Rate this topic

Guest guest

At 10:07 PM 12/03/02, Cheryl wrote:

>Chris & Sandy,

>Thank you so much for the input. I will fix the things you suggested. I

>am terrible at that type of writing!

So am I, Cheryl. It's hard to do. I have to labor long and hard to do

that stuff. I used to pay a copywriter to do ads for me. :-) Now I just

keep writing and redoing things over and over again until they sound right.

It's hard. But that's why I notice it... because it's one of the things

that I struggle with. :-)

>I am working on it more and more. It is a huge site.

It'll be great, and your sales will pick up. It takes time. Hang in there!

-- Sandy

Guest guest

Boils are often the body’s way of ridding itself of toxins. This

would include alcohol. It looks for an easy route and often the skin/pores are

the easiest way to do it.

Kim

Herb Ayur

[herbayur]

Friday, December 06, 2002 12:49 PM

To:

herbal_remedies

[herbal remedies]

(unknown)

For about a year now I have been getting boils on my

arms and legs (sometimes also on the back). At begginning they are red and

small and mature into flat scabs the size of a penny. They itch at all stages.

I notice marked increase in the numbers and itching when I consume alchohol.

Can anyone throw some light on them.

Vinod

Catch all the cricket

action. Download Score tracker

Federal

Law requires that we warn you of the following:

1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician

before using any natural remedy.

3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be

your own physician and to

prescribe for your own health.

We are not medical doctors although MDs are

welcome to post here as long as

they behave themselves.

Any opinions put forth by the list members are

exactly that, and any person

following the advice of anyone posting here does

so at their own risk.

It is up to you to educate yourself. By

accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to

be fully responsible for your own health, and hold

the List Owner and members free of any liability.

Dr. Ian Shillington

Doctor of Naturopathy

Dr.IanShillington

Your use of

is subject to the

Terms of Service.

Guest guest

I also had boils of this sort when I ate meat. Since I have severely decreased my intake of meats in particular meats with hormones and antibiotics in them, they have almost completely gone away. I think it's a body's way of storing excess toxins when there is no place left to store them (I.e. overloaded kidneys, liver and other organs)

Herb Ayur [herbayur] Friday, December 06, 2002 9:49 AMherbal_remedies Subject: [herbal remedies] (unknown)

For about a year now I have been getting boils on my arms and legs (sometimes also on the back). At begginning they are red and small and mature into flat scabs the size of a penny. They itch at all stages. I notice marked increase in the numbers and itching when I consume alchohol. Can anyone throw some light on them.

Vinod

Catch all the cricket action. Download Score tracker Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Thanx Lauren. So u r telling me to give up alchohol. I have. Hopefully it will go away.

Vinod

Lauren Bastow <lbastow wrote:

I also had boils of this sort when I ate meat. Since I have severely decreased my intake of meats in particular meats with hormones and antibiotics in them, they have almost completely gone away. I think it's a body's way of storing excess toxins when there is no place left to store them (I.e. overloaded kidneys, liver and other organs)

Herb Ayur [herbayur] Friday, December 06, 2002 9:49 AMherbal_remedies Subject: [herbal remedies] (unknown)

For about a year now I have been getting boils on my arms and legs (sometimes also on the back). At begginning they are red and small and mature into flat scabs the size of a penny. They itch at all stages. I notice marked increase in the numbers and itching when I consume alchohol. Can anyone throw some light on them.

Vinod

Catch all the cricket action. Download Score tracker Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Thanx Kim. So u r telling me to give up alchohol. I already have. Hopefully they will go away.

Vinod

Kim <vze4dm6p wrote:

Boils are often the body’s way of ridding itself of toxins. This would include alcohol. It looks for an easy route and often the skin/pores are the easiest way to do it.

