IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

SRILANKA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in todays papers that he is likely to be court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords) it is not surprising.Maraka exal in 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of battle field.Mer 12L joins mars in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in 7th!! which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till 18th/feb.TRANSITS...MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo while jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna with ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......Regards,gopi.

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,

You are right.......but I really don't know what crime he committed to get court

martialed. The rulers fear his presence..

Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought that when is 12H

is being activated that he would leave the country and settle down with his

daughters in the US. But the government is not allowing him to go.

Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of roses for sure, in

the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.

Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked into by Chaturthamsa,

dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna rising, Mars is in the 7th in

own house. Me is in the 9th in the own house. LL Venus is exalted.

But as you have shown transits are not favourable to him...let's see what's

going to happen.

blessings,

Renu

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in todays

> papers that he is likely to be

>

> court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords) it is

> not surprising.Maraka exal in

>

> 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of battle

> field.Mer 12L joins mars

>

> in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in 7th!!

> which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till 18th/feb.

> TRANSITS...

> MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo while

> jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna with

> ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......

> Regards,

> gopi.

>

Guest guest

Dear Renuji,may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this is astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4 his mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is it not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual asp with mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the above combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is doubtful.Mars is the weakest in shadbala may work out to his advantage to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad for him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his problem while the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!Regards,gopi. , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > You are right.......but I really don't know what crime he committed to get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..> > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought that when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country and settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is not allowing him to go.> > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of roses for sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.> > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked into by Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna rising, Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own house. LL Venus is exalted. > > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to him...let's see what's going to happen.> > > blessings,> > Renu> > > > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in todays> > papers that he is likely to be> > > > court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords) it is> > not surprising.Maraka exal in> > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of battle> > field.Mer 12L joins mars> > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in 7th!!> > which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till 18th/feb.> > TRANSITS...> > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo while> > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna with> > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......> > Regards,> > gopi.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji.

//Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking at

negatives.We should be objective i believe//

You are correct..we should face the reality. It's not that you are looking at

negatives...your words are a result of his horoscope. It is good that I see

another side. Then only I can see where I am wrong and look at the chart more

objectively. It's not easy to fight with one's destiny.

Coming to astrology, yes, I noticed Ve though exalted is in 6H. I know it is not

good to be biased when analysing charts:)

Are aspects valid in divisional charts?

Thanks Gopi ji...I am learning from all these.

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

> Dear Renuji,

> may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this is

> astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not

> looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4 his

> mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is it

> not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual asp with

> mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the above

> combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is

> doubtful.Mars is the weakest in shadbala may work out to his advantage

> to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad for

> him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his problem while

> the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!

> Regards,

> gopi.

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji,

> >

> > You are right.......but I really don't know what crime he committed to

> get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..

> >

> > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought that

> when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country and

> settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is not

> allowing him to go.

> >

> > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of roses for

> sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.

> >

> > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked into by

> Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna rising,

> Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own house. LL

> Venus is exalted.

> >

> > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to him...let's see

> what's going to happen.

> >

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in

> todays

> > > papers that he is likely to be

> > >

> > > court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords) it

> is

> > > not surprising.Maraka exal in

> > >

> > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of

> battle

> > > field.Mer 12L joins mars

> > >

> > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in

> 7th!!

> > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till

> 18th/feb.

> > > TRANSITS...

> > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo

> while

> > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna

> with

> > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,// Are aspects valid in divisional charts? //it is debatable.But i go by my experience.I am not an expert.It is to be answered by experts.But i take asps when they are needed.I am all inclusive.I have seen navamsa asps work in majority of charts.Warm Regards,gopi. , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji.> > //Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe//> > You are correct..we should face the reality. It's not that you are looking at negatives...your words are a result of his horoscope. It is good that I see another side. Then only I can see where I am wrong and look at the chart more objectively. It's not easy to fight with one's destiny.> > Coming to astrology, yes, I noticed Ve though exalted is in 6H. I know it is not good to be biased when analysing charts:)> > Are aspects valid in divisional charts? > > Thanks Gopi ji...I am learning from all these.> > blessings,> > Renu> > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renuji,> > may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this is> > astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not> > looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4 his> > mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is it> > not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual asp with> > mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the above> > combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is> > doubtful.Mars is the weakest in shadbala may work out to his advantage> > to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad for> > him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his problem while> > the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!> > Regards,> > gopi.> > , "renunw" <renunw@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > >> > > You are right.......but I really don't know what crime he committed to> > get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..> > >> > > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought that> > when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country and> > settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is not> > allowing him to go.> > >> > > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of roses for> > sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.> > >> > > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked into by> > Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna rising,> > Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own house. LL> > Venus is exalted.> > >> > > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to him...let's see> > what's going to happen.> > >> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > >> > > , "gopalakrishna"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Renu ji,> > > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in> > todays> > > > papers that he is likely to be> > > >> > > > court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords) it> > is> > > > not surprising.Maraka exal in> > > >> > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of> > battle> > > > field.Mer 12L joins mars> > > >> > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in> > 7th!!> > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till> > 18th/feb.> > > > TRANSITS...> > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo> > while> > > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna> > with> > > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......> > > > Regards,> > > > gopi.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Renu Ji and Gopalkrishna Ji,Sorry to have interfered in your discussion. I just wanted to share my experience in this matter, that aspects can be taken in divisional chart. Yes its true some Astrologers do not take aspects they rather go by dispositor of those planets in birth chart.Regards,Soniagopalakrishna <gopi_b927To:

