IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Destiny!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Gopu ji, Sheevani ji and Deepak ji for your nice attempts. (Excuse me if I've missed out or not thanked any participant)Every byte is learning for us. Let us see how far we've gone! I am waiting for some more promised analyses.

RegardsNeelamOn 16 February 2010 00:21, deepen thakkar <justcoolout wrote:

Dear NeealamjiA small lil effort frm my side1st native born on 12th oct 55The native will be having a profession related to exports,mostly working for a software consultancy firm. The MD of moon would have been a golden one where he would have made a hell lot of money.. AL/UL conjoined would have given him  a very passionate relationship & a love marriage to tht same person,but i think the afflcition to venus and AK ,DK in 2/12 relationship in Rasi would have led to some sort of disturabances in his married life after ensuring a wonderful child.The wife would have come from a very rich and affluent family background ...this person probably is an MBA

The second native having birth on the next day,probably shows a very tormentous relationship whereby i guess even his image would have falllen down due to too much

malice in the relationship,probably the thing would have been dragged to court bringing ill fame .The second person's D-24 shows lack of aptitude as far as formal education is concernd , i doubt if he ever persuaded a graduate course ..The 2nd person would have started his own business setup in MArs MD that is frm 75 to 82 and his business would have done good in that period ,but after that Rahu MD would have led to losses in business might be due to some sort of fraud and thus would have him compelled to accept a service..this person would have lots of accumulated debts pending against him ..

my humble efforts in deciphering a wonderful puzzle called LIFERegardsdeepen thakkar--- On Mon, 15/2/10, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07Re: Destiny!!

Monday, 15 February, 2010, 9:03 PM

Dear Sonia ji,Thank you for your interesting and logical analysis! I am sorry, I cannot yet reveal the details as some of the members are yet to attempt.Nonetheless, I hope you've inspired and motivated others to participate too. That is how we learn.

I again request Dev ji, Siva ji and others who use D-charts to try this exercise. I also request those who do not us D-charts but use divisions to try and show us how to differentiate between the two charts.And again, there may be others using some other specific technique, may also demonstrate their skills.

Astrology is a vast ocean, there is no limit to the dips in its divinity and there is no end to the pearls we get with each dip!!RegardsNeelamOn 15 February 2010 19:20, Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ > wrote:

Dear Neelam Ji,You are right Sunday is for relaxation. Now I am attempting the two charts you have presented before the group.

Basic birth chart is same in both the cases. Difference is in Janm nakshatras( therefore dashas) and divisional charts.In the birth charts, fifth lord Jupiter is placed in tenth house with ninth lord Moon.Connection of fifth and tenth houses is an indication towards professional education or education linked with profession.But this 5th and 10th connection is not getting repeated from chandra lagna.

Fifth house from lagna is aspected Sun, Mercury and Mars.Where Mercury is in exaltation sign. Influences of these planets on fifth house from lagna is an  indicative of technical education. From Moon sign fifth house is under the influence of Mars,

Saturn and Jupiter. It is again indicating technical education.This is common to both the charts.Case-1, This person was born in Ketu/Saturn dasha, followed by complete 20 yrs of Venus mahadasha, placed in twelfth house as twelfth lord with third and fourth lord Saturn. Venus indicates travelling and shift of resdience, which is further confirmed by D-4.

Venus with third lord exalted saturn in birth chart and being third lord of D-3 indicates, younger siblings born during this dasha.Now Venus is the planet shaping up his education mainly. Venus has no direct connections with 5th house/lord in birth chart.

In D-24, Venus is placed in kendra in Jupiters sign. It is not influenced by the fifth house/lord in this chart or the lagna lord of this chart. It certainly raises a question about overall quality of his education during this mahadasha. Venus other than its placement in odd sign with Saturn is not giving much basis for technical

education.This is followed by Suns dasha. The tenth lord placed in eleventh house with Mars and eleventh lord Mercury. Sun is lord of profession. In D-10 it is placed in lagna which indicated a period for starting professional life.

Sun-Mars combination in birth chart and Sun aspected by Mars in D-10 is mostly indicating Government related job. But a start at low level which will improve in future dashas.Another observation is in Case-1 fifth house of D-10 is aspected by Venus and Moon two non technical planets.

In case-2, birth takes place in Venus/Mercury dasha, far end of Venus dasha. Promise for siblings is here also.Dashas which are giving foundations to his education are Sun, Moon and Mars. Dashas which indicate more of technical education.

In case2 he gets dasha of tenth lord Sun very eary in life. At such an early age results of Sun in eleventh house with eleventh lord will have to come to him through his fathers

prosperity.Mahadasha of Mars would be the starting point in his career. Mars is also the lagna lord of D-10 placed in ninth house.Sun, Moon and Mars have connections with houses of wealth and gains. Getting these dasha since childhood is an indicative of prosperous background.

Though in both the cases, eleventh house is associated with three planets, but dasha wise Case-1 gets dashas related to this house after the age of 21 whereas in case-2 it is from childhood. Here dashas strongly indicate destiny.

Regards,Sonia

neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrology <ancient_indian_ astrology>

Sat, 13 February, 2010 11:32:20 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Destiny!!

Dear All,We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to enjoy or suffer in this birth.

From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique extensions for all of us.

The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference in an individual’s life.

The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our ancient sages.

How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions, yet led entirely different lives.Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led lives which had no similarity.

I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. To start with, let us focus on their profession.

RegardsNeelam

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give a try.

Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM

From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun

From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus

From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury

PAC relation of the above with Mars:

Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H

Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.

Ve is in the star of Mars

Me is conjunct with Mars

Me is in the star of Mars

From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from Lagna and

Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

Hence Maritan influence can be seen.

LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and in the

star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career should be

stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted vargottama 11L

Mercury.

From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded and

aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.

Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and D 10.

This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star of ketu

placed in 7H.

He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be

satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less than

that of 10H.

Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government service.

Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15

Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native was

fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.

Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in

navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.

He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he a police

officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job in Mars dasha.

Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here. I wanted

to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)

Thanks for the exercise dear.

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having

> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept

> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of

> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to

> enjoy or suffer in this birth.

>

> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each

> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the

> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood

> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique

> extensions for all of us.

>

> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor

> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a

> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary

> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference

> in an individual's life.

>

> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is

> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra

> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It

> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also

> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially

> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our

> ancient sages.

>

> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am

> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions,

> yet led entirely different lives.*

>

> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

>

> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led

> lives which had no similarity.

>

> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out

> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. *To

> start with, let us focus on their profession.*

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Thanks Renu ji. I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others are most welcome too.!RegardsNeelamOn 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw <renunw wrote:

Dear Neelam ji,

Me is conjunct with Mars

From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted vargottama 11L Mercury.

From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.

Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star of ketu placed in 7H.

He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less than that of 10H.

Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.

Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.

He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job in Mars dasha.

Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

>

>

>

> ancient sages.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Thank you Madam  In the last two years or so, I  have restricted myself more to reading books on Astrology and reading charts than spending time on groups. It was not an intended deviation though.  Fortunately, I have realized this when I wanted to start my book on astrology which was planned quite some time ago. There is no better place than groups to get good support and motivation.

I hope to start off my posts so that I can share my thoughts and learn to improvise them from you all, Best regards, Kishore patnaik On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:19 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Of course I remember you Kishore ji. In fact, I just today only wished to congratulate you on your nice posts in the other group and was wondering why you're not writing on AIA. Hope all is well!:-)

Sreeram ji has the same IDs as earlier. You may try:

sreeram64orsreeram64Hope this helps.KInd RegardsNeelam

On 15 February 2010 22:14, kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik.astrology wrote:

Madam Neelamji, This is kishore patnaik, if you remember me. Please let me have the latest e mail id of Sreeram Srinivas. Where is he nowadays>? regards, Kishore patnaik 98492 70729

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 11:32 AM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear All,We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to enjoy or suffer in this birth.

From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique extensions for all of us.

The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference in an individual’s life.

The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our ancient sages.

How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions, yet led entirely different lives.Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led lives which had no similarity.

