IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

vimshottari dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri G.S.Iyer,

I have written an Article on the subject in ASTROVISION in May, 2008 issue. Kindly go thro' it for your satisfaction.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:19 AM

Vimshottari dasa

Dear Learned members of this group,

I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Guest guest

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional Astrology...

I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

I hope that you will try to digest the substance of the article...

In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject...

With the very best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 Sent: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM Vimshottari dasa

I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Yogesh Rao Lajmi,

I thank you very much for sharing the article on the subject.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan--- On Wed, 10/22/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: Vimshottari dasa Cc: subragops3Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 11:27 PM

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional Astrology...

I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject...

L.Y.Rao.

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 >@gro ups.comWednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM Vimshottari dasa

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ramani,

I thank you for your advice on the subject.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan--- On Wed, 10/22/08, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Vimshottari dasa Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 2:53 PM

Dear Sri G.S.Iyer,

I have written an Article on the subject in ASTROVISION in May, 2008 issue. Kindly go thro' it for your satisfaction.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:19 AM

Vimshottari dasa

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Thanks Mr Rao for posting article.It is thought provoking article.

Btw in my early days of learning, i read a book by Dr Rele published by A.H.Wheeler, that hypothesied about vimshoattri dasa.That could not convince me.

Here is material worth digestion.

Thank you once again for your kind effort to post this on list.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Cc: subragops3

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:57 PM

Re: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

L.Y.Rao.

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 > Sent: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM Vimshottari dasa

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Guest guest

Thanks a lot, Mr Rao.

Many articles of Dr Kar have been published in different magazines and

unfortunately the copies are not available to all members. I’d request

members possessing such articles to share them with other members.

Regards

Suprakash

On Behalf

Of Yogesh Rao Lajmi

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

9:57 PM

Cc: subragops3

Re:

Vimshottari dasa

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P.,

has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the

rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional

Astrology...

I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the

Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

I hope that you will try to digest the substance of the

article...

In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do

not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject...

L.Y.Rao.

Gopalakrishnan

Subra Iyer <subragops3

Wednesday, 22 October, 2008

10:19:47 AM

Vimshottari

dasa

I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari

Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to

moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for

this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading

messenger. Click

here

Guest guest

Dear Raoji,Can I too have a chance to share the article?SunaparanthaGopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:18:09 AMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Mr. Yogesh Rao Lajmi,

I thank you very much for sharing the article on the subject.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan--- On Wed, 10/22/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Vimshottari dasa@gro ups.comCc: subragops3 Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 11:27 PM

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

L.Y.Rao.

Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 >@gro ups.comWednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM Vimshottari dasa

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Guest guest

Sir; Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with. Thanking you in anticipation; Yours faithfully; P LakhlaniYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Gopalakrishnan, The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional Astrology... I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology... I hope that you will try to

digest the substance of the article... In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject... With the very best wishes, L.Y.Rao. Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 > Sent: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM Vimshottari dasa Dear Learned members of this group, I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets. Please enlighten me with your thoughts. Regards S.Gopalakrishnan Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your address.You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84,

Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003 Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Sir; Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with. Thanking you in anticipation; Yours faithfully; P LakhlaniYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Gopalakrishnan, The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional Astrology... I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology... I hope that you will try to

digest the substance of the article... In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject... With the very best wishes, L.Y.Rao. Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 >@gro ups.comWednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM Vimshottari dasa Dear Learned members of this group, I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there

must be a valid reason for this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets. Please enlighten me with your thoughts. Regards S.Gopalakrishnan Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Please send. My postal add is: 114/2/1A, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700 026 cell-9339119331

KanuBasu

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology Sent: Friday, 24 October, 2008 11:06:36 AMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Sir,Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your address.You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ >@gro ups.comThursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Sir;

Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.

Thanking you in anticipation;

Yours faithfully;

P LakhlaniYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

L.Y.Rao.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in " KP & Astrology

Year Book 2004 " pp 63-70 before he passed away.

2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory

does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he

explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra.

3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived

from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious

explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific

number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their

specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them

through experience.

Regards,

tw

, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

<kpmk_astrology wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has

told me about this theory of his, which he called " My Dream

Theory " and had worked on it for nearly two years.

> You can find it in " KP & Astrology Year Book 2004 " .

> I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your

address.

> You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

>

> With thanks and warm regards,

>

> MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

> Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor

> Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)

> 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006

> Cell: 99443-07025

>

>

>

>

> Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003

>

> Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM

> Re: Vimshottari dasa

>

>

> Sir;

> Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When

received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.

>

> Thanking you in anticipation;

>

> Yours faithfully;

> P Lakhlani

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> Dear Gopalakrishnan,

> The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very

eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the

rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the

rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of

Traditional Astrology...

> I am sending you his entire article

which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

> I hope that you will try to digest

the substance of the article...

> In my humble opinion,the article is

simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me

any further queries on this subject...

> With the very best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 >

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM

> Vimshottari dasa

>

>

> Dear Learned members of this group,

>

> I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What

is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years

to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type

of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

>

> Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

>

> Regards

> S.Gopalakrishnan

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click

here

>

Guest guest

Please expect it in the next few days. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025kanu basu <kanubasu Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 2:54:06 PMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Please send. My postal add is: 114/2/1A, Hazra Road, Kolkata-700 026 cell-9339119331

KanuBasu

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 24 October, 2008 11:06:36 AMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Sir,Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your address.You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ >@gro ups.comThursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PMRe: Vimshottari dasa

Sir;

Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.

Thanking you in anticipation;

Yours faithfully;

P LakhlaniYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

L.Y.Rao.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Tin Win,

Contrary to your "research paper",which,in my opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,but only towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evil effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P. Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself originally, Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :

Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses I,II,IV,VII,VIII & XII..

Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed,in my humble opinion...

What is desireable is a comprehensive study of the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the cases taken for analysis...

I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such a study...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM Re: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Friends,1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004" pp 63-70 before he passed away.2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra. 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them through experience.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

<kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.> You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".> I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your address.> You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.> > With thanks and warm regards,> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)> 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM> Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > Sir;> Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.> > Thanking you in anticipation;> > Yours faithfully;> P Lakhlani> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Gopalakrishnan,> The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional Astrology...> I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...> I hope that you

will try to digest the substance of the article...> In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject...> With the very best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM> Vimshottari dasa> > > Dear Learned members of this group,> > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.> > Please enlighten me with your

thoughts.> > Regards> S.Gopalakrishnan > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Friends, Of course, it is only "Dr.Kar's Dream Theory" and none other's. It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or applaud the great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no more.Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's originality and individuality in this regard. But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on this earth

who existed in the recent past who could think about it and give an idea.With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Cc: Kanak Bosmia

<loger; Mr.A.R.Raichur <raichurarFriday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PMRe: Re: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Tin Win,

Contrary to your "research paper",which, in my opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,but only towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evil effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P. Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself originally, Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :

Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..

Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in my humble opinion...

What is desireable is a comprehensive study of the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the cases taken for analysis...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM Re: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Friends,1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004" pp 63-70 before he passed away.2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra. 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them through experience.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

<kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.> You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".> I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your address.> You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.> > With thanks and warm regards,> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)> 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM> Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > Sir;> Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.> > Thanking you in anticipation;> > Yours faithfully;> P Lakhlani> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Gopalakrishnan,> The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional Astrology...> I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P.

& Astrology...> I hope that you

will try to digest the substance of the article...> In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject...> With the very best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM> Vimshottari dasa> > > Dear Learned members of this group,> > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.> > Please enlighten me with your

thoughts.> > Regards> S.Gopalakrishnan > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here>

Guest guest

Members:

Mars Dosha

The following is collected from Kavi Kalidasa’s “Jathaka Chandrika”, published by Tanjore Maharaja Sarabhoji’s Saraswathi Mahal Publishing House, Tanjore, Tamil Nadu, India :: translated by ‘Thethiyur’ S Krishnamurthi Satrigal.

“Dane Vyaye ChaPaschane Jamithre Cha Ashtame Kuje |

Sthreenam Bharthru Vinasa: syabdharthruunam Dharanasanam || 26||

Lagnendu SukrathDussthane Yadhyasthi Shithisambhava: |

ThathdasaPaakasamaye Dhoshamahurmaneeshina : || 27||

When discussing on marriage compatibility of a pair of Horoscopes, the author discusses the Mars ‘effect’ in the Birth Charts of the boy and girl.

In a person’s horoscope, 2,12,4,7, and 8, in these five places, if Mars is deposited in the Birth chart, It is considered as ‘Dosha’. (Even if Mars is posited in Lagna, it is also considered as Dosha). As explained above, if Mars is found in one of those places, he may lose his life partner at a known time. If similar position of Mars is traced in a Sthree Horoscope, she have to bare the loss of husband. The period of that loss will be, if the Planet Mars is positioned in 2,4,7,8,12 in either of the horoscopes, the other will meet the sad end during the Maha Desa of Mars in ether of the horoscopes, or in its Bukthi, in any other Desa period.

Dapathyo Janma Kale Vyayadhanahibukke saptahame lagnarnthare

Lagnachchandrascha Sukradhibhi Bhavathi Yadi Bhuumiputhre Dwayorvai |

Thathsamye (syam) PuthramithraPrachr Ddhanapathee Dhampathi Deerkakala

Dweko Deenstha Dhanye Bhavati Mruthirithi Prahurathraathrimukkyaa: ||

The chart prepared at the time of birth of respective members of the couple, if Mars deposited in 12,2, 4,7, 1, 8 in BOTH of the horoscopes (since the Dhosha is balanced) such pair of married couple will enjoy with children wealth and prosperity for a very long time and life to both of them.

There are positions to ‘nullify’ the Dosha, to be found in the individual horoscopes though Mars is positioned as above ……….

Pathi

A.V.Pathi, North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger; Mr.A.R.Raichur <raichurarFriday, October 24, 2008 10:28:25 AMRe: Re: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Tin Win,

Contrary to your "research paper",which, in my opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,but only towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evil effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P. Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself originally, Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :

Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..

Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in my humble opinion...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM Re: Vimshottari dasa

<kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.> You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".> I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your address.> You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.> > With thanks and warm regards,> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)> 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM> Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > Sir;> Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.> > Thanking you in anticipation;> > Yours faithfully;> P Lakhlani> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Dear Gopalakrishnan,> The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of Traditional Astrology...> I am sending you his entire article which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P.

& Astrology...> I hope that you will try to digest the substance of the article...> In my humble opinion,the article is simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me any further queries on this subject...> With the very best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM> Vimshottari dasa> > > Dear Learned members of this group,> > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.>

> Please enlighten me with your thoughts.> > Regards> S.Gopalakrishnan > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here>

Guest guest

Discussion is supposed to be on the issue not on the person.

, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

<kpmk_astrology wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

> Of course, it is only " Dr.Kar's Dream Theory " and none other's.

> It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or applaud

the great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no more.

> Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's originality

and individuality in this regard.

> But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on this earth

> who existed in the recent past who could think about it and give an

idea.

>

>

> MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

>

>

>

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

>

> Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger; Mr.A.R.Raichur <raichurar

> Friday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PM

> Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa

>

>

> Dear Tin Win,

> Contrary to your " research paper " ,which, in my

opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,but

only towards the " existence " or otherwise of " Mars Dosha " ... Evil

effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P.

Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent

astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself originally,

Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :

> Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses

I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..

> Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in my

humble opinion...

> What is desireable is a comprehensive study of

the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the

cases taken for analysis...

> I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such a

study...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853 >

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in " KP & Astrology

> Year Book 2004 " pp 63-70 before he passed away.

>

> 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory

> does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he

> explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra.

>

> 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived

> from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious

> explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific

> number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their

> specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them

> through experience.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

> <kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has

> told me about this theory of his, which he called " My Dream

> Theory " and had worked on it for nearly two years.

> > You can find it in " KP & Astrology Year Book 2004 " .

> > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your

> address.

> > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

> >

> > With thanks and warm regards,

> >

> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

> > Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor

> > Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)

> > 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006

> > Cell: 99443-07025

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM

> > Re: Vimshottari dasa

> >

> >

> > Sir;

> > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When

> received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.

> >

> > Thanking you in anticipation;

> >

> > Yours faithfully;

> > P Lakhlani

> >

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > Dear Gopalakrishnan,

> > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very

> eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the

> rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the

> rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of

> Traditional Astrology...

> > I am sending you his entire article

> which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

> > I hope that you will try to digest

> the substance of the article...

> > In my humble opinion,the article is

> simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me

> any further queries on this subject...

> > With the very best wishes,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM

> > Vimshottari dasa

> >

> >

> > Dear Learned members of this group,

> >

> > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What

> is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years

> to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type

> of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

> >

> > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

> >

> > Regards

> > S.Gopalakrishnan

> >

> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click

> here

> >

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

Guest guest

Of course again, it is only about the particular issue of subject matter, namely "Vimshottari Dasa", the said person is referred to. He does have many other subject matters to his credit, not to mention them. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025tw853 <tw853 Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:32:36 AM Re: Vimshottari dasa

Discussion is supposed to be on the issue not on the person.

@gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

<kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

> Of course, it is only "Dr.Kar's Dream Theory" and none other's.

> It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or applaud

the great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no more.

> Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's originality

and individuality in this regard.

> But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on this earth

> who existed in the recent past who could think about it and give an

idea.

>

>

> MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger@ ...>; Mr.A.R.Raichur <raichurar@. ..>

> Friday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PM

> Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa

>

>

> Dear Tin Win,

> Contrary to your "research paper",which, in my

opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,but

only towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evil

effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P.

Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent

astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself originally,

Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :

> Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses

I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..

> Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in my

humble opinion...

> What is desireable is a comprehensive study of

the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the

cases taken for analysis...

> I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such a

study...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853 >

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in "KP & Astrology

> Year Book 2004" pp 63-70 before he passed away.

>

> 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory

> does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he

> explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra.

>

> 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived

> from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious

> explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific

> number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their

> specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them

> through experience.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has

> told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream

> Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.

> > You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".

> > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your

> address.

> > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

> >

> >

> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM

> >

> >

> > Sir;

> > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When

> received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.

> >

> > Thanking you in anticipation;

> >

> > Yours faithfully;

> > P Lakhlani

> >

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > Dear Gopalakrishnan,

> > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very

> eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the

> rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the

> rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of

> Traditional Astrology...

> > I am sending you his entire article

> which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

> > I hope that you will try to digest

> the substance of the article...

> > In my humble opinion,the article is

> simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me

> any further queries on this subject...

> > With the very best wishes,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM

> > Vimshottari dasa

> >

> >

> > Dear Learned members of this group,

> >

> > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What

> is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years

> to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type

> of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

> >

> > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

> >

> > Regards

> > S.Gopalakrishnan

> >

> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click

> here

> >

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

Guest guest

Dear Mohankumar

Whatever may be the theory or method, we are interested only in the result. Applying the KPMK rule or Dr.Kar's theory, can you pin point the time of marriage for a native.

You assured earlier that you will analyse the charts for the timing of marriage which I have posted earlier.

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 10/25/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrologyRe: Re: Vimshottari dasa Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 6:02 AM

Of course again, it is only about the particular issue of subject matter, namely "Vimshottari Dasa", the said person is referred to. He does have many other subject matters to his credit, not to mention them.

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comSaturday, October 25, 2008 6:32:36 AM Re: Vimshottari dasa

Discussion is supposed to be on the issue not on the person.@gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan<kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends, > Of course, it is only "Dr.Kar's Dream Theory" and none other's. > It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or applaudthe great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no more.> Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's originalityand individuality in this regard. > But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on this earth> who existed in the recent past who could think about it and give anidea.> > With thanks and warm regards,> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy

(KP based)> 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger@ ...>; Mr.A.R.Raichur <raichurar@. ..>> Friday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PM> Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > Dear Tin Win,> Contrary to your "research paper",which, in myopinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,butonly towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evileffects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P.Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminentastrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji

himself originally,Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :> Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the housesI,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..> Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in myhumble opinion...> What is desireable is a comprehensive study ofthe occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in thecases taken for analysis...> I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such astudy...> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853 >> @gro ups.com> Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM> Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > > Dear Friends,> > 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in

"KP & Astrology > Year Book 2004" pp 63-70 before he passed away.> > 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory > does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he > explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra. > > 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived > from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious > explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific > number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their > specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them > through experience.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan > <kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > Being his last student by

correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has > told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream > Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.> > You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".> > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your > address.> > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.> > > > With thanks and warm regards,> > > > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> > Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> > Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)> > 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> > Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > > > > > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31

PM> > Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > > > > Sir;> > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When > received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.> > > > Thanking you in anticipation;> > > > Yours faithfully;> > P Lakhlani> > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Dear Gopalakrishnan,> > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very > eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the > rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the > rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of > Traditional Astrology...> > I am sending you his entire article > which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. &

Astrology...> > I hope that you will try to digest > the substance of the article...> > In my humble opinion,the article is > simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me > any further queries on this subject...> > With the very best wishes,> > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM> > Vimshottari dasa> > > > > > Dear Learned members of this group,> > > > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What > is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years > to Mars etc...? I'm sure there

must be a valid reason for this type > of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.> > > > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.> > > > Regards> > S.Gopalakrishnan > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click > here> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Guest guest

Dear Mohan Kumar Ragunathan,

Is his approach is simple?

