IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

marriage analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sailesh,

If the basics are not clear, how will u understand my analysis.

If you want to see step by step approach to solving marriage chart, A

few days back I solved 2 charts on the list. Please refer to my

exchange with Rajesh Kumaria in the past few days.

Without events its not possilbe to verify the birth time. You will

find some exchanges on this list itself where people have been very

confident of their birth time however the events did not match and

future events were predicted by Krushnaji and they have come correct

with the rectified time.

So many charts have been solved in the list and the last 3 lessons

are step by step approach to a chart using KAS.

See the male chart Guru is in the first 3 deg 20 in libra. The

native is on his 3rd marriage. So many charts are solved with Guru

in libra.

The female natives chart and without any events becomes hard to

solve. If the time of birth is correct of the female native then she

might have had a love marriage or someone of her choosing, she must

either do business or might have a good management position if

working. Jupiter is in nak of shani and is aspected by Shani and

Mars. She might be more prone to cancer.....

Marriage might be in 1984/feb and 1985/jun in Guru antra in Moon MD.

Without getting the right birth time there is no use to go into

timing.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " strivedi "

<strivedi> wrote:

>

> Hello,

> I got Ash's reply and I tried but did not do too well. I will

> appreciate hands on analysis on the following set for marriage

> analysis, especially regarding suiatability and when will they

marry.

>

> Boy born on Jan 6, 1946 at 9:50 PM in Ankleswar, India (Lat. 21N36

> and Long. 73E0), time zone -5:30. This will be a third time for

him.

>

> Girl born on Oct. 22, 1954 at 4:40 AM in Ahmedabad, India (Lat 23N2

> and Long 72E37, time zone -5:30 and it will be a second marriage

for

> her.

>

> Both are widowed, boy last year and girl over 8 years.

>

> I do have the KAS charts on both, and walking from first step will

be

> very much appreciated.

>

> Shailesh

Guest guest

Hi ash,

I am new to the group and the system and got a query. Is it possible to detect whether something particular will happen to the native or not,e.g., treachery,deception,extra-marital,bankruptcy or even some minute things.

Waiting for your reply,

Regards

Jay.ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Sailesh,If the basics are not clear, how will u understand my analysis.If you want to see step by step approach to solving marriage chart, A few days back I solved 2 charts on the list. Please refer to my exchange with Rajesh Kumaria in the past few days.Without events its not possilbe to verify the birth time. You will find some exchanges on this list itself where people have been very confident of their birth time however the events did not match and future events were predicted by Krushnaji and they have come correct with the rectified time. So many charts have been solved in the list and the last 3 lessons are step by step approach to a chart using KAS.See the male chart Guru is in the first 3 deg 20 in libra. The native is on his 3rd marriage. So many charts are solved with Guru

in libra. The female natives chart and without any events becomes hard to solve. If the time of birth is correct of the female native then she might have had a love marriage or someone of her choosing, she must either do business or might have a good management position if working. Jupiter is in nak of shani and is aspected by Shani and Mars. She might be more prone to cancer.....Marriage might be in 1984/feb and 1985/jun in Guru antra in Moon MD. Without getting the right birth time there is no use to go into timing. Thanks,Cheers !!!Ash , "strivedi" <strivedi> wrote:> > Hello,> I got Ash's reply and I tried but did not do too well. I will > appreciate hands on analysis on the following set for marriage > analysis, especially regarding suiatability and when will they marry.>

> Boy born on Jan 6, 1946 at 9:50 PM in Ankleswar, India (Lat. 21N36 > and Long. 73E0), time zone -5:30. This will be a third time for him.> > Girl born on Oct. 22, 1954 at 4:40 AM in Ahmedabad, India (Lat 23N2 > and Long 72E37, time zone -5:30 and it will be a second marriage for > her.> > Both are widowed, boy last year and girl over 8 years.> > I do have the KAS charts on both, and walking from first step will be > very much appreciated.> > Shailesh

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

Yes you can time such things. This whole system is for timing of events.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

AshJay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Hi ash,

I am new to the group and the system and got a query. Is it possible to detect whether something particular will happen to the native or not,e.g., treachery,deception,extra-marital,bankruptcy or even some minute things.

Waiting for your reply,

Regards

Dear Sailesh,If the basics are not clear, how will u understand my analysis.If you want to see step by step approach to solving marriage chart, A few days back I solved 2 charts on the list. Please refer to my exchange with Rajesh Kumaria in the past few days.Without events its not possilbe to verify the birth time. You will find some exchanges on this list itself where people have been very confident of their birth time however the events did not match and future events were predicted by Krushnaji and they have come correct with the rectified time. So many charts have been solved in the list and the last 3 lessons are step by step approach to a chart using KAS.See the male chart Guru is in the first 3 deg 20 in libra. The native is on his 3rd marriage. So many charts are solved with Guru

in libra. The female natives chart and without any events becomes hard to solve. If the time of birth is correct of the female native then she might have had a love marriage or someone of her choosing, she must either do business or might have a good management position if working. Jupiter is in nak of shani and is aspected by Shani and Mars. She might be more prone to cancer.....Marriage might be in 1984/feb and 1985/jun in Guru antra in Moon MD. Without getting the right birth time there is no use to go into timing. Thanks,Cheers !!!Ash , "strivedi" <strivedi> wrote:> > Hello,> I got Ash's reply and I tried but did not do too well. I will > appreciate hands on analysis on the following set for marriage > analysis, especially regarding suiatability and when will they marry.>

> Boy born on Jan 6, 1946 at 9:50 PM in Ankleswar, India (Lat. 21N36 > and Long. 73E0), time zone -5:30. This will be a third time for him.> > Girl born on Oct. 22, 1954 at 4:40 AM in Ahmedabad, India (Lat 23N2 > and Long 72E37, time zone -5:30 and it will be a second marriage for > her.> > Both are widowed, boy last year and girl over 8 years.> > I do have the KAS charts on both, and walking from first step will be > very much appreciated.> > Shailesh

Guest guest

Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is enviable. Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.

More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some particular thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can time only that thing which is destined to happen.

Am I right ?

Waiting for your 'reply'.

Regards

Jay.

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...

Cheers !!!

Ash

, Jay Nahata

<nahata_jay> wrote:

> Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is enviable.

Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.

> More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some particular

thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can

time only that thing which is destined to happen.

> Am I right ?

> Waiting for your 'reply'.

>

> Regards

>

> Jay.

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hahahahaaaaa...

No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.

I was talking only about KAS.

Dear Jay,In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...Cheers !!!Ash , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is enviable. Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.> More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some particular thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can time only that thing which is destined to happen.> Am I right ?> Waiting for your 'reply'.> > Regards> > Jay.> > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group please read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group.

Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what promise the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to see if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You can look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.

Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can say that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you can pin point using KAS.

Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct denial of marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS. Follow the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.

Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or lord then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time it when it will occur u can use KAS.

hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives and lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same time it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns in the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can overcome them.

Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the same time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns are less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high... if that came to you what would you predict ?

Cheers !!!

Ash

Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Hahahahaaaaa...

Dear Jay,In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...Cheers !!!Ash , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is enviable. Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.> More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some particular thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can time only that thing which is destined to happen.> Am I right ?> Waiting for your 'reply'.> > Regards> > Jay.> > > > >

Guest guest

Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.

Next time I will try to read those two lines.

Thanks again.

Jay.Ash <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Jay,

There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group please read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group.

Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what promise the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to see if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You can look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.

Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can say that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you can pin point using KAS.

Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct denial of marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS. Follow the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.

Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or lord then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time it when it will occur u can use KAS.

hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives and lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same time it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns in the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can overcome them.

Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the same time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns are less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high... if that came to you what would you predict ?

Cheers !!!

Ash

Hahahahaaaaa...

Guest guest

Jay,

Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts. No

timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that but was

unable to confirm the timing.

The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same navamsa

i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages.

This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might have

married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.

There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back

where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first

3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have multiple

affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets then

it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not break and

then you can time the " extra maritial " relations.

I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.

Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find in

any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in Krittika,

Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, Jay Nahata

<nahata_jay> wrote:

> Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.

> Next time I will try to read those two lines.

> Thanks again.

>

> Jay.

>

> Ash <ashsam73> wrote:

> Dear Jay,

> There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group please

read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group.

>

> Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what promise

the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to see

if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You can

look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.

>

> Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can say

that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The

question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you can

pin point using KAS.

>

> Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct denial of

marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS. Follow

the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.

>

> Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or lord

then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc

etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time it

when it will occur u can use KAS.

>

> hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives and

lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same time

it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may

face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about

enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns in

the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can

overcome them.

