IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Combustion of planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Dr.Luther, Sir,

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge..

May be the researchers in KP, out of their personal experienceses might have added some observation. Then it is to be seen on the merits of individual charts- because the observations of experiensed cannot be easily ruled out.

In traditional theories they are taken among other considerations for predictive puposes.

Traditional theories need long discussions - so I cannot discuss in this forum.Any standard book on hindu traditional system deal with this.

rao chitturu.--- On Wed, 17/9/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther Combustion of planets Date: Wednesday, 17 September, 2008, 11:26 AM

Respected Rao Chitturu Sir,1. ‘Vikala’ is one of the states of existence, ‘Avastha’ of planets out of ten. This avastha indicates loss of wife and children, disgrace, disease etc according to tradition. ‘Vikala’ is translated as ‘combustion’. What does actually combustion mean in astrology? In other words what does ‘Vikala’ mean?2. It is mentioned that different planets have different orbs for application of combustion. For example Saturn has an orb of 15 degrees from Sun. During August and September this year Saturn remains in this zone for about 35 days [sun (-) 15 to Sun (+) 15]. Does it mean that Saturn is combust for all these 35 days? In case of Moon it comes to about 2 days in combustion every month. The period of combustion for other planets varies accordingly.3. What should be our reading for combust planets in KP?With regards.Dr.

Luther

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Rao Chitturu

Is there any scientific explanation for exaltation and debilitation. I do not think any scientific justification for exaltation. I have tried to find out the scientic explanation but I could not succeed.

But there is some scientific explanation for combustion. Rapt conjunction of sun and venus has its own effect. No one can deny this. Mr.KSK said that there is no combustion effect for mercury. I have read in some other vedic books that there is no combustion effect for Venus and Saturn.

I accept that we should not neglect exaltation and combustion. It needs deep study.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 9/18/08, rao chitturu <csr162002 wrote:

rao chitturu <csr162002Re: Combustion of planets Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 6:42 AM

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge...

May be the researchers in KP, out of their personal experienceses might have added some observation. Then it is to be seen on the merits of individual charts- because the observations of experiensed cannot be easily ruled out.

In traditional theories they are taken among other considerations for predictive puposes.

Traditional theories need long discussions - so I cannot discuss in this forum.Any standard book on hindu traditional system deal with this.

rao chitturu.--- On Wed, 17/9/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > Combustion of planets@gro ups.comWednesday, 17 September, 2008, 11:26 AM

Respected Rao Chitturu Sir,1. ¡Vikala¢ is one of the states of existence, ¡Avastha¢ of planets out of ten. This avastha indicates loss of wife and children, disgrace, disease etc according to tradition. ¡Vikala¢ is translated as ¡combustion¢. What does actually combustion mean in astrology? In other words what does ¡Vikala¢ mean?2. It is mentioned that different planets have different orbs for application of combustion. For example Saturn has an orb of 15 degrees from Sun. During August and September this year Saturn remains in this zone for about 35 days [sun (-) 15 to Sun (+) 15]. Does it mean that Saturn is combust for all these 35 days? In case of Moon it comes to about 2 days in combustion every month. The period of combustion for other planets varies accordingly.3. What should be our reading for combust planets in KP?With regards.Dr.

Luther

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind message..

With regards.

Dr. Luther

rao chitturu <csr162002 Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 11:42:31 PMRe: Combustion of planets

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge..

Traditional theories need long discussions - so I cannot discuss in this forum..Any standard book on hindu traditional system deal with this.

Luther Rath <rathluther > Combustion of planets@gro ups.comWednesday, 17 September, 2008, 11:26 AM

Respected Rao Chitturu Sir,1. ¡Vikala¢ is one of the states of existence, ¡Avastha¢ of planets out of ten. This avastha indicates loss of wife and children, disgrace, disease etc according to tradition. ¡Vikala¢ is translated as ¡combustion¢. What does actually combustion mean in astrology? In other words what does ¡Vikala¢ mean?2. It is mentioned that different planets have different orbs for application of combustion. For example Saturn has an orb of 15 degrees from Sun. During August and September this year Saturn remains in this zone for about 35 days [sun (-) 15 to Sun (+) 15]. Does it mean that Saturn is combust for all these 35 days? In case of Moon it comes to about 2 days in combustion every month. The period of combustion for other planets varies accordingly.3. What should be our reading for combust planets in KP?With regards.Dr.

Luther

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan,

With due regards for your devotion to the subject, I am surprised to hear from you that you are able to see the "scientific explanation" for combustion and not for exaltation, debilitation. I am unable to know your meaning of .."SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION"..

I do not mean to hurt you.

If you go through the traditional books and the purpose of Shadbala, Avasthas etc., to know the positional strength -- you will appreciate the Astronomical background behind reading a chart.

At many places they are referred and lot of importance is given for such positions in predictive astrology.

While reading the standard traditional books I prefer to read with a presumption that they are all well proved and written by standard authors like PARASARA ETC., even KP system is based on Hindu traditional astrology. KP system can be simply described as a Hindu system blended with principles of western astrology. the advent of KP system cannot rule out the tradiional system - KP system can also described as "Nakshtra Navamsa" by standard authors.

Comming to combustion effect distance of ORB is mentioned to know the effect of combustion with different planets.

Regarding Combustion of Sun and Mercury - as Mercury is in the next orbit of Sun it has a good resistance - and the combination of Sun and Mercury in Gemini,Leo and Virgo described as a Good Yoga - Budhaditya Yoga - the bad rapt conjunction of Mercury and Sun is likely to cause forgetfullness-

The effect of each planet is to be seen on the merits of individual planets.

