IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

When he met with an severe accident?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Tem Pram ji,Thanks for your words,RegardsAdithOn Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Thanks for your inner History it seems to be same as I am looking in Mirror. My Teacher given me conclusion that It is the time for you to become a Good analyzer because you are in a state of Research Mode in which nobody can satisfy you untill you discover it yourself. It is also means you are going to be Fruitful tree to others and it is destined that you are going to fulfill others wishes to by your divine path Knowledge. After learning this subject when I came to know that there are so many sufferers in the world which some hardly have courage to listen that what nature have destined for them. Think of the that time when you observe that poorva Karma obstacles has yet to cover.

Thanks for your word Sharing now feel very light and in balance.

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/10/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Pram ji,Thanks for your kind words and your explanation.I hope only if we start practicing and admit some errors , then only we can taste the real fruit of what he learned.Of course only if a native is destined to get good guideness from a good Astrologer, he will be sent to a that good astrologer. Otherwise, he will be in the hands of others who could not guide him properly which could make him go in ruin. Even for this some planets on behalf of Poorva punya should support. I faced the same life theatening experience in my life when I was completely relying on Astrologers who could not predict and guide me. I lost everything which made me to find the secrets why they failed to guide me. Though it was my karma to face, still they should have guided me properly but due to my Karma I should have neglected thier words and went wrong, But the story was no so. I trusted them but they could not predict well. That initiated the zeal in side and started learning the KP system which I found to be more accuate and precise. Still I am learning through practical experiences.

Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for your Kind Words I will get in touch with topic as now a days strange things happening to me, I am having unstable astro-spiritual Powers due to some reasons and unable to find the Root Cause yet. Why I am not able to find the pure accuracy of the natural happening exactly? Why my experience is not enough to catch that particular event? If I am successful in many matters then why I am unable to predict in some matters. If our practice can explore the truth with the same steps of knowledge the what makes complete out of course questions some times. Does that mean the native come to us for his searched fruit can be given by particular astrologers only which is destined for him to help in this divine Knowledge? I use to gain all the knowledge of astrology to know where is the unique truth is hidden. In all the theories there are predicting powers and they suppose to get it clean and well judge too. Then It may also mean that even astrological Branch is fixed for the native to the fruitful results with a particular Astrologer. Or the only factor is remain that the native will get fruitful results only when the time come? If it is so then why can't we see that particular time frame so that it can help the native accordingly. If true prediction is going to happen the my opinion is that all branches of Astrology must predict the same to happen. That is the my main aim of life to club up and predict the well judge query of nature with all the branch of divine path. If result is not similar then it is not the right time for the native to get final results. Because Success is never ending, and Failure is never final concept.

I know all will agree with this but have difference of opinion too.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/9/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.

I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.

Looking forward your participationsRegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

after few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

accident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN " b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

analysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Let me first honestly admire your interest in quizs and posting the same in the forum. I guess this is the best way to discuss any topic as it would make it easier to arrive to a conclusion. The question posted here is quiet an exercise as almost all planets are significators of 2nd & 7th ( read marak), 8th, 11th (read badhak) & 12th houses. Please find the chart attached and my analysis as below.

Planet in the constellation of lord of 11: Ra

Planet in the constellation of lord of 8 : None

Planet in the constellation of lord of 12: Ra

Planet in the constellation of lord of 2 : Ra

Planet in the constellation of lord of 7: Ma, Me, Ve

So Ra is the most evil planet for danger through accident followed by Ma, Me, Ve.

So i have Ra , Ma , Me , Ve

I will opt for Sun instead of Ra since Sun conjoins with a node and aspects a node . I will omit Ma for dasha selection since Ma is starlord of Ascendant as well as starlord of 5th. (But Ma will feature in the result). Since your friend survived the accident, the first house has to feature somewhere. Sa is the only and a very strong significator of ascendant so i take Sat.

So my final combination would be SUN - SAT - MER .

In such a scenario were all planets are connected to 8,12,maraka and badhaka houses, to pin out exact date becomes absolutely difficult. And here is where i take the help of the transit. Iam zeroing on 2 dates 4/5th feb 2005 and 8th feb 2005. In this case the transit is coming to my rescue in a MAJOR way. You will be surprised to know that 8 planets are transiting the 2nd, 6th, 8th, 11th and 12 houses. Sat is retrograde and aspecting the 8th and 12th. SUN,MER,VEN,MOON transiting over occupants of 12th at birth. And as i said earlier Ma comes in the event strongly by being the starlord of sun,moon,jup and ket in transit.

The only planet not in evil houses obviously is JUP and it HAD to be there cause " If JUP aspects the ascendant there is no danger " . This jupiter transit saved his life.

So the period has to be SUN-SAT-MER & sookshma would be sun or ven or moon i.e. 4th to 8th feb) and the date probably is 8th Feb 2005. The accident happened when your friend was travelling with his brother or friend from or to a place of worship or office. There is also a possibility of some object falling on head from the air ( 8th sub lord - mer ).

regards,

Ajoy.

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Monday, February 09, 2009 7:06 PM

Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.Looking forward your participationsRegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his consciousafter few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severeaccident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailedanalysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Let me first honestly admire your interest in quizs and posting the same in the forum. I guess this is the best way to discuss any topic as it would make it easier to arrive to a conclusion. The question posted here is quiet an execrcise as almost all planets are significators of 2nd & 7th ( read marak), 8th, 11th (read badhak) & 12th houses. Please find the chart attached and my analysis as below.

Planet in the constellation of lord of 11: Ra

Planet in the constellation of lord of 8 : None

Planet in the constellation of lord of 12: Ra

Planet in the constellation of lord of 2 : Ra

Planet in the constellation of lord of 7: Ma, Me, Ve

So Ra is the most evil planet for danger through accident followed by Ma, Me, Ve.

So i have Ra , Ma , Me , Ve

I will opt for Sun instead of Ra since Sun conjoins with a node and aspects a node . I will omit Ma for dasha slection since Ma is starlord of Ascendant as well as starlord of 5th. (But Ma will feature in the result). Since your friend survived the accident, the first house has to feature somewhere. Sa is the only and a very strong significator of ascendant so i take Sat.

So my final combination would be SUN - SAT - MER .

