IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Destiny!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

YOUR HUMILITY SONIA JI.....Regards,gopi. , Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta wrote:>> > > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,> > Thank you. I believe all the learned Astrologers made an excellent attempt. > > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ________________________________> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Thu, 25 February, 2010 10:49:00 AM> Re: Destiny!!> > > Dear Sonia ji,> HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS. ....> Regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Neelam Ji,> > > > Thanks for the details. > > > > Regards,> > > > Sonia> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 25 February, 2010 12:04:36 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by Sh K N Rao. Sh Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the differences in two similar charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following points will change in the two charts which will make all the difference in the two destinies.> > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts. Here we can also come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not. Changing ayanamsha should produce different divisional charts and obviously results would change,> > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence decising which planet gains priority at what time of life> > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major difference in life’s patterns.> > > > From the information given in the book:> > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a high ranking government official.> > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a youngest sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His father dies in 1987.> > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to become an industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more sisters after him. He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger daughter. His father was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise. > > > > Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has correctly predicted education and profession for both.> > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with an excellent analysis in support!> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>

Guest guest

Dear Soniaji,

I really congratulate your success and such a good analysis completely of my

taste, when someone's applies shri KnRao's method and approach towards chart

reading, i really feels too happy from inside. It was the main reason i didn't

posted my analysis after reading your post as i was not able to look into some

different way.

Hence i took KP method to have some different way.

Please keep it up !!

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Sonia Mehdiratta

<sonia_mehdiratta wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

>

> You are right Sunday is for relaxation. Now I am attempting the two charts you

have presented before the group.

>

> Basic birth chart is same in both the cases. Difference is in Janm nakshatras(

therefore dashas) and divisional charts.

> In the birth charts, fifth lord Jupiter is placed in tenth house with ninth

lord Moon.Connection of fifth and tenth houses is an indication towards

professional education or education linked with profession.But this 5th and 10th

connection is not getting repeated from chandra lagna.

> Fifth house from lagna is aspected Sun, Mercury and Mars.Where Mercury is in

exaltation sign. Influences of these planets on fifth house from lagna is an

indicative of technical education. From Moon sign fifth house is under the

influence of Mars, Saturn and Jupiter. It is again indicating technical

education.

> This is common to both the charts.

> Case-1, This person was born in Ketu/Saturn dasha, followed by complete 20 yrs

of Venus mahadasha, placed in twelfth house as twelfth lord with third and

fourth lord Saturn. Venus indicates travelling and shift of resdience, which is

further confirmed by D-4.

> Venus with third lord exalted saturn in birth chart and being third lord of

D-3 indicates, younger siblings born during this dasha.

> Now Venus is the planet shaping up his education mainly. Venus has no direct

connections with 5th house/lord in birth chart.

> In D-24, Venus is placed in kendra in Jupiters sign. It is not influenced by

the fifth house/lord in this chart or the lagna lord of this chart. It certainly

raises a question about overall quality of his education during this mahadasha.

Venus other than its placement in odd sign with Saturn is not giving much basis

for technical education.

> This is followed by Suns dasha. The tenth lord placed in eleventh house with

Mars and eleventh lord Mercury. Sun is lord of profession. In D-10 it is placed

in lagna which indicated a period for starting professional life.

> Sun-Mars combination in birth chart and Sun aspected by Mars in D-10 is mostly

indicating Government related job. But a start at low level which will improve

in future dashas.

> Another observation is in Case-1 fifth house of D-10 is aspected by Venus and

Moon two non technical planets.

>

> In case-2, birth takes place in Venus/Mercury dasha, far end of Venus dasha.

Promise for siblings is here also.

> Dashas which are giving foundations to his education are Sun, Moon and Mars.

Dashas which indicate more of technical education.

> In case2 he gets dasha of tenth lord Sun very eary in life. At such an early

age results of Sun in eleventh house with eleventh lord will have to come to him

through his fathers prosperity.

> Mahadasha of Mars would be the starting point in his career. Mars is also the

lagna lord of D-10 placed in ninth house.

> Sun, Moon and Mars have connections with houses of wealth and gains. Getting

these dasha since childhood is an indicative of prosperous background.

> Though in both the cases, eleventh house is associated with three planets, but

dasha wise Case-1 gets dashas related to this house after the age of 21 whereas

in case-2 it is from childhood.

>

> Here dashas strongly indicate destiny.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Sat, 13 February, 2010 11:32:20 AM

> Destiny!!

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having two

very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept the role

of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of life and

destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to enjoy or

suffer in this birth.

>

> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each

person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the

life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood of

the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique extensions for

all of us.

>

> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor

variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a different

course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary with the

changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference in an

individual’s life.

>

> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is the

basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra is the

mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It not only

reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also how it

progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially vimshottri have been

given much importance in predictive astrology by our ancient sages.

>

> How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am

presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions, yet

led entirely different lives.

>

> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

>

> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led

lives which had no similarity.

>

> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out the

differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. To start

with, let us focus on their profession.

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji,//we can see which day he celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.//i have seen him celebrate his birthday PUBLICLY on 24th and just now somebody in another group said that he even have photographs of him celebrating with team mates!!which does not mean it's a truth inKALIYUG!!Of course it does not prove it's not true aswell.But the ULTIMATE TRUTH is always hidden!!....Love and regards,gopi. , "axeplex" <axeplex wrote:>> Manojji,> > I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also for the one born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which day he celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.> > regds> Dev> > , Manoj Kumar mouji99@ wrote:> >> > Dear friends,> > > > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/sportmen/public figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth times/dates publicly. > > > > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime Minister of India, whose horoscope has been discussed by various lagnas by various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and 1926 and Tula Lagna and so on. But in his autobiography, his horoscope is given as Vrishchik Lagna which has been used for so many correct predictions over years. > > > > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope can be established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future long range as well as short range predictions. > > > > regards,> > > > Mouji Ram> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > axeplex axeplex@> > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM> > Re: Destiny!!> > > >  > > Bhaskrji,> > > > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results are authentic. (which many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded and let us accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an analysis that has also failed.> > > > regds> > Dev> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > I agree,> > > > > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for the> > > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions. .... I> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a substitute id> > > made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in discussing> > > with both unknown identities.> > > > > > If any person argues that "This prediction should not have come " , then> > > ..> > > > > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must be> > > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.> > > > > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given and> > > argued against, is wrong.> > > > > > Simply saying that this "is not possible" makes no sense.> > > > > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person making> > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put forth> > > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not learn> > > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > > <mouji99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > >> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a good> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you and> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your analysis,> > > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.> > > >> > > > I do not know whether we are in a position to question the> > > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N. Rao. No> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are indeed> > > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.> > > >> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower level> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and then> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even get> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances one's> > > own abilities.> > > >> > > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Mouji Ram> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > axeplex axeplex@> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >> > > > Â> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples are> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided. And> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's> > > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt> > > related job in case 1.> > > >> > > > regds> > > > Dev> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of> > > knowledge in> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic and> > > give> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not available> > > and mostly> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much> > > hand> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of it> > > could've> > > > > been preserved since ages?> > > > >> > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application were> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and> > > imagine the> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL> > > operations!!> > > > >> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you feel> > > is> > > > > right. :-)> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of the> > > classics. I> > > > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the theory> > > part. And I> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is> > > better if you> > > > > > can provide> > > > > >> > > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:> > > > > >> > > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her> > > analysis> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as Govt> > > related job> > > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's> > > education level.> > > > > >> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as you> > > have> > > > > > written High level Govt official with PG in History.> > > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regds> > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am surprised at your response.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//> > > > > > > These are REAL examples. What else is real?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples that> > > justifies> > > > > > its> > > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points by> > > great> > > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be> > > questioned. If we> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be referring> > > to> > > > > > hundreds> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You can> > > form> > > > > > your> > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and apply> > > on> > > > > > charts> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by them.> > > You've> > > > > > shaken> > > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //> > > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative> > > analysis in a> > > > > > book.> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read it> > > correctly> > > > > > or> > > > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of> > > saying they> > > > > > are> > > > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological reasoning> > > for> > > > > > saying> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically comment> > > and> > > > > > reject> > > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are> > > authentic. Even if> > > > > > I> > > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run> > > quiz on real> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by> > > any one,> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of> > > data can> > > > > > not> > > > > > > > be guaranteed.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have> > > same natal> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be really> > > > > > interesting> > > > > > > > but has to be real examples.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regds> > > > > > > > Dev> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > >> > > > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by> > > Sh K N> > > > > > Rao.> > > > > > > > Sh> > > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the> > > differences in two> > > > > > > > similar> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following> > > points> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the difference> > > in the> > > > > > two> > > > > > > > > destinies.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts.> > > Here we> > > > > > can> > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.> > > Changing> > > > > > ayanamsha> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously> > > results> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > > change,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence> > > decising> > > > > > > > which> > > > > > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major> > > difference in> > > > > > > > life's> > > > > > > > > patterns.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a> > > high ranking> > > > > > > > > government official.> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a> > > youngest> > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His> > > father dies> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > 1987.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to> > > become an> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more> > > sisters after> > > > > > > > him.> > > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger> > > daughter. His> > > > > > > > father> > > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has> > > correctly> > > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with> > > an> > > > > > excellent> > > > > > > > > analysis in support!*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear all,

If someone puts all the readings in a single document, it will bring a very good

learning experience for all.

Every body has its own mindset and approach, it helps us to broaden our views.

This is the main purpose of this type of quizzes and exercise.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> I agree,

>

> In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for the

> native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict

> successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So

> hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions..... I

> just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a substitute id

> made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in discussing

> with both unknown identities.

>

> If any person argues that " This prediction should not have come " , then

> ..

>

> a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must be

> given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.

>

> b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given and

> argued against, is wrong.

>

> Simply saying that this " is not possible " makes no sense.

>

> All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,

> propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person making

> it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put forth

> in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not learn

> law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , Manoj Kumar

> <mouji99@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Dev ji,

> >

> > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a good

> job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you and

> your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your analysis,

> she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.

> >

> > I do not know whether we are in a position to question the

> validity/authenticity of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N. Rao. No

> other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are indeed

> indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.

> >

> > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower level

> and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and then

> credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even get

> near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances one's

> own abilities.

> >

> > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Mouji Ram

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > axeplex axeplex@

> >

> > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM

> > Re: Destiny!!

