Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Re: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM

Dear Vandana Ji,

Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry for asking some

thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is primarily 2, 7, 11 and some

include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the 7th can " sustain " marriage,

but, can it be used to " denote " marriage? Also 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if

7th denotes the primary house of marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?

Regards,

-Manoj

Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >

ancient_indian_ astrology

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Respected sreenadhji,

I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am still relishing

it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have mentioned horoscpe

having same combination can point to different stature of individual's life

like-married living happily,married divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus

you have mentioned same planetary combination with changing moon position in

context of dasha sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have

understood from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry

is -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never comes not

even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially

When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again supported by

same bad dasha.

in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot even a single

marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for marriage 2h,7h,8h,12h

sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about AD/PD. still that GREAT

man escapes from later's clutches?

....I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.

WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,

VANDANA MISHRA

-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog " <sreesog >

wrote:

>

> Dear Vanadana ji,

> If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a

> potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage could/will

> happen at that time.

> * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in 2nd, 9th,

> 11th etc

> * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated lords,

> or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house

> But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a

> marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding dasa

> comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the marriage - if

> only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that marriage

> will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.

> So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point to -

> * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the result

> didn't materilized)

> * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well as

> divorce came)

> * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating

> marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)

> * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the dasa

> indicating sainthood came)

> * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken and

> became a saint)

> So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the results

> that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER them. So

> just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in 7th or

> 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot come to

> the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken marriage or

> denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will therefore

> check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether it was

> a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,

> bachelor-saint etc.

> As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with changing

> moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate all

> these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> >

> > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

> > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was wondering

> how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down or

> denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka

> venus�has to be afflicted.

> > With Regards to all,

> > VANDANA MISHRA

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected sudanji,

i completely agree with your view more or less it is devine power of astrologer or its closeness to almighty which guide him to give correct prediction.astrology cannot be used as trial and error method.rather it demands pure devotion great conviction along with deep faith in GOD.as he never let down to his children .what required is complete surrender.

With best wishes.

VANDANA MISHRA.--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Sudan <msbohra62 wrote:

Sudan <msbohra62 Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:33 PM

Dear Vandana ji,Marriage is a mutual agreement between two,how much extend they respect it.It should be analyse first.They are ready to take these responsibility or not.Planetary position explain the relation between two,as many have relation without responsibility (Marriage).Dasha period says the opportunity of having relation or not.First we have to analyse person is responsible or lusty in nature by Ascendant,Moon Ascendant ans Sun Ascendant also.If responsible than where to lead ?A Saint life or a family life.Broken marriage or later some problems in marriage life also can be analyse by Dasha period and Gocher.Its all analyse by Strong planets of chart,what they promises or what they denial.Which planets leads the chart and which planets are benefice and malefic for the chart,according their respective dasha period and supportive Gochar can lead us on conclusion.After all individual experiences and knowledge play the

final role to analyse.Astrology is divine science can't be test in any laboratory,so divine development of individual play the main role here..Hope some extend i have tried to answer you on your's questions.If i am wrong any where than other learned member can correct me.Thanks & regards,M.S.Bohraancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> Respected sreenadhji,> I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am still relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married divorced....

..unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same planetary combination with changing moon position in context of dasha sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have understood from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry is -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never comes not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially> When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again supported by same bad dasha.> > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot even a single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for marriage 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?> ..I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.> > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,> > VANDANA MISHRA> >

> > > > > > > > > > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog@> wrote:> >> > Dear Vanadana ji,> > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a> > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage could/will> > happen at that time.> > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in 2nd, 9th,> > 11th etc> > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated lords,> > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house> > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a> > marriage, death of

wife etc is present, and if the corresponding dasa> > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the marriage - if> > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that marriage> > will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.> > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point to -> > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the result> > didn't materilized)> > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well as> > divorce came)> > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating> > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)> > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the dasa> > indicating sainthood came)> > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken and> > became a

saint)> > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the results> > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER them. So> > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in 7th or> > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot come to> > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken marriage or> > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will therefore> > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether it was> > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,> > bachelor-saint etc.> > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with changing> > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate all> > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!> > Love and

regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > >> > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,> > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was wondering> > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down or> > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka> > venus�has to be afflicted.> > > With Regards to all,> > > VANDANA MISHRA> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Vandana Ji,

Thank you for your explanations. Even though I may not agree 100%, I appreciate your explanation. I have not had to use 8 or 12 so far. With 2, 7, 11 and 9 through dasha, gochara, navamsha and rashi dispositors or nak dispositors connected to the above houses, combined with Venus and Jupiter I have been able to explain marriages. Especially if we also used Chandra Lagna.

I know many Systems approach people use 8, 12, but they dont use chandra Lagna or Nakshatras, so may be in that case one is forced to include many more houses to explain events.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:43:34 AM Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear Manojji,8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house activates through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } personmay get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h} to have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to get that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.Regards.vandana mishra.--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jeeancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM Dear Vandana Ji, Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry for asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is primarily 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the 7th can "sustain" marriage, but, can it be used to "denote" marriage? Also 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage? Regards, -Manoj Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi

Jee Respected sreenadhji,I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am still relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same planetary combination with changing moon position in context of dasha sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have understood from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry is -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never comes not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especiallyWhen IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again supported by same bad dasha.in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot even a single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses

for marriage 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,VANDANA MISHRA-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Vanadana ji,> If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a> potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage could/will> happen at that time.> * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in 2nd, 9th,> 11th etc> * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated lords,> or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house> But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a> marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding dasa>

comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the marriage - if> only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that marriage> will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.> So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point to -> * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the result> didn't materilized)> * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well as> divorce came)> * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating> marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)> * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the dasa> indicating sainthood came)> * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken and> became a saint)> So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the results> that GENERATE the results, but it is the

dasas which DELIVER them. So> just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in 7th or> 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot come to> the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken marriage or> denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will therefore> check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether it was> a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,> bachelor-saint etc.> As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with changing> moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate all> these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> >> > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,>

> Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was wondering> how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down or> denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka> venus�has to be afflicted.> > With Regards to all,> > VANDANA MISHRA> >>