In such a scenario were all planets are connected to 8,12,maraka and badhaka houses, to pin out exact date becomes absolutely difficult. And here is where i take the help of the transit. Iam zeroing on 2 dates 4/5th feb 2005 and 8th feb 2005. In this case the transit is coming to my rescue in a MAJOR way. You will be surpirsed to know that 8 planets are transitting the 2nd, 6th, 8th, 11th and 12 houses. Sat is retrograde and aspecting the 8th and 12th. SUN,MER,VEN,MOON transisting over accoupants of 12th at birth. And as i said earlier Ma comes in the event strongly by being the starlord of sun,moon,jup and ket in transit.

The only planet not in evil houses obviously is JUP and it HAD to be there cause " If JUP aspects the ascendant there is no danger " . This jupiter transit saved his life.

So the period has to be SUN-SAT-MER & sookshma would be sun or ven or moon i.e. 4th to 8th feb) and the date probabely is 8th Feb 2005. The accident happened when your friend was travelling with his brother or friend from or to a place of worship or office. There is also a possiblity of some object falling on head from the air ( 8th sub lord - mer ).

regards,

Ajoy.--- On Mon, 9/2/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Monday, 9 February, 2009, 7:06 PM

Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.

I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.

Looking forward your participationsRegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,

While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I

thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of one

of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

after few days under coma.

Birth details:

Male

8.59 am

13/1/1982

Ajmir

26D27M

74D42M

If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and

But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

accident.?

Clues:

A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"

b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.

I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

analysis on your method of follow!

Questions:

a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!

C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will be

definitely useful for all including new comers!

I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

DEAR FRIENDS,I HAVE ATTACHED HERE WITH THE ANSWER AND THE ANALYSIS FOR THIS QUIZ FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE.I THANK YOU ALL WHO SPENT THEIR PRECIOUS TIME AND PARTICIPATED AND SUPPORTED ME .RegardsAdith

Dear Members,

While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I

thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of one

of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

after few days under coma.

Birth details:

Male

8.59 am

13/1/1982

Ajmir

26D27M

74D42M

If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and

But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

accident.?

Clues:

A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN "

b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.

I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

analysis on your method of follow!

Questions:

a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!

C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will be

definitely useful for all including new comers!