> >

> > Â

> > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples are

> presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided. And

> let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's

> analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the

> results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt

> related job in case 1.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of

> knowledge in

> > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic and

> give

> > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not available

> and mostly

> > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much

> hand

> > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of it

> could've

> > > been preserved since ages?

> > >

> > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application were

> > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and

> imagine the

> > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL

> operations!!

> > >

> > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you feel

> is

> > > right. :-)

> > >

> > > Best wishes

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of the

> classics. I

> > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the theory

> part. And I

> > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is

> better if you

> > > > can provide

> > > >

> > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:

> > > >

> > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her

> analysis

> > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as Govt

> related job

> > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's

> education level.

> > > >

> > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as you

> have

> > > > written High level Govt official with PG in History.

> > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > regds

> > > > Dev

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_

> astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Dev ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I am surprised at your response.

> > > > >

> > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//

> > > > > These are REAL examples. What else is real?

> > > > >

> > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples that

> justifies

> > > > its

> > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /

> > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points by

> great

> > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be

> questioned. If we

> > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be referring

> to

> > > > hundreds

> > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You can

> form

> > > > your

> > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and apply

> on

> > > > charts

> > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by them.

> You've

> > > > shaken

> > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.

> > > > >

> > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //

> > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative

> analysis in a

> > > > book.

> > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read it

> correctly

> > > > or

> > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of

> saying they

> > > > are

> > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological reasoning

> for

> > > > saying

> > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically comment

> and

> > > > reject

> > > > > an information from such a renowned source.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.

> > > > >

> > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are

> authentic. Even if

> > > > I

> > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Neelamji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?

> > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run

> quiz on real

> > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by

> any one,

> > > > would

> > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of

> data can

> > > > not

> > > > > > be guaranteed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have

> same natal

> > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be really

> > > > interesting

> > > > > > but has to be real examples.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regds

> > > > > > Dev

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> com<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>

> > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,

> > > >

> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by

> Sh K N

> > > > Rao.

> > > > > > Sh

> > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the

> differences in two

> > > > > > similar

> > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following

> points

> > > > will

> > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the difference

> in the

> > > > two

> > > > > > > destinies.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts.

> Here we

> > > > can

> > > > > > also

> > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.

> Changing

> > > > ayanamsha

> > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously

> results

> > > > would

> > > > > > > change,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence

> decising

> > > > > > which

> > > > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major

> difference in

> > > > > > life's

> > > > > > > patterns.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a

> high ranking

> > > > > > > government official.

> > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a

> youngest

> > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His

> father dies

> > > > in

> > > > > > > 1987.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to

> become an

> > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more

> sisters after

> > > > > > him.

> > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger

> daughter. His

> > > > > > father

> > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has

> correctly

> > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.

> > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with

> an

> > > > excellent

> > > > > > > analysis in support!*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Ji,Thank you for your good wishes. Indeed Rao sirs contribution to the vast ocean of astrology cannot be fathomed. Wish you all the very best.Regards,Soniavijay.goel <goyalvj Sent: Thu, 25 February, 2010 8:08:34 PM Re: Destiny!!

Dear Soniaji,

I really congratulate your success and such a good analysis completely of my taste, when someone's applies shri KnRao's method and approach towards chart reading, i really feels too happy from inside. It was the main reason i didn't posted my analysis after reading your post as i was not able to look into some different way.

Hence i took KP method to have some different way.

Please keep it up !!

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam Ji,

>

> You are right Sunday is for relaxation. Now I am attempting the two charts you have presented before the group.

>

> Basic birth chart is same in both the cases. Difference is in Janm nakshatras( therefore dashas) and divisional charts.

> In the birth charts, fifth lord Jupiter is placed in tenth house with ninth lord Moon.Connection of fifth and tenth houses is an indication towards professional education or education linked with profession.But this 5th and 10th connection is not getting repeated from chandra lagna.

> Fifth house from lagna is aspected Sun, Mercury and Mars.Where Mercury is in exaltation sign. Influences of these planets on fifth house from lagna is an indicative of technical education. From Moon sign fifth house is under the influence of Mars, Saturn and Jupiter. It is again indicating technical education.

> This is common to both the charts.

> Case-1, This person was born in Ketu/Saturn dasha, followed by complete 20 yrs of Venus mahadasha, placed in twelfth house as twelfth lord with third and fourth lord Saturn. Venus indicates travelling and shift of resdience, which is further confirmed by D-4.

> Venus with third lord exalted saturn in birth chart and being third lord of D-3 indicates, younger siblings born during this dasha.

> Now Venus is the planet shaping up his education mainly. Venus has no direct connections with 5th house/lord in birth chart.

> In D-24, Venus is placed in kendra in Jupiters sign. It is not influenced by the fifth house/lord in this chart or the lagna lord of this chart. It certainly raises a question about overall quality of his education during this mahadasha. Venus other than its placement in odd sign with Saturn is not giving much basis for technical education.

> This is followed by Suns dasha. The tenth lord placed in eleventh house with Mars and eleventh lord Mercury. Sun is lord of profession. In D-10 it is placed in lagna which indicated a period for starting professional life.

> Sun-Mars combination in birth chart and Sun aspected by Mars in D-10 is mostly indicating Government related job. But a start at low level which will improve in future dashas.

> Another observation is in Case-1 fifth house of D-10 is aspected by Venus and Moon two non technical planets.

>

> In case-2, birth takes place in Venus/Mercury dasha, far end of Venus dasha. Promise for siblings is here also.

> Dashas which are giving foundations to his education are Sun, Moon and Mars. Dashas which indicate more of technical education.

> In case2 he gets dasha of tenth lord Sun very eary in life. At such an early age results of Sun in eleventh house with eleventh lord will have to come to him through his fathers prosperity.

> Mahadasha of Mars would be the starting point in his career. Mars is also the lagna lord of D-10 placed in ninth house.

> Sun, Moon and Mars have connections with houses of wealth and gains. Getting these dasha since childhood is an indicative of prosperous background.

> Though in both the cases, eleventh house is associated with three planets, but dasha wise Case-1 gets dashas related to this house after the age of 21 whereas in case-2 it is from childhood.

>

> Here dashas strongly indicate destiny.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>

> ancient_indian_ astrology <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> Sat, 13 February, 2010 11:32:20 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Destiny!!

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to enjoy or suffer in this birth.

>

> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique extensions for all of us.

>

> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference in an individual’s life.

>

> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our ancient sages.

>

> How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions, yet led entirely different lives.

>

> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

>

> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led lives which had no similarity.

>

> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. To start with, let us focus on their profession.

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

You are right Bhaskar ji,thanx for a great not just good post!!!...Regards,gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Dev ji,> > Just informing you that the Yogiji Shri Manoj ji is talking of,> undoubetdly has spiritual powers, but employs astronomy, maths and> astrology too. My Birth rectification he did by asking his Secretary to> calculate certain formulaes which he himself did mentally, but which his> secretary did on a piece of a paper, with me sitting besides. And all> this he does within minutes and in front of all.... This feat can be> replicated by one who is a seeker and who gets access to learn from a> Guru like him....> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "axeplex" axeplex@> wrote:> >> > Bhaskarji,> >> > Moreover, in both cases we were discussing past events and not> predicting future. I did not know that this group is more about> predicting events, all I knew it is more for discussion. True> predictions do not need the support of astrology always and can even> come through powers like Manojji has referred that of a Yogi.> >> > regds> > Dev> >> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > I agree,> > >> > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for> the> > > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions..... I> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a> substitute id> > > made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in> discussing> > > with both unknown identities.> > >> > > If any person argues that "This prediction should not have come " ,> then> > > ..> > >> > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must> be> > > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.> > >> > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given> and> > > argued against, is wrong.> > >> > > Simply saying that this "is not possible" makes no sense.> > >> > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person> making> > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put> forth> > > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not> learn> > > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , Manoj Kumar> > > <mouji99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > >> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a> good> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you> and> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your> analysis,> > > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.> > > >> > > > I do not know whether we are in a position to question the> > > validity/authenticity of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N.> Rao. No> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are> indeed> > > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.> > > >> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower> level> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and> then> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even> get> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances> one's> > > own abilities.> > > >> > > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Mouji Ram> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ________________________________> > > > axeplex axeplex@> > > > > > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM> > > > Re: Destiny!!> > > >> > > > Â> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples> are> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided.> And> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's> > > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt> > > related job in case 1.> > > >> > > > regds> > > > Dev> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of> > > knowledge in> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic> and> > > give> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not> available> > > and mostly> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much> > > hand> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of> it> > > could've> > > > > been preserved since ages?> > > > >> > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application> were> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and> > > imagine the> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL> > > operations!!> > > > >> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you> feel> > > is> > > > > right. :-)> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of> the> > > classics. I> > > > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the theory> > > part. And I> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is> > > better if you> > > > > > can provide> > > > > >> > > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:> > > > > >> > > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her> > > analysis> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as> Govt> > > related job> > > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's> > > education level.> > > > > >> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as> you> > > have> > > > > > written High level Govt official with PG in History.> > > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regds> > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_indian_> > > astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am surprised at your response.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//> > > > > > > These are REAL examples. What else is real?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples> that> > > justifies> > > > > > its> > > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points> by> > > great> > > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be> > > questioned. If we> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be> referring> > > to> > > > > > hundreds> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You> can> > > form> > > > > > your> > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and> apply> > > on> > > > > > charts> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by> them.> > > You've> > > > > > shaken> > > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //> > > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative> > > analysis in a> > > > > > book.> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read> it> > > correctly> > > > > > or> > > > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of> > > saying they> > > > > > are> > > > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological> reasoning> > > for> > > > > > saying> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically> comment> > > and> > > > > > reject> > > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are> > > authentic. Even if> > > > > > I> > > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run> > > quiz on real> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written> by> > > any one,> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and> authenticity of> > > data can> > > > > > not> > > > > > > > be guaranteed.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons> have> > > same natal> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be> really> > > > > > interesting> > > > > > > > but has to be real examples.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regds> > > > > > > > Dev> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > > com<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > >> > > > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth> by> > > Sh K N> > > > > > Rao.> > > > > > > > Sh> > > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the> > > differences in two> > > > > > > > similar> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The> following> > > points> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the> difference> > > in the> > > > > > two> > > > > > > > > destinies.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional> charts.> > > Here we> > > > > > can> > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.> > > Changing> > > > > > ayanamsha> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously> > > results> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > > change,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha> sequence> > > decising> > > > > > > > which> > > > > > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major> > > difference in> > > > > > > > life's> > > > > > > > > patterns.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a> > > high ranking> > > > > > > > > government official.> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother> and a> > > youngest> > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His> > > father dies> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > 1987.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on> to> > > become an> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more> > > sisters after> > > > > > > > him.> > > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger> > > daughter. His> > > > > > > > father> > > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and> has> > > correctly> > > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and> with> > > an> > > > > > excellent> > > > > > > > > analysis in support!*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Great Bhaskarji! You are lucky to have such kind of experience.

regds

Dev

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Dev ji,

>

> Just informing you that the Yogiji Shri Manoj ji is talking of,

> undoubetdly has spiritual powers, but employs astronomy, maths and

> astrology too. My Birth rectification he did by asking his Secretary to

> calculate certain formulaes which he himself did mentally, but which his

> secretary did on a piece of a paper, with me sitting besides. And all

> this he does within minutes and in front of all.... This feat can be

> replicated by one who is a seeker and who gets access to learn from a

> Guru like him....