Comming to predictive part of astrology - one must rember - at any given time the native gets a 'package deal' of all planets with a leadership of one or more planets depending on their transit or dasa, bhukti etc, positions.

Mathematical calculationsa nd accuracy are very essential bad not to the extent of erroding predictive skills of the astrologer. Predictive skills are purely personal and are very timely. Still practice makes one perfect in predictions - Yet the accuracy of predictions are the luck of bothe the native and the astrologer of that time. mathematical formulae cannot solely give predictive skills.

rao chitturu

--- On Thu, 18/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Combustion of planets Date: Thursday, 18 September, 2008, 5:37 PM

Dear Rao Chitturu

Is there any scientific explanation for exaltation and debilitation. I do not think any scientific justification for exaltation. I have tried to find out the scientic explanation but I could not succeed.

But there is some scientific explanation for combustion. Rapt conjunction of sun and venus has its own effect. No one can deny this. Mr.KSK said that there is no combustion effect for mercury. I have read in some other vedic books that there is no combustion effect for Venus and Saturn.

I accept that we should not neglect exaltation and combustion. It needs deep study.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 9/18/08, rao chitturu <csr162002 > wrote:

rao chitturu <csr162002 >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comThursday, September 18, 2008, 6:42 AM

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge....

Respected Rao Chitturu Sir,1. ‘Vikala’ is one of the states of existence, ‘Avastha’ of planets out of ten. This avastha indicates loss of wife and children, disgrace, disease etc according to tradition. ‘Vikala’ is translated as ‘combustion’. What does actually combustion mean in astrology? In other words what does ‘Vikala’ mean?2. It is mentioned that different planets have different orbs for application of combustion. For example Saturn has an orb of 15 degrees from Sun. During August and September this year Saturn remains in this zone for about 35 days [sun (-) 15 to Sun (+) 15]. Does it mean that Saturn is combust for all these 35 days? In case of Moon it comes to about 2 days in combustion every month. The period of combustion for other planets varies accordingly.3. What should be our reading for combust planets in KP?With regards.Dr.

Luther

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Rao Chitturu

I have studied about the exaltation in vedic astrology. I accept that it is used to calculate shad bala. Further there is aroganam and avaroganam..

The difference between sayana system and nirayana system is about 23 degrees. This 23 degree difference is not maintained for the exaltation point in vedic and wstern system. Please compare the exaltation point of all the planets in vedic and western system and give your comments.

Dhanabalan --- On Fri, 9/19/08, rao chitturu <csr162002 wrote:

rao chitturu <csr162002Re: Combustion of planets Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 10:06 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

With due regards for your devotion to the subject, I am surprised to hear from you that you are able to see the "scientific explanation" for combustion and not for exaltation, debilitation. I am unable to know your meaning of .."SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION" ..

If you go through the traditional books and the purpose of Shadbala, Avasthas etc., to know the positional strength -- you will appreciate the Astronomical background behind reading a chart.

At many places they are referred and lot of importance is given for such positions in predictive astrology.

While reading the standard traditional books I prefer to read with a presumption that they are all well proved and written by standard authors like PARASARA ETC., even KP system is based on Hindu traditional astrology. KP system can be simply described as a Hindu system blended with principles of western astrology. the advent of KP system cannot rule out the tradiional system - KP system can also described as "Nakshtra Navamsa" by standard authors.

Comming to combustion effect distance of ORB is mentioned to know the effect of combustion with different planets.

Regarding Combustion of Sun and Mercury - as Mercury is in the next orbit of Sun it has a good resistance - and the combination of Sun and Mercury in Gemini,Leo and Virgo described as a Good Yoga - Budhaditya Yoga - the bad rapt conjunction of Mercury and Sun is likely to cause forgetfullness-

Comming to predictive part of astrology - one must rember - at any given time the native gets a 'package deal' of all planets with a leadership of one or more planets depending on their transit or dasa, bhukti etc, positions.

Mathematical calculationsa nd accuracy are very essential bad not to the extent of erroding predictive skills of the astrologer. Predictive skills are purely personal and are very timely. Still practice makes one perfect in predictions - Yet the accuracy of predictions are the luck of bothe the native and the astrologer of that time. mathematical formulae cannot solely give predictive skills.

rao chitturu

--- On Thu, 18/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ..com> wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comThursday, 18 September, 2008, 5:37 PM

Dear Rao Chitturu

rao chitturu <csr162002 >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comThursday, September 18, 2008, 6:42 AM

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge.... .

Luther

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan.

Arohana and avrohana positions are used in arriving at Ishta bala and kashtabala of lanets.

Sayana and Nirayana positions need not be tallied to compare the exaltation positions - And the comaprision of Vedic and Western points of exaltation - is an exercise of Astronomy-

It involves lot of maths whcich can be followed only by Astronomers -

Comparing that way is not correct in my view-

Rao chitttru.

--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Combustion of planets Date: Friday, 19 September, 2008, 4:23 PM

Dear Rao Chitturu

I have studied about the exaltation in vedic astrology. I accept that it is used to calculate shad bala. Further there is aroganam and avaroganam...

The difference between sayana system and nirayana system is about 23 degrees. This 23 degree difference is not maintained for the exaltation point in vedic and wstern system. Please compare the exaltation point of all the planets in vedic and western system and give your comments.

