Ajmir

26D27M

74D42M

If one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and

But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

accident.?

Clues:

A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN "

b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.

I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

analysis on your method of follow!

Questions:

a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident?

b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!

C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will be

definitely useful for all including new comers!

I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith

Everery member will try to rectify the chart first with their own method. To confirm their rectified birth time, some life events like marriage date, child birth date, profession are required. Please give some life events.Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath When he met with an severe accident? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 3:17 PM

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his consciousafter few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severeaccident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailedanalysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an

accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan,His parents are looking for a bride now! But in 2003 April (sun-Rah-Rah), he was in Love affair and got marriage legally in a Registered Office without their parents knowledge, but never lived together and within 3-4 months that girl got married to another. Now his parents are looking for a bride. (The message was shared by the boy, when I said him the possibility of 2nd marriage to him and also he should be in the same situation of love with some one else at present, he accepted and shared the above ). The date of marriage not got.

I have no other details other than this.Hope the BTR may also be done by other people with the help of RP. Actually I did not do any rectification as the RP were matching to the Lagna. It was done a month back.

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

Everery member will try to rectify the chart first with their own method. To confirm their rectified birth time, some life events like marriage date, child birth date, profession are required. Please give some life events.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath When he met with an severe accident?

Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 3:17 PM

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

after few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

accident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN " b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

analysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an

accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,Applying simple KP, I think that Mercury is the most dangerous planet as it is lord of 6 and 8 in 12th. Also it has no planet in its star so it has to give result of these dangerous houses. Saturn, lord of 1st in 8th in star of Mars another occupant of 8th, I believe is the second most dangerous planet. As we already know that the accident happens in Sun's dasa, I would say that Sun/Sat/Mer from 18/ 1/05 to 7/ 3/05 has strong possibility of accident. Somehow my gut feeling (because of RP) also tells that Venus can also be a culprit, so I am also seeing possibility of accident in Sun/Ven/Mer period from 6/11/07 to 27/12/07.

Talking non KP, I believe that year 2009 is also not good for him as Jupiter is transiting over natal Mercury and aspecting natal Saturn and natal Mars. My best wishing for him. Thanks & Regards,

Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan,His parents are looking for a bride now! But in 2003 April (sun-Rah-Rah), he was in Love affair and got marriage legally in a Registered Office without their parents knowledge, but never lived together and within 3-4 months that girl got married to another. Now his parents are looking for a bride. (The message was shared by the boy, when I said him the possibility of 2nd marriage to him and also he should be in the same situation of love with some one else at present, he accepted and shared the above ). The date of marriage not got.

I have no other details other than this.Hope the BTR may also be done by other people with the help of RP. Actually I did not do any rectification as the RP were matching to the Lagna. It was done a month back.

Dear Adith

Everery member will try to rectify the chart first with their own method. To confirm their rectified birth time, some life events like marriage date, child birth date, profession are required. Please give some life events.

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

after few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severe

accident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN " b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

analysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an

accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Punit Pandey Jithank you so much for your participation and reply.Noted. RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,Applying simple KP, I think that Mercury is the most dangerous planet as it is lord of 6 and 8 in 12th. Also it has no planet in its star so it has to give result of these dangerous houses. Saturn, lord of 1st in 8th in star of Mars another occupant of 8th, I believe is the second most dangerous planet. As we already know that the accident happens in Sun's dasa, I would say that Sun/Sat/Mer from 18/ 1/05 to 7/ 3/05 has strong possibility of accident. Somehow my gut feeling (because of RP) also tells that Venus can also be a culprit, so I am also seeing possibility of accident in Sun/Ven/Mer period from 6/11/07 to 27/12/07.

Talking non KP, I believe that year 2009 is also not good for him as Jupiter is transiting over natal Mercury and aspecting natal Saturn and natal Mars. My best wishing for him. Thanks & Regards,

Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Adith

Adith

Guest guest

Dear AdithI checked withRPs today at 2-33-25hrs. moon at mer ju me, and lagna at me ra sa Ra is conj.ju so agent of ju sat.So, I will opt for Su merc ra dasa, in may 06Regardssujata--- On Sat, 7/2/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath..g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 1:01 AM

Dear Punit Pandey Jithank you so much for your participation and reply.Noted. RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji,Applying simple KP, I think that Mercury is the most dangerous planet as it is lord of 6 and 8 in 12th. Also it has no planet in its star so it has to give result of these dangerous houses.. Saturn, lord of 1st in 8th in star of Mars another occupant of 8th, I believe is the second most dangerous planet. As we already know that the accident happens in Sun's dasa, I would say that Sun/Sat/Mer from 18/ 1/05 to 7/ 3/05 has strong possibility of accident. Somehow my gut feeling (because of RP) also tells that Venus can also be a culprit, so I am also seeing possibility of accident in Sun/Ven/Mer period from 6/11/07 to 27/12/07.

Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan,His parents are looking for a bride now! But in 2003 April (sun-Rah-Rah) , he was in Love affair and got marriage legally in a Registered Office without their parents knowledge, but never lived together and within 3-4 months that girl got married to another. Now his parents are looking for a bride. (The message was shared by the boy, when I said him the possibility of 2nd marriage to him and also he should be in the same situation of love with some one else at present, he accepted and shared the above ). The date of marriage not got.

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> When he met with an severe accident?

@gro ups.comFriday, February 6, 2009, 3:17 PM

accident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailed

Adith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sujatja ji,Thanks for your analysis and answer.RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 3:41 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear AdithI checked withRPs today at 2-33-25hrs. moon at mer ju me, and lagna at me ra sa Ra is conj.ju so agent of ju sat.So, I will opt for Su merc ra dasa, in may 06Regardssujata--- On Sat, 7/2/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath..g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: When he met with an severe accident?

Date: Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 1:01 AM

Dear Punit Pandey Jithank you so much for your participation and reply.Noted. RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji,Applying simple KP, I think that Mercury is the most dangerous planet as it is lord of 6 and 8 in 12th. Also it has no planet in its star so it has to give result of these dangerous houses.. Saturn, lord of 1st in 8th in star of Mars another occupant of 8th, I believe is the second most dangerous planet. As we already know that the accident happens in Sun's dasa, I would say that Sun/Sat/Mer from 18/ 1/05 to 7/ 3/05 has strong possibility of accident. Somehow my gut feeling (because of RP) also tells that Venus can also be a culprit, so I am also seeing possibility of accident in Sun/Ven/Mer period from 6/11/07 to 27/12/07.

Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan,His parents are looking for a bride now! But in 2003 April (sun-Rah-Rah) , he was in Love affair and got marriage legally in a Registered Office without their parents knowledge, but never lived together and within 3-4 months that girl got married to another. Now his parents are looking for a bride. (The message was shared by the boy, when I said him the possibility of 2nd marriage to him and also he should be in the same situation of love with some one else at present, he accepted and shared the above ). The date of marriage not got.

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Dhanabalan R <r..dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

When he met with an severe accident?

@gro ups.comFriday, February 6, 2009, 3:17 PM

Adith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

As per vimshotari dasa system,

He met with a accident during the bhukti of Jupiter

Kind regards

Sudhir

-

gkadithkasinath

Friday, February 06, 2009 8:47 PM

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his consciousafter few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severeaccident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailedanalysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Shri Adithji,

The quiz chart lagna cuspal position and 8th cuspal position both indicate accident to the native. Main planet causing the accident is Saturn for the reason that (a) He is with self strength placed in 8th (b) conjunct with Mars

karaka for accident © Satn.aspecting the Bhadhakasthana Rasi. You are awarre that for movable Lagna, Bhadhakasthana is to be considered 11th Rasi only and not 11th Bhavam. Here 8th house lord is Mercury and he is also sub of 8th placed in 12th in the star of Moon who is also in the sub of Mercury. As such the accident should have taken place during Sun Dasa Saturn Bhukthi Mercury Anthara Mars sookshma.. Transit also should have agreed.

It is worth to note that Sun Dasa lord in his own star has his sub lord Mars karaka for accident, placed in 8th along with Lagna lord Saturn.Thus 1 and 8th signification is involved with 8th house. Bhukthi lord Saturn too is in the star of Mars strong for 8h, as he is inhis own sub. Mercury Anthra lord is in the sub of Satn. fully co-operating bhukthi lord Satn.