Sent: Mon, 8 February, 2010 6:57:43 PM Re: SRILANKA

Dear Renu ji,// Are aspects valid in divisional charts? //it is debatable.But i go by my experience.I am not an expert.It is to be answered by experts.But i take asps when they are needed.I am all inclusive.I have seen navamsa asps work in majority of charts.Warm Regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji.> > //Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe//> > You are correct..we should face the reality. It's not that you are looking at negatives... your words are a result of his horoscope. It is good that I see another side. Then only I can see where I am wrong and look at the chart more objectively. It's not easy to fight with one's destiny.> > Coming to astrology, yes, I noticed Ve though exalted is in 6H. I know it

is not good to be biased when analysing charts:)> > Are aspects valid in divisional charts? > > Thanks Gopi ji...I am learning from all these.> > blessings,> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renuji,> > may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this is> > astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not> > looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4 his> > mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is it> > not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual asp with> > mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the above> > combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is> > doubtful.Mars is the

weakest in shadbala may work out to his advantage> > to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad for> > him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his problem while> > the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!> > Regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > >> > > You are right....... but I really don't know what crime he committed to> > get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..> > >> > > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought that> > when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country and> > settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is not> > allowing him to

go.> > >> > > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of roses for> > sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.> > >> > > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked into by> > Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna rising,> > Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own house. LL> > Venus is exalted.> > >> > > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to him...let's see> > what's going to happen.> > >> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Renu

ji,> > > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in> > todays> > > > papers that he is likely to be> > > >> > > > court-martialed! !Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup( 6,8,12 lords) it> > is> > > > not surprising.Maraka exal in> > > >> > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of> > battle> > > > field.Mer 12L joins mars> > > >> > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in> > 7th!!> > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars- mer-mars is operating till> > 18th/feb.> > > > TRANSITS...> > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo> > while> > > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th

from moon and 5th H from lagna> > with> > > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......> > > > Regards,> > > > gopi.> > > >> > >> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman, Shri KN

Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in Varga

Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed in

Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then please

quote the relevant shloka.

In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly mentioned

that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual positions of

the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words, just

quoting what I can recall as the meaning).

My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that that

there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget about

talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.

But to each his own,

Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long as one

is able to give correct predictions.

regards and best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

yes Sonia ji,you are welcome to share as any member...Regards,gopi. , Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta wrote:>> Dear Renu Ji and Gopalkrishna Ji,> > Sorry to have interfered in your discussion. I just wanted to share my experience in this matter, that aspects can be taken in divisional chart. Yes its true some Astrologers do not take aspects they rather go by dispositor of those planets in birth chart.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ________________________________> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Mon, 8 February, 2010 6:57:43 PM> Re: SRILANKA> > > Dear Renu ji,> // Are aspects valid in divisional charts? //> it is debatable.But i go by my experience.I am not an expert.It is to be answered by experts.But i take asps when they are needed.I am all inclusive.I have seen navamsa asps work in majority of charts.> Warm Regards,> gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" renunw@ wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi ji.> > > > //Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe//> > > > You are correct..we should face the reality. It's not that you are looking at negatives... your words are a result of his horoscope. It is good that I see another side. Then only I can see where I am wrong and look at the chart more objectively. It's not easy to fight with one's destiny.> > > > Coming to astrology, yes, I noticed Ve though exalted is in 6H. I know it is not good to be biased when analysing charts:)> > > >Are aspects valid in divisional charts? > > > > Thanks Gopi ji...I am learning from all these.> > > > blessings,> > > > Renu> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renuji,> > > may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this is> > > astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not> > > looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4 his> > > mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is it> > > not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual asp with> > > mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the above> > > combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is> > > doubtful.Mars is the weakest in shadbala may work out to his advantage> > > to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad for> > > him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his problem while> > > the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!> > > Regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw@>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > >> > > > You are right....... but I really don't know what crime he committed to> > > get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..> > > >> > > > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought that> > > when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country and> > > settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is not> > > allowing him to go.> > > >> > > > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of roses for> > > sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.> > > >> > > > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked into by> > > Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna rising,> > > Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own house. LL> > > Venus is exalted.> > > >> > > > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to him...let's see> > > what's going to happen.> > > >> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Renu ji,> > > > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in> > > todays> > > > > papers that he is likely to be> > > > >> > > > > court-martialed! !Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup( 6,8,12 lords) it> > > is> > > > > not surprising.Maraka exal in> > > > >> > > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of> > > battle> > > > > field.Mer 12L joins mars> > > > >> > > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in> > > 7th!!> > > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars- mer-mars is operating till> > > 18th/feb.> > > > > TRANSITS...> > > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo> > > while> > > > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna> > > with> > > > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......> > > > > Regards,> > > > > gopi.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>

Guest guest

ha,ha,ha...i know people who could recitate GEETHA including children from top to bottom in a lighter vein please...-gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman, Shri KN> Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in Varga> Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed in> Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then please> quote the relevant shloka.> > In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly mentioned> that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual positions of> the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words, just> quoting what I can recall as the meaning).> > My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that that> there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget about> talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.> > But to each his own,> > Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long as one> is able to give correct predictions.> > regards and best wishes,> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Yes even my wife can do it...

But when shes in a bad mood, all Gita is forgotten, and am witness to

the most vicious treatment which has no paralell word to explain in the

eenglish language.

So I do not get impressed with those satsangis lecturing on the TV

Channels. Okay they are good, but would not rely on them, if one had to

sleep alone with his family in their tent on a dark night... I would

prefer to sleep in the railway station. I hope you know what I mean...