I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. To start with, let us focus on their profession.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has crashed.Renu Ji,Could you kindly send me the Jhora "file" for the two charts? When I try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is driving me Nuts !!!Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that would help. Regards, -Manoj neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AMRe: Re: Destiny!!

Thanks Renu ji. I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others are most welcome too.!RegardsNeelamOn 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Dear Neelam ji,

Me is conjunct with Mars

From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted vargottama 11L Mercury.

From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.

Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star of ketu placed in 7H.

He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less than that of 10H.

Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.

Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.

He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job in Mars dasha.

Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)

blessings,

Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

>

>

>

> ancient sages.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,My J.hora also gives my place Ie hyderabad which i saved but latitude/longitude are giving the right lagna which Neelam ji had given.I am giving below the degrees for your convenience for lagna /moon.Case 1...Lag 18.30.51..sco;Mo..11.48.67..Leocase2...Lag ...13.56.55..sco;.Mo..24.24.25..Leo..Hope this helps...Love and regards,gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,> > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has crashed.> > Renu Ji,> > Could you kindly send me the Jhora "file" for the two charts? When I try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is driving me Nuts !!!> Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that would help.> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM> Re: Re: Destiny!!> > > Thanks Renu ji. > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others are most welcome too.!> > Regards> Neelam> > > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >>> > > >> > > > >> >>Dear Neelam ji,> >> >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give a try.> >> >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM> >> >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun> >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus> >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury> >> >>PAC relation of the above with Mars: > >> >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H> >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.> >> >>Ve is in the star of Mars> >> >>Me is conjunct with Mars> >>Me is in the star of Mars> >> >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.> >> >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.> >> >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted vargottama 11L Mercury. > >> >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.> >> >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star of ketu placed in 7H.> >> >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less than that of 10H. > >> >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government service.> >> >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15> >> >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age. > >> >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.> >> >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job in Mars dasha.> >> >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)> >> >>Thanks for the exercise dear.> >> >>blessings,> >> >>Renu> >> >> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >>>> >>> Dear All,> >>> > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having> >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept> >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of> >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to> >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.> >>> > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each> >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the> >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood> >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique> >>> extensions for all of us.> >>> > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor> >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a> >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary> >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference> >>> in an individual's life.> >>> > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is> >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra> >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It> >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also> >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially> >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our> >>> ancient sages.> >>> > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am> >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions,> >>> yet led entirely different lives.*> >>> > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55> >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43> >>> > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led> >>> lives which had no similarity.> >>> > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out> >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. *To> >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*> >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> Regards> >>> Neelam> >>>> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Sorry, I saw this only now. Even I get Sri Lanka....but just worked on it. I saw

Gopi ji given you the degrees....but I get something else. I can send you the

charts but I feel the best thing is to ask the place of birth from Neelam ji.

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,

>

> I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the

coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has crashed.

>

> Renu Ji,

>

> Could you kindly send me the Jhora " file " for the two charts? When I try it it

keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is driving me Nuts

!!!

> Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that would help.

>

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM

> Re: Re: Destiny!!

>

>

> Thanks Renu ji.

> I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others are

most welcome too.!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >>

> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >>Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give a try.

> >

> >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM

> >

> >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun

> >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus

> >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury

> >

> >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:

> >

> >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H

> >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.

> >

> >>Ve is in the star of Mars

> >

> >>Me is conjunct with Mars

> >>Me is in the star of Mars

> >

> >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from Lagna

and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

> >

> >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.

> >

> >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and in

the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career should be

stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted vargottama 11L

Mercury.

> >

> >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded and

aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.

> >

> >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and D 10.

This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star of ketu

placed in 7H.

> >

> >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be

satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less than

that of 10H.

> >

> >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government service.

> >

> >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15

> >

> >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native was

fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.

> >

> >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in

navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.

> >

> >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he a

police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job in Mars

dasha.

> >

> >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here. I

wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)

> >

> >>Thanks for the exercise dear.

> >

> >>blessings,

> >

> >>Renu

> >

> >

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> >>>

> >>> Dear All,

> >>>

> >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having

> >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept

> >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course

of

> >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to

> >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.

> >>>

> >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each

> >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is

the

> >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood

> >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique

> >>> extensions for all of us.

> >>>

> >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor

> >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a

> >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary

> >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the

difference

> >>> in an individual's life.

> >>>

> >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is

> >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra

> >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It

> >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but

also

> >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially

> >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our

> >>> ancient sages.

> >>>

> >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I

am

> >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions,

> >>> yet led entirely different lives.*

> >>>

> >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

> >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

> >>>

> >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led

> >>> lives which had no similarity.

> >>>

> >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out

> >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us.

*To

> >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Regards

> >>> Neelam

> >>>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Renu ji and all,I also do not have the places of birth, but one can locate with the coordinates.However, I am giving the lagna degrees as per lahiri ayanamsha which would help.Gopi ji is almost correct.

Cae1: Scorpio 18 deg. 31 minCase 2: Scorpio 13 deg 50 min.Hope that'll be useful.RegardsNeelamOn 18 February 2010 00:20, renunw <renunw wrote:

Dear Manoj ji,

Sorry, I saw this only now. Even I get Sri Lanka....but just worked on it. I saw Gopi ji given you the degrees....but I get something else. I can send you the charts but I feel the best thing is to ask the place of birth from Neelam ji.

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,

>

> I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has crashed.

>

> Renu Ji,

>

> Could you kindly send me the Jhora " file " for the two charts? When I try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is driving me Nuts !!!

> Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that would help.

>

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

>

> Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM

> Re: Re: Destiny!!

>

>

> Thanks Renu ji.

> I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others are most welcome too.!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >>

> >

> >>

> >

> >

> >>Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give a try.

> >

> >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM

> >

> >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun

> >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus

> >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury

> >

> >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:

> >

> >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H

> >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.

> >

> >>Ve is in the star of Mars

> >

> >>Me is conjunct with Mars

> >>Me is in the star of Mars

> >

> >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

> >

> >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.

> >

> >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted vargottama 11L Mercury.

> >

> >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.

> >

> >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star of ketu placed in 7H.

> >

> >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less than that of 10H.

> >

> >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government service.

> >

> >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15

> >

> >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.

> >

> >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.

> >

> >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job in Mars dasha.

> >

> >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)

> >

> >>Thanks for the exercise dear.

> >

> >>blessings,

> >

> >>Renu

> >

> >

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> >>>

> >>> Dear All,

> >>>

> >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having

> >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept

> >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of

> >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to

> >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.

> >>>

> >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each

> >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the

> >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood

> >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique

> >>> extensions for all of us.

> >>>

> >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor

> >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a

> >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary

> >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference

> >>> in an individual's life.

> >>>

> >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is

> >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra

> >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It

> >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also

> >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially

> >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our

> >>> ancient sages.

> >>>

> >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am

> >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions,

> >>> yet led entirely different lives.*

> >>>

> >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

> >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

> >>>

> >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led

> >>> lives which had no similarity.

