IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji,One steps in gingerly, not sure of what to expect in the days to come! But the serene vibrancy (pardon my oxymoron, but that is how I see it!) of BVB grows on you and the longer you dare to stay there, the more it enters your system, never to leave you. Anyone staying for two years for an Acharya is transformed. And those who are fortunate to interact further with some of the great teachers for researches, etc., are able to value the pure joy of astrology when it is perused just for its own sake.

The credit goes to Sri KN Rao and the wonderful faculty as you rightly said. I fondly remember one of the very learned and adorable teachers telling us that BVB becomes a habit, your feet automatically take you there every weekend!

My heart fills with gratitude and gratefulness when I think of Sri Rao and all those great teachers doing a great service to astrology.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskerji,Namaskar !My replies are below your comments :)//This is written by you, undoubetdly//Thankyou.//Like You mentioned Rahubeing in 8th house thats why it gave marriage, just to impress uponVandana Mishraji that she was right and blah....//I am a traditional astrologer and if madam Vandanaji is writing honest statement that rahu is the natural karak for marriage and it can give marraige and explained all the behaviour of rahu in 8th very beautifully. She is no where wrong, i must support her as an astrologer, i am with her in this statement. I have produced the chart for the live example and to discuss , NOT to test any system or any body but to proof that is can give marriage in its mahadasa.//The 8th house does signify marriage in KP system, (but not as normally understood), but that is too advanced Kp//"Lout Ke Buddu Ghar Ko Aye", ha ha :) grt Bhaskerji, Same thing Vandanaji was saying in its mail with explaination that in 'advance' traditional astrology rahu in 8th can give marriage (also divorce), it requires advance understanding in traditional astrology. *****************//Jupiteris the sublord of the 7th house, Jupiter is placed in a Nakshatrasignifying the 11th house, The Sublord of Jupiter is the owner of the7th house//Jupiter is in Chitra nakshatra of Mars, mars is the lord of 5th and 12th house placed in 9th house. How mars signifies 11th house.Does 'Sublord' of planet or Cusps OVER-RIDES the importance of star lord in KP ?, as here in this case where jupiter is not having starlordship connection with 7th house. **************I will try to reply to all the queries based on my 'first KP reading' you have enquired on or after wednesday since i am very much busy in exibitions and festivals.You must be happy that among so many traditional astrologers in this forum, i have tried to talk with you in 'KP language'.//you are a intelligent man and will certainly pick up fast if you wish to. //Thankyou for your best wishes,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Dear Vijay goel ji, My comments in Green. As per my obervation i> find that :> > Rahu is in the nakshatra of jupiter and sublord is rahu.> Seventh cusp sub lord is jupiter.> Jupiter is also aspecting 7th house and rahu in chalit chart is in the> nakshatra of mars.> Sun is in the nakshatra of Rahu. My comments- The above is very> clear and does not need any observations as all this comes on the> Computer screen. Rahu in Chalit Chart is in nakshatra of Mars, is> something I have heard for the first time in my Life.Nakshatra does not> change for any planet be it in any chart, and one never addresses or> uses a term such as so n so planet in so n so nakshatra in Chalit Chart.> Query 1) Rahu becomes the strong significator of 7th house \ marriage,> so she must get married in Ra\Ra\Rahu. or Ra\Ra\Sun or Ra\ra\mars or any> other antar, why delay ? My comments- Please explain how does Rahu> become a strong significator of the 7th and why must she get married in > Ra\Ra\Rahu. or Ra\Ra\Sun or Ra\ra\mars or any other antar ?> > 2) She got married in Rahu\jupiter\Saturn\venus, (25th nov 07).> > Here Saturn is in the nakshatra of Moon the lord of 8th house, saturn is> also star lord of cuspul sub lord of 8th house.> Here saturn is strong significator of 8th house. My comments- You> have decided to TALK ABOUT 4 DASHAS to defend your stance of 8th house,> and now using Mahadasha, Antar,Pratyantar and Sookshma. Why are you not> using Ati-sookshma ? And what explanation do you have for Venus who> appears in your above collection of planets to justify marriage ?> Further, These 4 planets mentioned by You if one talks about Starlord> of cuspal SubLords, then all 12 houses will appear to be activated. Then> how did the girl marry at all ?> > Query 2) a) Does 8th house signifies marriage in KP , why this prayanter> not any other ?> b) Is Jupiter is a strong significator of 7th house , how ? My> comments - The 8th house does signify marriage in KP system, (but not> as normally understood), but that is too advanced Kp, and no sense of me> explaining all that here. Why this pratyantar is another story for which> a ticket has to be purchased to watch the show. Jupiter is the sublord> of the 7th house, Jupiter is placed in a Nakshatra signifying the 11th> house, The Sublord of Jupiter is the owner of the 7th house.> I hope we all will have some more clear understanding on KP system. > You were right that the above was not written by anybody else. I> realised after reading the above that just a few good sounding terms> have been picked up from here and there and thrown around to create a> impact . This is written by you, undoubetdly. Last time I did not bother> to read your full mail sentence by sentence . In fact I should not have> continued the thread from my side when I realised that You are doing> Traditional astrology but talking about KP (Like You mentioned Rahu> being in 8th house thats why it gave marriage, just to impress upon> Vandana Mishraji that she was right and blah.... And the later on when i> mentioned the basic principle of KP to check the BhavaChalit and Rahu> moves to the 7th, you accepted). Actually You shall need a full one> year of study of KP to understand well the meaning of basics, and> intercepted Chart (This One) and the other pivots on which the base of> KP rests. Please spare me of any more exchanges. Not interested for> next one year, till the basics are mastered as this takes away important> valuable time, and time is Money. Do not mind my strong words at> times. These are like the chivels who carve a beautiful statue, and it> hurts till it reaches that stage. you are a intelligent man and will> certainly pick up fast if you wish to. best wishes, bhaskar.> > > > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Bohra ji,> >> > Please do not bother to spend precious time unnecessarily on this> chart.> > As now, I am going to take this matter forward.> >> > regards/Bhaskar> >> >> >> >> > , "Sudan" msbohra62@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Vijay ji,> > >> > > You have taken my words some where wrong .I have not introduced> > Bhaskar ji to you or anyone here but expressed my views that he is> > senior in KP than me,i have started to learn it just few month back.> > >> > > You have asked all the quarries to Bhaska ji so i feel he will take> > first.If we discuss any chart than we should try to justify our views> > and attempt all questions which are rise in between the> discussion.Other> > wise no value to discuss any point.> > >> > > Yes i am agree with you we are here to learn more and more,no body> is> > perfect on the earth.We are here to sharing the knowledge with each> > other.> > >> > > I have not taken you in negative any way.I will now try to take your> > quarries as per KP in the night of today.> > >> > > Thanks & regards,> > >> > > M.S.Bohra> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "vijay.goel"> goyalvj@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bohraji,> > > >> > > > I need no introduction from you for respected Bhaskerji, I know he> > is the senior KP astrolpger and have due regards for it. I appreciate> > his knowledge.> > > > Book is good, it gives static knowledge, but talking with> experience> > astrologer gives are practical knowledge, which i think is more> > important. It is the meeting with Bhasker ji, i had enthusiasm to give> > my observation on the chart as per KP System.> > > >> > > > Please donot considered my any expression anywhere in this forum> in> > negative sense, i only believe in knowledge sharing.> > > > Jyotish is very very vast subject and we are all here to discuss> it.> > > >> > > > Thankyou,> > > > Regards,> > > > Vijay Goel> > > > Jaipur.> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Sudan"> > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Vijay ji,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar ji is senior and old KP practitioner with good practical> > experiences so we first know his opinion on your all questions after> > that if we feel than we will discuss it to remove our doubts.> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar ji have given you a very valuable gift which real worth> > and not available easily.Most of KP Astrologer consider this book as> > milestone,so you are very lucky to have it.Read and understand it, it> > will give you new dimension in your practise as "double edge sword".> > > > >> > > > > By the way my school and college educations were happened at> > Jaipur.I had a house in Malvia nagar,Near "Upkar" shopping center but> > sold it because i am settled at Jodhpur.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "vijay.goel"> > <goyalvj@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bohraji,> > > > > >> > > > > > // As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis//> > > > > >> > > > > > Kindly provide your views on my queries posted to respected> > Bhaskerji,> > > > > >> > > > > > We all will get more benefited.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thankyou,> > > > > > Best Wishes,> > > > > > Vijay Goel> > > > > > Jaipur.> > > > > >> > > > > > , "Sudan"> > <msbohra62@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Vijay ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Here Bhaskar ji absolutely right we have to use Chalit chart> > for any conclusion because it is final positions of planets.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Here Lagana and Moon lagana is same,so lagana have double> > advantages.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Rahu in 7th in the sign of Mercury and Mercury is Uchcha and> > Vargotam.Mercury conjunct with Jupiter l/o 1,4,Saturn l/o 2,3 and Sun> > l/o 9th.Here Rahu will play the role of Mercury whic associate with> all> > supportive houses so Rahu will give marriage here.Jupiter 1.2 lord in> 10> > all indicate expansion of "man-saman,shukh,and Prabhav".> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Rahu in 7th give some problems here by any reason both> partner> > could not live together for so long time,what is status please let me> > know.If she do "Durgasapsati" regularly than she will not have the bad> > effect of rahu in 7th.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks & regards,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji, Vandana Ji,