In same manner talking of Varga charts, and then talking of aspects in

these, is a seperate matter. But predicting from such aspects is a

different ball game altogether..

Nice to see you writing.

Thanks and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> ha,ha,ha...i know people who could recitate GEETHA including children

> from top to bottom in a lighter vein please...

> -gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman, Shri KN

> > Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in

Varga

> > Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed in

> > Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then

please

> > quote the relevant shloka.

> >

> > In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly mentioned

> > that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual positions

> of

> > the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words, just

> > quoting what I can recall as the meaning).

> >

> > My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that

that

> > there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget about

> > talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.

> >

> > But to each his own,

> >

> > Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long as

> one

> > is able to give correct predictions.

> >

> > regards and best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

thanx.I always write when i feel like!!!-gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Yes even my wife can do it...> > But when shes in a bad mood, all Gita is forgotten, and am witness to> the most vicious treatment which has no paralell word to explain in the> eenglish language.> > So I do not get impressed with those satsangis lecturing on the TV> Channels. Okay they are good, but would not rely on them, if one had to> sleep alone with his family in their tent on a dark night... I would> prefer to sleep in the railway station. I hope you know what I mean...> > In same manner talking of Varga charts, and then talking of aspects in> these, is a seperate matter. But predicting from such aspects is a> different ball game altogether..> > Nice to see you writing.> > Thanks and regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > ha,ha,ha...i know people who could recitate GEETHA including children> > from top to bottom in a lighter vein please...> > -gopi.> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > >> > > Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman, Shri KN> > > Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in> Varga> > > Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed in> > > Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then> please> > > quote the relevant shloka.> > >> > > In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly mentioned> > > that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual positions> > of> > > the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words, just> > > quoting what I can recall as the meaning).> > >> > > My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that> that> > > there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget about> > > talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.> > >> > > But to each his own,> > >> > > Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long as> > one> > > is able to give correct predictions.> > >> > > regards and best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,

Congratulations on your prediction, [though I wish it was otherwise...ah. not

your fault dear].....Gen Sarath Fonseka was arrested about 20 minutes ago.

A few months ago he was a national war hero, and today a condemned man! This is

the destiny of man!!!

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in todays

> papers that he is likely to be

>

> court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords) it is

> not surprising.Maraka exal in

>

> 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of battle

> field.Mer 12L joins mars

>

> in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in 7th!!

> which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till 18th/feb.

> TRANSITS...

> MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo while

> jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna with

> ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......

> Regards,

> gopi.

>

Guest guest

Bhaskarji,

All ancient shastras talk of divisions. Though there is nowhere written D-chart,

some indications are there in some concepts. To me, whether someone uses Amsas

or virtual D-chart or sub/ sub-sub as per KP, it is all about identifying an

individual in the crowd. Sometimes, it is user convenience e.g. for selecting an

option in computer, one uses mouse and the other uses keyboard but results are

same.

We see Daily horoscope that divides whole population by 12, do not get satisfied

and read chart which divides the crowd to small groups and then these Amsas,

virtual charts and sub/ sub-sub help to break the small groups further.

It is easy to predict when somone approaches with problem on the basis of D-1

only but for blind charts, divisions are important.

regds

Dev

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman, Shri KN

> Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in Varga

> Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed in

> Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then please

> quote the relevant shloka.

>

> In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly mentioned

> that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual positions of

> the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words, just

> quoting what I can recall as the meaning).

>

> My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that that

> there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget about

> talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.

>

> But to each his own,

>

> Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long as one

> is able to give correct predictions.

>

> regards and best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Gopi ji...

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> // Are aspects valid in divisional charts? //

> it is debatable.But i go by my experience.I am not an expert.It is to be

> answered by experts.But i take asps when they are needed.I am all

> inclusive.I have seen navamsa asps work in majority of charts.

> Warm Regards,

> gopi.

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji.

> >

> > //Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking at

> negatives.We should be objective i believe//

> >

> > You are correct..we should face the reality. It's not that you are

> looking at negatives...your words are a result of his horoscope. It is

> good that I see another side. Then only I can see where I am wrong and

> look at the chart more objectively. It's not easy to fight with one's

> destiny.

> >

> > Coming to astrology, yes, I noticed Ve though exalted is in 6H. I know

> it is not good to be biased when analysing charts:)

> >

> > Are aspects valid in divisional charts?

> >

> > Thanks Gopi ji...I am learning from all these.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renuji,

> > > may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this is

> > > astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not

> > > looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4 his

> > > mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is it

> > > not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual asp

> with

> > > mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the above

> > > combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is

> > > doubtful.Mars is the weakest in shadbala may work out to his

> advantage

> > > to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad for

> > > him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his problem

> while

> > > the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > , " renunw " <renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > >

> > > > You are right.......but I really don't know what crime he

> committed to

> > > get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought that

> > > when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country and

> > > settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is not

> > > allowing him to go.

> > > >

> > > > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of roses

> for

> > > sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.

> > > >

> > > > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked into by

> > > Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna

> rising,

> > > Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own house.

> LL

> > > Venus is exalted.

> > > >

> > > > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to him...let's

> see

> > > what's going to happen.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " gopalakrishna "

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in

> > > todays

> > > > > papers that he is likely to be

> > > > >

> > > > > court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords)

> it

> > > is

> > > > > not surprising.Maraka exal in

> > > > >

> > > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of

> > > battle

> > > > > field.Mer 12L joins mars

> > > > >

> > > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon

> in

> > > 7th!!

> > > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till

> > > 18th/feb.

> > > > > TRANSITS...

> > > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat

> mo

> > > while

> > > > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna

> > > with

> > > > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > gopi.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Sonia ji. I think Sri KN Rao ji considers aspects in divisional

charts...isn't it so?

blessings,

Renu

, Sonia Mehdiratta

<sonia_mehdiratta wrote:

>

> Dear Renu Ji and Gopalkrishna Ji,

>

> Sorry to have interfered in your discussion. I just wanted to share my

experience in this matter, that aspects can be taken in divisional chart. Yes

its true some Astrologers do not take aspects they rather go by dispositor of

those planets in birth chart.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

>

> Mon, 8 February, 2010 6:57:43 PM

> Re: SRILANKA

>

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> // Are aspects valid in divisional charts? //

> it is debatable.But i go by my experience.I am not an expert.It is to be

answered by experts.But i take asps when they are needed.I am all inclusive.I

have seen navamsa asps work in majority of charts.

> Warm Regards,

> gopi.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji.

> >

> > //Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking at

negatives.We should be objective i believe//

> >

> > You are correct..we should face the reality. It's not that you are looking

at negatives... your words are a result of his horoscope. It is good that I see

another side. Then only I can see where I am wrong and look at the chart more

objectively. It's not easy to fight with one's destiny.

> >

> > Coming to astrology, yes, I noticed Ve though exalted is in 6H. I know it is

not good to be biased when analysing charts:)

> >

> >Are aspects valid in divisional charts?

> >

> > Thanks Gopi ji...I am learning from all these.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " gopalakrishna "

gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renuji,

> > > may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this is

> > > astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not

> > > looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4 his

> > > mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is it

> > > not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual asp with

> > > mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the above

> > > combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is

> > > doubtful.Mars is the weakest in shadbala may work out to his advantage

> > > to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad for

> > > him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his problem while

> > > the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw " <renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > >

> > > > You are right....... but I really don't know what crime he committed to

> > > get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought that

> > > when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country and

> > > settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is not

> > > allowing him to go.

> > > >

> > > > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of roses for

> > > sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.

> > > >

> > > > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked into by

> > > Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna rising,

> > > Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own house. LL

> > > Venus is exalted.

> > > >

> > > > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to him...let's see

> > > what's going to happen.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " gopalakrishna "

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > todays

> > > > >

> > > > > court-martialed! !Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup( 6,8,12 lords) it

> > > is

> > > > >

> > > battle

> > > > >

> > > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in

> > > 7th!!

> > > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars- mer-mars is operating till

> > > 18th/feb.

> > > > > TRANSITS...

> > > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo

> > > while

> > > with

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > gopi.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji,

Please read my last mail properly. Nowhere have I mentioned that D Charts do not exist. I have gone through the Traditional Astrology studies before making comments on same. So I am fully aware where I stand whenever I make any statement and normally do not leave any loose pockets in such matters for anybody to argue or point any fingers on me. .

I was talking, where can you show me any shloka -couplet talking about aspects to be seen in the D Charts. I have put up this question before the members and not abour existence of D Charts, which I know fully well, are there.

And do not bring in KP in every mail please, unnecessarily without any reference. I wil, start talking about Tarot Cards then or Jamini, or Nadi, or Runes, or Crystal balls and this will all become a mess.

I belive you are trying to say that just as people following KP use the subs for minute predictions, in same way the Traditional Astrologer uses D Charts. But who is negating this ? I am not. Who says this is wrong ? I am not saying so. So wheres the issue about this. I know the comparision of KP Subs and D Charts, but thats a wrong comparison. You must compare the antras of every planetwith D Charts and not the subs.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "axeplex" <axeplex wrote:>> Bhaskarji,> > All ancient shastras talk of divisions. Though there is nowhere written D-chart, some indications are there in some concepts. To me, whether someone uses Amsas or virtual D-chart or sub/ sub-sub as per KP, it is all about identifying an individual in the crowd. Sometimes, it is user convenience e.g. for selecting an option in computer, one uses mouse and the other uses keyboard but results are same. > > We see Daily horoscope that divides whole population by 12, do not get satisfied and read chart which divides the crowd to small groups and then these Amsas, virtual charts and sub/ sub-sub help to break the small groups further.> > It is easy to predict when somone approaches with problem on the basis of D-1 only but for blind charts, divisions are important.> > regds> Dev> > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > > Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman, Shri KN> > Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in Varga> > Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed in> > Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then please> > quote the relevant shloka.> > > > In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly mentioned> > that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual positions of> > the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words, just> > quoting what I can recall as the meaning).> > > > My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that that> > there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget about> > talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.> > > > But to each his own,> > > > Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long as one> > is able to give correct predictions.> > > > regards and best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

I have already confirmed that in one of my recent mails.....

, " renunw " <renunw

wrote:

>

>

> Thanks Sonia ji. I think Sri KN Rao ji considers aspects in divisional

charts...isn't it so?

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

> , Sonia Mehdiratta

sonia_mehdiratta@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu Ji and Gopalkrishna Ji,

> >

> > Sorry to have interfered in your discussion. I just wanted to share

my experience in this matter, that aspects can be taken in divisional

chart. Yes its true some Astrologers do not take aspects they rather go

by dispositor of those planets in birth chart.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sonia

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> >

> > Mon, 8 February, 2010 6:57:43 PM

> > Re: SRILANKA

> >

> >

> > Dear Renu ji,

> > // Are aspects valid in divisional charts? //

> > it is debatable.But i go by my experience.I am not an expert.It is

to be answered by experts.But i take asps when they are needed.I am all

inclusive.I have seen navamsa asps work in majority of charts.