I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

~~~ Om Shree Ridhi Sidhi Devi Namaha ~~~

Dear Adith Ji

Here is My input for your Quiz. Lets hope for the best.

Base Data

Name

Adith's Client

Date

1982-01-13 Wednesday

Local Time

08:59:00

Ajmer

Longitude

74:42:00 East

Latitude

26:27:00 North

Time Zone

UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving

0.0 Hours

Universal Time

03:29:00

Sidereal Time

15:57:46

Julian Date

Vedic Ayanamsa

Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value

23:30:34

Western Ayanamsa

None

Ayanamsa Value

00:00:00

Sunrise

07:25:02

Sunset

17:54:41

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

29¡ë06¡ì46¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Mars

Moon

13¡ë18¡ì44¡í Leo

Sun

Magha

Ketu

Mercury

Mars

18¡ë09¡ì04¡í Virgo

Mercury

Hasta

Moon

Mercury

Mercury

17¡ë24¡ì24¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Saturn

Jupiter

14¡ë10¡ì52¡í Libra

Venus

Swati

Rahu

Mercury

Venus

R12¡ë16¡ì12¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Rahu

Saturn

28¡ë27¡ì01¡í Virgo

Mercury

Chitra

Mars

Saturn

Rahu

29¡ë01¡ì57¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Sun

Ketu

29¡ë01¡ì57¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Mars

Lagna

25¡ë35¡ì34¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Dhanista

Mars

Rahu

Dhana

05¡ë31¡ì19¡í Pisces

Jupiter

U.Bhadra

Saturn

Mercury

Sahaja

10¡ë06¡ì56¡í Aries

Mars

Aswini

Ketu

Saturn

Bandhu

07¡ë51¡ì09¡í Taurus

Venus

Krittika

Sun

Venus

Putra

01¡ë59¡ì43¡í Gemini

Mercury

Mrigasira

Mars

Ketu

Satru

26¡ë22¡ì52¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Ketu

Yuvati

25¡ë35¡ì34¡í Cancer

Moon

Aslesha

Mercury

Rahu

Randhra

05¡ë31¡ì19¡í Virgo

Mercury

U.Phalguni

Sun

Mercury

Dharma

10¡ë06¡ì56¡í Libra

Venus

Swati

Rahu

Jupiter

07¡ë51¡ì09¡í Scorpio

Mars

Anuradha

Saturn

Ketu

Labha

01¡ë59¡ì43¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

Moola

Ketu

Venus

Vyaya

26¡ë22¡ì52¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Ketu

For Accident we take

6(Disease), Rahu's SubLord Sun (Apears in 12H)

8(Fatal Error), Mars SubLord Mercury(6L and 8L Appears in 12H)

Saturn SubLord Saturn itself (LL)

12(Hospitality). Sun's SubLord Mars (3L and 10L Appears in 8H)

Mercury's SubLord Saturn (Apears in 8H)

Venus's SubLord Rahu (Apears in 6H)

Ketu's SubLord Mars (Apears in 8H)

Predicted Dasa Sun Mercury Saturn Last week of September 2006.

Transit of 27 September 2006

Observed 5 Planets in Virgo Sign and in 8H.

September 27, 2006

Time: 16:05:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Tithi: Sukla Panchami (Ju) (46.45% left)

Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)

Nakshatra: Anuraadha (Sa) (90.00% left)

Yoga: Priti (Me) (88.19% left)

Karana: Balava (Mo) (92.90% left)

Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Vi)

Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Le)

Kaala Lord: Mars (Mahakala: Mars)

Ayanamsa: 23-57-05.52

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Tem Pram ji,Thanks for your words,RegardsAdith

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Thanks for your inner History it seems to be same as I am looking in Mirror. My Teacher given me conclusion that It is the time for you to become a Good analyzer because you are in a state of Research Mode in which nobody can satisfy you untill you discover it yourself. It is also means you are going to be Fruitful tree to others and it is destined that you are going to fulfill others wishes to by your divine path Knowledge. After learning this subject when I came to know that there are so many sufferers in the world which some hardly have courage to listen that what nature have destined for them. Think of the that time when you observe that poorva Karma obstacles has yet to cover.

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Pram ji,Thanks for your kind words and your explanation.I hope only if we start practicing and admit some errors , then only we can taste the real fruit of what he learned.Of course only if a native is destined to get good guideness from a good Astrologer, he will be sent to a that good astrologer. Otherwise, he will be in the hands of others who could not guide him properly which could make him go in ruin. Even for this some planets on behalf of Poorva punya should support. I faced the same life theatening experience in my life when I was completely relying on Astrologers who could not predict and guide me. I lost everything which made me to find the secrets why they failed to guide me. Though it was my karma to face, still they should have guided me properly but due to my Karma I should have neglected thier words and went wrong, But the story was no so. I trusted them but they could not predict well. That initiated the zeal in side and started learning the KP system which I found to be more accuate and precise. Still I am learning through practical experiences.

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for your Kind Words I will get in touch with topic as now a days strange things happening to me, I am having unstable astro-spiritual Powers due to some reasons and unable to find the Root Cause yet. Why I am not able to find the pure accuracy of the natural happening exactly? Why my experience is not enough to catch that particular event? If I am successful in many matters then why I am unable to predict in some matters. If our practice can explore the truth with the same steps of knowledge the what makes complete out of course questions some times. Does that mean the native come to us for his searched fruit can be given by particular astrologers only which is destined for him to help in this divine Knowledge? I use to gain all the knowledge of astrology to know where is the unique truth is hidden. In all the theories there are predicting powers and they suppose to get it clean and well judge too. Then It may also mean that even astrological Branch is fixed for the native to the fruitful results with a particular Astrologer. Or the only factor is remain that the native will get fruitful results only when the time come? If it is so then why can't we see that particular time frame so that it can help the native accordingly. If true prediction is going to happen the my opinion is that all branches of Astrology must predict the same to happen. That is the my main aim of life to club up and predict the well judge query of nature with all the branch of divine path. If result is not similar then it is not the right time for the native to get final results. Because Success is never ending, and Failure is never final concept.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

after few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

accident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN " b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

analysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji,

4 (end of everything, here life) is usually found together with the

standard 8 & 12 for accident in the fatal cases of accident.

Regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Adith,

> Following is my analysis.

>

>

> Currently there is a long discussion that an accident takes place

during the periods of the sub lords of 4, 8 and 12.

> Sub lord of VI  =  Venus

> Sub lord of VIII  =  Mercury

> Sub lord of XII  = Kethu. Kethu is conjoined with Sun and transits

in its constellation . Sun is therefore accepted.  Now we have to

find how Venus and Mercury inflict injury.

> Lord of VI = Mercury. No planet is posited in constellation of

Mercury. So Mercury is strong., no doubt. But Rahu is posited in

Gemini and hence is very strong , stronger than Mercury. It is also

conjoined with VI cusp. Hence it becomes still stronger for VI house

maters. Rahu also becomes a significator of VIII.

> Jupiter is in the constellation of Rahu. But Jupiter does not

signify VIII. So Jupiter can be excluded from the list of culprits.

> Thus Mercury and Rahu could be the culprits.

> Mercury is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of XII and Ascendant.

XII signifies hospitalization and Ascendant indicates mental status

(coma).

> Rahu is in the sub of Sun occupant of Sun that does not own any

house but posited in XII.

> So it is almost sure that Mercury and Rahu inflicted the mishap.

Rahu being stronger I would select Rahu as antara lord and Mercury as

bhukti lord.