> >>>

> >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out

> >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. *To

> >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Regards

> >>> Neelam

> >>>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hope that gopi ji is almost correct in his analysys aswell!!-gopi(no ji) , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji, Renu ji and all,> > I also do not have the places of birth, but one can locate with the> coordinates.> However, I am giving the lagna degrees as per lahiri ayanamsha which would> help.> Gopi ji is almost correct.> > Cae1: Scorpio 18 deg. 31 min> Case 2: Scorpio 13 deg 50 min.> > Hope that'll be useful.> > Regards> Neelam> > > On 18 February 2010 00:20, renunw renunw wrote:> > >> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> > Sorry, I saw this only now. Even I get Sri Lanka....but just worked on it.> > I saw Gopi ji given you the degrees....but I get something else. I can send> > you the charts but I feel the best thing is to ask the place of birth from> > Neelam ji.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> > <%40>,> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,> > >> > > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the> > coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has crashed.> > >> > > Renu Ji,> > >> > > Could you kindly send me the Jhora "file" for the two charts? When I try> > it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is> > driving me Nuts !!!> > > Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that would> > help.> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> >> > > <%40>> > > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM> > > Re: Re: Destiny!!> > >> > >> > > Thanks Renu ji.> > > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others> > are most welcome too.!> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >>Dear Neelam ji,> > > >> > > >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give a> > try.> > > >> > > >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM> > > >> > > >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun> > > >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus> > > >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury> > > >> > > >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:> > > >> > > >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H> > > >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.> > > >> > > >>Ve is in the star of Mars> > > >> > > >>Me is conjunct with Mars> > > >>Me is in the star of Mars> > > >> > > >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from> > Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.> > > >> > > >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.> > > >> > > >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and> > in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career> > should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted> > vargottama 11L Mercury.> > > >> > > >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded> > and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.> > > >> > > >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and> > D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star> > of ketu placed in 7H.> > > >> > > >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be> > satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less> > than that of 10H.> > > >> > > >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government service.> > > >> > > >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15> > > >> > > >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native> > was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.> > > >> > > >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in> > navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.> > > >> > > >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he> > a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job> > in Mars dasha.> > > >> > > >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here.> > I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)> > > >> > > >>Thanks for the exercise dear.> > > >> > > >>blessings,> > > >> > > >>Renu> > > >> > > >> > > >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear All,> > > >>>> > > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives> > having> > > >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and> > accept> > > >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our> > course of> > > >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we> > come to> > > >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.> > > >>>> > > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes> > each> > > >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon> > is the> > > >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and> > blood> > > >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique> > > >>> extensions for all of us.> > > >>>> > > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each> > minor> > > >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a> > > >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will> > vary> > > >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the> > difference> > > >>> in an individual's life.> > > >>>> > > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga> > which is> > > >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as> > Nakshatra> > > >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of> > Panchanga. It> > > >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual> > but also> > > >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially> > > >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by> > our> > > >>> ancient sages.> > > >>>> > > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar> > charts? I am> > > >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary> > positions,> > > >>> yet led entirely different lives.*> > > >>>> > > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55> > > >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43> > > >>>> > > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna> > led> > > >>> lives which had no similarity.> > > >>>> > > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring> > out> > > >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of> > us. *To> > > >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> Regards> > > >>> Neelam> > > >>>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Ha ha! Gopi ji! If not anything else God must give us some sense of humour!He has plenty of it! Makes our life easy if he shares some with us!! I pray for Gopi (yes)ji!RegardsNeelam

On 18 February 2010 10:21, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Hope that gopi ji is almost correct in his analysys aswell!!-gopi(no ji) , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Dear Manoj ji, Renu ji and all,> > I also do not have the places of birth, but one can locate with the> coordinates.> However, I am giving the lagna degrees as per lahiri ayanamsha which would

> help.> Gopi ji is almost correct.> > Cae1: Scorpio 18 deg. 31 min> Case 2: Scorpio 13 deg 50 min.> > Hope that'll be useful.> > Regards> Neelam>

> > On 18 February 2010 00:20, renunw renunw wrote:> > >> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> > Sorry, I saw this only now. Even I get Sri Lanka....but just worked on it.

> > I saw Gopi ji given you the degrees....but I get something else. I can send> > you the charts but I feel the best thing is to ask the place of birth from> > Neelam ji.> >> > blessings,

> >> > Renu> >> > <%40>,

> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,> > >> > > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the> > coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has crashed.

> > >> > > Renu Ji,> > >> > > Could you kindly send me the Jhora " file " for the two charts? When I try> > it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is

> > driving me Nuts !!!> > > Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that would> > help.> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> >> > > <%40>

> > > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM> > > Re: Re: Destiny!!> > >> > >> > > Thanks Renu ji.

> > > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others> > are most welcome too.!> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >

> > > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >>Dear Neelam ji,> > > >> > > >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give a

> > try.> > > >> > > >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM> > > >> > > >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun> > > >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus

> > > >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury> > > >> > > >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:> > > >> > > >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H

> > > >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.> > > >> > > >>Ve is in the star of Mars> > > >> > > >>Me is conjunct with Mars

> > > >>Me is in the star of Mars> > > >> > > >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from> > Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

> > > >> > > >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.> > > >> > > >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and> > in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career

> > should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted> > vargottama 11L Mercury.> > > >> > > >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded

> > and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.> > > >> > > >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and> > D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star

> > of ketu placed in 7H.> > > >> > > >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be> > satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less

> > than that of 10H.> > > >> > > >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government service.> > > >> > > >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15

> > > >> > > >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native> > was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.> > > >> > > >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in

> > navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.> > > >> > > >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he> > a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job

> > in Mars dasha.> > > >> > > >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here.> > I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)> > > >

> > > >>Thanks for the exercise dear.> > > >> > > >>blessings,> > > >> > > >>Renu> > > >> > > >> > > >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear All,> > > >>>> > > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives

> > having> > > >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and> > accept> > > >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our

> > course of> > > >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we> > come to> > > >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.> > > >>>

> > > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes> > each> > > >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon> > is the

> > > >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and> > blood> > > >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique> > > >>> extensions for all of us.

> > > >>>> > > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each> > minor> > > >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a

> > > >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will> > vary> > > >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the> > difference

> > > >>> in an individual's life.> > > >>>> > > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga> > which is> > > >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as

> > Nakshatra> > > >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of> > Panchanga. It> > > >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual

> > but also> > > >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially> > > >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by

> > our> > > >>> ancient sages.> > > >>>> > > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar> > charts? I am> > > >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary

> > positions,> > > >>> yet led entirely different lives.*> > > >>>> > > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55> > > >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

> > > >>>> > > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna> > led> > > >>> lives which had no similarity.> > > >>>

> > > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring> > out> > > >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of> > us. *To

> > > >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> Regards> > > >>> Neelam

> > > >>>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,prayers dont help/work unless it is there in DESTINY!!!HA,HA,HA.....Regards,gopi , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Ha ha! Gopi ji! If not anything else God must give us some sense of humour!> He has plenty of it! Makes our life easy if he shares some with us!!> > I pray for Gopi (yes)ji!> > Regards> Neelam> > On 18 February 2010 10:21, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > >> >> > *Hope that gopi ji is almost correct in his analysys aswell!!> > -gopi(no ji)> > *> > , neelam gupta> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji, Renu ji and all,> > >> > > I also do not have the places of birth, but one can locate with the> > > coordinates.> > > However, I am giving the lagna degrees as per lahiri ayanamsha which> > would> > > help.> > > Gopi ji is almost correct.> > >> > > Cae1: Scorpio 18 deg. 31 min> > > Case 2: Scorpio 13 deg 50 min.> > >> > > Hope that'll be useful.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > > On 18 February 2010 00:20, renunw renunw@ wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > >> > > > Sorry, I saw this only now. Even I get Sri Lanka....but just worked on> > it.> > > > I saw Gopi ji given you the degrees....but I get something else. I can> > send> > > > you the charts but I feel the best thing is to ask the place of birth> > from> > > > Neelam ji.> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > > > > <%40>,> >> > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,> > > > >> > > > > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the> > > > coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has> > crashed.> > > > >> > > > > Renu Ji,> > > > >> > > > > Could you kindly send me the Jhora "file" for the two charts? When I> > try> > > > it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is> > > > driving me Nuts !!!> > > > > Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that> > would> > > > help.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > -Manoj> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ________________________________> > > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > > >> > > > > > > <%40>> >> > > > > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM> > > > > Re: Re: Destiny!!> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Thanks Renu ji.> > > > > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course> > others> > > > are most welcome too.!> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >>Dear Neelam ji,> > > > > >> > > > > >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give> > a> > > > try.> > > > > >> > > > > >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun> > > > > >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus> > > > > >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury> > > > > >> > > > > >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:> > > > > >> > > > > >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H> > > > > >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.> > > > > >> > > > > >>Ve is in the star of Mars> > > > > >> > > > > >>Me is conjunct with Mars> > > > > >>Me is in the star of Mars> > > > > >> > > > > >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L> > from> > > > Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.> > > > > >> > > > > >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.> > > > > >> > > > > >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars> > and> > > > in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career> > > > should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted> > > > vargottama 11L Mercury.> > > > > >> > > > > >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries> > lorded> > > > and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.> > > > > >> > > > > >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha> > and> > > > D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the> > star> > > > of ketu placed in 7H.> > > > > >> > > > > >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not> > be> > > > satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is> > less> > > > than that of 10H.> > > > > >> > > > > >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government> > service.> > > > > >> > > > > >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15> > > > > >> > > > > >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the> > native> > > > was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.> > > > > >> > > > > >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is> > debilitated in> > > > navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.> > > > > >> > > > > >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is> > he> > > > a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his> > job> > > > in Mars dasha.> > > > > >> > > > > >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless> > here.> > > > I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)> > > > > >> > > > > >>Thanks for the exercise dear.> > > > > >> > > > > >>blessings,> > > > > >> > > > > >>Renu> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> > > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> Dear All,> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the> > natives> > > > having> > > > > >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand> > and> > > > accept> > > > > >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our> > > > course of> > > > > >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which> > we> > > > come to> > > > > >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What> > makes> > > > each> > > > > >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body,> > Moon> > > > is the> > > > > >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh> > and> > > > blood> > > > > >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are> > unique> > > > > >>> extensions for all of us.> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each> > > > minor> > > > > >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to> > give a> > > > > >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna> > will> > > > vary> > > > > >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the> > > > difference> > > > > >>> in an individual's life.> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga> > > > which is> > > > > >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as> > > > Nakshatra> > > > > >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of> > > > Panchanga. It> > > > > >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an> > individual> > > > but also> > > > > >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas,> > especially> > > > > >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive> > astrology by> > > > our> > > > > >>> ancient sages.> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar> > > > charts? I am> > > > > >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary> > > > positions,> > > > > >>> yet led entirely different lives.*> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55> > > > > >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik> > Lagna> > > > led> > > > > >>> lives which had no similarity.> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and> > bring> > > > out> > > > > >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all> > of> > > > us. *To> > > > > >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>>> > > > > >>> Regards> > > > > >>> Neelam> > > > > >>>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear All,