Is his approach is consistent without exceptions?

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

<kpmk_astrology wrote:

>

> Of course again, it is only about the particular issue of subject

matter, namely " Vimshottari Dasa " , the said person is referred to. He

does have many other subject matters to his credit, not to mention

them.

>

>

> MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:32:36 AM

>

>

> Discussion is supposed to be on the issue not on the person.

>

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > Of course, it is only " Dr.Kar's Dream Theory " and none other's.

> > It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or

applaud

> the great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no more.

> > Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's

originality

> and individuality in this regard.

> > But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on this

earth

> > who existed in the recent past who could think about it and give

an

> idea.

> >

> >

> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@ ..>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger@ ...>; Mr.A.R.Raichur

<raichurar@ ..>

> > Friday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PM

> > Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa

> >

> >

> > Dear Tin Win,

> > Contrary to your " research paper " ,which, in

my

> opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars

Dosha,but

> only towards the " existence " or otherwise of " Mars Dosha " ... Evil

> effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P.

> Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent

> astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself

originally,

> Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :

> > Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses

> I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..

> > Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in

my

> humble opinion...

> > What is desireable is a comprehensive study

of

> the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the

> cases taken for analysis...

> > I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such

a

> study...

> > With best wishes,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > tw853 <tw853 >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article

in " KP & Astrology

> > Year Book 2004 " pp 63-70 before he passed away.

> >

> > 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this

theory

> > does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he

> > explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra.

> >

> > 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly

derived

> > from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of

ingenious

> > explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in

specific

> > number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their

> > specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying

them

> > through experience.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

> > <kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > > Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji

has

> > told me about this theory of his, which he called " My Dream

> > Theory " and had worked on it for nearly two years.

> > > You can find it in " KP & Astrology Year Book 2004 " .

> > > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your

> > address.

> > > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

> > >

> > > With thanks and warm regards,

> > >

> > > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

> > > Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor

> > > Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)

> > > 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006

> > > Cell: 99443-07025

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM

> > > Re: Vimshottari dasa

> > >

> > >

> > > Sir;

> > > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When

> > received through the group, the attachment was not sent along

with.

> > >

> > > Thanking you in anticipation;

> > >

> > > Yours faithfully;

> > > P Lakhlani

> > >

> > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > > Dear Gopalakrishnan,

> > > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very

> > eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained

the

> > rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the

> > rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of

> > Traditional Astrology...

> > > I am sending you his entire article

> > which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

> > > I hope that you will try to digest

> > the substance of the article...

> > > In my humble opinion,the article is

> > simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask

me

> > any further queries on this subject...

> > > With the very best wishes,

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM

> > > Vimshottari dasa

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Learned members of this group,

> > >

> > > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa.

What

> > is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7

years

> > to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this

type

> > of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

> > >

> > > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > S.Gopalakrishnan

> > >

> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click

> > here

> > >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

> >

>

Guest guest

Is there any single practical example by Guruji KSK saying this is Mars Dosha as per KP?

, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:>> Members:> > Mars Dosha> The following is collected from Kavi Kalidasa's "Jathaka Chandrika", published by Tanjore Maharaja Sarabhoji's Saraswathi Mahal Publishing House, Tanjore, Tamil Nadu, India :: translated by `Thethiyur' S Krishnamurthi Satrigal.> "Dane Vyaye ChaPaschane Jamithre Cha Ashtame Kuje |> Sthreenam Bharthru Vinasa: syabdharthruunam Dharanasanam || 26||> Lagnendu SukrathDussthane Yadhyasthi Shithisambhava: |> ThathdasaPaakasamaye Dhoshamahurmaneeshina : || 27||> When discussing on marriage compatibility of a pair of Horoscopes, the author discusses the Mars `effect' in the Birth Charts of the boy and girl.> In a person's horoscope, 2,12,4,7, and 8, in these five places, if Mars is deposited in the Birth chart, It is considered as `Dosha'. (Even if Mars is posited in Lagna, it is also considered as Dosha). As explained above, if Mars is found in one of those places, he may lose his life partner at a known time. If similar position of Mars is traced in a Sthree Horoscope, she have to bare the loss of husband. The period of that loss will be, if the Planet Mars is positioned in 2,4,7,8,12 in either of the horoscopes, the other will meet the sad end during the Maha Desa of Mars in ether of the horoscopes, or in its Bukthi, in any other Desa period.> Dapathyo Janma Kale Vyayadhanahibukke saptahame lagnarnthare> Lagnachchandrascha Sukradhibhi Bhavathi Yadi Bhuumiputhre Dwayorvai |> Thathsamye (syam) PuthramithraPrachr Ddhanapathee Dhampathi Deerkakala> Dweko Deenstha Dhanye Bhavati Mruthirithi Prahurathraathrimukkyaa: || The chart prepared at the time of birth of respective members of the couple, if Mars deposited in 12,2, 4,7, 1, 8 in BOTH of the horoscopes (since the Dhosha is balanced) such pair of married couple will enjoy with children wealth and prosperity for a very long time and life to both of them.> There are positions to `nullify' the Dosha, to be found in the individual horoscopes though Mars is positioned as above ……….> Pathi> > A.V.Pathi, > North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960-3833> > > > > > ________________________________> Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1 > Cc: Kanak Bosmia loger; Mr.A.R.Raichur raichurar Friday, October 24, 2008 10:28:25 AM> Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > Dear Tin Win,> Contrary to your "research paper",which, in my opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,but only towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evil effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P. Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself originally, Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :> Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..> Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in my humble opinion...> What is desireable is a comprehensive study of the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the cases taken for analysis...> I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such a study...> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > ________________________________> tw853 tw853 >> @gro ups.com> Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM> Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > > Dear Friends,> > 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in "KP & Astrology > Year Book 2004" pp 63-70 before he passed away.> > 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory > does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he > explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra. > > 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived > from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious > explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific > number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their > specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them > through experience.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan > <kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has > told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream > Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.> > You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".> > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your > address.> > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.> > > > With thanks and warm regards,> > > > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> > Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> > Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)> > 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> > Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > > > > > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM> > Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > > > > Sir;> > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When > received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.> > > > Thanking you in anticipation;> > > > Yours faithfully;> > P Lakhlani> > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Dear Gopalakrishnan,> > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very > eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the > rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the > rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of > Traditional Astrology...> > I am sending you his entire article > which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...> > I hope that you will try to digest > the substance of the article...> > In my humble opinion,the article is > simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me > any further queries on this subject...> > With the very best wishes,> > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM> > Vimshottari dasa> > > > > > Dear Learned members of this group,> > > > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What > is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years > to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type > of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.> > > > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.> > > > Regards> > S.Gopalakrishnan > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click > here> >> > > ________________________________> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Guest guest

