IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Combustion of planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola NakshatraI am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?vani--- On Fri, 10/23/09, SAVITHRI MAHESH <savithri_mahesh2000 wrote:SAVITHRI MAHESH <savithri_mahesh2000Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Friday, October 23, 2009, 2:27 AM

Dear Mr Krishna

The following factors should be taken into consideration while delineating:

The house in which Rahu is placed.

The nature of the lord of that house

The star in which Rahu is placed

For mithuna lagna the Rahu is posited in 9th house along with the second lord moon.. In rahu dasa the father will get elevated in job/business.

Exalted Rahu will give comforts, money and good position in its dasa. Rahu is exalted in navamsa of your grand daughter's chart. We are aware that navamsa shows the strength of the planets.

It may be noted that if it is well associatd or aspected it gives good results.

The conjunction does not result always in a positive way..I have also come across a chart wherein there is conjunction of Rahu and venus in the second house and the native got addicted to alcohol which has ruined his health.

regards

savithri--- On Wed, 21/10/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidyaWednesday, 21 October, 2009, 6:47 AM

Dear Ms. Savitri,

Thanks for sharing your observation. Do you mean to say that Rahu always influences the conjunct planet in a positive way?

For my grand daughter, Rahu and Moon are on the same degree in Aquarius (Lagna is gemini). And, Rahu is exalted in Navamsha (in Taurus). What would this indicate?

Regards,KrishnaPablo Picasso - "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 3:23 PM, SAVITHRI MAHESH <savithri_mahesh2000 @> wrote:

Dear Mrs Wendy, Krishna and all

The conjunction of Rahu with any planet enhances the karakatwa and the charcteristics of that particular planet. I have observed wherever Rahu is conjunct with moon the native is highly imaginative and creative. Such a person tries in creative writings.

regards

savithri

--- On Sat, 3/10/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Re: Re: Combustion of planets

jyotish-vidyaSaturday, 3 October, 2009, 12:00 AM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

There is no doubt that things get modified based on many other things in a particular chart. This is table stakes and there is no dispute about this.

As we were discussing combustion in general and then effect of nodes on luminaries in general, I made a general statement. When we make general statements, there is always this fine print "Conditions apply", is it not? :-)

Regards,KrishnaSamuel Goldwyn - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong."

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:

Dear Krishna and All,///when Rahu is conjunct Sun, the native lacks self confidence./ //Of course much depends on sign placement and lordship etc., however I would be more inclined to describe Rahu's influence on Sun in terms of an over inflated ego. As we know, Rahu is a natural enemy of Sun and when joined in the same house he becomes a great enemy...Donald Trump has this combination in his chart and I would not describe him as lacking in self-confidence. With 2nd lord Sun conjunct Rahu, Trump's insatiable desire for making money is evident.If I'm not mistaken John Lennon also has Sun/Rahu combination.

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______-

"Krishnamurthy Seetharama" <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

<jyotish-vidya>

Friday, October 02, 2009 2:50 PMRe: Re: Combustion of planets

Dear VK,The nodes negatively influence the luminaries when they are conjunct. Forexample, when Rahu is conjunct Sun, the native lacks self confidence. Thisinternal fear often gets an external expression in terms of a brave act oraggression just to show off or demonstrate high ego.Regards,Krishna

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Guest guest

Dear Nalini Ji,

Rahu, as a node in gemini has no exaltation.Nodes as shadow planets behave like lord of the sign.The role of nodes is a vast debate and finally "sani vada rahu.mangal vada ketu' is the finally point of view.

where ever they accompany with planets.they tend to behave as shadow planets.If no other planets beahves like sign lord.

For the anxity reduction it is necessary she spends more time with all other family mebers and relax for some time.

Since moon is in Dhanur and is in moola nakshtra and also ketu present in moola trikona sign of jupiter.makes the native more sentimental and involves more in rituals and poojas.being nodes it may be come a obsession too.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Fri, 10/23/09, Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy <suresh_swamyus wrote:

Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy <suresh_swamyusRe: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Friday, October 23, 2009, 1:10 PM

I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola NakshatraI am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?vani--- On Fri, 10/23/09, SAVITHRI MAHESH <savithri_mahesh2000 @> wrote:

SAVITHRI MAHESH <savithri_mahesh2000 @>Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidyaFriday, October 23, 2009, 2:27 AM

Dear Mr Krishna

For mithuna lagna the Rahu is posited in 9th house along with the second lord moon.. In rahu dasa the father will get elevated in job/business.

Exalted Rahu will give comforts, money and good position in its dasa. Rahu is exalted in navamsa of your grand daughter's chart. We are aware that navamsa shows the strength of the planets.

The conjunction does not result always in a positive way..I have also come across a chart wherein there is conjunction of Rahu and venus in the second house and the native got addicted to alcohol which has ruined his health.

regards

savithri--- On Wed, 21/10/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidyaWednesday, 21 October, 2009, 6:47 AM

Dear Ms. Savitri,

Thanks for sharing your observation. Do you mean to say that Rahu always influences the conjunct planet in a positive way?

For my grand daughter, Rahu and Moon are on the same degree in Aquarius (Lagna is gemini). And, Rahu is exalted in Navamsha (in Taurus). What would this indicate?

Regards,KrishnaPablo Picasso - "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

The conjunction of Rahu with any planet enhances the karakatwa and the charcteristics of that particular planet. I have observed wherever Rahu is conjunct with moon the native is highly imaginative and creative. Such a person tries in creative writings.

regards

savithri --- On Sat, 3/10/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

There is no doubt that things get modified based on many other things in a particular chart. This is table stakes and there is no dispute about this.

As we were discussing combustion in general and then effect of nodes on luminaries in general, I made a general statement. When we make general statements, there is always this fine print "Conditions apply", is it not? :-)

Regards,KrishnaSamuel Goldwyn - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong."

Dear Krishna and All,///when Rahu is conjunct Sun, the native lacks self confidence./ //Of course much depends on sign placement and lordship etc., however I would be more inclined to describe Rahu's influence on Sun in terms of an over inflated ego. As we know, Rahu is a natural enemy of Sun and when joined in the same house he becomes a great enemy...Donald Trump has this combination in his chart and I would not describe him as lacking in self-confidence. With 2nd lord Sun conjunct Rahu, Trump's insatiable desire for making money is evident.If I'm not mistaken John Lennon also has Sun/Rahu combination.

Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______-

"Krishnamurthy Seetharama" <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

<jyotish-vidya>

Dear VK,The nodes negatively influence the luminaries when they are conjunct. Forexample, when Rahu is conjunct Sun, the native lacks self confidence. Thisinternal fear often gets an external expression in terms of a brave act oraggression just to show off or demonstrate high ego.Regards,Krishna

Guest guest

Hi Vani,According to Parashara and few other sages Rahu is exalted in Taurus. Ramanujacharya mentions in " Bhavartha Ratnakara " that Rahu's Moola Trikona sign is Gemini. Yes, some astrologers like those in SJC parampara take Gemini as exaltation sign of Rahu. But, that is not a generally accepted approach.

Regards,Krishna

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy <suresh_swamyus wrote:

I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola NakshatraI am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.

Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?vani--- On Fri, 10/23/09, SAVITHRI MAHESH <savithri_mahesh2000 wrote:

SAVITHRI MAHESH <savithri_mahesh2000Re: Re: Combustion of planets

jyotish-vidya Date: Friday, October 23, 2009, 2:27 AM

Dear Mr Krishna

The conjunction does not result always in a positive way..I have also come across a chart wherein there is conjunction of Rahu and venus in the second house and the native got addicted to  alcohol which has ruined his health.

regards

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya

Wednesday, 21 October, 2009, 6:47 AM

Dear Ms. Savitri,

Regards,KrishnaPablo Picasso  - " Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. "

regards

savithri

--- On Sat, 3/10/09, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

As we were discussing combustion in general and then effect of nodes on luminaries in general, I made a general statement. When we make general statements, there is always this fine print " Conditions apply " , is it not? :-)

Regards,KrishnaSamuel Goldwyn  - " I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong. "

Dear Krishna and All,///when Rahu is conjunct Sun, the native lacks self confidence./ //Of course much depends on sign placement and lordship etc., however I would be more inclined to describe Rahu's influence on Sun in terms of an

over inflated ego. As we know, Rahu is a natural enemy of Sun and when joined in the same house he becomes a great enemy...Donald Trump has this combination in his chart and I would not describe him as lacking in self-confidence. With 2nd lord Sun conjunct Rahu,

Trump's insatiable desire for making money is evident.If I'm not mistaken John Lennon also has Sun/Rahu combination.