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " axeplex " <axeplex@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskarji,

> >

> > Moreover, in both cases we were discussing past events and not

> predicting future. I did not know that this group is more about

> predicting events, all I knew it is more for discussion. True

> predictions do not need the support of astrology always and can even

> come through powers like Manojji has referred that of a Yogi.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > I agree,

> > >

> > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for

> the

> > > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict

> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So

> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions..... I

> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a

> substitute id

> > > made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in

> discussing

> > > with both unknown identities.

> > >

> > > If any person argues that " This prediction should not have come " ,

> then

> > > ..

> > >

> > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must

> be

> > > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.

> > >

> > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given

> and

> > > argued against, is wrong.

> > >

> > > Simply saying that this " is not possible " makes no sense.

> > >

> > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,

> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person

> making

> > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put

> forth

> > > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not

> learn

> > > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Manoj Kumar

> > > <mouji99@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Dev ji,

> > > >

> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a

> good

> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you

> and

> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your

> analysis,

> > > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.

> > > >

> > > > I do not know whether we are in a position to question the

> > > validity/authenticity of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N.

> Rao. No

> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are

> indeed

> > > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.

> > > >

> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower

> level

> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and

> then

> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even

> get

> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances

> one's

> > > own abilities.

> > > >

> > > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji Ram

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > axeplex axeplex@

> > > >

> > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM

> > > > Re: Destiny!!

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples

> are

> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided.

> And

> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's

> > > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the

> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt

> > > related job in case 1.

> > > >

> > > > regds

> > > > Dev

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of

> > > knowledge in

> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic

> and

> > > give

> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not

> available

> > > and mostly

> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much

> > > hand

> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of

> it

> > > could've

> > > > > been preserved since ages?

> > > > >

> > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application

> were

> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and

> > > imagine the

> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL

> > > operations!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you

> feel

> > > is

> > > > > right. :-)

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of

> the

> > > classics. I

> > > > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the theory

> > > part. And I

> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is

> > > better if you

> > > > > > can provide

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her

> > > analysis

> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as

> Govt

> > > related job

> > > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's

> > > education level.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as

> you

> > > have

> > > > > > written High level Govt official with PG in History.

> > > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regds

> > > > > > Dev

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> com<ancient_indian_

> > > astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Dev ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am surprised at your response.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//

> > > > > > > These are REAL examples. What else is real?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples

> that

> > > justifies

> > > > > > its

> > > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /

> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points

> by

> > > great

> > > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be

> > > questioned. If we

> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be

> referring

> > > to

> > > > > > hundreds

> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You

> can

> > > form

> > > > > > your

> > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and

> apply

> > > on

> > > > > > charts

> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by

> them.

> > > You've

> > > > > > shaken

> > > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //

> > > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative

> > > analysis in a

> > > > > > book.

> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read

> it

> > > correctly

> > > > > > or

> > > > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of

> > > saying they

> > > > > > are

> > > > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological

> reasoning

> > > for

> > > > > > saying

> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically

> comment

> > > and

> > > > > > reject

> > > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are

> > > authentic. Even if

> > > > > > I

> > > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Neelamji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?

> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run

> > > quiz on real

> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written

> by

> > > any one,

> > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and

> authenticity of

> > > data can

> > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > be guaranteed.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons

> have

> > > same natal

> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be

> really

> > > > > > interesting

> > > > > > > > but has to be real examples.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > > com<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>

> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth

> by

> > > Sh K N

> > > > > > Rao.

> > > > > > > > Sh

> > > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the

> > > differences in two

> > > > > > > > similar

> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The

> following

> > > points

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the

> difference

> > > in the

> > > > > > two

> > > > > > > > > destinies.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional

> charts.

> > > Here we

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.

> > > Changing

> > > > > > ayanamsha

> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously

> > > results

> > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > > change,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha

> sequence

> > > decising

> > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major

> > > difference in

> > > > > > > > life's

> > > > > > > > > patterns.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a

> > > high ranking

> > > > > > > > > government official.

> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother

> and a

> > > youngest

> > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His

> > > father dies

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > 1987.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on

> to

> > > become an

> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more

> > > sisters after

> > > > > > > > him.

> > > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger

> > > daughter. His

> > > > > > > > father

> > > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and

> has

> > > correctly

> > > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.

> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and

> with

> > > an

> > > > > > excellent

> > > > > > > > > analysis in support!*

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear All,Hare Rama Krsna,Here KP analysis is also very encouraging for me, we can have good pointers if more hard work is done over it. // Career : X s\l moon strong significator of 9H. IX s\l mars is significator of 1,6,10 , with mars and sun in 10H. (Bhava chalit). This indicate person is a bureaucrat \ chairman which has strong connection to politics. Like Commissioner of Nagar Nigam\ developing authority, etc Career : X s\l is Saturn is significator of 2,3,4,5,9,12. lagna, 5H,9H s\l's is significator of 1,11. I think this person is an independent professional, who will first earned lot of fame than money will come . This is only a beginner's effort towards KP analysis.Both horoscope indicate strong personalities as Lagna lord mars is very strong in 10H in the star of sun in 10H.//I hope Bohraji, Bhaskerji, and many other experts can comment on it whether this approach is correct or wrong ?Thanking you,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Dear Manojji and all,> > Hare Rama Krsna,> > Case 1:> > October 12, 1955> Time: 10:15:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 80 E 55' 00", 26 N 51' 00"> Lucknow, India> > > Case 2 :> > October 13, 1955> Time: 10:15:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 75 E 43' 00", 29 N 10' 00"> Hissar, India> > I think this will help you.> > -----------> > I have tried an analysis based on KP method :)> > Since this is the first attempt on KP method so many shortfalls are> present.> > In KP, Cuspal sub lord is 'Supremo' for delineating the promises of the> house.> > > Case I> > Case 2> > Health :> > Lagna sub lord is ketu significator of 1,6,7,10.> > Also VI cusp s\l is mercury is significator of 1,6,8,10,11> > So this connection tendency for service and weakness of body.> > Since 5H s\l is Saturn signifying 4, there is possibility of disease.> > Hence it indicate weak constitution of body and can undergo long term > disease.> > Health :> > Lagna sub lord is rahu significator of 1,8,11.> > VI cusp s\l is Jupiter significator 2,5,7,9.> > Hence health is fine and fit.> > > > Marital life :> > VII s\l is mercury significator of 1,6,8,10,11> > Less happiness in marriage. Delay in marriage could be there.> > > > Marital Life :> > VII s\l Jupiter is significator of 2,5,7,9.> > Love marriage \ many affairs in life.> > > > Career :> > X s\l moon strong significator of 9H.> > IX s\l mars is significator of 1,6,10 , with mars and sun in 10H. > (Bhava chalit).> > This indicate person is a bureaucrat \ chairman which has strong > connection to politics.> > Like Commissioner of Nagar Nigam\ developing authority, etc> > Career :> > X s\l is Saturn is significator of 2,3,4,5,9,12.> > lagna, 5H,9H s\l's is significator of 1,11.> > > > I think this person is an independent professional, who will first> earned lot of fame than money will come .> > This is only a beginner's effort towards KP analysis.> > Both horoscope indicate strong personalities as Lagna lord mars is very> strong in 10H in the star of sun in 10H.> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > > > > , Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,> >> > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the> coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has> crashed.> >> > Renu Ji,> >> > Could you kindly send me the Jhora "file" for the two charts? When I> try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it> is driving me Nuts !!!> > Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that> would help.> >> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > > > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM> > Re: Re: Destiny!!> >> >> > Thanks Renu ji.> > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others> are most welcome too.!> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > >> > >> > >>> > >> > >>> > >> > >> > >>Dear Neelam ji,> > >> > >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give> a try.> > >> > >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM> > >> > >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun> > >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus> > >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury> > >> > >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:> > >> > >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H> > >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.> > >> > >>Ve is in the star of Mars> > >> > >>Me is conjunct with Mars> > >>Me is in the star of Mars> > >> > >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from> Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.> > >> > >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.> > >> > >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars> and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen.> Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with> exalted vargottama 11L Mercury.> > >> > >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries> lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.> > >> > >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha> and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in> the star of ketu placed in 7H.> > >> > >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be> satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less> than that of 10H.> > >> > >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government> service.> > >> > >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15> > >> > >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native> was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.> > >> > >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated> in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.> > >> > >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is> he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced> his job in Mars dasha.> > >> > >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless> here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)> > >> > >>Thanks for the exercise dear.> > >> > >>blessings,> > >> > >>Renu> > >> > >> > >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > >>>> > >>> Dear All,> > >>>> > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives> having> > >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and> accept> > >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our> course of> > >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we> come to> > >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.> > >>>> > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What> makes each> > >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body,> Moon is the> > >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh> and blood> > >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are> unique> > >>> extensions for all of us.> > >>>> > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each> minor> > >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to> give a> > >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna> will vary> > >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the> difference> > >>> in an individual's life.> > >>>> > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga> which is> > >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as> Nakshatra> > >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of> Panchanga. It> > >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an> individual but also> > >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially> > >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology> by our> > >>> ancient sages.> > >>>> > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar> charts? I am> > >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary> positions,> > >>> yet led entirely different lives.*> > >>>> > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55> > >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43> > >>>> > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik> Lagna led> > >>> lives which had no similarity.> > >>>> > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and> bring out> > >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all> of us. *To> > >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*> > >>>> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> Regards> > >>> Neelam> > >>>> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Bhai mere,

Sachin celebrates his birth day officially on 24th April only. It is well known. But it may not necessarily mean that it his actual date of birth too.

regards,

Mouji Ram

axeplex <axeplex Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 7:19:19 PM Re: Destiny!!