Guest guest

Dear ones,I am pasting here Neelam ji's analysis of my chart in another group on a diferent subject for the benefit of all.Love and regards,gopi.Dear Gopi ji,Lagnesh mercury rises in exact conjunction with lagna. It forms a niceBhadra MPY in lagna and makes you the bhadra purush that you are, but lagnaand lagnesh are with 12L sun besides being in PKY. Any malefic influenceafflicts both lagna-lagnesh.Rahu is in exact trine (not good for progeny) from lagna-LL. Lagnesh isdebilitated in lagna in navamsha and navamsha LL is in 8H with 8L. Anexalted venus in navamsh lagna, but it is the 3/8 lord, not good for lagnagiving obstacles and problems. From Moon, moon is also 8L in lagna, aspectedby 3L Saturn (6L from lagna).These are some issues which can predispose the chart to challenges in life.Continuous supportive dashas often lift the chart, which has not happened.12L sun with its MD at the prime of life could have given you a difficulttime. In D-10, Moon is LL in 8H, hence not expected to give good resultsregarding profession. Mars is 3/8 lord, understandably not encouraging forvirgo lagna in 12H.For any extraordinary rise or achievement, there must be a good number ofrajyogas in both d-1 and d-9. Involvement of lagna/lagnesh or moon/moon signlord is a must in rajyogas (as in Einstein's chart). This seems to bemissing.Saturn is exalted 5L aspecting 9L venus, giving spiritual inclinations andprogress, but Saturn is also 6L which afflicts venus, both its signs, moonand cancer, which affects the significations of both moon and venus.Rahu with its exalted dispositor seems to be a good dasha for spiritualsadhna etc., but will also bring forth challenging issues from Ra-Veonwards. This might test your creativity in handling the situation.Thank you for sharing your chart.Best RegardsNeelam// , "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> Not responding to this post is your equanimity not mine.Once again sorry> for the out burst.....> Love and regards,> gopi.> , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > you mentioned that you have been following the thread with avid> > interest.I have already expressed about this thing SRI in my previous> > postings.Once again i request one and all with humility to remove> > either sri or ji as per their choice and wish.This sudden change(mars> in> > my 12th in the natal chart and in 10th in transit aspg lagna)> specially> > after discussing my chart is simply making me uncomfirtable just like> > PKY IN my chart.> >> > Balasubramaniam ji i know the things you mentioned about SRI but> still> > i am not comfirtable.Somehow i am comfirtable with sir than sri,the> > alphabet are same know,and also Rahu in 5th and the dispositor sat in> > 2nd speaks in this regard not ME....> >> > i just want to mention about PKY in my chart since nobody is> discussing> > about it.Only those who have this know what it is.It has got a double> > effect my friends with natural and functional malefics zooming in and> on> > lagna and 10th lord as well.All hell breaks out!!!...> >> > I have a nipuna yoga and bhadra yoga aswell and jup in 10th. otherwise> > what happens no body can even imagine my friends.Since this is> supposed> > to be a discssion group i cameout with my birth details and i know> this> > chart is a model for research for those who are interested and sincere> > in their aproach.> >> > The astrologer whome i met first time and also mentioned sometime back> > hapened to be a k.p astrologer who also triggered astrology in me( a> non> > believer) asked me if i already know astrology and also told me not to> > worry about PKY!!(sorry yogesh ji).> >> > //you are hemmed in between Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.//> > i am neither.SRI also means wealth balasubramaniam ji.But sure i want> it> > badly....> >> > and sorry Balasubramaniam ji,> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> >> >> >> >> > .> > , Balasubramaniam> > Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Gopiji> > >> > > Pranams. There is nothing wrong in addressing you> > with 'Shri'. Shri is the term which is bringing the auspcious tidings> > to the addressee. Hence it is very important in our Hindu culture.> > Your lagna may be in PKY. But with the above, you are hemmed in> between> > Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.> > >> > > with regards> > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > >> > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> Gopi> > Jee> > > > > > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 10:17 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > > thanks a lot for your encouraging post.Just one request please> remove> > either sri or ji.Choice is yours.But those two in front and back is> too> > much like my lagna in PKY.....> > > Warm regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam> > Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Gopiji,> > > > Pranams. I had been avidly watching the thread. The> > learned members of the group gave their opinion on your chart.. You> > have taken everything with utmost humility and equanimity. The life> > situations that had been experienced by you gave you enough power of> > endurance. It is heartening to note that the chart reveals good scope> > of spiritual progress by you. I am really happy that a pure soul like> > you should attain the ultimate. God bless you.> > > > BTW you are the one who had taken my query on spiritual progress> > seriouly and gave your opinion which gave me a great confidence.> > > >> > > > Wishing you all the best> > > > with warm regards> > > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Sun, 20/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ . wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> > Gopi Jee> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sunday, 20 September, 2009, 11:01 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > good post...> > > > regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan"> > msbohra62@ .> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > >> > > > > //anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters> destroy> > it and lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona> > houses....//> > > > >> > > > > The same i have observed and asked you that personal question !> > > > >> > > > > 8th house is for transformation, a deep knowledge,a deep> > understanding any subject,a root cause of any transformation. So 5th> and> > 7th lord are in Yukti in 8th house of Navmansa insist me to asked the> > question.> > > > >> > > > > Where spiritual development can be see by "Vimshamsha" division> > chart where you have Jupiter and Rahu together in 8th house in Mercury> > sign ,the Lagana lord Rashi.So you are in search of mysterious word> with> > deep interest..> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > > i dont know why you think like this any way i was not at all> > offended> > > > > > and you are not capable of ofending!!> > > > > > //It was because 5th lord in 2nd and 7th lord Jupiter is> > aspecting it,in> > > > > > Navamasa 5th,7th lord are together in 8th house.//> > > > > > anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters> destroy> > it and> > > > > > lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha> trikona> > > > > > houses...> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I respect for your ethics,i also follow the same,no> > professional> > > > > > interest in Astrology.Not running after money where money is> > essential> > > > > > for survival.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks to reply ,once again excuse me for personal question.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > e:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > i evver had inclination/ desire e<gopor marriage or love.I> > was under> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > impi evvor it was a natioomise(even now)I will never/ever> > compromise> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > life on my own.I just walked out of jobs uncompromisingly.> > May be the> > > > > > > > reason for financial situation.Even now i dont want> > > > > > toproffessionalise> > > > > > > > my knowledge and make money out of astrology by> > compromising. Thissio> > > > > > > > pur> > > > > > > > my knowledge anobody can get offended in anyway.I am> telling> > you> > > > > > > > since you have asked for it as a well wisher/friend. ....> > > > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > > > anientt_indian_ astrology,> > "msbohra62"> > > > > > > > <msbora62@> wrrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > DindiGopi ji,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thans foo yyour appreciation words.> > > > > > > > wrrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > an understand ab ji,> > > > > > > >ur liking of "Monyyoui ance) but couwordst> > > > > > > > g> > > > > > > > > e reason for money matter.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Not to get Marriage is sole your decision or due to any> > love> > > > > > affair> > > > > > > > ?Please excuse me if I am asking you very personal> > question,it is> > > > > > just> > > > > > > > to satisfy my observation.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "gopalakrishna"> > > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear B> > > > > > > Bohrji,> > > > > > > ,> > > > > > > > > > this is something. You hithe b llll's eye.I would li> > Dear B> > > > > > > Bohrjere> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > > > how did you get the below mell's ed.> > > > > > > > > > // Dear Gopi ji, Rahu in 5> > > > > > > > > h low did in Vargotam Uchchahaashihi> > > > > > > > > > esese all makeaman who bebieve i onlyly final> authority> > and> > > > > > aaashi> > > > > > > i> > > > > > > > > > nts t ahi mthereal targbebieve wa onlyly final> onventioy> > and> > > > > > > > ma> > > > > > >> > > > > > > s> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >s to hir waereal their own experiencesare> > > > > > > > > > this is it.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >makes> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > //5th hwn experiences. /dren also so their child are> >> > so> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > conventional and well educated in a specialty of filed where> > chart> > > > > > > > > > ownentYou) have good knowledge of so many field but> not> > the> > > > > > master> > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > any field.Technically you are good,you can learn well> by> > only> > > > > > > > > > observation only.//> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > since i am not married till date no question of> > children.the> > > > > > other> > > > > > > > part> > > > > > > > > > is corect as well!!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Your Rahu position is verarak ikarak in this period> > you have> > > > > > > > ac> > ed> > > > > > > > > > so many td wgll inwill in rest periods> > perihu.Interestingl y in> > > > > > > > Chalit> > > > > > > > > >ny tr Rahu in 4th in resp perioord of 4th, in 9th s> > Yog-ks> > > > > > Yog-karak.> > > > > > > o co> no ..meins4th> > > > > > > nd Jup>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > s > /n 9ti oyourare iu are in> > > > > > > o co> or ary or Ac..> > > > > > > >t rel>> > > > > > > ed jo>>> > > > > > > > > s > /> > > > > > > have oo manye ppoarenitythe ry ormoney.Your Mart relchalit> > chart is> > > > > > > > > > Neech in 11thh itnity to eakhat you Your Mt loin in> ney> > in> > > > > > Lands> > > > > > > > an prop> > > > > > > > pr.Mirties.Might be you have invested all ready in proper> > > > > > > > an nd> > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > wis.Migt by wyou multiplication. //> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >operts inandcounts but everything else is not....> > > > > > > > > > Majority is corect .congrats. Please keep it> up.....you> > are> > > > > > reading> > > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > > blind char> warm> > > > > > > > > warm regards,> > > > > > > > > > gopi..> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > These are some my observation, pleaseards,> > > > > > > rm the same,wh> > > > > > > > mxtend> > > > > > > > my> > > > > > > > > > reading is right.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > rea>> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > e:> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tripathy th> > > > > > > > > > > s>> > > > > > > > >> > > n i> > > > > > > > > > > ursuro> > > > > > > > > > > ururr u us way ooishna" <h i i l verery m chrery> much.> > > > > > > > adress> > > > > > > > > > > > e i,> > > > > > > > h> > > > > > > > > > th> > > > > > > > > >andedony andedowhw etMahwhw> > > > > > > > adres.> > > > > > > >.Mc ll l i i,h.eheiu to to> > > > > > > > > > > u ony anhe ehe s> > > > > > > Mahwhw a> > > > > > > > > >r.Mc.Mc e th s ro o y iopoo yi iopore eea e alhe c>> > > > > > > aeast c>> > > > > > > > my2e2my> e> > > > > > > > > e > e> > > > > > > > h o y ioyoo yi iop> > > > > > > re eea eoeaet lavl hadavhvtady2e2me> e> > > > > > > >dtadb ebines>> > > > > > > b si hys> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >e> > > > > > > > > l o soy> > > > > > > > > > > yr h> > > > > > > > vt> ybehds andb ebnnem ysno no ol 5 lnd 5 l le eb.> > > > > > > > > > b> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > y b.> > > > > > > > > > > durdrddsfrdrds,> > > > > > > >> >> > --> > > > > > > --- a> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > -- a> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn> > more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek> > http://in./trynew> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji,good post indeed......warm regards,gopi. , Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> Respected sudanji,> i completely agree with your view more or less it is devine power of astrologer or its closeness to almighty which guide him to give correct prediction.astrology cannot be used as trial and error method.rather it demands pure devotion great conviction along with deep faith in GOD.as he never let down to his children .what required is complete surrender.> With best wishes.> VANDANA MISHRA.> > --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Sudan msbohra62 wrote:> > > Sudan msbohra62 Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee> > Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:33 PM> > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > Marriage is a mutual agreement between two,how much extend they respect it.It should be analyse first.They are ready to take these responsibility or not.Planetary position explain the relation between two,as many have relation without responsibility (Marriage).Dasha period says the opportunity of having relation or not.> > First we have to analyse person is responsible or lusty in nature by Ascendant,Moon Ascendant ans Sun Ascendant also.If responsible than where to lead ?A Saint life or a family life.> > Broken marriage or later some problems in marriage life also can be analyse by Dasha period and Gocher.Its all analyse by Strong planets of chart,what they promises or what they denial.Which planets leads the chart and which planets are benefice and malefic for the chart,according their respective dasha period and supportive Gochar can lead us on conclusion.After all individual experiences and knowledge play the final role to analyse.> > Astrology is divine science can't be test in any laboratory,so divine development of individual play the main role here.> > Hope some extend i have tried to answer you on your's questions.> > If i am wrong any where than other learned member can correct me.> > Thanks & regards,> > M.S.Bohra> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_ 91@ wrote:> >> > Respected sreenadhji,> > I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am still relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same planetary combination with changing moon position in context of dasha sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have understood from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry is -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never comes not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially> > When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again supported by same bad dasha.> > > > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot even a single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for marriage 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?> > ..I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.> > > > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,> > > > VANDANA MISHRA> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Vanadana ji,> > > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a> > > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage could/will> > > happen at that time.> > > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in 2nd, 9th,> > > 11th etc> > > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated lords,> > > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house> > > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a> > > marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding dasa> > > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the marriage - if> > > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that marriage> > > will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.> > > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point to -> > > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the result> > > didn't materilized)> > > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well as> > > divorce came)> > > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating> > > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)> > > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the dasa> > > indicating sainthood came)> > > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken and> > > became a saint)> > > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the results> > > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER them. So> > > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in 7th or> > > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot come to> > > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken marriage or> > > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will therefore> > > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether it was> > > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,> > > bachelor-saint etc.> > > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with changing> > > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate all> > > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > >> > > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,> > > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was wondering> > > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down or> > > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka> > > venus�has to be afflicted.> > > > With Regards to all,> > > > VANDANA MISHRA> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Vanadana Ji,

If you do come across a chart where 8H and or 12H triggers a marriage without involving 2, 7, 11 and 9 houses, please do kindly share so I can learn, and adjust my parameters of judgement. Learning Jyotish is a life long journey, the learning never ends, probably spans several life times too ....

Regards,

-Manoj

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:43:34 AM Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear Manojji,8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house activates through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } personmay get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h} to have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to get that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.Regards.vandana mishra.

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji,

8th and 12th house also indicate secret physical unions and enjoyment of

such pleasures behind closed doors without having a legal signature of

marriage. Some KP astrologers also consider the 8th house for marriage

though I may personally not agree with this. It may also indicate sex

before marriage.

What does Rahu in 8th house signify for a women in her chart according

to you?

regards/Bhaskar.

, Vandna Misra

<vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

>

> Dear Manojji,

> 8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house activates

through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } person

> may get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h} to

have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to get

that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.

>

> Regards.

> vandana mishra.

> --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:

>

>

> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj

> Re: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear

Gopi Jee

>

> Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM

>

>

>

Dear Vandana Ji,

>

> Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry for

asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is primarily

2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the 7th

can " sustain " marriage, but, can it be used to " denote " marriage? Also

12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of

marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi

Jee

>

>

>

> Respected sreenadhji,

> I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am still

relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have

mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different

stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married

divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same

planetary combination with changing moon position in context of dasha

sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have understood

from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry is

-in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never comes

not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially

> When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again

supported by same bad dasha.

>

> in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot even a

single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for marriage

2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about

AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?

> ...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.

>

> WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,

>

> VANDANA MISHRA

>

> -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog " sreesog@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vanadana ji,

> > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a

> > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage

could/will

> > happen at that time.

> > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in 2nd,

9th,

> > 11th etc

> > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated

lords,

> > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house

> > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a

> > marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding

dasa

> > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the marriage -

if

> > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that

marriage

> > will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.

> > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point to -

> > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the

result

> > didn't materilized)

> > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well as

> > divorce came)

> > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating

> > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)

> > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the

dasa

> > indicating sainthood came)

> > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken and

> > became a saint)

> > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the

results

> > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER them.

So

> > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in 7th

or

> > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot come

to

> > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken marriage or

> > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will

therefore

> > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether it

was

> > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,

> > bachelor-saint etc.

> > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with changing

> > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate all

> > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > >

> > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

> > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was

wondering

> > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down

or

> > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka

> > venus�has to be afflicted.