Kim

Herb Ayur [herbayur] Friday, December 06, 2002 12:49 PMherbal_remedies Subject: [herbal remedies] (unknown)

Vinod

Guest guest

look into neem extract . ask some old time gardner or a village type ayurvedic guy to make a concoction..

also using triphala regularly for 4 months or so would be help.. many people even make some water soaking it in triphala powder and use it topically..

will root out many a skin condition. Herb Ayur <herbayur wrote:

Thanx Kim. So u r telling me to give up alchohol. I already have. Hopefully they will go away. Vinod Kim <vze4dm6p wrote:

Boils are often the body’s way of ridding itself of toxins. This would include alcohol. It looks for an easy route and often the skin/pores are the easiest way to do it.

Kim

Herb Ayur [herbayur] Friday, December 06, 2002 12:49 PMherbal_remedies Subject: [herbal remedies] (unknown)

Vinod

Guest guest

Thanx a lot Paul, Neem extract can be used only topically. That will not root out the cause. Triphala is a great recepie. I have just got on to it. I have used it in the past with good results. Vinod paul id <netdinrat wrote:

look into neem extract . ask some old time gardner or a village type ayurvedic guy to make a concoction.. also using triphala regularly for 4 months or so would be help.. many people even make some water soaking it in triphala powder and use it topically.. will root out many a skin condition. Herb Ayur <herbayur wrote:

Thanx Kim. So u r telling me to give up alchohol. I already have. Hopefully they will go away.

Vinod Kim <vze4dm6p wrote:

Kim

Vinod

Guest guest

extract may not be the right term.

My mother used to boil tender leaves freshly picked by the gardner..

boiled them for the whoe day it seemed... it has this smell that fotells a taste..

then all of us were given a glass to drink..

two or three days.. just b4 the summer I believe. in ayurveda "kadha" of a herb I believe.

Herb Ayur <herbayur wrote:

Thanx a lot Paul,

Neem extract can be used only topically. That will not root out the cause. Triphala is a great recepie. I have just got on to it. I have used it in the past with good results.

Vinod paul id <netdinrat wrote:

look into neem extract . ask some old time gardner or a village type ayurvedic guy to make a concoction.. also using triphala regularly for 4 months or so would be help.. many people even make some water soaking it in triphala powder and use it topically.. will root out many a skin condition. Herb Ayur <herbayur wrote:

Vinod Kim <vze4dm6p wrote:

Kim

Vinod

Guest guest

Best is the Apple Fruit Pectin, the Bentonite Clay, and the Acivated Willow Charcoal in the Intestinal Cleanse #2 ;o)

Love,

Doc

Ian "Doc" Shillington N.D.505-772-5889Dr.IanShillington

-

e s

herbal remedies

Monday, January 06, 2003 2:44 PM

[herbal remedies] (unknown)

Hello, I am new to this group and I have a question. Three weeks ago I had a dream that warned me to remove the silver-mercury fillings from my teeth and as a result I had all four of them removed. Nonetheless, I remain concerned about any residual mercury that may have remained in my system and after a search on the net I stumbled upon a product called LL Magnetic Clay. Has anyone here tried or used something called LL Magnetic Clay for Mercury Detox to help remove residual mercury from the body? If so, how do you feel after using it? Will appreciate any input.

Guest guest

Monica,

While Reiki can and may help heal her a Reiki practioner will also recommend her going to a regular Dr too. Yes Reiki can heal and may heal but there are times it assist the regular dr in healing also.

Vivian

-

monica pitigoi

Wednesday, February 05, 2003 1:30 AM

(unknown)

Good Morning!I kindly ask you, if there is somebody who really knows helping me in this problem, to send me your advice regarding the REIKI healing power.These days I'm making a treatment at one of our REIKI bioenergotherapist and I'm convinced that he will help me.But my mother has a lot of chronic health problems and the bioenergotherapist said that he cannot help her! I only want to see her well, happy and to live as long as she can! I forgot to say that he has 3rd level REIKI. Can anybody confirm to me that it's possible to heal her by thid method, because I don't believe that, if somebody has a good experience and power in REIKI, my mother's health problem cannot be solved.I'm awaiting for your answer and for some details of REIKI methods (how it function, a.s.o.).I wish hapiness to all!Monica P.