" Krishnamurthy Seetharama " <kmurthys58 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

<jyotish-vidya>

Dear VK,The nodes negatively influence the luminaries when they are conjunct. Forexample, when Rahu is conjunct Sun, the native lacks self confidence. Thisinternal fear often gets an external expression in terms of a brave act

oraggression just to show off or demonstrate high ego.Regards,Krishna

Guest guest

Vani ji,///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola Nakshatra I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.///Chandra being karaka for mind and Ketu being karaka for Moksha, it is natural that you are spiritual.As Wendy ji has pointed out earlier, Ketu is an obstructor, and this might cause some mental problems--anxiety being one of them.But, Chandra and Ketu in Dhanur, the natural 9th house, should enable you to gain respite from anxiety through siprituality, especially since this house belongs to divine Guru.~~~~~~~~~ Balaji Narasimhan Author & Editor http://www.balaji.ind.in/ ~~~~~~~~~

Guest guest

Dear Vani,

///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in

Moola Nakshatra

I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time

very spiritual.///

It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective. Perhaps you

can send your birth details.

///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the exaltation of

the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona=Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.

KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona=Sagittarius; Own Sign=Scorpio.

It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by association with

Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the position

and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

Best Wishes

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

jyotish-vidya

I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in

Moola Nakshatra

I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time

very spiritual.

Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

vani

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

database 4539 (20091024) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Respected Balaji,Being anxious is an understatement in my case. I am always anxiety prone, and the only thing that calms me is spirituality--in my case chanting. I chant Vishnu sahasranama everyday among other stotras.Moon and Ketu in Dhanus both in Moola.Regards,vani--- On Sat, 10/24/09, Balaji Narasimhan <sherlockbalaji wrote:Balaji Narasimhan <sherlockbalaji Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 8:56 PM

Vani ji,///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola Nakshatra I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.// /Chandra being karaka for mind and Ketu being karaka for Moksha, it is natural that you are spiritual.As Wendy ji has pointed out earlier, Ketu is an obstructor, and this might cause some mental problems--anxiety being one of them.But, Chandra and Ketu in Dhanur, the natural 9th house, should enable you to gain respite from anxiety through siprituality, especially since this house belongs to divine Guru.~~~~~~~~~ Balaji

Narasimhan Author & Editor http://www.balaji. ind.in/ ~~~~~~~~~

Guest guest

Mrs Wendy and Others,

we need to the quarter.padma/charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter of moola.

Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.

From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted collective by all family members.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

Dear Vani,///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola NakshatraI am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.// /It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective. Perhaps you can send your birth details.///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the exaltation of the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own Sign=Scorpio.It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by association with Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the position and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.Best WishesMrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ ___Suresh, Suresh Swamy, SwamySaturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AMjyotish-vidyaRe: Re: Combustion of planetsI have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola NakshatraI am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?vani__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.

com

Guest guest

Pranama Krishnanji,I am Moola 1st padam.Moola nakshatra is a difficult one to be born into. Some spend their whole lives sorting through a lot of emotional baggage and turn to deep spiritualty to escape emotional turmoils and find peace. You are right about sprituality becomg an obsession-it has in my case. I am trying yoga and mediation to calm myself.vani--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 1:07 AM

Mrs Wendy and Others,

we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter of moola.

Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.

From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted collective by all family members.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:

Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidyaSunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

Dear Vani,///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola NakshatraI am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.// /It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective. Perhaps you can send your birth details.///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the exaltation of the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own Sign=Scorpio.It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by association with Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the position and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.Best WishesMrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ ___Suresh, Suresh Swamy, SwamySaturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AMjyotish-vidyaRe: Re: Combustion of planetsI have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in Moola NakshatraI am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time very spiritual.Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?vani__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.

com

Guest guest

Dear Mrs Swamy Ji,

Moola nakshtra fallling in the zodiac of sagittarus,a fiery sign influenced by jupiter a benific gets invoved in poojas/worships/spirtualities.

Basically their health from the birth some how becomes cause for desperation..To make themselves independent and characterstic to sagittarus get involved in religious worships and spirtuality.Having tamoguna,they need to conceal their emotions by blind faith of spirtualism.As nakshtra lord,Ketu takes influence of jupiter.However with proper guidance and support they become most capable people and handle life responsibilities without succumbing to emotions including the cover up in spirtuality due to other pressures.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy <suresh_swamyus wrote:

Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy <suresh_swamyusRe: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 8:41 PM

Pranama Krishnanji,I am Moola 1st padam.Moola nakshatra is a difficult one to be born into. Some spend their whole lives sorting through a lot of emotional baggage and turn to deep spiritualty to escape emotional turmoils and find peace. You are right about sprituality becomg an obsession-it has in my case. I am trying yoga and mediation to calm myself.vani--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidyaSunday, October 25, 2009, 1:07 AM

Mrs Wendy and Others,

we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter of moola.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com> wrote:

Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ bigpond.com>Re: Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidyaSunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

com

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping to the

assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just by observing one

of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a preposterous and absurd claim

and does not hold water for rectification of birth time, when we have none here

to point us a clue of same except that the native was born in Moola, which is a

span of 13.20 degrees and covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment

the native could have been born.

I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a predominance of

" Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities " are being taken up. These

remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be refrained from commenting in

writing without a proper analysis of the subjects Birth chart.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

>

> Mrs Wendy and Others,

> we need to the quarter.padma/charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the anxiety and

feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter of moola.

> Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally get involved

even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity they find

normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they are not

normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long duration need s

to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be made collectively by all

family members before they get obsessessed.

> From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted collective by all

family members.

>

>

>  

> Vattem Krishnan

> Cyber Jyotish Services

> (For all counseling services)

>  

>

> --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

>

>

> Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya

> Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> jyotish-vidya

> Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Vani,

>

> ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in

> Moola Nakshatra

> I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time

> very spiritual.// /

>

> It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective. Perhaps you

> can send your birth details.

>

> ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

>

> As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the exaltation of

> the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

>

> RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.

> KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own Sign=Scorpio.

>

> It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by association with

> Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the position

> and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

>

> Best Wishes

> Mrs. Wendy

> http://JyotishVidya .com

> ____________ _________ ___

>

> Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

> Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

> jyotish-vidya

> Re: Re: Combustion of planets

>

> I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in

> Moola Nakshatra

> I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time

> very spiritual.

>

> Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

>

> vani

>

> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

>

> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

>

> http://www.eset. com

>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Some of the references and request made to the group are not known to us for the first time.The recorded observations with the group were more than 5 yrs old.

When one of our member could display better judgement by his study the group and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such opportunities are always facilitated to every one of us.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping to the assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just by observing one of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a preposterous and absurd claim and does not hold water for rectification of birth time, when we have none here to point us a clue of same except that the native was born in Moola, which is a span of 13.20 degrees and covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment the native could have been born. I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a predominance of "Tamoguna" and to cover it up "spiritual activities" are being taken up. These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be refrained from commenting in writing without a proper analysis of the subjects Birth chart.best wishes,Bhaskar. jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@. ..> wrote:>> Mrs Wendy and Others,> we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter of moola.> Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.> From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted collective by all family members.>

> > > Vattem Krishnan > Cyber Jyotish Services> (For all counseling services)> > > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:> > > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> Re: Re: Combustion of planets> jyotish-vidya> Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM> > > > > > > Dear Vani,> > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in > Moola Nakshatra> I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time > very spiritual.// /> > It's necessary to look at the chart

for a proper perspective. Perhaps you > can send your birth details.> > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///> > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the exaltation of > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:> > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.> KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own Sign=Scorpio.> > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by association with > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the position > and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.> > Best Wishes> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya .com> ____________ _________ ___> > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy> Saturday, October 24, 2009

2:10 AM> jyotish-vidya> Re: Re: Combustion of planets> > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in > Moola Nakshatra> I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time > very spiritual.> > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?> > vani> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > http://www.eset. com>

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be prudent to

mention that it is always better not to show any trace of intelligence rahther

than talking negative or making statements hereto, which bear no conrecete

supporting evidence or supported logic, astrological or any, when we are

referring to the natives statement in response as was made towards the subject.

This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would not be happy "

just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking in considerations

myriads of other clues and inputs which we must, rather than reaching to a

judgement without any technical pointers.

I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very classful

astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because I do not make

omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an egg in hand. So I am

sorry but could not provide any learning to anybody. My request was just not to

coin negative phrases and pass astrological judgements in absence of proper or

full data, just on inferences made by a natives emotional outbursts which may be

temporary, and by no stretch of imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada

in which he/she was born. Again " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

in Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord especially

for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the astrological knowledge

available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less than it.

Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen may continue

blessing the members with his learning and display of judgements. I leave the

thread now cause there seems no iota of display from the gentlemans part to note

and accept the " blunder caused " , and neither any effort to ensue " damage

control " rather I have been asked to provide learnings..