Mars a natural karaka for accident placed in 8th conjoined

with Saturn should have played his karakathwa.The native's chart, all the following perriods of Sun i.e. Moon. Mars. etc are also not good, as they in one way or other is connected with 8th, The Dasa period in which accident occurred with permutation combination when transit also to agree he may get involved accidents. Since Rahu Lagna

S/L is strong for 9th and Mercury S/L of 8th is strong for 5th by getting 'A' grade signification, there appears to be

no danger to life. As it is herculian task to trace the transit of planets, especially planets transiting 8th house the sensitive point, I have not ventured on this as my health condition does not allow me to strain.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Saturday, February 07, 2009 1:01 AM

Re: When he met with an severe accident?

Dear Punit Pandey Jithank you so much for your participation and reply.Noted. RegardsAdith

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote:

Dear Adith ji,Applying simple KP, I think that Mercury is the most dangerous planet as it is lord of 6 and 8 in 12th. Also it has no planet in its star so it has to give result of these dangerous houses. Saturn, lord of 1st in 8th in star of Mars another occupant of 8th, I believe is the second most dangerous planet. As we already know that the accident happens in Sun's dasa, I would say that Sun/Sat/Mer from 18/ 1/05 to 7/ 3/05 has strong possibility of accident. Somehow my gut feeling (because of RP) also tells that Venus can also be a culprit, so I am also seeing possibility of accident in Sun/Ven/Mer period from 6/11/07 to 27/12/07.Talking non KP, I believe that year 2009 is also not good for him as Jupiter is transiting over natal Mercury and aspecting natal Saturn and natal Mars. My best wishing for him. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan,His parents are looking for a bride now! But in 2003 April (sun-Rah-Rah), he was in Love affair and got marriage legally in a Registered Office without their parents knowledge, but never lived together and within 3-4 months that girl got married to another. Now his parents are looking for a bride. (The message was shared by the boy, when I said him the possibility of 2nd marriage to him and also he should be in the same situation of love with some one else at present, he accepted and shared the above ). The date of marriage not got. I have no other details other than this.Hope the BTR may also be done by other people with the help of RP. Actually I did not do any rectification as the RP were matching to the Lagna. It was done a month back.RegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan > wrote:

Dear Adith

Everery member will try to rectify the chart first with their own method. To confirm their rectified birth time, some life events like marriage date, child birth date, profession are required. Please give some life events.Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath > When he met with an severe accident? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 3:17 PM

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his consciousafter few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severeaccident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailedanalysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Sudhir Ji,Thanks for your reply. But posting of your analysis will be appreciated.RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 9:04 PM, sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

Dear Adith,

As per vimshotari dasa system,

He met with a accident during the bhukti of Jupiter

Kind regards

Sudhir

-

gkadithkasinath

Friday, February 06, 2009 8:47 PM

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his consciousafter few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severeaccident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN " b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailedanalysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,Thank you so much for your analysis with hard strain taken.Your Answer is: Sun-Saturn-Mercury-Mars (DBAS)Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Shri Adithji,

The quiz chart lagna cuspal position and 8th cuspal position both indicate accident to the native. Main planet causing the accident is Saturn for the reason that (a) He is with self strength placed in 8th (b) conjunct with Mars

karaka for accident © Satn.aspecting the Bhadhakasthana Rasi. You are awarre that for movable Lagna, Bhadhakasthana is to be considered 11th Rasi only and not 11th Bhavam. Here 8th house lord is Mercury and he is also sub of 8th placed in 12th in the star of Moon who is also in the sub of Mercury. As such the accident should have taken place during Sun Dasa Saturn Bhukthi Mercury Anthara Mars sookshma.. Transit also should have agreed.

It is worth to note that Sun Dasa lord in his own star has his sub lord Mars karaka for accident, placed in 8th along with Lagna lord Saturn.Thus 1 and 8th signification is involved with 8th house. Bhukthi lord Saturn too is in the star of Mars strong for 8h, as he is inhis own sub. Mercury Anthra lord is in the sub of Satn. fully co-operating bhukthi lord Satn.