Dhanabalan --- On Fri, 9/19/08, rao chitturu <csr162002 > wrote:

rao chitturu <csr162002 >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comFriday, September 19, 2008, 10:06 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

With due regards for your devotion to the subject, I am surprised to hear from you that you are able to see the "scientific explanation" for combustion and not for exaltation, debilitation. I am unable to know your meaning of .."SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION" ..

rao chitturu

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comThursday, 18 September, 2008, 5:37 PM

Dear Rao Chitturu

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge.... . .

Luther

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan,

I've been going thru your posts since long now...

In order to swim one has to jump into the water and make efforts ...not just stand by the pool/river/sea and discuss the nuances of the various strokes,which one is better, the breast stroke or the butterfly or freestyle etc...even after spending YEARS of such USELESS discussions please rest assured that you will never learn to swim... !

How far such pointless discussions will help you and the group is very debatable...in my humble opinion it is a A HORRENDOUS WASTE OF TIME...! !

L.Y.Rao.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Friday, 19 September, 2008 4:23:06 PMRe: Combustion of planets

Dear Rao Chitturu

I have studied about the exaltation in vedic astrology. I accept that it is used to calculate shad bala. Further there is aroganam and avaroganam..

rao chitturu <csr162002 >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comFriday, September 19, 2008, 10:06 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

rao chitturu

Dear Rao Chitturu

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge... . .

Luther

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Rao

Exaltation based on vedic differ from exaltation based on western. Placidous system with bhava begin is western method. But we are following in k.p. system. K.p. is amalgamation of vedic and western. Hence there is a necessity to compare the exaltation in both the system.

Which exaltation is correct. Whether vedic is correct or western is correct is the question. Astrologers are also astronomers. So we can discuss.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/19/08, rao chitturu <csr162002 wrote:

rao chitturu <csr162002Re: Combustion of planets Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 1:40 PM

Dear Dhanabalan.

Arohana and avrohana positions are used in arriving at Ishta bala and kashtabala of lanets.

Sayana and Nirayana positions need not be tallied to compare the exaltation positions - And the comaprision of Vedic and Western points of exaltation - is an exercise of Astronomy-

Rao chitttru.

--- On Fri, 19/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ..com> wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 4:23 PM

Dear Rao Chitturu

I have studied about the exaltation in vedic astrology. I accept that it is used to calculate shad bala. Further there is aroganam and avaroganam... .

Dear Dhanabalan,

rao chitturu

Dear Rao Chitturu

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge.... . . .

Luther

Guest guest

Dear L.Y.Rao

If you have any point for discussion, you can discuss. I can not act for your will and wish.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 9/20/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Re: Combustion of planets Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 5:05 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

In order to swim one has to jump into the water and make efforts ...not just stand by the pool/river/sea and discuss the nuances of the various strokes,which one is better, the breast stroke or the butterfly or freestyle etc...even after spending YEARS of such USELESS discussions please rest assured that you will never learn to swim... !

How far such pointless discussions will help you and the group is very debatable... in my humble opinion it is a A HORRENDOUS WASTE OF TIME...! !

L.Y.Rao.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008 4:23:06 PMRe: Combustion of planets

Dear Rao Chitturu

I have studied about the exaltation in vedic astrology. I accept that it is used to calculate shad bala. Further there is aroganam and avaroganam...

Dear Dhanabalan,

rao chitturu

Dear Rao Chitturu

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge.... . .

Luther

Guest guest

Hi

In Hindu predictive astrology we have to study all the divisional charts to arrive one prediction.Where as in KP with the help of Cuspal lord,star lord, sub lord, planets in the star/sub we will predict very easily.

Ha, some points still make us confussion(for me it happened) but i will not be worried for it.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 20/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Combustion of planets Date: Saturday, 20 September, 2008, 8:37 PM

Dear L.Y.Rao

If you have any point for discussion, you can discuss. I can not act for your will and wish.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 9/20/08, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comSaturday, September 20, 2008, 5:05 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

How far such pointless discussions will help you and the group is very debatable... in my humble opinion it is a A HORRENDOUS WASTE OF TIME...! !

L.Y.Rao.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008 4:23:06 PMRe: Combustion of planets

Dear Rao Chitturu

I have studied about the exaltation in vedic astrology. I accept that it is used to calculate shad bala. Further there is aroganam and avaroganam.. .

Dear Dhanabalan,

rao chitturu

Dear Rao Chitturu

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge... . . .

Luther

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalam,

Your statement that 'Astrolgers are also astronomers" is not always correct.

We are , still, learners in both the fields.We have as astrolgers have gone a bit more with an understanding of astronomival base.

You can at any time compare different systems - but there is a way to compare. You are getting yourself confused in bascs and are also propmted by your anxiety to prolong discussions -

You have no knowledge of the atronomical basis for arriving at exaltation points exaltations.

You are refering to the Placidous system of bhava division witj out understanding the duration of a star in both systems. For instance, the duration of each star is not uniform in hindu system - but in westrn system all stars are of equal duration of 13deg 29 mts.

You refer to Hindu panchang - the suration of a star is not uniformly 24 hrs .

You have also no knowledge of the princple of Ayanamsa - It is always changing. You know it only as a difference between Sayana and Nirayana - But how it formed and calculated is - on the basis of earth's rotation and revolution - and a third principle of shifting of earth's axis.