> > > With Regards to all,

> > > VANDANA MISHRA

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Thanks for sharing this beaufitul analysis. There is much to be learnt from this for any sincere student.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:46:03 AM Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear ones,I am pasting here Neelam ji's analysis of my chart in another group on a diferent subject for the benefit of all.Love and regards,gopi.Dear Gopi ji,Lagnesh mercury rises in exact conjunction with lagna. It forms a niceBhadra MPY in lagna and makes you the bhadra purush that you are, but lagnaand lagnesh are with 12L sun besides being in PKY. Any malefic influenceafflicts both lagna-lagnesh.Rahu is in exact trine (not good for progeny) from lagna-LL. Lagnesh isdebilitated in lagna in navamsha and navamsha LL is in 8H with 8L. Anexalted venus in navamsh lagna, but it is the 3/8 lord, not good for lagnagiving obstacles and problems. From Moon, moon is also 8L in lagna, aspectedby 3L Saturn (6L from lagna).These are some issues which can predispose the chart to challenges in life.Continuous supportive dashas often lift the chart, which has not happened.12L sun

with its MD at the prime of life could have given you a difficulttime. In D-10, Moon is LL in 8H, hence not expected to give good resultsregarding profession. Mars is 3/8 lord, understandably not encouraging forvirgo lagna in 12H.For any extraordinary rise or achievement, there must be a good number ofrajyogas in both d-1 and d-9. Involvement of lagna/lagnesh or moon/moon signlord is a must in rajyogas (as in Einstein's chart). This seems to bemissing.Saturn is exalted 5L aspecting 9L venus, giving spiritual inclinations andprogress, but Saturn is also 6L which afflicts venus, both its signs, moonand cancer, which affects the significations of both moon and venus.Rahu with its exalted dispositor seems to be a good dasha for spiritualsadhna etc., but will also bring forth challenging issues from Ra-Veonwards. This might test your creativity in handling the situation.Thank you for

sharing your chart.Best RegardsNeelam//ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> Not responding to this post is your equanimity not mine.Once again sorry> for the out burst.....> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > you mentioned that you have been following the thread with avid> > interest.I have already expressed about this thing SRI in my previous> > postings.Once again i request one and all with humility to remove> > either sri or ji as per their choice and wish.This sudden change(mars> in> > my 12th in the natal chart and in 10th in transit aspg lagna)> specially> > after discussing my

chart is simply making me uncomfirtable just like> > PKY IN my chart.> >> > Balasubramaniam ji i know the things you mentioned about SRI but> still> > i am not comfirtable. Somehow i am comfirtable with sir than sri,the> > alphabet are same know,and also Rahu in 5th and the dispositor sat in> > 2nd speaks in this regard not ME....> >> > i just want to mention about PKY in my chart since nobody is> discussing> > about it.Only those who have this know what it is.It has got a double> > effect my friends with natural and functional malefics zooming in and> on> > lagna and 10th lord as well.All hell breaks out!!!...> >> > I have a nipuna yoga and bhadra yoga aswell and jup in 10th. otherwise> > what happens no body can even imagine my friends.Since this is> supposed> > to be a

discssion group i cameout with my birth details and i know> this> > chart is a model for research for those who are interested and sincere> > in their aproach.> >> > The astrologer whome i met first time and also mentioned sometime back> > hapened to be a k.p astrologer who also triggered astrology in me( a> non> > believer) asked me if i already know astrology and also told me not to> > worry about PKY!!(sorry yogesh ji).> >> > //you are hemmed in between Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.//> > i am neither.SRI also means wealth balasubramaniam ji.But sure i want> it> > badly....> >> > and sorry Balasubramaniam ji,> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> >> >> >> >> > .> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

Balasubramaniam> > Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Gopiji> > >> > > Pranams. There is nothing wrong in addressing you> > with 'Shri'. Shri is the term which is bringing the auspcious tidings> > to the addressee. Hence it is very important in our Hindu culture.> > Your lagna may be in PKY. But with the above, you are hemmed in> between> > Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.> > >> > > with regards> > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > >> > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> Gopi> > Jee> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > >

Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 10:17 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > > thanks a lot for your encouraging post.Just one request please> remove> > either sri or ji.Choice is yours.But those two in front and back is> too> > much like my lagna in PKY.....> > > Warm regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam> > Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Gopiji,> > > > Pranams. I had been avidly watching the thread. The> > learned members of the group gave their opinion on your chart.. You> > have taken everything with utmost humility and equanimity. The life> > situations that had been experienced by

you gave you enough power of> > endurance. It is heartening to note that the chart reveals good scope> > of spiritual progress by you. I am really happy that a pure soul like> > you should attain the ultimate. God bless you.> > > > BTW you are the one who had taken my query on spiritual progress> > seriouly and gave your opinion which gave me a great confidence.> > > >> > > > Wishing you all the best> > > > with warm regards> > > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Sun, 20/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ . wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> > Gopi Jee> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com> > > > Sunday, 20 September, 2009, 11:01 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > good post...> > > > regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan"> > msbohra62@ .> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > >> > > > > //anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters> destroy> > it and lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona> > houses....//> > > > >> > > > > The same i have observed and asked you that personal question !> > > > >> > > > > 8th

house is for transformation, a deep knowledge,a deep> > understanding any subject,a root cause of any transformation. So 5th> and> > 7th lord are in Yukti in 8th house of Navmansa insist me to asked the> > question.> > > > >> > > > > Where spiritual development can be see by "Vimshamsha" division> > chart where you have Jupiter and Rahu together in 8th house in Mercury> > sign ,the Lagana lord Rashi.So you are in search of mysterious word> with> > deep interest..> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear

Bohra ji,> > > > > > i dont know why you think like this any way i was not at all> > offended> > > > > > and you are not capable of ofending!!> > > > > > //It was because 5th lord in 2nd and 7th lord Jupiter is> > aspecting it,in> > > > > > Navamasa 5th,7th lord are together in 8th house.//> > > > > > anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters> destroy> > it and> > > > > > lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha> trikona> > > > > > houses...> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I respect for your ethics,i also follow the same,no> > professional> > > > > > interest in

Astrology.Not running after money where money is> > essential> > > > > > for survival.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks to reply ,once again excuse me for personal question.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > e:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > i evver had inclination/ desire e<gopor marriage or

love.I> > was under> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > impi evvor it was a natioomise(even now)I will never/ever> > compromise> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > life on my own.I just walked out of jobs uncompromisingly.> > May be the> > > > > > > > reason for financial situation.Even now i dont want> > > > > > toproffessionalise> > > > > > > > my knowledge and make money out of astrology by> > compromising. Thissio> > > > > > > > pur> > > > > > > > my knowledge anobody can get offended in anyway.I am> telling> > you> > > > > > > > since you have asked for it as a well wisher/friend. ....> > > > > > > > Love and

regards,> > > > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > > > anientt_indian_ astrology,> > "msbohra62"> > > > > > > > <msbora62@> wrrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > DindiGopi ji,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thans foo yyour appreciation words.> > > > > > > > wrrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > an understand ab ji,> > > > > > > >ur liking of "Monyyoui ance) but couwordst> > > > > > > > g> > > > > > > > > e reason for money matter.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Not to get Marriage is sole

your decision or due to any> > love> > > > > > affair> > > > > > > > ?Please excuse me if I am asking you very personal> > question,it is> > > > > > just> > > > > > > > to satisfy my observation.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "gopalakrishna"> > > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > Dear B> > > > > > > Bohrji,> > > > > > > ,> > > > > > > > > > this is something. You hithe b llll's eye.I would li> > Dear B> > > > > > > Bohrjere> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > > > how did you get the below mell's ed.> > > > > > > > > > // Dear Gopi ji, Rahu in 5> > > > > > > > > h low did in Vargotam Uchchahaashihi> > > > > > > > > > esese all makeaman who bebieve i onlyly final> authority> > and> > > > > > aaashi> > > > > > > i> > > > > > > > > > nts t ahi mthereal targbebieve wa onlyly final> onventioy> >

and> > > > > > > > ma> > > > > > >> > > > > > > s> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >s to hir waereal their own experiencesare> > > > > > > > > > this is it.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >makes> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > //5th hwn experiences. /dren also so their child are> >> > so> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > conventional and well educated in a specialty of filed where> > chart> > > > > > >

> > > ownentYou) have good knowledge of so many field but> not> > the> > > > > > master> > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > any field.Technically you are good,you can learn well> by> > only> > > > > > > > > > observation only.//> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > since i am not married till date no question of> > children.the> > > > > > other> > > > > > > > part> > > > > > > > > > is corect as well!!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Your Rahu position is verarak ikarak in this period> > you have> > > > > > > >

ac> > ed> > > > > > > > > > so many td wgll inwill in rest periods> > perihu.Interestingl y in> > > > > > > > Chalit> > > > > > > > > >ny tr Rahu in 4th in resp perioord of 4th, in 9th s> > Yog-ks> > > > > > Yog-karak.> > > > > > > o co> no ..meins4th> > > > > > > nd Jup>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > s > /n 9ti oyourare iu are in> > > > > > > o co> or ary or Ac..> > > > > > > >t rel>> > > > > > > ed jo>>> > > > > > > > > s > /> > > > > > > have oo manye ppoarenitythe ry ormoney.Your Mart relchalit> > chart is> >

> > > > > > > > Neech in 11thh itnity to eakhat you Your Mt loin in> ney> > in> > > > > > Lands> > > > > > > > an prop> > > > > > > > pr.Mirties.Might be you have invested all ready in proper> > > > > > > > an nd> > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > wis.Migt by wyou multiplication. //> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >operts inandcounts but everything else is not....> > > > > > > > > > Majority is corect .congrats. Please keep it> up.....you> > are> > > > > > reading> > > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > > blind char> warm> > > >

> > > > > warm regards,> > > > > > > > > > gopi..> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > These are some my observation, pleaseards,> > > > > > > rm the same,wh> > > > > > > > mxtend> > > > > > > > my> > > > > > > > > > reading is right.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > rea>> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > e:>

> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tripathy th> > > > > > > > > > > s>> > > > > > > > >> > > n i> > > > > > > > > > > ursuro> > > > > > > > > > > ururr u us way ooishna" <h i i l verery m chrery> much.> > > > > > > > adress> > > > > > > > > > > > e i,> > > > > > > > h> > > > > > > > > > th> > > > > > > > > >andedony andedowhw etMahwhw> > > > > > > > adres.> > > > > > > >.Mc ll l i i,h.eheiu to to> > > > > > > > > > > u ony anhe ehe s> > >

> > > > Mahwhw a> > > > > > > > > >r.Mc.Mc e th s ro o y iopoo yi iopore eea e alhe c>> > > > > > > aeast c>> > > > > > > > my2e2my> e> > > > > > > > > e > e> > > > > > > > h o y ioyoo yi iop> > > > > > > re eea eoeaet lavl hadavhvtady2e2me> e> > > > > > > >dtadb ebines>> > > > > > > b si hys> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >e> > > > > > > > > l o soy> > > > > > > > > > > yr h> > > > > > > > vt> ybehds andb ebnnem ysno no ol 5 lnd 5 l le eb.> > > > > > > > > > b> > > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > y b.> > > > > > > > > > > durdrddsfrdrds,> > > > > > > >> >> > --> > > > > > > --- a> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > -- a> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn> > more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek> > http://in.. com/trynew> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopiji,

Pranams. Kindly relax.Don't feel sorry.I am not at all offended. You have become slightly emotional. That's all.

with best regards

S.R.Balasubramaniam --- On Wed, 23/9/09, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee Date: Wednesday, 23 September, 2009, 9:53 PM

Dear Balasubramaniam ji,Not responding to this post is your equanimity not mine.Once again sorry for the out burst.....Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> you mentioned that you have been following the thread with avid> interest.I have already expressed about this thing SRI in my previous> postings.Once again i request one and all with humility to remove> either sri or ji as per their choice and wish.This sudden change(mars in> my 12th in the natal chart and in 10th in transit aspg lagna) specially> after discussing my chart is simply making me uncomfirtable just like> PKY IN my chart.> > Balasubramaniam ji i know the things you mentioned about SRI but still> i am not comfirtable. Somehow i am comfirtable with sir than sri,the>

alphabet are same know,and also Rahu in 5th and the dispositor sat in> 2nd speaks in this regard not ME....> > i just want to mention about PKY in my chart since nobody is discussing> about it.Only those who have this know what it is.It has got a double> effect my friends with natural and functional malefics zooming in and on> lagna and 10th lord as well.All hell breaks out!!!...> > I have a nipuna yoga and bhadra yoga aswell and jup in 10th. otherwise> what happens no body can even imagine my friends.Since this is supposed> to be a discssion group i cameout with my birth details and i know this> chart is a model for research for those who are interested and sincere> in their aproach.> > The astrologer whome i met first time and also mentioned sometime back> hapened to be a k.p astrologer who also triggered astrology in me( a non> believer)

asked me if i already know astrology and also told me not to> worry about PKY!!(sorry yogesh ji).> > //you are hemmed in between Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.//> i am neither.SRI also means wealth balasubramaniam ji.But sure i want it> badly....> > and sorry Balasubramaniam ji,> Love and regards,> gopi.> > > > > .> ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam> Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Gopiji> >> > Pranams. There is nothing wrong in addressing you> with 'Shri'.. Shri is the term which is bringing the auspcious tidings> to the addressee. Hence it is very important in our Hindu culture. > Your lagna may be in PKY. But with the above, you are hemmed in between> Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.> >> > with

regards> > S.R.Balasubramaniam> >> > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> >> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi> Jee> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 10:17 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > thanks a lot for your encouraging post.Just one request please remove> either sri or ji.Choice is yours.But those two in front and back is too> much like my lagna in PKY.....> > Warm regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam> Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Gopiji,> > > Pranams.