How about the less fortunate ones, like me, who are separated by large bodies of land and water, physically, unable to partake in this wonderful treat? Atleast I thank technology that enables me to interact with those who have had a nice, sumptuous meal :)

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:07:15 AMRe: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear Vandana ji,One steps in gingerly, not sure of what to expect in the days to come! But the serene vibrancy (pardon my oxymoron, but that is how I see it!) of BVB grows on you and the longer you dare to stay there, the more it enters your system, never to leave you. Anyone staying for two years for an Acharya is transformed. And those who are fortunate to interact further with some of the great teachers for researches, etc., are able to value the pure joy of astrology when it is perused just for its own sake.The credit goes to Sri KN Rao and the wonderful faculty as you rightly said. I fondly remember one of the very learned and adorable teachers telling us that BVB becomes a habit, your feet automatically take you there every weekend!My heart fills with gratitude and gratefulness when I think of Sri Rao and all those great teachers doing a great service to astrology.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Goelji,

I told you to come back with such arguments after one year and not

before. But You are trying to unnecessary justify your stance.

You have come back after two days gap and with all this irrelevant talks

which is not even basic astrology. everytime my time is wasted by going

back to the chart and checking what you have written.

//Jupiter is in Chitra nakshatra of Mars, mars is the lord of 5th and

12th

> house placed in 9th house. How mars signifies 11th house.//

I am sorry I have no time to discuss kindergarten or pre-school

astrology. This is a intercepted chart (If You understand what is this),

Are You doing KP astrology or what ???? This is not KP astrology . Why

are you wasting my precious time ? Whether intercepted chart or not,

still Mars is placed in the 8th and owner of 3 houses viz.4, 11 and 12

and not 5th..and neither placed in 9th house.

//Lout Ke Buddu Ghar Ko Aye " , //

Bhai kaddu ko kya samjhaye ki 8th house 2nd marriage ke liye kaam aata

hai and not first one. Hum first marriage ki baat nahin kar rahe the

jab 8th ke baare me jikra kar rahe the.

Do not bother to respond or write to me any more, as it is utter waste

of time replying to you, since you have to pick up basics first.

One should speak less if one does not know much, otherwise there is

strong chances of his revealing his ignorance every time he opens his

mouth. I have always followed this principle and advise you to follow

the same too, seeing the responses given by you.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " vijay.goel "

<goyalvj wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskerji,

>

> Namaskar !

>

> My replies are below your comments :)

>

> //This is written by you, undoubetdly//

>

> Thankyou.

>

> //Like You mentioned Rahubeing in 8th house thats why it gave

marriage,

> just to impress uponVandana Mishraji that she was right and blah....//

>

> I am a traditional astrologer and if madam Vandanaji is writing honest

> statement that rahu is the natural karak for marriage and it can give

> marraige and explained all the behaviour of rahu in 8th very

> beautifully. She is no where wrong, i must support her as an

astrologer,

> i am with her in this statement. I have produced the chart for the

live

> example and to discuss , NOT to test any system or any body but to

proof

> that is can give marriage in its mahadasa.

>

> //The 8th house does signify marriage in KP system, (but not as

normally

> understood), but that is too advanced Kp//

>

> " Lout Ke Buddu Ghar Ko Aye " , ha ha :) grt Bhaskerji,

> Same thing Vandanaji was saying in its mail with explaination that in

> 'advance' traditional astrology rahu in 8th can give marriage (also

> divorce), it requires advance understanding in traditional astrology.

>

> *****************

>

> //Jupiteris the sublord of the 7th house, Jupiter is placed in a

> Nakshatrasignifying the 11th house, The Sublord of Jupiter is the

owner

> of the7th house//

>

> >

> Does 'Sublord' of planet or Cusps OVER-RIDES the importance of star

lord

> in KP ?, as here in this case where jupiter is not having starlordship

> connection with 7th house.

>

> **************

>

> I will try to reply to all the queries based on my 'first KP reading'

> you have enquired on or after wednesday since i am very much busy in

> exibitions and festivals.

>

> You must be happy that among so many traditional astrologers in this

> forum, i have tried to talk with you in 'KP language'.

>

> //you are a intelligent man and will certainly pick up fast if you

wish

> to. //

>

> Thankyou for your best wishes,

>

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vijay goel ji, My comments in Green. As per my obervation

> i

> > find that :

> >

> > Rahu is in the nakshatra of jupiter and sublord is rahu.

> > Seventh cusp sub lord is jupiter.

> > Jupiter is also aspecting 7th house and rahu in chalit chart is in

the

> > nakshatra of mars.

> > Sun is in the nakshatra of Rahu. My comments- The above is very

> > clear and does not need any observations as all this comes on the

> > Computer screen. Rahu in Chalit Chart is in nakshatra of Mars, is

> > something I have heard for the first time in my Life.Nakshatra does

> not

> > change for any planet be it in any chart, and one never addresses or

> > uses a term such as so n so planet in so n so nakshatra in Chalit

> Chart.

> > Query 1) Rahu becomes the strong significator of 7th house \

marriage,

> > so she must get married in Ra\Ra\Rahu. or Ra\Ra\Sun or Ra\ra\mars or

> any

> > other antar, why delay ? My comments- Please explain how does Rahu

> > become a strong significator of the 7th and why must she get married

> in

> > Ra\Ra\Rahu. or Ra\Ra\Sun or Ra\ra\mars or any other antar ?

> >

> > 2) She got married in Rahu\jupiter\Saturn\venus, (25th nov 07).

> >

> > Here Saturn is in the nakshatra of Moon the lord of 8th house,

saturn

> is

> > also star lord of cuspul sub lord of 8th house.

> > Here saturn is strong significator of 8th house. My comments- You

> > have decided to TALK ABOUT 4 DASHAS to defend your stance of 8th

> house,

> > and now using Mahadasha, Antar,Pratyantar and Sookshma. Why are you

> not

> > using Ati-sookshma ? And what explanation do you have for Venus who

> > appears in your above collection of planets to justify marriage ?

> > Further, These 4 planets mentioned by You if one talks about

Starlord

> > of cuspal SubLords, then all 12 houses will appear to be activated.

