Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and

11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on

Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP-MOO period where

Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also

the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only

significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to

a child?

Girl's details are as follows:

DOB:8th July 1983

TOB:22:23 hours IST

POB:Madras India

Your response will be much appreciated.

Guest guest

Sir7th lord Sun is in Jup star and Jup is lord of 2nd and 11th houses. This is enough for one to get married in Jup period.In my opinion child birth is not stopped. 5th cusp falls in Gemini, of course a barren sign. But Saturn is in Libra and putrakaraka jup is in Sat star. She should be blessed with a male child when transit Jup reaches her lagna (Aqu) and aspects her 5th house by beginning of next year when it transits in Dhanishta star.Now let us see.RgdsMK Viswnath--- On Wed, 6/5/09, balaanand53 <anandbala9 wrote:balaanand53 <anandbala9 first child birth Date:

Wednesday, 6 May, 2009, 9:26 AM

Dear Members,

It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear AnandaHad sa been the 7th CSL, she wouldn't have got married as sa in ma star in 4, l/o1 10Ju is the CSL of 7th and 5th.. TOB has been rectified to 10-16pmRegardsSujatabalaanand53 <anandbala9 Sent: Wednesday, 6 May, 2009 9:26:01 AM first child birth

Dear Members,

It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

>

> Dear Balaanand,

You have to adjust the time to:22:24 because in your TOb 2nd 7th 5th & 11th

all are SAT sub, SAT signifies 8,1,12,4,3,10. This signification is not favor

for marriage ,delay & deny for marriage but she married in 23 years so you have

to adjust the TOB to 22:24 then the 7th sub is MER, MER is in 5th conjoined SUN

(7th lord) in the star & sub of JUP (in 9th 2nd & 11th lord). Now the marriage is

conform.

His marriage time the DBAS is JUP-JUP-JUP-MOO, 7th sub MERis in

MER-JUP-JUP-MOON,DBAS is connected to 7th so 7th sub MER is correct.

In another way you have to check his husband star & rasi, it should be

connected to MER or SUN.

Then 5th sub is SAT signifies 8,1,12,4,9,10 & MAR is in barren sign, this is

not favor for child birth, 5th sub connected to 4,8,12 they should adapt a

child

But in this chart 7th sub is favor to 2nd child, because 7th sub MER is in

5th (barren sign,not bather)conjoined with SUN (7th lord) star & sub is JUP (in

9th 2 & 11th lord) star lord JUP is in fruitful sign, so this combination is

conformed to 2nd child.

I think 1st child will be aborted, if first child is conform for abortion,

then the 2nd child birth is to be conform,2nd child birth is on JUP-MER-SUN DBA

With Regards

K.RAJA

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I took the chart for study and to confirm 7th sublord took RP at Nagpur, on 7/5/09 at 9.42Am

LS- Guru, L-Budh, S-Mars, R-Budh,Daylord-Guru.

I feel, 7th sublord should be either Guru or Budh as not shani in rulling. RBT. is needed here.

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 8:56 PM, MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote:

Sir7th lord Sun is in Jup star and Jup is lord of 2nd and 11th houses.  This is enough for one to get married in Jup period.In my opinion child birth is not stopped.  5th cusp falls in Gemini, of course a barren sign.  But Saturn is in Libra and putrakaraka jup is in Sat star.  She should be blessed with a male child when transit Jup reaches her lagna (Aqu) and aspects her 5th house by beginning of next year when it transits in Dhanishta star.

Now let us see.RgdsMK Viswnath--- On Wed, 6/5/09, balaanand53 <anandbala9 wrote:

balaanand53 <anandbala9 first child birth

Wednesday, 6 May, 2009, 9:26 AM

Dear Members,It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?

Girl's details are as follows:DOB:8th July 1983TOB:22:23 hours ISTPOB:Madras IndiaYour response will be much appreciated.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Rajaji,

It is mentioned, that 5th sub Saturn signifies 8, 1, 12, 4, 9, 10 & Mars is in barren sign, this is not favor child birth. If the sub signifies adverse houses and a planet is in barren sign, you mean to say that she is barren. So there should not be first conception. The association indicates the conception and not simply birth of child. When there is no first conception and the woman is barren then how do we predict about second conception and child birth?

