dated 11/8/2008 8:48:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, lady_celia writes:

<delurking>Vegetable gardening, you say? Whaaaaaa! *sob* I was so looking forward to transplanting myself to California and having a year round vegetable garden...and it might not happen now. Obama's talking huge cuts to certain college and university programs, and Livermore now says it may not be able to accept Terrance (my son) for his post-grad research if the funding isn't there. It's understandable, but I am sad none the less. All the plans are out the window and we're officially on a holding pattern until May or August. He may be forced to go elsewhere, so I'll have to decide if I want to go there or not... *sniff* <taps foot> Actually, it leaves me adrift and disgruntled now that I think about it, LOL! Oh, well. I guess since I'll be stuck here in Michigan I might as well start a garden here instead of twiddling my thumbs. If I abandon it mid-summer...I guess someone else will have a windfall, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!--Celia--

Re: baby carrots

Posted by: "cyndikrall (AT) aol (DOT) com" cyndikrall (AT) aol (DOT) com cyndik2

Fri Nov 7, 2008 10:16 am (PST) Isn't vegetable gardening fun? I still have many things going out in the garden, but my zone is 8b, so I have that luxury. I need to pick green beans today. I've got lettuce and spinach going like mad, and bok choy, garlic, beets, radishes, collards, tomatoes, and a few other things still going strong too. The broccoli bolted too fast while we were away, I may just give up on growing that, lol. I'm still amazed at how much food I've been able to grow. I'm so looking forward to next year already!cyndi

AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.

Guest guest

Thank you Maracuja,

you could not bielive how glad iam to be back, and how much i miss this group and every body's input.

Hugs Mary

-

Maracuja

OS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:56 AM

(unknown)

Welcome back Mary. So pleased to see you back here!Love,Maracuja

Guest guest

Thanks, Cyndi! I'm disappointed, of course, but mostly dislike not

having a game plan and just having to hang in limbo. <shrugs

shoulders> As far as the garden goes, I will plant a large herb

garden so I can have spring " salads " as well as all the rest of the

stuff I do (mid summer and late fall harvest), and that way I'll have

something to focus on...

Yep, the economy is in the toilet everywhere, though some places worse

than others. The small city I live in has over 900 homes in various

states of foreclosure, and 30% of the business district storefronts

are empty. A once vibrant community looks decimated! Unemployment is

around 9%, but that's only amongst those who actually report it, as

those who are ineligible to collect don't bother. Of late, there has

been an avalanche of lay-offs, cutbacks and business closures, as the

weaker companies give up the battle to survive.

An interesting demographic shift has taken place though of benefit to

the traditionally poor minority city-dwellers (Detroit)...they now

have affordable housing in the suburbs. There have always been

well-off minorities in the 'burbs, including some suburban cities like

Southfield of very mixed population, but there has been a sizable

shift into exclusively white neighborhoods due to homes languishing on

the real estate market. (Can't sell and can't rent at reasonable

prices...desperate owners lower prices until someone can actually

afford to live there.) The 'burbs are now more mixed as the big

cities are being slowly abandoned. <shrugs shoulders> " These times,

they are a-changing! "

Despite what probably sounds like a depressing rant above, I am a

resilient person and always try to make the best of any given

situation. (Change what you can; accept the rest.) I am, however,

also a realist. You can't hide from the obvious! On a VERY good

note, I was just offered two new jobs when most folks are fighting

over one, LOL! The first job I accepted was exactly 1/2 the pay of my

old one (which is typical of Michigan these days), but the 2nd one

out-bid the first and offered me 2/3 of my old salary. Woo-hoo! I am

so excited!!! Considering how many friends and old co-workers have no

options except to work at McDonald's, I am a very lucky--and

grateful--person. <smiles>

--Cee--

, cyndikrall wrote:

>

> I'm so sorry to hear that, Celia! I'll keep my fingers crossed that

your > son's funding works out for him. Barbara and I were just

discussing how the > economy has affected everyone.

>

Guest guest

Well, congrats on the new job! Good for you for getting two offers! I'm sure everything will work out in the end, the way it was meant to be. I also hate the feeling of life being on hold (been there many times!)

I don't see much of an economic change other than the downward shift, here in CA. So many houses bank owned now out here, so I guess if you are in the bankruptcy business, life is good. Many businesses are shutting down here. Every week I see more going out of business. It's sad and scary. On the upside, a new Whole Foods store opened here locally, and it is a MADHOUSE, lol. No economy downturn for them.

On the garden front, I picked a boatload of greenbeans and radishes yesterday. I need to plan something else to plant, but I'm not sure what. I could plant more garlic, or I could plant more greens like collards or kale, or lettuce, but I'm not sure what else.