> This period runs from 26-04-2006 to 13-06-2006.

> Rahu is the slow moving significator.

> Rahu enters in sub of Mercury in Saturn star on 29th May 2006 and

runs beyond 13th June..

> Sun enters Mrigasira on 9th June and transits there in till beyond

13th June

> An accident may be expected during Rahu dasa, Mercury bhukti and

Sun antara if transit agrees then during December 2033 and January

2034 at the age of around 51 years.

> Answers:-

> 1. Sun mahadasa-Mercury Bhukti-Rahu antara. 26th April to

13th June 2006.

> 2. Probable date 10/11 June 2006

> 3.. Rahu-Mercury-Sun  December 2033/January 2034

>  

> Dr Luther Rath

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

>

> Monday, February 9, 2009 7:06:55 PM

> Re: When he met with an severe accident?

>

>

> Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind

chart is very minimal.

>

> I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and

give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other

threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.

>

> I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar

Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given

his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before

Tuesday the deadline.

>

> Looking forward your participations

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@

gmail.com> wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I

> thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of

one

> of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his

conscious

> after few days under coma.

>

> Birth details:

>

> Male

> 8.59 am

> 13/1/1982

> Ajmir

> 26D27M

> 74D42M

>

> If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8

and

> 12..

> But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an

Severe

> accident.?

>

> Clues:

> A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN "

> b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.

>

> I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

> analysis on your method of follow!

>

> Questions:

> a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

> b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!

> C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

>

> This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will

be

> definitely useful for all including new comers!

>

> I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

Guest guest

Dear Prem chopra ji,Thank you so much for your participation and detailed analysis report spending your valuable time Hope your posting received late may be due to some technical issues. I have posted the answer prior to this. Hope you can have a look at this.

Any how your consistent participation in such Quiz in future will be more welcome.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Base Data

Name

Adith's Client

Date

1982-01-13 Wednesday

Local Time

Ajmer

Longitude

Latitude

Time Zone

UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving

0.0 Hours

Universal Time

Sidereal Time

Julian Date

Vedic Ayanamsa

Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value

Western Ayanamsa

None

Ayanamsa Value

Sunrise

Sunset

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

29¡ë06¡ì46¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Mars

Moon

13¡ë18¡ì44¡í Leo

Sun

Magha

Ketu

Mercury

Mars

18¡ë09¡ì04¡í Virgo

Mercury

Hasta

Moon

Mercury

Mercury

17¡ë24¡ì24¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Saturn

Jupiter

14¡ë10¡ì52¡í Libra

Venus

Swati

Rahu

Mercury

Venus

R12¡ë16¡ì12¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Rahu

Saturn

28¡ë27¡ì01¡í Virgo

Mercury

Chitra

Mars

Saturn

Rahu

29¡ë01¡ì57¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Sun

Ketu

29¡ë01¡ì57¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Mars

Lagna

25¡ë35¡ì34¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Dhanista

Mars

Rahu

Dhana

05¡ë31¡ì19¡í Pisces

Jupiter

U.Bhadra

Saturn

Mercury

Sahaja

10¡ë06¡ì56¡í Aries

Mars

Aswini

Ketu

Saturn

Bandhu

07¡ë51¡ì09¡í Taurus

Venus

Krittika

Sun

Venus

Putra

01¡ë59¡ì43¡í Gemini

Mercury

Mrigasira

Mars

Ketu

Satru

26¡ë22¡ì52¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Ketu

Yuvati

25¡ë35¡ì34¡í Cancer

Moon

Aslesha

Mercury

Rahu

Randhra

05¡ë31¡ì19¡í Virgo

Mercury

U.Phalguni

Sun

Mercury

Dharma

10¡ë06¡ì56¡í Libra

Venus

Swati

Rahu

Jupiter

07¡ë51¡ì09¡í Scorpio

Mars

Anuradha

Saturn

Ketu

Labha

01¡ë59¡ì43¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

Moola

Ketu

Venus

Vyaya

26¡ë22¡ì52¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Ketu

For Accident we take

September 27, 2006

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Adith Ji

Tem Pram Chopra

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Guest guest

Dear Luther

After gone through your analysis, I have the following doubt.

1) Rahu represents Mercury. Then whether mercury is to be droped or not in the significator list?

2) Ketu represents Sun. Then whether Sun to be droped or not?

3) Rahu represents Saturn. Then whether Saturn to be droped or not?

Dhanabalan --- On Tue, 2/10/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Luther ji,4 (end of everything, here life) is usually found together with the standard 8 & 12 for accident in the fatal cases of accident.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Adith,> Following is my analysis.> > > Currently there is a long discussion that an accident takes place during the periods of the sub lords of 4, 8 and 12.> Sub lord of VI = Venus> Sub lord of VIII = Mercury> Sub lord of XII = Kethu. Kethu is conjoined with Sun and transits in its constellation . Sun is therefore accepted. Now we have to find how Venus and Mercury inflict injury.> Lord of VI = Mercury. No planet is posited in constellation of Mercury. So Mercury is strong., no

doubt. But Rahu is posited in Gemini and hence is very strong , stronger than Mercury. It is also conjoined with VI cusp. Hence it becomes still stronger for VI house maters. Rahu also becomes a significator of VIII.> Jupiter is in the constellation of Rahu. But Jupiter does not signify VIII. So Jupiter can be excluded from the list of culprits.> Thus Mercury and Rahu could be the culprits. > Mercury is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of XII and Ascendant. XII signifies hospitalization and Ascendant indicates mental status (coma).> Rahu is in the sub of Sun occupant of Sun that does not own any house but posited in XII.> So it is almost sure that Mercury and Rahu inflicted the mishap. Rahu being stronger I would select Rahu as antara lord and Mercury as bhukti lord.> This period runs from 26-04-2006 to 13-06-2006.> Rahu is the slow moving significator. > Rahu

enters in sub of Mercury in Saturn star on 29th May 2006 and runs beyond 13th June..> Sun enters Mrigasira on 9th June and transits there in till beyond 13th June> An accident may be expected during Rahu dasa, Mercury bhukti and Sun antara if transit agrees then during December 2033 and January 2034 at the age of around 51 years. > Answers:-> 1. Sun mahadasa-Mercury Bhukti-Rahu antara. 26th April to 13th June 2006.> 2. Probable date 10/11 June 2006> 3.. Rahu-Mercury- Sun December 2033/January 2034> > Dr Luther Rath> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, February 9, 2009 7:06:55 PM> Re: When he met with an

severe accident?> > > Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.> > I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.> > I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.> > Looking forward your participations> > Regards> Adith> > > On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Dear Members,> > While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I> thought of

making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of one> of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious> after few days under coma.> > Birth details:> > Male> 8.59 am> 13/1/1982> Ajmir> 26D27M> 74D42M> > If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and> 12.. > But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe> accident.?> > Clues:> A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"> b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.> > I request our members to study and give their result with detailed> analysis on your method of follow!> > Questions:> a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? > b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be