Thank you for your kindness in so many responses to the Group and in private to help my Jhora issue.

Dear Neelam Ji,

Sorry to keep you waiting. Thanks for your patience. Here are my brief view points.

For Scorpio Lagna Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Mars are key for rise in life. In both charts there is a beautiful 5L & 9L in 10H combo. Will it fructify?

Case 1: Dasha sequence is Ke-Ve-Sun-Mo

The start of life is auspicious for this person. Ke's dispositor Ve is in own house, strong. Ke's Nak dispositor is LL Ma, another plus. Ke followed by strong Venus dasha. Venus is also boosted by Exalted Saturn. Venus is also the duplicate Yogi. Venus is also in Nak of LL Mars. Venus followed by Sun dasha from around the age of 21 to 27. This is followed by 9L Moon in 10H, conjunct 5L Jupiter.

9L Moon is in own Navamsha10L Sun is in own NavamshaD-10 LL Sa is in 6H in D-10 with Ma

Case 2: Dasha Sequence is Ve-Sun-Mo-MarsSome interesting facts:

9L Moon is deb in Navamsha10L Sun in own NavamshaLL Mars has moved 6 away in NavamshaMars, the LL of D-10 is deb in 9H of D-10

He/she ran Moon from about 10year - 19years, Mars from about 19years to about 26 years.

In both cases 10L Sun is in close conjunction with super strong 8L Mercury. In Case 1 Sun dasha came in the 20's. In Case 2 Sun dasha came quite early before Age 8, followed by Moon (deb in D-9 and in 6H with Rahu in D-10).

In summary I would predict Case 1 had a much more successful Education & Career than Case 2, even though Case 1 may have had to move to a foreign country to achieve that. I feel the energy of strong 8L is not compensated enough in Case 2 and dasha sequence seems difficult. Case 1 has good chance of having pursued a creative career in the Arts OR related to 12H matters (hospitals, clinics etc). Although Case 2 has similar potential, I feel 8L and Dashas acted as spoilers. It is also difficult to ignore that the 5L Ju is in 5H in Navamsha for Case 1 but 6H in Case 2. Difficult conditions for both 9L Moon and 5L Jupiter in Navamsha may be challenging, there by making other afflictions difficult to overcome for Case 2.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Wed, February 17, 2010 12:29:50 PMRe: Re: Destiny!!

Dear Manoj ji, Renu ji and all,I also do not have the places of birth, but one can locate with the coordinates.However, I am giving the lagna degrees as per lahiri ayanamsha which would help.Gopi ji is almost correct.Cae1: Scorpio 18 deg. 31 minCase 2: Scorpio 13 deg 50 min.Hope that'll be useful.RegardsNeelam

On 18 February 2010 00:20, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Dear Manoj ji,Sorry, I saw this only now. Even I get Sri Lanka....but just worked on it. I saw Gopi ji given you the degrees....but I get something else. I can send you the charts but I feel the best thing is to ask the place of birth from Neelam ji. blessings,Renu

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>

> Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,> > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the coordinates( without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has crashed.> > Renu Ji,> > Could you kindly send me the Jhora "file" for the two charts? When I try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is driving me Nuts !!!> Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that would help.> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>

> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!> > > Thanks Renu ji. > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others are most welcome too.!> > Regards> Neelam> > > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >>> > > >> > > > >>

>>Dear Neelam ji,> >> >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give a try.> >> >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM> >> >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun> >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus> >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury> >> >>PAC relation of the above with Mars: > >> >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H> >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.> >> >>Ve is in the star of Mars> >> >>Me is conjunct with Mars> >>Me is in the star of Mars> >> >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.> >> >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.>

>> >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted vargottama 11L Mercury. > >> >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.> >> >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star of ketu placed in 7H.> >> >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less than that of 10H. > >> >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government service.> >> >>Case 2: 13th October @

10:15> >> >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age. > >> >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.> >> >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job in Mars dasha.> >> >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)> >> >>Thanks for the exercise dear.> >> >>blessings,> >> >>Renu> >> >> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >>>>

>>> Dear All,> >>> > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having> >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept> >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of> >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to> >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.> >>> > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each> >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the> >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood> >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique> >>> extensions for all of us.> >>> >

>>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor> >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a> >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary> >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference> >>> in an individual's life.> >>> > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is> >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra> >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It> >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also> >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially> >>> vimshottri have been given much

importance in predictive astrology by our> >>> ancient sages.> >>> > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am> >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions,> >>> yet led entirely different lives.*> >>> > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55> >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43> >>> > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led> >>> lives which had no similarity.> >>> > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out> >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. *To> >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*>