> > Warm Regards,

> > gopi.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

<renunw@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Gopi ji.

> > >

> > > //Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking

at negatives.We should be objective i believe//

> > >

> > > You are correct..we should face the reality. It's not that you are

looking at negatives... your words are a result of his horoscope. It is

good that I see another side. Then only I can see where I am wrong and

look at the chart more objectively. It's not easy to fight with one's

destiny.

> > >

> > > Coming to astrology, yes, I noticed Ve though exalted is in 6H. I

know it is not good to be biased when analysing charts:)

> > >

> > >Are aspects valid in divisional charts?

> > >

> > > Thanks Gopi ji...I am learning from all these.

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

" gopalakrishna " gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Renuji,

> > > > may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this

is

> > > > astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am

not

> > > > looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4

his

> > > > mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is

it

> > > > not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual

asp with

> > > > mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the

above

> > > > combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is

> > > > doubtful.Mars is the weakest in shadbala may work out to his

advantage

> > > > to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad

for

> > > > him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his

problem while

> > > > the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!

> > > > Regards,

> > > > gopi.

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

<renunw@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > You are right....... but I really don't know what crime he

committed to

> > > > get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought

that

> > > > when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country

and

> > > > settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is

not

> > > > allowing him to go.

> > > > >

> > > > > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of

roses for

> > > > sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked

into by

> > > > Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna

rising,

> > > > Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own

house. LL

> > > > Venus is exalted.

> > > > >

> > > > > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to

him...let's see

> > > > what's going to happen.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > blessings,

> > > > >

> > > > > Renu

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

" gopalakrishna "

> > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > > > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it

in

> > > > todays

> > > > > > papers that he is likely to be

> > > > > >

> > > > > > court-martialed! !Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup( 6,8,12

lords) it

> > > > is

> > > > > > not surprising.Maraka exal in

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H

of

> > > > battle

> > > > > > field.Mer 12L joins mars

> > > > > >

> > > > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg

moon in

> > > > 7th!!

> > > > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars- mer-mars is operating

till

> > > > 18th/feb.

> > > > > > TRANSITS...

> > > > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from

nat mo

> > > > while

> > > > > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from

lagna

> > > > with

> > > > > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > gopi.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,that is how it is which is called LEELA(of creator).....Regards,gopi. , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > Congratulations on your prediction, [though I wish it was otherwise...ah. not your fault dear].....Gen Sarath Fonseka was arrested about 20 minutes ago.> > A few months ago he was a national war hero, and today a condemned man! This is the destiny of man!!!> > blessings,> > Renu> > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in todays> > papers that he is likely to be> > > > court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords) it is> > not surprising.Maraka exal in> > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of battle> > field.Mer 12L joins mars> > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in 7th!!> > which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till 18th/feb.> > TRANSITS...> > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo while> > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna with> > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......> > Regards,> > gopi.> >>

Guest guest

Bhaskarji,

You misunderstood. I am not saying to compare KP sub with D-charts. Off course,

that is a wrong comparison. I was saying, aim of both is to further divide the

small group to reach the individual.

Anyway, on aspect parts in D-charts, I don't know where and if it is written

somewhere.

regds

Dev

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Dev ji,

>

> Please read my last mail properly. Nowhere have I mentioned that D

> Charts do not exist. I have gone through the Traditional Astrology

> studies before making comments on same. So I am fully aware where I

> stand whenever I make any statement and normally do not leave any loose

> pockets in such matters for anybody to argue or point any fingers on me.

> .

>

> I was talking, where can you show me any shloka -couplet talking about

> aspects to be seen in the D Charts. I have put up this question before

> the members and not abour existence of D Charts, which I know fully

> well, are there.

>

> And do not bring in KP in every mail please, unnecessarily without any

> reference. I wil, start talking about Tarot Cards then or Jamini, or

> Nadi, or Runes, or Crystal balls and this will all become a mess.

>

> I belive you are trying to say that just as people following KP use the

> subs for minute predictions, in same way the Traditional Astrologer uses

> D Charts. But who is negating this ? I am not. Who says this is wrong ?

> I am not saying so. So wheres the issue about this. I know the

> comparision of KP Subs and D Charts, but thats a wrong comparison. You

> must compare the antras of every planetwith D Charts and not the subs.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " axeplex " <axeplex@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskarji,

> >

> > All ancient shastras talk of divisions. Though there is nowhere

> written D-chart, some indications are there in some concepts. To me,

> whether someone uses Amsas or virtual D-chart or sub/ sub-sub as per KP,

> it is all about identifying an individual in the crowd. Sometimes, it is

> user convenience e.g. for selecting an option in computer, one uses

> mouse and the other uses keyboard but results are same.

> >

> > We see Daily horoscope that divides whole population by 12, do not get

> satisfied and read chart which divides the crowd to small groups and

> then these Amsas, virtual charts and sub/ sub-sub help to break the

> small groups further.

> >

> > It is easy to predict when somone approaches with problem on the basis

> of D-1 only but for blind charts, divisions are important.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman, Shri KN

> > > Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in

> Varga

> > > Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed in

> > > Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then

> please

> > > quote the relevant shloka.

> > >

> > > In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly mentioned

> > > that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual positions

> of

> > > the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words, just

> > > quoting what I can recall as the meaning).

> > >

> > > My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that

> that

> > > there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget about

> > > talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.