great!> C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?> > This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will be> definitely useful for all including new comers!> > I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

Will you please put these files in files section because i could not

got it by " Attachment " system or you can send me directly.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> DEAR FRIENDS,

>

> I HAVE ATTACHED HERE WITH THE ANSWER AND THE ANALYSIS FOR THIS QUIZ

FOR YOUR

> KIND REFERENCE.

>

> I THANK YOU ALL WHO SPENT THEIR PRECIOUS TIME AND PARTICIPATED AND

SUPPORTED

> ME .

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath

> <gkadithkasinathwrote:

>

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I

> > thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of one

> > of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

> > after few days under coma.

> >

> > Birth details:

> >

> > Male

> > 8.59 am

> > 13/1/1982

> > Ajmir

> > 26D27M

> > 74D42M

> >

> > If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and

> > 12.

> > But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

> > accident.?

> >

> > Clues:

> > A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN "

> > b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.

> >

> > I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

> > analysis on your method of follow!

> >

> > Questions:

> > a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

> > b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!

> > C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

> >

> > This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will be

> > definitely useful for all including new comers!

> >

> > I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear M.S.Bhora,I have posted the file in the files section.file name " When he met with an Severe accident? Quiz 3 " Thanks AdithOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:09 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Will you please put these files in files section because i could not

got it by " Attachment " system or you can send me directly.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> DEAR FRIENDS,

>

> I HAVE ATTACHED HERE WITH THE ANSWER AND THE ANALYSIS FOR THIS QUIZ

FOR YOUR

> KIND REFERENCE.

>

> I THANK YOU ALL WHO SPENT THEIR PRECIOUS TIME AND PARTICIPATED AND

SUPPORTED

> ME .

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath

> <gkadithkasinathwrote:

>

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I

> > thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of one

> > of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

> > after few days under coma.

> >

> > Birth details:

> >

> > Male

> > 8.59 am

> > 13/1/1982

> > Ajmir

> > 26D27M

> > 74D42M

> >

> > If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and

> > 12.

> > But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

> > accident.?

> >

> > Clues:

> > A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN "

> > b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.

> >

> > I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

> > analysis on your method of follow!

> >

> > Questions:

> > a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

> > b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!

> > C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

> >

> > This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will be

> > definitely useful for all including new comers!

> >

> > I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji and learned members,I shall be grateful if the learned members can clarify the following for my understanding:Why did the native not meet with an accident in the long venus mahadasha when all the planets do indicate 8,12, e.g in venus-sun, venus-rahu, venus-mer, ven-ket etc.?

Venus does not signify 8 and is connected to 11, that is one reason I understand. But in Sun's bhukti, it could've been adverse, in any case native was saved.If we didn't know the dasha lord, how would one choose the dasha with confidence? Would we shortlist Rahu first as most malefic?

Kindly give your opinion.Thanks and RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

I really thank you for the kind support yes I have missed the Rahu and forget that Rahu have captured Mercury and in KP it is written that Nodes will give results first. As Mercury have lordship of 6H and 8H the main cause of skip is Rahu related with Jupiter and concerning 9H in which it gives different clue and totally missed the checking time concept when I saw later on after reading results I found it was Rahukalam. As I am working on Wednesday HoraLord Sun, then Mars. As nature is also conculting that I am doing something missing but it was too late to check. There is Main factor too May be our guess was it might be the recent one that is within 2 1/2 years feedback. I Think that make our Prediction to be mismatch. We must have another way to judge that particular event to focus on. That can be like Running Age and Month House i.e. 2003-1982= 21 means 9H(Venus (with sun)Transiting 10H conjoin with Mercury) November means 11H (Jupiter Transiting 7H being 11L and 12L).

You are great in Picturising Analysis.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/11/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Prem chopra ji,Thank you so much for your participation and detailed analysis report spending your valuable time Hope your posting received late may be due to some technical issues. I have posted the answer prior to this. Hope you can have a look at this.

Any how your consistent participation in such Quiz in future will be more welcome.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Base Data

Name

Adith's Client

Date

1982-01-13 Wednesday

Local Time

Ajmer

Longitude

Latitude

Time Zone

UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving

0.0 Hours

Universal Time

Sidereal Time

Julian Date

Vedic Ayanamsa

Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value

Western Ayanamsa

None

Ayanamsa Value

Sunrise

Sunset

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

29¡ë06¡ì46¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Mars

Moon

13¡ë18¡ì44¡í Leo

Sun

Magha

Ketu

Mercury

Mars

18¡ë09¡ì04¡í Virgo

Mercury

Hasta

Moon

Mercury

Mercury

17¡ë24¡ì24¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Saturn

Jupiter

14¡ë10¡ì52¡í Libra

Venus

Swati

Rahu

Mercury

Venus

R12¡ë16¡ì12¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Rahu

Saturn

28¡ë27¡ì01¡í Virgo

Mercury

Chitra

Mars

Saturn

Rahu

29¡ë01¡ì57¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Sun

Ketu

29¡ë01¡ì57¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Mars

Lagna

25¡ë35¡ì34¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Dhanista

Mars

Rahu

Dhana

05¡ë31¡ì19¡í Pisces

Jupiter

U.Bhadra

Saturn

Mercury

Sahaja

10¡ë06¡ì56¡í Aries

Mars

Aswini

Ketu

Saturn

Bandhu

07¡ë51¡ì09¡í Taurus

Venus

Krittika

Sun

Venus

Putra

01¡ë59¡ì43¡í Gemini

Mercury

Mrigasira

Mars

Ketu

Satru

26¡ë22¡ì52¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Ketu

Yuvati

25¡ë35¡ì34¡í Cancer

Moon

Aslesha

Mercury

Rahu

Randhra

05¡ë31¡ì19¡í Virgo

Mercury

U.Phalguni

Sun

Mercury

Dharma

10¡ë06¡ì56¡í Libra

Venus

Swati

Rahu

Jupiter

07¡ë51¡ì09¡í Scorpio

Mars

Anuradha

Saturn

Ketu

Labha

01¡ë59¡ì43¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

Moola

Ketu

Venus

Vyaya

26¡ë22¡ì52¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Ketu

For Accident we take

September 27, 2006

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Adith Ji

Tem Pram Chopra

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Guest guest

Dear Pram jiThanks for your feed back.Hope such tests will help us fill the gaps in our analysis.Thanks for your appreciation.RegardsAdithOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