Dr. Rath

kkrsaro <kkrsaro Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 8:37:53 PM Re: first child birth

>> Dear Balaanand,You have to adjust the time to:22:24 because in your TOb 2nd 7th 5th & 11th all are SAT sub, SAT signifies 8,1,12,4,3,10. This signification is not favor for marriage ,delay & deny for marriage but she married in 23 years so you have to adjust the TOB to 22:24 then the 7th sub is MER, MER is in 5th conjoined SUN (7th lord) in the star & sub of JUP (in 9th 2nd & 11th lord). Now the marriage is conform.His marriage time the DBAS is JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO, 7th sub MERis in MER-JUP-JUP- MOON,DBAS is connected to 7th so 7th sub MER is correct.In another way you have to check his husband star & rasi, it should be connected to MER or SUN.Then 5th sub is SAT signifies 8,1,12,4,9,10 & MAR is in barren sign, this is not favor for child birth, 5th sub connected to 4,8,12 they should adapt a childBut in this chart 7th sub is favor to 2nd child, because 7th sub MER is in 5th

(barren sign,not bather)conjoined with SUN (7th lord) star & sub is JUP (in 9th 2 & 11th lord) star lord JUP is in fruitful sign, so this combination is conformed to 2nd child.I think 1st child will be aborted, if first child is conform for abortion, then the 2nd child birth is to be conform,2nd child birth is on JUP-MER-SUN DBAWith RegardsK.RAJA> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Anandji,

I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.

Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.

The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.

I request plesse reply me.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

balaanand53 <anandbala9 Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM first child birth

Dear Members,It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?Girl's details are as follows:DOB:8th July 1983TOB:22:23 hours ISTPOB:Madras IndiaYour response will be much appreciated.

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Please find the attachment.

Dr. Rath

balaanand53 <anandbala9 Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM first child birth

Dear Members,It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?Girl's details are as follows:DOB:8th July 1983TOB:22:23 hours ISTPOB:Madras IndiaYour response will be much appreciated.

1 of 1 File(s)

Marriage and child birth.doc

Guest guest

dear dr.rath,

this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.

the 7 th sub is saturn

it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators

PLANET : SATURNItself :-------------- Saturn:- 8   1 12   It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10   It's Sub :------------ Venus:- (6)   4 9   It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)

Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.

marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/MOON

the signification of Jupiter is as follows

PLANET : JUPITERItself :-------------- Jupiter:- 9   2 11   It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8)   (1) (12)   It's Sub :------------ Venus:- (6)   4 9   It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)

jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage

to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun

it signify as follow

PLANET : SUNItself :-------------- Sun:- (4)   (7)  Cusp Yuti: (5)     It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9)   (2) (11)   It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 8   1 12   It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug

actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.

now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period

i.e.may2010 to sept 2010

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Anandji,

The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Members,It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?

Girl's details are as follows:DOB:8th July 1983TOB:22:23 hours ISTPOB:Madras IndiaYour response will be much appreciated.

Guest guest

RESPECTED SIR

YOUR ANALYSIS IS V GOOD YOU ARE REFFORING N SWAMI IS IT NAKSHATRA FOR (N)AND ANOTHER DOUBT CUSP YUTI WILL YOU CLARIFY IT

WITH REGARDS SANTA BOORLA--- On Mon, 6/15/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: first child birth Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:04 PM

dear dr.rath,

the 7 th sub is saturn

PLANET : SATURNItself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)

marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON

PLANET : JUPITERItself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)

it signify as follow

PLANET : SUNItself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5) It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2) (11) It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10

i.e.may2010 to sept 2010

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Anandji,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

balaanand53 <anandbala9 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> @gro ups.comWednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM first child birth

Guest guest

Dear Sir Sunilji,

My due regards to you.

Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.

But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS.

I shall be grateful for your kind reply.

My respects to you.

Dr. Rath.

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PMRe: first child birth

dear dr.rath,

the 7 th sub is saturn

PLANET : SATURNItself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)

marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON

PLANET : JUPITERItself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)

it signify as follow

PLANET : SUNItself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5) It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2) (11) It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10

i.e.may2010 to sept 2010

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Anandji,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

balaanand53 <anandbala9 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> @gro ups.comWednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM first child birth

Guest guest

Dear santa,

i am considering planet's sub's star for

analysis.

regarding cusp yuti:if any planet near to cusp

within orb of 3-20 is considered as strong planet

to give results of that cusp.