>

> Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the same

time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns are

less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high... if

that came to you what would you predict ?

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

>

> Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> Hahahahaaaaa...

> No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.

> I was talking only about KAS.

>

> Jay.

>

> ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:

>

> Dear Jay,

> In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , Jay Nahata

> <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is

enviable.

> Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.

> > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some

particular

> thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can

> time only that thing which is destined to happen.

> > Am I right ?

> > Waiting for your 'reply'.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Jay.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of the event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go through.

27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.

Female. 5'8". Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack of family comforts,etc.

Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)

I will put my analysis following yours.

regards

Jay,Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts. No timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that but was unable to confirm the timing.The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same navamsa i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages. This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might have married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have multiple affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets then it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not break and then you can time the "extra maritial" relations.

I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find in any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in Krittika, Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.Cheers !!!Ash , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.> Next time I will try to read those two lines.> Thanks again.> > Jay.> > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:> Dear Jay,> There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group please read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group. > > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what promise the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to see if the native will marry or not. For that

we have a lesson. You can look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.> > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can say that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you can pin point using KAS.> > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct denial of marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS. Follow the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.> > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or lord then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time it when it will occur u can use KAS.> > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives and lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st

house and at the same time it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns in the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can overcome them.> > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the same time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns are less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high... if that came to you what would you predict ?> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Hahahahaaaaa...> No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.> I was talking only about KAS.> > Jay.> > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > Dear Jay,> In short u have

asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...> Cheers !!!> Ash> > , Jay Nahata > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is enviable. > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.> > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some particular > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can > time only that thing which is destined to happen.> > Am I right ?> > Waiting for your 'reply'.> > > > Regards> > > > Jay.> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Jay and List Members,

Care to time this and solve this chart using KAS and the lessons ?

It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want to

learn KAS.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, Jay Nahata

<nahata_jay> wrote:

> Dear Ash,

> One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural

zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of the

event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go

through.

> 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.

> Female. 5'8 " . Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack of

family comforts,etc.

> Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)

> I will put my analysis following yours.

>

> regards

>

> Jay.

>

>

> Jay,

>

> Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts. No

> timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that but

was

> unable to confirm the timing.

>

> The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same

navamsa

> i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages.

>

> This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might

have

> married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.

>

> There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back

> where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first

> 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have multiple

> affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets

then

> it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not break

and

> then you can time the " extra maritial " relations.

>

> I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.

>

> Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find in

> any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in Krittika,

> Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , Jay Nahata

> <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.

> > Next time I will try to read those two lines.

> > Thanks again.

> >

> > Jay.

> >

> > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:

> > Dear Jay,

> > There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group please

> read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group.

> >

> > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what promise

> the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to

see

> if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You

can

> look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.

> >

> > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can say

> that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The

> question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you

can

> pin point using KAS.

> >

> > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct denial

of

> marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS. Follow

> the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.

> >

> > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or

lord

> then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc

> etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time

it

> when it will occur u can use KAS.

> >

> > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives and

> lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same

time

> it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may

> face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about

> enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns

in

> the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can

> overcome them.

> >

> > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the

same

> time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns are

> less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high...

if

> that came to you what would you predict ?

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> >

> > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Hahahahaaaaa...

> > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.

> > I was talking only about KAS.

> >

> > Jay.

> >

> > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Jay,

> > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > , Jay Nahata

> > <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is

> enviable.

> > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.

> > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some

> particular

> > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can

> > time only that thing which is destined to happen.

> > > Am I right ?

> > > Waiting for your 'reply'.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Jay.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Ash and friends,

Please note various notable things like vargottam mars in debilitation (effects), planetry war(effects), neech bhanga of two planets, budh-aditya yoga, weak moon and effect of all these on native and various departments of life.

I will welcome any query regarding life and events of this person as i know this person for quite some time now.

Regards

Dear Jay and List Members,Care to time this and solve this chart using KAS and the lessons ?It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want to learn KAS.Cheers !!!Ash , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Dear Ash,> One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of the event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go through.> 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.> Female. 5'8". Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack of family comforts,etc.> Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)> I will put my analysis following yours.> > regards> > Jay.> > ashsam73

<ashsam73> wrote:> > Jay,> > Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts. No > timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that but was > unable to confirm the timing.> > The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same navamsa > i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages. > > This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might have > married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.> > There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back > where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first > 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have multiple > affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets then > it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not break and > then you can

time the "extra maritial" relations. > > I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.> > Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find in > any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in Krittika, > Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , Jay Nahata > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.> > Next time I will try to read those two lines.> > Thanks again.> > > > Jay.> > > > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:> > Dear Jay,> > There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group please > read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group. > > > > Good, so then you should know by

studying the chart what promise > the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to see > if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You can > look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.> > > > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can say > that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The > question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you can > pin point using KAS.> > > > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct denial of > marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS. Follow > the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.> > > > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or lord > then this can cause problems in child birth or to male

child etc > etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time it > when it will occur u can use KAS.> > > > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives and > lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same time > it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may > face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about > enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns in > the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can > overcome them.> > > > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the same > time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns are > less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high... if > that came to you what would you predict ?> > > >

Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Hahahahaaaaa...> > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.> > I was talking only about KAS.> > > > Jay.> > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > Dear Jay,> > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...> > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > , Jay Nahata > > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is > enviable. > > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.> > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some > particular > > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can >

> time only that thing which is destined to happen.> > > Am I right ?> > > Waiting for your 'reply'.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

How are you getting mars vargottam ? Degree of mars using Krushnas

Ayanamsa which we are using here is 4 Cn 32 ?

Please lets all be on the same page then the dashas and planetary

degrees will match.

If you have the excel WS for KAS please download it from Donna's

website.

http://krushna.sageasita.com

The analysis you have done is very general especially the part

on " various departments of life " .

Can we start to be more specific. Can you please note down each and

every yoga w.r.t each planet and in refernce to other planets and

lagna. That is part of VA also. In that way we can be on the same

page and it will give me clarity. We can then cross check with Sarva

Ashtakvarga i.e. we are using SAV so we judge planets and the yogs

w.r.t each other and the lagna. Then we consider special thigns like

4:10 relations, aspects, adjustment for 12th from each house and also

6th lord after that laborous task we get the final strengh for each

and every planet for each and every house. So we can see result at a

glance.

If you can do that exercise it will be great.

I will also add to the list that you gave.

1) 6th lord in 12th (5th house)

2) 5th lord in 12th (4th house)

3) 12th from 4th in 3rd house (12th from B in house B where B=4)

4) Krishna pax moon.

5) Current antra of 2nd lord running

6) Venus giving 0 in 10th house

7) 2 zeroes in SAV

8) Lagna points = 35 and 7th is only 19

9) lagna/sun/moon in more sectors of guru in rasi/navamsa and

trishansa.

10) Past 2 antra were that of LoD and LoE for 5th as B

11) Guru in 10th from own house 8th

12) 3 of the 4 panfer sthan having less than 28 points. i.e dhan

sthan of kendras. 5th house has 19 bindus (2nd from 4th), 8th house

has 24 bindus (2nd from 7th), 11th house has 27 (2nd from 10th).

Only 2nd house i.e. 2nd from 1st has 37 points.

13) Venus which is natural karak for 7th and 12th is having 0 power

for 10th house in SAV a special yog (in lesson and discussed on the

list refer discussion between Manu and Myself and Krushnaji)

14) 2nd lord in upachaya, 8th lord in upachaya.

15) Mars who is LoE for 7th and LoB for 7th is itself having 0 power

for 7th house.

16) 12th from B=12th house is in House E (5th house) with 5 bindus.

17) Egositic nature and stubborn

18) more points in 12th as compared to 11th.

19) All 3 arth trikon has more than 28 points.

20) lagna/sun/moon/venus/mars and 7ths are in 3:11, 2:12, 2:12,

2:12,2:12,2:12

But what do all the above mean ? What is the purpose of all of the

above ? Can you time the events and be very specific to 13 days ?

Being general in my opinion is the easy bit, but timing of events and

being specific is the hard part.

For example I will use some of the above to make a general

assessment ..

Lagna points are 35 so the native is stubborn and egotistical. She

might not agree to her faults. At the same time Rahu is aspecting

Moon so again she might think she might act irrational too. Lagna

and 7th SAV poitns are 35/19. There is a big difference between the

2. The native will be very dominating and such things reduce sexual

chemistry. SAV points for 11th is less than 12. Venus is giving 0

to 10th house such people are not much interested in work. Mars and

Rahu are in 1 house and malefically aspecting 9th house. Can you

tell me about her father ? Again this person does not have a lot of

intellegence or photographic memory, but she may beleive more in luck

astrology god etc.... etc etc etc... all this is general stuff... It

will be good learning for me if you can tell me how much I am away

from the general character assessment.