Manojji,I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also for the one born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which day he celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.regdsDevancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:>> Dear friends,> > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/ sportmen/ public figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth times/dates publicly. > > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime Minister of India, whose horoscope has been discussed by various lagnas by various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and 1926 and Tula Lagna and so on. But in his

autobiography, his horoscope is given as Vrishchik Lagna which has been used for so many correct predictions over years. > > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope can be established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future long range as well as short range predictions. > > regards,> > Mouji Ram> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> axeplex <axeplex >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > Â > Bhaskrji,> > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results are authentic. (which

many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded and let us accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an analysis that has also failed.> > regds> Dev> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > I agree,> > > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for the> > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict> > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So> > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions. .... I> > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a substitute id> > made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in discussing> > with both unknown identities.> > > > If any person argues that "This prediction

should not have come " , then> > ..> > > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must be> > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.> > > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given and> > argued against, is wrong.> > > > Simply saying that this "is not possible" makes no sense.> > > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,> > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person making> > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put forth> > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not learn> > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > <mouji99@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Dev ji,> > >> > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a good> > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you and> > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your analysis,> > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.> > >> > > I do not know whether we are in a position to question the> > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N. Rao. No> > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are indeed> > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.> > >> > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at

a lower level> > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and then> > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even get> > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances one's> > own abilities.> > >> > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Mouji Ram> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > axeplex axeplex@> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > >> > > Â> > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples are> >

presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided. And> > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's> > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the> > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt> > related job in case 1.> > >> > > regds> > > Dev> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of> > knowledge in> > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic and> > give> > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not available> > and mostly> > > > it was by word of mouth

that information was delivered. How much> > hand> > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of it> > could've> > > > been preserved since ages?> > > >> > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application were> > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and> > imagine the> > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL> > operations!!> > > >> > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you feel> > is> > > > right. :-)> > > >> > > > Best wishes> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ >

wrote:> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of the> > classics. I> > > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the theory> > part. And I> > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is> > better if you> > > > > can provide> > > > >> > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:> > > > >> > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her> > analysis> > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as Govt> > related job> > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's> > education level.> > > >

>> > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as you> > have> > > > > written High level Govt official with PG in History.> > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > regds> > > > > Dev> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I am surprised at your response.> > > > > >> > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//> > > >

> > These are REAL examples. What else is real?> > > > > >> > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples that> > justifies> > > > > its> > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /> > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points by> > great> > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be> > questioned. If we> > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be referring> > to> > > > > hundreds> > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You can> > form> > > > > your> > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and apply>

> on> > > > > charts> > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by them.> > You've> > > > > shaken> > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.> > > > > >> > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //> > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative> > analysis in a> > > > > book.> > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read it> > correctly> > > > > or> > > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of> > saying they> > > > > are> > > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological reasoning> > for> > > > >

saying> > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically comment> > and> > > > > reject> > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.> > > > > >> > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.> > > > > >> > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are> > authentic. Even if> > > > > I> > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:> > > > >

>> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Neelamji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?> > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run> > quiz on real> > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by> > any one,> > > > > would> > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of> > data can> > > > > not> > > > > > > be guaranteed.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have> > same natal> > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it

would be really> > > > > interesting> > > > > > > but has to be real examples.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regds> > > > > > > Dev> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > >> > > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by> > Sh K N> > > > >

Rao.> > > > > > > Sh> > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the> > differences in two> > > > > > > similar> > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following> > points> > > > > will> > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the difference> > in the> > > > > two> > > > > > > > destinies.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts.> > Here we> > > > > can> > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.> > Changing> > > >

> ayanamsha> > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously> > results> > > > > would> > > > > > > > change,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence> > decising> > > > > > > which> > > > > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major> > difference in> > > > > > > life's> > > > > > > > patterns.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a> > high ranking> > > > > > > > government official.> > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a> > youngest> > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His> > father dies> > > > > in> > > > > > > > 1987.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to> > become an> > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more> > sisters after> > > > > > > him.> > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger> >

daughter. His> > > > > > > father> > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has> > correctly> > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.> > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with> > an> > > > > excellent> > > > > > > > analysis in support!*> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

I agree with Mouji Bhai,

Its not necessary that among this class of citizens, those who celebrate

their birthday on a particular date , means its their birthdate.

Normally Film stars and VVIP's do not reveal their actual birth time and

date, which only their family members and their personal astrologer

knows really. Therefore whether I get Sachin Tendulkars birth

particulars from my records, or else some one else does, the fact

remains that only Sachin and a very few would know his real date of

birth.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Manoj Kumar

<mouji99 wrote:

>

> Bhai mere,

>

> Sachin celebrates his birth day officially on 24th April only. It is

well known. But it may not necessarily mean that it his actual date of

birth too.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji Ram

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> axeplex axeplex

>

> Thu, February 25, 2010 7:19:19 PM

> Re: Destiny!!

>

> Â

> Manojji,

>

> I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also for

the one born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which

day he celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

mouji99@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/ sportmen/ public

figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth times/dates

publicly.

> >

> > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former

Prime Minister of India, whose horoscope has been discussed by various

lagnas by various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and

1926 and Tula Lagna and so on. But in his autobiography, his horoscope

is given as Vrishchik Lagna which has been used for so many correct

predictions over years.

> >

> > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope can

be established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future

long range as well as short range predictions.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Mouji Ram

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > axeplex axeplex@ >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!

> >

> > ÂÂ

> > Bhaskrji,

> >

> > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results are

authentic. (which many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded and

let us accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an

analysis that has also failed.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > I agree,

> > >

> > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for

the

> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time.

So

> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions. ....

I

> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a

substitute id

> > > made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in

discussing

> > >

> > > If any person argues that " This prediction should not have come "

, then

> > > ..

> > >

> > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction

must be

> > >

> > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given

and

> > >

> > >

> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person

making

> > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put

forth

> > > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not

learn

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> > > <mouji99@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Dev ji,

> > > >

> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did

a good

> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you

and

> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your

analysis,

> > > >

> > > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N.

Rao. No

> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are

indeed

> > > >

> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower

level

> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and

then

> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even

get

> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances

one's

> > > own abilities.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji Ram

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > axeplex axeplex@

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why

examples are

> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided.

And

> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented

Sonaiji's

> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of

Govt

> > > >

> > > > regds

> > > > Dev

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > knowledge in

> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and

cryptic and

> > > give

> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not

available

> > > and mostly

> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How

much

> > > hand

> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much

of it

> > > could've

> > > > >

> > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application

were

> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples

and

> > > imagine the

> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for

REAL

> > > operations!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you

feel

> > > is

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of

the

> > > classics. I

> > > > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the

theory

> > > part. And I

> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who

is

> > > better if you

> > > > > > can provide

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > analysis

> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as

Govt

> > > related job

> > > education level.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and

as you

> > > have

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regds

> > > > > > Dev

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_

indian_

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples

that

> > > justifies

> > > > > > its

> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain

points by

> > > great

> > > questioned. If we

> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be

referring

> > > to

> > > > > > hundreds

> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao.

You can

> > > form

> > > > > > your

> > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and

apply

> > > on

> > > > > > charts

> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by

them.

> > > You've

> > > > > > shaken

> > > > > > >

> > > analysis in a

> > > > > > book.

> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can

read it

> > > correctly

> > > > > > or

> > > saying they

> > > > > > are

> > > > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological

reasoning

> > > for

> > > > > > saying

> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically

comment

> > > and

> > > > > > reject

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > authentic. Even if

> > > > > > I

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to

run

> > > quiz on real

> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it

written by

> > > any one,

> > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and

authenticity of

> > > data can

> > > > > > not

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons

have

> > > same natal

> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be

really

> > > > > > interesting

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and

Rebirth by

> > > Sh K N

> > > > > > Rao.

> > > > > > > > Sh

> > > differences in two

> > > > > > > > similar

> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The

following

> > > points

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the

difference

> > > in the

> > > > > > two

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional

charts.

> > > Here we

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > also

> > > Changing

> > > > > > ayanamsha

> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and

obviously

> > > results

> > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha

sequence

> > > decising

> > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > >

> > > difference in

> > > > > > > > life's

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is

a

> > > high ranking

> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother

and a

> > > youngest

> > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters.

His

> > > father dies

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > 1987.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went

on to

> > > become an

> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two

more

> > > sisters after

> > > > > > > > him.

> > > daughter. His

> > > > > > > > father

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts

and has

> > > correctly

> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done

and with

> > > an

> > > > > > excellent

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

And why does he need to do that? that also a person who makes his career at 16+

age. What is your justification for his 21st April? Just because you have that

data with you.

regds

Dev

, Manoj Kumar <mouji99

wrote:

>

> Bhai mere,

>

> Sachin celebrates his birth day officially on 24th April only. It is well

known. But it may not necessarily mean that it his actual date of birth too.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji Ram

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> axeplex <axeplex

>

> Thu, February 25, 2010 7:19:19 PM

> Re: Destiny!!

>

>  

> Manojji,

>

> I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also for the one

born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which day he

celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ >

wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/ sportmen/ public

figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth times/dates

publicly.

> >

> > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime

Minister of India, whose horoscope has been discussed by various lagnas by

various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and 1926 and Tula Lagna

and so on. But in his autobiography, his horoscope is given as Vrishchik Lagna

which has been used for so many correct predictions over years.

> >

> > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope can be

established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future long range

as well as short range predictions.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Mouji Ram

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > axeplex <axeplex@ >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!

> >

> >  

> > Bhaskrji,

> >

> > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results are

authentic. (which many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded and let us

accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an analysis that has

also failed.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > I agree,

> > >

> > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for the

> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So

> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions. .... I

> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a substitute id

> > > made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in discussing

> > >

> > > If any person argues that " This prediction should not have come " , then

> > > ..