> > >

> > > But to each his own,

> > >

> > > Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long as

> one

> > > is able to give correct predictions.

> > >

> > > regards and best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Yes, you have and thanks for the same...but I read Sonia ji's post before yours

and replied then and there.

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

>

> I have already confirmed that in one of my recent mails.....

>

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Thanks Sonia ji. I think Sri KN Rao ji considers aspects in divisional

> charts...isn't it so?

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> > , Sonia Mehdiratta

> sonia_mehdiratta@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu Ji and Gopalkrishna Ji,

> > >

> > > Sorry to have interfered in your discussion. I just wanted to share

> my experience in this matter, that aspects can be taken in divisional

> chart. Yes its true some Astrologers do not take aspects they rather go

> by dispositor of those planets in birth chart.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Sonia

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> > >

> > > Mon, 8 February, 2010 6:57:43 PM

> > > Re: SRILANKA

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > // Are aspects valid in divisional charts? //

> > > it is debatable.But i go by my experience.I am not an expert.It is

> to be answered by experts.But i take asps when they are needed.I am all

> inclusive.I have seen navamsa asps work in majority of charts.

> > > Warm Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

> <renunw@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi ji.

> > > >

> > > > //Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am not looking

> at negatives.We should be objective i believe//

> > > >

> > > > You are correct..we should face the reality. It's not that you are

> looking at negatives... your words are a result of his horoscope. It is

> good that I see another side. Then only I can see where I am wrong and

> look at the chart more objectively. It's not easy to fight with one's

> destiny.

> > > >

> > > > Coming to astrology, yes, I noticed Ve though exalted is in 6H. I

> know it is not good to be biased when analysing charts:)

> > > >

> > > >Are aspects valid in divisional charts?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Gopi ji...I am learning from all these.

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> " gopalakrishna " gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renuji,

> > > > > may be the rulers are afraid of his presence logically but this

> is

> > > > > astrologic.Somehow you are looking at positives and i hope i am

> not

> > > > > looking at negatives.We should be objective i believe.Even in D4

> his

> > > > > mars is a maraka in his own gets activated in mars mahadasa.Is

> it

> > > > > not?Though L/L ven is exalted he is in6th in RK axis in mutual

> asp with

> > > > > mo in 12th!Ven is better as 8L in 6th in RK axis(VRY)with the

> above

> > > > > combination for him to leave the country(if allowed)which is

> > > > > doubtful.Mars is the weakest in shadbala may work out to his

> advantage

> > > > > to some extent atleast than venus.Anyway right now it looks bad

> for

> > > > > him.....2nd lord of thought mars aspg 10H of power is his

> problem while

> > > > > the dispositor is in 12th in mutual asp with 10L in RKaxis!!!

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > gopi.

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " renunw "

> <renunw@>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You are right....... but I really don't know what crime he

> committed to

> > > > > get court martialed. The rulers fear his presence..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for looking into this chart again. Initially I thought

> that

> > > > > when is 12H is being activated that he would leave the country

> and

> > > > > settle down with his daughters in the US. But the government is

> not

> > > > > allowing him to go.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Birth dasa is no easy one and his life has been not a bed of

> roses for

> > > > > sure, in the battle field, victim of a suicide bomber etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just a thought, if movement of one's abode could be looked

> into by

> > > > > Chaturthamsa, dasa lords are well placed in that. Libra lagna

> rising,

> > > > > Mars is in the 7th in own house. Me is in the 9th in the own

> house. LL

> > > > > Venus is exalted.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But as you have shown transits are not favourable to

> him...let's see

> > > > > what's going to happen.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > blessings,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Renu

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > > > > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it

> in

> > > > > todays

> > > > > > > papers that he is likely to be

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > court-martialed! !Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup( 6,8,12

> lords) it

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > not surprising.Maraka exal in

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H

> of

> > > > > battle

> > > > > > > field.Mer 12L joins mars

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg

> moon in

> > > > > 7th!!

> > > > > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars- mer-mars is operating

> till

> > > > > 18th/feb.

> > > > > > > TRANSITS...

> > > > > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from

> nat mo

> > > > > while

> > > > > > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from

> lagna

> > > > > with

> > > > > > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > gopi.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,

What LEELA? What I have noticed is those who indulge in wrong live luxurious

lives and those who lead good lives are burdened with worries.

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> that is how it is which is called LEELA(of creator).....

> Regards,

> gopi.

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji,

> >

> > Congratulations on your prediction, [though I wish it was

> otherwise...ah. not your fault dear].....Gen Sarath Fonseka was arrested

> about 20 minutes ago.

> >

> > A few months ago he was a national war hero, and today a condemned

> man! This is the destiny of man!!!

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in

> todays

> > > papers that he is likely to be

> > >

> > > court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords) it

> is

> > > not surprising.Maraka exal in

> > >

> > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of

> battle

> > > field.Mer 12L joins mars

> > >

> > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon in

> 7th!!

> > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till

> 18th/feb.

> > > TRANSITS...

> > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat mo

> while

> > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna

> with

> > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Devji,

This is an ace serve which I shot. Nobody will find any shloka

confirming aspects in D Charts. I have already exchanged more than a 200

mails on this issue about 2 years ago, where I was supporting Aspects in

D Charts, and in this process rummaged through all references on aspects

on D Charts. But this time I am not standing in support, rather not in

support of same. Like to change sides and switch over to the other side

to play the next match...This makes it enjoyable.

So do not actually bother searching for this. You will not find it

anywhere, except one book and one Line, which I will not say where.