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now **************************************************WWW.PEACEFULMIND.COM Sponsors Alternative Answers-HEALING NATURALLY- this is the premise of HOLISTIC HEALTH. Preventative and Curative measure to take for many ailments at:http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments_frame.htm__________-To INVITE A FRIEND to our healing community, copy and paste this address in an email to them:http://www./members_add _________To ADD A LINK, RESOURCE, OR WEBSITE to Alternative Answers please Go to: http://www./links___________Community email addresses: Post message: Subscribe: - Un: - List owner: -owner _______Shortcut URL to this page: http://www.

Guest guest

monica pitigoi <mona_rom wrote:

> I kindly ask you, if there is somebody who really

> knows helping me in this problem, to send me your

> advice regarding the REIKI healing power.

>

> These days I'm making a treatment at one of our

> REIKI bioenergotherapist and I'm convinced that he

> will help me.

>

> But my mother has a lot of chronic health problems

> and the bioenergotherapist said that he cannot help

> her! I only want to see her well, happy and to live

> as long as she can! I forgot to say that he has 3rd

> level REIKI. Can anybody confirm to me that it's

> possible to heal her by thid method, because I don't

> believe that, if somebody has a good experience

> and power in REIKI, my mother's health problem

> cannot be solved.

Did the therapist say why he can't help your mother?

> I'm awaiting for your answer and for some details of

> REIKI methods (how it function, a.s.o.).

You may find good answers to your questions by posting

to the newsgroup alt.healing.reiki. There are many

very experienced reiki practioners there who can

explain the methods in detail.

sue

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.

http://mailplus.

Guest guest

Thank you Frank you are doing a great job buddy just hang in there ...We

all care about this group and love the information that comes through

it...MM

Guest guest

Pnumonia: Echinacea Plus Formula; Total Tonic; DMSO; Lobelia Tincture I would really suggest a phone call to Doc to help you with the many problems your mom is having..

Doc's number is 505-772-5889 - Monday through Friday, 10AM to 4PM MT. He could really help you with all of it.

Suzi

The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Guest guest

ginger and cayanne pepper together are good. i recommend encapsulating them.

ramona

Quoting karly11us <karly11us:

> Hello everyone,

> This might be a sort of long post...I mainly joined

> this group to try and learn what I can about brain cancer...my mom was

> diagnosed 3/27/02,had her first craniotomy 4/3/02 (day before her 62nd

> b`day)...by the way the cancer is called GlioblastomaMultiforme and is

> terminal...she was given 2-4 months to live without treatment,double

> with...She's had 7 weeks of radiation and 7 months of

> chemotherapy...she had her 2nd (and last) craniotomy on 4/17/03 where

> they removed a tumor that was the size of a large orange! She is to

> this day still in the hospital, and has had pneumonia for almost 2

> weeks. Today I got a call that the Dr's want to meet with us to

> discuss discharging and what her needs will be. There'll be a lot of

> needs! Wont get into that,but as this is a sort of introduction of

> myself/question..I thought I would embellish a tad :)

> My question! (Finally) Does anyone have any REALLY good

> advice/recipies for helping her with this pneumonia? Right now I can

> give her anything orally but I know alot about helping her holist

> wise...what I don't know about is other ways. All I could think to do

> was put tea tree oil into some lotion and rub it on her. I don't feel

> like that's enough though.

> Thanks in advance :)

> Karly

>

>

>

> Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

> 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

> 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural

> remedy.

> 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and

> to

> prescribe for your own health.

> We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as

>

> they behave themselves.

> Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person

>

> following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk.

> It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from

> list members, you are agreeing to

> be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members

> free of any liability.

>

> Dr. Ian Shillington

> Doctor of Naturopathy

> Dr.IanShillington

>

>

Guest guest

Hi I had that drove me crazy hearing with only one ear. Just get a one

of thoses turkey basters and warm water and keep flushing it till it get

clean Tom

vincent5180 wrote:

I have a stopped up ear. Would hot

and cold therapy get the fluids

to moving in my ear? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks...Penny

Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following:

1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any

natural remedy.

3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician

and to

prescribe for your own health.

We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here

as long as

they behave themselves.

Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and

any person

following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own

risk.

It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice

or products from list members, you are agreeing to

be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner

and members free of any liability.