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> Some of the references and request made to the group are not known to us for

the first time.The recorded observations with the group were more than 5 yrs

old.

> When one of our member could display better judgement by his study the group

and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such opportunities are

always facilitated to every one of us.

>

>

> Vattem Krishnan

> Cyber Jyotish Services

> (For all counseling services)

>  

>

> --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Combustion of planets

> jyotish-vidya

> Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

>

> I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping to the

>

> I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a predominance of

" Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities " are being taken up. These

remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be refrained from commenting in

writing without a proper analysis of the subjects Birth chart.

>

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

> jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Mrs Wendy and Others,

> > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the anxiety

and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter of moola.

> > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally get involved

even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity they find

normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long duration need s

> > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted collective by all

family members.

> >

> >

> >  

> > Vattem Krishnan

> > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > (For all counseling services)

> >  

> >

> > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>

> > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > jyotish-vidya

> > Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vani,

> >

> > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in

> > Moola Nakshatra

> > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time

> > very spiritual.// /

> >

> > It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective. Perhaps you

> > can send your birth details.

> >

> > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

> >

> > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the exaltation of

> > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

> >

> > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.

> > KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own Sign=Scorpio.

> >

> > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by association with

> > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the position

> > and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

> >

> > Best Wishes

> > Mrs. Wendy

> > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > ____________ _________ ___

> >

> > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

> > Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

> > jyotish-vidya

> > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> >

> > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in

> > Moola Nakshatra

> > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time

> > very spiritual.

> >

> > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

> >

> > vani

> >

> > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

> >

> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> >

> > http://www.eset. com

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

good some body finds a mistake and never hesitation to accept their knowledge,depth,understanding and guidance they extend to the group.If some where wrong understanding noticed /obeserved ,iam most happy to regret and be myself to seek their earnings and myself to correct to be more factual.I thank all such gesture and also thank them for giving an opportunity to correct the issues.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Combustion of planetsjyotish-vidya Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 1:45 AM

Dear Mrs. Wendy,Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be prudent to mention that it is always better not to show any trace of intelligence rahther than talking negative or making statements hereto, which bear no conrecete supporting evidence or supported logic, astrological or any, when we are referring to the natives statement in response as was made towards the subject.This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would not be happy" just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking in considerations myriads of other clues and inputs which we must, rather than reaching to a judgement without any technical pointers. I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very classful astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because I do not make omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an egg in hand. So I am sorry but could not provide any learning to

anybody. My request was just not to coin negative phrases and pass astrological judgements in absence of proper or full data, just on inferences made by a natives emotional outbursts which may be temporary, and by no stretch of imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada in which he/she was born. Again "Tamoguna"- attributing it to those natives born in Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord especially for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the astrological knowledge available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less than it.Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen may continue blessing the members with his learning and display of judgements. I leave the thread now cause there seems no iota of display from the gentlemans part to note and accept the "blunder caused", and neither any effort to ensue "damage control" rather I have been asked to provide

learnings..best wishes,Bhaskar.jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Members,> Some of the references and request made to the group are not known to us for the first time.The recorded observations with the group were more than 5 yrs old.> When one of our member could display better judgement by his study the group and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such opportunities are always facilitated to every one of us.> > > Vattem Krishnan > Cyber Jyotish Services> (For all counseling services)> > > --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > Bhaskar

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> Re: Combustion of planets> jyotish-vidya> Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM> > > > > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,> > I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping to the assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just by observing one of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a preposterous and absurd claim and does not hold water for rectification of birth time, when we have none here to point us a clue of same except that the native was born in Moola, which is a span of 13.20 degrees and covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment the native could have been born.

> > I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a predominance of "Tamoguna" and to cover it up "spiritual activities" are being taken up. These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be refrained from commenting in writing without a proper analysis of the subjects Birth chart.> > best wishes,> Bhaskar. > > jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:> >> > Mrs Wendy and Others,> > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter of moola.> > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long

duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.> > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted collective by all family members.> > > > > > > > Vattem Krishnan > > Cyber Jyotish Services> > (For all counseling services)> > > > > > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>> > Re: Re: Combustion of planets> > jyotish-vidya> > Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vani,> > > > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha

lagna). Both are in > > Moola Nakshatra> > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time > > very spiritual.// /> > > > It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective. Perhaps you > > can send your birth details.> > > > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///> > > > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the exaltation of > > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:> > > > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.> > KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own Sign=Scorpio.> > > > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by association with > > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the position > > and strength of Mercury needs

to be carefully considered.> > > > Best Wishes> > Mrs. Wendy> > http://JyotishVidya .com> > ____________ _________ ___> > > > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy> > Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM> > jyotish-vidya> > Re: Re: Combustion of planets> > > > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in > > Moola Nakshatra> > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same time > > very spiritual.> > > > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?> > > > vani> > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________> >

> > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.> > > > http://www.eset. com> >>

Guest guest

Dear Uttara,

Many thanks! I had thought of responding myself but, deciding that

negativity quickly fades without attention, I decided to leave it alone.

Also, of course, I'm already pulling my hair out trying to get this computer

operating properly...don't think I can deal with any more issues right at

this moment :-(

I need to (also) get to the store quickly as time is really getting on. This

will give my computer time to cool down (running hot again) so when I get

back I can start the reinstall.

If you don't hear from me again you'll know I've messed everything up :-(

Just kidding (sort of), I think it will be alright.

Best Wishes

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

Uttara

Monday, October 26, 2009 3:39 PM

jyotish-vidya

Re: Combustion of planets

Bhaskar,

You are out of line. How dare you attack a learned member of JV with suck

negative judgemental superiority.

..... " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

in Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

especially

available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less than

it......

Clearly, VK is a serious astrologer of learned knowledge and decorum for all

inquiries asked on this forum. The poster Vani acknowledges that the Mula

Nakshatra was giving him/her a lot of anxiety and more.

The data of Mula nakshatra was givien and VK answered. when the pada was

corrected to thr 4th pada VK again answered the poster's inquiry.

Vani was also asked to give birth data which has not come forth as of yet.

However, VK responded based on the information given.

Obviously on JV we try are best to encourage all to provide natal birth

details. If and when it comes available any inquiry that was answered

without a complete natal chart at hand is corrected.

JV is a study forum. A learning lesson in all inquiries. Vk did not act out

of order. He answered in an objective manner based on the position offered.

It is not and was not made as a prediction or an absolute judgment on the

poster. This you should know by now being a long time member.

I find your behavior on this matter terribly offensive and arrogant.

Not to mention the ignorance of stance.

Jyotish vidya is one of many astrological forums on including your own

that you just started on October 23rd. You are welcomed to leave JV if you

are so disgruntled and injured. No One is holding your hands to the fire to

stay and be respectful. Its your choice.

As Always,

Uttara

jyotish-vidya , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Dear Mrs. Wendy,

>

> Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be prudent

> to mention that it is always better not to show any trace of intelligence

> rahther than talking negative or making statements hereto, which bear no

> conrecete supporting evidence or supported logic, astrological or any,

> when we are referring to the natives statement in response as was made

> towards the subject.

>

> This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would not be

> happy " just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking in

> considerations myriads of other clues and inputs which we must, rather

> than reaching to a judgement without any technical pointers.

>

> I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very classful

> astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because I do not make

> omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an egg in hand. So

> I am sorry but could not provide any learning to anybody. My request was

> just not to coin negative phrases and pass astrological judgements in

> absence of proper or full data, just on inferences made by a natives

> emotional outbursts which may be temporary, and by no stretch of

> imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada in which he/she was born.

> Again " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born in Sagittarius area

> with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord especially for the Moola

> natives, is a serious contempt of the astrological knowledge available to

> us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less than it.

>

> Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen may

> continue blessing the members with his learning and display of judgements.

> I leave the thread now cause there seems no iota of display from the

> gentlemans part to note and accept the " blunder caused " , and neither any

> effort to ensue " damage control " rather I have been asked to provide

> learnings..

>

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Members,

> > Some of the references and request made to the group are not known to us

> > for the first time.The recorded observations with the group were more

> > than 5 yrs old.

> > When one of our member could display better judgement by his study the

> > group and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such

> > opportunities are always facilitated to every one of us.

> >

> >

> > Vattem Krishnan

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > Re: Combustion of planets

> > jyotish-vidya

> > Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

> >

> > I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping to

> > the assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just by

> > observing one of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a

> > preposterous and absurd claim and does not hold water for rectification

> > of birth time, when we have none here to point us a clue of same except

> > that the native was born in Moola, which is a span of 13.20 degrees and

> > covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment the native could

> > have been born.

> >

> > I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a

> > predominance of " Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities " are

> > being taken up. These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be

> > refrained from commenting in writing without a proper analysis of the

> > subjects Birth chart.