-sunil gondhalekar

, Santa Boorla <strawberry1948 wrote:

>

> RESPECTED SIR 

>               YOUR ANALYSIS IS V GOOD     YOU ARE REFFORING N SWAMI  IS IT

NAKSHATRA   FOR  (N)AND ANOTHER DOUBT CUSP YUTI   WILL YOU CLARIFY IT 

>             WITH REGARDS  SANTA BOORLA

>

> --- On Mon, 6/15/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

>

>

> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

> Re: first child birth

>

> Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:04 PM

>

>

>

dear dr.rath,

> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.

> the 7 th sub is saturn

> it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators

>  

> PLANET : SATURN

> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8   1 12  

> It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

> It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6)   4 9  

> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)

>  

> Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.

>  

> marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON

> the signification of Jupiter is as follows

>  

> PLANET : JUPITER

> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9   2 11  

> It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8)   (1) (12)  

>  

> jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage

> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun

> it signify as follow

>  

> PLANET : SUN

> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4)   (7)  Cusp Yuti: (5)    

> It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9)   (2) (11)  

> It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8   1 12  

> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

>  

> so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug

> actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.

>  

> now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period

> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010

> thanks

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

>

>

Dear Anandji,

> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.

> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me..

> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for

quite some time.

> I request plesse reply me.

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> balaanand53 <anandbala9 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM

>

> first child birth

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th

and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married

on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period

where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is

also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only

significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to

a child?

>

> Girl's details are as follows:

> DOB:8th July 1983

> TOB:22:23 hours IST

> POB:Madras India

>

> Your response will be much appreciated.

>

Guest guest

dear dr.rath,

the actual marriage was celebrated in Moon sookshma

but Sun shows the probabality of marriage.Sun period

is prior to Moon and it may happen due to ayanamsha

differences.

i hope this has cleared you,but if not mail again

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Sir Sunilji,

> My due regards to you.

> Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the

significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.

> But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's

periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS.

> I shall be grateful for your kind reply.

> My respects to you.

> Dr. Rath.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

>

> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> dear dr.rath,

> the 7 th sub is saturn

>

> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8   1 12  

> It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

>

>

>

> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9   2 11  

> It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8)   (1) (12)  

>

> it signify as follow

>

> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4)   (7)  Cusp Yuti: (5)    

> It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9)   (2) (11)  

> It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8   1 12  

> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

>

>

> thanks

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anandji,

> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.

> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for

quite some time.

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> balaanand53 <anandbala9 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> first child birth

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th

a child?

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

The orb is considered for some effect (how far the planet will give results of the other house though it is just occupied some degree less that the next house). During my KP study time (1998-1999) students discussed one of the accident case chart who went to coma stage but didnot die. During analysis we found that the "badaka" planet/significator was occupied just 2-3deg less that the death causing cusp/house. Hence we concluded that he didn't die in the accident because of the said reason. I don't have that chart with me now and will not be able to provide the same.

So we cannot consider the plant having orb with next cusp to give 100% result always. This is my personal opinion.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, sunilalaka <sunilalaka wrote:

sunilalaka <sunilalaka Re: first child birth Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:31 AM

Dear santa,i am considering planet's sub's star foranalysis.regarding cusp yuti:if any planet near to cuspwithin orb of 3-20 is considered as strong planetto give results of that cusp.-sunil gondhalekar@gro ups.com, Santa Boorla <strawberry1948@ ...> wrote:>> RESPECTED SIR > YOUR ANALYSIS IS V GOOD YOU ARE REFFORING N SWAMI IS IT NAKSHATRA FOR (N)AND ANOTHER DOUBT CUSP YUTI WILL YOU CLARIFY IT > WITH REGARDS SANTA BOORLA> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> > > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> Re: first child birth> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:04 PM> > > > > > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:-

(10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp

Yuti: (5) > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2) (11) > It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me..> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us.

I have been swimming in it for quite some time.> I request plesse reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM > > first child birth> > > > > Dear Members,> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?> > Girl's details

are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be much appreciated.>

Guest guest

Thank you Respected Sir.