Because I do not want to encourage astrologers in matching already known

events to aspects in D Charts. I want them to learn forecasting, which

is predicting an event in advance. SO my efforts are to help students

and not make it easy for them to connect what has happened already. One

should be very much adept in predicting from the Natal Chart before

moving to predicting from the other Charts. In fact one should be able

to predict even without a birth chart in hand or with no birth details.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " axeplex " <axeplex

wrote:

>

> Bhaskarji,

>

> You misunderstood. I am not saying to compare KP sub with D-charts.

Off course, that is a wrong comparison. I was saying, aim of both is to

further divide the small group to reach the individual.

>

> Anyway, on aspect parts in D-charts, I don't know where and if it is

written somewhere.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Dev ji,

> >

> > Please read my last mail properly. Nowhere have I mentioned that D

> > Charts do not exist. I have gone through the Traditional Astrology

> > studies before making comments on same. So I am fully aware where I

> > stand whenever I make any statement and normally do not leave any

loose

> > pockets in such matters for anybody to argue or point any fingers on

me.

> > .

> >

> > I was talking, where can you show me any shloka -couplet talking

about

> > aspects to be seen in the D Charts. I have put up this question

before

> > the members and not abour existence of D Charts, which I know fully

> > well, are there.

> >

> > And do not bring in KP in every mail please, unnecessarily without

any

> > reference. I wil, start talking about Tarot Cards then or Jamini, or

> > Nadi, or Runes, or Crystal balls and this will all become a mess.

> >

> > I belive you are trying to say that just as people following KP use

the

> > subs for minute predictions, in same way the Traditional Astrologer

uses

> > D Charts. But who is negating this ? I am not. Who says this is

wrong ?

> > I am not saying so. So wheres the issue about this. I know the

> > comparision of KP Subs and D Charts, but thats a wrong comparison.

You

> > must compare the antras of every planetwith D Charts and not the

subs.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " axeplex "

<axeplex@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskarji,

> > >

> > > All ancient shastras talk of divisions. Though there is nowhere

> > written D-chart, some indications are there in some concepts. To me,

> > whether someone uses Amsas or virtual D-chart or sub/ sub-sub as per

KP,

> > it is all about identifying an individual in the crowd. Sometimes,

it is

> > user convenience e.g. for selecting an option in computer, one uses

> > mouse and the other uses keyboard but results are same.

> > >

> > > We see Daily horoscope that divides whole population by 12, do not

get

> > satisfied and read chart which divides the crowd to small groups and

> > then these Amsas, virtual charts and sub/ sub-sub help to break the

> > small groups further.

> > >

> > > It is easy to predict when somone approaches with problem on the

basis

> > of D-1 only but for blind charts, divisions are important.

> > >

> > > regds

> > > Dev

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > > Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman,

Shri KN

> > > > Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in

> > Varga

> > > > Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed

in

> > > > Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then

> > please

> > > > quote the relevant shloka.

> > > >

> > > > In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly

mentioned

> > > > that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual

positions

> > of

> > > > the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words,

just

> > > > quoting what I can recall as the meaning).

> > > >

> > > > My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that

> > that

> > > > there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget

about

> > > > talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.

> > > >

> > > > But to each his own,

> > > >

> > > > Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long

as

> > one

> > > > is able to give correct predictions.

> > > >

> > > > regards and best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji,

Those who indulge in wrong, MAY live apparently luxurious Lives, BUT do

not die a comfortable death, while its the viceversa for the other ones.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " renunw " <renunw

wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi ji,

>

> What LEELA? What I have noticed is those who indulge in wrong live

luxurious lives and those who lead good lives are burdened with worries.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> , " gopalakrishna "

gopi_b927@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Renu ji,

> > that is how it is which is called LEELA(of creator).....

> > Regards,

> > gopi.

> > , " renunw " <renunw@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > >

> > > Congratulations on your prediction, [though I wish it was

> > otherwise...ah. not your fault dear].....Gen Sarath Fonseka was

arrested

> > about 20 minutes ago.

> > >

> > > A few months ago he was a national war hero, and today a condemned

> > man! This is the destiny of man!!!

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > > , " gopalakrishna "

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > > further to my analysis of the general's chart i have seen it in

> > todays

> > > > papers that he is likely to be

> > > >

> > > > court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords)

it

> > is

> > > > not surprising.Maraka exal in

> > > >

> > > > 4th!!In Bhava/chalit 10L moon went into 7H of maraka from 6H of

> > battle

> > > > field.Mer 12L joins mars

> > > >

> > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon

in

> > 7th!!

> > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till

> > 18th/feb.

> > > > TRANSITS...

> > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat

mo

> > while

> > > > jup is with natal jup and in 12th from moon and 5th H from lagna

> > with

> > > > ven1,8 he is ready for another battle......

> > > > Regards,

> > > > gopi.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Yes, this is what my Buddhist monks also tell me every time.

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> Those who indulge in wrong, MAY live apparently luxurious Lives, BUT do

> not die a comfortable death, while its the viceversa for the other ones.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi ji,

> >

> > What LEELA? What I have noticed is those who indulge in wrong live

> luxurious lives and those who lead good lives are burdened with worries.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > that is how it is which is called LEELA(of creator).....

> > > Regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > , " renunw " <renunw@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > >

> > > > Congratulations on your prediction, [though I wish it was

> > > otherwise...ah. not your fault dear].....Gen Sarath Fonseka was

> arrested

> > > about 20 minutes ago.

> > > >

> > > > A few months ago he was a national war hero, and today a condemned

> > > man! This is the destiny of man!!!