I had been avidly watching the thread. The> learned members of the group gave their opinion on your chart.. You> have taken everything with utmost humility and equanimity. The life> situations that had been experienced by you gave you enough power of> endurance. It is heartening to note that the chart reveals good scope> of spiritual progress by you. I am really happy that a pure soul like> you should attain the ultimate. God bless you.> > > BTW you are the one who had taken my query on spiritual progress> seriouly and gave your opinion which gave me a great confidence.> > >> > > Wishing you all the best> > > with warm regards> > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > >> > >> > > --- On Sun, 20/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ . wrote:> > >> > >> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

..> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> Gopi Jee> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, 20 September, 2009, 11:01 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > good post...> > > regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan"> msbohra62@ .> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > >> > > > //anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters destroy> it and lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona> houses....//> > > >> > > > The same i have observed and asked you that personal question !> > >

>> > > > 8th house is for transformation, a deep knowledge,a deep> understanding any subject,a root cause of any transformation. So 5th and> 7th lord are in Yukti in 8th house of Navmansa insist me to asked the> question.> > > >> > > > Where spiritual development can be see by "Vimshamsha" division> chart where you have Jupiter and Rahu together in 8th house in Mercury> sign ,the Lagana lord Rashi.So you are in search of mysterious word with> deep interest..> > > >> > > > Thanks,> > > >> > > > M.S.Bohra> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > i dont know why you think like this any

way i was not at all> offended> > > > > and you are not capable of ofending!!> > > > > //It was because 5th lord in 2nd and 7th lord Jupiter is> aspecting it,in> > > > > Navamasa 5th,7th lord are together in 8th house.//> > > > > anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters destroy> it and> > > > > lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona> > > > > houses...> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > gopi.> > > > > >> > > > > > I respect for your ethics,i also follow the same,no> professional> > > > > interest in Astrology.Not running after money where money is> essential> > > > > for survival.> > > > > >> > > > > >

Thanks to reply ,once again excuse me for personal question.> > > > > >> > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > e:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > > i evver had inclination/ desire e<gopor marriage or love.I> was under> > > > > the> > > > > > > impi evvor it was a natioomise(even now)I will never/ever> compromise> > > > > in> > > > > > > life on my own.I just walked out of

jobs uncompromisingly.> May be the> > > > > > > reason for financial situation.Even now i dont want> > > > > toproffessionalise> > > > > > > my knowledge and make money out of astrology by> compromising. Thissio> > > > > > > pur> > > > > > > my knowledge anobody can get offended in anyway.I am telling> you> > > > > > > since you have asked for it as a well wisher/friend. ....> > > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > > anientt_indian_ astrology,> "msbohra62"> > > > > > > <msbora62@> wrrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > DindiGopi ji,> > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > Thans foo yyour appreciation words.> > > > > > > wrrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > an understand ab ji,> > > > > > >ur liking of "Monyyoui ance) but couwordst> > > > > > > g> > > > > > > > e reason for money matter.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Not to get Marriage is sole your decision or due to any> love> > > > > affair> > > > > > > ?Please excuse me if I am asking you very personal> question,it is> > > > > just> > > > > > > to satisfy my observation.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > >> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "gopalakrishna"> > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear B> > > > > > Bohrji,> > > > > > ,> > > > > > > > > this is something. You hithe b llll's eye.I would li> Dear B> > > > > > Bohrjere> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > > how did you get the below mell's ed.> > > > > > > > > // Dear Gopi ji, Rahu in 5> > > > > > > > h low

did in Vargotam Uchchahaashihi> > > > > > > > > esese all makeaman who bebieve i onlyly final authority> and> > > > > aaashi> > > > > > i> > > > > > > > > nts t ahi mthereal targbebieve wa onlyly final onventioy> and> > > > > > > ma> > > > > >> > > > > > s> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >s to hir waereal their own experiencesare> > > > > > > > > this is it.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >makes> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > //5th hwn experiences. /dren also so their child are

>> so> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > conventional and well educated in a specialty of filed where> chart> > > > > > > > > ownentYou) have good knowledge of so many field but not> the> > > > > master> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > any field.Technically you are good,you can learn well by> only> > > > > > > > > observation only.//> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > since i am not married till date no question of> children.the> > > > > other> > > > > > > part> > > > > > > > > is corect as well!!> > > > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > > > > Your Rahu position is verarak ikarak in this period> you have> > > > > > > ac> > ed> > > > > > > > > so many td wgll inwill in rest periods> perihu.Interestingl y in> > > > > > > Chalit> > > > > > > > >ny tr Rahu in 4th in resp perioord of 4th, in 9th s> Yog-ks> > > > > Yog-karak.> > > > > > o co> no ..meins4th> > > > > > nd Jup>> > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > s > /n 9ti oyourare iu are in> > > > > > o co> or ary or Ac..> > > > > > >t rel>> > > > > > ed jo>>> > > > > > > > s > /> > > > > > have oo manye

ppoarenitythe ry ormoney.Your Mart relchalit> chart is> > > > > > > > > Neech in 11thh itnity to eakhat you Your Mt loin in ney> in> > > > > Lands> > > > > > > an prop> > > > > > > pr.Mirties.Might be you have invested all ready in proper> > > > > > > an nd> > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > wis.Migt by wyou multiplication. //> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >operts inandcounts but everything else is not....> > > > > > > > > Majority is corect .congrats. Please keep it up.....you> are> > > > > reading> > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > blind char> warm> > > > > > >

> warm regards,> > > > > > > > > gopi..> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > These are some my observation, pleaseards,> > > > > > rm the same,wh> > > > > > > mxtend> > > > > > > my> > > > > > > > > reading is right.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > rea>> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > e:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

> > Dear Tripathy th> > > > > > > > > > s>> > > > > > > >> > > n i> > > > > > > > > > ursuro> > > > > > > > > > ururr u us way ooishna" <h i i l verery m chrery much.> > > > > > > adress> > > > > > > > > > > e i,> > > > > > > h> > > > > > > > > th> > > > > > > > >andedony andedowhw etMahwhw> > > > > > > adres.> > > > > > >..Mc ll l i i,h.eheiu to to> > > > > > > > > > u ony anhe ehe s> > > > > > Mahwhw a> > > > > > > > >r.Mc.Mc e th s ro o y iopoo yi iopore eea e alhe c>> > > > > > aeast c>>

> > > > > > my2e2my> e> > > > > > > > e > e> > > > > > > h o y ioyoo yi iop> > > > > > re eea eoeaet lavl hadavhvtady2e2me> e> > > > > > >dtadb ebines>> > > > > > b si hys> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >e> > > > > > > > l o soy> > > > > > > > > > yr h> > > > > > > vt> ybehds andb ebnnem ysno no ol 5 lnd 5 l le eb.> > > > > > > > > b> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > y b.> > > > > > > > > > durdrddsfrdrds,> > > > > > >> >> > --> > > >

> > --- a> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > -- a> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn> more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek> http://in.. com/trynew> >>

Try the new India Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji, Manoj ji,Please allow me to intervene! You are both right and understand, just a little gap in the timeline.2/7/11 houses are seen for 'getting married'. While 8/12 will commence their role 'after getting married'.

Specially in the Indian scenario, whether one would get married or not, would be seen from 7 primarily and 2/11 additionally.And 8/12 come into the picture thereafter. They should be seen for quality and continuity of marriage. However, according to some scholars, malefic influence on 8/12 houses also contributes in the delay factor, may be Vandana ji wanted to bring out that role.

Anyhow, each house involves the rest of ELEVEN in its own affairs, in some way or the other.Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam2009/9/23 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Dear Vandana Ji,

Thank you for your explanations. Even though I may not agree 100%, I appreciate your explanation. I have not had to use 8 or 12 so far. With 2, 7, 11 and 9 through dasha, gochara, navamsha and rashi dispositors or nak dispositors connected to the above houses, combined with Venus and Jupiter I have been able to explain marriages. Especially if we also used Chandra Lagna.

I know many Systems approach people use 8, 12, but they dont use chandra Lagna or Nakshatras, so may be in that case one is forced to include many more houses to explain events. 

Regards,

-Manoj

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:43:34 AM Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear Manojji,8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house activates through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } personmay get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h} to have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to get that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.

Regards.vandana mishra.--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jeeancient_indian_ astrology

Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM  Dear Vandana Ji, Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry for asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is primarily 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the 7th can " sustain " marriage, but, can it be used to " denote " marriage? Also 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?

Regards, -Manoj Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi

Jee  Respected sreenadhji,I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am still relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same planetary combination with changing moon position in context of dasha sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have understood from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry is -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never comes not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially

When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again supported by same bad dasha.in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot even a single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses

for marriage 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,

VANDANA MISHRA-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog " <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Vanadana ji,> If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a

> potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage could/will> happen at that time.> * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in 2nd, 9th,> 11th etc> * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated lords,

> or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house> But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a> marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding dasa>

comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the marriage - if> only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that marriage> will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.

> So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point to -> * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the result> didn't materilized)> * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well as

> divorce came)> * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating> marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)> * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the dasa

> indicating sainthood came)> * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken and> became a saint)> So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the results> that GENERATE the results, but it is the

dasas which DELIVER them. So> just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in 7th or> 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot come to> the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken marriage or

> denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will therefore> check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether it was> a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,

> bachelor-saint etc.> As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with changing> moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate all> these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!

> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> >> > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,>

> Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was wondering> how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down or> denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka

> venus�has to be afflicted.> > With Regards to all,> > VANDANA MISHRA> >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Thank you for the clarification. I now understand what point Vandana Ji was trying to make and yes it makes sense when we look at it from that angle.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:33:31 PMRe: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear Vandana ji, Manoj ji,Please allow me to intervene! You are both right and understand, just a little gap in the timeline.2/7/11 houses are seen for 'getting married'. While 8/12 will commence their role 'after getting married'. Specially in the Indian scenario, whether one would get married or not, would be seen from 7 primarily and 2/11 additionally.And 8/12 come into the picture thereafter. They should be seen for quality and continuity of marriage. However, according to some scholars, malefic influence on 8/12 houses also contributes in the delay factor, may be Vandana ji wanted to bring out that role.Anyhow, each house involves the rest of ELEVEN in its own affairs, in some way or the other.Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam

2009/9/23 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Dear Vandana Ji,

I know many Systems approach people use 8, 12, but they dont use chandra Lagna or Nakshatras, so may be in that case one is forced to include many more houses to explain events.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91 >

ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, September 23, 2009 9:43:34 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear Manojji,8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house activates through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } personmay get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h} to have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to get that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.Regards.vandana mishra.--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jeeancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM Dear Vandana Ji, Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry for asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is primarily 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the 7th can "sustain" marriage, but, can it be used to "denote" marriage? Also 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage? Regards, -Manoj Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi

Jee Respected sreenadhji,I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am still relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same planetary combination with changing moon position in context of dasha sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have understood from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry is -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never comes not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especiallyWhen IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again supported by same bad dasha.in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot even a single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses

for marriage 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,VANDANA MISHRA-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Vanadana ji,> If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a> potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage could/will> happen at that time.> * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in 2nd, 9th,> 11th etc> * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated lords,> or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house> But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a> marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding dasa>

comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the marriage - if> only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that marriage> will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.> So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point to -> * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the result> didn't materilized)> * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well as> divorce came)> * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating> marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)> * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the dasa> indicating sainthood came)> * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken and> became a saint)> So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the results> that GENERATE the results, but it is the

dasas which DELIVER them. So> just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in 7th or> 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot come to> the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken marriage or> denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will therefore> check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether it was> a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,> bachelor-saint etc.> As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with changing> moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate all> these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> >> > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,>

> Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was wondering> how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down or> denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka> venus�has to be afflicted.> > With Regards to all,> > VANDANA MISHRA> >>

Guest guest

As far as I gather and remember, 8th house and 12th house are not the houses connected with marriage. They can surely give marriage but for that they need to connect with seventh house or second house.

regards,

Mouji--- On Wed, 9/23/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:26 PM

Dear Vanadana Ji,

If you do come across a chart where 8H and or 12H triggers a marriage without involving 2, 7, 11 and 9 houses, please do kindly share so I can learn, and adjust my parameters of judgement. Learning Jyotish is a life long journey, the learning never ends, probably spans several life times too ....