Oh, and by the way, did you know that if you plant 100 radish seeds, you'll get 100 radishes-all at once? Word to the wise. ;-)Cyndi

In a message dated 11/11/2008 6:05:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, lady_celia writes:

Thanks, Cyndi! I'm disappointed, of course, but mostly dislike nothaving a game plan and just having to hang in limbo. <shrugsshoulders> As far as the garden goes, I will plant a large herbgarden so I can have spring "salads" as well as all the rest of thestuff I do (mid summer and late fall harvest), and that way I'll havesomething to focus on...Yep, the economy is in the toilet everywhere, though some places worsethan others. The small city I live in has over 900 homes in variousstates of foreclosure, and 30% of the business district storefrontsare empty. A once vibrant community looks decimated! Unemployment isaround 9%, but that's only amongst those who actually report it, asthose who are ineligible to collect don't bother. Of late, there hasbeen an avalanche of lay-offs, cutbacks and business closures, as theweaker companies give up the battle to survive. An interesting demographic shift has taken place though of benefit tothe traditionally poor minority city-dwellers (Detroit)...they nowhave affordable housing in the suburbs. There have always beenwell-off minorities in the 'burbs, including some suburban cities likeSouthfield of very mixed population, but there has been a sizableshift into exclusively white neighborhoods due to homes languishing onthe real estate market. (Can't sell and can't rent at reasonableprices...desperate owners lower prices until someone can actuallyafford to live there.) The 'burbs are now more mixed as the bigcities are being slowly abandoned. <shrugs shoulders> "These times,they are a-changing!"Despite what probably sounds like a depressing rant above, I am aresilient person and always try to make the best of any givensituation. (Change what you can; accept the rest.) I am, however,also a realist. You can't hide from the obvious! On a VERY goodnote, I was just offered two new jobs when most folks are fightingover one, LOL! The first job I accepted was exactly 1/2 the pay of myold one (which is typical of Michigan these days), but the 2nd oneout-bid the first and offered me 2/3 of my old salary. Woo-hoo! I amso excited!!! Considering how many friends and old co-workers have nooptions except to work at McDonald's, I am a very lucky--andgrateful--person. <smiles>--Cee-- , cyndikrall wrote:>> I'm so sorry to hear that, Celia! I'll keep my fingers crossed thatyour > son's funding works out for him. Barbara and I were justdiscussing how the > economy has affected everyone.> AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.

Guest guest

LOL! Well, you were right anyway, even though you missed the age part. ;-)Cyndi

In a message dated 11/20/2008 10:01:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, lady_celia writes:

Duh! <slaps self upside head> I guess I didn't read Erika's post thoroughly or I would have known how old she is, LOL!--Cee-->> At age 40, I'd say hormone imbalance, due to the pills and peri-menopause. You might want to consider going off the pill and looking for a more permanent alternative to birth control. I went off the pill at 40, and it was the best thing I ever did. Many symptoms which had been plaguing me for years went away. I'd also highly suggest finding someone to test your hormones. I'd bet anything your hormones are out of balance. Don't let anyone prescrible more synthetic hormones, which are very bad for you. Natural hormones can help alleive a lot of your symptoms. I don't think women need any special cleaning either. I think it might make you worse-even more sensitive, and have more infections. And if you consume any sugar in your diet, that contributes to yeast infections too. HTH,Cyndi

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Guest guest

Nelly:

Hove

awareness.investigation.knowledge.potential.motivation.action.patience.results

Duke Dallas - Texas

info --- On Wed, 1/7/09, Nelly C. <nellycave wrote:

Nelly C. <nellycave (unknown)oleander soup Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 12:45 PM

Hello and thanks to all of you for your input,

Husband is taking OPC/sutherlandia since last June (3 caps twice a day), plus essiac, plus Klamath algae, selenium, vit B, milk thistle and more. He started CS in October.Now waiting for NAC and Alpha lipoic acid, curcumin, black seed oil to add for HIV. He has been off ARVs since May but was on them for about 14 years (from monotherapy to HAART) including several years on Bactrim Forte ... (we were young, scared and not so well informed when he was diagnosed).

Anyway, we are going to test for fungal infection as suggested by Duke but in the meantime would like try some mms to see what happens. The ulcers are not candida but seem more like canker sores as Arthur suggests. However hub also suffers on and off from dermatatis seborica (scalp and face) which I think could indicate fungal infection or perhaps be due to the liver problem??? Also not sure whether to start mms until he has done the blood test for fungal infection because wonder if it could effect the results??

Anyway thanks for all the advice. I will keep you posted.

Nelly

Guest guest

Thanks Bob and Nelly

I would think they'd choose the capsules over the liquid but good

point. I feel antsy suggesting they bring it back in their luggage.

Can you imagine the explanation? " Uhhh..this is a cure for

cancer...er...an immune enhancer.... "

Anyone have their mail questioned?

Janet