> >

> > best wishes,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@ ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Mrs Wendy and Others,

> > > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the

> > > anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter

> > > of moola.

> > > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally get

> > > involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity they

> > > find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they are

> > > not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long

> > > duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be

> > > made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.

> > > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted collective

> > > by all family members.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > > (For all counseling services)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

database 4542 (20091026) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Bhaskar,

You are out of line. How dare you attack a learned member of JV with such

negative judgmental superiority.

///.... " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less than

it......///

Clearly, VK is a serious astrologer of learned knowledge and decorum for all

inquiries asked on this forum. The poster Vani acknowledges that the Mula

Nakshatra was giving him/her a lot of anxiety and more.

The data of Mula Nakshatra was given and VK answered. When the pada was

corrected to the 4th pada VK again answered the poster's inquiry.

Vani was also asked to give birth data which has not come forth as of yet.

However, VK responded based on the information given.

Obviously on JV we try are best to encourage all to provide natal birth details.

If and when it comes available any inquiry that was answered without a complete

natal chart at hand is corrected.

JV is a study forum. A learning lesson in all inquiries. Vk did not act out of

order. He answered in an objective manner based on the position offered. It is

not and was not made as a prediction or an absolute judgment on the poster.

This you should know by now being a long time member.

I find your behavior on this matter terribly offensive and arrogant.

Not to mention the ignorance of stance.

Jyotish Vidya is one of many astrological forums on including your own

that you just started on October 23rd. You are welcomed to leave JV if you are

so disgruntled and injured. No One is holding your hands to the fire to stay

and be respectful. It's your choice.

As Always,

Uttara

>

> Dear Mrs. Wendy,

>

> Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be prudent to

mention that it is always better not to show any trace of intelligence rahther

than talking negative or making statements hereto, which bear no conrecete

supporting evidence or supported logic, astrological or any, when we are

referring to the natives statement in response as was made towards the subject.

>

> This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would not be happy "

just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking in considerations

myriads of other clues and inputs which we must, rather than reaching to a

judgement without any technical pointers.

>

> I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very classful

astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because I do not make

omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an egg in hand. So I am

sorry but could not provide any learning to anybody. My request was just not to

coin negative phrases and pass astrological judgements in absence of proper or

full data, just on inferences made by a natives emotional outbursts which may be

temporary, and by no stretch of imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada

in which he/she was born. Again " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less than it.

>

> Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen may continue

blessing the members with his learning and display of judgements. I leave the

thread now cause there seems no iota of display from the gentlemans part to note

and accept the " blunder caused " , and neither any effort to ensue " damage

control " rather I have been asked to provide learnings..

>

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Members,

> > Some of the references and request made to the group are not known to us for

the first time.The recorded observations with the group were more than 5 yrs

old.

> > When one of our member could display better judgement by his study the group

and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such opportunities are

always facilitated to every one of us.

> >

> >

> > Vattem Krishnan

> >  

> >

> > --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > Re: Combustion of planets

> > jyotish-vidya

> > Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

> >

> > I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping to the

> >

> > I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a predominance

of " Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities " are being taken up.

These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be refrained from

commenting in writing without a proper analysis of the subjects Birth chart.

> >

> > best wishes,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@ ..>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Mrs Wendy and Others,

> > > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From the anxiety

and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th quarter of moola.

> > > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally get

involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity they find

> > > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted collective by

all family members.

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > > Vattem Krishnan

> > >  

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>

> > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > > jyotish-vidya

> > > Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vani,

> > >

> > > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in

> > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same

time

> > > very spiritual.// /

> > >

> > > It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective. Perhaps you

> > > can send your birth details.

> > >

> > > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

> > >

> > > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the exaltation

of

> > > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

> > >

> > > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.

> > > KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own Sign=Scorpio.

> > >

> > > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by association with

> > > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the position

> > > and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > > Mrs. Wendy

> > > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > > ____________ _________ ___

> > >

> > > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

> > > Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

> > > jyotish-vidya

> > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > >

> > > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both are in

> > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at the same

time

> > > very spiritual.

> > >

> > > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

> > >

> > > vani

> > >

> > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus

signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

> > >

> > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> > >

> > > http://www.eset. com

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Uttara,

Be careful of your language which does not bear and grace whatsoever,

nor holds any weight for sensible discussion to be entered into.

Furthermore, Do not use your powers of a Moderator, wantonly.

I am here at insistence of Mrs. Wendy whom I love, respect and hold

affectionately to my heart, considering her to be among the best

astrologers of actual Vedic parampara. I am surely not here due to the

astrology you have just displayed which is anot astrology but a biased

approach towards any argument or discusison.

It is very easy to remove members by the stick of ruler given to You,

but not easy to attract good astrologers to the forum, which only

Mrs,.Wendy or sensible astrological discussions can create.

Create a good forum like Ms.Wendy has, and attract good members, and do

not dissipate this Group by the language you have just displayed.

In any case I rarely write on the Group, so you may consider me as not

present. But if speaking the truth hurts you so much, or you expect a

servile attitude tiowards your presence, then certainly I am not the one

who will do it for You.

I will leave when Mrs.Wendy wants me to. She is the only one whom I

would live to listen or even get a scolding from. None others use your

powers on me please. Bhaskar will not accept it lying down.

Bhaskar.

jyotish-vidya , " Uttara " <muttaraphalguni

wrote:

>

> Bhaskar,

>

> You are out of line. How dare you attack a learned member of JV with

such

> negative judgmental superiority.

>

> ///.... " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

> in Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

especially

> for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the astrological

knowledge

> available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less

than

> it......///

>

> Clearly, VK is a serious astrologer of learned knowledge and decorum

for all

> inquiries asked on this forum. The poster Vani acknowledges that the

Mula

> Nakshatra was giving him/her a lot of anxiety and more.

> The data of Mula Nakshatra was given and VK answered. When the pada

was

> corrected to the 4th pada VK again answered the poster's inquiry.

> Vani was also asked to give birth data which has not come forth as of

yet.

> However, VK responded based on the information given.

>

> Obviously on JV we try are best to encourage all to provide natal

birth details.

> If and when it comes available any inquiry that was answered without a

complete

> natal chart at hand is corrected.

>

> JV is a study forum. A learning lesson in all inquiries. Vk did not

act out of

> order. He answered in an objective manner based on the position

offered. It is

> not and was not made as a prediction or an absolute judgment on the

poster.

> This you should know by now being a long time member.

>

> I find your behavior on this matter terribly offensive and arrogant.

> Not to mention the ignorance of stance.

>

> Jyotish Vidya is one of many astrological forums on including

your own

> that you just started on October 23rd. You are welcomed to leave JV if

you are

> so disgruntled and injured. No One is holding your hands to the fire

to stay

> and be respectful. It's your choice.

>

> As Always,

>

> Uttara

>

>

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> >

> > Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be

prudent to mention that it is always better not to show any trace of

intelligence rahther than talking negative or making statements hereto,

which bear no conrecete supporting evidence or supported logic,

astrological or any, when we are referring to the natives statement in

response as was made towards the subject.

> >

> > This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would not

be happy " just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking in

considerations myriads of other clues and inputs which we must, rather

than reaching to a judgement without any technical pointers.

> >

> > I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very

classful astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because I do

not make omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an egg

in hand. So I am sorry but could not provide any learning to anybody. My

request was just not to coin negative phrases and pass astrological

judgements in absence of proper or full data, just on inferences made by

a natives emotional outbursts which may be temporary, and by no stretch

of imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada in which he/she was

born. Again " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born in

Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

especially for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the

astrological knowledge available to us, and calls for reprimand, of

sever order, and no less than it.

> >

> > Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen may

continue blessing the members with his learning and display of

judgements. I leave the thread now cause there seems no iota of display

from the gentlemans part to note and accept the " blunder caused " , and

neither any effort to ensue " damage control " rather I have been asked to

provide learnings..

> >

> > best wishes,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > > Some of the references and request made to the group are not known

to us for the first time.The recorded observations with the group were

more than 5 yrs old.

> > > When one of our member could display better judgement by his study

the group and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such

opportunities are always facilitated to every one of us.

> > >

> > >

> > > Vattem Krishnan

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > > Re: Combustion of planets

> > > jyotish-vidya

> > > Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

> > >

> > > I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping

to the assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just by

observing one of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a

preposterous and absurd claim and does not hold water for rectification

of birth time, when we have none here to point us a clue of same except

that the native was born in Moola, which is a span of 13.20 degrees and

covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment the native could

have been born.

> > >

> > > I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a

predominance of " Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities " are

being taken up. These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be

refrained from commenting in writing without a proper analysis of the

subjects Birth chart.