I really thank you for the kind support yes I have missed the Rahu and forget that Rahu have captured Mercury and in KP it is written that Nodes will give results first. As Mercury have lordship of 6H and 8H the main cause of skip is Rahu related with Jupiter and concerning 9H in which it gives different clue and totally missed the checking time concept when I saw later on after reading results I found it was Rahukalam. As I am working on Wednesday HoraLord Sun, then Mars. As nature is also conculting that I am doing something missing but it was too late to check. There is Main factor too May be our guess was it might be the recent one that is within 2 1/2 years feedback. I Think that make our Prediction to be mismatch. We must have another way to judge that particular event to focus on. That can be like Running Age and Month House i.e. 2003-1982= 21 means 9H(Venus (with sun)Transiting 10H conjoin with Mercury) November means 11H (Jupiter Transiting 7H being 11L and 12L).

You are great in Picturising Analysis.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/11/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Any how your consistent participation in such Quiz in future will be more welcome.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Base Data

Name

Adith's Client

Date

1982-01-13 Wednesday

Local Time

Ajmer

Longitude

Latitude

Time Zone

UT +5.5 Hours

Daylight Saving

0.0 Hours

Universal Time

Sidereal Time

Julian Date

Vedic Ayanamsa

Krishnamurti

Ayanamsa Value

Western Ayanamsa

None

Ayanamsa Value

Sunrise

Sunset

Planet

Length

Lord

Nakshatra

Pada

KP Lord

Sublord

Bhava

Sun

29¡ë06¡ì46¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Mars

Moon

13¡ë18¡ì44¡í Leo

Sun

Magha

Ketu

Mercury

Mars

18¡ë09¡ì04¡í Virgo

Mercury

Hasta

Moon

Mercury

Mercury

17¡ë24¡ì24¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Saturn

Jupiter

14¡ë10¡ì52¡í Libra

Venus

Swati

Rahu

Mercury

Venus

R12¡ë16¡ì12¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Sravana

Moon

Rahu

Saturn

28¡ë27¡ì01¡í Virgo

Mercury

Chitra

Mars

Saturn

Rahu

29¡ë01¡ì57¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Sun

Ketu

29¡ë01¡ì57¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

U.Shadha

Sun

Mars

Lagna

25¡ë35¡ì34¡í Capricorn

Saturn

Dhanista

Mars

Rahu

Dhana

05¡ë31¡ì19¡í Pisces

Jupiter

U.Bhadra

Saturn

Mercury

Sahaja

10¡ë06¡ì56¡í Aries

Mars

Aswini

Ketu

Saturn

Bandhu

07¡ë51¡ì09¡í Taurus

Venus

Krittika

Sun

Venus

Putra

01¡ë59¡ì43¡í Gemini

Mercury

Mrigasira

Mars

Ketu

Satru

26¡ë22¡ì52¡í Gemini

Mercury

Punarvasu

Jupiter

Ketu

Yuvati

25¡ë35¡ì34¡í Cancer

Moon

Aslesha

Mercury

Rahu

Randhra

05¡ë31¡ì19¡í Virgo

Mercury

U.Phalguni

Sun

Mercury

Dharma

10¡ë06¡ì56¡í Libra

Venus

Swati

Rahu

Jupiter

07¡ë51¡ì09¡í Scorpio

Mars

Anuradha

Saturn

Ketu

Labha

01¡ë59¡ì43¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

Moola

Ketu

Venus

Vyaya

26¡ë22¡ì52¡í Sagittarius

Jupiter

P.Shadha

Venus

Ketu

For Accident we take

September 27, 2006

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Adith Ji

Tem Pram Chopra

Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

Thank you very much,i got it.We can make a folder at files section for

this type of Attachment,after some time period that can be

delete.Punitji can allow it.

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear M.S.Bhora,

>

> I have posted the file in the files section.

> file name " When he met with an Severe accident? Quiz 3 "

>

> Thanks

>

> Adith

>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:09 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> > Dear Adithji,

> >

> > Will you please put these files in files section because i could not

> > got it by " Attachment " system or you can send me directly.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> > <%40>,

" adith

> > kasinath.g.k "

> >

> > <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > DEAR FRIENDS,

> > >

> > > I HAVE ATTACHED HERE WITH THE ANSWER AND THE ANALYSIS FOR THIS QUIZ

> > FOR YOUR

> > > KIND REFERENCE.

> > >

> > > I THANK YOU ALL WHO SPENT THEIR PRECIOUS TIME AND PARTICIPATED AND

> > SUPPORTED

> > > ME .

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath

> > > <gkadithkasinath@>wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > >

> > > > While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I

> > > > thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details

of one

> > > > of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his

conscious

> > > > after few days under coma.

> > > >

> > > > Birth details:

> > > >

> > > > Male

> > > > 8.59 am

> > > > 13/1/1982

> > > > Ajmir

> > > > 26D27M

> > > > 74D42M

> > > >

> > > > If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related

to 8 and

> > > > 12.

> > > > But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an

Severe

> > > > accident.?

> > > >

> > > > Clues:

> > > > A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN "

> > > > b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.

> > > >

> > > > I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

> > > > analysis on your method of follow!

> > > >

> > > > Questions:

> > > > a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

> > > > b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!

> > > > C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

> > > >

> > > > This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This

will be

> > > > definitely useful for all including new comers!

> > > >

> > > > I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Created a folder named KPBC3 at KPBC/KPBC3/. Please upload all files related to Quiz 3 there.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Thank you very much,i got it.We can make a folder at files section for

this type of Attachment,after some time period that can be

delete.Punitji can allow it.

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear M.S.Bhora,

>

> I have posted the file in the files section.

> file name " When he met with an Severe accident? Quiz 3 "

>

> Thanks

>

> Adith

>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:09 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> > Dear Adithji,

> >

> > Will you please put these files in files section because i could not

> > got it by " Attachment " system or you can send me directly.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> > <%40>,

" adith

> > kasinath.g.k "

> >

> > >

> > > DEAR FRIENDS,

> > >

> > > I HAVE ATTACHED HERE WITH THE ANSWER AND THE ANALYSIS FOR THIS QUIZ

> > FOR YOUR

> > > KIND REFERENCE.

> > >

> > > I THANK YOU ALL WHO SPENT THEIR PRECIOUS TIME AND PARTICIPATED AND

> > SUPPORTED

> > > ME .

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath

> > > <gkadithkasinath@>wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > >

> > > > While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I

> > > > thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details

of one

> > > > of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his

conscious

> > > > after few days under coma.

> > > >

> > > > Birth details:

> > > >

> > > > Male

> > > > 8.59 am

> > > > 13/1/1982

> > > > Ajmir

> > > > 26D27M

> > > > 74D42M

> > > >

> > > > If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related

to 8 and

> > > > 12.

> > > > But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an

Severe

> > > > accident.?

> > > >

> > > > Clues:

> > > > A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN "

> > > > b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.

> > > >

> > > > I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

> > > > analysis on your method of follow!

> > > >

> > > > Questions:

> > > > a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

> > > > b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!

> > > > C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

> > > >

> > > > This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This

will be

> > > > definitely useful for all including new comers!

> > > >

> > > > I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalanji,

In many instances in examples in the Readers when the nodes represent other planets then the planets are dropped and the nodes are considered as fruitful significators. No exceptions have been mentioned as far as I remember. I think we have to consider two points to follow this concept or not.

1.If the particular node is also a primary significator then the planet may be dropped and node be accepted.