Cheers !!!

Ash

Cheers !!!

Ash

, Jay Nahata

<nahata_jay> wrote:

> Dear Ash and friends,

>

> Please note various notable things like vargottam mars in

debilitation (effects), planetry war(effects), neech bhanga of two

planets, budh-aditya yoga, weak moon and effect of all these on

native and various departments of life.

> I will welcome any query regarding life and events of this person

as i know this person for quite some time now.

>

> Regards

>

> Jay.

>

>

> Dear Jay and List Members,

> Care to time this and solve this chart using KAS and the lessons ?

> It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want to

> learn KAS.

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , Jay Nahata

> <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Dear Ash,

> > One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural

> zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of

the

> event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go

> through.

> > 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.

> > Female. 5'8 " . Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack of

> family comforts,etc.

> > Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)

> > I will put my analysis following yours.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Jay.

> >

> >

> > Jay,

> >

> > Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts.

No

> > timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that but

> was

> > unable to confirm the timing.

> >

> > The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same

> navamsa

> > i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages.

> >

> > This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might

> have

> > married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.

> >

> > There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back

> > where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first

> > 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have

multiple

> > affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets

> then

> > it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not break

> and

> > then you can time the " extra maritial " relations.

> >

> > I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.

> >

> > Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find

in

> > any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in Krittika,

> > Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > , Jay Nahata

> > <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.

> > > Next time I will try to read those two lines.

> > > Thanks again.

> > >

> > > Jay.

> > >

> > > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:

> > > Dear Jay,

> > > There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group

please

> > read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group.

> > >

> > > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what

promise

> > the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to

> see

> > if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You

> can

> > look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.

> > >

> > > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can

say

> > that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The

> > question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you

> can

> > pin point using KAS.

> > >

> > > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct

denial

> of

> > marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS.

Follow

> > the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.

> > >

> > > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or

> lord

> > then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc

> > etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time

> it

> > when it will occur u can use KAS.

> > >

> > > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives

and

> > lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same

> time

> > it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may

> > face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about

> > enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns

> in

> > the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can

> > overcome them.

> > >

> > > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the

> same

> > time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns

are

> > less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high...

> if

> > that came to you what would you predict ?

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > >

> > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > Hahahahaaaaa...

> > > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.

> > > I was talking only about KAS.

> > >

> > > Jay.

> > >

> > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Jay,

> > > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology

lol...

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > > , Jay Nahata

> > > <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is

> > enviable.

> > > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.

> > > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some

> > particular

> > > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we

can

> > > time only that thing which is destined to happen.

> > > > Am I right ?

> > > > Waiting for your 'reply'.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Jay.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

around

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

One more yog to add.

3:6:10:11th house SAV poitns from sun and moon are in ascending order.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73> wrote:

>

> Dear Jay,

>

> How are you getting mars vargottam ? Degree of mars using Krushnas

> Ayanamsa which we are using here is 4 Cn 32 ?

>

> Please lets all be on the same page then the dashas and planetary

> degrees will match.

>

> If you have the excel WS for KAS please download it from Donna's

> website.

>

> http://krushna.sageasita.com

>

> The analysis you have done is very general especially the part

> on " various departments of life " .

>

> Can we start to be more specific. Can you please note down each

and

> every yoga w.r.t each planet and in refernce to other planets and

> lagna. That is part of VA also. In that way we can be on the same

> page and it will give me clarity. We can then cross check with

Sarva

> Ashtakvarga i.e. we are using SAV so we judge planets and the yogs

> w.r.t each other and the lagna. Then we consider special thigns

> 4:10 relations, aspects, adjustment for 12th from each house and

also

> 6th lord after that laborous task we get the final strengh for each

> and every planet for each and every house. So we can see result at

a

> glance.

>

> If you can do that exercise it will be great.

>

> I will also add to the list that you gave.

>

> 1) 6th lord in 12th (5th house)

> 2) 5th lord in 12th (4th house)

> 3) 12th from 4th in 3rd house (12th from B in house B where B=4)

> 4) Krishna pax moon.

> 5) Current antra of 2nd lord running

> 6) Venus giving 0 in 10th house

> 7) 2 zeroes in SAV

> 8) Lagna points = 35 and 7th is only 19

> 9) lagna/sun/moon in more sectors of guru in rasi/navamsa and

> trishansa.

> 10) Past 2 antra were that of LoD and LoE for 5th as B

> 11) Guru in 10th from own house 8th

> 12) 3 of the 4 panfer sthan having less than 28 points. i.e dhan

> sthan of kendras. 5th house has 19 bindus (2nd from 4th), 8th

house

> has 24 bindus (2nd from 7th), 11th house has 27 (2nd from 10th).

> Only 2nd house i.e. 2nd from 1st has 37 points.

> 13) Venus which is natural karak for 7th and 12th is having 0 power

> for 10th house in SAV a special yog (in lesson and discussed on the

> list refer discussion between Manu and Myself and Krushnaji)

> 14) 2nd lord in upachaya, 8th lord in upachaya.

> 15) Mars who is LoE for 7th and LoB for 7th is itself having 0

power

> for 7th house.

> 16) 12th from B=12th house is in House E (5th house) with 5 bindus.

> 17) Egositic nature and stubborn

> 18) more points in 12th as compared to 11th.

> 19) All 3 arth trikon has more than 28 points.

> 20) lagna/sun/moon/venus/mars and 7ths are in 3:11, 2:12, 2:12,

> 2:12,2:12,2:12

>

> But what do all the above mean ? What is the purpose of all of the

> above ? Can you time the events and be very specific to 13 days ?

>

> Being general in my opinion is the easy bit, but timing of events

and

> being specific is the hard part.

>

> For example I will use some of the above to make a general

> assessment ..

>

> Lagna points are 35 so the native is stubborn and egotistical. She

> might not agree to her faults. At the same time Rahu is aspecting

> Moon so again she might think she might act irrational too. Lagna

> and 7th SAV poitns are 35/19. There is a big difference between

the

> 2. The native will be very dominating and such things reduce

sexual

> chemistry. SAV points for 11th is less than 12. Venus is giving 0

> to 10th house such people are not much interested in work. Mars

and

> Rahu are in 1 house and malefically aspecting 9th house. Can you

> tell me about her father ? Again this person does not have a lot of

> intellegence or photographic memory, but she may beleive more in

luck

> astrology god etc.... etc etc etc... all this is general stuff...

It

> will be good learning for me if you can tell me how much I am away

> from the general character assessment.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

>

>

> , Jay Nahata

> <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Dear Ash and friends,

> >

> > Please note various notable things like vargottam mars in

> debilitation (effects), planetry war(effects), neech bhanga of two

> planets, budh-aditya yoga, weak moon and effect of all these on

> native and various departments of life.

> > I will welcome any query regarding life and events of this person

> as i know this person for quite some time now.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Jay.

> >

> >

> > Dear Jay and List Members,

> > Care to time this and solve this chart using KAS and the lessons ?

> > It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want

to

> > learn KAS.

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > , Jay Nahata

> > <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > Dear Ash,

> > > One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural

> > zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of

> the

> > event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go

> > through.

> > > 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.

> > > Female. 5'8 " . Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack

of

> > family comforts,etc.

> > > Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)

> > > I will put my analysis following yours.

> > >

> > > regards

> > >

> > > Jay.

> > >

> > >

> > > Jay,

> > >

> > > Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts.

> No

> > > timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that

but

> > was

> > > unable to confirm the timing.

> > >

> > > The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same

> > navamsa

> > > i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages.

> > >

> > > This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might

> > have

> > > married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.

> > >

> > > There was another chart I remember solving on the list long

back

> > > where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the

first

> > > 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have

> multiple

> > > affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets

> > then

> > > it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not

break

> > and

> > > then you can time the " extra maritial " relations.

> > >

> > > I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.

> > >

> > > Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find

> in

> > > any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in

Krittika,

> > > Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > > , Jay Nahata

> > > > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.

> > > > Next time I will try to read those two lines.

> > > > Thanks again.

> > > >

> > > > Jay.

> > > >

> > > > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:

> > > > Dear Jay,

> > > > There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group

> please

> > > read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group.

> > > >

> > > > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what

> promise

> > > the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is

to

> > see

> > > if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson.

You

> > can

> > > look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.

> > > >

> > > > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can

> say

> > > that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA.

The

> > > question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event

you

> > can

> > > pin point using KAS.