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan

<bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Mrs Wendy and Others,

> > > > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From

the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th

quarter of moola.

> > > > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally

get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity

they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they

are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long

duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be

made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.

> > > > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted

collective by all family members.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > > > (For all counseling services)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>

> > > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vani,

> > > >

> > > > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna).

Both are in

> > > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at

the same time

> > > > very spiritual.// /

> > > >

> > > > It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective.

Perhaps you

> > > > can send your birth details.

> > > >

> > > > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

> > > >

> > > > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the

exaltation of

> > > > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

> > > >

> > > > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.

> > > > KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own

Sign=Scorpio.

> > > >

> > > > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by

association with

> > > > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the

position

> > > > and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > > Mrs. Wendy

> > > > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > > > ____________ _________ ___

> > > >

> > > > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

> > > > Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

> > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > > >

> > > > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both

are in

> > > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at

the same time

> > > > very spiritual.

> > > >

> > > > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

> > > >

> > > > vani

> > > >

> > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of

virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

> > > >

> > > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> > > >

> > > > http://www.eset. com

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Bhaskar,

There isn't or was any intent on your part for any kind of discussion.

Just a dressing down of a long time learned astrologer. Leave it there Bhaskar.

The rest of your post to me is fabricated nonesense at best.

As Always,

Uttara

>

>

> Uttara,

>

> Be careful of your language which does not bear and grace whatsoever,

> nor holds any weight for sensible discussion to be entered into.

> Furthermore, Do not use your powers of a Moderator, wantonly.

>

> I am here at insistence of Mrs. Wendy whom I love, respect and hold

> affectionately to my heart, considering her to be among the best

> astrologers of actual Vedic parampara. I am surely not here due to the

> astrology you have just displayed which is anot astrology but a biased

> approach towards any argument or discusison.

>

> It is very easy to remove members by the stick of ruler given to You,

> but not easy to attract good astrologers to the forum, which only

> Mrs,.Wendy or sensible astrological discussions can create.

>

> Create a good forum like Ms.Wendy has, and attract good members, and do

> not dissipate this Group by the language you have just displayed.

>

> In any case I rarely write on the Group, so you may consider me as not

> present. But if speaking the truth hurts you so much, or you expect a

> servile attitude tiowards your presence, then certainly I am not the one

> who will do it for You.

>

> I will leave when Mrs.Wendy wants me to. She is the only one whom I

> would live to listen or even get a scolding from. None others use your

> powers on me please. Bhaskar will not accept it lying down.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , " Uttara " <muttaraphalguni@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar,

> >

> > You are out of line. How dare you attack a learned member of JV with

> such

> > negative judgmental superiority.

> >

> > ///.... " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

> > in Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

> especially

> > for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the astrological

> knowledge

> > available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less

> than

> > it......///

> >

> > Clearly, VK is a serious astrologer of learned knowledge and decorum

> for all

> > inquiries asked on this forum. The poster Vani acknowledges that the

> Mula

> > Nakshatra was giving him/her a lot of anxiety and more.

> > The data of Mula Nakshatra was given and VK answered. When the pada

> was

> > corrected to the 4th pada VK again answered the poster's inquiry.

> > Vani was also asked to give birth data which has not come forth as of

> yet.

> > However, VK responded based on the information given.

> >

> > Obviously on JV we try are best to encourage all to provide natal

> birth details.

> > If and when it comes available any inquiry that was answered without a

> complete

> > natal chart at hand is corrected.

> >

> > JV is a study forum. A learning lesson in all inquiries. Vk did not

> act out of

> > order. He answered in an objective manner based on the position

> offered. It is

> > not and was not made as a prediction or an absolute judgment on the

> poster.

> > This you should know by now being a long time member.

> >

> > I find your behavior on this matter terribly offensive and arrogant.

> > Not to mention the ignorance of stance.

> >

> > Jyotish Vidya is one of many astrological forums on including

> your own

> > that you just started on October 23rd. You are welcomed to leave JV if

> you are

> > so disgruntled and injured. No One is holding your hands to the fire

> to stay

> > and be respectful. It's your choice.

> >

> > As Always,

> >

> > Uttara

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > jyotish-vidya , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> > >

> > > Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be

> prudent to mention that it is always better not to show any trace of

> intelligence rahther than talking negative or making statements hereto,

> which bear no conrecete supporting evidence or supported logic,

> astrological or any, when we are referring to the natives statement in

> response as was made towards the subject.

> > >

> > > This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would not

> be happy " just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking in

> > >

> > > I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very

> classful astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because I do

> not make omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an egg

> in hand. So I am sorry but could not provide any learning to anybody. My

> request was just not to coin negative phrases and pass astrological

> judgements in absence of proper or full data, just on inferences made by

> a natives emotional outbursts which may be temporary, and by no stretch

> of imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada in which he/she was

> born. Again " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born in

> Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

> especially for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the

> astrological knowledge available to us, and calls for reprimand, of

> sever order, and no less than it.

> > >

> > > Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen may

> continue blessing the members with his learning and display of

> judgements. I leave the thread now cause there seems no iota of display

> from the gentlemans part to note and accept the " blunder caused " , and

> neither any effort to ensue " damage control " rather I have been asked to

> provide learnings..

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > > Some of the references and request made to the group are not known

> to us for the first time.The recorded observations with the group were

> more than 5 yrs old.

> > > > When one of our member could display better judgement by his study

> the group and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such

> opportunities are always facilitated to every one of us.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > > > Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

> > > >

> > > > I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping

> to the assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just by

> observing one of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a

> preposterous and absurd claim and does not hold water for rectification

> of birth time, when we have none here to point us a clue of same except

> that the native was born in Moola, which is a span of 13.20 degrees and

> covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment the native could

> have been born.

> > > >

> > > > I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a

> predominance of " Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities " are

> being taken up. These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be

> refrained from commenting in writing without a proper analysis of the

> subjects Birth chart.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan

> <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Mrs Wendy and Others,

> > > > > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From

> the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th

> quarter of moola.

> > > > > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally

> get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity

> they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they

> are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long

> duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be

> made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.

> > > > > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted

> collective by all family members.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > > > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > > > > (For all counseling services)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>

> > > > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > > Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vani,

> > > > >

> > > > > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna).

> Both are in

> > > > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but at

> the same time

> > > > > very spiritual.// /

> > > > >

> > > > > It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective.

> Perhaps you

> > > > > can send your birth details.

> > > > >

> > > > > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

> > > > >

> > > > > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the

> exaltation of

> > > > > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

> > > > >

> > > > > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.

> > > > > KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own

> Sign=Scorpio.

> > > > >

> > > > > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by

> association with

> > > > > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the

> position

> > > > > and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > Mrs. Wendy

> > > > > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > > > > ____________ _________ ___

> > > > >

> > > > > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

> > > > > Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

> > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both

> are in

> the same time

> > > > > very spiritual.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

> > > > >

> > > > > vani

> > > > >

> > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of

> virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

> > > > >

> > > > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> > > > >

> > > > > http://www.eset. com

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

//...The rest of your post to me is fabricated nonesense at best...//

It should read - The rest of your post about me is fabricated nonsense at best.

Uttara

jyotish-vidya , " Uttara " <muttaraphalguni wrote:

Bhaskar,

There isn't or was any intent on your part for any kind of discussion.

Just a dressing down of a long time learned astrologer. Leave it there Bhaskar.

The rest of your post to me is fabricated nonesense at best.

As Always,

Uttara

jyotish-vidya , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

>

>

> Uttara,

>

> Be careful of your language which does not bear and grace whatsoever,

> nor holds any weight for sensible discussion to be entered into.

> Furthermore, Do not use your powers of a Moderator, wantonly.

>

> I am here at insistence of Mrs. Wendy whom I love, respect and hold

> affectionately to my heart, considering her to be among the best

> astrologers of actual Vedic parampara. I am surely not here due to the

> astrology you have just displayed which is anot astrology but a biased

> approach towards any argument or discusison.

>

> It is very easy to remove members by the stick of ruler given to You,

> but not easy to attract good astrologers to the forum, which only

> Mrs,.Wendy or sensible astrological discussions can create.

>

> Create a good forum like Ms.Wendy has, and attract good members, and do

> not dissipate this Group by the language you have just displayed.

>

> In any case I rarely write on the Group, so you may consider me as not

> present. But if speaking the truth hurts you so much, or you expect a

> servile attitude tiowards your presence, then certainly I am not the one

> who will do it for You.

>

> I will leave when Mrs.Wendy wants me to. She is the only one whom I

> would live to listen or even get a scolding from. None others use your

> powers on me please. Bhaskar will not accept it lying down.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , " Uttara " <muttaraphalguni@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar,

> >

> > You are out of line. How dare you attack a learned member of JV with

> such

> > negative judgmental superiority.