> Then

> > how did the girl marry at all ?

> >

> > Query 2) a) Does 8th house signifies marriage in KP , why this

> prayanter

> > not any other ?

> > b) Is Jupiter is a strong significator of 7th house , how ?

> My

> > comments - The 8th house does signify marriage in KP system, (but

> not

> > as normally understood), but that is too advanced Kp, and no sense

of

> me

> > explaining all that here. Why this pratyantar is another story for

> which

> > a ticket has to be purchased to watch the show. Jupiter is the

> sublord

> > of the 7th house, Jupiter is placed in a Nakshatra signifying the

11th

> > house, The Sublord of Jupiter is the owner of the 7th house.

> > I hope we all will have some more clear understanding on KP system.

> > You were right that the above was not written by anybody else. I

> > realised after reading the above that just a few good sounding terms

> > have been picked up from here and there and thrown around to create

a

> > impact . This is written by you, undoubetdly. Last time I did not

> bother

> > to read your full mail sentence by sentence . In fact I should not

> have

> > continued the thread from my side when I realised that You are doing

> > Traditional astrology but talking about KP (Like You mentioned Rahu

> > being in 8th house thats why it gave marriage, just to impress upon

> > Vandana Mishraji that she was right and blah.... And the later on

when

> i

> > mentioned the basic principle of KP to check the BhavaChalit and

Rahu

> > moves to the 7th, you accepted). Actually You shall need a full one

> > year of study of KP to understand well the meaning of basics, and

> > intercepted Chart (This One) and the other pivots on which the base

of

> > KP rests. Please spare me of any more exchanges. Not interested for

> > next one year, till the basics are mastered as this takes away

> important

> > valuable time, and time is Money. Do not mind my strong words at

> > times. These are like the chivels who carve a beautiful statue, and

it

> > hurts till it reaches that stage. you are a intelligent man and will

> > certainly pick up fast if you wish to. best wishes, bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bohra ji,

> > >

> > > Please do not bother to spend precious time unnecessarily on this

> > chart.

> > > As now, I am going to take this matter forward.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Sudan "

msbohra62@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vijay ji,

> > > >

> > > > You have taken my words some where wrong .I have not introduced

> > > Bhaskar ji to you or anyone here but expressed my views that he is

> > > senior in KP than me,i have started to learn it just few month

back.

> > > >

> > > > You have asked all the quarries to Bhaska ji so i feel he will

> take

> > > first.If we discuss any chart than we should try to justify our

> views

> > > and attempt all questions which are rise in between the

> > discussion.Other

> > > wise no value to discuss any point.

> > > >

> > > > Yes i am agree with you we are here to learn more and more,no

body

> > is

> > > perfect on the earth.We are here to sharing the knowledge with

each

> > > other.

> > > >

> > > > I have not taken you in negative any way.I will now try to take

> your

> > > quarries as per KP in the night of today.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " vijay.goel "

> > goyalvj@

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bohraji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I need no introduction from you for respected Bhaskerji, I

know

> he

> > > is the senior KP astrolpger and have due regards for it. I

> appreciate

> > > his knowledge.

> > > > > Book is good, it gives static knowledge, but talking with

> > experience

> > > astrologer gives are practical knowledge, which i think is more

> > > important. It is the meeting with Bhasker ji, i had enthusiasm to

> give

> > > my observation on the chart as per KP System.

> > > > >

> > > > > Please donot considered my any expression anywhere in this

forum

> > in

> > > negative sense, i only believe in knowledge sharing.

> > > > > Jyotish is very very vast subject and we are all here to

discuss

> > it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thankyou,

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > > Jaipur.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , " Sudan "

> > > <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vijay ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar ji is senior and old KP practitioner with good

> practical

> > > experiences so we first know his opinion on your all questions

after

> > > that if we feel than we will discuss it to remove our doubts.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar ji have given you a very valuable gift which real

> worth

> > > and not available easily.Most of KP Astrologer consider this book

as

> > > milestone,so you are very lucky to have it.Read and understand it,

> it

> > > will give you new dimension in your practise as " double edge

sword " .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > By the way my school and college educations were happened at

> > > Jaipur.I had a house in Malvia nagar,Near " Upkar " shopping center

> but

> > > sold it because i am settled at Jodhpur.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ,

" vijay.goel "

> > > <goyalvj@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Bohraji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > // As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis//

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Kindly provide your views on my queries posted to

respected

> > > Bhaskerji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We all will get more benefited.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thankyou,

> > > > > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > > > > Jaipur.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , " Sudan "

> > > <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Vijay ji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Here Bhaskar ji absolutely right we have to use Chalit

> chart

> > > for any conclusion because it is final positions of planets.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Here Lagana and Moon lagana is same,so lagana have

double

> > > advantages.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rahu in 7th in the sign of Mercury and Mercury is Uchcha

> and

> > > Vargotam.Mercury conjunct with Jupiter l/o 1,4,Saturn l/o 2,3 and

> Sun

> > > l/o 9th.Here Rahu will play the role of Mercury whic associate

with

> > all

> > > supportive houses so Rahu will give marriage here.Jupiter 1.2 lord

> in

> > 10

> > > all indicate expansion of " man-saman,shukh,and Prabhav " .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rahu in 7th give some problems here by any reason both

> > partner

> > > could not live together for so long time,what is status please let

> me

> > > know.If she do " Durgasapsati " regularly than she will not have the

> bad

> > > effect of rahu in 7th.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thanks & regards,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,Each individual is blessed in unique ways. One only has to count his blessings! All of us are equally fortunate or unfortunate, we only must learn to notice where our fortunes lie!Internet, I guess, is like a picnic where we all get together and share whatever we’ve received and whatever we’ve cooked! Yes, in all, or put together it does become a sumptuous meal! J

Thanks for your kind thoughts.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