Mars a natural karaka for accident placed in 8th conjoined

with Saturn should have played his karakathwa.The native's chart, all the following perriods of Sun i.e. Moon. Mars. etc are also not good, as they in one way or other is connected with 8th, The Dasa period in which accident occurred with permutation combination when transit also to agree he may get involved accidents. Since Rahu Lagna

S/L is strong for 9th and Mercury S/L of 8th is strong for 5th by getting 'A' grade signification, there appears to be

no danger to life. As it is herculian task to trace the transit of planets, especially planets transiting 8th house the sensitive point, I have not ventured on this as my health condition does not allow me to strain.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Punit Pandey Jithank you so much for your participation and reply.Noted. RegardsAdith

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,Applying simple KP, I think that Mercury is the most dangerous planet as it is lord of 6 and 8 in 12th. Also it has no planet in its star so it has to give result of these dangerous houses. Saturn, lord of 1st in 8th in star of Mars another occupant of 8th, I believe is the second most dangerous planet. As we already know that the accident happens in Sun's dasa, I would say that Sun/Sat/Mer from 18/ 1/05 to 7/ 3/05 has strong possibility of accident. Somehow my gut feeling (because of RP) also tells that Venus can also be a culprit, so I am also seeing possibility of accident in Sun/Ven/Mer period from 6/11/07 to 27/12/07.Talking non KP, I believe that year 2009 is also not good for him as Jupiter is transiting over natal Mercury and aspecting natal Saturn and natal Mars. My best wishing for him. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan,His parents are looking for a bride now! But in 2003 April (sun-Rah-Rah), he was in Love affair and got marriage legally in a Registered Office without their parents knowledge, but never lived together and within 3-4 months that girl got married to another. Now his parents are looking for a bride. (The message was shared by the boy, when I said him the possibility of 2nd marriage to him and also he should be in the same situation of love with some one else at present, he accepted and shared the above ). The date of marriage not got. I have no other details other than this.Hope the BTR may also be done by other people with the help of RP. Actually I did not do any rectification as the RP were matching to the Lagna. It was done a month back.RegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

Everery member will try to rectify the chart first with their own method. To confirm their rectified birth time, some life events like marriage date, child birth date, profession are required. Please give some life events.Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath When he met with an severe accident? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 3:17 PM

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his consciousafter few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severeaccident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN " b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailedanalysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Shri Adithji,

BTR correction not considered necessary, as Lagna CSL is

Rahu agent of Merc., which is S/L of Moo.(b) Lagna star

lord Mars aspects both Kethu and Sun. Kethu is star lord

of Moon and Sun is sign lord of Moon.

The natal chart tallys with the event of his love affair and

broken marriage as 7th CSL is Rahu in dual sign as agent of Mercury dual planet. Rahu is strong by conjunction with 6th cusp. Mercury is A grade signfn. for both 5th & 7th love

affairs. Rahu represents Mercury. Second marriage is indicated as CSL of 2nd is Mercury with self strength,

signifying 2 and 7. Rahu gets 11th signfication.

Thanking you,

K.S.V.Ramani

The following may please be added to my mail of 7-2-2009.

-

adith kasinath.g.k

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote:

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan > wrote:

Dear Adith

Everery member will try to rectify the chart first with their own method. To confirm their rectified birth time, some life events like marriage date, child birth date, profession are required. Please give some life events.Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath > When he met with an severe accident? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 3:17 PM

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,thanks for your additional findings .RegardsAdithOn Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Shri Adithji,

BTR correction not considered necessary, as Lagna CSL is

Rahu agent of Merc., which is S/L of Moo.(b) Lagna star

lord Mars aspects both Kethu and Sun. Kethu is star lord

of Moon and Sun is sign lord of Moon.

The natal chart tallys with the event of his love affair and

broken marriage as 7th CSL is Rahu in dual sign as agent of Mercury dual planet. Rahu is strong by conjunction with 6th cusp. Mercury is A grade signfn. for both 5th & 7th love

affairs. Rahu represents Mercury. Second marriage is indicated as CSL of 2nd is Mercury with self strength,

signifying 2 and 7. Rahu gets 11th signfication.

Thanking you,

K.S.V.Ramani

The following may please be added to my mail of 7-2-2009.

-

adith kasinath.g.k

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:07 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith Ji.My answers for a & b are,

(a)

Period - Su - Me - Sa - Ju

(b)

Date - 10

Sept 2006 at abuut 2.00 pmPl see the attachment for detail and ChartSunaparantha

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 8:47:58 PM When he met with an severe accident?

Dear Members,

While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, I

thought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of one

of my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his conscious

after few days under coma.

Birth details:

Male

8.59 am

13/1/1982

Ajmir

26D27M

74D42M

accident.?

Clues:

A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"

Questions:

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Sunaprantha ji,Thank you so much for your detailed analysis and the result.RegardsAdithOn Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Adith Ji.My answers for a & b are,

(a)

Period - Su - Me - Sa - Ju

(b)

Date - 10

Sept 2006 at abuut 2.00 pmPl see the attachment for detail and ChartSunaparantha

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 8:47:58 PM

Dear Members,

Birth details:

Male

8.59 am

13/1/1982

Ajmir

26D27M

74D42M

accident.?