> > > >

> > > > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct

> denial

> > of

> > > marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS.

> Follow

> > > the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.

> > > >

> > > > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house

or

> > lord

> > > then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child

etc

> > > etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to

time

> > it

> > > when it will occur u can use KAS.

> > > >

> > > > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives

> and

> > > lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the

same

> > time

> > > it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native

may

> > > face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about

> > > enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the

poitns

> > in

> > > the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native

can

> > > overcome them.

> > > >

> > > > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at

the

> > same

> > > time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns

> are

> > > less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are

high...

> > if

> > > that came to you what would you predict ?

> > > >

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > > Hahahahaaaaa...

> > > > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.

> > > > I was talking only about KAS.

> > > >

> > > > Jay.

> > > >

> > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jay,

> > > > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology

> lol...

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash

> > > >

> > > > , Jay Nahata

> > > > <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is

> > > enviable.

> > > > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.

> > > > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some

> > > particular

> > > > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we

> can

> > > > time only that thing which is destined to happen.

> > > > > Am I right ?

> > > > > Waiting for your 'reply'.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Jay.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

> around

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

dear Ash,

I understand the limitations you have mentioned, but I have hopes of

overcoming them using KAS system. I also noticed you needed some

timing points for birthtime verification, I called and have gotten

that information.

Boy: First marriage Aug 1, 1970. Son borned April 25, 1971, second

son on Sept 19, 1974 and a daughter March 6, 1976. Job started May

20, 1969. Divorced Nov. 1986, second marriage on Nov 26, 86. Second

wife died Aug 12, 2004. Retired Jan 2002.

Girl: marriage 12/12/1977, son borned 10/24/79, husband passed away

due to cancer 12/15/97.

I am very interested in timing the events, am surprised with the

accuracy projected by KAS. Does this data help any? Please let me

know. Thanks.

Shailesh

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73> wrote:

>

> Dear Sailesh,

> If the basics are not clear, how will u understand my analysis.

> If you want to see step by step approach to solving marriage chart,

A

> few days back I solved 2 charts on the list. Please refer to my

> exchange with Rajesh Kumaria in the past few days.

>

> Without events its not possilbe to verify the birth time. You will

> find some exchanges on this list itself where people have been very

> confident of their birth time however the events did not match and

> future events were predicted by Krushnaji and they have come

correct

> with the rectified time.

>

> So many charts have been solved in the list and the last 3 lessons

> are step by step approach to a chart using KAS.

>

> See the male chart Guru is in the first 3 deg 20 in libra. The

> native is on his 3rd marriage. So many charts are solved with Guru

> in libra.

>

> The female natives chart and without any events becomes hard to

> solve. If the time of birth is correct of the female native then

she

> might have had a love marriage or someone of her choosing, she must

> either do business or might have a good management position if

> working. Jupiter is in nak of shani and is aspected by Shani and

> Mars. She might be more prone to cancer.....

>

> Marriage might be in 1984/feb and 1985/jun in Guru antra in Moon

MD.

> Without getting the right birth time there is no use to go into

> timing.

>

> Thanks,

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , " strivedi "

> <strivedi> wrote:

> >

> > Hello,

> > I got Ash's reply and I tried but did not do too well. I will

> > appreciate hands on analysis on the following set for marriage

> > analysis, especially regarding suiatability and when will they

> marry.

> >

> > Boy born on Jan 6, 1946 at 9:50 PM in Ankleswar, India (Lat.

21N36

> > and Long. 73E0), time zone -5:30. This will be a third time for

> him.

> >

> > Girl born on Oct. 22, 1954 at 4:40 AM in Ahmedabad, India (Lat

23N2

> > and Long 72E37, time zone -5:30 and it will be a second marriage

> for

> > her.

> >

> > Both are widowed, boy last year and girl over 8 years.

> >

> > I do have the KAS charts on both, and walking from first step

will

> be

> > very much appreciated.

> >

> > Shailesh

Guest guest

just touching the basics according to KAS, not the timing or

anything, just the basics as I have learnt (still in learning

process).

venus is with jupiter and saturn, both delay causing planets --- so

delay in marriage, but no zeroes in the charts (a positive feature).

venus and sun are more than 43 degrees apart indicating a spoilt

venus, in conjunction with saturn making the case worse, but with

jupiter, the native trying to give a good impression always.

multiple relationships are clearly indicated.

Am I right Ash? if not...correct me.

--Manoshi

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73> wrote:

>

> Dear Jay and List Members,

> Care to time this and solve this chart using KAS and the lessons ?

> It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want

to

> learn KAS.

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , Jay Nahata

> <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Dear Ash,

> > One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural

> zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of

the

> event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go

> through.

> > 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.

> > Female. 5'8 " . Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack

of

> family comforts,etc.

> > Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)

> > I will put my analysis following yours.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Jay.

> >

> >

> > Jay,

> >

> > Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts.

No

> > timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that

but

> was

> > unable to confirm the timing.

> >

> > The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same

> navamsa

> > i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages.

> >

> > This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might

> have

> > married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.

> >

> > There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back

> > where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first

> > 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have

multiple

> > affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets

> then

> > it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not break

> and

> > then you can time the " extra maritial " relations.

> >

> > I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.

> >

> > Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find

in

> > any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in

Krittika,

> > Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > , Jay Nahata

> > <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.

> > > Next time I will try to read those two lines.

> > > Thanks again.

> > >

> > > Jay.

> > >

> > > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:

> > > Dear Jay,

> > > There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group

please

> > read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group.

> > >

> > > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what

promise

> > the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to

> see

> > if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson.

You

> can

> > look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.

> > >

> > > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can

say

> > that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA.

The

> > question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event

you

> can

> > pin point using KAS.

> > >

> > > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct

denial

> of

> > marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS.

Follow

> > the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.

> > >

> > > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or

> lord

> > then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc

> > etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to

time

> it

> > when it will occur u can use KAS.

> > >

> > > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives

and

> > lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same

> time

> > it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native

may

> > face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about

> > enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the

poitns

> in

> > the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can

> > overcome them.

> > >

> > > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the

> same

> > time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns

are

> > less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are

high...

> if

> > that came to you what would you predict ?

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > >

> > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > Hahahahaaaaa...

> > > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.

> > > I was talking only about KAS.

> > >

> > > Jay.

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Jay,

> > > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology

lol...

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > > , Jay Nahata

> > > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is

> > enviable.

> > > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.

> > > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some

> > particular

> > > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we

can

> > > time only that thing which is destined to happen.

> > > > Am I right ?

> > > > Waiting for your 'reply'.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > Jay.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

around

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Dear Ash and friends,

Hi,

A few informations about the native:

i) Edn. stopped after 10th.

ii) Passionate but always in moral limits. That is to say got good control over passions.

iii) Became teacher( ! ? ) of hindi in May 2004.

iv) Seems to be in deep love with some guy for last 4 years.

v) Generally always have money(saving) with her which is always spent on family members/matters.

vi) Quite popular with the relatives.

vii) Depressed soul.

viii) Wants to have a large family.

ix) Feels dearth of family comforts.

x) Seems to be flirt but might be introversion.

xi) highly ill-confident.

xii) Religious.

xiii) photographic memory.

xiv) Tendency to be plump.

xv) Father is in deep financial trouble for last 6-7 years.

xvi) had to change residence 4-5 years back.

xvii) Financial troubles.

xviii) Great artist (self).

Please ask me for any more clarifications.

Secondly if you use Leo gold or para lite(software) you will get the info that i supplied to you like mars vargottam in cancer. Try it !

I am providing data again

27/08/1981 23:31 delhi

Enjoy ! ! !