It appears that you lack a "Guru" or a suitable "Guru" to put your studies in an order. You do get a benefit when you learn from a good guru directly - besides reading standard books-

Pl.understand that -you are refering to fundamentals of the systems - I do not mind writing on such matters - for the benefit all beginners - but sometimes I may not be able to go in details for want of time - So do not get disturbed , hereafter, if I cannot concentrate to reply your qurries.

I suggest you get in touch of a good guru for better understanding of fundamentals before comparing the systems - I do not want to discourage - You should continue your studies - but in anorder.

rao chitturu

astrologer

teaching & counselling.--- On Sat, 20/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Combustion of planets Date: Saturday, 20 September, 2008, 8:25 PM

Dear Rao

Exaltation based on vedic differ from exaltation based on western. Placidous system with bhava begin is western method. But we are following in k.p. system. K.p. is amalgamation of vedic and western. Hence there is a necessity to compare the exaltation in both the system.

Which exaltation is correct. Whether vedic is correct or western is correct is the question. Astrologers are also astronomers. So we can discuss.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/19/08, rao chitturu <csr162002 > wrote:

rao chitturu <csr162002 >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comFriday, September 19, 2008, 1:40 PM

Dear Dhanabalan.

Rao chitttru.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comFriday, 19 September, 2008, 4:23 PM

Dear Rao Chitturu

I have studied about the exaltation in vedic astrology. I accept that it is used to calculate shad bala. Further there is aroganam and avaroganam... . .

Dear Dhanabalan,

rao chitturu

Dear Rao Chitturu

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge.... . . . .

Luther

Guest guest

Dear Rao Chitturu

I am not bothering about your adverse comment against me. Being a teacher and counseller, instead of giving adverse comments, I request you to participate in the discussion. In K.P., the exaltation is not considered. I am justifying it.

The following two charts are belongs to husband and wife. Though the father's karaka planet sun is in exaltation, their fathers died in the childhood.

X(Husband)

Date of birth 9-5-1959 at 7.08 AM in Salem

Taurus lagna 12 degrees; Sun at 24 degree in Aries (exaltation)

Father died before the birth of the native.

Karaka for father Sun is exaltation

Y (Wife)

Date of birth 3-5-1970 at 9.01 AM in Salem

Gemini lagna 3.30’ degrees; Sun at 19 degree in Aries (exaltation)

Father died within one year after the birth of the native.

Karaka for father Sun is exaltation

Generally, the planets in the first 5 degree (infant) of any sign will not give results. Likewise the planets in the last 5 degree(old age) of any sign will not give results. It is a general rule in vedic. It is strictly followed in “Systems Approach” by V.K.Chouthry. All the planets moolatrikona house is one of its own sign. In the System approach method, only the Moolatrigona sign is considered and not the exaltation.

But the Moon is exalted at 3 degree at Taurus and Venus is exalted at 27 degree in Pisces. There is contravesy to the above. I think it is a justification for not considering the exaltation and debilitation in K.P.

In the Naadi system, if the exalted planet is in between enemies(bhava kathari yoga), it loses its power of exaltation.

If you feel that you are expert, tell me the date of marriage for the above couple. These two charts are not covered in the 12 charts already posted.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 9/20/08, rao chitturu <csr162002 wrote:

rao chitturu <csr162002Re: Combustion of planets Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 11:09 PM

Dear Dhanabalam,

Your statement that 'Astrolgers are also astronomers" is not always correct.

We are , still, learners in both the fields.We have as astrolgers have gone a bit more with an understanding of astronomival base.

You can at any time compare different systems - but there is a way to compare. You are getting yourself confused in bascs and are also propmted by your anxiety to prolong discussions -

You have no knowledge of the atronomical basis for arriving at exaltation points exaltations.

You are refering to the Placidous system of bhava division witj out understanding the duration of a star in both systems. For instance, the duration of each star is not uniform in hindu system - but in westrn system all stars are of equal duration of 13deg 29 mts.

You refer to Hindu panchang - the suration of a star is not uniformly 24 hrs .

You have also no knowledge of the princple of Ayanamsa - It is always changing. You know it only as a difference between Sayana and Nirayana - But how it formed and calculated is - on the basis of earth's rotation and revolution - and a third principle of shifting of earth's axis.

It appears that you lack a "Guru" or a suitable "Guru" to put your studies in an order. You do get a benefit when you learn from a good guru directly - besides reading standard books-

Pl.understand that -you are refering to fundamentals of the systems - I do not mind writing on such matters - for the benefit all beginners - but sometimes I may not be able to go in details for want of time - So do not get disturbed , hereafter, if I cannot concentrate to reply your qurries.

I suggest you get in touch of a good guru for better understanding of fundamentals before comparing the systems - I do not want to discourage - You should continue your studies - but in anorder.

rao chitturu

astrologer

teaching & counselling.--- On Sat, 20/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comSaturday, 20 September, 2008, 8:25 PM

Dear Rao

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/19/08, rao chitturu <csr162002 > wrote:

rao chitturu <csr162002 >Re: Combustion of planets@gro ups.comFriday, September 19, 2008, 1:40 PM

Dear Dhanabalan.

Rao chitttru.

Dear Rao Chitturu

I have studied about the exaltation in vedic astrology. I accept that it is used to calculate shad bala. Further there is aroganam and avaroganam... . . .

Dear Dhanabalan,

rao chitturu

Dear Rao Chitturu

Cobustion, exaltation etc., are not considered in KP - to my knowledge.... . . . . .