And thank you for returning my thoughts with wisdom. Yes, we need to count our blessings. Often I am guilty of worrying about not being able to buy shoes, until I meet someone with no feet ! Maybe all it is I need to learn is the Karmic lesson in Gratitude and Life will get easier and simpler .. or may be it is so already, except my ego is complicating it. Thank you for the satsang. I have much to learn and many stairs to climb. Grateful to have the ability to intereact with the likes of you all.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 5:08:35 AMRe: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear Manoj ji,Each individual is blessed in unique ways. One only has to count his blessings! All of us are equally fortunate or unfortunate, we only must learn to notice where our fortunes lie!Internet, I guess, is like a picnic where we all get together and share whatever we’ve received and whatever we’ve cooked! Yes, in all, or put together it does become a sumptuous meal! JThanks for your kind thoughts.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,//In fact Saturn will be the strongest significator in Your> horoscope for acquiring self earned wealth and happiness from family .//Can you please explain this in detail since i dont have either wealth or family.Love and regards,gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Do not repeat again and again about Saturn being in your 2nd house, and> putting the planet to blame. Saturn is not to be blamed but ones poorva> Karmas are, for wrong or ambigous utterances done in present Life as> result of Dridha or adridha prarabdha, or as Kriyamana Karmas. Why must> we hang saturn everytime for this ? How is Saturn to be blamed kindly> say ? In fact Saturn will be the strongest significator in Your> horoscope for acquiring self earned wealth and happiness from family .> one should not always look for negatives from planets like Saturn, Mars> and Rahu, rather look at positives and not taint them unnecessarily.> > Unfortunately Mars, Rahu and saturn has become a punching bag for all> ills in ones Life, whereas if one just uses normal commonsense one would> find that saturn is the Owner for the 10th house of karm and resultant> gains as seen from the 11th house, whereas mars is the agression in hard> work as confirmed from its Exaltation point in the natural 10th. Rahu is> actually one of the prime planets to grant happiness both material and> spiritual.> > The planets are the manifestations of the Supreme Lord and one must> utter their names with respect both in speech and treatment . remember> they are not the actual culprits but just instruments to award us pains> or pleasures as per our prarabdha, and the various planets just show and> reveal the various ways and nature of the pains and pleasures which one> will receive, and nothing more.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > One should always be proud of his ancestory in the field he is in. You> > cannot call yourself ordinary if you say that you are doing Kriya Yoga> > of Shri Paramhansa Yoganandji for last 20 years ? I am sure you know> > the greatness of Your guru Shri Paramhansa Yoganandji, His guru Shri> > Yukteshwarji, His guru Shri Lahiri Mahasaya, and His guru Shri Babaji.> > How can one call himself ordinary and undermine his Gurus by saying> that> > he is not unique ? Why must we appear to look good by saying that all> > are Unique ? Here we are not talking if normally common uniqueness but> > specific uniqueness. Is everybody here doing Kriya yoga, as must be> > done actually ?> >> > Why dont you deserve a "Shri " addressed to your name ? with above ?> >> > Even myself is a direct descendant of the Great Astrologer Shri K S> > Krishnamurthy in guru Shishya parampara if one considers the term as> > applicable in current times. Because His Shishya was Shri kasbe ji,> and> > his Shishya was Shri sahasneji, and his shishya is myself as having> > learnt KP system from him directly. Which is why I never allow> > disrespect to myself as an astrologer or to my knowledge.> >> > I am also a shishya of Shri Paramhansa Yoganandji for last 15 Years> > being a member of Yogoda, but do not demand respect due to this> > association , since not into Kriya yoga, Hong Sau or energisations or> Om> > techniques as taught by him. But since you are doing this, you have no> > right not to demand respect and appear ordinary and unnecessary> humble.> >> > Be strong of your virtues and proud of your attainments if you are> > really truthful to the cause.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "gopalakrishna"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > according to me everybody is unique and i dont deserve anything you> > have> > > written....sorry if you are hurt but cant help since sat in my 2nd> > house> > > sometimes makes me talk like this.> > > One more thing a jeevanmukta(Real McCoy)and a realized one whom i> had> > > personal touch said stop thinking and start living and made me> > > understand everybody is unique.> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Gopi ji,> > > >> > > > If You are doing Kriya Yoga and Energisation excersises of Shri> > > > Paramhansa Yoganand ji, then you are a unique member in this> august> > > > gathering, and the affix "Shri" also I would consider as most> > ordinary> > > > for a personage like Your goodself.> > > >> > > > My Pranams to you.> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > ________________________________> > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > > > > > > > > > Saturday, September 19, 2009 6:58:38 AM> > > > > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> > > Gopi> > > > Jee> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Tripathy ji,> > > > > this is not your usual way of adressing which i like very> much.Pl> > > > adress me the same way and dont degrade me with sir etc.Manoj ji> > this> > > > request is to you also please.> > > > > I am a sincere practitioner of kriya yoga of paramhans yogananda> > > since> > > > my20th yr or so till date.I have no istadevta/kuldevta etc,may be> > due> > > to> > > > the influence of nodes as well with my 9th lord and 5th lord as> > well.> > > > > warm regards,> > > > > gopi.> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopiji,

Detailed explanations may not all actually explain what one wishes to

understand. I believe in simple explanations because they reveal much

more. recently when some member could not understand how a particular

planet could give him marriage, I explained him in simple astrology the

why of the same, which in response he mentioned was basic astrology. If

it was basic then why was it not known or understood by him or anyone

else uptil now after his having corresponded with scores of astrologers

on these Groups?

This is what I wish to always lay emphasis on - Basic astrology.

We shall do the same in your case.

The 2nd house is the house for gains of family and also gains of wealth.

As per Nakshatra based astrology the 2nd Lord may not be a strong

significator of the 2nd house, rather the occupant of the 2nd house will

be instrumental in bringing home the significations of the 2nd house to

the native, which in Your case is Saturn, as you mentioned being placed

in the 2nd house of your horoscope.

The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle, that the

Occupant of the House is always stronger.

Now You say that You have no wealth and no family. This is like slapping

the Creator for what he has given us. You certainly came with a family,

at least a Father and a Mother. If God forbid they are no more, does not

mean that you dont have a family. Surely you must be having some,

brother, sister, aunties, Uncle, their kids etc. who could provide

happiness to you when you happen to meet them. Even if are not married

and have no family, and none of those relatives mentioned above, and a

single bachelor, spinster or widower or whatever, still if You are a

KriyaYogi for last 20 years as you mentioned, then I need not explain to

you what a family means. Btw for me even Sunil nair is a family member

of this Forum, Sreenadhji is and so many others with whom I may have a

good relationship or not. The other associates on various other

platforms of Life (Yogodas), (ISCKON Members), etc.etc,. wherever I may

be associated may again be family members for me over there. For a

person running a small Hotel, his 40 staff members may be his family

members for him.It is for us to take out happiness from them, and not

vice versa. It is how we approach matters in our own mind towards others

which . I am not to expect happiness from my wife or kids, but find

this in my view from their togetherness with me, their sweet smiles and

happiness they derive in Life which triggers my own happiness. Same with

all other relations personal or non personal. Happiness is within us and

not without.

But definitions of happiness may differ from a person to person. A

husband may feel happy if his wife presses his legs fir half an hour

before he gets asleep, while for another husband he would feel happy if

his wife can come soon to bed after finishing all the afterdinner

chores, and he could feel contentment in watching her fall asleep after

a tired days work.

Saying that you do not have wealth is again negating what the great God

and Lord has given us. Dont we have enough wealth to buy us two cups of

tea a day and one lunch and one dinner ? You say that you dont have a

family. Then what does it mean by saying you dont have wealth ? Just one

persons food you have to spend upon, and rest is savings and still you

dont have wealth ? This means that your Karmas have not been in line

with " trying to earn good wealth " so now one cannot blame anyone, any

God, or any planet for not having wealth.

Again the definition of " Wealth " differs from person to person and time

to time. When I step out of the house with my wife or son for some small

objective, and have Rs.1000- in my pocket I feel satisfied, contented,

proud and wealthy enough. If I go to a movie Rs.2000- in my pocket makes

me feel wealthy. If I go out for dinner, Rs.5000- Therefore it is upto

us to have small scales of demarcations and try to feel happy within

those achievable scales. Because there is no limt to being " happy " or

" Wealthy " and no definition..

In Jyotish groups I feel wealthy and happy both when once in a while

someone sends me my Fees for Consultations, and when I am able to

discuss my thoughts and knowledge and share them freely.