Clues:

Questions:

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.

I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.

Looking forward your participationsRegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,

Birth details:

Male

8.59 am

13/1/1982

Ajmir

26D27M

74D42M

accident.?

Clues:

Questions:

Thanks and Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,With your kind permission I wish to submit my humble attempt at Quiz 3. Applying my beginner's level KP, I've tried to reach some conclusion, though with great difficulty, I must admit.

The event could've happened in SUN-MER-SAT from 23.7.2006 to 10.9.2006 (with mars as sookshm) A close second choice is: SUN-SAT-MER from 16.1.2005 to 6.3.2007Please find my detailed analysis in the file attached herewith.

Best RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,Thank you so much for your participation and your noted your Answer,Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Adith ji,With your kind permission I wish to submit my humble attempt at Quiz 3. Applying my beginner's level KP, I've tried to reach some conclusion, though with great difficulty, I must admit.

The event could've happened in SUN-MER-SAT from 23.7.2006 to 10.9.2006 (with mars as sookshm) A close second choice is: SUN-SAT-MER from 16.1.2005 to 6.3.2007Please find my detailed analysis in the file attached herewith.

Best RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for your Kind Words I will get in touch with topic as now a days strange things happening to me, I am having unstable astro-spiritual Powers due to some reasons and unable to find the Root Cause yet. Why I am not able to find the pure accuracy of the natural happening exactly? Why my experience is not enough to catch that particular event? If I am successful in many matters then why I am unable to predict in some matters. If our practice can explore the truth with the same steps of knowledge the what makes complete out of course questions some times. Does that mean the native come to us for his searched fruit can be given by particular astrologers only which is destined for him to help in this divine Knowledge? I use to gain all the knowledge of astrology to know where is the unique truth is hidden. In all the theories there are predicting powers and they suppose to get it clean and well judge too. Then It may also mean that even astrological Branch is fixed for the native to the fruitful results with a particular Astrologer. Or the only factor is remain that the native will get fruitful results only when the time come? If it is so then why can't we see that particular time frame so that it can help the native accordingly. If true prediction is going to happen the my opinion is that all branches of Astrology must predict the same to happen. That is the my main aim of life to club up and predict the well judge query of nature with all the branch of divine path. If result is not similar then it is not the right time for the native to get final results. Because Success is never ending, and Failure is never final concept.

I know all will agree with this but have difference of opinion too.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/9/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.

I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.

Looking forward your participationsRegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

analysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Pram ji,Thanks for your kind words and your explanation.I hope only if we start practicing and admit some errors , then only we can taste the real fruit of what he learned.Of course only if a native is destined to get good guideness from a good Astrologer, he will be sent to a that good astrologer. Otherwise, he will be in the hands of others who could not guide him properly which could make him go in ruin. Even for this some planets on behalf of Poorva punya should support. I faced the same life theatening experience in my life when I was completely relying on Astrologers who could not predict and guide me. I lost everything which made me to find the secrets why they failed to guide me. Though it was my karma to face, still they should have guided me properly but due to my Karma I should have neglected thier words and went wrong, But the story was no so. I trusted them but they could not predict well. That initiated the zeal in side and started learning the KP system which I found to be more accuate and precise. Still I am learning through practical experiences.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for your Kind Words I will get in touch with topic as now a days strange things happening to me, I am having unstable astro-spiritual Powers due to some reasons and unable to find the Root Cause yet. Why I am not able to find the pure accuracy of the natural happening exactly? Why my experience is not enough to catch that particular event? If I am successful in many matters then why I am unable to predict in some matters. If our practice can explore the truth with the same steps of knowledge the what makes complete out of course questions some times. Does that mean the native come to us for his searched fruit can be given by particular astrologers only which is destined for him to help in this divine Knowledge? I use to gain all the knowledge of astrology to know where is the unique truth is hidden. In all the theories there are predicting powers and they suppose to get it clean and well judge too. Then It may also mean that even astrological Branch is fixed for the native to the fruitful results with a particular Astrologer. Or the only factor is remain that the native will get fruitful results only when the time come? If it is so then why can't we see that particular time frame so that it can help the native accordingly. If true prediction is going to happen the my opinion is that all branches of Astrology must predict the same to happen. That is the my main aim of life to club up and predict the well judge query of nature with all the branch of divine path. If result is not similar then it is not the right time for the native to get final results. Because Success is never ending, and Failure is never final concept.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

analysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident in future?