Luther

Guest guest

Dear All

i have been away from this group for a while. I have series of questions about combustion of planets. I will urge some one give a brief but concise reply about do they understand by it.

To start I will ask , the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation

Do shadow planets get combust

I have lots of questions about the topic and will ask soon after learned friends start answering

regards

KamalSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Kamal,

Great to see your return.

///the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is

equivalent to debilitation///

This is an incorrect statement. Rather, when planets are combust they show

their anger and/or frustration; their insecurities. Especially the closer they

are to Sun. Combustion effects not only planets but houses and their Lords. It

also depends if Mercury and Venus are behind the Sun or in front of it. For

the other planets, the degree shows the strength of the anger or frustration and

whether it will display those hidden feelings inwardly or indifferently. " The

malefic planets will hide their vulnerability by showing excessive traits,

whereas the benefic planets act out their vulnerabilities by being unconcerned

as if the matter doesn't effect them at all. " *

///Do shadow planets get combust?///

No, Rahu and Ketu to not get combust.

*Ernst Wilhelm has a wonderful explanation to these questions in his book " Vault

of The Heavens " , which I have reference in part above.

As Always,

Uttara

jyotish-vidya , KAMAL SAHNI <sightsolutions wrote:

>

> Dear All

>  

> i have been away from this group for  a while. I have series of questions

about combustion of planets. I will urge some one give a brief but concise reply

about do they understand by it.

>  

> To start I will ask , the combustion renders the planets without strength does

it mean it is equivalent to debilitation

>  

> Do shadow planets get combust

>  

> I have lots of questions about the topic and will ask soon after learned

friends start answering

>  

> regards

>  

> Kamal

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

>

Guest guest

Dear Uttara,Kamal and others,

In the case of inner planets it depends "if Mercury and Venus are behind the sun......." are away just with in "limits."(less than15-20 deg of the sign)More often these planets along with mars become retrograde.Combust planets are supposed to be stronger and also with one degree give Tazik Yogas like "ittesal".These yogas are more considered for study of varshapahal.

In some cases we find also outer planets like jupiter saturn too become close to sun along with mercury,venus,mars and lead to Graha kuta and planetary war.In that situation planets with lesser longitudes are considered to be emerging stronger and victoriue.

usually planets like mercury become neutral and behave like sign lord.Venus and Mars becoming combust is seen to have great effect of temperments and also the house in whcih the combstion occurs.

Like in cancer if Mars is closer to sun,and venus in virgo close to sun,give leads to the health problems and the kalapurusha indications need to be understood.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Uttara <muttaraphalguni wrote:

Uttara <muttaraphalguni Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 11:39 PM

Dear Kamal,Great to see your return.///the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation/ //This is an incorrect statement. Rather, when planets are combust they show their anger and/or frustration; their insecurities. Especially the closer they are to Sun. Combustion effects not only planets but houses and their Lords. It also depends if Mercury and Venus are behind the Sun or in front of it. For the other planets, the degree shows the strength of the anger or frustration and whether it will display those hidden feelings inwardly or indifferently. "The malefic planets will hide their vulnerability by showing excessive traits, whereas the benefic planets act out their vulnerabilities by being unconcerned as if the matter doesn't effect them at all."* ///Do shadow planets get combust?///No, Rahu and Ketu to not get combust.*Ernst Wilhelm has a wonderful

explanation to these questions in his book "Vault of The Heavens", which I have reference in part above.As Always,Uttarajyotish-vidya, KAMAL SAHNI <sightsolutions@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All> > i have been away from this group for a while. I have series of questions about combustion of planets. I will urge some one give a brief but concise reply about do they understand by it. > > To start I will ask , the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation> > Do shadow planets get combust> > I have lots of questions about the topic and will ask soon after learned friends start answering>

> regards> > Kamal> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>

Guest guest

Dear All,In my opinion, combust planets become weak and fail to protect the significations of the houses they own. This is because their rays are overwhelmed by the strong sun rays. Moon when combust behaves like a malefic planet. Rahu and Ketu do not get combust.

Regards,KrishnaPablo Picasso  - " Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. "

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Dear Uttara,Kamal  and others,

In the case of inner planets it depends " if Mercury and Venus are behind the sun....... " are away just with in " limits. " (less than15-20 deg of the sign)More often these planets along with mars become retrograde.Combust planets are supposed to be stronger and also with one degree give Tazik Yogas like " ittesal " .These yogas are more considered for study of varshapahal.

In some cases we find also outer planets like jupiter saturn too become close to sun along with mercury,venus,mars and lead to Graha kuta and planetary war.In that situation planets with lesser longitudes are considered to be emerging stronger and victoriue.

usually planets like mercury become neutral and behave like sign lord.Venus and Mars becoming combust is seen to have great effect of temperments and also the house in whcih the combstion occurs.

Like in cancer if Mars is closer to sun,and venus in virgo close to sun,give leads to the health problems and the kalapurusha indications need to be understood.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Uttara <muttaraphalguni Re: Combustion of planets

jyotish-vidya Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 11:39 PM

Dear Kamal,Great to see your return.///the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation/ //This is an incorrect statement. Rather, when planets are combust they show their anger and/or frustration; their insecurities. Especially the closer they are to Sun. Combustion effects not only planets but houses and their Lords. It also depends if Mercury and Venus are behind the Sun or in front of it. For the other planets, the degree shows the strength of the anger or frustration and whether it will display those hidden feelings inwardly or indifferently. " The malefic planets will hide their vulnerability by showing excessive traits, whereas the benefic planets act out their vulnerabilities by being unconcerned as if the matter doesn't effect them at all. " *

///Do shadow planets get combust?///No, Rahu and Ketu to not get combust.*Ernst Wilhelm has a wonderful

explanation to these questions in his book " Vault of The Heavens " , which I have reference in part above.As Always,Uttarajyotish-vidya, KAMAL SAHNI <sightsolutions@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear All>  > i have been away from this group for  a while. I have series of questions about combustion of planets. I will urge some one give a brief but concise reply about do they understand by it.