> > >

> > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must be

> > >

> > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given and

> > >

> > >

> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person making

> > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put forth

> > > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not learn

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <mouji99@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Dev ji,

> > > >

> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a good

> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you and

> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your analysis,

> > > >

> > > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N. Rao. No

> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are indeed

> > > >

> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower level

> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and then

> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even get

> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances one's

> > > own abilities.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji Ram

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > axeplex axeplex@

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples are

> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided. And

> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's

> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt

> > > >

> > > > regds

> > > > Dev

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > knowledge in

> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic and

> > > give

> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not available

> > > and mostly

> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much

> > > hand

> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of it

> > > could've

> > > > >

> > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application were

> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and

> > > imagine the

> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL

> > > operations!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you feel

> > > is

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of the

> > > classics. I

> > > > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the theory

> > > part. And I

> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is

> > > better if you

> > > > > > can provide

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > analysis

> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as Govt

> > > related job

> > > education level.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as you

> > > have

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regds

> > > > > > Dev

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples that

> > > justifies

> > > > > > its

> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points by

> > > great

> > > questioned. If we

> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be referring

> > > to

> > > > > > hundreds

> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You can

> > > form

> > > > > > your

> > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and apply

> > > on

> > > > > > charts

> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by them.

> > > You've

> > > > > > shaken

> > > > > > >

> > > analysis in a

> > > > > > book.

> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read it

> > > correctly

> > > > > > or

> > > saying they

> > > > > > are

> > > > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological reasoning

> > > for

> > > > > > saying

> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically comment

> > > and

> > > > > > reject

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > authentic. Even if

> > > > > > I

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run

> > > quiz on real

> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by

> > > any one,

> > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of

> > > data can

> > > > > > not

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have

> > > same natal

> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be really

> > > > > > interesting

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by

> > > Sh K N

> > > > > > Rao.

> > > > > > > > Sh

> > > differences in two

> > > > > > > > similar

> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following

> > > points

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the difference

> > > in the

> > > > > > two

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts.

> > > Here we

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > also

> > > Changing

> > > > > > ayanamsha

> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously

> > > results

> > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence

> > > decising

> > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > >

> > > difference in

> > > > > > > > life's

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a

> > > high ranking

> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a

> > > youngest

> > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His

> > > father dies

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > 1987.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to

> > > become an

> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more

> > > sisters after

> > > > > > > > him.

> > > daughter. His

> > > > > > > > father

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has

> > > correctly

> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with

> > > an

> > > > > > excellent

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Two Justifications :

i. provided by Maharishi Karve ji. He and his daughter, Pinky are respected people. I believe the Panchanga elements were also provided. We can ask Neelam ji to confirm this from the article. I do not have a copy of the article readily with me right now.

ii. his horoscope answers his life.

best wishes,

Mouji Ram

axeplex <axeplex Sent: Fri, February 26, 2010 11:56:49 AM Re: Destiny!!

And why does he need to do that? that also a person who makes his career at 16+ age. What is your justification for his 21st April? Just because you have that data with you.regdsDevancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:>> Bhai mere,> > Sachin celebrates his birth day officially on 24th April only. It is well known. But it may not necessarily mean that it his actual date of birth too. > > regards,> > Mouji Ram> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> axeplex <axeplex >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, February 25, 2010 7:19:19 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > Â > Manojji,> > I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also for the one born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which day he celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.> > regds> Dev> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > Dear friends,> > > > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/ sportmen/ public figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth times/dates publicly. > > > > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime Minister of India, whose

horoscope has been discussed by various lagnas by various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and 1926 and Tula Lagna and so on. But in his autobiography, his horoscope is given as Vrishchik Lagna which has been used for so many correct predictions over years. > > > > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope can be established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future long range as well as short range predictions. > > > > regards,> > > > Mouji Ram> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > axeplex <axeplex@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >  > > Bhaskrji,> >

> > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results are authentic. (which many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded and let us accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an analysis that has also failed.> > > > regds> > Dev> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > I agree,> > > > > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for the> > > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions. .... I> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a substitute id> > > made here

by another lady member, and we are not engaged in discussing> > > with both unknown identities.> > > > > > If any person argues that "This prediction should not have come " , then> > > ..> > > > > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must be> > > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.> > > > > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given and> > > argued against, is wrong.> > > > > > Simply saying that this "is not possible" makes no sense.> > > > > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person making> > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put forth>

> > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not learn> > > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > > <mouji99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > >> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a good> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you and> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your analysis,> > > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.> > > >> > > > I do not know whether we are in a

position to question the> > > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N. Rao. No> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are indeed> > > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.> > > >> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower level> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and then> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even get> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances one's> > > own abilities.> > > >> > > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Mouji Ram> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > axeplex axeplex@> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >> > > > Â> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples are> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided. And> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's> > > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt> > > related job in case 1.> > > >> > > > regds> > > > Dev>

> > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of> > > knowledge in> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic and> > > give> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not available> > > and mostly> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much> > > hand> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of it> > > could've> > > > > been preserved since ages?> > > > >> > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application

were> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and> > > imagine the> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL> > > operations!!> > > > >> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you feel> > > is> > > > > right. :-)> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of the> > > classics. I> > > > > > also

read examples of books but more to understand the theory> > > part. And I> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is> > > better if you> > > > > > can provide> > > > > >> > > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:> > > > > >> > > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her> > > analysis> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as Govt> > > related job> > > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's> > > education level.> > > > > >> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as you> > > have> > > > > > written

High level Govt official with PG in History.> > > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regds> > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am surprised at your response.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//> > > > > > > These are REAL examples. What else is real?> > >

> > > >> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples that> > > justifies> > > > > > its> > > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points by> > > great> > > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be> > > questioned. If we> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be referring> > > to> > > > > > hundreds> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You can> > > form> > > > > > your> > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and

apply> > > on> > > > > > charts> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by them.> > > You've> > > > > > shaken> > > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //> > > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative> > > analysis in a> > > > > > book.> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read it> > > correctly> > > > > > or> > > > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of> > > saying they> > > > > > are> > > > > > > not

authentic you should have given your astrological reasoning> > > for> > > > > > saying> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically comment> > > and> > > > > > reject> > > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are> > > authentic. Even if> > > > > > I> > > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >>

> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run> > > quiz on real> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by> > > any one,> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of> > > data can> > > > > > not> > > > > >

> > be guaranteed.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have> > > same natal> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be really> > > > > > interesting> > > > > > > > but has to be real examples.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regds> > > > > > > > Dev> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by> > > Sh K N> > > > > > Rao.> > > > > > > > Sh> > > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the> > > differences in two> > > > > > > > similar> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following> > > points> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the difference> > > in the> > > > > > two> >

> > > > > > > destinies.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts.> > > Here we> > > > > > can> > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.> > > Changing> > > > > > ayanamsha> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously> > > results> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > > change,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence> > > decising> > > > > > > > which> > > >

> > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major> > > difference in> > > > > > > > life's> > > > > > > > > patterns.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a> > > high ranking> > > > > > > > > government official.> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a> > > youngest> > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981

and hs two daughters. His> > > father dies> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > 1987.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to> > > become an> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more> > > sisters after> > > > > > > > him.> > > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger> > > daughter. His> > > > > > > > father> > > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.> > >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has> > > correctly> > > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with> > > an> > > > > > excellent> > > > > > > > > analysis in support!*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > >

> >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Mouji ji, Bhaskar ji and all,Mouji ji is right. Panchanga specifications were provided by Sachin's father which are mentioned in the article. I do not have it with me now as I am in my office. But it says the day was Saturday.

I did not post them in the group after such discussions as skeptics would say that uathor could've made up the details to justify his reasoning! MKP is one of the most honest and reputed astrologers trained under Rao Sir himself and I didn't want such issues to comee up against him!

Mouji ji, these are the times when one starts feeling sorry for having tried to reveal what appears to be true. What other proof is needed after a prediction made 5 years ago on that data has come true. And unlike oter astrologers of today, the data has been openly shared wih sources and details given, which is creditable as we like to keep our things as our patents and never share openly. I thank Manoj Pathak ji for sharing his experience and showing the great person Sachin through his real chart. My teachers have also taught me to share information and what have you, and let people decide for themselves. If they do not agree, it is up to them.

I thank Baskar ji for showing the right track through his own personal experience and discussions. Bhaskar ji, Sh KN Rao and other faculty members of BVB also have many such stunning experiences with this great soul and so many birth charts have been corrected with his help which we can say are right because predictions on them have been coming true.

But sadly, when people react with negativity, it leaves a bad taste and one is forced to hold back. Let everyone decide for him/herself what is right, 21st or 24th and work on that. This is one's own journey, even if we commit an error, there's a second time and a third time.... I believe there's no limit to the number of times we are sent back to the same class! Till we are ready to PASS!

RegardsNeelamOn 26 February 2010 12:03, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Two Justifications :

i. provided by Maharishi Karve ji. He and his daughter, Pinky are respected people. I believe the Panchanga elements were also provided. We can ask Neelam ji to confirm this from the article. I do not have a copy of the article readily with me right now.

best wishes,

Mouji Ram

axeplex <axeplex

Fri, February 26, 2010 11:56:49 AM Re: Destiny!!

And why does he need to do that? that also a person who makes his career at 16+ age. What is your justification for his 21st April? Just because you have that data with you.regdsDevancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

>> Bhai mere,> > Sachin celebrates his birth day officially on 24th April only. It is well known. But it may not necessarily mean that it his actual date of birth too. > > regards,

> > Mouji Ram> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> axeplex <axeplex >> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Thu, February 25, 2010 7:19:19 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> >   > Manojji,> > I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also for the one born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which day he celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.

> > regds> Dev> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > Dear friends,> > > > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/ sportmen/ public figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth times/dates publicly.

> > > > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime Minister of India, whose

horoscope has been discussed by various lagnas by various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and 1926 and Tula Lagna and so on. But in his autobiography, his horoscope is given as Vrishchik Lagna which has been used for so many correct predictions over years.

> > > > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope can be established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future long range as well as short range predictions. > >

> > regards,> > > > Mouji Ram> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > axeplex <axeplex@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >   > > Bhaskrji,> >

> > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results are authentic. (which many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded and let us accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an analysis that has also failed.