>>> > >>> > >>> > >>> Regards> >>> Neelam> >>>> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manojji and all,Hare Rama Krsna,Case 1: October 12, 1955Time: 10:15:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 80 E 55' 00", 26 N 51' 00" Lucknow, IndiaCase 2 : October 13, 1955Time: 10:15:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 75 E 43' 00", 29 N 10' 00" Hissar, IndiaI think this will help you.-----------I have tried an analysis based on KP method :)Since this is the first attempt on KP method so many shortfalls are present.In KP, Cuspal sub lord is 'Supremo' for delineating the promises of the house. Case I Case 2 Health : Lagna sub lord is ketu significator of 1,6,7,10. Also VI cusp s\l is mercury is significator of 1,6,8,10,11 So this connection tendency for service and weakness of body. Since 5H s\l is Saturn signifying 4, there is possibility of disease. Hence it indicate weak constitution of body and can undergo long term disease. Health : Lagna sub lord is rahu significator of 1,8,11. VI cusp s\l is Jupiter significator 2,5,7,9. Hence health is fine and fit. Marital life : VII s\l is mercury significator of 1,6,8,10,11 Less happiness in marriage. Delay in marriage could be there. Marital Life : VII s\l Jupiter is significator of 2,5,7,9. Love marriage \ many affairs in life. Career : X s\l moon strong significator of 9H. IX s\l mars is significator of 1,6,10 , with mars and sun in 10H. (Bhava chalit). This indicate person is a bureaucrat \ chairman which has strong connection to politics. Like Commissioner of Nagar Nigam\ developing authority, etc Career : X s\l is Saturn is significator of 2,3,4,5,9,12. lagna, 5H,9H s\l's is significator of 1,11. I think this person is an independent professional, who will first earned lot of fame than money will come . This is only a beginner's effort towards KP analysis.Both horoscope indicate strong personalities as Lagna lord mars is very strong in 10H in the star of sun in 10H.Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,> > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has crashed.> > Renu Ji,> > Could you kindly send me the Jhora "file" for the two charts? When I try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it is driving me Nuts !!!> Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that would help.> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM> Re: Re: Destiny!!> > > Thanks Renu ji. > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others are most welcome too.!> > Regards> Neelam> > > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >>> > > >> > > > >> >>Dear Neelam ji,> >> >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give a try.> >> >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM> >> >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun> >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus> >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury> >> >>PAC relation of the above with Mars: > >> >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H> >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.> >> >>Ve is in the star of Mars> >> >>Me is conjunct with Mars> >>Me is in the star of Mars> >> >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.> >> >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.> >> >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen. Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with exalted vargottama 11L Mercury. > >> >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.> >> >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in the star of ketu placed in 7H.> >> >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less than that of 10H. > >> >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government service.> >> >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15> >> >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age. > >> >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.> >> >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced his job in Mars dasha.> >> >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)> >> >>Thanks for the exercise dear.> >> >>blessings,> >> >>Renu> >> >> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >>>> >>> Dear All,> >>> > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having> >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept> >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of> >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to> >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.> >>> > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each> >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the> >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood> >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique> >>> extensions for all of us.> >>> > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor> >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a> >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary> >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference> >>> in an individual's life.> >>> > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is> >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra> >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It> >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also> >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially> >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our> >>> ancient sages.> >>> > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am> >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions,> >>> yet led entirely different lives.*> >>> > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55> >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43> >>> > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led> >>> lives which had no similarity.> >>> > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out> >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. *To> >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*> >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> Regards> >>> Neelam> >>>> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam JI,

Please find below are my observations...i can not guess about profession

Case 1: 12 Oct

1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

This Person seems having Ju tendency of brain could be like saint

doing activity for moksha...may be sanyasi

Case 2: 13 Oct

1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

This Person seems having Ma tendency of brain could be like risk-taker

doing activity for police/military ...may be warrier

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

neelam gupta wrote:

Dear All,

We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives

having two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand

and accept the role of previous karma which actually defines and

decides our course of life and destiny in the current life.This is the

prarabdh which we come to enjoy or suffer in this birth.

From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes

each person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body,

Moon is the life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the

flesh and blood of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS

which are unique extensions for all of us.

The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor

variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a

different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will

vary with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the

difference in an individual’s life.

The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which

is the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as

Nakshatra is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of

Panchanga. It not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an

individual but also how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra

dashas, especially vimshottri have been given much importance in

predictive astrology by our ancient sages.

How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar

charts? I am presenting two charts of individuals who have similar

planetary positions, yet led entirely different lives.

Case 1: 12 Oct

1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

Case 2: 13 Oct

1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna

led lives which had no similarity.

I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring

out the differences which can make a good learning experience for all

of us. To start with, let us

focus on their profession.

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Let me try some predictions.Till the native attained the age of twentyfive or so

,the father of the native was quite comfortable and flourishing in his life.Sun

and Mars are togather.therefore the father has landed property.The father is an

educated person.jupiter tansits to Mithuna when the native reaches the age of

twenty and two.Then 6the natives father gets elevation in job and gains a lot of

income and money.The native may have two elder borns as saturn and Venus are

togather.Fthers name may have the letters sa,se,su,etc.May be the name of the

wife is Laxmi as venus and saturn are placed togather.Or she bears the name of a

goddess.Between twenty four and thirty four the native gets wedded.This is

because Jupiter transits to the natal position of Ketu.All planets are between

Rahu and Ketu.saturn touches Rahu .Therefore the native got a small job in the

begining.Around twenty five or so the native got his first job when Jupiter

transited to Libra.Please validate to continue the discussion.

Regards,

Jagannathanhj.

, " vijay.goel " <goyalvj

wrote:

>

> Dear Manojji and all,

>

> Hare Rama Krsna,

>

> Case 1:

>

> October 12, 1955

> Time: 10:15:00

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 80 E 55' 00 " , 26 N 51' 00 "

> Lucknow, India

>

>

> Case 2 :

>

> October 13, 1955

> Place: 75 E 43' 00 " , 29 N 10' 00 "

> Hissar, India

>

> I think this will help you.

>

> -----------

>

> I have tried an analysis based on KP method :)

>

> Since this is the first attempt on KP method so many shortfalls are

> present.

>

> In KP, Cuspal sub lord is 'Supremo' for delineating the promises of the

> house.

>

>

> Case I

>

> Case 2

>

> Health :

>

> Lagna sub lord is ketu significator of 1,6,7,10.

>

> Also VI cusp s\l is mercury is significator of 1,6,8,10,11

>

> So this connection tendency for service and weakness of body.

>

> Since 5H s\l is Saturn signifying 4, there is possibility of disease.

>

> Hence it indicate weak constitution of body and can undergo long term

> disease.

>

> Health :

>

> Lagna sub lord is rahu significator of 1,8,11.

>

> VI cusp s\l is Jupiter significator 2,5,7,9.

>

> Hence health is fine and fit.

>

>

>

> Marital life :

>

> VII s\l is mercury significator of 1,6,8,10,11

>

> Less happiness in marriage. Delay in marriage could be there.

>

>

>

> Marital Life :

>

> VII s\l Jupiter is significator of 2,5,7,9.

>

> Love marriage \ many affairs in life.

>

>

>

> Career :

>

> X s\l moon strong significator of 9H.

>

> IX s\l mars is significator of 1,6,10 , with mars and sun in 10H.

> (Bhava chalit).

>

> This indicate person is a bureaucrat \ chairman which has strong

> connection to politics.

>

> Like Commissioner of Nagar Nigam\ developing authority, etc

>

> Career :

>

> X s\l is Saturn is significator of 2,3,4,5,9,12.

>

> lagna, 5H,9H s\l's is significator of 1,11.

>

>

>

> I think this person is an independent professional, who will first

> earned lot of fame than money will come .

>

> This is only a beginner's effort towards KP analysis.

>

> Both horoscope indicate strong personalities as Lagna lord mars is very

> strong in 10H in the star of sun in 10H.

>

> Thankyou,

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

>

>

>

> , Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,

> >

> > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the

> coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has

> crashed.

> >

> > Renu Ji,

> >

> > Could you kindly send me the Jhora " file " for the two charts? When I

> try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it

> is driving me Nuts !!!

> > Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that

> would help.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> >

> > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM

> > Re: Re: Destiny!!

> >

> >

> > Thanks Renu ji.

> > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others

> are most welcome too.!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >>

> > >

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >>Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give

> a try.

> > >

> > >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM

> > >

> > >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun

> > >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus

> > >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury

> > >

> > >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:

> > >

> > >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H

> > >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.

> > >

> > >>Ve is in the star of Mars

> > >

> > >>Me is conjunct with Mars

> > >>Me is in the star of Mars

> > >

> > >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from

> Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

> > >

> > >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.

> > >

> > >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars

> and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen.

> Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with

> exalted vargottama 11L Mercury.

> > >

> > >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries

> lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.

> > >

> > >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha

> and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in

> the star of ketu placed in 7H.

> > >

> > >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be

> satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less

> than that of 10H.

> > >

> > >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government

> service.

> > >

> > >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15

> > >

> > >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native

> was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.

> > >

> > >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated

> in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.

> > >

> > >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is

> he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced

> his job in Mars dasha.

> > >

> > >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless

> here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)

> > >

> > >>Thanks for the exercise dear.

> > >

> > >>blessings,

> > >

> > >>Renu

> > >

> > >

> > >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > >>>

> > >>> Dear All,

> > >>>

> > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives

> having

> > >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and

> accept

> > >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our

> course of

> > >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we

> come to

> > >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.