>  > To start I will ask , the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation>  > Do shadow planets get combust>  > I have lots of questions about the topic and will ask soon after learned friends start answering

>

> regards>  > Kamal> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Sun is in Libra  (08:08)  and Mercury (10:08) conjunct Sun in Lagna i.e. Aries.  How do you interpret this scenario?

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear All,

In my opinion, combust planets become weak and fail to protect the significations of the houses they own. This is because their rays are overwhelmed by the strong sun rays. Moon when combust behaves like a malefic planet. Rahu and Ketu do not get combust.

Regards,KrishnaPablo Picasso  - " Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. "

In the case of inner planets it depends " if Mercury and Venus are behind the sun....... " are away just with in " limits. " (less than15-20 deg of the sign)More often these planets along with mars become retrograde.Combust planets are supposed to be stronger and also with one degree give Tazik Yogas like " ittesal " .These yogas are more considered for study of varshapahal.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Dear Kamal,Great to see your return.///the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation/ //This is an incorrect statement. Rather, when planets are combust they show their anger and/or frustration; their insecurities. Especially the closer they are to Sun. Combustion effects not only planets but houses and their Lords. It also depends if Mercury and Venus are behind the Sun or in front of it. For the other planets, the degree shows the strength of the anger or frustration and whether it will display those hidden feelings inwardly or indifferently. " The malefic planets will hide their vulnerability by showing excessive traits, whereas the benefic planets act out their vulnerabilities by being unconcerned as if the matter doesn't effect them at all. " *

///Do shadow planets get combust?///No, Rahu and Ketu to not get combust.*Ernst Wilhelm has a wonderful explanation to these questions in his book " Vault of The Heavens " , which I have reference in part above.

As Always,Uttarajyotish-vidya, KAMAL SAHNI <sightsolutions@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear All>  > i have been away from this group for  a while. I have series of questions about combustion of planets. I will urge some one give a brief but concise reply about do they understand by it.

>  > To start I will ask , the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation>  > Do shadow planets get combust>  > I have lots of questions about the topic and will ask soon after learned friends start answering

>  > regards>  > Kamal> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>

Guest guest

Please read:

Sun is in Libra  (08:08)  and Mercury (10:08) conjunct Sun in Lagna i.e. Libra.  How do you interpret this scenario?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:46 AM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Sun is in Libra  (08:08)  and Mercury (10:08) conjunct Sun in Lagna i.e. Aries.  How do you interpret this scenario?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Dear All,

In my opinion, combust planets become weak and fail to protect the significations of the houses they own. This is because their rays are overwhelmed by the strong sun rays. Moon when combust behaves like a malefic planet. Rahu and Ketu do not get combust.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

///Do shadow planets get combust?///No, Rahu and Ketu to not get combust.*Ernst Wilhelm has a wonderful explanation to these questions in his book " Vault of The Heavens " , which I have reference in part above.

As Always,Uttarajyotish-vidya, KAMAL SAHNI <sightsolutions@ ...> wrote:

>  > regards>  > Kamal> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Mercury Conjunt Sun in Aries is stronger.In this Sun if with in 10 deg, sun in own nakshtra of krittika.mercury here tends to behave like mars.

In libra sun in debilitation and mercury has just come out of exaltation in virgo tends to show as if has lost his metal set up.Debilitated sun also creates difference with near and dear.

Can we consider the planet getting conjunct looses strength and sun except in Dina does not loose strength.other slower planets like saturn, jupiter due to conjunction,their behaviour depending on the sign are likely to give result?From shadbala point of view,they may not be considered as weak.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Wed, 9/30/09, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramaniRe: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 2:21 AM

Please read:

Sun is in Libra (08:08) and Mercury (10:08) conjunct Sun in Lagna i.e. Libra. How do you interpret this scenario?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:46 AM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Sun is in Libra (08:08) and Mercury (10:08) conjunct Sun in Lagna i.e. Aries. How do you interpret this scenario?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear All,

Regards,KrishnaPablo Picasso - "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Dear Uttara,Kamal and others,

In the case of inner planets it depends "if Mercury and Venus are behind the sun......." are away just with in "limits."(less than15-20 deg of the sign)More often these planets along with mars become retrograde.Combust planets are supposed to be stronger and also with one degree give Tazik Yogas like "ittesal".These yogas are more considered for study of varshapahal.