Regards,

-Manoj

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91 >ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, September 23, 2009 9:43:34 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Dear Manojji,8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house activates through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } personmay get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h} to have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to get that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.Regards.vandana mishra.

Guest guest

Dear Balasubramaniam ji,now i am totally relaxed by your address itself....Love and regards,gopi. , Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Gopiji,> Pranams. Kindly relax.Don't feel sorry.I am not at all offended. You have become slightly emotional. That's all.> > with best regards> S.R.Balasubramaniam > > --- On Wed, 23/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927 wrote:> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee> > Wednesday, 23 September, 2009, 9:53 PM> > > > > > > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> Not responding to this post is your equanimity not mine.Once again sorry for the out burst.....> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > you mentioned that you have been following the thread with avid> > interest.I have already expressed about this thing SRI in my previous> > postings.Once again i request one and all with humility to remove> > either sri or ji as per their choice and wish.This sudden change(mars in> > my 12th in the natal chart and in 10th in transit aspg lagna) specially> > after discussing my chart is simply making me uncomfirtable just like> > PKY IN my chart.> > > > Balasubramaniam ji i know the things you mentioned about SRI but still> > i am not comfirtable. Somehow i am comfirtable with sir than sri,the> > alphabet are same know,and also Rahu in 5th and the dispositor sat in> > 2nd speaks in this regard not ME....> > > > i just want to mention about PKY in my chart since nobody is discussing> > about it.Only those who have this know what it is.It has got a double> > effect my friends with natural and functional malefics zooming in and on> > lagna and 10th lord as well.All hell breaks out!!!...> > > > I have a nipuna yoga and bhadra yoga aswell and jup in 10th. otherwise> > what happens no body can even imagine my friends.Since this is supposed> > to be a discssion group i cameout with my birth details and i know this> > chart is a model for research for those who are interested and sincere> > in their aproach.> > > > The astrologer whome i met first time and also mentioned sometime back> > hapened to be a k.p astrologer who also triggered astrology in me( a non> > believer) asked me if i already know astrology and also told me not to> > worry about PKY!!(sorry yogesh ji).> > > > //you are hemmed in between Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.//> > i am neither.SRI also means wealth balasubramaniam ji.But sure i want it> > badly....> > > > and sorry Balasubramaniam ji,> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > > > > > > > > > .> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam> > Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Gopiji> > >> > > Pranams. There is nothing wrong in addressing you> > with 'Shri'. Shri is the term which is bringing the auspcious tidings> > to the addressee. Hence it is very important in our Hindu culture. > > Your lagna may be in PKY. But with the above, you are hemmed in between> > Shreeman and Shrimathi. God bless you.> > >> > > with regards> > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > >> > > --- On Tue, 22/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi> > Jee> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 10:17 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Balasubramaniam ji,> > > thanks a lot for your encouraging post.Just one request please remove> > either sri or ji.Choice is yours.But those two in front and back is too> > much like my lagna in PKY.....> > > Warm regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam> > Ramachandran balsu46@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Gopiji,> > > > Pranams. I had been avidly watching the thread. The> > learned members of the group gave their opinion on your chart.. You> > have taken everything with utmost humility and equanimity. The life> > situations that had been experienced by you gave you enough power of> > endurance. It is heartening to note that the chart reveals good scope> > of spiritual progress by you. I am really happy that a pure soul like> > you should attain the ultimate. God bless you.> > > > BTW you are the one who had taken my query on spiritual progress> > seriouly and gave your opinion which gave me a great confidence.> > > >> > > > Wishing you all the best> > > > with warm regards> > > > S.R.Balasubramaniam> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Sun, 20/9/09, gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ . wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> > Gopi Jee> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Sunday, 20 September, 2009, 11:01 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > good post...> > > > regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sudan"> > msbohra62@ .> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > >> > > > > //anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters destroy> > it and lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona> > houses....//> > > > >> > > > > The same i have observed and asked you that personal question !> > > > >> > > > > 8th house is for transformation, a deep knowledge,a deep> > understanding any subject,a root cause of any transformation. So 5th and> > 7th lord are in Yukti in 8th house of Navmansa insist me to asked the> > question.> > > > >> > > > > Where spiritual development can be see by "Vimshamsha" division> > chart where you have Jupiter and Rahu together in 8th house in Mercury> > sign ,the Lagana lord Rashi.So you are in search of mysterious word with> > deep interest..> > > > >> > > > > Thanks,> > > > >> > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > > i dont know why you think like this any way i was not at all> > offended> > > > > > and you are not capable of ofending!!> > > > > > //It was because 5th lord in 2nd and 7th lord Jupiter is> > aspecting it,in> > > > > > Navamasa 5th,7th lord are together in 8th house.//> > > > > > anyway even if anything like that is there 8th H matters destroy> > it and> > > > > > lead one to moksha since 8th house is one of the moksha trikona> > > > > > houses...> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I respect for your ethics,i also follow the same,no> > professional> > > > > > interest in Astrology.Not running after money where money is> > essential> > > > > > for survival.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks to reply ,once again excuse me for personal question.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > e:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Bohra ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > i evver had inclination/ desire e<gopor marriage or love.I> > was under> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > impi evvor it was a natioomise(even now)I will never/ever> > compromise> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > life on my own.I just walked out of jobs uncompromisingly.> > May be the> > > > > > > > reason for financial situation.Even now i dont want> > > > > > toproffessionalise> > > > > > > > my knowledge and make money out of astrology by> > compromising. Thissio> > > > > > > > pur> > > > > > > > my knowledge anobody can get offended in anyway.I am telling> > you> > > > > > > > since you have asked for it as a well wisher/friend. ....> > > > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > > > gopi.> > > > > > > > anientt_indian_ astrology,> > "msbohra62"> > > > > > > > <msbora62@> wrrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > DindiGopi ji,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thans foo yyour appreciation words.> > > > > > > > wrrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > an understand ab ji,> > > > > > > >ur liking of "Monyyoui ance) but couwordst> > > > > > > > g> > > > > > > > > e reason for money matter.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Not to get Marriage is sole your decision or due to any> > love> > > > > > affair> > > > > > > > ?Please excuse me if I am asking you very personal> > question,it is> > > > > > just> > > > > > > > to satisfy my observation.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "gopalakrishna"> > > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear B> > > > > > > Bohrji,> > > > > > > ,> > > > > > > > > > this is something. You hithe b llll's eye.I would li> > Dear B> > > > > > > Bohrjere> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > > > how did you get the below mell's ed.> > > > > > > > > > // Dear Gopi ji, Rahu in 5> > > > > > > > > h low did in Vargotam Uchchahaashihi> > > > > > > > > > esese all makeaman who bebieve i onlyly final authority> > and> > > > > > aaashi> > > > > > > i> > > > > > > > > > nts t ahi mthereal targbebieve wa onlyly final onventioy> > and> > > > > > > > ma> > > > > > >> > > > > > > s> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >s to hir waereal their own experiencesare> > > > > > > > > > this is it.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >makes> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > //5th hwn experiences. /dren also so their child are >> > so> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > conventional and well educated in a specialty of filed where> > chart> > > > > > > > > > ownentYou) have good knowledge of so many field but not> > the> > > > > > master> > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > any field.Technically you are good,you can learn well by> > only> > > > > > > > > > observation only.//> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > since i am not married till date no question of> > children.the> > > > > > other> > > > > > > > part> > > > > > > > > > is corect as well!!> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Your Rahu position is verarak ikarak in this period> > you have> > > > > > > > ac> > ed> > > > > > > > > > so many td wgll inwill in rest periods> > perihu.Interestingl y in> > > > > > > > Chalit> > > > > > > > > >ny tr Rahu in 4th in resp perioord of 4th, in 9th s> > Yog-ks> > > > > > Yog-karak.> > > > > > > o co> no ..meins4th> > > > > > > nd Jup>> > > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > > > s > /n 9ti oyourare iu are in> > > > > > > o co> or ary or Ac..> > > > > > > >t rel>> > > > > > > ed jo>>> > > > > > > > > s > /> > > > > > > have oo manye ppoarenitythe ry ormoney.Your Mart relchalit> > chart is> > > > > > > > > > Neech in 11thh itnity to eakhat you Your Mt loin in ney> > in> > > > > > Lands> > > > > > > > an prop> > > > > > > > pr.Mirties.Might be you have invested all ready in proper> > > > > > > > an nd> > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > wis.Migt by wyou multiplication. //> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >operts inandcounts but everything else is not....> > > > > > > > > > Majority is corect .congrats. Please keep it up.....you> > are> > > > > > reading> > > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > > blind char> warm> > > > > > > > > warm regards,> > > > > > > > > > gopi..> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > These are some my observation, pleaseards,> > > > > > > rm the same,wh> > > > > > > > mxtend> > > > > > > > my> > > > > > > > > > reading is right.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > rea>> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > e:> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tripathy th> > > > > > > > > > > s>> > > > > > > > >> > > n i> > > > > > > > > > > ursuro> > > > > > > > > > > ururr u us way ooishna" <h i i l verery m chrery much.> > > > > > > > adress> > > > > > > > > > > > e i,> > > > > > > > h> > > > > > > > > > th> > > > > > > > > >andedony andedowhw etMahwhw> > > > > > > > adres.> > > > > > > >.Mc ll l i i,h.eheiu to to> > > > > > > > > > > u ony anhe ehe s> > > > > > > Mahwhw a> > > > > > > > > >r.Mc.Mc e th s ro o y iopoo yi iopore eea e alhe c>> > > > > > > aeast c>> > > > > > > > my2e2my> e> > > > > > > > > e > e> > > > > > > > h o y ioyoo yi iop> > > > > > > re eea eoeaet lavl hadavhvtady2e2me> e> > > > > > > >dtadb ebines>> > > > > > > b si hys> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >e> > > > > > > > > l o soy> > > > > > > > > > > yr h> > > > > > > > vt> ybehds andb ebnnem ysno no ol 5 lnd 5 l le eb.> > > > > > > > > > b> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > y b.> > > > > > > > > > > durdrddsfrdrds,> > > > > > > >> >> > --> > > > > > > --- a> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > -- a> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn> > more. http://in.overview. mail.. com/> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek> > http://in.. com/trynew> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! http://in./trynew>

Guest guest

nothing works independently for example if someone gets job it is just not 10H that activates but also 2h and 11h as they are dhan bhav and labh bhav.same rules applies with marriage too.

REGARDS.

VANDANA MISHRA--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 6:46 AM

As far as I gather and remember, 8th house and 12th house are not the houses connected with marriage. They can surely give marriage but for that they need to connect with seventh house or second house.

regards,

Mouji--- On Wed, 9/23/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jeeancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:26 PM

Dear Vanadana Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_ 91 >ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, September 23, 2009 9:43:34 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

Guest guest

Respected BHASKARJI,

I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in female

chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit relationship.

she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts and sometimes difficulty

in concieving a child . BUT it is a very vague reply becoz rahu is a shadowy

planet so it does not work indepedently for that one has to see placement of its

dispositor,its nakshatra lord and its placement in navamsha.then only one can

come to any conlusion.According to some classic rahu is also a spiritual planet

it can help in dhyan and sadhana and some other occult activities like tantra

kriya.

now you tell me why you are so concerned for female.aren't the male are not

suscepitible to thes traits when rahu is placed in 8h in male chart.Of course

they can't concieve SO LEAVE THAT PORTION.