> > > > regds> > Dev> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >

> > > I agree,> > > > > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for the> > > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So

> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions. .... I> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a substitute id> > > made here

by another lady member, and we are not engaged in discussing> > > with both unknown identities.> > > > > > If any person argues that " This prediction should not have come " , then

> > > ..> > > > > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must be> > > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.> > >

> > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given and> > > argued against, is wrong.> > > > > > Simply saying that this " is not possible " makes no sense.

> > > > > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person making> > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put forth

>

> > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not learn> > > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.> > > > > > best wishes,> > >

> > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > > <mouji99@> wrote:

> > > >> > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > >> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a good> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you and

> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your analysis,> > > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.> > > >> > > > I do not know whether we are in a

position to question the> > > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N. Rao. No> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are indeed> > > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.

> > > >> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower level> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and then> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even get

> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances one's> > > own abilities.> > > >> > > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.> > > >

> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Mouji Ram> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > axeplex axeplex@> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >> > > > Â> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples are> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided. And

> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's> > > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt

> > > related job in case 1.> > > >> > > > regds> > > > Dev>

> > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of

> > > knowledge in> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic and> > > give> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not available

> > > and mostly> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much> > > hand> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of it

> > > could've> > > > > been preserved since ages?> > > > >> > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application

were> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and> > > imagine the> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL

> > > operations!!> > > > >> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you feel> > > is> > > > > right. :-)> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:

> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of the> > > classics. I

> > > > > > also

read examples of books but more to understand the theory> > > part. And I> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is> > > better if you

> > > > > > can provide> > > > > >> > > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:> > > > > >> > > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her

> > > analysis> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as Govt> > > related job> > > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's

> > > education level.> > > > > >> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as you> > > have> > > > > > written

High level Govt official with PG in History.> > > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regds

> > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am surprised at your response.

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//> > > > > > > These are REAL examples. What else is real?> > >

> > > >> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples that> > > justifies> > > > > > its> > > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /

> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points by> > > great> > > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be> > > questioned. If we

> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be referring> > > to> > > > > > hundreds> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You can

> > > form> > > > > > your> > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and

apply> > > on> > > > > > charts> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by them.> > > You've> > > > > > shaken

> > > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //> > > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative

> > > analysis in a> > > > > > book.> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read it> > > correctly> > > > > > or

> > > > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of> > > saying they> > > > > > are> > > > > > > not

authentic you should have given your astrological reasoning> > > for> > > > > > saying> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically comment

> > > and> > > > > > reject> > > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are> > > authentic. Even if> > > > > > I> > > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >>

> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run

> > > quiz on real> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by> > > any one,> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of

> > > data can> > > > > > not> > > > > >

> > be guaranteed.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have> > > same natal> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be really

> > > > > > interesting> > > > > > > > but has to be real examples.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regds> > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>

> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by

> > > Sh K N> > > > > > Rao.> > > > > > > > Sh> > > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the> > > differences in two

> > > > > > > > similar> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following> > > points> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the difference> > > in the> > > > > > two> >

> > > > > > > destinies.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts.> > > Here we

> > > > > > can> > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.> > > Changing> > > > > > ayanamsha

> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously> > > results> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > > change,

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence> > > decising> > > > > > > > which

> > > >

> > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major

> > > difference in> > > > > > > > life's> > > > > > > > > patterns.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a> > > high ranking> > > > > > > > > government official.

> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a> > > youngest> > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981

and hs two daughters. His> > > father dies> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > 1987.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to

> > > become an> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more> > > sisters after> > > > > > > > him.> > > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger

> > > daughter. His> > > > > > > > father> > > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.> > >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has> > > correctly> > > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.

> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with> > > an> > > > > > excellent> > > > > > > > > analysis in support!*

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

I have so many birth details of famous personalities of today including

Sanjay Dutt which comes from their personal astrologers which data I

know would be right because we have already discussed on those charts,

but you will never see me discussing or entering threads of discussions

on Big People, for the same reasons which you mentioned....

Who has the time to combat negativity and face skeptics and then

reaffirm, or prove or justify that we are right and you are wrong.....

Its better I feel personally to stay away which is my individual

decesion.... Agar itna time bigadna hi hai toh kyon na main apne

bacchon ka charts dekhoon aur baaki family members ka..... they too

deserve our time, studies and energies to be rendered there, whether

they believe in this or not is a seperate matter.

Time is valuable I feel, and one must spend it wisely.

I know many people who celebrate their birthdays on certain dates while

their actual birthday is on some other day... This could be for a

various n number of reasons....

Let those who have the time, indulge in the luxuries of checking which

chart belongs to Sachin....... main toh Bhaiyya door rahta hoon in sab

cheejon se, chota aadmi hoon...

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Mouji ji, Bhaskar ji and all,

>

> Mouji ji is right. Panchanga specifications were provided by Sachin's

father

> which are mentioned in the article. I do not have it with me now as I

am in

> my office. But it says the day was Saturday.

>

> I did not post them in the group after such discussions as skeptics

would

> say that uathor could've made up the details to justify his reasoning!

MKP

> is one of the most honest and reputed astrologers trained under Rao

Sir

> himself and I didn't want such issues to comee up against him!

>

> Mouji ji, these are the times when one starts feeling sorry for having

tried

> to reveal what appears to be true. What other proof is needed after a

> prediction made 5 years ago on that data has come true. And unlike

oter

> astrologers of today, the data has been openly shared wih sources and

> details given, which is creditable as we like to keep our things as

our

> patents and never share openly. I thank Manoj Pathak ji for sharing

his

> experience and showing the great person Sachin through his real chart.

My

> teachers have also taught me to share information and what have you,

and let

> people decide for themselves. If they do not agree, it is up to them.

>

> I thank Baskar ji for showing the right track through his own personal

> experience and discussions. Bhaskar ji, Sh KN Rao and other faculty

members

> of BVB also have many such stunning experiences with this great soul

and so

> many birth charts have been corrected with his help which we can say

are

> right because predictions on them have been coming true.

>

> But sadly, when people react with negativity, it leaves a bad taste

and one

> is forced to hold back.

>

> Let everyone decide for him/herself what is right, 21st or 24th and

work on

> that.

> This is one's own journey, even if we commit an error, there's a

second time

> and a third time.... I believe there's no limit to the number of times

we

> are sent back to the same class! Till we are ready to PASS!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> On 26 February 2010 12:03, Manoj Kumar mouji99 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Two Justifications :

> >

> > i. provided by Maharishi Karve ji. He and his daughter, Pinky are

respected

> > people. I believe the Panchanga elements were also provided. We can

ask

> > Neelam ji to confirm this from the article. I do not have a copy of

the

> > article readily with me right now.

> >

> > ii. his horoscope answers his life.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Mouji Ram

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** axeplex axeplex

> >

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Fri, February 26, 2010 11:56:49 AM

> >

> > *Subject:* Re: Destiny!!

> >

> >

> >

> > And why does he need to do that? that also a person who makes his

career at

> > 16+ age. What is your justification for his 21st April? Just because

you

> > have that data with you.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<%40>,

> > Manoj Kumar mouji99@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhai mere,

> > >

> > > Sachin celebrates his birth day officially on 24th April only. It

is well

> > known. But it may not necessarily mean that it his actual date of

birth too.

> >

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji Ram

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > axeplex axeplex@ >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<%40>

> > > Thu, February 25, 2010 7:19:19 PM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!

> > >

> > > Â

> > > Manojji,

> > >

> > > I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also

for the

> > one born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which

day he

> > celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.

> > >

> > > regds

> > > Dev

> > >

> > <mouji99@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends,

> > > >

> > > > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/ sportmen/

public

> > figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth

times/dates

> > publicly.

> > > >

> > > > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former

Prime

> > Minister of India, whose horoscope has been discussed by various

lagnas by

> > various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and 1926 and

Tula

> > Lagna and so on. But in his autobiography, his horoscope is given as

> > Vrishchik Lagna which has been used for so many correct predictions

over

> > years.

> > > >

> > > > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope

can be

> > established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future

long

> > range as well as short range predictions.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji Ram

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > axeplex <axeplex@ >

> > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM

> > > >

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Bhaskrji,

> > > >

> > > > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results

are

> > authentic. (which many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded

and let us

> > accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an analysis

that has

> > also failed.

> > > >

> > > > regds

> > > > Dev

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I agree,

> > > > >

> > > > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering

for the

> > > > > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict

> > > > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of

time. So

> > > > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions.

..... I

> > > > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a

substitute

> > id

> > > > > made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in

> > discussing

> > > > > with both unknown identities.

> > > > >

> > > > > If any person argues that " This prediction should not have

come " ,

> > then

> > > > > ..

> > > > >

> > > > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what

prediction must

> > be

> > > > > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction

given

> > and

> > > > > argued against, is wrong.

> > > > >

> > > > > Simply saying that this " is not possible " makes no sense.

> > > > >

> > > > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others

views,

> > > > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the

person

> > making

> > > > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is

put

> > forth

> > > > > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have

not

> > learn

> > > > > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj

Kumar

> > > > > <mouji99@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Dev ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia

did a

> > good

> > > > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on

you

> > and

> > > > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your

analysis,

> > > > > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better

explanation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I do not know whether we are in a position to question the

> > > > > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri

K.N.

> > Rao. No

> > > > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we

are

> > indeed

> > > > > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a

lower

> > level

> > > > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that

and

> > then

> > > > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could

even

> > get

> > > > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely

enhances

> > one's

> > > > > own abilities.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mouji Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > axeplex axeplex@

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why

examples

> > are

> > > > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data

provided. And

> > > > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented

Sonaiji's

> > > > > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with

the

> > > > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of

Govt

> > > > > related job in case 1.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regds

> > > > > > Dev

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam

gupta

> > > > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of

transmission of

> > > > > knowledge in

> > > > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and

cryptic

> > and

> > > > > give

> > > > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not

available

> > > > > and mostly

> > > > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered.

How much

> > > > > hand

> > > > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how

much of

> > it

> > > > > could've

> > > > > > > been preserved since ages?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and

application

> > were

> > > > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical

examples and

> > > > > imagine the

> > > > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for

REAL

> > > > > operations!!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what

you

> > feel

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > right. :-)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best wishes

> > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any

of the

> > > > > classics. I

> > > > > > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the

theory

> > > > > part. And I

> > > > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one

who is

> > > > > better if you

> > > > > > > > can provide

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading

her

> > > > > analysis

> > > > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession

as

> > Govt

> > > > > related job

> > > > > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on

native's

> > > > > education level.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post

and as

> > you

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > written High level Govt official with PG in History.

> > > > > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > > >

com<ancient_

> > indian_

> > > > > astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Dev ji,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am surprised at your response.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//

> > > > > > > > > These are REAL examples. What else is real?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide

examples that

> > > > > justifies

> > > > > > > > its

> > > > > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be

guaranteed./ /

> > > > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain

> > by

> > > > > great

> > > > > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be

> > > > > questioned. If we

> > > > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be

> > referring

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > hundreds

> > > > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN

Rao. You

> > can

> > > > > form

> > > > > > > > your

> > > > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike,

and

> > apply

> > > > > on

> > > > > > > > charts

> > > > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given

by them.

> > > > > You've

> > > > > > > > shaken

> > > > > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //

> > > > > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full

illustrative

> > > > > analysis in a

> > > > > > > > book.

> > > > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can

read

> > it

> > > > > correctly

> > > > > > > > or

> > > > > > > > > for the given background information or events.

Instead of

> > > > > saying they

> > > > > > > > are

> > > > > > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological

> > reasoning

> > > > > for

> > > > > > > > saying

> > > > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just

unscientifically

> > comment

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > > reject

> > > > > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are

> > > > > authentic. Even if

> > > > > > > > I

> > > > > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always

question!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Neelamji,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?

> > > > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request

to run

> > > > > quiz on real

> > > > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it

written

> > by

> > > > > any one,

> > > > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and

authenticity

> > of

> > > > > data can

> > > > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > > be guaranteed.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both

persons have

> > > > > same natal

> > > > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would

be

> > really

> > > > > > > > interesting

> > > > > > > > > > but has to be real examples.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > > > > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>

> > > > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and

Rebirth

> > by

> > > > > Sh K N

> > > > > > > > Rao.

> > > > > > > > > > Sh

> > > > > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the

> > > > > differences in two

> > > > > > > > > > similar

> > > > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The

> > following

> > > > > points

> > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the

> > difference

> > > > > in the

> > > > > > > > two

> > > > > > > > > > > destinies.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the

divisional

> > charts.

> > > > > Here we

> > > > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or

not.

> > > > > Changing

> > > > > > > > ayanamsha

> > > > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and

obviously

> > > > > results

> > > > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > > > > change,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha

> > sequence

> > > > > decising

> > > > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a

major

> > > > > difference in

> > > > > > > > > > life's

> > > > > > > > > > > patterns.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history

and is a

> > > > > high ranking

> > > > > > > > > > > government official.

> > > > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger

brother

> > and a

> > > > > youngest

> > > > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two

daughters. His

> > > > > father dies

> > > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > > 1987.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and

went on

> > to

> > > > > become an

> > > > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two

more

> > > > > sisters after

> > > > > > > > > > him.

> > > > > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a

younger

> > > > > daughter. His

> > > > > > > > > > father

> > > > > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt

status).

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the

exercise.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the

charts and

> > has

> > > > > correctly

> > > > > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.

> > > > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well

done and

> > with

> > > > > an

> > > > > > > > excellent

> > > > > > > > > > > analysis in support!*

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Do not be put back. Take these things in your stride. Everyone has a quest to know and learn. Help them as best as you can. Offcourse, such a discussion should be in good spirits and taste.

regards,

Mouji

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Fri, February 26, 2010 12:44:57 PMRe: Re: Destiny!!

Dear Mouji ji, Bhaskar ji and all,Mouji ji is right. Panchanga specifications were provided by Sachin's father which are mentioned in the article. I do not have it with me now as I am in my office. But it says the day was Saturday.I did not post them in the group after such discussions as skeptics would say that uathor could've made up the details to justify his reasoning! MKP is one of the most honest and reputed astrologers trained under Rao Sir himself and I didn't want such issues to comee up against him! Mouji ji, these are the times when one starts feeling sorry for having tried to reveal what appears to be true. What other proof is needed after a prediction made 5 years ago on that data has come true. And unlike oter astrologers of today, the data has been openly shared wih sources and details given, which is creditable as we like to keep our things as our patents and never share openly. I thank Manoj Pathak ji for

sharing his experience and showing the great person Sachin through his real chart. My teachers have also taught me to share information and what have you, and let people decide for themselves. If they do not agree, it is up to them.I thank Baskar ji for showing the right track through his own personal experience and discussions. Bhaskar ji, Sh KN Rao and other faculty members of BVB also have many such stunning experiences with this great soul and so many birth charts have been corrected with his help which we can say are right because predictions on them have been coming true. But sadly, when people react with negativity, it leaves a bad taste and one is forced to hold back. Let everyone decide for him/herself what is right, 21st or 24th and work on that. This is one's own journey, even if we commit an error, there's a second time and a third time.... I believe there's no limit to the number of times we are sent back to the

same class! Till we are ready to PASS!RegardsNeelam

On 26 February 2010 12:03, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

Two Justifications :

best wishes,

Mouji Ram

axeplex <axeplex > ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, February 26, 2010 11:56:49 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!

And why does he need to do that? that also a person who makes his career at 16+ age. What is your justification for his 21st April? Just because you have that data with you.regdsDevancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:>> Bhai mere,> > Sachin celebrates his birth day officially on 24th April only. It is well known. But it may not necessarily mean that it his actual date of birth too. > > regards,> > Mouji Ram> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> axeplex <axeplex >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, February 25, 2010 7:19:19 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > Â > Manojji,> > I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also for the one born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which day he celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.> > regds> Dev> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > Dear friends,> > > > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/ sportmen/ public figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth times/dates publicly. > > > > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime Minister of India, whose

horoscope has been discussed by various lagnas by various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and 1926 and Tula Lagna and so on. But in his autobiography, his horoscope is given as Vrishchik Lagna which has been used for so many correct predictions over years. > > > > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope can be established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future long range as well as short range predictions. > > > > regards,> > > > Mouji Ram> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > axeplex <axeplex@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >  > > Bhaskrji,> >

> > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results are authentic. (which many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded and let us accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an analysis that has also failed.> > > > regds> > Dev> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > I agree,> > > > > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for the> > > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions. .... I> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a substitute id> > > made here

by another lady member, and we are not engaged in discussing> > > with both unknown identities.> > > > > > If any person argues that "This prediction should not have come " , then> > > ..> > > > > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must be> > > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.> > > > > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given and> > > argued against, is wrong.> > > > > > Simply saying that this "is not possible" makes no sense.> > > > > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person making> > > it. One would be listened to, only if astrological argument is put forth>

> > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not learn> > > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > > <mouji99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > >> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a good> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you and> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your analysis,> > > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.> > > >> > > > I do not know whether we are in a

position to question the> > > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N. Rao. No> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are indeed> > > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.> > > >> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower level> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and then> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even get> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances one's> > > own abilities.> > > >> > > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Mouji Ram> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > axeplex axeplex@> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >> > > > Â> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples are> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided. And> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's> > > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt> > > related job in case 1.> > > >> > > > regds> > > > Dev>

> > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of> > > knowledge in> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic and> > > give> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not available> > > and mostly> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much> > > hand> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of it> > > could've> > > > > been preserved since ages?> > > > >> > > > > We all learn by examples as is said. If theory and application

were> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and> > > imagine the> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL> > > operations!!> > > > >> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you feel> > > is> > > > > right. :-)> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of the> > > classics. I> > > > > > also

read examples of books but more to understand the theory> > > part. And I> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is> > > better if you> > > > > > can provide> > > > > >> > > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:> > > > > >> > > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her> > > analysis> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as Govt> > > related job> > > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's> > > education level.> > > > > >> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as you> > > have> > > > > > written

High level Govt official with PG in History.> > > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regds> > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am surprised at your response.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//> > > > > > > These are REAL examples. What else is real?> > >

> > > >> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples that> > > justifies> > > > > > its> > > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points by> > > great> > > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be> > > questioned. If we> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be referring> > > to> > > > > > hundreds> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You can> > > form> > > > > > your> > > > > > > opinion about their theories and follow what you iike, and

apply> > > on> > > > > > charts> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by them.> > > You've> > > > > > shaken> > > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //> > > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative> > > analysis in a> > > > > > book.> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read it> > > correctly> > > > > > or> > > > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of> > > saying they> > > > > > are> > > > > > > not

authentic you should have given your astrological reasoning> > > for> > > > > > saying> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically comment> > > and> > > > > > reject> > > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are> > > authentic. Even if> > > > > > I> > > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > >>

> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run> > > quiz on real> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by> > > any one,> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of> > > data can> > > > > > not> > > > > >

> > be guaranteed.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have> > > same natal> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be really> > > > > > interesting> > > > > > > > but has to be real examples.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regds> > > > > > > > Dev> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by> > > Sh K N> > > > > > Rao.> > > > > > > > Sh> > > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the> > > differences in two> > > > > > > > similar> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following> > > points> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the difference> > > in the> > > > > > two> >

> > > > > > > destinies.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts.> > > Here we> > > > > > can> > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.> > > Changing> > > > > > ayanamsha> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously> > > results> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > > change,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence> > > decising> > > > > > > > which> > > >

> > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major> > > difference in> > > > > > > > life's> > > > > > > > > patterns.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a> > > high ranking> > > > > > > > > government official.> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a> > > youngest> > > > > > > > > sister. He got married in 1981

and hs two daughters. His> > > father dies> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > 1987.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to> > > become an> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more> > > sisters after> > > > > > > > him.> > > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger> > > daughter. His> > > > > > > > father> > > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.> > >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has> > > correctly> > > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with> > > an> > > > > > excellent> > > > > > > > > analysis in support!*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Group,

Mr. Manoj Kumar Pathak is a thorough gentleman and very good astrologer. I have met him personally in Bangalore Conference in Dec 2006 in which Shri K N Rao was also present.

We had good talk which showed his affectionate nature.

Mr Pathak discussed Sachin's chart in that conference while justifying the fact that he is born on 21st of April. He gave the reference of Yogi Karve ji and Pinki Ji and predicted that Sachin can play even world cup 0f 2014. He stated that very good years for Sachin is still to come.

I congratulate him for his successful prediction. I hope and pray that his prediction for Sachin's future will also come true because this is the wish of all Indian's.

Thanks & regards,

Anoop.