When I look at myself in the mirror, I know that God has given me much

more " wealth " and " happiness from family " than I deserve with my

shortcomings.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, //The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle, that the> Occupant of the House is always stronger.//This is enough for me and i agree with this totally.You have given a detailed explanation about yourself.Still you are talking about blame,slaping creater etc etc which nowhere are conected to me and these words themselves are new to me.The Reality is diferent Bhaskar ji,If you know that you will not write like this.For example when you can have Rs2000-/and be happy as you yourself said i will be happy even with Rs200/- which i dont have and my bank balance is always less than the minimum and sometimes even zero.I live with my mother and my father is no more.Sure i am happy with my living conditions.Whenever i meet family members/friends i am also happy.Perhaps we both are living in diferent planes.I am living in a physical plane,down to earth since my lagna and L/L are in an earthy sign.Hope this is also simple astrology.I simply dont know and dont want to imagine about you but you have explained about yourself rather well.....All the best,gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Dear Gopiji,> > Detailed explanations may not all actually explain what one wishes to> understand. I believe in simple explanations because they reveal much> more. recently when some member could not understand how a particular> planet could give him marriage, I explained him in simple astrology the> why of the same, which in response he mentioned was basic astrology. If> it was basic then why was it not known or understood by him or anyone> else uptil now after his having corresponded with scores of astrologers> on these Groups?> > This is what I wish to always lay emphasis on - Basic astrology.> > We shall do the same in your case.> > The 2nd house is the house for gains of family and also gains of wealth.> > As per Nakshatra based astrology the 2nd Lord may not be a strong> significator of the 2nd house, rather the occupant of the 2nd house will> be instrumental in bringing home the significations of the 2nd house to> the native, which in Your case is Saturn, as you mentioned being placed> in the 2nd house of your horoscope.> > The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle, that the> Occupant of the House is always stronger.> > Now You say that You have no wealth and no family. This is like slapping> the Creator for what he has given us. You certainly came with a family,> at least a Father and a Mother. If God forbid they are no more, does not> mean that you dont have a family. Surely you must be having some,> brother, sister, aunties, Uncle, their kids etc. who could provide> happiness to you when you happen to meet them. Even if are not married> and have no family, and none of those relatives mentioned above, and a> single bachelor, spinster or widower or whatever, still if You are a> KriyaYogi for last 20 years as you mentioned, then I need not explain to> you what a family means. Btw for me even Sunil nair is a family member> of this Forum, Sreenadhji is and so many others with whom I may have a> good relationship or not. The other associates on various other> platforms of Life (Yogodas), (ISCKON Members), etc.etc,. wherever I may> be associated may again be family members for me over there. For a> person running a small Hotel, his 40 staff members may be his family> members for him.It is for us to take out happiness from them, and not> vice versa. It is how we approach matters in our own mind towards others> which . I am not to expect happiness from my wife or kids, but find> this in my view from their togetherness with me, their sweet smiles and> happiness they derive in Life which triggers my own happiness. Same with> all other relations personal or non personal. Happiness is within us and> not without.> > But definitions of happiness may differ from a person to person. A> husband may feel happy if his wife presses his legs fir half an hour> before he gets asleep, while for another husband he would feel happy if> his wife can come soon to bed after finishing all the afterdinner> chores, and he could feel contentment in watching her fall asleep after> a tired days work.> > Saying that you do not have wealth is again negating what the great God> and Lord has given us. Dont we have enough wealth to buy us two cups of> tea a day and one lunch and one dinner ? You say that you dont have a> family. Then what does it mean by saying you dont have wealth ? Just one> persons food you have to spend upon, and rest is savings and still you> dont have wealth ? This means that your Karmas have not been in line> with "trying to earn good wealth" so now one cannot blame anyone, any> God, or any planet for not having wealth.> > Again the definition of "Wealth" differs from person to person and time> to time. When I step out of the house with my wife or son for some small> objective, and have Rs.1000- in my pocket I feel satisfied, contented,> proud and wealthy enough. If I go to a movie Rs.2000- in my pocket makes> me feel wealthy. If I go out for dinner, Rs.5000- Therefore it is upto> us to have small scales of demarcations and try to feel happy within> those achievable scales. Because there is no limt to being "happy" or> "Wealthy" and no definition..> > In Jyotish groups I feel wealthy and happy both when once in a while> someone sends me my Fees for Consultations, and when I am able to> discuss my thoughts and knowledge and share them freely.> > When I look at myself in the mirror, I know that God has given me much> more "wealth" and "happiness from family" than I deserve with my> shortcomings.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Gopalkrishna ji,

You are a great and humble person. I have begun liking you through your

correspondences. I invite you to come down to Bombay and you will find

your bank balance and mines, equal.

I have learnt through hard lessons in my Life, that whatever problems

one may be facing in Life, there are only two approaches to face them.

One is cheerfully, while the other is in a grumbling or disheartened

manner. So I choose to lead my Life happily, in all circumstances,

without complaining.

regards/Bhaskar

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> //The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle, that

the

> > Occupant of the House is always stronger.//

>

> This is enough for me and i agree with this totally.You have given a

> detailed explanation about yourself.Still you are talking about

> blame,slaping creater etc etc which nowhere are conected to me and

these

> words themselves are new to me.

> The Reality is diferent Bhaskar ji,If you know that you will not write

> like this.For example when you can have Rs2000-/and be happy as you

> yourself said i will be happy even with Rs200/- which i dont have and

my

> bank balance is always less than the minimum and sometimes even zero.

> I live with my mother and my father is no more.Sure i am happy with my

> living conditions.Whenever i meet family members/friends i am also

> happy.

> Perhaps we both are living in diferent planes.I am living in a

physical

> plane,down to earth since my lagna and L/L are in an earthy sign.Hope

> this is also simple astrology.I simply dont know and dont want to

> imagine about you but you have explained about yourself rather

well.....

>

> All the best,

>

> gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> >

> > Dear Gopiji,

> >

> > Detailed explanations may not all actually explain what one wishes

to

> > understand. I believe in simple explanations because they reveal

much

> > more. recently when some member could not understand how a

particular

> > planet could give him marriage, I explained him in simple astrology

> the

> > why of the same, which in response he mentioned was basic astrology.

> If

> > it was basic then why was it not known or understood by him or

anyone

> > else uptil now after his having corresponded with scores of

> astrologers

> > on these Groups?

> >

> > This is what I wish to always lay emphasis on - Basic astrology.

> >

> > We shall do the same in your case.

> >

> > The 2nd house is the house for gains of family and also gains of

> wealth.

> >

> > As per Nakshatra based astrology the 2nd Lord may not be a strong

> > significator of the 2nd house, rather the occupant of the 2nd house

> will

> > be instrumental in bringing home the significations of the 2nd house

> to

> > the native, which in Your case is Saturn, as you mentioned being

> placed

> > in the 2nd house of your horoscope.

> >

> > The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle, that

the

> > Occupant of the House is always stronger.

> >

> > Now You say that You have no wealth and no family. This is like

> slapping

> > the Creator for what he has given us. You certainly came with a

> family,

> > at least a Father and a Mother. If God forbid they are no more, does

> not

> > mean that you dont have a family. Surely you must be having some,

> > brother, sister, aunties, Uncle, their kids etc. who could provide

> > happiness to you when you happen to meet them. Even if are not

married

> > and have no family, and none of those relatives mentioned above, and

a

> > single bachelor, spinster or widower or whatever, still if You are a

> > KriyaYogi for last 20 years as you mentioned, then I need not

explain

> to

> > you what a family means. Btw for me even Sunil nair is a family

> > of this Forum, Sreenadhji is and so many others with whom I may have

a

> > good relationship or not. The other associates on various other

> > platforms of Life (Yogodas), (ISCKON Members), etc.etc,. wherever I

> may

> > be associated may again be family members for me over there. For a

> > person running a small Hotel, his 40 staff members may be his family

> > members for him.It is for us to take out happiness from them, and

not

> > vice versa. It is how we approach matters in our own mind towards

> others

> > which . I am not to expect happiness from my wife or kids, but find

> > this in my view from their togetherness with me, their sweet smiles

> and

> > happiness they derive in Life which triggers my own happiness. Same

> with

> > all other relations personal or non personal. Happiness is within us

> and

> > not without.

> >

> > But definitions of happiness may differ from a person to person. A

> > husband may feel happy if his wife presses his legs fir half an hour

> > before he gets asleep, while for another husband he would feel happy

> if

> > his wife can come soon to bed after finishing all the afterdinner

> > chores, and he could feel contentment in watching her fall asleep

> after

> > a tired days work.

> >

> > Saying that you do not have wealth is again negating what the great

> God

> > and Lord has given us. Dont we have enough wealth to buy us two cups

> of

> > tea a day and one lunch and one dinner ? You say that you dont have

a

> > family. Then what does it mean by saying you dont have wealth ? Just

> one

> > persons food you have to spend upon, and rest is savings and still

you

> > dont have wealth ? This means that your Karmas have not been in line

> > with " trying to earn good wealth " so now one cannot blame anyone,

any

> > God, or any planet for not having wealth.