REGARDS,GOD BLESS.

VANDANA MISHRA.

like tantra sadhna.

But i wonder why woman aren't the male are not prone to above

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Vandana ji,

>

> 8th and 12th house also indicate secret physical unions and enjoyment of

> such pleasures behind closed doors without having a legal signature of

> marriage. Some KP astrologers also consider the 8th house for marriage

> though I may personally not agree with this. It may also indicate sex

> before marriage.

>

> What does Rahu in 8th house signify for a women in her chart according

> to you?

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , Vandna Misra

> <vandana_mishra_91@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Manojji,

> > 8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house activates

> through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } person

> > may get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h} to

> have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to get

> that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.

> >

> > Regards.

> > vandana mishra.

> > --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > Re: Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear

> Gopi Jee

> >

> > Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vandana Ji,

> >

> > Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry for

> asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is primarily

> 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the 7th

> can " sustain " marriage, but, can it be used to " denote " marriage? Also

> 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of

> marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi

> Jee

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected sreenadhji,

> > I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am still

> relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have

> mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different

> stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married

> divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same

> planetary combination with changing moon position in context of dasha

> sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have understood

> from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry is

> -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never comes

> not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially

> > When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again

> supported by same bad dasha.

> >

> > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot even a

> single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for marriage

> 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about

> AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?

> > ...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.

> >

> > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,

> >

> > VANDANA MISHRA

> >

> > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog " sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Vanadana ji,

> > > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a

> > > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage

> could/will

> > > happen at that time.

> > > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in 2nd,

> 9th,

> > > 11th etc

> > > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated

> lords,

> > > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house

> > > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a

> > > marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding

> dasa

> > > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the marriage -

> if

> > > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that

> marriage

> > > will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.

> > > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point to -

> > > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the

> result

> > > didn't materilized)

> > > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well as

> > > divorce came)

> > > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating

> > > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)

> > > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the

> dasa

> > > indicating sainthood came)

> > > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken and

> > > became a saint)

> > > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the

> results

> > > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER them.

> So

> > > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in 7th

> or

> > > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot come

> to

> > > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken marriage or

> > > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will

> therefore

> > > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether it

> was

> > > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,

> > > bachelor-saint etc.

> > > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with changing

> > > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate all

> > > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

> > > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was

> wondering

> > > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken down

> or

> > > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and karaka

> > > venus�has to be afflicted.

> > > > With Regards to all,

> > > > VANDANA MISHRA

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji,

I am amused by your comments.

//now you tell me why you are so concerned for female//

I am really not so much concerned as you tend to feel. But even if I

was, as per suppositions, still it does not matter. At least being a man

I should be concerned for females, which is quite natural.

//I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in female

chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit

relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts and

sometimes difficulty in concieving a child .//

Exactly what I sensed you would reeply back, which is why I asked about

Rahu in 8th for a female. Now you see, at one point of this thread you

have mentioned that 8th house is to be studied for marriage, and now you

have written, its for illicit relationships.

So exactly how do we suggest the 8th for marriage ?

Yes males too are supsecptible I fully agree to same. In fact males are

the cause of corruption of women in society.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Vandna "

>

> Respected BHASKARJI,

> I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in female

chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit

relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts and

sometimes difficulty in concieving a child . BUT it is a very vague

reply becoz rahu is a shadowy planet so it does not work indepedently

for that one has to see placement of its dispositor,its nakshatra lord

and its placement in navamsha.then only one can come to any

conlusion.According to some classic rahu is also a spiritual planet it

can help in dhyan and sadhana and some other occult activities like

tantra kriya.

> now you tell me why you are so concerned for female.aren't the male

are not suscepitible to thes traits when rahu is placed in 8h in male

chart.Of course they can't concieve SO LEAVE THAT PORTION.

> REGARDS,GOD BLESS.

> VANDANA MISHRA.

>

like tantra sadhna.

> But i wonder why woman aren't the male are not prone to above

>

, " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Vandana ji,

> >

> > 8th and 12th house also indicate secret physical unions and

enjoyment of

> > such pleasures behind closed doors without having a legal signature

of

> > marriage. Some KP astrologers also consider the 8th house for

marriage

> > though I may personally not agree with this. It may also indicate

sex

> > before marriage.

> >

> > What does Rahu in 8th house signify for a women in her chart

according

> > to you?

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Vandna Misra

> > <vandana_mishra_91@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Manojji,

> > > 8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house

activates

> > through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } person

> > > may get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h}

to

> > have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to

get

> > that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.

> > >

> > > Regards.

> > > vandana mishra.

> > > --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > > Re: Re: Neechabanga

Rajyoga-dear

> > Gopi Jee

> > >

> > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vandana Ji,

> > >

> > > Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry

for

> > asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is

primarily

> > 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the

7th

> > can " sustain " marriage, but, can it be used to " denote " marriage?

Also

> > 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of

> > marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear

Gopi

> > Jee

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected sreenadhji,

> > > I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am

still

> > relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have

> > mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different

> > stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married

> > divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same

> > planetary combination with changing moon position in context of

dasha

> > sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have

understood

> > from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry

is

> > -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never

comes

> > not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially

> > > When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again

> > supported by same bad dasha.

> > >

> > > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot

even a

> > single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for

marriage

> > 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about

> > AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?

> > > ...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.

> > >

> > > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,

> > >

> > > VANDANA MISHRA

> > >

> > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog "

sreesog@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vanadana ji,

> > > > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a

> > > > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage

> > could/will

> > > > happen at that time.

> > > > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in

2nd,

> > 9th,

> > > > 11th etc

> > > > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated

> > lords,

> > > > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house

> > > > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a

> > > > marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding

> > dasa

> > > > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the

marriage -

> > if

> > > > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that

> > marriage

> > > > will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.

> > > > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point

to -

> > > > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the

> > result

> > > > didn't materilized)

> > > > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well

as

> > > > divorce came)

> > > > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating

> > > > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)

> > > > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the

> > dasa

> > > > indicating sainthood came)

> > > > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken

and

> > > > became a saint)

> > > > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the

> > results

> > > > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER

them.

> > So

> > > > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in

7th

> > or

> > > > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot

come

> > to

> > > > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken

marriage or

> > > > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will

> > therefore

> > > > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether

it

> > was

> > > > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,

> > > > bachelor-saint etc.

> > > > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with

changing

> > > > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate

all

> > > > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

> > > > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was

> > wondering

> > > > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken

down

> > or

> > > > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and

karaka

> > > > venus�has to be afflicted.

> > > > > With Regards to all,

> > > > > VANDANA MISHRA

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

yes i repeat rahu in 8h can give marriage as it is natural karaka for marriage.again i repeat it does not work indepedently already mentioned factors has to be taken into consideration.

before taking any decision about its significance.

Regards.

VANDANA MISHRA--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 10:15 AM

Dear Vandana ji,I am amused by your comments.//now you tell me why you are so concerned for female//I am really not so much concerned as you tend to feel. But even if Iwas, as per suppositions, still it does not matter. At least being a manI should be concerned for females, which is quite natural.//I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in femalechart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicitrelationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts andsometimes difficulty in concieving a child .//Exactly what I sensed you would reeply back, which is why I asked aboutRahu in 8th for a female. Now you see, at one point of this thread youhave mentioned that 8th house is to be studied for marriage, and now youhave written, its for illicit relationships.So exactly how do we suggest the 8th for marriage ?Yes males

too are supsecptible I fully agree to same. In fact males arethe cause of corruption of women in society.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna"<vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> Respected BHASKARJI,> I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in femalechart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicitrelationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts andsometimes difficulty in concieving a child . BUT it is a very vaguereply becoz rahu is a shadowy planet so it does not work indepedentlyfor that one has to see placement of its dispositor,its nakshatra lordand its placement in navamsha.then only

one can come to anyconlusion.According to some classic rahu is also a spiritual planet itcan help in dhyan and sadhana and some other occult activities liketantra kriya.> now you tell me why you are so concerned for female.aren' t the maleare not suscepitible to thes traits when rahu is placed in 8h in malechart.Of course they can't concieve SO LEAVE THAT PORTION.> REGARDS,GOD BLESS.> VANDANA MISHRA.>>>>>>>> like tantra sadhna.> But i wonder why woman aren't the male are not prone to above>>>>>>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >>

>> > Dear Vandana ji,> >> > 8th and 12th house also indicate secret physical unions andenjoyment of> > such pleasures behind closed doors without having a legal signatureof> > marriage. Some KP astrologers also consider the 8th house formarriage> > though I may personally not agree with this. It may also indicatesex> > before marriage.> >> > What does Rahu in 8th house signify for a women in her chartaccording> > to you?> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:>

> >> > > Dear Manojji,> > > 8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this houseactivates> > through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } person> > > may get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h}to> > have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.toget> > that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.> > >> > > Regards.> > > vandana mishra.> > > --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: NeechabangaRajyoga-dear> > Gopi Jee> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vandana Ji,> > >> > > Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorryfor> > asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it isprimarily> > 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the7th> > can "sustain" marriage, but, can it be used to "denote" marriage?Also> > 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of> > marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> >

>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dearGopi> > Jee> > >> > >> > >> > > Respected sreenadhji,> > > I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i amstill> > relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have> > mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different> > stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married> > divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same> > planetary combination with

changing moon position in context ofdasha> > sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i haveunderstood> > from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querryis> > -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha nevercomes> > not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially> > > When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again> > supported by same bad dasha.> > >> > > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnoteven a> > single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses formarriage> > 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h..lets say no MD but again what about> > AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?> > > ...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.> > >>

> > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,> > >> > > VANDANA MISHRA> > >> > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog"sreesog@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Vanadana ji,> > > > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a> > > > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage> > could/will> > > > happen at that time.> > > > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in2nd,> > 9th,> > > > 11th etc> > > > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated> > lords,> > > > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house> > > > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a> > > > marriage,

death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding> > dasa> > > > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after themarriage -> > if> > > > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that> > marriage> > > > will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination..> > > > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can pointto -> > > > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the> > result> > > > didn't materilized)> > > > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as wellas> > > > divorce came)> > > > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating> > > > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)> > > > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating

marriage did not come but the> > dasa> > > > indicating sainthood came)> > > > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage brokenand> > > > became a saint)> > > > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the> > results> > > > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVERthem.> > So> > > > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in7th> > or> > > > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannotcome> > to> > > > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of brokenmarriage or> > > > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will> > therefore> > > > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding

whetherit> > was> > > > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,> > > > bachelor-saint etc.> > > > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination withchanging> > > > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicateall> > > > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,> > > > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was> > wondering> > > > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later brokendown>

> or> > > > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h andkaraka> > > > venus�has to be afflicted.> > > > > With Regards to all,> > > > > VANDANA MISHRA> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Vandanaji,

Just to say Rahu in 8th can give marriage in its mahadasa, i am providing you

the example.

November 3, 1981

Time: 11:25:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 76 E 34' 00 " , 27 N 03' 00 "

Bandikui, India

In this chart of Dhanu Lagna and rasi, rahu is in 8th house and she got marrried

in Rahu\jupiter antardasa on 25th nov 07.

Jupiter is aspecting 7th house from 11th house.

Thanks,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Vandna Misra

>

> yes i repeat rahu in 8h can give marriage as it is natural karaka for

marriage.again i repeat it does not work indepedently already mentioned factors

has to be taken into consideration.

> before taking any decision about its significance.

> Regards.

> VANDANA MISHRA

>

> --- On Thu, 9/24/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee

>

> Thursday, September 24, 2009, 10:15 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vandana ji,

>

> I am amused by your comments.