Dear members

Mars Dosha has to be calculated with reference to lagna, moon sign and Venus. Matching the bride and bridegroom according to Mars Dosha is a cumbersome work. One may have Mars dosha with reference to lagna whereas other one have Mars dosha with reference to Venus and so on.

I accept that the Mars dosha should not be neglected totally. It has its own effect. Mars dosha is related to Rh +ve and Rh -ve blood group. Doctors can explain in a better way. But how to match the horoscopes with Mars dosha is a challenge to 90% of the astrologers. Even 90% of the clients are aware of Mars dosha and Rahu/Ketu dosha. It is very difficult to convince them.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 10/25/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Vimshottari dasa Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 10:51 AM

Is there any single practical example by Guruji KSK saying this is Mars Dosha as per KP?

@gro ups.com, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:>> Members:> > Mars Dosha> The following is collected from Kavi Kalidasa's "Jathaka Chandrika", published by Tanjore Maharaja Sarabhoji's Saraswathi Mahal Publishing House, Tanjore, Tamil Nadu, India :: translated by `Thethiyur' S Krishnamurthi Satrigal.> "Dane Vyaye ChaPaschane Jamithre Cha Ashtame Kuje |> Sthreenam Bharthru Vinasa: syabdharthruunam Dharanasanam || 26||> Lagnendu SukrathDussthane Yadhyasthi Shithisambhava: |> ThathdasaPaakasamay e Dhoshamahurmaneeshi na : || 27||> When discussing on marriage compatibility of a pair of Horoscopes, the author discusses the Mars `effect' in the Birth Charts of the boy and girl.> In a person's horoscope, 2,12,4,7, and 8, in these five places, if Mars is deposited in the Birth chart, It is considered as `Dosha'. (Even if Mars is

posited in Lagna, it is also considered as Dosha). As explained above, if Mars is found in one of those places, he may lose his life partner at a known time. If similar position of Mars is traced in a Sthree Horoscope, she have to bare the loss of husband. The period of that loss will be, if the Planet Mars is positioned in 2,4,7,8,12 in either of the horoscopes, the other will meet the sad end during the Maha Desa of Mars in ether of the horoscopes, or in its Bukthi, in any other Desa period.> Dapathyo Janma Kale Vyayadhanahibukke saptahame lagnarnthare> Lagnachchandrascha Sukradhibhi Bhavathi Yadi Bhuumiputhre Dwayorvai |> Thathsamye (syam) PuthramithraPrachr Ddhanapathee Dhampathi Deerkakala> Dweko Deenstha Dhanye Bhavati Mruthirithi Prahurathraathrimuk kyaa: || The chart prepared at the time of birth of respective members of the couple, if Mars deposited in 12,2, 4,7, 1, 8 in BOTH of the horoscopes (since the Dhosha

is balanced) such pair of married couple will enjoy with children wealth and prosperity for a very long time and life to both of them.> There are positions to `nullify' the Dosha, to be found in the individual horoscopes though Mars is positioned as above ……….> Pathi> > A.V.Pathi, > North Carolina, 27514, USA> 001-919-960- 3833> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@.. .> @gro ups.com> Cc: Kanak Bosmia loger@ ...; Mr.A.R.Raichur raichurar@.. .> Friday, October 24, 2008 10:28:25 AM> Re: Re:

Vimshottari dasa> > > Dear Tin Win,> Contrary to your "research paper",which, in my opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,but only towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evil effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P. Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself originally, Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :> Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..> Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in my humble opinion...>

What is desireable is a comprehensive study of the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the cases taken for analysis...> I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such a study...> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > ____________

_________ _________ __> tw853 tw853 >> @gro ups.com> Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM> Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > > Dear Friends,> > 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in "KP & Astrology > Year Book 2004" pp 63-70 before he passed away.> > 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory > does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he > explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra. > > 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived > from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious > explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific > number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their > specific

order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them > through experience.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan > <kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has > told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream > Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.> > You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".> > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your > address.> > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.> > > > With thanks and warm regards,> > > > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> > Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> > Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)>

> 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> > Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > > > > > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM> > Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > > > > Sir;> > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When > received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.> > > > Thanking you in anticipation;> > > > Yours faithfully;> > P Lakhlani> > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Dear Gopalakrishnan,> > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very > eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the > rationale of the

Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the > rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of > Traditional Astrology....> > I am sending you his entire article > which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...> > I hope that you will try to digest > the substance of the article...> > In my humble opinion,the article is > simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me > any further queries on this subject...> > With the very best wishes,> > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>> > @gro ups..com> > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM> > Vimshottari dasa> > > >

> > Dear Learned members of this group,> > > > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What > is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years > to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this type > of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.> > > > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.> > > > Regards> > S.Gopalakrishnan > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click > here> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,There you are, my friend. I was wondering what happened to you.Of course, I do get some results, and that is why I am an astrologer doing my part to my clients.The subject matter in this topic was about why and how planets were assigned particular time periods in the Vimshottari Dasa system.I just mentioned that Dr.KAR was able to get some idea on it, while we can find nobody else who can reason it out.By the way, how do you find my MK rule of BTVR? Any comments on it? Be frank to tell me whatever you feel. You

missed my Seminar lecture last week, in which I gave some explanation

on it. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:45:33 PMRe: Re: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Mohankumar

Whatever may be the theory or method, we are interested only in the result. Applying the KPMK rule or Dr.Kar's theory, can you pin point the time of marriage for a native.

You assured earlier that you will analyse the charts for the timing of marriage which I have posted earlier.

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 10/25/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ > wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa@gro ups.comSaturday, October 25, 2008, 6:02 AM

Of course again, it is only about the particular issue of subject matter, namely "Vimshottari Dasa", the said person is referred to. He does have many other subject matters to his credit, not to mention them.

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comSaturday, October 25, 2008 6:32:36 AM Re: Vimshottari dasa

Discussion is supposed to be on the issue not on the person.@gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan<kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends, > Of course, it is only "Dr.Kar's Dream Theory" and none other's. > It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or applaudthe great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no more.> Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's originalityand individuality in this regard. > But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on this earth> who existed in the recent past who could think about it and give anidea.> > With thanks and warm regards,> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English

Tutor> Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy

(KP based)> 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger@ ...>; Mr.A.R.Raichur <raichurar@. ..>> Friday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PM> Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > Dear Tin Win,> Contrary to your "research paper",which, in myopinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,butonly towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evileffects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P.Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late

eminentastrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji

himself originally,Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :> Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the housesI,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..> Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in myhumble opinion...> What is desireable is a comprehensive study ofthe occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in thecases taken for analysis...> I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such astudy...> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853 >> @gro ups.com> Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM> Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > > Dear Friends,> > 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article in

"KP & Astrology > Year Book 2004" pp 63-70 before he passed away.> > 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this theory > does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he > explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra. > > 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly derived > from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of ingenious > explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in specific > number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their > specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying them > through experience.> > Regards,> > tw> > @gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan > <kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > Being his last student by

correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji has > told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream > Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.> > You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".> > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your > address.> > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.> > > > With thanks and warm regards,> > > > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> > Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> > Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)> > 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> > Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > > > > > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31

PM> > Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > > > > Sir;> > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When > received through the group, the attachment was not sent along with.> > > > Thanking you in anticipation;> > > > Yours faithfully;> > P Lakhlani> > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Dear Gopalakrishnan,> > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very > eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained the > rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the > rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of > Traditional Astrology...> > I am sending you his entire article > which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. &

Astrology...> > I hope that you will try to digest > the substance of the article...> > In my humble opinion,the article is > simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask me > any further queries on this subject...> > With the very best wishes,> > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM> > Vimshottari dasa> > > > > > Dear Learned members of this group,> > > > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa. What > is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7 years > to Mars etc...? I'm sure there

must be a valid reason for this type > of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.> > > > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.> > > > Regards> > S.Gopalakrishnan > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click > here> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Guest guest

Dear Tin Win Sir,It seems that you are not for any of Dr.KAR's ideas. It's okay. Let it be my piece of cake. I consider Dr.KAR's approach simpler than that of KSK in some respects, though the former has taken a deeper step, of course, based on the latter's.Nevertheless, I don't expect any approach to be absolutely consistent, nor do I claim Dr.Kar's is.I admire his findings on the ground that he, at this age and living in a remote village, without the use of any modern gadgets like computers, but for a 10-digit ordinary calculator, can do research to such an extent.Who else other than Dr.KAR, do you think, can have the guts to say: "KSK's Sublord Theory is like an old model car of 1920s, while my SubSub Theory is like the one of modern technology

of today." This, he has written in his letter to me ( in 2002).These words are not to be mistaken in any sense as humiliating KP or anything like that. No, not at all. These strong words only reveal the confidence he had in his own approach. It is quite natural that anyone who has put in so much study and experiment would certainly boast of the results when it really works for him. We may not get correctly sometimes.May be that is because we are not able to get to the core of his teachings. Most of us are just used to saying very easily - 'This does not work, that does not work.." and so on. This kind of thinking will be good only when we ourselves can come out with a better solution for the problems we see in other's findings. Until then, it is better to be convinced with an idea to the extent we can accept the same. If we are not convinced really, we have to go on looking for somebody else

to feed us in a better way. Let us all take it easy.With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025tw853 <tw853 Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:11:15

PM Re: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Mohan Kumar Ragunathan,

Is his approach is simple?

Is his approach is consistent without exceptions?

Thanks and regards,

tw

@gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

<kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:

>

> Of course again, it is only about the particular issue of subject

matter, namely "Vimshottari Dasa", the said person is referred to. He

does have many other subject matters to his credit, not to mention

them.

>

>

> MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:32:36 AM

>

>

> Discussion is supposed to be on the issue not on the person.

>

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > Of course, it is only "Dr.Kar's Dream Theory" and none other's.

> > It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or

applaud

> the great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no more.

> > Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's

originality

> and individuality in this regard.