> >

> > Again the definition of " Wealth " differs from person to person and

> time

> > to time. When I step out of the house with my wife or son for some

> small

> > objective, and have Rs.1000- in my pocket I feel satisfied,

contented,

> > proud and wealthy enough. If I go to a movie Rs.2000- in my pocket

> makes

> > me feel wealthy. If I go out for dinner, Rs.5000- Therefore it is

> upto

> > us to have small scales of demarcations and try to feel happy within

> > those achievable scales. Because there is no limt to being " happy "

or

> > " Wealthy " and no definition..

> >

> > In Jyotish groups I feel wealthy and happy both when once in a while

> > someone sends me my Fees for Consultations, and when I am able to

> > discuss my thoughts and knowledge and share them freely.

> >

> > When I look at myself in the mirror, I know that God has given me

much

> > more " wealth " and " happiness from family " than I deserve with my

> > shortcomings.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,How do you know i am grumbling except in your imaginations!!I have not chosen anything but acceptede everything.Forget about bank balances .I only said that as an example and i know for sure that you are better off.A fellow who has jup in 10th is cheerful.This is simple and basic astrology in cluding so called vedic.I know that majority of people do not like me simply because i speak naked truth.I am used to it.So dont bother about it.Our common GURUDEV said onething you know that the world likes hypocricy.....Love and regards,gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Gopalkrishna ji,> > You are a great and humble person. I have begun liking you through your> correspondences. I invite you to come down to Bombay and you will find> your bank balance and mines, equal.> > I have learnt through hard lessons in my Life, that whatever problems> one may be facing in Life, there are only two approaches to face them.> One is cheerfully, while the other is in a grumbling or disheartened> manner. So I choose to lead my Life happily, in all circumstances,> without complaining.> > regards/Bhaskar> > > > > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > //The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle, that> the> > > Occupant of the House is always stronger.//> >> > This is enough for me and i agree with this totally.You have given a> > detailed explanation about yourself.Still you are talking about> > blame,slaping creater etc etc which nowhere are conected to me and> these> > words themselves are new to me.> > The Reality is diferent Bhaskar ji,If you know that you will not write> > like this.For example when you can have Rs2000-/and be happy as you> > yourself said i will be happy even with Rs200/- which i dont have and> my> > bank balance is always less than the minimum and sometimes even zero.> > I live with my mother and my father is no more.Sure i am happy with my> > living conditions.Whenever i meet family members/friends i am also> > happy.> > Perhaps we both are living in diferent planes.I am living in a> physical> > plane,down to earth since my lagna and L/L are in an earthy sign.Hope> > this is also simple astrology.I simply dont know and dont want to> > imagine about you but you have explained about yourself rather> well.....> >> > All the best,> >> > gopi.> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopiji,> > >> > > Detailed explanations may not all actually explain what one wishes> to> > > understand. I believe in simple explanations because they reveal> much> > > more. recently when some member could not understand how a> particular> > > planet could give him marriage, I explained him in simple astrology> > the> > > why of the same, which in response he mentioned was basic astrology.> > If> > > it was basic then why was it not known or understood by him or> anyone> > > else uptil now after his having corresponded with scores of> > astrologers> > > on these Groups?> > >> > > This is what I wish to always lay emphasis on - Basic astrology.> > >> > > We shall do the same in your case.> > >> > > The 2nd house is the house for gains of family and also gains of> > wealth.> > >> > > As per Nakshatra based astrology the 2nd Lord may not be a strong> > > significator of the 2nd house, rather the occupant of the 2nd house> > will> > > be instrumental in bringing home the significations of the 2nd house> > to> > > the native, which in Your case is Saturn, as you mentioned being> > placed> > > in the 2nd house of your horoscope.> > >> > > The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle, that> the> > > Occupant of the House is always stronger.> > >> > > Now You say that You have no wealth and no family. This is like> > slapping> > > the Creator for what he has given us. You certainly came with a> > family,> > > at least a Father and a Mother. If God forbid they are no more, does> > not> > > mean that you dont have a family. Surely you must be having some,> > > brother, sister, aunties, Uncle, their kids etc. who could provide> > > happiness to you when you happen to meet them. Even if are not> married> > > and have no family, and none of those relatives mentioned above, and> a> > > single bachelor, spinster or widower or whatever, still if You are a> > > KriyaYogi for last 20 years as you mentioned, then I need not> explain> > to> > > you what a family means. Btw for me even Sunil nair is a family> member> > > of this Forum, Sreenadhji is and so many others with whom I may have> a> > > good relationship or not. The other associates on various other> > > platforms of Life (Yogodas), (ISCKON Members), etc.etc,. wherever I> > may> > > be associated may again be family members for me over there. For a> > > person running a small Hotel, his 40 staff members may be his family> > > members for him.It is for us to take out happiness from them, and> not> > > vice versa. It is how we approach matters in our own mind towards> > others> > > which . I am not to expect happiness from my wife or kids, but find> > > this in my view from their togetherness with me, their sweet smiles> > and> > > happiness they derive in Life which triggers my own happiness. Same> > with> > > all other relations personal or non personal. Happiness is within us> > and> > > not without.> > >> > > But definitions of happiness may differ from a person to person. A> > > husband may feel happy if his wife presses his legs fir half an hour> > > before he gets asleep, while for another husband he would feel happy> > if> > > his wife can come soon to bed after finishing all the afterdinner> > > chores, and he could feel contentment in watching her fall asleep> > after> > > a tired days work.> > >> > > Saying that you do not have wealth is again negating what the great> > God> > > and Lord has given us. Dont we have enough wealth to buy us two cups> > of> > > tea a day and one lunch and one dinner ? You say that you dont have> a> > > family. Then what does it mean by saying you dont have wealth ? Just> > one> > > persons food you have to spend upon, and rest is savings and still> you> > > dont have wealth ? This means that your Karmas have not been in line> > > with "trying to earn good wealth" so now one cannot blame anyone,> any> > > God, or any planet for not having wealth.> > >> > > Again the definition of "Wealth" differs from person to person and> > time> > > to time. When I step out of the house with my wife or son for some> > small> > > objective, and have Rs.1000- in my pocket I feel satisfied,> contented,> > > proud and wealthy enough. If I go to a movie Rs.2000- in my pocket> > makes> > > me feel wealthy. If I go out for dinner, Rs.5000- Therefore it is> > upto> > > us to have small scales of demarcations and try to feel happy within> > > those achievable scales. Because there is no limt to being "happy"> or> > > "Wealthy" and no definition..> > >> > > In Jyotish groups I feel wealthy and happy both when once in a while> > > someone sends me my Fees for Consultations, and when I am able to> > > discuss my thoughts and knowledge and share them freely.> > >> > > When I look at myself in the mirror, I know that God has given me> much> > > more "wealth" and "happiness from family" than I deserve with my> > > shortcomings.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopal Krishna ji,

Self obssession and narcicissm is the worst pitfall for any human

being.

I have no where mentioned that " Grumbling " as related to you, neither

did I even imagine so in my heart or mind about You. You are sorely

mistaken. Why did you think I was talking about you, when actually I was

just sharing my thoughts with you in general.

Our common Gurudev I may not follow his daily regime as prescribed, but

theres a vast difference in our thinkings. I am open for positive

thinking and have no time to think negative about anyone. I am still

wondering with Kriya yoga of 20 years why are you still like that .

I am always blunt in my mode of expressions be it of love or attacking

someone, and have no place for " Hypocrisy " in my system or psycho.