In some cases we find also outer planets like jupiter saturn too become close to sun along with mercury,venus, mars and lead to Graha kuta and planetary war.In that situation planets with lesser longitudes are considered to be emerging stronger and victoriue.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Uttara <muttaraphalguni@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

Uttara <muttaraphalguni@ sbcglobal. net> Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidyaTuesday, September 29, 2009, 11:39 PM

Dear Kamal,Great to see your return.///the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation/ //This is an incorrect statement. Rather, when planets are combust they show their anger and/or frustration; their insecurities. Especially the closer they are to Sun. Combustion effects not only planets but houses and their Lords. It also depends if Mercury and Venus are behind the Sun or in front of it. For the other planets, the degree shows the strength of the anger or frustration and whether it will display those hidden feelings inwardly or indifferently. "The malefic planets will hide their vulnerability by showing excessive traits, whereas the benefic planets act out their vulnerabilities by being unconcerned as if the matter doesn't effect them at all."* ///Do shadow planets get combust?///No, Rahu and Ketu to not get combust.*Ernst Wilhelm has a wonderful

explanation to these questions in his book "Vault of The Heavens", which I have reference in part above.As Always,Uttarajyotish-vidya, KAMAL SAHNI <sightsolutions@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All> > i have been away from this group for a while. I have series of questions about combustion of planets. I will urge some one give a brief but concise reply about do they understand by it. > > To start I will ask , the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation> > Do shadow planets get combust> > I have lots of questions about the topic and will ask soon after learned friends start answering> > regards> >

Kamal> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna,

Kindly excuse me.  I have given the degrees of the planets concerned wrongly from my memory.   I have located the chart. That goes below.  He is no more. 

Male

Oct 28,1911Time: 6:07AM 

KanchipuramLongitude: 79E43  Latitude: 12N50

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

Guest guest

Dear Ravindramani,I forgot to mention one more exception in combustion. When Mercury is combust, it will not become weak like other planets. However, the combustion effect could show up in some kind of skin problems starting from a dry skin to more severe problems depending on other conditions.

Regards,KrishnaMarie von Ebner-Eschenbach  - " Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. "

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM, C.S. Ravindramani <ravindramani wrote:

Dear Krishna,

Kindly excuse me.  I have given the degrees of the planets concerned wrongly from my memory.   I have located the chart. That goes below.  He is no more. 

Male

Oct 28,1911Time: 6:07AM 

KanchipuramLongitude: 79E43  Latitude: 12N50

Regards, C.S. Ravindramani.

Guest guest

Dear VK,

Excellent points regarding the detailed effects of combust Venus and Mercury!

As always,

Uttara

jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

>

> Dear Uttara,Kamal  and others,

> In the case of inner planets it depends " if Mercury and Venus are behind the

sun....... " are away just with in " limits. " (less than15-20 deg of the sign)More

often these planets along with mars become retrograde.Combust planets are

supposed to be stronger and also with one degree give Tazik Yogas like

" ittesal " .These yogas are more considered for study of varshapahal.

> In some cases we find also outer planets like jupiter saturn too become close

to sun along with mercury,venus,mars and lead to Graha kuta and planetary war.In

that situation planets with lesser longitudes are considered to be emerging

stronger and victoriue.

> usually planets like mercury become neutral and behave like sign lord.Venus

and Mars becoming combust is seen to have great effect of temperments and also

the house in whcih the combstion occurs.

> Like in cancer if Mars is closer to sun,and venus in virgo close to sun,give

leads to the health problems and the kalapurusha indications need to be

understood.

>

> Vattem Krishnan

> Cyber Jyotish Services

> (For all counseling services)

>  

>

> --- On Tue, 9/29/09, Uttara <muttaraphalguni wrote:

>

>

> Uttara <muttaraphalguni

> Re: Combustion of planets

> jyotish-vidya

> Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 11:39 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Kamal,

>

> Great to see your return.

>

> ///the combustion renders the planets without strength does it mean it is

equivalent to debilitation/ //

>

> This is an incorrect statement. Rather, when planets are combust they show

their anger and/or frustration; their insecurities. Especially the closer they

are to Sun. Combustion effects not only planets but houses and their Lords. It

also depends if Mercury and Venus are behind the Sun or in front of it. For the

other planets, the degree shows the strength of the anger or frustration and

whether it will display those hidden feelings inwardly or indifferently. " The

malefic planets will hide their vulnerability by showing excessive traits,

whereas the benefic planets act out their vulnerabilities by being unconcerned

as if the matter doesn't effect them at all. " *

>

> ///Do shadow planets get combust?///

>

> No, Rahu and Ketu to not get combust.

>

> *Ernst Wilhelm has a wonderful explanation to these questions in his book

" Vault of The Heavens " , which I have reference in part above.

>

> As Always,

>

> Uttara

>

> jyotish-vidya, KAMAL SAHNI <sightsolutions@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear All

> >  

> > i have been away from this group for  a while. I have series of questions

about combustion of planets. I will urge some one give a brief but concise reply

about do they understand by it.

> >  

> > To start I will ask , the combustion renders the planets without strength

does it mean it is equivalent to debilitation

> >  

> > Do shadow planets get combust

> >  

> > I have lots of questions about the topic and will ask soon after learned

friends start answering

> >  

> > regards

> >  

> > Kamal

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna and All,

I'd like to add a few points here if I may. As always, each horoscope has

to be judged according to its own merits; and, as Mercury is often

combust, it's impractical to apply the same generic rule to every

horoscope...there are many things to consider (based on a clear

understanding of combustion itself).

1) Although Sun is a natural friend to Mercury; Mercury, neutral to Sun,

becomes an enemy when placed in same bhava. If combust Mercury occupies a

house next to Sun he becomes a temporary friend...this is an important

consideration when assessing the effect of combust Mercury!

2) I agree that intelligence per se is not unduly harmed when Mercury is

combust, due to the fact that Lagna karaka Sun himself is influenced by

the intellectual qualities of Mercury.