This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Prem Chopra

Instead of giving advice, you can share your expertise with the members.

Dhanabalan --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: When he met with an severe accident? Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 3:55 AM

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for your Kind Words I will get in touch with topic as now a days strange things happening to me, I am having unstable astro-spiritual Powers due to some reasons and unable to find the Root Cause yet. Why I am not able to find the pure accuracy of the natural happening exactly? Why my experience is not enough to catch that particular event? If I am successful in many matters then why I am unable to predict in some matters. If our practice can explore the truth with the same steps of knowledge the what makes complete out of course questions some times. Does that mean the native come to us for his searched fruit can be given by particular astrologers only which is destined for him to help in this divine Knowledge? I use to gain all the knowledge of astrology to know where is the unique truth is hidden. In all the theories there are predicting powers and they suppose to get it clean and well judge too. Then It may also mean that even astrological

Branch is fixed for the native to the fruitful results with a particular Astrologer. Or the only factor is remain that the native will get fruitful results only when the time come? If it is so then why can't we see that particular time frame so that it can help the native accordingly. If true prediction is going to happen the my opinion is that all branches of Astrology must predict the same to happen. That is the my main aim of life to club up and predict the well judge query of nature with all the branch of divine path. If result is not similar then it is not the right time for the native to get final results. Because Success is never ending, and Failure is never final concept.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/9/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.Looking forward your participationsRegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his consciousafter few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severeaccident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailedanalysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an

accident in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

Following is my analysis.

Currently there is a long discussion that an accident takes place during the periods of the sub lords of 4, 8 and 12.

Sub lord of VI = Venus

Sub lord of VIII = Mercury

Sub lord of XII = Kethu. Kethu is conjoined with Sun and transits in its constellation . Sun is therefore accepted. Now we have to find how Venus and Mercury inflict injury.

Lord of VI = Mercury. No planet is posited in constellation of Mercury. So Mercury is strong., no doubt. But Rahu is posited in Gemini and hence is very strong , stronger than Mercury. It is also conjoined with VI cusp. Hence it becomes still stronger for VI house maters. Rahu also becomes a significator of VIII.

Jupiter is in the constellation of Rahu. But Jupiter does not signify VIII. So Jupiter can be excluded from the list of culprits.

Thus Mercury and Rahu could be the culprits.

Mercury is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of XII and Ascendant. XII signifies hospitalization and Ascendant indicates mental status (coma).

Rahu is in the sub of Sun occupant of Sun that does not own any house but posited in XII.

So it is almost sure that Mercury and Rahu inflicted the mishap. Rahu being stronger I would select Rahu as antara lord and Mercury as bhukti lord.

This period runs from 26-04-2006 to 13-06-2006.

Rahu is the slow moving significator.

Rahu enters in sub of Mercury in Saturn star on 29th May 2006 and runs beyond 13th June..

Sun enters Mrigasira on 9th June and transits there in till beyond 13th June

An accident may be expected during Rahu dasa, Mercury bhukti and Sun antara if transit agrees then during December 2033 and January 2034 at the age of around 51 years.

Answers:-

Sun mahadasa-Mercury Bhukti-Rahu antara. 26th April to 13th June 2006.

Probable date 10/11 June 2006

Rahu-Mercury-Sun December 2033/January 2034

Dr Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 7:06:55 PMRe: When he met with an severe accident?

Dear Members, I could see the number of participants in this Blind chart is very minimal.I request all the seniors ,juniors and every body to particpate and give thier Expertise. This is Practical and not Theory like other threads which will be useful to enlighten our System of analysis.I request Dr.Luther, Baskar ji, TWji, Rao ji, Prem ji, Mohankumar Ji ,Sujatha ji and all others to participate. Dhanabalan ji has given his answer in the other thead. Ajoy has said he will give it before Tuesday the deadline.Looking forward your participationsRegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,While we are discussing on the accident instances on the thread, Ithought of making it more lively ,herewith furnish the details of oneof my clients who met with an severe accident, recovered his consciousafter few days under coma.Birth details:Male8.59 am13/1/1982Ajmir26D27M74D42MIf one sees the chart one could find many planets are related to 8 and12. But in which Dasa Bukthi And Andra , he could have met with an Severeaccident.?Clues:A).To make it easy, I declare the Dasa was " SUN"b).After that incident, he did not have any such accidents yet.I request our members to study and give their result with detailedanalysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident

in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith Ji

Thanks for your inner History it seems to be same as I am looking in Mirror. My Teacher given me conclusion that It is the time for you to become a Good analyzer because you are in a state of Research Mode in which nobody can satisfy you untill you discover it yourself. It is also means you are going to be Fruitful tree to others and it is destined that you are going to fulfill others wishes to by your divine path Knowledge. After learning this subject when I came to know that there are so many sufferers in the world which some hardly have courage to listen that what nature have destined for them. Think of the that time when you observe that poorva Karma obstacles has yet to cover.

Thanks for your word Sharing now feel very light and in balance.

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/10/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Pram ji,Thanks for your kind words and your explanation.I hope only if we start practicing and admit some errors , then only we can taste the real fruit of what he learned.Of course only if a native is destined to get good guideness from a good Astrologer, he will be sent to a that good astrologer. Otherwise, he will be in the hands of others who could not guide him properly which could make him go in ruin. Even for this some planets on behalf of Poorva punya should support. I faced the same life theatening experience in my life when I was completely relying on Astrologers who could not predict and guide me. I lost everything which made me to find the secrets why they failed to guide me. Though it was my karma to face, still they should have guided me properly but due to my Karma I should have neglected thier words and went wrong, But the story was no so. I trusted them but they could not predict well. That initiated the zeal in side and started learning the KP system which I found to be more accuate and precise. Still I am learning through practical experiences.

Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for your Suggestion I thought that Members must know that under what state I am going through as my Guruji always do with students so that a transperant thread made between us. I will share my knowledge of analysis with members.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/10/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Prem Chopra

Instead of giving advice, you can share your expertise with the members.

Dhanabalan --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964

Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 3:55 AM

Dear Adith Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

On 2/9/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther rath,Thank you so much for your participation and the answer.RegardsAdithOn Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adith,

Following is my analysis.

Currently there is a long discussion that an accident takes place during the periods of the sub lords of 4, 8 and 12.

Sub lord of VI = Venus

Sub lord of VIII = Mercury

Sub lord of XII = Kethu. Kethu is conjoined with Sun and transits in its constellation . Sun is therefore accepted. Now we have to find how Venus and Mercury inflict injury.

Lord of VI = Mercury. No planet is posited in constellation of Mercury. So Mercury is strong., no doubt. But Rahu is posited in Gemini and hence is very strong , stronger than Mercury. It is also conjoined with VI cusp. Hence it becomes still stronger for VI house maters. Rahu also becomes a significator of VIII.

Jupiter is in the constellation of Rahu. But Jupiter does not signify VIII. So Jupiter can be excluded from the list of culprits.

Thus Mercury and Rahu could be the culprits.

Mercury is in the sub of Saturn that is lord of XII and Ascendant. XII signifies hospitalization and Ascendant indicates mental status (coma).

Rahu is in the sub of Sun occupant of Sun that does not own any house but posited in XII.

So it is almost sure that Mercury and Rahu inflicted the mishap. Rahu being stronger I would select Rahu as antara lord and Mercury as bhukti lord.

This period runs from 26-04-2006 to 13-06-2006.

Rahu is the slow moving significator.

Rahu enters in sub of Mercury in Saturn star on 29th May 2006 and runs beyond 13th June..

Sun enters Mrigasira on 9th June and transits there in till beyond 13th June

An accident may be expected during Rahu dasa, Mercury bhukti and Sun antara if transit agrees then during December 2033 and January 2034 at the age of around 51 years.

Answers:-

Sun mahadasa-Mercury Bhukti-Rahu antara. 26th April to 13th June 2006.

Probable date 10/11 June 2006

Rahu-Mercury-Sun December 2033/January 2034

Dr Luther Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Monday, February 9, 2009 7:06:55 PMRe: When he met with an severe accident?

analysis on your method of follow!Questions:a)When he could have met with an Severe Accident? b)If one could judge the date of the accident that would be great!C)when he may be expected to get with an accident

in future?This is a practical test for you all who are interested! This will bedefinitely useful for all including new comers!I shall give the Answer on Tuesday 10/Feb!Thanks and RegardsAdith