I still like you.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna "

<gopi_b927 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> How do you know i am grumbling except in your imaginations!!I have not

> chosen anything but acceptede everything.Forget about bank balances .I

> only said that as an example and i know for sure that you are better

> off.A fellow who has jup in 10th is cheerful.This is simple and basic

> astrology in cluding so called vedic.I know that majority of people do

> not like me simply because i speak naked truth.I am used to it.So dont

> bother about it.Our common GURUDEV said onething you know that the

world

> likes hypocricy.....

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> >

> >

> > Dear Gopalkrishna ji,

> >

> > You are a great and humble person. I have begun liking you through

> your

> > correspondences. I invite you to come down to Bombay and you will

find

> > your bank balance and mines, equal.

> >

> > I have learnt through hard lessons in my Life, that whatever

problems

> > one may be facing in Life, there are only two approaches to face

them.

> > One is cheerfully, while the other is in a grumbling or disheartened

> > manner. So I choose to lead my Life happily, in all circumstances,

> > without complaining.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " gopalakrishna "

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > //The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle,

that

> > the

> > > > Occupant of the House is always stronger.//

> > >

> > > This is enough for me and i agree with this totally.You have given

a

> > > detailed explanation about yourself.Still you are talking about

> > > blame,slaping creater etc etc which nowhere are conected to me and

> > these

> > > words themselves are new to me.

> > > The Reality is diferent Bhaskar ji,If you know that you will not

> write

> > > like this.For example when you can have Rs2000-/and be happy as

you

> > > yourself said i will be happy even with Rs200/- which i dont have

> and

> > my

> > > bank balance is always less than the minimum and sometimes even

> zero.

> > > I live with my mother and my father is no more.Sure i am happy

with

> my

> > > living conditions.Whenever i meet family members/friends i am also

> > > happy.

> > > Perhaps we both are living in diferent planes.I am living in a

> > physical

> > > plane,down to earth since my lagna and L/L are in an earthy

> sign.Hope

> > > this is also simple astrology.I simply dont know and dont want to

> > > imagine about you but you have explained about yourself rather

> > well.....

> > >

> > > All the best,

> > >

> > > gopi.

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopiji,

> > > >

> > > > Detailed explanations may not all actually explain what one

wishes

> > to

> > > > understand. I believe in simple explanations because they reveal

> > much

> > > > more. recently when some member could not understand how a

> > particular

> > > > planet could give him marriage, I explained him in simple

> astrology

> > > the

> > > > why of the same, which in response he mentioned was basic

> astrology.

> > > If

> > > > it was basic then why was it not known or understood by him or

> > anyone

> > > > else uptil now after his having corresponded with scores of

> > > astrologers

> > > > on these Groups?

> > > >

> > > > This is what I wish to always lay emphasis on - Basic astrology.

> > > >

> > > > We shall do the same in your case.

> > > >

> > > > The 2nd house is the house for gains of family and also gains of

> > > wealth.

> > > >

> > > > As per Nakshatra based astrology the 2nd Lord may not be a

strong

> > > > significator of the 2nd house, rather the occupant of the 2nd

> house

> > > will

> > > > be instrumental in bringing home the significations of the 2nd

> house

> > > to

> > > > the native, which in Your case is Saturn, as you mentioned being

> > > placed

> > > > in the 2nd house of your horoscope.

> > > >

> > > > The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle,

that

> > the

> > > > Occupant of the House is always stronger.

> > > >

> > > > Now You say that You have no wealth and no family. This is like

> > > slapping

> > > > the Creator for what he has given us. You certainly came with a

> > > family,

> > > > at least a Father and a Mother. If God forbid they are no more,

> does

> > > not

> > > > mean that you dont have a family. Surely you must be having

some,

> > > > brother, sister, aunties, Uncle, their kids etc. who could

provide

> > > > happiness to you when you happen to meet them. Even if are not

> > married

> > > > and have no family, and none of those relatives mentioned above,

> and

> > a

> > > > single bachelor, spinster or widower or whatever, still if You

are

> a

> > > > KriyaYogi for last 20 years as you mentioned, then I need not

> > explain

> > > to

> > > > you what a family means. Btw for me even Sunil nair is a family

> > member

> > > > of this Forum, Sreenadhji is and so many others with whom I may

> have

> > a

> > > > good relationship or not. The other associates on various other

> > > > platforms of Life (Yogodas), (ISCKON Members), etc.etc,.

wherever

> I

> > > may

> > > > be associated may again be family members for me over there. For

a

> > > > person running a small Hotel, his 40 staff members may be his

> family

> > > > members for him.It is for us to take out happiness from them,

and

> > not

> > > > vice versa. It is how we approach matters in our own mind

towards

> > > others

> > > > which . I am not to expect happiness from my wife or kids, but

> find

> > > > this in my view from their togetherness with me, their sweet

> smiles

> > > and

> > > > happiness they derive in Life which triggers my own happiness.

> Same

> > > with

> > > > all other relations personal or non personal. Happiness is

within

> us

> > > and

> > > > not without.

> > > >

> > > > But definitions of happiness may differ from a person to person.

A

> > > > husband may feel happy if his wife presses his legs fir half an

> hour

> > > > before he gets asleep, while for another husband he would feel

> happy

> > > if

> > > > his wife can come soon to bed after finishing all the

afterdinner

> > > > chores, and he could feel contentment in watching her fall

asleep

> > > after

> > > > a tired days work.

> > > >

> > > > Saying that you do not have wealth is again negating what the

> great

> > > God

> > > > and Lord has given us. Dont we have enough wealth to buy us two

> cups

> > > of

> > > > tea a day and one lunch and one dinner ? You say that you dont

> have

> > a

> > > > family. Then what does it mean by saying you dont have wealth ?

> Just

> > > one

> > > > persons food you have to spend upon, and rest is savings and

still

> > you

> > > > dont have wealth ? This means that your Karmas have not been in

> line

> > > > with " trying to earn good wealth " so now one cannot blame

anyone,

> > any

> > > > God, or any planet for not having wealth.

> > > >

> > > > Again the definition of " Wealth " differs from person to person

and

> > > time

> > > > to time. When I step out of the house with my wife or son for

some

> > > small

> > > > objective, and have Rs.1000- in my pocket I feel satisfied,

> > contented,

> > > > proud and wealthy enough. If I go to a movie Rs.2000- in my

pocket

> > > makes

> > > > me feel wealthy. If I go out for dinner, Rs.5000- Therefore it

is

> > > upto

> > > > us to have small scales of demarcations and try to feel happy

> within

> > > > those achievable scales. Because there is no limt to being

" happy "

> > or

> > > > " Wealthy " and no definition..

> > > >

> > > > In Jyotish groups I feel wealthy and happy both when once in a

> while

> > > > someone sends me my Fees for Consultations, and when I am able

to

> > > > discuss my thoughts and knowledge and share them freely.

> > > >

> > > > When I look at myself in the mirror, I know that God has given

me

> > much

> > > > more " wealth " and " happiness from family " than I deserve with my

> > > > shortcomings.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

just as you have not said about grumbling about me i also did not say

hypocricy about you.I am just quoting Gurudev.

//wondering with Kriya yoga of 20 years why are you still like

that//still like what?

I dont know what this means.May be this is also not about me.But God

knows what is what and who is who since HE is the creater.

Love and regards,

gopi.

=============================

moderators note

===========

pls retire frm this tread as this is going more personal

team moderators

>

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Gopal Krishna ji,

>

> Self obssession and narcicissm is the worst pitfall for any human

> being.

>

> I have no where mentioned that " Grumbling " as related to you, neither

> did I even imagine so in my heart or mind about You. You are sorely

> mistaken. Why did you think I was talking about you, when actually I

was

> just sharing my thoughts with you in general.

>

> Our common Gurudev I may not follow his daily regime as prescribed,

but

> theres a vast difference in our thinkings. I am open for positive

> thinking and have no time to think negative about anyone. I am still

> wondering with Kriya yoga of 20 years why are you still like that .