>

> //now you tell me why you are so concerned for female//

>

> I am really not so much concerned as you tend to feel. But even if I

> was, as per suppositions, still it does not matter. At least being a man

> I should be concerned for females, which is quite natural.

>

> //I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in female

> chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit

> relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts and

> sometimes difficulty in concieving a child .//

>

> Exactly what I sensed you would reeply back, which is why I asked about

> Rahu in 8th for a female. Now you see, at one point of this thread you

> have mentioned that 8th house is to be studied for marriage, and now you

> have written, its for illicit relationships.

>

> So exactly how do we suggest the 8th for marriage ?

>

> Yes males too are supsecptible I fully agree to same. In fact males are

> the cause of corruption of women in society.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vandna "

> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected BHASKARJI,

> > I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in female

> chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit

> relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts and

> sometimes difficulty in concieving a child . BUT it is a very vague

> reply becoz rahu is a shadowy planet so it does not work indepedently

> for that one has to see placement of its dispositor,its nakshatra lord

> and its placement in navamsha.then only one can come to any

> conlusion.According to some classic rahu is also a spiritual planet it

> can help in dhyan and sadhana and some other occult activities like

> tantra kriya.

> > now you tell me why you are so concerned for female.aren' t the male

> are not suscepitible to thes traits when rahu is placed in 8h in male

> chart.Of course they can't concieve SO LEAVE THAT PORTION.

> > REGARDS,GOD BLESS.

> > VANDANA MISHRA.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > like tantra sadhna.

> > But i wonder why woman aren't the male are not prone to above

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > >

> > > 8th and 12th house also indicate secret physical unions and

> enjoyment of

> > > such pleasures behind closed doors without having a legal signature

> of

> > > marriage. Some KP astrologers also consider the 8th house for

> marriage

> > > though I may personally not agree with this. It may also indicate

> sex

> > > before marriage.

> > >

> > > What does Rahu in 8th house signify for a women in her chart

> according

> > > to you?

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manojji,

> > > > 8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house

> activates

> > > through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } person

> > > > may get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h}

> to

> > > have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to

> get

> > > that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.

> > > >

> > > > Regards.

> > > > vandana mishra.

> > > > --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga

> Rajyoga-dear

> > > Gopi Jee

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana Ji,

> > > >

> > > > Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry

> for

> > > asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is

> primarily

> > > 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the

> 7th

> > > can " sustain " marriage, but, can it be used to " denote " marriage?

> Also

> > > 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of

> > > marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > -Manoj

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear

> Gopi

> > > Jee

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected sreenadhji,

> > > > I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am

> still

> > > relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have

> > > mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different

> > > stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married

> > > divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same

> > > planetary combination with changing moon position in context of

> dasha

> > > sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have

> understood

> > > from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry

> is

> > > -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never

> comes

> > > not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially

> > > > When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again

> > > supported by same bad dasha.

> > > >

> > > > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot

> even a

> > > single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for

> marriage

> > > 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about

> > > AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?

> > > > ...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.

> > > >

> > > > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,

> > > >

> > > > VANDANA MISHRA

> > > >

> > > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog "

> sreesog@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vanadana ji,

> > > > > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a

> > > > > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage

> > > could/will

> > > > > happen at that time.

> > > > > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in

> 2nd,

> > > 9th,

> > > > > 11th etc

> > > > > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated

> > > lords,

> > > > > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house

> > > > > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a

> > > > > marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding

> > > dasa

> > > > > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the

> marriage -

> > > if

> > > > > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that

> > > marriage

> > > > > will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.

> > > > > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point

> to -

> > > > > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the

> > > result

> > > > > didn't materilized)

> > > > > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well

> as

> > > > > divorce came)

> > > > > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating

> > > > > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)

> > > > > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the

> > > dasa

> > > > > indicating sainthood came)

> > > > > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken

> and

> > > > > became a saint)

> > > > > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the

> > > results

> > > > > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER

> them.

> > > So

> > > > > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in

> 7th

> > > or

> > > > > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot

> come

> > > to

> > > > > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken

> marriage or

> > > > > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will

> > > therefore

> > > > > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether

> it

> > > was

> > > > > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,

> > > > > bachelor-saint etc.

> > > > > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with

> changing

> > > > > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate

> all

> > > > > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

> > > > > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was

> > > wondering

> > > > > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken

> down

> > > or

> > > > > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and

> karaka

> > > > > venus�has to be afflicted.

> > > > > > With Regards to all,

> > > > > > VANDANA MISHRA

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Goelji,

Just yesterday I gave you 2 and a half hours of my time and you gave me a box of mithai, but what I gave you was worth millions of Rupees worth knowledge, practical and applicable in reality which unfortunately you have not registered apparently I am so very sad to say.

I gave you some inputs on your own chart, on transits, on use of Transits and Ruling Planets, and also the power of Bhava Chalita.

In this case too, Rahu moves to the 7th house in Bhava Chalita Chart and so will give results of the 7th house and not the 8th .

regards/Bhaskar.

, "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Dear Vandanaji,> > Just to say Rahu in 8th can give marriage in its mahadasa, i am providing you the example.> > November 3, 1981> Time: 11:25:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 34' 00", 27 N 03' 00"> Bandikui, India> > In this chart of Dhanu Lagna and rasi, rahu is in 8th house and she got marrried in Rahu\jupiter antardasa on 25th nov 07.> > Jupiter is aspecting 7th house from 11th house.> > Thanks,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> > , Vandna Misra vandana_mishra_91@ wrote:> >> > yes i repeat rahu in 8h can give marriage as it is natural karaka for marriage.again i repeat it does not work indepedently already mentioned factors has to be taken into consideration.> > before taking any decision about its significance.> > Regards.> > VANDANA MISHRA> > > > --- On Thu, 9/24/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear Gopi Jee> > > > Thursday, September 24, 2009, 10:15 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > > I am amused by your comments.> > > > //now you tell me why you are so concerned for female//> > > > I am really not so much concerned as you tend to feel. But even if I> > was, as per suppositions, still it does not matter. At least being a man> > I should be concerned for females, which is quite natural.> > > > //I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in female> > chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit> > relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts and> > sometimes difficulty in concieving a child .//> > > > Exactly what I sensed you would reeply back, which is why I asked about> > Rahu in 8th for a female. Now you see, at one point of this thread you> > have mentioned that 8th house is to be studied for marriage, and now you> > have written, its for illicit relationships.> > > > So exactly how do we suggest the 8th for marriage ?> > > > Yes males too are supsecptible I fully agree to same. In fact males are> > the cause of corruption of women in society.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna"> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected BHASKARJI,> > > I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in female> > chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit> > relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts and> > sometimes difficulty in concieving a child . BUT it is a very vague> > reply becoz rahu is a shadowy planet so it does not work indepedently> > for that one has to see placement of its dispositor,its nakshatra lord> > and its placement in navamsha.then only one can come to any> > conlusion.According to some classic rahu is also a spiritual planet it> > can help in dhyan and sadhana and some other occult activities like> > tantra kriya.> > > now you tell me why you are so concerned for female.aren' t the male> > are not suscepitible to thes traits when rahu is placed in 8h in male> > chart.Of course they can't concieve SO LEAVE THAT PORTION.> > > REGARDS,GOD BLESS.> > > VANDANA MISHRA.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > like tantra sadhna.> > > But i wonder why woman aren't the male are not prone to above> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > >> > > > 8th and 12th house also indicate secret physical unions and> > enjoyment of> > > > such pleasures behind closed doors without having a legal signature> > of> > > > marriage. Some KP astrologers also consider the 8th house for> > marriage> > > > though I may personally not agree with this. It may also indicate> > sex> > > > before marriage.> > > >> > > > What does Rahu in 8th house signify for a women in her chart> > according> > > > to you?> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Manojji,> > > > > 8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house> > activates> > > > through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage } person> > > > > may get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from 5h}> > to> > > > have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life happiness.to> > get> > > > that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.> > > > >> > > > > Regards.> > > > > vandana mishra.> > > > > --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga> > Rajyoga-dear> > > > Gopi Jee> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Vandana Ji,> > > > >> > > > > Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage? Sorry> > for> > > > asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is> > primarily> > > > 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from the> > 7th> > > > can "sustain" marriage, but, can it be used to "denote" marriage?> > Also> > > > 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of> > > > marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > -Manoj> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> > Gopi> > > > Jee> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Respected sreenadhji,> > > > > I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am> > still> > > > relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you have> > > > mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to different> > > > stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married> > > > divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned same> > > > planetary combination with changing moon position in context of> > dasha> > > > sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have> > understood> > > > from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my querry> > is> > > > -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never> > comes> > > > not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage survives?especially> > > > > When IN same planetatry combination another marriage fails.again> > > > supported by same bad dasha.> > > > >> > > > > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot> > even a> > > > single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for> > marriage> > > > 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what about> > > > AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?> > > > > ...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL COMBINATION.> > > > >> > > > > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,> > > > >> > > > > VANDANA MISHRA> > > > >> > > > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog"> > sreesog@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Vanadana ji,> > > > > > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present, a> > > > > > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage> > > > could/will> > > > > > happen at that time.> > > > > > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in> > 2nd,> > > > 9th,> > > > > > 11th etc> > > > > > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its unaflicated> > > > lords,> > > > > > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house> > > > > > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of a> > > > > > marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the corresponding> > > > dasa> > > > > > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the> > marriage -> > > > if> > > > > > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that> > > > marriage> > > > > > will break due to the cause indicated by the said combination.> > > > > > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can point> > to -> > > > > > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and the> > > > result> > > > > > didn't materilized)> > > > > > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as well> > as> > > > > > divorce came)> > > > > > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa indicating> > > > > > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)> > > > > > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but the> > > > dasa> > > > > > indicating sainthood came)> > > > > > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage broken> > and> > > > > > became a saint)> > > > > > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating the> > > > results> > > > > > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER> > them.> > > > So> > > > > > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics in> > 7th> > > > or> > > > > > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you cannot> > come> > > > to> > > > > > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken> > marriage or> > > > > > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer will> > > > therefore> > > > > > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding whether> > it> > > > was> > > > > > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,> > > > > > bachelor-saint etc.> > > > > > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with> > changing> > > > > > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can indicate> > all> > > > > > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of astrology!> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,> > > > > > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i was> > > > wondering> > > > > > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later broken> > down> > > > or> > > > > > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and> > karaka> > > > > > venus�has to be afflicted.> > > > > > > With Regards to all,> > > > > > > VANDANA MISHRA> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Jupiter aspecting the 7th does not bring in marriage, but on the

contrary Jupiter represents the 7th and 11th by Nakshatra dispositorship

and placement respectively through 7th and 11th, that it brings in

marriage.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " vijay.goel "

<goyalvj wrote:

>

> Dear Vandanaji,

>

> Just to say Rahu in 8th can give marriage in its mahadasa, i am

providing you the example.

>

> November 3, 1981

> Time: 11:25:00

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 76 E 34' 00 " , 27 N 03' 00 "

> Bandikui, India

>

> In this chart of Dhanu Lagna and rasi, rahu is in 8th house and she

got marrried in Rahu\jupiter antardasa on 25th nov 07.

>

> Jupiter is aspecting 7th house from 11th house.

>

> Thanks,

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

> , Vandna Misra

vandana_mishra_91@ wrote:

> >

> > yes i repeat rahu in 8h can give marriage as it is natural karaka

for marriage.again i repeat it does not work indepedently already

mentioned factors has to be taken into consideration.

> > before taking any decision about its significance.

> > Regards.

> > VANDANA MISHRA

> >

> > --- On Thu, 9/24/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear

Gopi Jee

> >

> > Thursday, September 24, 2009, 10:15 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vandana ji,

> >

> > I am amused by your comments.

> >

> > //now you tell me why you are so concerned for female//

> >

> > I am really not so much concerned as you tend to feel. But even if I

> > was, as per suppositions, still it does not matter. At least being a

man

> > I should be concerned for females, which is quite natural.