> >

> > ///.... " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

> > in Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

> especially

> > for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the astrological

> knowledge

> > available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no less

> than

> > it......///

> >

> > Clearly, VK is a serious astrologer of learned knowledge and decorum

> for all

> > inquiries asked on this forum. The poster Vani acknowledges that the

> Mula

> > Nakshatra was giving him/her a lot of anxiety and more.

> > The data of Mula Nakshatra was given and VK answered. When the pada

> was

> > corrected to the 4th pada VK again answered the poster's inquiry.

> > Vani was also asked to give birth data which has not come forth as of

> yet.

> > However, VK responded based on the information given.

> >

> > Obviously on JV we try are best to encourage all to provide natal

> birth details.

> > If and when it comes available any inquiry that was answered without a

> complete

> > natal chart at hand is corrected.

> >

> > JV is a study forum. A learning lesson in all inquiries. Vk did not

> act out of

> > order. He answered in an objective manner based on the position

> offered. It is

> > not and was not made as a prediction or an absolute judgment on the

> poster.

> > This you should know by now being a long time member.

> >

> > I find your behavior on this matter terribly offensive and arrogant.

> > Not to mention the ignorance of stance.

> >

> > Jyotish Vidya is one of many astrological forums on including

> your own

> > that you just started on October 23rd. You are welcomed to leave JV if

> you are

> > so disgruntled and injured. No One is holding your hands to the fire

> to stay

> > and be respectful. It's your choice.

> >

> > As Always,

> >

> > Uttara

> >

> >

> >

> >

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> > >

> > > Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be

> prudent to mention that it is always better not to show any trace of

> intelligence rahther than talking negative or making statements hereto,

> which bear no conrecete supporting evidence or supported logic,

> astrological or any, when we are referring to the natives statement in

> response as was made towards the subject.

> > >

> > > This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would not

> be happy " just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking in

> > >

> > > I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very

> classful astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because I do

> not make omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an egg

> in hand. So I am sorry but could not provide any learning to anybody. My

> request was just not to coin negative phrases and pass astrological

> judgements in absence of proper or full data, just on inferences made by

> a natives emotional outbursts which may be temporary, and by no stretch

> of imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada in which he/she was

> born. Again " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born in

> Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

> especially for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the

> astrological knowledge available to us, and calls for reprimand, of

> sever order, and no less than it.

> > >

> > > Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen may

> continue blessing the members with his learning and display of

> judgements. I leave the thread now cause there seems no iota of display

> from the gentlemans part to note and accept the " blunder caused " , and

> neither any effort to ensue " damage control " rather I have been asked to

> provide learnings..

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > > Some of the references and request made to the group are not known

> to us for the first time.The recorded observations with the group were

> more than 5 yrs old.

> > > > When one of our member could display better judgement by his study

> the group and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such

> opportunities are always facilitated to every one of us.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > > > Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

> > > >

> > > > I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days. Jumping

> to the assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just by

> observing one of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a

> preposterous and absurd claim and does not hold water for rectification

> of birth time, when we have none here to point us a clue of same except

> that the native was born in Moola, which is a span of 13.20 degrees and

> covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment the native could

> have been born.

> > > >

> > > > I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a

> predominance of " Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities " are

> being taken up. These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust be

> refrained from commenting in writing without a proper analysis of the

> subjects Birth chart.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan

> <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Mrs Wendy and Others,

> > > > > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola nakshtra.From

> the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th

> quarter of moola.

> > > > > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become emotionally

> get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual activity

> they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise they

> are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a long

> duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to be

> made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.

> > > > > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted

> collective by all family members.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>

> > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > > Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vani,

> > > > >

> > > > > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna).

> Both are in

> the same time

> > > > > very spiritual.// /

> > > > >

> > > > > It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper perspective.

> Perhaps you

> > > > > can send your birth details.

> > > > >

> > > > > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

> > > > >

> > > > > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding the

> exaltation of

> > > > > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

> > > > >

> > > > > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own Sign=Aquarius.

> > > > > KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own

> Sign=Scorpio.

> > > > >

> > > > > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by

> association with

> > > > > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally the

> position

> > > > > and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > Mrs. Wendy

> > > > > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > > > > ____________ _________ ___

> > > > >

> > > > > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

> > > > > Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

> > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna). Both

> are in

> the same time

> > > > > very spiritual.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

> > > > >

> > > > > vani

> > > > >

> > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of

> virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

> > > > >

> > > > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> > > > >

> > > > > http://www.eset. com

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

--- End forwarded message ---

Guest guest

Uttara,

This is my last mail on this Group. And if you have some gentlewomenly

traits left in your psyche, then please approve the mail or else you

will be answerable only to Your Lord and conscience and no one else is

of course going to come to know if you dont.

By mentioning " dressing down of a long time learned astrologer " You have

not done a good job of this thread, instead tried to create boudaries,

gaps and unnecessary enmity and friction between two souls, which you

must not after having learnt how short a Life is , due to your

experience of sickness etc. Unfortunately you have not learnt your

lessons right about the way of living. I had written previously too,

that I have nothing personal against the astrologer. I dont know him at

all . I dont have any opposition from him, never met so from him ever.

We are not competetitors. He is not at all related to me, or vice versa.

On this Group too I have never seeked commercial prospecting, and you

will note that I have never signed with my website etc. It was just that

I noticed something irregualar in his mail so I responded what I felt,

being a Moola Nakshatra native myself, I feel I am much qualified to

talk and comment better than most others on same. But you chose to rub

me out of turn, when we had nearly settled the matter amicably. Please

learn how we must be good in Life, try to create Love between people and

not discords.

Just like a businessman selling a product, must know what other products

are there in market , same way as a Moderator of a Jyotish Group please

keep your facts updated. I already have 3 Jyotish Groups running, and

one of them is a 10000 member strong, within a span of 3 years. It is

not that I have opened a Group a week back.

Mrs.Wendy having sided with your mail has now sprinkled some salt and

chilly on my wounds and now theres no more motivations left for me to

continue here. But am sorry with the quality fo the Group disgressing

since some time. This was not what Mrs.Wendy had been managing a year or

so back. It is with extreme regret I wonder what happens to this great

creation in case she decides to move off, without any able moderators

around. The dismal state of affairs I witness is not what I saw when I

had entered this Group, a few years back.

Anyways do not wish to take this longer, hope you will see some sense

and improve with passage of time, and learn astrology better so as to

initiate quality discussions here, and keep the stick away, just few

words of wiseness and maturity can do better without the fireworks

displayed from your side. Learn to keep the Group together and not

contribute to its dispersing or withering away.

I am always available and within reach for any good, unbiased, and

justice minded counsel. You just have to call me. And please do not

reply this mail caustically. We must part ways if not with feelings of

Love, then at least with no feelings of malice or hate...

Mr.Vattam Krishnan ji, sorry for having spoken my view and mouthed them.

Know that I had nothing against you, and neither have anything against

you. It was just pointing out what I felt, and nothing more.....

best wishes to all,

Bhaskar.

jyotish-vidya , " Uttara " <muttaraphalguni

wrote:

>

> Bhaskar,

>

> There isn't or was any intent on your part for any kind of discussion.

> Just a dressing down of a long time learned astrologer. Leave it there

Bhaskar. The rest of your post to me is fabricated nonesense at best.

>

> As Always,

>

> Uttara

>

>

> jyotish-vidya , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

wrote:

> >

> >

> > Uttara,

> >

> > Be careful of your language which does not bear and grace

whatsoever,

> > nor holds any weight for sensible discussion to be entered into.

> > Furthermore, Do not use your powers of a Moderator, wantonly.

> >

> > I am here at insistence of Mrs. Wendy whom I love, respect and hold

> > affectionately to my heart, considering her to be among the best

> > astrologers of actual Vedic parampara. I am surely not here due to

the

> > astrology you have just displayed which is anot astrology but a

biased

> > approach towards any argument or discusison.

> >

> > It is very easy to remove members by the stick of ruler given to

You,

> > but not easy to attract good astrologers to the forum, which only

> > Mrs,.Wendy or sensible astrological discussions can create.

> >

> > Create a good forum like Ms.Wendy has, and attract good members, and

do

> > not dissipate this Group by the language you have just displayed.

> >

> > In any case I rarely write on the Group, so you may consider me as

not

> > present. But if speaking the truth hurts you so much, or you expect

a

> > servile attitude tiowards your presence, then certainly I am not the

one

> > who will do it for You.

> >

> > I will leave when Mrs.Wendy wants me to. She is the only one whom I

> > would live to listen or even get a scolding from. None others use

your

> > powers on me please. Bhaskar will not accept it lying down.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > jyotish-vidya , " Uttara " <muttaraphalguni@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar,

> > >

> > > You are out of line. How dare you attack a learned member of JV

with

> > such

> > > negative judgmental superiority.