Dr. Rath

sunilalaka <sunilalaka Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:06:22 PM Re: first child birth

dear dr.rath,the actual marriage was celebrated in Moon sookshmabut Sun shows the probabality of marriage.Sun periodis prior to Moon and it may happen due to ayanamshadifferences.i hope this has cleared you,but if not mail againthanks-sunil gondhalekar@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir Sunilji,> My due regards to you. > Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.> But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS. > I shall be grateful for your kind reply.> My respects to you.> Dr. Rath.> > > >

> ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM> Re: first child birth> > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2)

(11)> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5) > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2)

(11) > It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.> I request plesse reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > >

> ____________ _________ _________ __> balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM > > first child birth> > > > Dear Members,> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?> > Girl's details are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be

much appreciated.>

Guest guest

Dear Senthil

Any planet closer to the cusp within 3.20 degrees will give effect to that cusp. It is a strong significator for that cusp. I agree with Mr.Sunil gondhalekar.

Mr.V.K.Choudry in his System Approach, incorporated the above concept.

But Mr.TinWin is considering the above planet as weak significator only.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: first child birth Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 11:53 AM

Dear Sunil,

The orb is considered for some effect (how far the planet will give results of the other house though it is just occupied some degree less that the next house). During my KP study time (1998-1999) students discussed one of the accident case chart who went to coma stage but didnot die. During analysis we found that the "badaka" planet/significator was occupied just 2-3deg less that the death causing cusp/house. Hence we concluded that he didn't die in the accident because of the said reason. I don't have that chart with me now and will not be able to provide the same.

So we cannot consider the plant having orb with next cusp to give 100% result always. This is my personal opinion.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: first child birth@gro ups.comTuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:31 AM

Dear santa,i am considering planet's sub's star foranalysis.regarding cusp yuti:if any planet near to cuspwithin orb of 3-20 is considered as strong planetto give results of that cusp.-sunil gondhalekar@gro ups.com, Santa Boorla <strawberry1948@ ...> wrote:>> RESPECTED SIR > YOUR ANALYSIS IS V GOOD YOU ARE REFFORING N SWAMI IS IT NAKSHATRA FOR (N)AND ANOTHER DOUBT CUSP YUTI WILL YOU CLARIFY IT > WITH REGARDS SANTA BOORLA> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> >

> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> Re: first child birth> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:04 PM> > > > > > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)>

> Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5) > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:-

(9) (2) (11) > It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me..> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.> I request plesse

reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM > > first child birth> > > > > Dear Members,> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?> > Girl's details are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours

IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be much appreciated.>

Guest guest

dear senthil,

planet near the cusp has more weigtage.

such case is in kp reader and also discussed

by km subramanium of " sub-lord speaks " in his

one article.

i am using this rule in my 4step theory and

my followers are also getting good results of it.

all the articles are published in my marathi magazine.

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

>  

> The orb is considered for some effect (how far the planet will give results of

the other house though it is just occupied some degree less that the next

house). During my KP study time (1998-1999) students discussed one of the

accident case chart who went to coma stage but didnot die. During analysis we

found that the " badaka " planet/significator was occupied just 2-3deg less that

the death causing cusp/house. Hence we concluded that he didn't die in the

accident because of the said reason. I don't have that chart with me now and

will not be able to provide the same.

>  

> So we cannot consider the plant having orb with next cusp to give 100% result

always. This is my personal opinion.

>  

> Thanks

>  

> D.Senthil  

>  

>  

>

> --- On Tue, 6/16/09, sunilalaka <sunilalaka wrote:

>

>

> sunilalaka <sunilalaka

>

> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:31 AM

>

>

Dear santa,

> i am considering planet's sub's star for

> analysis.

> regarding cusp yuti:if any planet near to cusp

> within orb of 3-20 is considered as strong planet

> to give results of that cusp.

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> @gro ups.com, Santa Boorla <strawberry1948@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > RESPECTED SIR 

> >               YOUR ANALYSIS IS V GOOD     YOU ARE REFFORING N SWAMI  IS IT

NAKSHATRA   FOR  (N)AND ANOTHER DOUBT CUSP YUTI   WILL YOU CLARIFY IT 

> >             WITH REGARDS  SANTA BOORLA

> >

> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>

> > Re: first child birth

> > @gro ups.com

> > Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:04 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear dr.rath,

> > this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.