>

> I am always blunt in my mode of expressions be it of love or attacking

> someone, and have no place for " Hypocrisy " in my system or psycho.

>

> I still like you.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > How do you know i am grumbling except in your imaginations!!I have

not

> > chosen anything but acceptede everything.Forget about bank balances

..I

> > only said that as an example and i know for sure that you are better

> > off.A fellow who has jup in 10th is cheerful.This is simple and

basic

> > astrology in cluding so called vedic.I know that majority of people

do

> > not like me simply because i speak naked truth.I am used to it.So

dont

> > bother about it.Our common GURUDEV said onething you know that the

> world

> > likes hypocricy.....

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Gopalkrishna ji,

> > >

> > > You are a great and humble person. I have begun liking you through

> > your

> > > correspondences. I invite you to come down to Bombay and you will

> find

> > > your bank balance and mines, equal.

> > >

> > > I have learnt through hard lessons in my Life, that whatever

> problems

> > > one may be facing in Life, there are only two approaches to face

> them.

> > > One is cheerfully, while the other is in a grumbling or

disheartened

> > > manner. So I choose to lead my Life happily, in all circumstances,

> > > without complaining.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " gopalakrishna "

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > //The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle,

> that

> > > the

> > > > > Occupant of the House is always stronger.//

> > > >

> > > > This is enough for me and i agree with this totally.You have

given

> a

> > > > detailed explanation about yourself.Still you are talking about

> > > > blame,slaping creater etc etc which nowhere are conected to me

and

> > > these

> > > > words themselves are new to me.

> > > > The Reality is diferent Bhaskar ji,If you know that you will not

> > write

> > > > like this.For example when you can have Rs2000-/and be happy as

> you

> > > > yourself said i will be happy even with Rs200/- which i dont

have

> > and

> > > my

> > > > bank balance is always less than the minimum and sometimes even

> > zero.

> > > > I live with my mother and my father is no more.Sure i am happy

> with

> > my

> > > > living conditions.Whenever i meet family members/friends i am

also

> > > > happy.

> > > > Perhaps we both are living in diferent planes.I am living in a

> > > physical

> > > > plane,down to earth since my lagna and L/L are in an earthy

> > sign.Hope

> > > > this is also simple astrology.I simply dont know and dont want

to

> > > > imagine about you but you have explained about yourself rather

> > > well.....

> > > >

> > > > All the best,

> > > >

> > > > gopi.

> > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Gopiji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Detailed explanations may not all actually explain what one

> wishes

> > > to

> > > > > understand. I believe in simple explanations because they

reveal

> > > much

> > > > > more. recently when some member could not understand how a

> > > particular

> > > > > planet could give him marriage, I explained him in simple

> > astrology

> > > > the

> > > > > why of the same, which in response he mentioned was basic

> > astrology.

> > > > If

> > > > > it was basic then why was it not known or understood by him or

> > > anyone

> > > > > else uptil now after his having corresponded with scores of

> > > > astrologers

> > > > > on these Groups?

> > > > >

> > > > > This is what I wish to always lay emphasis on - Basic

astrology.

> > > > >

> > > > > We shall do the same in your case.

> > > > >

> > > > > The 2nd house is the house for gains of family and also gains

of

> > > > wealth.

> > > > >

> > > > > As per Nakshatra based astrology the 2nd Lord may not be a

> strong

> > > > > significator of the 2nd house, rather the occupant of the 2nd

> > house

> > > > will

> > > > > be instrumental in bringing home the significations of the 2nd

> > house

> > > > to

> > > > > the native, which in Your case is Saturn, as you mentioned

being

> > > > placed

> > > > > in the 2nd house of your horoscope.

> > > > >

> > > > > The above 4 lines contain the essence of the great principle,

> that

> > > the

> > > > > Occupant of the House is always stronger.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now You say that You have no wealth and no family. This is

> > > > slapping

> > > > > the Creator for what he has given us. You certainly came with

a

> > > > family,

> > > > > at least a Father and a Mother. If God forbid they are no

more,

> > does

> > > > not

> > > > > mean that you dont have a family. Surely you must be having

> some,

> > > > > brother, sister, aunties, Uncle, their kids etc. who could

> provide

> > > > > happiness to you when you happen to meet them. Even if are not

> > > married

> > > > > and have no family, and none of those relatives mentioned

above,

> > and

> > > a

> > > > > single bachelor, spinster or widower or whatever, still if You

> are

> > a

> > > > > KriyaYogi for last 20 years as you mentioned, then I need not

> > > explain

> > > > to

> > > > > you what a family means. Btw for me even Sunil nair is a

family

> > > member

> > > > > of this Forum, Sreenadhji is and so many others with whom I

may

> > have

> > > a

> > > > > good relationship or not. The other associates on various

other

> > > > > platforms of Life (Yogodas), (ISCKON Members), etc.etc,.

> wherever

> > I

> > > > may

> > > > > be associated may again be family members for me over there.

For

> a

> > > > > person running a small Hotel, his 40 staff members may be his

> > family

> > > > > members for him.It is for us to take out happiness from them,

> and

> > > not

> > > > > vice versa. It is how we approach matters in our own mind

> towards

> > > > others

> > > > > which . I am not to expect happiness from my wife or kids, but

> > find

> > > > > this in my view from their togetherness with me, their sweet

> > smiles

> > > > and

> > > > > happiness they derive in Life which triggers my own happiness.

> > Same

> > > > with

> > > > > all other relations personal or non personal. Happiness is

> within

> > us

> > > > and

> > > > > not without.

> > > > >

> > > > > But definitions of happiness may differ from a person to

person.

> A

> > > > > husband may feel happy if his wife presses his legs fir half

an

> > hour

> > > > > before he gets asleep, while for another husband he would feel

> > happy

> > > > if

> > > > > his wife can come soon to bed after finishing all the

> afterdinner

> > > > > chores, and he could feel contentment in watching her fall

> asleep

> > > > after

> > > > > a tired days work.

> > > > >

> > > > > Saying that you do not have wealth is again negating what the

> > great

> > > > God

> > > > > and Lord has given us. Dont we have enough wealth to buy us

two

> > cups

> > > > of

> > > > > tea a day and one lunch and one dinner ? You say that you dont

> > have

> > > a

> > > > > family. Then what does it mean by saying you dont have wealth

?

> > Just

> > > > one

> > > > > persons food you have to spend upon, and rest is savings and

> still

> > > you

> > > > > dont have wealth ? This means that your Karmas have not been

in

> > line

> > > > > with " trying to earn good wealth " so now one cannot blame

> anyone,

> > > any

> > > > > God, or any planet for not having wealth.

> > > > >

> > > > > Again the definition of " Wealth " differs from person to person

> and

> > > > time

> > > > > to time. When I step out of the house with my wife or son for

> some

> > > > small

> > > > > objective, and have Rs.1000- in my pocket I feel satisfied,

> > > contented,

> > > > > proud and wealthy enough. If I go to a movie Rs.2000- in my

> pocket

> > > > makes

> > > > > me feel wealthy. If I go out for dinner, Rs.5000- Therefore it

> is

> > > > upto

> > > > > us to have small scales of demarcations and try to feel happy

> > within

> > > > > those achievable scales. Because there is no limt to being

> " happy "

> > > or

> > > > > " Wealthy " and no definition..

> > > > >

> > > > > In Jyotish groups I feel wealthy and happy both when once in a

> > while

> > > > > someone sends me my Fees for Consultations, and when I am able

> to

> > > > > discuss my thoughts and knowledge and share them freely.

> > > > >

> > > > > When I look at myself in the mirror, I know that God has given

> me

> > > much

> > > > > more " wealth " and " happiness from family " than I deserve with

my

> > > > > shortcomings.

> > > > >

> > > > > best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >