IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

When he met with an severe accident?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Does that mean the dasha lord has to be the strongest significator, followed by bhukti lord and then antra lord for the event to become a major event?In some of the cases the dashanath has not signified the event as per analysis of bhavas. In such cases, the cuspal signification has been taken into account and the planet worked as dasha lord and even repeats in the sequence as sookshm lord. e.g KPReader 3, pg 313 in an example on overseas journey.

I think for me its a long journey yet. Thanks for your support and help.Best RegardsNeelam2009/2/11 Punit Pandey <punitp

Dear Neelam ji,General rule of dasa judgement is that the bhukti lord will act under the framework of mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord will work under the framework of bhukti lord. Also all these planets work under the framework of the birth chart.

Mahadasa lord cannot give anything which is not promised in the birth chart. Bhukti lord cannot give which is not promised by mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord cannot give something which is not promised by bhukti lord. Even some events happen due to weak signification of mahadasa lord, the intensity will not be there. For example, in KPBC3, if an accident had to happen in Venus-Rahu dasa, it would have been minor.

Does it answers your question?Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thank you very much for clarifying. I get your point.If you pardon my naivete, is it always that the Dasha lord has to give absolute clearance? Can you please tell me how do we assess the sequence of

planets to serve as D-B-A-S lords for any particular event, if they all

signify the event.Is on first come first served basis? And who will decide the element of self in the sequence, like in this case saturn figures in as the S-lord?Some time back there was a discussion on the sequence of DBA. If 3 planets have caused an event, are they likely to cause a similar event when they get into any such sequence again?

Some members thought they might and it is quite likely. Hope you will excuse me for so many questions, but it will really help.Best RegardsNeelam2009/2/11 Punit Pandey <punitp

Dear Neelam ji,Venus is lord of 9th and 4th in 12th. Venus is in star of Moon lord of 7th in 7th . So Venus strongly signifies 7th which is 12th from 8th i.e. negation of accident. Also, Venus is Sub of 11th and doesn't have any planet in its star, so strongly signifies 11th as well which is negation of 12th. Absence of 8th and 12th is not allowing Venus to give accident in its mahadasa. Venus, being strong significator of 4th, is allowed only as a supporting planet. This is not true for Sun mahadasa because Sun is very strong significator of 12th.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Adith ji and learned members,I shall be grateful if the learned members can clarify the following for my understanding:Why did the native not meet with an accident in the long venus mahadasha when all the planets do indicate 8,12, e.g in venus-sun, venus-rahu, venus-mer, ven-ket etc.?

Venus does not signify 8 and is connected to 11, that is one reason I understand. But in Sun's bhukti, it could've been adverse, in any case native was saved.If we didn't know the dasha lord, how would one choose the dasha with confidence? Would we shortlist Rahu first as most malefic?

Kindly give your opinion.Thanks and RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Not only " drop Jupiter " has been removed, but also " strong " has been added. So it can not be a mistake but somebody has done it deliberately. The content of III reader seems correct to me based on my KP experience as well. That is the reason I feel that the content of III reader is the refined content in this case.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Punitji

It was copied from KP Original volume II. While copying, they missed a part of the sentence. I have verified the KP Reader III before my posting.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Interesting. In my 1991 edition of third reader page 18 under the heading " Air Accident " , I find following - " Find out whether there is a node occupying the sign of the significators. Rahu is in Pisces rules by Jupiter. Hence take Rahu as the strong significator "

So " drop Jupiter " has been removed. It seems the language has been changed/ corrected later on to avoid this confusion what you are having. This application seems correct to me. In other words, in my opinion, it is not advisable to drop Jupiter but Rahu is definitely stronger significator than Jupiter.

Replacing planet with nodes makes sense when we need to find out significators for one time event (like death). But when we have possibility of reoccurance of events, like accident, it is not advisable to remove the planet altogether for which agents are acting. In that case, we should include planet as well as agent in significators list,

in my opinion. In our KPBC3, I believe that Moon is the saving grace for the native being strong significator of 7th (12th to 8th). Moon, being the star lord of Mars, Mercury and Venus, is not allowing these planets to have more accidents.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Bhaskar

Mr.KSK has written on many occasions to drop the planets if nodes represent it. He did not advocate to take both the planet and node. I give you one example at page 63 of KP Original volume II under the heading 'Air accident'.

//Find out whether there is a node occuping the sign of the significators. Rahu is in pisces ruled by jupiter. Hence drop Jupiter and take Rahu as significator. //

Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 4:13 PM

Nodes are stronger than the Planets, is a very basic rule.

But,

Has KSK written anywhere in his books that the planets connected to Nodes must be completely struck off, for analysis and study and only the Nodes be taken explicitly forgetting the planets in question?

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,Not necessarily. Though the mahadasa lord must permit an event and then only bhukti lord will get opportunity to give that event. In our example, Venus is denying accident by being significator of 7th and 11th, so will not allow others to give accident. Though being the significator of 4th house, Venus can be a supporting planet.

Also, please go through my response to Dhanabalan ji where I mentioned that we also need to consider that whether the event is one time or can happen multiple time. Picking up strongest significators are useful only when this is one time event. Otherwise even weaker planets can also give that event.

Regarding your question related to overseas chart, please note following points -1. Cuspal sub lord has been taken as significators sometimes if there is no planet in the its star or itself in the star. In KPBC3, Venus is strong significator of 4th and 11th house being sub lord of these houses and no other planet in its start.

2. In the quoted overseas chart, probably the nearest strong dasa was picked. It doesn't mean that the person would not have gone to foreign in other dasas after that. For predicting foreign travel, any astrologer will pick the nearest promising dasa only, because this is not a one time event.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:11 AM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Does that mean the dasha lord has to be the strongest significator, followed by bhukti lord and then antra lord for the event to become a major event?In some of the cases the dashanath has not signified the event as per analysis of bhavas. In such cases, the cuspal signification has been taken into account and the planet worked as dasha lord and even repeats in the sequence as sookshm lord. e.g KPReader 3, pg 313 in an example on overseas journey.

I think for me its a long journey yet. Thanks for your support and help.Best RegardsNeelam2009/2/11 Punit Pandey <punitp

Dear Neelam ji,General rule of dasa judgement is that the bhukti lord will act under the framework of mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord will work under the framework of bhukti lord. Also all these planets work under the framework of the birth chart.

Mahadasa lord cannot give anything which is not promised in the birth chart. Bhukti lord cannot give which is not promised by mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord cannot give something which is not promised by bhukti lord. Even some events happen due to weak signification of mahadasa lord, the intensity will not be there. For example, in KPBC3, if an accident had to happen in Venus-Rahu dasa, it would have been minor.

Does it answers your question?Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thank you very much for clarifying. I get your point.If you pardon my naivete, is it always that the Dasha lord has to give absolute clearance? Can you please tell me how do we assess the sequence of

signify the event.Is on first come first served basis? And who will decide the element of self in the sequence, like in this case saturn figures in as the S-lord?Some time back there was a discussion on the sequence of DBA. If 3 planets have caused an event, are they likely to cause a similar event when they get into any such sequence again?

Some members thought they might and it is quite likely. Hope you will excuse me for so many questions, but it will really help.Best RegardsNeelam2009/2/11 Punit Pandey <punitp

Dear Neelam ji,Venus is lord of 9th and 4th in 12th. Venus is in star of Moon lord of 7th in 7th . So Venus strongly signifies 7th which is 12th from 8th i.e. negation of accident. Also, Venus is Sub of 11th and doesn't have any planet in its star, so strongly signifies 11th as well which is negation of 12th. Absence of 8th and 12th is not allowing Venus to give accident in its mahadasa. Venus, being strong significator of 4th, is allowed only as a supporting planet. This is not true for Sun mahadasa because Sun is very strong significator of 12th.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Adith ji and learned members,I shall be grateful if the learned members can clarify the following for my understanding:Why did the native not meet with an accident in the long venus mahadasha when all the planets do indicate 8,12, e.g in venus-sun, venus-rahu, venus-mer, ven-ket etc.?

Venus does not signify 8 and is connected to 11, that is one reason I understand. But in Sun's bhukti, it could've been adverse, in any case native was saved.If we didn't know the dasha lord, how would one choose the dasha with confidence? Would we shortlist Rahu first as most malefic?

Guest guest

Dear Punitji

In the KP Reader III, when the node represents the planet, in almost all the cases, the planet is dropped from the significator list. The concept of node is always stronger than the planet is followed.

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:10 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Not only "drop Jupiter" has been removed, but also "strong" has been added. So it can not be a mistake but somebody has done it deliberately. The content of III reader seems correct to me based on my KP experience as well. That is the reason I feel that the content of III reader is the refined content in this case. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Punitji

It was copied from KP Original volume II. While copying, they missed a part of the sentence. I have verified the KP Reader III before my posting.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Interesting. In my 1991 edition of third reader page 18 under the heading "Air Accident", I find following -"Find out whether there is a node occupying the sign of the significators. Rahu is in Pisces rules by Jupiter. Hence take Rahu as the strong significator"So "drop Jupiter" has been removed. It seems the language has been changed/ corrected later on to avoid this confusion what you are having. This application seems correct to me. In other words, in my opinion, it is not advisable to drop Jupiter but Rahu is definitely stronger significator than Jupiter. Replacing planet with nodes makes sense when we need to find out significators for one time event (like death). But when we have possibility of reoccurance of events, like accident, it is not advisable to remove the planet altogether for which agents are acting. In that case, we should include planet as well as agent in

significators list, in my opinion. In our KPBC3, I believe that Moon is the saving grace for the native being strong significator of 7th (12th to 8th). Moon, being the star lord of Mars, Mercury and Venus, is not allowing these planets to have more accidents. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Bhaskar

Mr.KSK has written on many occasions to drop the planets if nodes represent it. He did not advocate to take both the planet and node. I give you one example at page 63 of KP Original volume II under the heading 'Air accident'.

//Find out whether there is a node occuping the sign of the significators. Rahu is in pisces ruled by jupiter. Hence drop Jupiter and take Rahu as significator. //

Dhanabalan

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 4:13 PM

But,

Has KSK written anywhere in his books that the planets connected to Nodes must be completely struck off, for analysis and study and only the Nodes be taken explicitly forgetting the planets in question?

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji, We can debate on other examples in reader III as well, but I don't think that the debate has any value. You yourself in your KPBC3 have seen that dropping significator in favor of node is not correct. We should follow what works practically and not what is written in books. Hope quizzes will bring rules that are verified. We can document these verified rules for future.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Punitji

In the KP Reader III, when the node represents the planet, in almost all the cases, the planet is dropped from the significator list. The concept of node is always stronger than the planet is followed.

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:10 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Not only " drop Jupiter " has been removed, but also " strong " has been added. So it can not be a mistake but somebody has done it deliberately. The content of III reader seems correct to me based on my KP experience as well. That is the reason I feel that the content of III reader is the refined content in this case.

Dear Punitji

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Interesting. In my 1991 edition of third reader page 18 under the heading " Air Accident " , I find following - " Find out whether there is a node occupying the sign of the significators. Rahu is in Pisces rules by Jupiter. Hence take Rahu as the strong significator "

So " drop Jupiter " has been removed. It seems the language has been changed/ corrected later on to avoid this confusion what you are having. This application seems correct to me. In other words, in my opinion, it is not advisable to drop Jupiter but Rahu is definitely stronger significator than Jupiter.

Replacing planet with nodes makes sense when we need to find out significators for one time event (like death). But when we have possibility of reoccurance of events, like accident, it is not advisable to remove the planet altogether for which agents are acting. In that case, we should include planet as well as agent in

significators list, in my opinion. In our KPBC3, I believe that Moon is the saving grace for the native being strong significator of 7th (12th to 8th). Moon, being the star lord of Mars, Mercury and Venus, is not allowing these planets to have more accidents.

Dear Bhaskar

Dhanabalan

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 4:13 PM

But,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thank you for taking pains to explain the basics. It was indeed very useful.Hope to fair better next time.Best RegardsNeelam2009/2/12 Punit Pandey <punitp

Dear Neelam ji,Not necessarily. Though the mahadasa lord must permit an event and then only bhukti lord will get opportunity to give that event. In our example, Venus is denying accident by being significator of 7th and 11th, so will not allow others to give accident. Though being the significator of 4th house, Venus can be a supporting planet.

Also, please go through my response to Dhanabalan ji where I mentioned that we also need to consider that whether the event is one time or can happen multiple time. Picking up strongest significators are useful only when this is one time event. Otherwise even weaker planets can also give that event.

Regarding your question related to overseas chart, please note following points -1. Cuspal sub lord has been taken as significators sometimes if there is no planet in the its star or itself in the star. In KPBC3, Venus is strong significator of 4th and 11th house being sub lord of these houses and no other planet in its start.

2. In the quoted overseas chart, probably the nearest strong dasa was picked. It doesn't mean that the person would not have gone to foreign in other dasas after that. For predicting foreign travel, any astrologer will pick the nearest promising dasa only, because this is not a one time event.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:11 AM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Punitji

I accept your suggestion. At the same time I am searching in favour of the conclusion arrived from quiz in any of the books. Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 2/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 5:07 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji, We can debate on other examples in reader III as well, but I don't think that the debate has any value. You yourself in your KPBC3 have seen that dropping significator in favor of node is not correct. We should follow what works practically and not what is written in books. Hope quizzes will bring rules that are verified. We can document these verified rules for future. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 7:41 AM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Punitji

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:10 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji,Not only "drop Jupiter" has been removed, but also "strong" has been added. So it can not be a mistake but somebody has done it deliberately. The content of III reader seems correct to me based on my KP experience as well. That is the reason I feel that the content of III reader is the refined content in this case. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Punitji

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Interesting. In my 1991 edition of third reader page 18 under the heading "Air Accident", I find following -"Find out whether there is a node occupying the sign of the significators. Rahu is in Pisces rules by Jupiter. Hence take Rahu as the strong significator"So "drop Jupiter" has been removed. It seems the language has been changed/ corrected later on to avoid this confusion what you are having. This application seems correct to me. In other words, in my opinion, it is not advisable to drop Jupiter but Rahu is definitely stronger significator than Jupiter. Replacing planet with nodes makes sense when we need to find out significators for one time event (like death). But when we have possibility of reoccurance of events, like accident, it is not advisable to remove the planet altogether for which agents are acting. In that case, we should include planet as well as agent in significators list,

in my opinion. In our KPBC3, I believe that Moon is the saving grace for the native being strong significator of 7th (12th to 8th). Moon, being the star lord of Mars, Mercury and Venus, is not allowing these planets to have more accidents. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Bhaskar

Dhanabalan

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.com Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 4:13 PM

But,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

anser is yes. If the Dasa Lord is not a strong significator, one has to try next dasa

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/2/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:11 AM

Dear Punit ji,Does that mean the dasha lord has to be the strongest significator, followed by bhukti lord and then antra lord for the event to become a major event?In some of the cases the dashanath has not signified the event as per analysis of bhavas. In such cases, the cuspal signification has been taken into account and the planet worked as dasha lord and even repeats in the sequence as sookshm lord. e.g KPReader 3, pg 313 in an example on overseas journey. I think for me its a long journey yet. Thanks for your support and help.Best RegardsNeelam

2009/2/11 Punit Pandey <punitp

Dear Neelam ji,General rule of dasa judgement is that the bhukti lord will act under the framework of mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord will work under the framework of bhukti lord. Also all these planets work under the framework of the birth chart. Mahadasa lord cannot give anything which is not promised in the birth chart. Bhukti lord cannot give which is not promised by mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord cannot give something which is not promised by bhukti lord. Even some events happen due to weak signification of mahadasa lord, the intensity will not be there. For example, in KPBC3, if an accident had to happen in Venus-Rahu dasa, it would have been minor. Does it answers your question?Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thank you very much for clarifying. I get your point.If you pardon my naivete, is it always that the Dasha lord has to give absolute clearance? Can you please tell me how do we assess the sequence of planets to serve as D-B-A-S lords for any particular event, if they all signify the event.Is on first come first served basis? And who will decide the element of self in the sequence, like in this case saturn figures in as the S-lord?Some time back there was a discussion on the sequence of DBA. If 3 planets have caused an event, are they likely to cause a similar event when they get into any such sequence again?Some members thought they might and it is quite likely. Hope you will excuse me for so many questions, but it will really help.Best RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam ji,Venus is lord of 9th and 4th in 12th. Venus is in star of Moon lord of 7th in 7th . So Venus strongly signifies 7th which is 12th from 8th i.e. negation of accident. Also, Venus is Sub of 11th and doesn't have any planet in its star, so strongly signifies 11th as well which is negation of 12th. Absence of 8th and 12th is not allowing Venus to give accident in its mahadasa. Venus, being strong significator of 4th, is allowed only as a supporting planet. This is not true for Sun mahadasa because Sun is very strong significator of 12th. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Adith ji and learned members,I shall be grateful if the learned members can clarify the following for my understanding:Why did the native not meet with an accident in the long venus mahadasha when all the planets do indicate 8,12, e.g in venus-sun, venus-rahu, venus-mer, ven-ket etc.?Venus does not signify 8 and is connected to 11, that is one reason I understand. But in Sun's bhukti, it could've been adverse, in any case native was saved.If we didn't know the dasha lord, how would one choose the dasha with confidence? Would we shortlist Rahu first as most malefic? Kindly give your opinion.Thanks and RegardsNeelam

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

"Does that mean the dasha lord has to be the strongest significator, followed by bhukti lord and then antra lord for the event to become a major event?"

I do not agree to this statement. DBAS need not be in order of strength. But each one of them should signify the houses concerned. Preferably more than one house. Next is during the period of lord of D, the lord should be transiting in the constellation of any of the lords of BAS or at least in the star of a sinificator. The other lords of Bhukti, Antara and sookshma should also transit suitably in such stars.

However I may not be correct in all instances.

Dr. Rath

Raichur-a-r <raichurar ; neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:07:55 PMRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

anser is yes. If the Dasa Lord is not a strong significator, one has to try next dasa

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/2/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.comThursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:11 AM

Dear Punit ji,Does that mean the dasha lord has to be the strongest significator, followed by bhukti lord and then antra lord for the event to become a major event?In some of the cases the dashanath has not signified the event as per analysis of bhavas. In such cases, the cuspal signification has been taken into account and the planet worked as dasha lord and even repeats in the sequence as sookshm lord. e.g KPReader 3, pg 313 in an example on overseas journey. I think for me its a long journey yet. Thanks for your support and help.Best RegardsNeelam

2009/2/11 Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear Neelam ji,General rule of dasa judgement is that the bhukti lord will act under the framework of mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord will work under the framework of bhukti lord. Also all these planets work under the framework of the birth chart. Mahadasa lord cannot give anything which is not promised in the birth chart. Bhukti lord cannot give which is not promised by mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord cannot give something which is not promised by bhukti lord. Even some events happen due to weak signification of mahadasa lord, the intensity will not be there. For example, in KPBC3, if an accident had to happen in Venus-Rahu dasa, it would have been minor. Does it answers your question?Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thank you very much for clarifying. I get your point.If you pardon my naivete, is it always that the Dasha lord has to give absolute clearance? Can you please tell me how do we assess the sequence of planets to serve as D-B-A-S lords for any particular event, if they all signify the event.Is on first come first served basis? And who will decide the element of self in the sequence, like in this case saturn figures in as the S-lord?Some time back there was a discussion on the sequence of DBA. If 3 planets have caused an event, are they likely to cause a similar event when they get into any such sequence again?Some members thought they might and it is quite likely. Hope you will excuse me for so many questions, but it will really help.Best RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam ji,Venus is lord of 9th and 4th in 12th. Venus is in star of Moon lord of 7th in 7th . So Venus strongly signifies 7th which is 12th from 8th i.e. negation of accident. Also, Venus is Sub of 11th and doesn't have any planet in its star, so strongly signifies 11th as well which is negation of 12th. Absence of 8th and 12th is not allowing Venus to give accident in its mahadasa. Venus, being strong significator of 4th, is allowed only as a supporting planet. This is not true for Sun mahadasa because Sun is very strong significator of 12th. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji and learned members,I shall be grateful if the learned members can clarify the following for my understanding:Why did the native not meet with an accident in the long venus mahadasha when all the planets do indicate 8,12, e.g in venus-sun, venus-rahu, venus-mer, ven-ket etc.?Venus does not signify 8 and is connected to 11, that is one reason I understand. But in Sun's bhukti, it could've been adverse, in any case native was saved.If we didn't know the dasha lord, how would one choose the dasha with confidence? Would we shortlist Rahu first as most malefic? Kindly give your opinion.Thanks and RegardsNeelam

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@rocketmail .com. Sign up now!

Guest guest

Respected Sirs,

Please find the attachment for a reiew of the analysis for "When he met a severe accident" It might help us to some extent.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Raichur-a-r <raichurar ; neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:07:55 PMRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/2/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.comThursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:11 AM

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Dr Luther, Thanks for sharing your views. I appreciate.RegardsNeelam2009/2/13 Luther Rath <rathluther

Dear Neelamji,

" Does that mean the dasha lord has to be the strongest significator, followed by bhukti lord and then antra lord for the event to become a major event? "

I do not agree to this statement. DBAS need not be in order of strength. But each one of them should signify the houses concerned. Preferably more than one house. Next is during the period of lord of D, the lord should be transiting in the constellation of any of the lords of BAS or at least in the star of a sinificator. The other lords of Bhukti, Antara and sookshma should also transit suitably in such stars.

Dr. Rath

Raichur-a-r <raichurar ; neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:07:55 PMRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

@gro ups.comThursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:11 AM

I think for me its a long journey yet. Thanks for your support and help.Best RegardsNeelam

Does it answers your question?Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,Thank you very much for clarifying. I get your point.If you pardon my naivete, is it always that the Dasha lord has to give absolute clearance? Can you please tell me how do we assess the sequence of planets to serve as D-B-A-S lords for any particular event, if they all signify the event.Is on first come first served basis?

And who will decide the element of self in the sequence, like in this case saturn figures in as the S-lord?Some time back there was a discussion on the sequence of DBA. If 3 planets have caused an event, are they likely to cause a similar event when they get into any such sequence again?

Some members thought they might and it is quite likely. Hope you will excuse me for so many questions, but it will really help.Best RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Thank you Sir. Guidance from seniors like you is of utmost importance. My apologies for a late acknowledgment. I had been away for two days. Best RegardsNeelam2009/2/12 Raichur-a-r <raichurar

raichur anant --- On Thu, 12/2/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:11 AM

I think for me its a long journey yet. Thanks for your support and help.Best RegardsNeelam

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thank you very much for clarifying. I get your point.If you pardon my naivete, is it always that the Dasha lord has to give absolute clearance? Can you please tell me how do we assess the sequence of planets to serve as D-B-A-S lords for any particular event, if they all signify the event.Is on first come first served basis?

And who will decide the element of self in the sequence, like in this case saturn figures in as the S-lord?Some time back there was a discussion on the sequence of DBA. If 3 planets have caused an event, are they likely to cause a similar event when they get into any such sequence again?

Some members thought they might and it is quite likely. Hope you will excuse me for so many questions, but it will really help.Best RegardsNeelam

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,Nice work and Informative analysis!Kind note : Sun v Ketu:can we take any importance of Ketu being sub lord of Vth cusp and star lord of XI th cusp , apart from sub lord of X and XII th cusps ?

and Sun is also the sub lord of Rahu who is a good significator. May be these strengthen Sun?I just share my views..RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Respected Sirs,

Please find the attachment for a reiew of the analysis for " When he met a severe accident " It might help us to some extent.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Raichur-a-r <raichurar ; neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:07:55 PMRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

@gro ups.comThursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:11 AM

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

Yes Sir we can consider those 2 points as well.

1. Kethu being sub lord of V and Star lord of XI negates the maters of VI and XII. This could be another point to keep away with Kethu.

2. Rahu besides having other associations as discussed ,occupying sub of Sun whom it stands for, increases its strength to offer the result.

Thank you for pointing out .

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:38:10 PMRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Dear Dr.Rath,Nice work and Informative analysis!Kind note : Sun v Ketu:can we take any importance of Ketu being sub lord of Vth cusp and star lord of XI th cusp , apart from sub lord of X and XII th cusps ?and Sun is also the sub lord of Rahu who is a good significator. May be these strengthen Sun?I just share my views..RegardsAdith

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Respected Sirs,

Please find the attachment for a reiew of the analysis for "When he met a severe accident" It might help us to some extent.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >@gro ups.com; neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:07:55 PM

Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.com

Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:11 AM

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

We are here to exchange and share our views whether right or wrong. This is the process of learning.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 4:49:31 PMRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Dear Dr Luther, Thanks for sharing your views. I appreciate.RegardsNeelam

2009/2/13 Luther Rath <rathluther >

Dear Neelamji,

"Does that mean the dasha lord has to be the strongest significator, followed by bhukti lord and then antra lord for the event to become a major event?"

Dr. Rath

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >@gro ups.com; neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:07:55 PM

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther ji,Thanks.Hope this type of analysis will definitely throw more light !RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 7:35 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Yes Sir we can consider those 2 points as well.

1. Kethu being sub lord of V and Star lord of XI negates the maters of VI and XII. This could be another point to keep away with Kethu.

2. Rahu besides having other associations as discussed ,occupying sub of Sun whom it stands for, increases its strength to offer the result.

Thank you for pointing out .

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:38:10 PMRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Dear Dr.Rath,Nice work and Informative analysis!Kind note : Sun v Ketu:can we take any importance of Ketu being sub lord of Vth cusp and star lord of XI th cusp , apart from sub lord of X and XII th cusps ?

and Sun is also the sub lord of Rahu who is a good significator. May be these strengthen Sun?I just share my views..RegardsAdith

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Respected Sirs,

Please find the attachment for a reiew of the analysis for " When he met a severe accident " It might help us to some extent.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >@gro ups.com; neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:07:55 PM