> > the 7 th sub is saturn

> > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators

> >  

> > PLANET : SATURN

> > Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8   1 12  

> > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

> > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6)   4 9  

> > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)

> >  

> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.

> >  

> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON

> > the signification of Jupiter is as follows

> >  

> > PLANET : JUPITER

> > Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9   2 11  

> > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8)   (1) (12)  

> > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6)   4 9  

> > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)

> >  

> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage

> > to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun

> > it signify as follow

> >  

> > PLANET : SUN

> > Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4)   (7)  Cusp Yuti: (5)    

> > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9)   (2) (11)  

> > It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8   1 12  

> > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

> >  

> > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug

> > actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.

> >  

> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period

> > i.e.may2010 to sept 2010

> > thanks

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anandji,

> > I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.

> > Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform

me..

> > The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it

for quite some time.

> > I request plesse reply me.

> > With regards.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com>

> >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM

> >

> > first child birth

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th

a child?

> >

> > Girl's details are as follows:

> > DOB:8th July 1983

> > TOB:22:23 hours IST

> > POB:Madras India

> >

> > Your response will be much appreciated.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr SunilCould it be due to transit not agreeing RegardsSujatasunilalaka <sunilalaka Sent: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009 4:06:22 PM Re: first child birth

dear dr.rath,

the actual marriage was celebrated in Moon sookshma

but Sun shows the probabality of marriage.Sun period

is prior to Moon and it may happen due to ayanamsha

differences.

i hope this has cleared you,but if not mail again

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Sir Sunilji,

> My due regards to you.

> Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.

> But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS.

> I shall be grateful for your kind reply.

> My respects to you.

> Dr. Rath.

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ....>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> dear dr.rath,

> the 7 th sub is saturn

>

> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12

> It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10

> It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9

> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)

>

>

>

> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11

> It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12)

> It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9

> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)

>

> it signify as follow

>

> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5)

> It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2) (11)

> It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12

> It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10

>

>

> thanks

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anandji,

> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.

> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> first child birth

>

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?

>

>

>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

dear sujata,

no,time difference may be due to ayanansha used

-sunil gondhalekar

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear Mr SunilCould it be due to transit not agreeing RegardsSujata

sunilalaka <sunilalaka Sent: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009 4:06:22 PM

Re: first child birth

dear dr.rath, the actual marriage was celebrated in Moon sookshmabut Sun shows the probabality of marriage.Sun periodis prior to Moon and it may happen due to ayanamshadifferences.i hope this has cleared you,but if not mail again

thanks-sunil gondhalekar

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir Sunilji,> My due regards to you.

> Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.> But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS.

> I shall be grateful for your kind reply.> My respects to you.> Dr. Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ....>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM> Re: first child birth> > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.

> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8   1 12   > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

> It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6)   4 9   > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.

> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9   2 11   > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8)   (1) (12)  

> It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6)   4 9   > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage

> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4)   (7)  Cusp Yuti: (5)     > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9)   (2) (11)  

> It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8   1 12   > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10   > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.

> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.

> I request plesse reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> >

> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM > > first child birth> > > > Dear Members,

> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?

> > Girl's details are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be much appreciated.>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil GondhalekarKPNA(2003) 23-32-12 shows from 14-8-2006 to 22-8-2006 J-J-J-M

KP(old) 23-31-19 shows from 11-8-2006 to 19-8-2006 J-J-J-M

Your date for marriage is between 11-8-2006 and 19-8-2006

Actual marriage was on 21-8-2006

It seems you have used KP(old) ayanamsha for 4 step method.

Why you have choosen the KP(old) for your calculation?

Which ayanamsha is correct for 4 step method?

Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: Re: first child birth Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 10:15 AM

dear sujata,

-sunil gondhalekar

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> @gro ups.comTuesday, 16 June, 2009 4:06:22 PM Re: first child birth

dear dr.rath, the actual marriage was celebrated in Moon sookshmabut Sun shows the probabality of marriage.Sun periodis prior to Moon and it may happen due to ayanamshadifferences.i hope this has cleared you,but if not mail againthanks-sunil gondhalekar

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir Sunilji,> My due regards to you. > Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.> But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS. > I shall be grateful for your kind reply.> My respects to you.> Dr. Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ....>> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM> Re: first child birth> > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself

:----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5) > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2) (11) > It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual

marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.> I request plesse reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM

> > first child birth> > > > Dear Members,> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?> > Girl's details are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be much appreciated.>

Guest guest

dear dhalabalan,

i am not giving so much importance to old and new ayanamshaa

in my practice.whatever ayanamsha is provided by develeloper of SW

is used by me

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Sunil GondhalekarKPNA(2003) 23-32-12 shows from 14-8-2006 to 22-8-2006 J-J-J-M

KP(old)        23-31-19 shows from 11-8-2006 to 19-8-2006 J-J-J-M

Your date for marriage is between 11-8-2006  and 19-8-2006

Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakaRe: Re: first child birth Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 10:15 AM

dear sujata,

-sunil gondhalekar

sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 16 June, 2009 4:06:22 PM Re: first child birth

dear dr.rath, the actual marriage was celebrated in Moon sookshmabut Sun shows the probabality of marriage.Sun periodis prior to Moon and it may happen due to ayanamshadifferences.i hope this has cleared you,but if not mail again

thanks-sunil gondhalekar

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir Sunilji,

> My due regards to you. > Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.> But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS.

> I shall be grateful for your kind reply.> My respects to you.> Dr. Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ....>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM> Re: first child birth> > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.

> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8   1 12   > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10  

> It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6)   4 9   > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.

> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9   2 11   > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8)   (1) (12)  

> It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6)   4 9   > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9)   (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage

> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4)   (7)  Cusp Yuti: (5)     > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9)   (2) (11)  

> It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8   1 12   > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4)   (3) 10   > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.

> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.

> I request plesse reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> >

> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM > > first child birth> >

> > Dear Members,> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?

> > Girl's details are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be much appreciated.>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I am sorry, I cannot agree that the period differed due to ayanamsa difference. All of us use NKPA I believe. Yes, Sujataji points out that it could be that transit might not have supported. Well, this has to be examined. Sun is the lone and so to say the strongest significator for VII. No other planet signifies VII.

We have to review the chart in minute details, perhaps.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:42:30 AMRe: Re: first child birth

sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 16 June, 2009 4:06:22 PM Re: first child birth

dear dr.rath,the actual marriage was celebrated in Moon sookshmabut Sun shows the probabality of marriage.Sun periodis prior to Moon and it may happen due to ayanamshadifferences.i hope this has cleared you,but if not mail againthanks-sunil gondhalekar@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir Sunilji,> My due regards to you. > Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.> But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS. > I shall be grateful for your kind reply.> My respects to you.> Dr. Rath.> > > >

> ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ....>> @gro ups.com> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM> Re: first child birth> > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2)

(11)> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself :----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5) > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2)

(11) > It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.> I request plesse reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > >

> ____________ _________ _________ __> balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM > > first child birth> > > > Dear Members,> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?> > Girl's details are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be

much appreciated.>

Guest guest

What ever method we follow for prediction, the cusps and the planetary positions should not differ, in other word, an uniform Ayanamsa has to be used by one and all. In case some one does nt use NKPA the prediction by the members shall definitely differ. Let all of us use only NKPA.

This is my view.

Dr. Rath.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 9:43:19 AMRe: Re: first child birth

Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: first child birth@gro ups.comThursday, June 18, 2009, 10:15 AM

dear sujata,

-sunil gondhalekar

sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> @gro ups.comTuesday, 16 June, 2009 4:06:22 PM Re: first child birth

dear dr.rath, the actual marriage was celebrated in Moon sookshmabut Sun shows the probabality of marriage.Sun periodis prior to Moon and it may happen due to ayanamshadifferences.i hope this has cleared you,but if not mail againthanks-sunil gondhalekar

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir Sunilji,> My due regards to you. > Actually I was awaiting for such an analysis. Thank you so much. About the significations in 4th step offering marriage , it is quite OK.> But will you kindly explain that marriage could be celebrates during Jupiter's periods and Sun did not appear in DBAS. > I shall be grateful for your kind reply.> My respects to you.> Dr. Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ....>> @gro ups.com

> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM> Re: first child birth> > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself

:----------- --- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5) > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2) (11) > It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual

marriage was on 21st,2 days difference.> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.> I request plesse reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM

> > first child birth> > > > Dear Members,> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?> > Girl's details are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be much appreciated.>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

In case one does not give importance to Ayanamsa there shall not be consistanct in prediction.