Regards

Dear Jay,How are you getting mars vargottam ? Degree of mars using Krushnas Ayanamsa which we are using here is 4 Cn 32 ? Please lets all be on the same page then the dashas and planetary degrees will match.If you have the excel WS for KAS please download it from Donna's website.http://krushna.sageasita.comThe analysis you have done is very general especially the part on "various departments of life". Can we start to be more specific. Can you please note down each and every yoga w.r.t each planet and in refernce to other planets and lagna. That is part of VA also. In that way we can be on the same page and it will give me clarity. We can then cross check with Sarva Ashtakvarga i.e. we are using SAV so we judge

planets and the yogs w.r.t each other and the lagna. Then we consider special thigns like 4:10 relations, aspects, adjustment for 12th from each house and also 6th lord after that laborous task we get the final strengh for each and every planet for each and every house. So we can see result at a glance. If you can do that exercise it will be great.I will also add to the list that you gave.1) 6th lord in 12th (5th house)2) 5th lord in 12th (4th house)3) 12th from 4th in 3rd house (12th from B in house B where B=4)4) Krishna pax moon.5) Current antra of 2nd lord running6) Venus giving 0 in 10th house 7) 2 zeroes in SAV8) Lagna points = 35 and 7th is only 199) lagna/sun/moon in more sectors of guru in rasi/navamsa and trishansa.10) Past 2 antra were that of LoD and LoE for 5th as B11) Guru in 10th from own house 8th12) 3 of the 4 panfer sthan having less than 28

points. i.e dhan sthan of kendras. 5th house has 19 bindus (2nd from 4th), 8th house has 24 bindus (2nd from 7th), 11th house has 27 (2nd from 10th). Only 2nd house i.e. 2nd from 1st has 37 points.13) Venus which is natural karak for 7th and 12th is having 0 power for 10th house in SAV a special yog (in lesson and discussed on the list refer discussion between Manu and Myself and Krushnaji)14) 2nd lord in upachaya, 8th lord in upachaya.15) Mars who is LoE for 7th and LoB for 7th is itself having 0 power for 7th house.16) 12th from B=12th house is in House E (5th house) with 5 bindus.17) Egositic nature and stubborn18) more points in 12th as compared to 11th. 19) All 3 arth trikon has more than 28 points. 20) lagna/sun/moon/venus/mars and 7ths are in 3:11, 2:12, 2:12, 2:12,2:12,2:12But what do all the above mean ? What is the purpose of all of the above ? Can you time the

events and be very specific to 13 days ?Being general in my opinion is the easy bit, but timing of events and being specific is the hard part.For example I will use some of the above to make a general assessment ..Lagna points are 35 so the native is stubborn and egotistical. She might not agree to her faults. At the same time Rahu is aspecting Moon so again she might think she might act irrational too. Lagna and 7th SAV poitns are 35/19. There is a big difference between the 2. The native will be very dominating and such things reduce sexual chemistry. SAV points for 11th is less than 12. Venus is giving 0 to 10th house such people are not much interested in work. Mars and Rahu are in 1 house and malefically aspecting 9th house. Can you tell me about her father ? Again this person does not have a lot of intellegence or photographic memory, but she may beleive

more in luck astrology god etc.... etc etc etc... all this is general stuff... It will be good learning for me if you can tell me how much I am away from the general character assessment.Cheers !!!AshCheers !!!Ash , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Dear Ash and friends,> > Please note various notable things like vargottam mars in debilitation (effects), planetry war(effects), neech bhanga of two planets, budh-aditya yoga, weak moon and effect of all these on native and various departments of life.> I will welcome any query regarding life and events of this person as i know this person for quite some time now. > > Regards> > Jay.> > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > Dear Jay and List Members,> Care to time this and solve this chart using

KAS and the lessons ?> It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want to > learn KAS.> Cheers !!!> Ash> > , Jay Nahata > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Dear Ash,> > One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural > zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of the > event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go > through.> > 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.> > Female. 5'8". Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack of > family comforts,etc.> > Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)> > I will put my analysis following yours.> > > > regards> > > > Jay.> > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > Jay,>

> > > Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts. No > > timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that but > was > > unable to confirm the timing.> > > > The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same > navamsa > > i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages. > > > > This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might > have > > married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.> > > > There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back > > where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first > > 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have multiple > > affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets > then > > it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage

will not break > and > > then you can time the "extra maritial" relations. > > > > I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.> > > > Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find in > > any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in Krittika, > > Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > , Jay Nahata > > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.> > > Next time I will try to read those two lines.> > > Thanks again.> > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:> > > Dear Jay,> > > There seems to be a disconnect. When u

log onto the group please > > read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group. > > > > > > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what promise > > the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to > see > > if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You > can > > look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.> > > > > > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can say > > that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The > > question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you > can > > pin point using KAS.> > > > > > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct denial > of > > marriage then you can go for timing

of marriage using KAS. Follow > > the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.> > > > > > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or > lord > > then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc > > etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time > it > > when it will occur u can use KAS.> > > > > > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives and > > lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same > time > > it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may > > face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about > > enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns > in > > the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can >

> overcome them.> > > > > > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the > same > > time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns are > > less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high... > if > > that came to you what would you predict ?> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > > > > > > > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > Hahahahaaaaa...> > > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.> > > I was talking only about KAS.> > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Jay,> > > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...> > > Cheers

!!!> > > Ash> > > > > > , Jay Nahata > > > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is > > enviable. > > > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.> > > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some > > particular > > > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can > > > time only that thing which is destined to happen.> > > > Am I right ?> > > > Waiting for your 'reply'.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam?

Mail has the best spam protection around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Please be little elaborate on effect of this point.

Thanks

Dear Jay,One more yog to add.3:6:10:11th house SAV poitns from sun and moon are in ascending order.Cheers !!!Ash , "ashsam73" <ashsam73> wrote:> > Dear Jay,> > How are you getting mars vargottam ? Degree of mars using Krushnas > Ayanamsa which we are using here is 4 Cn 32 ? > > Please lets all be on the same page then the dashas and planetary > degrees will match.> > If you have the excel WS for KAS please download it from Donna's > website.> > http://krushna.sageasita.com> > The analysis you have done is very general especially the part > on "various departments of life". > > Can we start to be more

specific. Can you please note down each and > every yoga w.r.t each planet and in refernce to other planets and > lagna. That is part of VA also. In that way we can be on the same > page and it will give me clarity. We can then cross check with Sarva > Ashtakvarga i.e. we are using SAV so we judge planets and the yogs > w.r.t each other and the lagna. Then we consider special thigns like > 4:10 relations, aspects, adjustment for 12th from each house and also > 6th lord after that laborous task we get the final strengh for each > and every planet for each and every house. So we can see result at a > glance. > > If you can do that exercise it will be great.> > I will also add to the list that you gave.> > 1) 6th lord in 12th (5th house)> 2) 5th lord in 12th (4th house)> 3) 12th from 4th in 3rd

house (12th from B in house B where B=4)> 4) Krishna pax moon.> 5) Current antra of 2nd lord running> 6) Venus giving 0 in 10th house > 7) 2 zeroes in SAV> 8) Lagna points = 35 and 7th is only 19> 9) lagna/sun/moon in more sectors of guru in rasi/navamsa and > trishansa.> 10) Past 2 antra were that of LoD and LoE for 5th as B> 11) Guru in 10th from own house 8th> 12) 3 of the 4 panfer sthan having less than 28 points. i.e dhan > sthan of kendras. 5th house has 19 bindus (2nd from 4th), 8th house > has 24 bindus (2nd from 7th), 11th house has 27 (2nd from 10th). > Only 2nd house i.e. 2nd from 1st has 37 points.> 13) Venus which is natural karak for 7th and 12th is having 0 power > for 10th house in SAV a special yog (in lesson and discussed on the > list refer discussion between Manu and Myself and Krushnaji)> 14) 2nd lord in upachaya, 8th lord

in upachaya.> 15) Mars who is LoE for 7th and LoB for 7th is itself having 0 power > for 7th house.> 16) 12th from B=12th house is in House E (5th house) with 5 bindus.> 17) Egositic nature and stubborn> 18) more points in 12th as compared to 11th. > 19) All 3 arth trikon has more than 28 points. > 20) lagna/sun/moon/venus/mars and 7ths are in 3:11, 2:12, 2:12, > 2:12,2:12,2:12> > But what do all the above mean ? What is the purpose of all of the > above ? Can you time the events and be very specific to 13 days ?> > Being general in my opinion is the easy bit, but timing of events and > being specific is the hard part.> > For example I will use some of the above to make a general > assessment ..> > Lagna points are 35 so the native is stubborn and egotistical. She > might not agree to her faults. At

the same time Rahu is aspecting > Moon so again she might think she might act irrational too. Lagna > and 7th SAV poitns are 35/19. There is a big difference between the > 2. The native will be very dominating and such things reduce sexual > chemistry. SAV points for 11th is less than 12. Venus is giving 0 > to 10th house such people are not much interested in work. Mars and > Rahu are in 1 house and malefically aspecting 9th house. Can you > tell me about her father ? Again this person does not have a lot of > intellegence or photographic memory, but she may beleive more in luck > astrology god etc.... etc etc etc... all this is general stuff... It > will be good learning for me if you can tell me how much I am away > from the general character assessment.> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > Cheers !!!>

Ash> > > > , Jay Nahata > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Dear Ash and friends,> > > > Please note various notable things like vargottam mars in > debilitation (effects), planetry war(effects), neech bhanga of two > planets, budh-aditya yoga, weak moon and effect of all these on > native and various departments of life.> > I will welcome any query regarding life and events of this person > as i know this person for quite some time now. > > > > Regards> > > > Jay.> > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > Dear Jay and List Members,> > Care to time this and solve this chart using KAS and the lessons ?> > It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want to > > learn KAS.>

> Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > , Jay Nahata > > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > Dear Ash,> > > One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural > > zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of > the > > event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go > > through.> > > 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.> > > Female. 5'8". Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack of > > family comforts,etc.> > > Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)> > > I will put my analysis following yours.> > > > > > regards> > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > > > Jay,>

> > > > > Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts. > No > > > timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that but > > was > > > unable to confirm the timing.> > > > > > The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same > > navamsa > > > i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages. > > > > > > This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might > > have > > > married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.> > > > > > There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back > > > where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first > > > 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have > multiple > > > affairs.. again if u cast

that WS and see the degree of planets > > then > > > it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not break > > and > > > then you can time the "extra maritial" relations. > > > > > > I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.> > > > > > Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find > in > > > any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in Krittika, > > > Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > > > > > , Jay Nahata > > > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.> > > > Next time I will try to read those two lines.> > >

> Thanks again.> > > > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > > > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > Dear Jay,> > > > There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group > please > > > read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group. > > > > > > > > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what > promise > > > the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to > > see > > > if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You > > can > > > look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.> > > > > > > > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can > say > > > that such a native can be prone to

cancer. This part is VA. The > > > question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you > > can > > > pin point using KAS.> > > > > > > > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct > denial > > of > > > marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS. > Follow > > > the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.> > > > > > > > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or > > lord > > > then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc > > > etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time > > it > > > when it will occur u can use KAS.> > > > > > > > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in

the archives > and > > > lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same > > time > > > it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may > > > face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about > > > enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns > > in > > > the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can > > > overcome them.> > > > > > > > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the > > same > > > time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns > are > > > less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high... > > if > > > that came to you what would you predict ?> > > > > > > >

Cheers !!!> > > > Ash> > > > > > > > > > > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > > Hahahahaaaaa...> > > > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.> > > > I was talking only about KAS.> > > > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Jay,> > > > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology > lol...> > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash> > > > > > > > , Jay Nahata > > > > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is > > > enviable. > > > > Please

accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.> > > > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some > > > particular > > > > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we > can > > > > time only that thing which is destined to happen.> > > > > Am I right ?> > > > > Waiting for your 'reply'.> > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection > around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

Please spend some time reading the lessons.

I have refered u to a sofware which casts chart with Krushnas

Ayanamsa. If the software chosen or liked by you to cast a chart

then please make sure the values are set to Krushnas Ayanamsa (KAY).

Cheers !!!

Ash

, Jay Nahata

<nahata_jay> wrote:

> Dear Ash and friends,

> Hi,

>

> A few informations about the native:

> i) Edn. stopped after 10th.

> ii) Passionate but always in moral limits. That is to say got good

control over passions.

> iii) Became teacher( ! ? ) of hindi in May 2004.

> iv) Seems to be in deep love with some guy for last 4 years.

> v) Generally always have money(saving) with her which is always

spent on family members/matters.

> vi) Quite popular with the relatives.

> vii) Depressed soul.

> viii) Wants to have a large family.

> ix) Feels dearth of family comforts.

> x) Seems to be flirt but might be introversion.

> xi) highly ill-confident.

> xii) Religious.

> xiii) photographic memory.

> xiv) Tendency to be plump.

> xv) Father is in deep financial trouble for last 6-7 years.

> xvi) had to change residence 4-5 years back.

> xvii) Financial troubles.

> xviii) Great artist (self).

>

> Please ask me for any more clarifications.

>

> Secondly if you use Leo gold or para lite(software) you will get

the info that i supplied to you like mars vargottam in cancer. Try

it !

>

> I am providing data again

> 27/08/1981 23:31 delhi

>

> Enjoy ! ! !

>

> Regards

>

> Jay.

>

> Dear Jay,

>

> How are you getting mars vargottam ? Degree of mars using Krushnas

> Ayanamsa which we are using here is 4 Cn 32 ?

>

> Please lets all be on the same page then the dashas and planetary

> degrees will match.

>

> If you have the excel WS for KAS please download it from Donna's

> website.

>

> http://krushna.sageasita.com

>

> The analysis you have done is very general especially the part

> on " various departments of life " .

>

> Can we start to be more specific. Can you please note down each

and

> every yoga w.r.t each planet and in refernce to other planets and

> lagna. That is part of VA also. In that way we can be on the same

> page and it will give me clarity. We can then cross check with

Sarva

> Ashtakvarga i.e. we are using SAV so we judge planets and the yogs

> w.r.t each other and the lagna. Then we consider special thigns

> 4:10 relations, aspects, adjustment for 12th from each house and

also

> 6th lord after that laborous task we get the final strengh for each

> and every planet for each and every house. So we can see result at

a

> glance.

>

> If you can do that exercise it will be great.

>

> I will also add to the list that you gave.

>

> 1) 6th lord in 12th (5th house)

> 2) 5th lord in 12th (4th house)

> 3) 12th from 4th in 3rd house (12th from B in house B where B=4)

> 4) Krishna pax moon.

> 5) Current antra of 2nd lord running

> 6) Venus giving 0 in 10th house

> 7) 2 zeroes in SAV

> 8) Lagna points = 35 and 7th is only 19

> 9) lagna/sun/moon in more sectors of guru in rasi/navamsa and

> trishansa.

> 10) Past 2 antra were that of LoD and LoE for 5th as B

> 11) Guru in 10th from own house 8th

> 12) 3 of the 4 panfer sthan having less than 28 points. i.e dhan

> sthan of kendras. 5th house has 19 bindus (2nd from 4th), 8th

house

> has 24 bindus (2nd from 7th), 11th house has 27 (2nd from 10th).

> Only 2nd house i.e. 2nd from 1st has 37 points.

> 13) Venus which is natural karak for 7th and 12th is having 0 power

> for 10th house in SAV a special yog (in lesson and discussed on the

> list refer discussion between Manu and Myself and Krushnaji)

> 14) 2nd lord in upachaya, 8th lord in upachaya.

> 15) Mars who is LoE for 7th and LoB for 7th is itself having 0

power

> for 7th house.

> 16) 12th from B=12th house is in House E (5th house) with 5 bindus.

> 17) Egositic nature and stubborn

> 18) more points in 12th as compared to 11th.

> 19) All 3 arth trikon has more than 28 points.

> 20) lagna/sun/moon/venus/mars and 7ths are in 3:11, 2:12, 2:12,

> 2:12,2:12,2:12

>

> But what do all the above mean ? What is the purpose of all of the

> above ? Can you time the events and be very specific to 13 days ?

>

> Being general in my opinion is the easy bit, but timing of events

and

> being specific is the hard part.

>

> For example I will use some of the above to make a general

> assessment ..

>

> Lagna points are 35 so the native is stubborn and egotistical. She

> might not agree to her faults. At the same time Rahu is aspecting

> Moon so again she might think she might act irrational too. Lagna

> and 7th SAV poitns are 35/19. There is a big difference between

the

> 2. The native will be very dominating and such things reduce

sexual

> chemistry. SAV points for 11th is less than 12. Venus is giving 0

> to 10th house such people are not much interested in work. Mars

and

> Rahu are in 1 house and malefically aspecting 9th house. Can you

> tell me about her father ? Again this person does not have a lot of

> intellegence or photographic memory, but she may beleive more in

luck

> astrology god etc.... etc etc etc... all this is general stuff...

It

> will be good learning for me if you can tell me how much I am away

> from the general character assessment.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

>

>

> , Jay Nahata

> <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Dear Ash and friends,

> >

> > Please note various notable things like vargottam mars in

> debilitation (effects), planetry war(effects), neech bhanga of two

> planets, budh-aditya yoga, weak moon and effect of all these on

> native and various departments of life.

> > I will welcome any query regarding life and events of this person

> as i know this person for quite some time now.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Jay.

> >

> >

> > Dear Jay and List Members,

> > Care to time this and solve this chart using KAS and the lessons ?

> > It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want

to

> > learn KAS.

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> > , Jay Nahata

> > <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > Dear Ash,

> > > One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural

> > zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of

> the

> > event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go

> > through.

> > > 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.

> > > Female. 5'8 " . Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack

of

> > family comforts,etc.

> > > Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)

> > > I will put my analysis following yours.

> > >

> > > regards

> > >

> > > Jay.

> > >

> > >

> > > Jay,

> > >

> > > Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts.

> No

> > > timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that

but

> > was

> > > unable to confirm the timing.