> > >

> > > ///.... " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

> > > in Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

> > especially

> > > for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the astrological

> > knowledge

> > > available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no

less

> > than

> > > it......///

> > >

> > > Clearly, VK is a serious astrologer of learned knowledge and

decorum

> > for all

> > > inquiries asked on this forum. The poster Vani acknowledges that

the

> > Mula

> > > Nakshatra was giving him/her a lot of anxiety and more.

> > > The data of Mula Nakshatra was given and VK answered. When the

pada

> > was

> > > corrected to the 4th pada VK again answered the poster's inquiry.

> > > Vani was also asked to give birth data which has not come forth as

of

> > yet.

> > > However, VK responded based on the information given.

> > >

> > > Obviously on JV we try are best to encourage all to provide natal

> > birth details.

> > > If and when it comes available any inquiry that was answered

without a

> > complete

> > > natal chart at hand is corrected.

> > >

> > > JV is a study forum. A learning lesson in all inquiries. Vk did

not

> > act out of

> > > order. He answered in an objective manner based on the position

> > offered. It is

> > > not and was not made as a prediction or an absolute judgment on

the

> > poster.

> > > This you should know by now being a long time member.

> > >

> > > I find your behavior on this matter terribly offensive and

arrogant.

> > > Not to mention the ignorance of stance.

> > >

> > > Jyotish Vidya is one of many astrological forums on

including

> > your own

> > > that you just started on October 23rd. You are welcomed to leave

JV if

> > you are

> > > so disgruntled and injured. No One is holding your hands to the

fire

> > to stay

> > > and be respectful. It's your choice.

> > >

> > > As Always,

> > >

> > > Uttara

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > jyotish-vidya , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> > > >

> > > > Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be

> > prudent to mention that it is always better not to show any trace of

> > intelligence rahther than talking negative or making statements

hereto,

> > which bear no conrecete supporting evidence or supported logic,

> > astrological or any, when we are referring to the natives statement

in

> > response as was made towards the subject.

> > > >

> > > > This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would

not

> > be happy " just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking

in

> > considerations myriads of other clues and inputs which we must,

rather

> > than reaching to a judgement without any technical pointers.

> > > >

> > > > I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very

> > classful astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because

I do

> > not make omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an

egg

> > in hand. So I am sorry but could not provide any learning to

anybody. My

> > request was just not to coin negative phrases and pass astrological

> > judgements in absence of proper or full data, just on inferences

made by

> > a natives emotional outbursts which may be temporary, and by no

stretch

> > of imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada in which he/she

was

> > born. Again " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born in

> > Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

> > especially for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the

> > astrological knowledge available to us, and calls for reprimand, of

> > sever order, and no less than it.

> > > >

> > > > Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen

may

> > continue blessing the members with his learning and display of

> > judgements. I leave the thread now cause there seems no iota of

display

> > from the gentlemans part to note and accept the " blunder caused " ,

and

> > neither any effort to ensue " damage control " rather I have been

asked to

> > provide learnings..

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan

<bursar_99@>

> > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > Some of the references and request made to the group are not

known

> > to us for the first time.The recorded observations with the group

were

> > more than 5 yrs old.

> > > > > When one of our member could display better judgement by his

study

> > the group and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such

> > opportunities are always facilitated to every one of us.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > > > > Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > > Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

> > > > >

> > > > > I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days.

Jumping

> > to the assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just

by

> > observing one of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a

> > preposterous and absurd claim and does not hold water for

rectification

> > of birth time, when we have none here to point us a clue of same

except

> > that the native was born in Moola, which is a span of 13.20 degrees

and

> > covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment the native

could

> > have been born.

> > > > >

> > > > > I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a

> > predominance of " Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities "

are

> > being taken up. These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust

be

> > refrained from commenting in writing without a proper analysis of

the

> > subjects Birth chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > > jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan

> > <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mrs Wendy and Others,

> > > > > > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola

nakshtra.From

> > the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th

> > quarter of moola.

> > > > > > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become

emotionally

> > get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual

activity

> > they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise

they

> > are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a

long

> > duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to

be

> > made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.

> > > > > > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted

> > collective by all family members.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > > > > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > > > > > (For all counseling services)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>

> > > > > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > > > Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vani,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha

lagna).

> > Both are in

> > > > > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > > > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but

at

> > the same time

> > > > > > very spiritual.// /

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper

perspective.

> > Perhaps you

> > > > > > can send your birth details.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding

the

> > exaltation of

> > > > > > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own

Sign=Aquarius.

> > > > > > KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own

> > Sign=Scorpio.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by

> > association with

> > > > > > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally

the

> > position

> > > > > > and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > > Mrs. Wendy

> > > > > > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > > > > > ____________ _________ ___

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

> > > > > > Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

> > > > > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna).

Both

> > are in

> > > > > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > > > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but

at

> > the same time

> > > > > > very spiritual.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > vani

> > > > > >

> > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of

> > virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > http://www.eset. com

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

To All Group Members,

Bhaskars' posts were not " moderated " and he has chosen to leave the Jyotish

Vidya forum on his own accord.

For those interested in following Bhaskar, you may find him on his newest

group Astrology_For_All

as well as on other Vedic forums where he is a member.

As Always,

Uttara

>

>

> Uttara,

>

> This is my last mail on this Group. And if you have some gentlewomenly

> traits left in your psyche, then please approve the mail or else you

> will be answerable only to Your Lord and conscience and no one else is

> of course going to come to know if you dont.

>

> By mentioning " dressing down of a long time learned astrologer " You have

> not done a good job of this thread, instead tried to create boudaries,

> gaps and unnecessary enmity and friction between two souls, which you

> must not after having learnt how short a Life is , due to your

> experience of sickness etc. Unfortunately you have not learnt your

> lessons right about the way of living. I had written previously too,

> that I have nothing personal against the astrologer. I dont know him at

> all . I dont have any opposition from him, never met so from him ever.

> We are not competetitors. He is not at all related to me, or vice versa.

> On this Group too I have never seeked commercial prospecting, and you

> will note that I have never signed with my website etc. It was just that

> I noticed something irregualar in his mail so I responded what I felt,

> being a Moola Nakshatra native myself, I feel I am much qualified to

> talk and comment better than most others on same. But you chose to rub

> me out of turn, when we had nearly settled the matter amicably. Please

> learn how we must be good in Life, try to create Love between people and

> not discords.

>

> Just like a businessman selling a product, must know what other products

> are there in market , same way as a Moderator of a Jyotish Group please

> keep your facts updated. I already have 3 Jyotish Groups running, and

> one of them is a 10000 member strong, within a span of 3 years. It is

> not that I have opened a Group a week back.

>

> Mrs.Wendy having sided with your mail has now sprinkled some salt and

> chilly on my wounds and now theres no more motivations left for me to

> continue here. But am sorry with the quality fo the Group disgressing

> since some time. This was not what Mrs.Wendy had been managing a year or

> so back. It is with extreme regret I wonder what happens to this great

> creation in case she decides to move off, without any able moderators

> around. The dismal state of affairs I witness is not what I saw when I

> had entered this Group, a few years back.

>

> Anyways do not wish to take this longer, hope you will see some sense

> and improve with passage of time, and learn astrology better so as to

> initiate quality discussions here, and keep the stick away, just few

> words of wiseness and maturity can do better without the fireworks

> displayed from your side. Learn to keep the Group together and not

> contribute to its dispersing or withering away.

>

> I am always available and within reach for any good, unbiased, and

> justice minded counsel. You just have to call me. And please do not

> reply this mail caustically. We must part ways if not with feelings of

> Love, then at least with no feelings of malice or hate...

>

> Mr.Vattam Krishnan ji, sorry for having spoken my view and mouthed them.

> Know that I had nothing against you, and neither have anything against

> you. It was just pointing out what I felt, and nothing more.....

>

> best wishes to all,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

jyotish-vidya , " Uttara " <muttaraphalguni@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar,

> >

> > There isn't or was any intent on your part for any kind of discussion.

> > Just a dressing down of a long time learned astrologer. Leave it there

> Bhaskar. The rest of your post to me is fabricated nonesense at best.

> >

> > As Always,

> >

> > Uttara

> >

> >

> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Uttara,

> > >

> > > Be careful of your language which does not bear and grace

> whatsoever,

> > > nor holds any weight for sensible discussion to be entered into.

> > > Furthermore, Do not use your powers of a Moderator, wantonly.

> > >

> > > I am here at insistence of Mrs. Wendy whom I love, respect and hold

> > > affectionately to my heart, considering her to be among the best

> > > astrologers of actual Vedic parampara. I am surely not here due to

> the

> > > astrology you have just displayed which is anot astrology but a

> biased

> > > approach towards any argument or discusison.