Is not it?

Dr. Rath

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:44:53 PMRe: Re: first child birth

dear dhalabalan,

i am not giving so much importance to old and new ayanamshaa

in my practice.whatever ayanamsha is provided by develeloper of SW

is used by me

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: first child birth @gro ups.comThursday, June 18, 2009, 10:15 AM

dear sujata,

-sunil gondhalekar

sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, 16 June, 2009 4:06:22 PM Re: first child birth

> Monday, June 15, 2009 5:04:05 PM> Re: first child birth> > > > > > dear dr.rath,> this chart can be solved thr 4 step theory.> the 7 th sub is saturn > it signify as follows: bhava shown in brkt are strong significators> > PLANET : SATURN> Itself :----------- --- Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > Saturn signify 2-11 houses on 4th step indicated marriage as wel as issue.> > marriage celebrated in JUP/JUP/JUP/ MOON> the signification of Jupiter is as follows> > PLANET : JUPITER> Itself :-----------

--- Jupiter:- 9 2 11 > It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (8) (1) (12) > It's Sub :----------- - Venus:- (6) 4 9 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Ketu:- (10) Rashi-Swami Jupiter (9) (2) (11)> > jupiter signify 2-8-11 which are favaurable for marriage> to complete the chain we require 7th house which is indicated by Sun> it signify as follow> > PLANET : SUN> Itself :----------- --- Sun:- (4) (7) Cusp Yuti: (5) > It's N.Swami :-------- Jupiter:- (9) (2) (11) > It's Sub :----------- - Saturn:- 8 1 12 > It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (4) (3) 10 > > so marriage celebration shud be during 11th aug to 19th aug> actual marriage was on

21st,2 days difference.> > now regarding issue, it will be in JUP/SAT/RAHU period> i.e.may2010 to sept 2010> thanks> -sunil gondhalekar> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > > > Dear Anandji,> I assume you are Anand by name. If wrong I am sorry.> Did you get any reply from any body to your message? If so kindly inform me.> The horoscope is definitely a challange for us. I have been swimming in it for quite some time.> I request plesse reply me.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> balaanand53 <anandbala9@ gmail. com> > > @gro ups.com> Wednesday, May 6, 2009 9:26:01 AM > >

first child birth> > > > Dear Members,> > It is an interesting horoscope of a girl. Saturn is the sublord of 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and is not a significator of these houses. but she got married on Monday the 21st August 2006 when she was running JUP-JUP-JUP- MOO period where Jupiter is not the significator of the 7th house. Now the same Saturn is also the sub lord of 5th house, which falls in Gemini, a barren sign.The only significator of the 5th house is Mercury. The question is will she give birth to a child?> > Girl's details are as follows:> DOB:8th July 1983> TOB:22:23 hours IST> POB:Madras India> > Your response will be much appreciated.>

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath and friends.The problem of using Ayanamsa is not a new thread in KP.One KP writer Prof.K.P.Singh M.A, has written an article to AA, May 1978, with the topic of "THE AYANAMSA BATTLE"He has pointed out the inability of astronomers to ascertain for certain date when the precession of the equinoxes started and they have divided in their opinion about the average annual rate of precession.Further he has mentioned that the result was we have several schools of Ayanamsa prevalent, each school justifying its own.He has discussed on three charts of a single native, erected through different Ayanamsa, to prove his ideas and to make it eye opener of the KP followers.In my boyhood of this forum I too had request to make a

uniformity in using Ayanamsa, at least within our group.But we were talking only for more than three decades and still are talking?Please don't treat this issue as a polishing the guns for another battle of Ayanamsa.SunaparanthaLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:36:53 AMRe: Re: first child birth

What ever method we follow for prediction, the cusps and the planetary positions should not differ, in other word, an uniform Ayanamsa has to be used by one and all. In case some one does nt use NKPA the prediction by the members shall definitely differ. Let all of us use only NKPA.

This is my view.

Dr. Rath.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comFriday, June 19, 2009 9:43:19 AMRe: Re: first child birth

Dhanabalan

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: first child birth@gro ups.comThursday, June 18, 2009, 10:15 AM

dear sujata,

-sunil gondhalekar