> > >>>

> > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What

> makes each

> > >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body,

> Moon is the

> > >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh

> and blood

> > >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are

> unique

> > >>> extensions for all of us.

> > >>>

> > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each

> minor

> > >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to

> give a

> > >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna

> will vary

> > >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the

> difference

> > >>> in an individual's life.

> > >>>

> > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga

> which is

> > >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as

> Nakshatra

> > >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of

> Panchanga. It

> > >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an

> individual but also

> > >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially

> > >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology

> by our

> > >>> ancient sages.

> > >>>

> > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar

> charts? I am

> > >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary

> positions,

> > >>> yet led entirely different lives.*

> > >>>

> > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

> > >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

> > >>>

> > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik

> Lagna led

> > >>> lives which had no similarity.

> > >>>

> > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and

> bring out

> > >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all

> of us. *To

> > >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> Regards

> > >>> Neelam

> > >>>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you Manoj ji, Devi Singh ji and Jagannath ji for your responses.If anyone wants participate in the exercise, please do so by tomorrow.I will give out the details on Monday for further discussions.Thanks and Regards

NeelamOn 20 February 2010 22:28, jagannathankr <jagannathankr wrote:

Dear Sir,

Let me try some predictions.Till the native attained the age of twentyfive or so ,the father of the native was quite comfortable and flourishing in his life.Sun and Mars are togather.therefore the father has landed property.The father is an educated person.jupiter tansits to Mithuna when the native reaches the age of twenty and two.Then 6the natives father gets elevation in job and gains a lot of income and money.The native may have two elder borns as saturn and Venus are togather.Fthers name may have the letters sa,se,su,etc.May be the name of the wife is Laxmi as venus and saturn are placed togather.Or she bears the name of a goddess.Between twenty four and thirty four the native gets wedded.This is because Jupiter transits to the natal position of Ketu.All planets are between Rahu and Ketu.saturn touches Rahu .Therefore the native got a small job in the begining.Around twenty five or so the native got his first job when Jupiter transited to Libra.Please validate to continue the discussion.

Regards,

Jagannathanhj.

, " vijay.goel " <goyalvj wrote:

>

> Dear Manojji and all,

>

> Hare Rama Krsna,

>

> Case 1:

>

> October 12, 1955

> Place: 80 E 55' 00 " , 26 N 51' 00 "

> Lucknow, India

>

>

> Case 2 :

>

> October 13, 1955

> Place: 75 E 43' 00 " , 29 N 10' 00 "

> Hissar, India

>

> I think this will help you.

>

> -----------

>

> I have tried an analysis based on KP method :)

>

> Since this is the first attempt on KP method so many shortfalls are

> present.

>

> In KP, Cuspal sub lord is 'Supremo' for delineating the promises of the

> house.

>

>

> Case I

>

> Case 2

>

> Health :

>

> Lagna sub lord is ketu significator of 1,6,7,10.

>

> Also VI cusp s\l is mercury is significator of 1,6,8,10,11

>

> So this connection tendency for service and weakness of body.

>

> Since 5H s\l is Saturn signifying 4, there is possibility of disease.

>

> Hence it indicate weak constitution of body and can undergo long term

> disease.

>

> Health :

>

> Lagna sub lord is rahu significator of 1,8,11.

>

> VI cusp s\l is Jupiter significator 2,5,7,9.

>

> Hence health is fine and fit.

>

>

>

> Marital life :

>

> VII s\l is mercury significator of 1,6,8,10,11

>

> Less happiness in marriage. Delay in marriage could be there.

>

>

>

> Marital Life :

>

> VII s\l Jupiter is significator of 2,5,7,9.

>

> Love marriage \ many affairs in life.

>

>

>

> Career :

>

> X s\l moon strong significator of 9H.

>

> IX s\l mars is significator of 1,6,10 , with mars and sun in 10H.

> (Bhava chalit).

>

> This indicate person is a bureaucrat \ chairman which has strong

> connection to politics.

>

> Like Commissioner of Nagar Nigam\ developing authority, etc

>

> Career :

>

> X s\l is Saturn is significator of 2,3,4,5,9,12.

>

> lagna, 5H,9H s\l's is significator of 1,11.

>

>

>

> I think this person is an independent professional, who will first

> earned lot of fame than money will come .

>

> This is only a beginner's effort towards KP analysis.

>

> Both horoscope indicate strong personalities as Lagna lord mars is very

> strong in 10H in the star of sun in 10H.

>

> Thankyou,

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

>

>

>

> , Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,

> >

> > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the

> coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has

> crashed.

> >

> > Renu Ji,

> >

> > Could you kindly send me the Jhora " file " for the two charts? When I

> try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it

> is driving me Nuts !!!

> > Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that

> would help.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> >

> > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM

> > Re: Re: Destiny!!

> >

> >

> > Thanks Renu ji.

> > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others

> are most welcome too.!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >>

> > >

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >>Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give

> a try.

> > >

> > >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM

> > >

> > >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun

> > >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus

> > >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury

> > >

> > >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:

> > >

> > >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H

> > >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.

> > >

> > >>Ve is in the star of Mars

> > >

> > >>Me is conjunct with Mars

> > >>Me is in the star of Mars

> > >

> > >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from

> Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

> > >

> > >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.

> > >

> > >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars

> and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen.

> Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with

> exalted vargottama 11L Mercury.

> > >

> > >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries

> lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.

> > >

> > >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha

> and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in

> the star of ketu placed in 7H.

> > >

> > >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be

> satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less

> than that of 10H.

> > >

> > >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government

> service.

> > >

> > >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15

> > >

> > >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native

> was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.

> > >

> > >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated

> in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.

> > >

> > >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is

> he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced

> his job in Mars dasha.

> > >

> > >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless

> here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)

> > >

> > >>Thanks for the exercise dear.

> > >

> > >>blessings,

> > >

> > >>Renu

> > >

> > >

> > >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > >>>

> > >>> Dear All,

> > >>>

> > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives

> having

> > >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and

> accept

> > >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our

> course of

> > >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we

> come to

> > >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.

> > >>>

> > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What

> makes each

> > >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body,

> Moon is the

> > >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh

> and blood

> > >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are

> unique

> > >>> extensions for all of us.

> > >>>

> > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each

> minor

> > >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to

> give a

> > >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna

> will vary

> > >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the

> difference

> > >>> in an individual's life.

> > >>>

> > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga

> which is

> > >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as

> Nakshatra

> > >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of

> Panchanga. It

> > >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an

> individual but also

> > >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially

> > >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology

> by our

> > >>> ancient sages.

> > >>>

> > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar

> charts? I am

> > >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary

> positions,

> > >>> yet led entirely different lives.*

> > >>>

> > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

> > >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

> > >>>

> > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik

> Lagna led

> > >>> lives which had no similarity.

> > >>>

> > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and

> bring out

> > >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all

> of us. *To

> > >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> Regards

> > >>> Neelam

> > >>>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Please accept my attempt - Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55Extremely successful or well-renowned astrologer or spiritual Guru. Learned in shastras [sanskrit], have received guidance of excellent Gurus in life. Ethical and rich in terms of name, fame and wealth but very detached individual.Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43A policeman or a lawyer or a public servant. Has a good singing voice and is very attached to music. Excellent leadership qualities and a very shrewd and intelligent man.Regards , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives having> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and accept> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our course of> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we come to> enjoy or suffer in this birth.> > From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What makes each> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body, Moon is the> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh and blood> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are unique> extensions for all of us.> > The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each minor> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to give a> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna will vary> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the difference> in an individual's life.> > The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga which is> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as Nakshatra> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of Panchanga. It> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an individual but also> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology by our> ancient sages.> > *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar charts? I am> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary positions,> yet led entirely different lives.*> > Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43> > Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik Lagna led> lives which had no similarity.> > I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and bring out> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all of us. *To> start with, let us focus on their profession.*> > > > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam madam,

Whenever you get time, please do let us know this result.

Regards

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Thank you Manoj ji, Devi Singh ji and Jagannath ji for your responses.

> If anyone wants participate in the exercise, please do so by tomorrow.