> > >

> > > The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same

> > navamsa

> > > i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages.

> > >

> > > This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might

> > have

> > > married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.

> > >

> > > There was another chart I remember solving on the list long

back

> > > where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the

first

> > > 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have

> multiple

> > > affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets

> > then

> > > it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage will not

break

> > and

> > > then you can time the " extra maritial " relations.

> > >

> > > I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.

> > >

> > > Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find

> in

> > > any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in

Krittika,

> > > Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > > , Jay Nahata

> > > > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.

> > > > Next time I will try to read those two lines.

> > > > Thanks again.

> > > >

> > > > Jay.

> > > >

> > > > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:

> > > > Dear Jay,

> > > > There seems to be a disconnect. When u log onto the group

> please

> > > read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group.

> > > >

> > > > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what

> promise

> > > the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is

to

> > see

> > > if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson.

You

> > can

> > > look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.

> > > >

> > > > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can

> say

> > > that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA.

The

> > > question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event

you

> > can

> > > pin point using KAS.

> > > >

> > > > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct

> denial

> > of

> > > marriage then you can go for timing of marriage using KAS.

> Follow

> > > the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.

> > > >

> > > > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house

or

> > lord

> > > then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child

etc

> > > etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to

time

> > it

> > > when it will occur u can use KAS.

> > > >

> > > > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives

> and

> > > lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the

same

> > time

> > > it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native

may

> > > face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about

> > > enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the

poitns

> > in

> > > the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native

can

> > > overcome them.

> > > >

> > > > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at

the

> > same

> > > time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns

> are

> > > less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are

high...

> > if

> > > that came to you what would you predict ?

> > > >

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > > Hahahahaaaaa...

> > > > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.

> > > > I was talking only about KAS.

> > > >

> > > > Jay.

> > > >

> > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jay,

> > > > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology

> lol...

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash

> > > >

> > > > , Jay Nahata

> > > > <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is

> > > enviable.

> > > > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.

> > > > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some

> > > particular

> > > > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we

> can

> > > > time only that thing which is destined to happen.

> > > > > Am I right ?

> > > > > Waiting for your 'reply'.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Jay.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

> around

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

My Answers in Caps. Manoshis has pointed out many things in her email. Please refer to Manoshi's mail for certain things.Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Ash and friends,

Hi,

ii) Passionate but always in moral limits. That is to say got good control over passions.

Ash : refer to Manoshi's mail.

Ash : Here you have asked about specific timing and not general nature. May 2004 is in Ve MD and Me antra. Ve is SD to NK for 5th house which is Guru (natural lord of 12th house). Antra is that of LoD for 5th house i.e. Mercury.

Ash : Again you have asked for specific timing here. 5th house is that for romance. Ve MD and Sa antra. Sa is LoE for 5th house as B. Interesting to note that both degree and falling in love happneed in LoD and LoE for 5th house.

v) Generally always have money(saving) with her which is always spent on family members/matters.

Ash : She will not have any savings or say liquid cash. She may have it invested. Here 11th house points are less than 12 in SAV. Overall life I am talking about. Sepcific antra and comaring points in antra for 11th and 12th house can show what her status will be in the particular antra for savings.

Ash : 2nd lord is in upachaya i.e. in 3rd from 2nd house. Status of 2nd lord is enhanced.

vii) Depressed soul.

Ash : Refer to Manoshi's mail

xii) Religious.

Ash : Refer to lagna, sun, moon falling in more sectors of Guru. I think I might have mentioned that in my mail of general assessment.

Ash : I do not think so.

Ash : Better to see the fathers chart.

Ash : 4-5 is general. It can be Ju or Sa. Ju has less points in 4th house and Sa has high. I feel that she might have received happiness from home in Sa antra. Refer to the points in the WS for 4th house. You should find out the exact dates. Was the property brought by her or her parents ?

Ash : For who ?

Ash : lagna, sun, moon and their 10th lords falling in navamsa of ?

Secondly if you use Leo gold or para lite(software) you will get the info that i supplied to you like mars vargottam in cancer. Try it !

Ash : Please use whatever software but make sure u have the setting on Krushnas Ayanamsa and make sure you have casted the points as per the lesson so that you can follow my analysis othewise its just a waste of our time.

Enjoy ! ! !

Regards

Jay.

Cheers !!!

Ashashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Jay,How are you getting mars vargottam ? Degree of mars using Krushnas Ayanamsa which we are using here is 4 Cn 32 ? Please lets all be on the same page then the dashas and planetary degrees will match.If you have the excel WS for KAS please download it from Donna's website.http://krushna.sageasita.comThe analysis you have done is very general especially the part on "various departments of life". Can we start to be more specific. Can you please note down each and every yoga w.r.t each planet and in refernce to other planets and lagna. That is part of VA also. In that way we can be on the same page and it will give me clarity. We can then cross check with Sarva Ashtakvarga i.e. we are using SAV so we judge

planets and the yogs w.r.t each other and the lagna. Then we consider special thigns like 4:10 relations, aspects, adjustment for 12th from each house and also 6th lord after that laborous task we get the final strengh for each and every planet for each and every house. So we can see result at a glance. If you can do that exercise it will be great.I will also add to the list that you gave.1) 6th lord in 12th (5th house)2) 5th lord in 12th (4th house)3) 12th from 4th in 3rd house (12th from B in house B where B=4)4) Krishna pax moon.5) Current antra of 2nd lord running6) Venus giving 0 in 10th house 7) 2 zeroes in SAV8) Lagna points = 35 and 7th is only 199) lagna/sun/moon in more sectors of guru in rasi/navamsa and trishansa.10) Past 2 antra were that of LoD and LoE for 5th as B11) Guru in 10th from own house 8th12) 3 of the 4 panfer sthan having less than 28

points. i.e dhan sthan of kendras. 5th house has 19 bindus (2nd from 4th), 8th house has 24 bindus (2nd from 7th), 11th house has 27 (2nd from 10th). Only 2nd house i.e. 2nd from 1st has 37 points.13) Venus which is natural karak for 7th and 12th is having 0 power for 10th house in SAV a special yog (in lesson and discussed on the list refer discussion between Manu and Myself and Krushnaji)14) 2nd lord in upachaya, 8th lord in upachaya.15) Mars who is LoE for 7th and LoB for 7th is itself having 0 power for 7th house.16) 12th from B=12th house is in House E (5th house) with 5 bindus.17) Egositic nature and stubborn18) more points in 12th as compared to 11th. 19) All 3 arth trikon has more than 28 points. 20) lagna/sun/moon/venus/mars and 7ths are in 3:11, 2:12, 2:12, 2:12,2:12,2:12But what do all the above mean ? What is the purpose of all of the above ? Can you time the

events and be very specific to 13 days ?Being general in my opinion is the easy bit, but timing of events and being specific is the hard part.For example I will use some of the above to make a general assessment ..Lagna points are 35 so the native is stubborn and egotistical. She might not agree to her faults. At the same time Rahu is aspecting Moon so again she might think she might act irrational too. Lagna and 7th SAV poitns are 35/19. There is a big difference between the 2. The native will be very dominating and such things reduce sexual chemistry. SAV points for 11th is less than 12. Venus is giving 0 to 10th house such people are not much interested in work. Mars and Rahu are in 1 house and malefically aspecting 9th house. Can you tell me about her father ? Again this person does not have a lot of intellegence or photographic memory, but she may beleive

more in luck astrology god etc.... etc etc etc... all this is general stuff... It will be good learning for me if you can tell me how much I am away from the general character assessment.Cheers !!!AshCheers !!!Ash , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Dear Ash and friends,> > Please note various notable things like vargottam mars in debilitation (effects), planetry war(effects), neech bhanga of two planets, budh-aditya yoga, weak moon and effect of all these on native and various departments of life.> I will welcome any query regarding life and events of this person as i know this person for quite some time now. > > Regards> > Jay.> > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > Dear Jay and List Members,> Care to time this and solve this chart using

KAS and the lessons ?> It can be a good exercise in learning KAS for all those who want to > learn KAS.> Cheers !!!> Ash> > , Jay Nahata > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Dear Ash,> > One of the probable reasons for Ju. in libra is that by natural > zodiac it is in the 7th house and vargottam means confirmation of the > event or quality. I am giving below a peculiar chart. Kindly go > through.> > 27.08.81/ 23:30 / delhi.> > Female. 5'8". Fair. plump.two affairs but no physicality. lack of > family comforts,etc.> > Parents are concerned that she might have love-marriage.(?)> > I will put my analysis following yours.> > > > regards> > > > Jay.> > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > Jay,>