> > > >

> > > > blessings,

> > > >

> > > > Renu

> > > >

> > > > , " gopalakrishna "

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Renu ji,

> > > todays

> > > > >

> > > > > court-martialed!!Born in the Dasas of mer-ven-jup(6,8,12 lords)

> it

> > > is

> > > > >

> > > battle

> > > > >

> > > > > in4thH of comfirt zone already with an exalted maraka aspg moon

> in

> > > 7th!!

> > > > > which is disturbing scenario.Mars-mer-mars is operating till

> > > 18th/feb.

> > > > > TRANSITS...

> > > > > MARS®deb in 10th,Sat®yk in 12th from lagna and 7th from nat

> mo

> > > while

> > > with

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > gopi.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Bhaskarji,

I was not even thinking of searching it. Just to add on to what you have

written, reverse is also true. If someone is adept in D-charts, working on natal

chart is not that difficult since there is difference of approach and

consideration of different factors only .

regds

Dev

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Devji,

>

> This is an ace serve which I shot. Nobody will find any shloka

> confirming aspects in D Charts. I have already exchanged more than a 200

> mails on this issue about 2 years ago, where I was supporting Aspects in

> D Charts, and in this process rummaged through all references on aspects

> on D Charts. But this time I am not standing in support, rather not in

> support of same. Like to change sides and switch over to the other side

> to play the next match...This makes it enjoyable.

>

> So do not actually bother searching for this. You will not find it

> anywhere, except one book and one Line, which I will not say where.

> Because I do not want to encourage astrologers in matching already known

> events to aspects in D Charts. I want them to learn forecasting, which

> is predicting an event in advance. SO my efforts are to help students

> and not make it easy for them to connect what has happened already. One

> should be very much adept in predicting from the Natal Chart before

> moving to predicting from the other Charts. In fact one should be able

> to predict even without a birth chart in hand or with no birth details.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " axeplex " <axeplex@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskarji,

> >

> > You misunderstood. I am not saying to compare KP sub with D-charts.

> Off course, that is a wrong comparison. I was saying, aim of both is to

> further divide the small group to reach the individual.

> >

> > Anyway, on aspect parts in D-charts, I don't know where and if it is

> written somewhere.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Dev ji,

> > >

> > > Please read my last mail properly. Nowhere have I mentioned that D

> > > Charts do not exist. I have gone through the Traditional Astrology

> > > studies before making comments on same. So I am fully aware where I

> > > stand whenever I make any statement and normally do not leave any

> loose

> > > pockets in such matters for anybody to argue or point any fingers on

> me.

> > > .

> > >

> > > I was talking, where can you show me any shloka -couplet talking

> about

> > > aspects to be seen in the D Charts. I have put up this question

> before

> > > the members and not abour existence of D Charts, which I know fully

> > > well, are there.

> > >

> > > And do not bring in KP in every mail please, unnecessarily without

> any

> > > reference. I wil, start talking about Tarot Cards then or Jamini, or

> > > Nadi, or Runes, or Crystal balls and this will all become a mess.

> > >

> > > I belive you are trying to say that just as people following KP use

> the

> > > subs for minute predictions, in same way the Traditional Astrologer

> uses

> > > D Charts. But who is negating this ? I am not. Who says this is

> wrong ?

> > > I am not saying so. So wheres the issue about this. I know the

> > > comparision of KP Subs and D Charts, but thats a wrong comparison.

> You

> > > must compare the antras of every planetwith D Charts and not the

> subs.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " axeplex "

> <axeplex@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskarji,

> > > >

> > > > All ancient shastras talk of divisions. Though there is nowhere

> > > written D-chart, some indications are there in some concepts. To me,

> > > whether someone uses Amsas or virtual D-chart or sub/ sub-sub as per

> KP,

> > > it is all about identifying an individual in the crowd. Sometimes,

> it is

> > > user convenience e.g. for selecting an option in computer, one uses

> > > mouse and the other uses keyboard but results are same.

> > > >

> > > > We see Daily horoscope that divides whole population by 12, do not

> get

> > > satisfied and read chart which divides the crowd to small groups and

> > > then these Amsas, virtual charts and sub/ sub-sub help to break the

> > > small groups further.

> > > >

> > > > It is easy to predict when somone approaches with problem on the

> basis

> > > of D-1 only but for blind charts, divisions are important.

> > > >

> > > > regds

> > > > Dev

> > > >

> > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > >

> > > > > Except for postmartem of Charts , in books of Shri BV Raman,

> Shri KN

> > > > > Rao, Shri Santhanam, and relating the Life events to aspects in

> > > Varga

> > > > > Charts, one will never find the mention of aspects being allowed

> in

> > > > > Divisional Charts, in any Shastra. If any Shastra says so, then

> > > please

> > > > > quote the relevant shloka.

> > > > >

> > > > > In fact, Shri BV raman in one of his books, has explicitly

> mentioned

> > > > > that even Navamsha etc. are not to be considered as actual

> positions

> > > of

> > > > > the planets, just the points of influence (Not the exact words,

> just

> > > > > quoting what I can recall as the meaning).

> > > > >

> > > > > My personal view does not matter in aspects, because I feel that

> > > that

> > > > > there are not many who can read the Divisional charts, forget

> about

> > > > > talking of aspects in Divisional Charts.

> > > > >

> > > > > But to each his own,

> > > > >

> > > > > Does not matter even if one reads the chart upisde down, as long

> as

> > > one

> > > > > is able to give correct predictions.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards and best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>