> I will give out the details on Monday for further discussions.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Neelam

>

> On 20 February 2010 22:28, jagannathankr <jagannathankr wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > Let me try some predictions.Till the native attained the age of twentyfive

> > or so ,the father of the native was quite comfortable and flourishing in his

> > life.Sun and Mars are togather.therefore the father has landed property.The

> > father is an educated person.jupiter tansits to Mithuna when the native

> > reaches the age of twenty and two.Then 6the natives father gets elevation in

> > job and gains a lot of income and money.The native may have two elder borns

> > as saturn and Venus are togather.Fthers name may have the letters

> > sa,se,su,etc.May be the name of the wife is Laxmi as venus and saturn are

> > placed togather.Or she bears the name of a goddess.Between twenty four and

> > thirty four the native gets wedded.This is because Jupiter transits to the

> > natal position of Ketu.All planets are between Rahu and Ketu.saturn touches

> > Rahu .Therefore the native got a small job in the begining.Around twenty

> > five or so the native got his first job when Jupiter transited to

> > Libra.Please validate to continue the discussion.

> > Regards,

> > Jagannathanhj.

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > " vijay.goel " <goyalvj@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Manojji and all,

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krsna,

> > >

> > > Case 1:

> > >

> > > October 12, 1955

> > > Time: 10:15:00

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 80 E 55' 00 " , 26 N 51' 00 "

> > > Lucknow, India

> > >

> > >

> > > Case 2 :

> > >

> > > October 13, 1955

> > > Time: 10:15:00

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 75 E 43' 00 " , 29 N 10' 00 "

> > > Hissar, India

> > >

> > > I think this will help you.

> > >

> > > -----------

> > >

> > > I have tried an analysis based on KP method :)

> > >

> > > Since this is the first attempt on KP method so many shortfalls are

> > > present.

> > >

> > > In KP, Cuspal sub lord is 'Supremo' for delineating the promises of the

> > > house.

> > >

> > >

> > > Case I

> > >

> > > Case 2

> > >

> > > Health :

> > >

> > > Lagna sub lord is ketu significator of 1,6,7,10.

> > >

> > > Also VI cusp s\l is mercury is significator of 1,6,8,10,11

> > >

> > > So this connection tendency for service and weakness of body.

> > >

> > > Since 5H s\l is Saturn signifying 4, there is possibility of disease.

> > >

> > > Hence it indicate weak constitution of body and can undergo long term

> > > disease.

> > >

> > > Health :

> > >

> > > Lagna sub lord is rahu significator of 1,8,11.

> > >

> > > VI cusp s\l is Jupiter significator 2,5,7,9.

> > >

> > > Hence health is fine and fit.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Marital life :

> > >

> > > VII s\l is mercury significator of 1,6,8,10,11

> > >

> > > Less happiness in marriage. Delay in marriage could be there.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Marital Life :

> > >

> > > VII s\l Jupiter is significator of 2,5,7,9.

> > >

> > > Love marriage \ many affairs in life.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Career :

> > >

> > > X s\l moon strong significator of 9H.

> > >

> > > IX s\l mars is significator of 1,6,10 , with mars and sun in 10H.

> > > (Bhava chalit).

> > >

> > > This indicate person is a bureaucrat \ chairman which has strong

> > > connection to politics.

> > >

> > > Like Commissioner of Nagar Nigam\ developing authority, etc

> > >

> > > Career :

> > >

> > > X s\l is Saturn is significator of 2,3,4,5,9,12.

> > >

> > > lagna, 5H,9H s\l's is significator of 1,11.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I think this person is an independent professional, who will first

> > > earned lot of fame than money will come .

> > >

> > > This is only a beginner's effort towards KP analysis.

> > >

> > > Both horoscope indicate strong personalities as Lagna lord mars is very

> > > strong in 10H in the star of sun in 10H.

> > >

> > > Thankyou,

> > > Regards,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > > <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Renu ji/ Neelam Ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am having trouble with making the chart in Jhora with just the

> > > coordinates(without Place). My Jyothi Star installed computer has

> > > crashed.

> > > >

> > > > Renu Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Could you kindly send me the Jhora " file " for the two charts? When I

> > > try it it keeps reverting to Massachusettes, USA for some reason and it

> > > is driving me Nuts !!!

> > > > Alternately Neelam Ji, if you could tell me the actual place that

> > > would help.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > -Manoj

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > > > To:

<%40.\

com>

> > > > Wed, February 17, 2010 8:44:04 AM

> > > > Re: Re: Destiny!!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Renu ji.

> > > > I'll wait for Manoj ji's reading as he has committed. Of course others

> > > are most welcome too.!

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 17 February 2010 00:24, renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >>Dear Neelam ji,

> > > > >

> > > > >>Sorry for the delay. I am not at all good in this...yet let me give

> > > a try.

> > > > >

> > > > >>Case 1: 12 Oct 1955 @ 10:15 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >>From Lagna 10H is Leo and 10L is Sun

> > > > >>From Moon sign 10H is Taurus and 10L is Venus

> > > > >>From Sun 10H is Gemini and 10L is Mercury

> > > > >

> > > > >>PAC relation of the above with Mars:

> > > > >

> > > > >>Su is conjunct with Mars in 11H

> > > > >>Su is in the star of Mars. Mars and Sun have exchanged their stars.

> > > > >

> > > > >>Ve is in the star of Mars

> > > > >

> > > > >>Me is conjunct with Mars

> > > > >>Me is in the star of Mars

> > > > >

> > > > >>From Lagna the 6H is Aries. 6L Mars is conjunct with Su the 10L from

> > > Lagna and Me the 10L from Sun. Also Mars aspects 6H.

> > > > >

> > > > >>Hence Maritan influence can be seen.

> > > > >

> > > > >>LL is Mars. 6L is Mars and 10L is Sun, which is conjunct with Mars

> > > and in the star of Mars. A very good PAC relation with Mars is seen.

> > > Career should be stable.Ma and Sun are placed in the 11H of gains with

> > > exalted vargottama 11L Mercury.

> > > > >

> > > > >>From Pada Lagna Cancer, LL is Moon. 6L is Jupiter. 10L is Aries

> > > lorded and aspected by Mars. A weak PAC relation with Mars is seen.

> > > > >

> > > > >>Moon and Ju are posited in 10H from Lagna. GKY repeats in navamsha

> > > and D 10. This gives distinction to native in his/her career. Mo is in

> > > the star of ketu placed in 7H.

> > > > >

> > > > >>He would have commenced work in Su/Ma dasha. The income could not be

> > > satisfactory to the effort he puts into his job since BAV of 11H is less

> > > than that of 10H.

> > > > >

> > > > >>Most probably he/she could be a surgeon attached to government

> > > service.

> > > > >

> > > > >>Case 2: 13th October @ 10:15

> > > > >

> > > > >>Everything similar except Dasha sequence. In the 1st case the native

> > > was fortunate to get the dasha of the 10L, Sun at the right age.

> > > > >

> > > > >>Here the Mo is in the star of Venus placed in 12H. Mo is debilitated

> > > in navamsha. Hence, GKY is not in full bloom.

> > > > >

> > > > >>He must be in the government service. Probably a Maritan career. Is

> > > he a police officer or a technical personnel? He would have commenced

> > > his job in Mars dasha.

> > > > >

> > > > >>Neelam ji, this is a vague exercise I did as I am rather clueless

> > > here. I wanted to keep my promise...hence tried my best:)

> > > > >

> > > > >>Thanks for the exercise dear.