> > > Just some time back I responded to Sailesh. He gave 2 charts. No > > timing was given but I did cast the chart and go through that but > was > > unable to confirm the timing.> > > > The male chart has Ju in libra and in the first 3deg20 (Same > navamsa > > i.e. libra navamsa - Vargottam). 3 marriages. > > > > This part I would say is VA but timing of when the native might > have > > married, divorsed/seperated/widowed u can time using KAS.> > > > There was another chart I remember solving on the list long back > > where again similar thing was there Ju in libra and in the first > > 3deg20 but marriage did not break but the native did have multiple > > affairs.. again if u cast that WS and see the degree of planets > then > > it becomes clear ie.. the reason why the marriage

will not break > and > > then you can time the "extra maritial" relations. > > > > I hope you are getting the gist of what I am trying to say.> > > > Krushnaji has also given us laws in lessons that u may not find in > > any book avaible in market today. For example Venus in Krittika, > > Guru in libra, Venus to sun distance etc etc.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > , Jay Nahata > > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > Thanks a lot ash. I am grateful for such a detailed reply.> > > Next time I will try to read those two lines.> > > Thanks again.> > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > Ash <ashsam73> wrote:> > > Dear Jay,> > > There seems to be a disconnect. When u

log onto the group please > > read the first 2 lines in the Description of the Group. > > > > > > Good, so then you should know by studying the chart what promise > > the chart holds. Now say for example marriage, first step is to > see > > if the native will marry or not. For that we have a lesson. You > can > > look for certain thigns like 3 zeroes in SAV etc etc etc.> > > > > > Say in a chart Ju is being aspected by Ma and Sa then you can say > > that such a native can be prone to cancer. This part is VA. The > > question is when it will manifest and the timing of the event you > can > > pin point using KAS.> > > > > > Say you study the chart and infer that there is no direct denial > of > > marriage then you can go for timing

of marriage using KAS. Follow > > the laws given in the lessons and pin point the date.> > > > > > Another example, say Rahu and Mars are aspecting 11th house or > lord > > then this can cause problems in child birth or to male child etc > > etc. This portion you can see when studying a chart, now to time > it > > when it will occur u can use KAS.> > > > > > hmm.. another one.. and all this is discussed in the archives and > > lessons ... for example 6th lord is in 1st house and at the same > time > > it has good points for 1st house in Worksheet then the native may > > face enimity but he will over come them. So here you saw about > > enimity but at the same time using the WS you saw that the poitns > in > > the 1st house in the Worksheet is more than 12 so the native can >

> overcome them.> > > > > > Say someone has less poitns in 6th house and 10th house at the > same > > time Sa is transiting a house with 0 points, Shani+Guru poitns are > > less than 8, 2nd lords antra is running, daily points are high... > if > > that came to you what would you predict ?> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > > > > > > > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > Hahahahaaaaa...> > > No no. I myself into this(vedic astro) for last 7 years.> > > I was talking only about KAS.> > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > ashsam73 <ashsam73> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Jay,> > > In short u have asked me to explain entire Vedic Astrology lol...> > > Cheers

!!!> > > Ash> > > > > > , Jay Nahata > > > <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > > Thanks for reply. I must confess your speed of replies is > > enviable. > > > Please accept whole-hearted compliment from my side.> > > > More than timing I am interested in knowing whether some > > particular > > > thing will happen or not.That is to say quality . Moreover we can > > > time only that thing which is destined to happen.> > > > Am I right ?> > > > Waiting for your 'reply'.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Jay.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam?

Mail has the best spam protection around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

Thanks ! ! !Sorry to inform you but person has got photographic memory. I have seen and observed this thing for many years.

Father did not buy any property but they had to leave all their assets because of murder attempt on him.

Regards

Jay.Ash <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Jay,

My Answers in Caps. Manoshis has pointed out many things in her email. Please refer to Manoshi's mail for certain things.Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Ash and friends,

Hi,

Ash : refer to Manoshi's mail.

Ash : Here you have asked about specific timing and not general nature. May 2004 is in Ve MD and Me antra. Ve is SD to NK for 5th house which is Guru (natural lord of 12th house). Antra is that of LoD for 5th house i.e. Mercury.

Ash : Again you have asked for specific timing here. 5th house is that for romance. Ve MD and Sa antra. Sa is LoE for 5th house as B. Interesting to note that both degree and falling in love happneed in LoD and LoE for 5th house.

Ash : She will not have any savings or say liquid cash. She may have it invested. Here 11th house points are less than 12 in SAV. Overall life I am talking about. Sepcific antra and comaring points in antra for 11th and 12th house can show what her status will be in the particular antra for savings.

Ash : 2nd lord is in upachaya i.e. in 3rd from 2nd house. Status of 2nd lord is enhanced.

vii) Depressed soul.

Ash : Refer to Manoshi's mail

xii) Religious.

Ash : Refer to lagna, sun, moon falling in more sectors of Guru. I think I might have mentioned that in my mail of general assessment.

Ash : I do not think so.

Ash : Better to see the fathers chart.

Ash : 4-5 is general. It can be Ju or Sa. Ju has less points in 4th house and Sa has high. I feel that she might have received happiness from home in Sa antra. Refer to the points in the WS for 4th house. You should find out the exact dates. Was the property brought by her or her parents ?

Ash : For who ?

Ash : lagna, sun, moon and their 10th lords falling in navamsa of ?

Ash : Please use whatever software but make sure u have the setting on Krushnas Ayanamsa and make sure you have casted the points as per the lesson so that you can follow my analysis othewise its just a waste of our time.

Enjoy ! ! !

Regards

Jay.

Cheers !!!

Ashashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Jay,

Ok. Let us agree to disagree. In any case thanks for confirming about her father. I asked you this question indirectly and am highlighting it in Red-Italics.

This was what I had wrtten in the general assessment part.

"Lagna points are 35 so the native is stubborn and egotistical. Shemight not agree to her faults. At the same time Rahu is aspecting Moon so again she might think she might act irrational too. Lagna and 7th SAV poitns are 35/19. There is a big difference between the 2. The native will be very dominating and such things reduce sexualchemistry. SAV points for 11th is less than 12. Venus is giving 0 to 10th house such people are not much interested in work. Mars andRahu are in 1 house and malefically aspecting 9th house. Can you tell me about her father ? Again this person does not have a lot of intellegence or photographic memory, but she may beleive more in luck astrology god etc.... etc etc etc... all this is general stuff... It will be good learning for me if you can tell me how

much I am away from the general character assessment."

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dear Ash,

Thanks ! ! !Sorry to inform you but person has got photographic memory. I have seen and observed this thing for many years.

Father did not buy any property but they had to leave all their assets because of murder attempt on him.

Regards

Jay.

Make your home page

Guest guest

Dear Harjeet,

How are you getting 18 bindus in 7th house. Please verify.

Please visit http://krushna.sageasita.com website and download KAS2005 software and lessons. It will be helpful in your learnings.

Please furnish deatils on your marraige date etc. Based on this data there seems to be no delay in your marriage or say slight delay due to 0 poitns due to sun in 1st house. Mercury/Mercury u might have got married.

Please verify.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "harjeet_bakshi" <harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> respected memebers,> i have only 18 bindus in my 7th house. it is having ketu in it too and> its lord venus is debilitated. so have many problems in my married life.> my dob is 30th sep 1974 / new delhi /10:40 am.> my spouse: 6th nov 1981 / new delhi /2:45 am.> if anyone can throw some light it would be highly helpful.> thanks/regards> harjeet>

Guest guest

thanks very much for your prompt reply,

my date of marriage is 11th dec 2001 appx. around 3pm, new delhi.

i got married in mer/ketu. last couple of years have been horrible.

thanks/regards

harjeet

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Harjeet,

>

> How are you getting 18 bindus in 7th house. Please verify.

>

> Please visit http://krushna.sageasita.com <http://krushna.sageasita.com>

> website and download KAS2005 software and lessons. It will be helpful

> in your learnings.

>

> Please furnish deatils on your marraige date etc. Based on this data

> there seems to be no delay in your marriage or say slight delay due to 0

> poitns due to sun in 1st house. Mercury/Mercury u might have got

> married.

>

> Please verify.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

>

> , " harjeet_bakshi "

> <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:

> >

> > respected memebers,

> > i have only 18 bindus in my 7th house. it is having ketu in it too and

> > its lord venus is debilitated. so have many problems in my married

> life.

> > my dob is 30th sep 1974 / new delhi /10:40 am.

> > my spouse: 6th nov 1981 / new delhi /2:45 am.

> > if anyone can throw some light it would be highly helpful.

> > thanks/regards

> > harjeet

> >

>