2.If the sub lord of the node is a significator for the concerned house the node may be considered in place of the other planet,else the node need be discarded.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 3:57:03 PMRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Dear Luther After gone through your analysis, I have the following doubt. 1) Rahu represents Mercury. Then whether mercury is to be droped or not in the significator list? 2) Ketu represents Sun. Then whether Sun to be droped or not? 3) Rahu represents Saturn. Then whether Saturn to be droped or not? Dhanabalan --- On Tue, 2/10/09, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

tw853 <tw853 > Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.comTuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Luther ji,4 (end of everything, here life) is usually found together with the standard 8 & 12 for accident in the fatal cases of accident.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Adith,> Following is my analysis.> > > Currently there is a long discussion that an accident takes place during the periods of the sub lords of 4, 8 and 12.> Sub lord of VI = Venus> Sub lord of VIII = Mercury> Sub lord of XII = Kethu. Kethu is conjoined with Sun and transits in its constellation . Sun is therefore accepted. Now we have to find how Venus and Mercury inflict injury.> Lord of VI = Mercury. No planet is posited in

constellation of Mercury. So Mercury is strong., no doubt. But Rahu is posited in Gemini and hence is very strong , stronger than Mercury. It is also conjoined with VI cusp. Hence it becomes still stronger for VI house maters. Rahu also becomes a significator of VIII.> Jupiter is in the constellation of Rahu. But Jupiter does not signify VIII. So Jupiter can be excluded from the list of culprits.> Thus Mercury and Rahu could be the culprits. > Mercury is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of XII and Ascendant. XII signifies hospitalization and Ascendant indicates mental status (coma).> Rahu is in the sub of Sun occupant of Sun that does not own any house but posited in XII.> So it is almost sure that Mercury and Rahu inflicted the mishap. Rahu being stronger I would select Rahu as antara lord and Mercury as bhukti lord.> This period runs from 26-04-2006 to

13-06-2006.> Rahu is the slow moving significator. > Rahu enters in sub of Mercury in Saturn star on 29th May 2006 and runs beyond 13th June..> Sun enters Mrigasira on 9th June and transits there in till beyond 13th June> An accident may be expected during Rahu dasa, Mercury bhukti and Sun antara if transit agrees then during December 2033 and January 2034 at the age of around 51 years. > Answers:-> 1. Sun mahadasa-Mercury Bhukti-Rahu antara. 26th April to 13th June 2006.> 2. Probable date 10/11 June 2006> 3.. Rahu-Mercury- Sun December 2033/January 2034> > Dr Luther Rath> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> @gro

ups.com> Monday, February 9, 2009 7:06:55 PM> Re: When he met with an severe accident?> > > Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.> > I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.> > I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.> > Looking forward your participations> > Regards> Adith> > > On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > Dear

Members,> > While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I> thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of one> of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious> after few days under coma.> > Birth details:> > Male> 8.59 am> 13/1/1982> Ajmir> 26D27M> 74D42M> > If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and> 12.. > But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe> accident.?> > Clues:> A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"> b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.> > I request our members to study and give their result with detailed> analysis on your method of follow!> > Questions:> a)When he could

have met with an Severe Accident? > b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!> C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?> > This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will be> definitely useful for all including new comers!> > I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>

Guest guest

Nodes are stronger than the Planets, is a very basic rule.

But,

Has KSK written anywhere in his books that the planets connected to Nodes must be completely struck off, for analysis and study and only the Nodes be taken explicitly forgetting the planets in question?

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar

Mr.KSK has written on many occasions to drop the planets if nodes represent it. He did not advocate to take both the planet and node. I give you one example at page 63 of KP Original volume II under the heading 'Air accident'.

//Find out whether there is a node occuping the sign of the significators. Rahu is in pisces ruled by jupiter. Hence drop Jupiter and take Rahu as significator.//

Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 4:13 PM

But,

Has KSK written anywhere in his books that the planets connected to Nodes must be completely struck off, for analysis and study and only the Nodes be taken explicitly forgetting the planets in question?

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear ,As I have already pointed out If we check the strength of the Planets in all aspects , we can find the reason, These are all postmortem. Finding them in advance needs a lot of excercises,

Though Venus is also a good signficator of the event, it is a good signnificator of IV and connected to 11 only. But it has played a role as Andra.Otherwise Venus in her Dasa would have given the accident!! But he has not met with such ! So Venus as a Dasa lord does not have the power to give such incidents in its Dasa.

If we see SUN is in its own star . Ketu is in Sun' star but it is closer to Sun only. Moreover Sun is the star lord of both IV and VIII cusps. Hence it is becoming stronger and gave the results in its Maha Dasa. in this Dasa Venus is played its role for the IV signification which is required for an accident.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Adith ji and learned members,I shall be grateful if the learned members can clarify the following for my understanding:Why did the native not meet with an accident in the long venus mahadasha when all the planets do indicate 8,12, e.g in venus-sun, venus-rahu, venus-mer, ven-ket etc.?

Venus does not signify 8 and is connected to 11, that is one reason I understand. But in Sun's bhukti, it could've been adverse, in any case native was saved.If we didn't know the dasha lord, how would one choose the dasha with confidence? Would we shortlist Rahu first as most malefic?

Guest guest

Dear Punitji,

Thanks to create the folder.All the " Attachment " .doc can be upload

there so we can read or download the same,make it policy for future.It

will be help full.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Created a folder named KPBC3 at

> KPBC/KPBC3/. Please

upload

> all files related to Quiz 3 there.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> > Dear Adithji,

> >

> > Thank you very much,i got it.We can make a folder at files section for

> > this type of Attachment,after some time period that can be

> > delete.Punitji can allow it.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.bohra

> >

> >

> > <%40>,

" adith

> > kasinath.g.k "

> > >

> > > Dear M.S.Bhora,

> > >

> > > I have posted the file in the files section.

> > > file name " When he met with an Severe accident? Quiz 3 "

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > >

> > > Adith

> > >

> > > On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:09 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Adithji,

> > > >

> > > > Will you please put these files in files section because i

could not

> > > > got it by " Attachment " system or you can send me directly.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > >

> > > >

<%40><%

> > 40>,

> >

> > " adith

> > > > kasinath.g.k "

> > > >

> > > > <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > DEAR FRIENDS,

> > > > >

> > > > > I HAVE ATTACHED HERE WITH THE ANSWER AND THE ANALYSIS FOR

THIS QUIZ

> > > > FOR YOUR

> > > > > KIND REFERENCE.

> > > > >

> > > > > I THANK YOU ALL WHO SPENT THEIR PRECIOUS TIME AND

PARTICIPATED AND

> > > > SUPPORTED

> > > > > ME .

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath

> > > > > <gkadithkasinath@>wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > While we are discussing on the accident instances on the

thread, I

> > > > > > thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details

> > of one