> > > > >

> > > > >>blessings,

> > > > >

> > > > >>Renu

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >>ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> > > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Dear All,

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> We have always debated and wondered why the destiny of the natives

> > > having

> > > > >>> two very similar charts are so widely different. We understand and

> > > accept

> > > > >>> the role of previous karma which actually defines and decides our

> > > course of

> > > > >>> life and destiny in the current life.This is the prarabdh which we

> > > come to

> > > > >>> enjoy or suffer in this birth.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> From where would the differences in this prarabdh emerge? What

> > > makes each

> > > > >>> person unique and how to see that in a chart? Lagna is the body,

> > > Moon is the

> > > > >>> life force and Sun is the soul. All other planets form the flesh

> > > and blood

> > > > >>> of the horoscope. But there are are LIMBS and ANGAS which are

> > > unique

> > > > >>> extensions for all of us.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> The LIMBS of the horoscope are the divisional charts, where each

> > > minor

> > > > >>> variation in time gets magnified in the particular division to

> > > give a

> > > > >>> different course in life. The divisional charts and their lagna

> > > will vary

> > > > >>> with the changing degrees of natal lagna and that would make the

> > > difference

> > > > >>> in an individual's life.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> The topic of tithi raised by Sreenadh ji points to the Panchanga

> > > which is

> > > > >>> the basis of casting a chart. This allows us to focus on Moon as

> > > Nakshatra

> > > > >>> is the mansion of Moon and one of the most important ANGA of

> > > Panchanga. It

> > > > >>> not only reveals a lot about the life force (Moon) of an

> > > individual but also

> > > > >>> how it progresses through the dashas. Nakshatra dashas, especially

> > > > >>> vimshottri have been given much importance in predictive astrology

> > > by our

> > > > >>> ancient sages.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> *How we can distinguish such subtle differences in two similar

> > > charts? I am

> > > > >>> presenting two charts of individuals who have similar planetary

> > > positions,

> > > > >>> yet led entirely different lives.*

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Case 1: 12 Oct 1955/10.15 am/26N51, 80E55

> > > > >>> Case 2: 13 Oct 1955/10.15 am/29N10, 75E43

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Let us try to see why these two individuals with same Vrishchik

> > > Lagna led

> > > > >>> lives which had no similarity.

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> I invite all learned members to comment on these two charts and

> > > bring out

> > > > >>> the differences which can make a good learning experience for all

> > > of us. *To

> > > > >>> start with, let us focus on their profession.*

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Regards

> > > > >>> Neelam

> > > > >>>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear All,I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by Sh K N Rao. Sh Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the differences in two similar charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following points will change in the two charts which will make all the difference in the two destinies.

Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts. Here we can also come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not. Changing ayanamsha should produce different divisional charts and obviously results would change,

Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence decising which planet gains priority at what time of lifeJaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major difference in life’s patterns.

From the information given in the book:Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a high ranking government official.He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a youngest sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His father dies in 1987.

Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to become an industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more sisters after him. He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger daughter. His father was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).

I thank everyone for participating in the exercise. Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has correctly predicted education and profession for both.Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with an excellent analysis in support!

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,Thanks for the details. Regards,Sonianeelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thu, 25 February, 2010 12:04:36 AMRe: Re: Destiny!!

Dear All,I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by Sh K N Rao. Sh Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the differences in two similar charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following points will change in the two charts which will make all the difference in the two destinies.

Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts. Here we can also come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not. Changing ayanamsha should produce different divisional charts and obviously results would change,

Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence decising which planet gains priority at what time of lifeJaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major difference in life’s patterns.

From the information given in the book:Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a high ranking government official.He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a youngest sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His father dies in 1987.

Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to become an industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more sisters after him. He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger daughter. His father was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).

I thank everyone for participating in the exercise. Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has correctly predicted education and profession for both.Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with an excellent analysis in support!

RegardsNeelam

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Sonia ji,HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS.....Regards,gopi. , Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta wrote:>> Dear Neelam Ji,> > Thanks for the details. > > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > > ________________________________> neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Thu, 25 February, 2010 12:04:36 AM> Re: Re: Destiny!!> > > Dear All,> > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by Sh K N Rao. Sh Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the differences in two similar charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following points will change in the two charts which will make all the difference in the two destinies.> > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts. Here we can also come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not. Changing ayanamsha should produce different divisional charts and obviously results would change,> > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence decising which planet gains priority at what time of life> > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major difference in life’s patterns.> > From the information given in the book:> > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a high ranking government official.> He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a youngest sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His father dies in 1987.> > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to become an industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more sisters after him. He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger daughter. His father was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise. > > Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has correctly predicted education and profession for both.> Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with an excellent analysis in support!> > Regards> Neelam> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Neelamji,

Where is the analysis of book?

Though the charts were interesting, I would request to run quiz on real examples

rather than taken from book. Book, be it written by any one, would provide

examples that justifies its theory and authenticity of data can not be

guaranteed.

Moreover, if you have real examples where both persons have same natal chart,

same Moon Nakshatra, same Dasa flow, it would be really interesting but has to

be real examples.

regds

Dev

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by Sh K N Rao. Sh

> Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the differences in two similar

> charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following points will

> change in the two charts which will make all the difference in the two

> destinies.

>

> Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts. Here we can also

> come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not. Changing ayanamsha

> should produce different divisional charts and obviously results would

> change,

>

> Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence decising which

> planet gains priority at what time of life

>

> Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major difference in life's

> patterns.

>

> *From the information given in the book:*

>

> Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a high ranking

> government official.

> He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a youngest

> sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His father dies in

> 1987.

>

> Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to become an

> industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more sisters after him.

> He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger daughter. His father

> was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).

>

> I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.

>

> *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has correctly

> predicted education and profession for both.

> Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with an excellent

> analysis in support!*

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Sonia Ji,

I went back and read you analysis carefully. Excellent work indeed. Much to learn from it, for me.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 9:28:13 PMRe: Re: Destiny!!

Dear Neelam Ji,Thanks for the details. Regards,Sonia

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologyThu, 25 February, 2010 12:04:36 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!!

Dear All,I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by Sh K N Rao. Sh Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the differences in two similar charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following points will change in the two charts which will make all the difference in the two destinies.Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts. Here we can also come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not. Changing ayanamsha should produce different divisional charts and obviously results would change,Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence decising which planet gains priority at what time of lifeJaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major difference in life’s patterns. From the information given in the book:Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a high ranking government official.He is the eldest of

siblings and has a younger brother and a youngest sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His father dies in 1987.Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to become an industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more sisters after him. He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger daughter. His father was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).I thank everyone for participating in the exercise. Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has correctly predicted education and profession for both.Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with an excellent analysis in support!RegardsNeelam

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,thanks for the info.//Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a high ranking government official.//if i am not wrong i remember to have said the person could be in a high position in govt as well.Any way doesnt matter,perhaps it is my destiny,in a lighter vein pl.....No qualms... I have a Chart of Sachin with D.O.B 24th and all other details are same which i think i have taken from astrological magazine long ago from a letter written by one claiming as sachin's friend!!But anyway that chart is also showing almost same results so far...for ex..The dasa at present is Rah-ven-Mer-Ketu!!Rahu/ketu axis with Mo getting reversed in transit;ven with sun and jup the7L of position giver and4L of comfirt in 6H of competition and 3H of sport from MO while Mer1,10 in 5th with exal nat mars in mutual asp with deb and retro mars in 11th H of gains and 8H of surprises from nat MO!!!....Anyway when it comes out of horse's mouth i do agree and take it for granted.......Regards,gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I had taken the two cases from te book Karma and Rebirth by Sh K N Rao. Sh> Rao has taught us how to scientifically check the differences in two similar> charts and then arrive at correct conclusion. The following points will> change in the two charts which will make all the difference in the two> destinies.> > Longitude of lagna which will change the divisional charts. Here we can also> come to know if the ayanamsha used is correct or not. Changing ayanamsha> should produce different divisional charts and obviously results would> change,> > Longitude of moon which will create a unique dasha sequence decising which> planet gains priority at what time of life> > Jaimini karkas can undergo a change which make a major difference in life's> patterns.> > *From the information given in the book:*> > Case 1: The person is a postgraduate in history and is a high ranking> government official.> He is the eldest of siblings and has a younger brother and a youngest> sister. He got married in 1981 and hs two daughters. His father dies in> 1987.> > Case 2: The person qualified as an engineer and went on to become an> industrialist. He has an elder sister and then two more sisters after him.> He married in August 1984 and has a son and a younger daughter. His father> was alive in 2000 (I do not know the currnt status).> > I thank everyone for participating in the exercise.> > *Sonia ji is quite on the mark with both the charts and has correctly> predicted education and profession for both.> Congratulations Sonia ji, that was indeed well done and with an excellent> analysis in support!*> > Regards> Neelam>