Dr. Ian Shillington

Doctor of Naturopathy

Dr.IanShillington

Guest guest

Dear Violet

Prayers & Reiki being sent for Steve

Love & light, Gloria

----

Hey everyone, I know Ive been a lurker here, and Im sorry to be

jumping in like this. Not exactly the way I planned things ya know?

Guest guest

Dear Violet - Have added Steve's name to my absent healing list. Hope all goes

well for him. Walk in peace. Maureen.

>

> " Gloria Jean " <mail

> Fri 20/Jun/2003 08:49 GMT

>

> Re: [CrystalHW] (unknown)

>

>

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best

Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.

Guest guest

Thank you Gloria and Maureen.

Namaste,

Violet

mail wrote:

> Dear Violet

>

> Prayers & Reiki being sent for Steve

>

> Love & light, Gloria

>

> ----

>

>

>

> Hey everyone, I know Ive been a lurker here, and Im sorry to be

> jumping in like this. Not exactly the way I planned things ya know?

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I just got off the phone with my brother and have some encouraging news.

Last night, Steves sisters were visiting him. They asked him that if he

could hear them to please squeeze their hand..well, he moved two of his

fingers. The doctor came in and asked Steve to open his eyes, and he

did. I dont know anymore than that..my brother hasnt been able to get

ahold of anyone to find out what else has happened yet. But this is very

encouraging news. Of course, he is still in very serious condition, and

we dont know what will happen yet. But this shows that he is hanging in

there.

My brother (Bill) has asked me to forward any well wishes, cards and

such. Anything that anyone wants to send can be emailed to me at the

following address:

mmoutray

Thank you everyone.

Namaste,

Violet Jaguar

Guest guest

Dear Violet,

My thoughts and prayers go out to

Bill's friend Steve Brown.

Love & Light

Marjory

Guest guest

I order mainly from fellow Canadian for just that reason.

I ordered Shea Butter and by the time it got through customs and the government

charged its handling fees and taxes, it ended up costing me $20 more than If I

had bought it here.

Email me privately and I will send you the names of the companies I have found

here in Ontario, that have great prices..

Carol

cjpearce

-

matinee13

Sunday, July 20, 2003 5:12 PM

(unknown)

Hello, I have been lurking for a couple of weeks, just reading. I

live in Canada (Nova Scotia) and I was wondering if anyone knew what

kind of extra charges(duties, taxes, brokerage and what ever else

they think of)they put on essential oils, butter, carrier oils, etc

from the states. I have been afraid to order anything. If anybody has

any info could you please let me know.

(I had at one time ordered 2 - 8 oz bottles of oil that was

originally $10 US and by the time I paid the other costs I had spent

more that $60 CDN)

Thanks

Sandy

Guest guest

Clinical aspects of 'childhood' asthma has pointed to the direction of a

trauma during birth which the physicians and/or nurses are unaware because the

occurrence is not obvious.

Just imagine what the fetus 'to be newborn' primitively experiences as it

comes down the birth canal and the umbilicus gets somewhat crimped yet not

enough

to cause blue-birth and there is a drastic reduction in oxygen from the blood

yet the baby cannot yet breathe throuhg the lungs. That sets up a fear that

can potentiate bronchial tissue to spasm at the drop of a pin. FEAR is the only

emotion that can lock the mechanism of spasm into place also referred to as

sensory-motor amnesia.

Asthma at it's earliest symptom is wheezing and not phlegm.

Shortly after this purported probable trauma.....the newborn can be easily

frightened into spasm by triggers such as cold weather, certain foods, emotional

factors, etc.

When the child is old enough there are special breathing exercises that can

be taught to break those spasms very easily thus avoiding all the medications.

Additionally they can be taught to avoid triggers.

Richard

> " Asthma was more a behavioural influence on the body than genetic

> factors " .Behavioural as in Diet ,Emotional response mechanisms(and out

comes),life

> styles etc.

> What does the group think? also looking for some responses on maybe some

> clinical aspects that other practitioners have found or treatment protocols

that

> they may follow !

Guest guest

JoAnne Kitchen wrote:

>http://health.thefiveAs/