> > > > > > of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his

> > conscious

> > > > > > after few days under coma.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Birth details:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Male

> > > > > > 8.59 am

> > > > > > 13/1/1982

> > > > > > Ajmir

> > > > > > 26D27M

> > > > > > 74D42M

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related

> > to 8 and

> > > > > > 12.

> > > > > > But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an

> > Severe

> > > > > > accident.?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Clues:

> > > > > > A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN "

> > > > > > b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents

yet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I request our members to study and give their result with

detailed

> > > > > > analysis on your method of follow!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Questions:

> > > > > > a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

> > > > > > b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would

be great!

> > > > > > C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This

> > will be

> > > > > > definitely useful for all including new comers!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks and Regards

> > > > > > Adith

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,Venus is lord of 9th and 4th in 12th. Venus is in star of Moon lord of 7th in 7th . So Venus strongly signifies 7th which is 12th from 8th i.e. negation of accident. Also, Venus is Sub of 11th and doesn't have any planet in its star, so strongly signifies 11th as well which is negation of 12th. Absence of 8th and 12th is not allowing Venus to give accident in its mahadasa. Venus, being strong significator of 4th, is allowed only as a supporting planet. This is not true for Sun mahadasa because Sun is very strong significator of 12th.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thank you very much for clarifying. I get your point.If you pardon my naivete, is it always that the Dasha lord has to give absolute clearance? Can you please tell me how do we assess the sequence of

planets to serve as D-B-A-S lords for any particular event, if they all

signify the event.Is on first come first served basis? And who will decide the element of self in the sequence, like in this case saturn figures in as the S-lord?Some time back there was a discussion on the sequence of DBA. If 3 planets have caused an event, are they likely to cause a similar event when they get into any such sequence again?

Some members thought they might and it is quite likely. Hope you will excuse me for so many questions, but it will really help.Best RegardsNeelam2009/2/11 Punit Pandey <punitp

Dear Neelam ji,Venus is lord of 9th and 4th in 12th. Venus is in star of Moon lord of 7th in 7th . So Venus strongly signifies 7th which is 12th from 8th i.e. negation of accident. Also, Venus is Sub of 11th and doesn't have any planet in its star, so strongly signifies 11th as well which is negation of 12th. Absence of 8th and 12th is not allowing Venus to give accident in its mahadasa. Venus, being strong significator of 4th, is allowed only as a supporting planet. This is not true for Sun mahadasa because Sun is very strong significator of 12th.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Interesting. In my 1991 edition of third reader page 18 under the heading " Air Accident " , I find following - " Find out whether there is a node occupying the sign of the significators. Rahu is in Pisces rules by Jupiter. Hence take Rahu as the strong significator "

So " drop Jupiter " has been removed. It seems the language has been changed/ corrected later on to avoid this confusion what you are having. This application seems correct to me. In other words, in my opinion, it is not advisable to drop Jupiter but Rahu is definitely stronger significator than Jupiter.

Replacing planet with nodes makes sense when we need to find out significators for one time event (like death). But when we have possibility of reoccurance of events, like accident, it is not advisable to remove the planet altogether for which agents are acting. In that case, we should include planet as well as agent in significators list, in my opinion.

In our KPBC3, I believe that Moon is the saving grace for the native being strong significator of 7th (12th to 8th). Moon, being the star lord of Mars, Mercury and Venus, is not allowing these planets to have more accidents.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Bhaskar

Mr.KSK has written on many occasions to drop the planets if nodes represent it. He did not advocate to take both the planet and node. I give you one example at page 63 of KP Original volume II under the heading 'Air accident'.

//Find out whether there is a node occuping the sign of the significators. Rahu is in pisces ruled by jupiter. Hence drop Jupiter and take Rahu as significator.//

Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 4:13 PM

But,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,General rule of dasa judgement is that the bhukti lord will act under the framework of mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord will work under the framework of bhukti lord. Also all these planets work under the framework of the birth chart.

Mahadasa lord cannot give anything which is not promised in the birth chart. Bhukti lord cannot give which is not promised by mahadasa lord. Similarly, antardasa lord cannot give something which is not promised by bhukti lord. Even some events happen due to weak signification of mahadasa lord, the intensity will not be there. For example, in KPBC3, if an accident had to happen in Venus-Rahu dasa, it would have been minor.

Does it answers your question?Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:06 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thank you very much for clarifying. I get your point.If you pardon my naivete, is it always that the Dasha lord has to give absolute clearance? Can you please tell me how do we assess the sequence of

planets to serve as D-B-A-S lords for any particular event, if they all

signify the event.Is on first come first served basis? And who will decide the element of self in the sequence, like in this case saturn figures in as the S-lord?Some time back there was a discussion on the sequence of DBA. If 3 planets have caused an event, are they likely to cause a similar event when they get into any such sequence again?

Some members thought they might and it is quite likely. Hope you will excuse me for so many questions, but it will really help.Best RegardsNeelam2009/2/11 Punit Pandey <punitp

Guest guest

Dear Punitji

It was copied from KP Original volume II. While copying, they missed a part of the sentence. I have verified the KP Reader III before my posting.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear Dhanabalan ji, Interesting. In my 1991 edition of third reader page 18 under the heading "Air Accident", I find following -"Find out whether there is a node occupying the sign of the significators. Rahu is in Pisces rules by Jupiter. Hence take Rahu as the strong significator"So "drop Jupiter" has been removed. It seems the language has been changed/ corrected later on to avoid this confusion what you are having. This application seems correct to me. In other words, in my opinion, it is not advisable to drop Jupiter but Rahu is definitely stronger significator than Jupiter. Replacing planet with nodes makes sense when we need to find out significators for one time event (like death). But when we have possibility of reoccurance of events, like accident, it is not advisable to remove the planet altogether for which agents are acting. In that case, we should include planet as well as agent in significators list,

in my opinion. In our KPBC3, I believe that Moon is the saving grace for the native being strong significator of 7th (12th to 8th). Moon, being the star lord of Mars, Mercury and Venus, is not allowing these planets to have more accidents. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Bhaskar

//Find out whether there is a node occuping the sign of the significators. Rahu is in pisces ruled by jupiter. Hence drop Jupiter and take Rahu as significator. //

Dhanabalan

--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: When he met with an severe accident?@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 4:13 PM

But,

Bhaskar.