3) However, as Sun represents " Ego " , natives (with Mercury/Sun in same

bhava) may lack a certain amount of humility i.e. be proud and boastful

in speech, proud and boastful in regards to intellectual achievements and

generally consider themselves intellectually superior... Bear in mind

that Sun is a (mild) malefic; and, as we know, Mercury, a fickle planet,

adapts according to association.

As an example;

A native with 5th lord Sun (dispositor of Rahu) combusting Mercury in 2nd

house of education/speech actually borders on genius...all three planets

(SU, ME, RA) occupy nakshatra of Sun itself, indicating a very strong

influence of ego in regards to intellect, speech etc..

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" Krishnamurthy Seetharama " <kmurthys58

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:53 PM

Re: Re: Combustion of planets

Dear Ravindramani,

I forgot to mention one more exception in combustion. When Mercury is

combust, it will not become weak like other planets. However, the

combustion

effect could show up in some kind of skin problems starting from a dry

skin

to more severe problems depending on other conditions.

Regards,

Krishna

Guest guest

Dear All,How effective the combustion will be when the Sun is in deep debilitation (10Li00) and Saturn is in deep exaltation (20Li00)?Thank you!,KeshavOn Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Krishna and All,

I'd like to add a few points here if I may. As always, each horoscope has

to be judged according to its own merits; and, as Mercury is often

combust, it's impractical to apply the same generic rule to every

horoscope...there are many things to consider (based on a clear

understanding of combustion itself).

1) Although Sun is a natural friend to Mercury; Mercury, neutral to Sun,

becomes an enemy when placed in same bhava. If combust Mercury occupies a

house next to Sun he becomes a temporary friend...this is an important

consideration when assessing the effect of combust Mercury!

2) I agree that intelligence per se is not unduly harmed when Mercury is

combust, due to the fact that Lagna karaka Sun himself is influenced by

the intellectual qualities of Mercury.

3) However, as Sun represents " Ego " , natives (with Mercury/Sun in same

bhava) may lack a certain amount of humility i.e. be proud and boastful

in speech, proud and boastful in regards to intellectual achievements and

generally consider themselves intellectually superior... Bear in mind

that Sun is a (mild) malefic; and, as we know, Mercury, a fickle planet,

adapts according to association.

As an example;

A native with 5th lord Sun (dispositor of Rahu) combusting Mercury in 2nd

house of education/speech actually borders on genius...all three planets

(SU, ME, RA) occupy nakshatra of Sun itself, indicating a very strong

influence of ego in regards to intellect, speech etc..

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

___

-

" Krishnamurthy Seetharama " <kmurthys58

<jyotish-vidya >

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:53 PM

Re: Re: Combustion of planets

Dear Ravindramani,

I forgot to mention one more exception in combustion. When Mercury is

combust, it will not become weak like other planets. However, the

combustion

effect could show up in some kind of skin problems starting from a dry

skin

to more severe problems depending on other conditions.

Regards,

Krishna

Guest guest

Dear Madam,Keshav and all,

When Rahu joins sun as well as combust planet like mercury in 2nd or 5th it is often seen people become diplomatic and assess first about the person with whom they are involved and use diplomacy to get more information.

Also temper,emt'coz of sun amd mercury may become more egoistic and evn harsh.when it comes to 5th rahu jpining would mean they do not decide and plan and loose time in pursuance of further studies.

I agree with you any generalisation is to ignore relevance signs.It is therefore more appropraite to consider horoscope in toto than in peiecemenl.Evn I feel skin irritation can not be generalise without looking to involvement of 6th or ketu in some way or other.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Thu, 10/1/09, Keshav V <mv.keshav wrote:

Keshav V <mv.keshavRe: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 12:59 AM

Dear All,How effective the combustion will be when the Sun is in deep debilitation (10Li00) and Saturn is in deep exaltation (20Li00)?Thank you!,Keshav

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:

Dear Krishna and All,I'd like to add a few points here if I may. As always, each horoscope has to be judged according to its own merits; and, as Mercury is often combust, it's impractical to apply the same generic rule to every horoscope... there are many things to consider (based on a clear understanding of combustion itself).1) Although Sun is a natural friend to Mercury; Mercury, neutral to Sun, becomes an enemy when placed in same bhava. If combust Mercury occupies a house next to Sun he becomes a temporary friend...this is an important consideration when assessing the effect of combust Mercury!2) I agree that intelligence per se is not unduly harmed when Mercury is combust, due to the fact that Lagna karaka Sun himself is influenced by the intellectual qualities of Mercury.3) However, as Sun represents "Ego", natives (with Mercury/Sun in same bhava) may lack a certain

amount of humility i.e. be proud and boastful in speech, proud and boastful in regards to intellectual achievements and generally consider themselves intellectually superior... Bear in mind that Sun is a (mild) malefic; and, as we know, Mercury, a fickle planet, adapts according to association.As an example;A native with 5th lord Sun (dispositor of Rahu) combusting Mercury in 2nd house of education/speech actually borders on genius...all three planets (SU, ME, RA) occupy nakshatra of Sun itself, indicating a very strong influence of ego in regards to intellect, speech etc..Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______

- "Krishnamurthy Seetharama" <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com><jyotish-vidya>

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:53 PMRe: Re: Combustion of planetsDear Ravindramani,I forgot to mention one more exception in combustion. When Mercury iscombust, it will not become weak like other planets. However, thecombustioneffect could show up in some kind of skin problems starting from a dryskinto more severe problems depending on other conditions.Regards,Krishna