> > >

> > > It is very easy to remove members by the stick of ruler given to

> You,

> > > but not easy to attract good astrologers to the forum, which only

> > > Mrs,.Wendy or sensible astrological discussions can create.

> > >

> > > Create a good forum like Ms.Wendy has, and attract good members, and

> do

> > > not dissipate this Group by the language you have just displayed.

> > >

> > > In any case I rarely write on the Group, so you may consider me as

> not

> > > present. But if speaking the truth hurts you so much, or you expect

> a

> > > servile attitude tiowards your presence, then certainly I am not the

> one

> > > who will do it for You.

> > >

> > > I will leave when Mrs.Wendy wants me to. She is the only one whom I

> > > would live to listen or even get a scolding from. None others use

> your

> > > powers on me please. Bhaskar will not accept it lying down.

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > jyotish-vidya , " Uttara " <muttaraphalguni@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar,

> > > >

> > > > You are out of line. How dare you attack a learned member of JV

> with

> > > such

> > > > negative judgmental superiority.

> > > >

> > > > ///.... " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born

> > > > in Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

> > > especially

> > > > for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the astrological

> > > knowledge

> > > > available to us, and calls for reprimand, of sever order, and no

> less

> > > than

> > > > it......///

> > > >

> > > > Clearly, VK is a serious astrologer of learned knowledge and

> decorum

> > > for all

> > > > inquiries asked on this forum. The poster Vani acknowledges that

> the

> > > Mula

> > > > Nakshatra was giving him/her a lot of anxiety and more.

> > > > The data of Mula Nakshatra was given and VK answered. When the

> pada

> > > was

> > > > corrected to the 4th pada VK again answered the poster's inquiry.

> > > > Vani was also asked to give birth data which has not come forth as

> of

> > > yet.

> > > > However, VK responded based on the information given.

> > > >

> > > > Obviously on JV we try are best to encourage all to provide natal

> > > birth details.

> > > > If and when it comes available any inquiry that was answered

> without a

> > > complete

> > > > natal chart at hand is corrected.

> > > >

> > > > JV is a study forum. A learning lesson in all inquiries. Vk did

> not

> > > act out of

> > > > order. He answered in an objective manner based on the position

> > > offered. It is

> > > > not and was not made as a prediction or an absolute judgment on

> the

> > > poster.

> > > > This you should know by now being a long time member.

> > > >

> > > > I find your behavior on this matter terribly offensive and

> arrogant.

> > > > Not to mention the ignorance of stance.

> > > >

> > > > Jyotish Vidya is one of many astrological forums on

> including

> > > your own

> > > > that you just started on October 23rd. You are welcomed to leave

> JV if

> > > you are

> > > > so disgruntled and injured. No One is holding your hands to the

> fire

> > > to stay

> > > > and be respectful. It's your choice.

> > > >

> > > > As Always,

> > > >

> > > > Uttara

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > jyotish-vidya , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy,

> > > > >

> > > > > Nothing personal here to the gentleman. But in reply it would be

> > > prudent to mention that it is always better not to show any trace of

> > > intelligence rahther than talking negative or making statements

> hereto,

> > > which bear no conrecete supporting evidence or supported logic,

> > > astrological or any, when we are referring to the natives statement

> in

> > > response as was made towards the subject.

> > > > >

> > > > > This would be akin to making a remark " Your marriage Life would

> not

> > > be happy " just because the 7th house Lord is Saturn, without taking

> in

> > > considerations myriads of other clues and inputs which we must,

> rather

> > > than reaching to a judgement without any technical pointers.

> > > > >

> > > > > I do not possess any overzeal of projecting myself as a very

> > > classful astrologer, so as to display any better judgement, because

> I do

> > > not make omlettes without a Gas or other ingredients, just with an

> egg

> > > in hand. So I am sorry but could not provide any learning to

> anybody. My

> > > request was just not to coin negative phrases and pass astrological

> > > judgements in absence of proper or full data, just on inferences

> made by

> > > a natives emotional outbursts which may be temporary, and by no

> stretch

> > > of imagination can lead us to confirming the Pada in which he/she

> was

> > > born. Again " Tamoguna " - attributing it to those natives born in

> > > Sagittarius area with Jupiter as the Lord, and Ketu as the Lord

> > > especially for the Moola natives, is a serious contempt of the

> > > astrological knowledge available to us, and calls for reprimand, of

> > > sever order, and no less than it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Please forgive me for pointing out the lapse, and the gentlemen

> may

> > > continue blessing the members with his learning and display of

> > > judgements. I leave the thread now cause there seems no iota of

> display

> > > from the gentlemans part to note and accept the " blunder caused " ,

> and

> > > neither any effort to ensue " damage control " rather I have been

> asked to

> > > provide learnings..

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > jyotish-vidya , Vattem Krishnan

> <bursar_99@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Members,

> > > > > > Some of the references and request made to the group are not

> known

> > > to us for the first time.The recorded observations with the group

> were

> > > more than 5 yrs old.

> > > > > > When one of our member could display better judgement by his

> study

> > > the group and me as member recognise presence as to learn .iam such

> > > opportunities are always facilitated to every one of us.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > > > > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > > > > > (For all counseling services)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Mon, 10/26/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > > > > > Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > > > Monday, October 26, 2009, 12:30 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Mrs. Wendy and all,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I disagree to the type of astrology being done these days.

> Jumping

> > > to the assumption that the native was born in 4th Pada of Moola just

> by

> > > observing one of her statements on her mental anxieties, is a

> > > preposterous and absurd claim and does not hold water for

> rectification

> > > of birth time, when we have none here to point us a clue of same

> except

> > > that the native was born in Moola, which is a span of 13.20 degrees

> and

> > > covers a span of 52 minutes during which ever moment the native

> could

> > > have been born.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I also find that it has been observed that such natives have a

> > > predominance of " Tamoguna " and to cover it up " spiritual activities "

> are

> > > being taken up. These remarks are not exactly in good taste and bust

> be

> > > refrained from commenting in writing without a proper analysis of

> the

> > > subjects Birth chart.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > jyotish-vidya, Vattem Krishnan

> > > <bursar_99@ ..> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mrs Wendy and Others,

> > > > > > > we need to the quarter.padma/ charanam of Moola

> nakshtra.From

> > > the anxiety and feeling not well out look she might belong to 4th

> > > quarter of moola.

> > > > > > > Being part of 9th zodiac and dual sign they become

> emotionally

> > > get involved even in normal activity.In the case of spirtual

> activity

> > > they find normalcy/peace as long they are n it.Later they realise

> they

> > > are not normal,Probably deep involvement is spirtual activity for a

> long

> > > duration need s to be minimised and alternative approaches have to

> be

> > > made collectively by all family members before they get obsessessed.

> > > > > > > From spirtual faith,a blief on himself need to be promoted

> > > collective by all family members.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > > > > > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > > > > > > (For all counseling services)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- On Sun, 10/25/09, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya@ ...>

> > > > > > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > > > > Sunday, October 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Vani,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ///I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha

> lagna).

> > > Both are in

> > > > > > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > > > > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but

> at

> > > the same time

> > > > > > > very spiritual.// /

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It's necessary to look at the chart for a proper

> perspective.

> > > Perhaps you

> > > > > > > can send your birth details.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ///Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?///

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As with many things, there are conflicting views regarding

> the

> > > exaltation of

> > > > > > > the nodes. However, Parasara gives the following:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > RAHU: Exalted=Taurus; Moolatrikona= Gemini; Own

> Sign=Aquarius.

> > > > > > > KETU: Exalted=Scorpio; Moolatrikona= Sagittarius; Own

> > > Sign=Scorpio.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It's generally agreed that the rakshasas are benefited by

> > > association with

> > > > > > > Mercury i.e., in Mercury's sign or nakshatra etc.. Naturally

> the

> > > position

> > > > > > > and strength of Mercury needs to be carefully considered.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best Wishes

> > > > > > > Mrs. Wendy

> > > > > > > http://JyotishVidya .com

> > > > > > > ____________ _________ ___

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Suresh, Suresh Swamy, Swamy

> > > > > > > Saturday, October 24, 2009 2:10 AM

> > > > > > > jyotish-vidya

> > > > > > > Re: Re: Combustion of planets

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have moon conjunct Ketu in Dhanus in 11th(Kumbha lagna).

> Both

> > > are in

> > > > > > > Moola Nakshatra

> > > > > > > I am extremely nervous and anxiety prone all the time, but

> at

> > > the same time

> > > > > > > very spiritual.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also I thought Rahu was exhalted in Gemini?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > vani

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of

> > > virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > http://www.eset. com

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>