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Destiny!! Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 12:44 PM

Dear Mouji ji, Bhaskar ji and all,Mouji ji is right. Panchanga specifications were provided by Sachin's father which are mentioned in the article. I do not have it with me now as I am in my office. But it says the day was Saturday.I did not post them in the group after such discussions as skeptics would say that uathor could've made up the details to justify his reasoning! MKP is one of the most honest and reputed astrologers trained under Rao Sir himself and I didn't want such issues to comee up against him! Mouji ji, these are the times when one starts feeling sorry for having tried to reveal what appears to be true. What other proof is needed after a prediction made 5 years ago on that data has come true. And unlike oter astrologers of today, the data has been openly shared wih sources and details given, which is creditable as we like to keep our things as our patents and never share openly. I thank Manoj Pathak ji for

sharing his experience and showing the great person Sachin through his real chart. My teachers have also taught me to share information and what have you, and let people decide for themselves. If they do not agree, it is up to them.I thank Baskar ji for showing the right track through his own personal experience and discussions. Bhaskar ji, Sh KN Rao and other faculty members of BVB also have many such stunning experiences with this great soul and so many birth charts have been corrected with his help which we can say are right because predictions on them have been coming true. But sadly, when people react with negativity, it leaves a bad taste and one is forced to hold back. Let everyone decide for him/herself what is right, 21st or 24th and work on that. This is one's own journey, even if we commit an error, there's a second time and a third time.... I believe there's no limit to the number of times we are sent back to the

same class! Till we are ready to PASS!RegardsNeelam

On 26 February 2010 12:03, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

Two Justifications :

best wishes,

Mouji Ram

axeplex <axeplex >

ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, February 26, 2010 11:56:49 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!

And why does he need to do that? that also a person who makes his career at 16+ age. What is your justification for his 21st April? Just because you have that data with you.regdsDevancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:>> Bhai mere,> > Sachin celebrates his birth day officially on 24th April only. It is well known. But it may not necessarily mean that it his actual date of birth too. > > regards,> > Mouji Ram> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> axeplex <axeplex >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, February 25, 2010 7:19:19 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > Â > Manojji,> > I agree for politicians but for sportsman, it is rare, that also for the one born in 1973. Anyway, April is approaching and we can see which day he celebrates his birthday. At least day shall be confirmed.> > regds> Dev> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99@ > wrote:> >> > Dear friends,> > > > It is a well known fact that in India politicians/ sportmen/ public figures/bollywood people do not generally share their birth times/dates publicly. > > > > An interesting case would be of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime

Minister of India, whose horoscope has been discussed by various lagnas by various people with his year of birth being 1924, 1925 and 1926 and Tula Lagna and so on. But in his autobiography, his horoscope is given as Vrishchik Lagna which has been used for so many correct predictions over years. > > > > There are so many similar instances. The only way, a horoscope can be established, is by proving it with astrological arguments and future long range as well as short range predictions. > > > > regards,> > > > Mouji Ram> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > axeplex <axeplex@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, February 25, 2010 3:55:40 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >  > >

Bhaskrji,> > > > Please refer my answer to Manojji. To me, if Neelamji's results are authentic. (which many of members agree to), nobody has succeeded and let us accept it and learn from it rather than closing it with an analysis that has also failed.> > > > regds> > Dev> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > I agree,> > > > > > In some earlier example Soniaji correctly predict Engineering for the> > > native. Not many of us can at all times or frequently predict> > > successfully what any native could be doing at any point of time. So> > > hats off to Sonia ji for clear cut analysis and descriptions. .... I> > > just hope that she is a real id and a real lady, and not a substitute

id> > > made here by another lady member, and we are not engaged in discussing> > > with both unknown identities.> > > > > > If any person argues that "This prediction should not have come " , then> > > ..> > > > > > a) a counter argument must be put forward as to what prediction must be> > > given from the available variables, and the Why of the same.> > > > > > b) a counter argument must also be put up why the prediction given and> > > argued against, is wrong.> > > > > > Simply saying that this "is not possible" makes no sense.> > > > > > All the time passing remarks against people, books, others views,> > > propounding new theories does not hold good esteem for the person making> > > it. One would be listened to, only if

astrological argument is put forth> > > in a astrological forum. Judges are not required if they have not learn> > > law. This is a simple logic which all must follow.> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar> > > <mouji99@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > >> > > > I think, Neelam ji and others are of the opinion that Sonia did a good> > > job of analysing the complex horoscopes. Now it all depends on you and> > > your perceptions that whether she did it or not. If in your analysis,> > > she did not do, then fine, leave it or offer a better explanation.> > > >> >

> > I do not know whether we are in a position to question the> > > validity/authentici ty of data provided in the Books of Shri K.N. Rao. No> > > other living astrologer can match him in his stature and we are indeed> > > indebted to him for providing knowledge through his books.> > > >> > > > Sonia said in her analysis that this man would start at a lower level> > > and rise high in Government. Atleast she was able to see that and then> > > credit should be given to her. Honestly, how many of us could even get> > > near to that. Appreciation is a gift, which given freely enhances one's> > > own abilities.> > > >> > > > Well done Sonia and Keep it up.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Mouji Ram> > > >>

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > axeplex axeplex@> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, February 25, 2010 1:47:38 PM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > >> > > > Â> > > > Neelamji, Surely examples help. But question was not why examples are> > > presented in books, it was the authenticity of the data provided. And> > > let us leave aside the authenticity part, I have presented Sonaiji's> > > analysis again and please let me know where does it match with the> > > results you have given, apart from just a single indication of Govt> > > related job in case 1.> > > >> > > >

regds> > > > Dev> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dev ji, perhaps you are forgetting the mode of transmission of> > > knowledge in> > > > > those days and why ancient scholars had to be terse and cryptic and> > > give> > > > > barely theories. Such vast publication systems were not available> > > and mostly> > > > > it was by word of mouth that information was delivered. How much> > > hand> > > > > written stuff one can leave behind in a lifetime and how much of it> > > could've> > > > > been preserved since ages?> > > > >> > > > > We all learn by examples as

is said. If theory and application were> > > > > sufficient then all systems would abolish practical examples and> > > imagine the> > > > > state of medicine where one would read books and go on for REAL> > > operations!!> > > > >> > > > > Anyhow, your path is yours and you are free to choose what you feel> > > is> > > > > right. :-)> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 25 February 2010 12:30, axeplex axeplex@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Neelamji, I have not seen a single example quoted in any of the> > > classics.

I> > > > > > also read examples of books but more to understand the theory> > > part. And I> > > > > > don't go by big names, to me even you could be the one who is> > > better if you> > > > > > can provide> > > > > >> > > > > > Why I asked for analysis from you:> > > > > >> > > > > > With due respect to Soniaji's analysis (I love reading her> > > analysis> > > > > > everytime she puts), she has indicated Case 1 profession as Govt> > > related job> > > > > > starting with low level. She also raised doubts on native's> > > education level.> > > > > >> > > > > > When we say Govt official, it is generally higher post and as you> > >

have> > > > > > written High level Govt official with PG in History.> > > > > > Case II, she has not indicated on profession of native.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regds> > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_> > > astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am surprised at your response.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //I would request to run quiz on real examples//> > > > > > > These are REAL

examples. What else is real?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Book, be it written by any one, would provide examples that> > > justifies> > > > > > its> > > > > > > theory and authenticity of data can not be guaranteed./ /> > > > > > > If charts are given as examples to elucidate certain points by> > > great> > > > > > > astrologers of the stature of Sh KN Rao they cannot be> > > questioned. If we> > > > > > > start doubting such luminaries, then we should not be referring> > > to> > > > > > hundreds> > > > > > > of books written by the greats like BV Raman and KN Rao. You can> > > form> > > > > > your> > > > > > > opinion about

their theories and follow what you iike, and apply> > > on> > > > > > charts> > > > > > > you know, but you cannot doubt the information given by them.> > > You've> > > > > > shaken> > > > > > > the whole learning system of astrology.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > //Where is the analysis of book? //> > > > > > > Every chart need not be accompanied by full illustrative> > > analysis in a> > > > > > book.> > > > > > > It is for us to take the charts and see whether we can read it> > > correctly> > > > > > or> > > > > > > for the given background information or events. Instead of> > > saying they> > > > > >

are> > > > > > > not authentic you should have given your astrological reasoning> > > for> > > > > > saying> > > > > > > so, then we can debate. One cannot just unscientifically comment> > > and> > > > > > reject> > > > > > > an information from such a renowned source.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > If you do not agree, please feel free to ignore.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I share information and charts from sources I know are> > > authentic. Even if> > > > > > I> > > > > > > give so-called REAL charts, skeptics can always question!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > >

Neelam> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 25 February 2010 10:58, axeplex <axeplex@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Where is the analysis of book?> > > > > > > > Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run> > > quiz on real> > > > > > > > examples rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by> > > any one,> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > provide examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of> > > data can> > >

> > > not> > > > > > > > be guaranteed.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have> > > same natal> > > > > > > > chart, same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be really> > > > > > interesting> > > > > > > > but has to be real examples.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regds> > > > > > > > Dev> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> > > com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > <ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> >

> > > >> > > > > > > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by> > > Sh K N> > > > > > Rao.> > > > > > > > Sh> > > > > > > > > Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the> > > differences in two> > > > > > > > similar> > > > > > > > > charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following> > > points> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > change in the two charts which will make all the difference> > > in

the> > > > > > two> > > > > > > > > destinies.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts.> > > Here we> > > > > > can> > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not.> > > Changing> > > > > > ayanamsha> > > > > > > > > should produce different divisional charts and obviously> > > results> > > > > > would> > > > > > > > > change,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence> > > decising> > >

> > > > > which> > > > > > > > > planet gains priority at what time of life> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major> > > difference in> > > > > > > > life's> > > > > > > > > patterns.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *From the information given in the book:*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a> > > high ranking> > > > > > > > > government official.> > > > > > > > > He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a> > > youngest> > > > >

> > > > sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His> > > father dies> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > 1987.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to> > > become an> > > > > > > > > industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more> > > sisters after> > > > > > > > him.> > > > > > > > > He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger> > > daughter. His> > > > > > > > father> > > > > > > > > was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I thank everyone for

participating in the exercise.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has> > > correctly> > > > > > > > > predicted education and profession for both.> > > > > > > > > Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with> > > an> > > > > > excellent> > > > > > > > > analysis in support!*> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >>

> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>