> > But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on this

earth

> > who existed in the recent past who could think about it and give

an

> idea.

> >

> >

> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@ ..>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger@ ...>; Mr.A.R.Raichur

<raichurar@ ..>

> > Friday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PM

> > Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa

> >

> >

> > Dear Tin Win,

> > Contrary to your "research paper",which, in

my

> opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars

Dosha,but

> only towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evil

> effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P.

> Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminent

> astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself

originally,

> Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :

> > Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses

> I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..

> > Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed, in

my

> humble opinion...

> > What is desireable is a comprehensive study

of

> the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the

> cases taken for analysis...

> > I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out such

a

> study...

> > With best wishes,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > tw853 <tw853 >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article

in "KP & Astrology

> > Year Book 2004" pp 63-70 before he passed away.

> >

> > 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this

theory

> > does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he

> > explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra.

> >

> > 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly

derived

> > from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of

ingenious

> > explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in

specific

> > number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in their

> > specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying

them

> > through experience.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > > Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR Ji

has

> > told me about this theory of his, which he called "My Dream

> > Theory"and had worked on it for nearly two years.

> > > You can find it in "KP & Astrology Year Book 2004".

> > > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your

> > address.

> > > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Sir;

> > > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When

> > received through the group, the attachment was not sent along

with.

> > >

> > > Thanking you in anticipation;

> > >

> > > Yours faithfully;

> > > P Lakhlani

> > >

> > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > > Dear Gopalakrishnan,

> > > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very

> > eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained

the

> > rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the

> > rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of

> > Traditional Astrology...

> > > I am sending you his entire article

> > which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

> > > I hope that you will try to digest

> > the substance of the article...

> > > In my humble opinion,the article is

> > simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to ask

me

> > any further queries on this subject...

> > > With the very best wishes,

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM

> > > Vimshottari dasa

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Learned members of this group,

> > >

> > > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa.

What

> > is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7

years

> > to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this

type

> > of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

> > >

> > > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > S.Gopalakrishnan

> > >

> > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click

> > here

> > >

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mohankumar

I was told by one of our member that the astrologer Mr.Magaleeswaran is giving correct prediction. On 18-10-2008, I met Mr.Magaleeswaran at Chitod (10 km from Erode, Tamilnadu). I was allowed to watch his prediction for about 5 persons. He is giving prediction through the traditional method. He is considering astama sani, sati sani, Rahu/Ketu in 7 & 8th place, etc. He is following sign based house system. He has about 35 years of experience in astrology. On 19-10-2008, he was conducting monthly astrologers meeting. I was invited for that meeting and I attended the meeting. So I could not attend your lecture.

There are some other explanations given for the years in vimsothari dasa by the traditional astrologers in the monthly meeting in Tiruchengode and Pallipalayam. But all explanations are their assumptions and need not be true. Mr.KSK also attempted to get justification but he could not get it.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 10/25/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrologyRe: Re: Vimshottari dasa Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 3:59 PM

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,There you are, my friend. I was wondering what happened to you.Of course, I do get some results, and that is why I am an astrologer doing my part to my clients.The subject matter in this topic was about why and how planets were assigned particular time periods in the Vimshottari Dasa system.I just mentioned that Dr.KAR was able to get some idea on it, while we can find nobody else who can reason it out.By the way, how do you find my MK rule of BTVR? Any comments on it? Be frank to tell me whatever you feel. You missed my Seminar lecture last week, in which I gave some explanation on it.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, October 25, 2008 1:45:33 PMRe: Re: Vimshottari dasa

Dear Mohankumar

Dhanabalan --- On Sat, 10/25/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ > wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa@gro ups.comSaturday, October 25, 2008, 6:02 AM

Discussion is supposed to be on the issue not on the person.@gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan<kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends, > Of course, it is only "Dr.Kar's Dream Theory" and none other's. > It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or applaudthe great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no more.> Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's originalityand individuality in this regard. > But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on this earth> who existed in the recent past who could think about it and give anidea.> > With thanks and warm regards,> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)> Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor> Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy

(KP based)> 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006> Cell: 99443-07025> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger@ ...>; Mr.A.R.Raichur <raichurar@. ..>> Friday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PM> Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa> > > Dear Tin Win,> Contrary to your "research paper",which, in myopinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars Dosha,butonly towards the "existence" or otherwise of "Mars Dosha"... Evileffects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P.Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late eminentastrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

As you're not discussing the issue, there is no reason to continue

this discussion.

The simple question: if it is simple, is the same idea is applied to

all planets?

It will be helpful, if anything more is available in addition to the

list in the File section under:

DR. KAR'S SUB-SUB THEORY ARTICLES.doc

DR. KAR'S SUB-SUB THOERY ARTICLES

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

<kpmk_astrology wrote:

>

> Dear Tin Win Sir,

> It seems that you are not for any of Dr.KAR's ideas. It's okay. Let

it be my piece of cake.

> I consider Dr.KAR's approach simpler than that of KSK in some

respects, though the former has taken a deeper step, of course, based

on the latter's.

> Nevertheless, I don't expect any approach to be absolutely

consistent, nor do I claim Dr.Kar's is.

> I admire his findings on the ground that he, at this age and living

in a remote village, without the use of any modern gadgets like

computers, but for a 10-digit ordinary calculator, can do research to

such an extent.

> Who else other than Dr.KAR, do you think, can have the guts to

say: " KSK's Sublord Theory is like an old model car of 1920s, while

my SubSub Theory is like the one of modern technology of today. "

This, he has written in his letter to me ( in 2002).

> These words are not to be mistaken in any sense as humiliating KP

or anything like that. No, not at all. These strong words only reveal

the confidence he had in his own approach. It is quite natural that

anyone who has put in so much study and experiment would certainly

boast of the results when it really works for him.

> We may not get correctly sometimes.May be that is because we are

not able to get to the core of his teachings.

> Most of us are just used to saying very easily - 'This does not

work, that does not work.. " and so on. This kind of thinking will be

good only when we ourselves can come out with a better solution for

the problems we see in other's findings.

> Until then, it is better to be convinced with an idea to the extent

we can accept the same. If we are not convinced really, we have to go

on looking for somebody else to feed us in a better way.

> Let us all take it easy.

>

>

> MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:11:15 PM

>

>

> Dear Mohan Kumar Ragunathan,

>

> Is his approach is simple?

> Is his approach is consistent without exceptions?

>

> Thanks and regards,

>

> tw

>

> >

> > Of course again, it is only about the particular issue of subject

> matter, namely " Vimshottari Dasa " , the said person is referred to.

He

> does have many other subject matters to his credit, not to mention

> them.

> >

> >

> > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > tw853 <tw853@>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:32:36 AM

> >

> >

> > Discussion is supposed to be on the issue not on the person.

> >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > > Of course, it is only " Dr.Kar's Dream Theory " and none other's.

> > > It is not an absolute necessity for anyone to appreciate or

> applaud

> > the great researcher's own ideas, that too, not when he is no

more.

> > > Nobody existing on this planet knows about Parashara's

> originality

> > and individuality in this regard.

> > > But it is a fact that we know about, at least, one person on

this

> earth

> > > who existed in the recent past who could think about it and

give

> an

> > idea.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@ ..>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Cc: Kanak Bosmia <loger@ ...>; Mr.A.R.Raichur

> <raichurar@ ..>

> > > Friday, October 24, 2008 7:58:25 PM

> > > Re: Re: Vimshottari dasa

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Tin Win,

> > > Contrary to your " research paper " ,which,

in

> my

> > opinion is not properly directed towards the effects of Mars

> Dosha,but

> > only towards the " existence " or otherwise of " Mars Dosha " ... Evil

> > effects of Mars Dosha DO EXIST/OCCUR ... even as per K.P.

> > Principles,as elaborated in ASTROSECRETS & K.P., by the late

eminent

> > astrologer and Guruji's Student, as well as Guruji himself

> originally,

> > Mars Dosha as per K.P., exists only when :

> > > Mars is in Sun's Star or own star,and occupying the houses

> > I,II,IV,VII, VIII & XII..

> > > Mr.Subhash Ektare is very right,indeed,

in

> my

> > humble opinion...

> > > What is desireable is a comprehensive

study

> of

> > the occurence and effects of Mars Dosha,if any manifested in the

> > cases taken for analysis...

> > > I urge you and Mr.Bosmia to carry out

such

> a

> > study...

> > > With best wishes,

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > tw853 <tw853 >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Friday, 24 October, 2008 6:04:09 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > 1. It's Dr. Kar's dream theory in his last article

> in " KP & Astrology

> > > Year Book 2004 " pp 63-70 before he passed away.

> > >

> > > 2. With due respect to Dr. Kar, my personal view is that this

> theory

> > > does not seem like Maharshi Parashara's style of thinking as he

> > > explained Vimshotarri Dasa in Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra.

> > >

> > > 3. The Vimshotarri Dasa system does not seem to be directly

> derived

> > > from any celestial cycle or event. In spite of a variety of

> ingenious

> > > explanations, no one knows why each dasha was allocated in

> specific

> > > number of years , nor even why the planets were arranged in

their

> > > specific order. These rules have been accepted after verifying

> them

> > > through experience.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan

> > > <kpmk_astrology@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > Being his last student by correspondence coaching, Dr.Pt.KAR

Ji

> has

> > > told me about this theory of his, which he called " My Dream

> > > Theory " and had worked on it for nearly two years.

> > > > You can find it in " KP & Astrology Year Book 2004 " .

> > > > I can send you a xerox copy of it by post, if i can have your

> > > address.

> > > > You may send it to my mail box, if you don't mind it.

> > > >

> > > > With thanks and warm regards,

> > > >

> > > > MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)

> > > > Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English Tutor

> > > > Advanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)

> > > > 219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006

> > > > Cell: 99443-07025

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Pankaj Lakhlani <p_lakhlani2003@ ...>

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:17:31 PM

> > > > Re: Vimshottari dasa

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sir;

> > > > Please be kind and send a copy of the artical directly. When

> > > received through the group, the attachment was not sent along

> with.

> > > >

> > > > Thanking you in anticipation;

> > > >

> > > > Yours faithfully;

> > > > P Lakhlani

> > > >

> > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > > > Dear Gopalakrishnan,

> > > > The late Mr. K.R.Kar, a very

> > > eminent researcher and proloific writer on K.P., has explained

> the

> > > rationale of the Vimshottari Dasa...also I have not found the

> > > rationale for the Vimshottari Dasa in any of the Text Books of

> > > Traditional Astrology...

> > > > I am sending you his entire article

> > > which appeared in an Annual of the Magazine, K.P. & Astrology...

> > > > I hope that you will try to digest

> > > the substance of the article...

> > > > In my humble opinion,the article is

> > > simple and well-written and therefore,I do not expect you to

ask

> me

> > > any further queries on this subject...

> > > > With the very best wishes,

> > > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3>

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 10:19:47 AM

> > > > Vimshottari dasa

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Learned members of this group,

> > > >

> > > > I have a very basic question regarding the Vimshottari Dasa.

> What

> > > is the rationale for giving 6 years to Sun, 10 years to moon, 7

> years

> > > to Mars etc...? I'm sure there must be a valid reason for this

> type

> > > of allotment of different time frame to the nine planets.

> > > >

> > > > Please enlighten me with your thoughts.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > S.Gopalakrishnan

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Click

> > > here

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

> > >

> >

>