> >

> > //I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in

female

> > chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit

> > relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts

and

> > sometimes difficulty in concieving a child .//

> >

> > Exactly what I sensed you would reeply back, which is why I asked

about

> > Rahu in 8th for a female. Now you see, at one point of this thread

you

> > have mentioned that 8th house is to be studied for marriage, and now

you

> > have written, its for illicit relationships.

> >

> > So exactly how do we suggest the 8th for marriage ?

> >

> > Yes males too are supsecptible I fully agree to same. In fact males

are

> > the cause of corruption of women in society.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vandna "

> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected BHASKARJI,

> > > I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in

female

> > chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit

> > relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts

and

> > sometimes difficulty in concieving a child . BUT it is a very vague

> > reply becoz rahu is a shadowy planet so it does not work

indepedently

> > for that one has to see placement of its dispositor,its nakshatra

lord

> > and its placement in navamsha.then only one can come to any

> > conlusion.According to some classic rahu is also a spiritual planet

it

> > can help in dhyan and sadhana and some other occult activities like

> > tantra kriya.

> > > now you tell me why you are so concerned for female.aren' t the

male

> > are not suscepitible to thes traits when rahu is placed in 8h in

male

> > chart.Of course they can't concieve SO LEAVE THAT PORTION.

> > > REGARDS,GOD BLESS.

> > > VANDANA MISHRA.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > like tantra sadhna.

> > > But i wonder why woman aren't the male are not prone to above

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vandana ji,

> > > >

> > > > 8th and 12th house also indicate secret physical unions and

> > enjoyment of

> > > > such pleasures behind closed doors without having a legal

signature

> > of

> > > > marriage. Some KP astrologers also consider the 8th house for

> > marriage

> > > > though I may personally not agree with this. It may also

indicate

> > sex

> > > > before marriage.

> > > >

> > > > What does Rahu in 8th house signify for a women in her chart

> > according

> > > > to you?

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Manojji,

> > > > > 8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house

> > activates

> > > > through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage }

person

> > > > > may get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from

5h}

> > to

> > > > have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life

happiness.to

> > get

> > > > that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards.

> > > > > vandana mishra.

> > > > > --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga

> > Rajyoga-dear

> > > > Gopi Jee

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vandana Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage?

Sorry

> > for

> > > > asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is

> > primarily

> > > > 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from

the

> > 7th

> > > > can " sustain " marriage, but, can it be used to " denote "

marriage?

> > Also

> > > > 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of

> > > > marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga

Rajyoga-dear

> > Gopi

> > > > Jee

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected sreenadhji,

> > > > > I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am

> > still

> > > > relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you

have

> > > > mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to

different

> > > > stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married

> > > > divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned

same

> > > > planetary combination with changing moon position in context of

> > dasha

> > > > sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have

> > understood

> > > > from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my

querry

> > is

> > > > -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never

> > comes

> > > > not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage

survives?especially

> > > > > When IN same planetatry combination another marriage

fails.again

> > > > supported by same bad dasha.

> > > > >

> > > > > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot

> > even a

> > > > single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for

> > marriage

> > > > 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what

about

> > > > AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?

> > > > > ...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL

COMBINATION.

> > > > >

> > > > > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,

> > > > >

> > > > > VANDANA MISHRA

> > > > >

> > > > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, " sreesog "

> > sreesog@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vanadana ji,

> > > > > > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present,

a

> > > > > > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage

> > > > could/will

> > > > > > happen at that time.

> > > > > > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in

> > 2nd,

> > > > 9th,

> > > > > > 11th etc

> > > > > > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its

unaflicated

> > > > lords,

> > > > > > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house

> > > > > > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of

a

> > > > > > marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the

corresponding

> > > > dasa

> > > > > > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the

> > marriage -

> > > > if

> > > > > > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that

> > > > marriage

> > > > > > will break due to the cause indicated by the said

combination.

> > > > > > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can

point

> > to -

> > > > > > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and

the

> > > > result

> > > > > > didn't materilized)

> > > > > > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as

well

> > as

> > > > > > divorce came)

> > > > > > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa

indicating

> > > > > > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)

> > > > > > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but

the

> > > > dasa

> > > > > > indicating sainthood came)

> > > > > > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage

broken

> > and

> > > > > > became a saint)

> > > > > > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating

the

> > > > results

> > > > > > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER

> > them.

> > > > So

> > > > > > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics

in

> > 7th

> > > > or

> > > > > > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you

cannot

> > come

> > > > to

> > > > > > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken

> > marriage or

> > > > > > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer

will

> > > > therefore

> > > > > > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding

whether

> > it

> > > > was

> > > > > > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,

> > > > > > bachelor-saint etc.

> > > > > > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with

> > changing

> > > > > > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can

indicate

> > all

> > > > > > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of

astrology!

> > > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna

Misra

> > > > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

> > > > > > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i

was

> > > > wondering

> > > > > > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later

broken

> > down

> > > > or

> > > > > > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and

> > karaka

> > > > > > venus�has to be afflicted.

> > > > > > > With Regards to all,

> > > > > > > VANDANA MISHRA

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

Here Bhaskar ji absolutely right we have to use Chalit chart for any conclusion

because it is final positions of planets.

Here Lagana and Moon lagana is same,so lagana have double advantages.

Rahu in 7th in the sign of Mercury and Mercury is Uchcha and Vargotam.Mercury

conjunct with Jupiter l/o 1,4,Saturn l/o 2,3 and Sun l/o 9th.Here Rahu will play

the role of Mercury whic associate with all supportive houses so Rahu will give

marriage here.Jupiter 1.2 lord in 10 all indicate expansion of

" man-saman,shukh,and Prabhav " .

Rahu in 7th give some problems here by any reason both partner could not live

together for so long time,what is status please let me know.If she do

" Durgasapsati " regularly than she will not have the bad effect of rahu in 7th.

As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis.

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskerji,Namaskar !//you gave me a box of mithai//Just a gesture of respect & welcome for coming in our beautiful city Jaipur.*****//I gave you was worth millions of Rupees worth knowledge, practical and applicable in reality//You gave me the the photocopy of book 'Nakshatra Chintamani' on KP analysis, you also briefly told me the power of Nakshatra & chalit based on KP system that how planets gives results on the basis of nakshatra.You took my chart to discuss that how nakshatra give results. I really appreciate it, thankyou.I told you that i will use this KP analysis in future ONLY FOR HORARY CHARTS after going through the readings of KP books and incase of confusion we can have discussion. BUT ALL THIS DEPENDS ON TIME I CAN GIVE TO THIS SUBJECT (in past many oppurtunities i had but i was not able to give time on KP)As i told you i am already professional astrolger based on Parashar & Jaimini paddati and I AM HAPPY WITH IT. I have done many prasha based on traditional astrology with good success rate, still i have inclination towards KP system for Prashna charts.*****//unfortunately you have not registered apparently I am so very sad to say//I have not tested KP analysis in a single day , how i am going to use on every chart without going into huge practice.I have very good knowledge of Lal kitab still i don't practice LK.Even i had learnt Ramal in past ( nearly 2000) from a very knowledgeable Ramal Sastri which are rare to find, but due to some use of mantras etc i never used and forget many things.*****//In this case too, Rahu moves to the 7th house in Bhava Chalita Chart and so will give results of the 7th house and not the 8th//Correct!I gave the prediction before the onset of rahu mahadasa (ending of mars dasa) that she would get married on Jupiter antar NOT in Rahu antar to her mother. I hope you will agree that any professional reading are not based on only a single parameter that 'Jupiter is aspecting 7th house'.CAN you explain me though KP System why she does not get married in Rahu\Rahu antar in 'any prayanter dasa', infact of being rahu is in 7th house in chalit kundli. This will increase our knowledge of KP analysis.As per my obervation i find that :Rahu is in the nakshatra of jupiter and sublord is rahu.Seventh cusp sub lord is jupiter.Jupiter is also aspecting 7th house and rahu in chalit chart is in the nakshatra of mars.Sun is in the nakshatra of Rahu.Query 1) Rahu becomes the strong significator of 7th house \ marriage, so she must get married in Ra\Ra\Rahu. or Ra\Ra\Sun or Ra\ra\mars or any other antar, why delay ?2) She got married in Rahu\jupiter\Saturn\venus, (25th nov 07). Here Saturn is in the nakshatra of Moon the lord of 8th house, saturn is also star lord of cuspul sub lord of 8th house.Here saturn is strong significator of 8th house.Query 2) a) Does 8th house signifies marriage in KP , why this prayanter not any other ? b) Is Jupiter is a strong significator of 7th house , how ? I hope we all will have some more clear understanding on KP system.Thankyou,Love & Regards,Vijay Goel.Jaipur. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Shri Goelji,> > Just yesterday I gave you 2 and a half hours of my time and you gave me> a box of mithai, but what I gave you was worth millions of Rupees worth> knowledge, practical and applicable in reality which unfortunately you> have not registered apparently I am so very sad to say.> > I gave you some inputs on your own chart, on transits, on use of> Transits and Ruling Planets, and also the power of Bhava Chalita.> > In this case too, Rahu moves to the 7th house in Bhava Chalita Chart and> so will give results of the 7th house and not the 8th .> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > , "vijay.goel"> goyalvj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Vandanaji,> >> > Just to say Rahu in 8th can give marriage in its mahadasa, i am> providing you the example.> >> > November 3, 1981> > Time: 11:25:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 76 E 34' 00", 27 N 03' 00"> > Bandikui, India> >> > In this chart of Dhanu Lagna and rasi, rahu is in 8th house and she> got marrried in Rahu\jupiter antardasa on 25th nov 07.> >> > Jupiter is aspecting 7th house from 11th house.> >> > Thanks,> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > , Vandna Misra> vandana_mishra_91@ wrote:> > >> > > yes i repeat rahu in 8h can give marriage as it is natural karaka> for marriage.again i repeat it does not work indepedently already> mentioned factors has to be taken into consideration.> > > before taking any decision about its significance.> > > Regards.> > > VANDANA MISHRA> > >> > > --- On Thu, 9/24/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Re: Neechabanga Rajyoga-dear> Gopi Jee> > > > > > Thursday, September 24, 2009, 10:15 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vandana ji,> > >> > > I am amused by your comments.> > >> > > //now you tell me why you are so concerned for female//> > >> > > I am really not so much concerned as you tend to feel. But even if I> > > was, as per suppositions, still it does not matter. At least being a> man> > > I should be concerned for females, which is quite natural.> > >> > > //I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in> female> > > chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit> > > relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts> and> > > sometimes difficulty in concieving a child .//> > >> > > Exactly what I sensed you would reeply back, which is why I asked> about> > > Rahu in 8th for a female. Now you see, at one point of this thread> you> > > have mentioned that 8th house is to be studied for marriage, and now> you> > > have written, its for illicit relationships.> > >> > > So exactly how do we suggest the 8th for marriage ?> > >> > > Yes males too are supsecptible I fully agree to same. In fact males> are> > > the cause of corruption of women in society.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna"> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected BHASKARJI,> > > > I Suppose you know the answer of what does the Rahu do in 8h in> female> > > chart.being a secretive planet a woman may involve in some illicit> > > relationship. she may suffer with some disoder in her private parts> and> > > sometimes difficulty in concieving a child . BUT it is a very vague> > > reply becoz rahu is a shadowy planet so it does not work> indepedently> > > for that one has to see placement of its dispositor,its nakshatra> lord> > > and its placement in navamsha.then only one can come to any> > > conlusion.According to some classic rahu is also a spiritual planet> it> > > can help in dhyan and sadhana and some other occult activities like> > > tantra kriya.> > > > now you tell me why you are so concerned for female.aren' t the> male> > > are not suscepitible to thes traits when rahu is placed in 8h in> male> > > chart.Of course they can't concieve SO LEAVE THAT PORTION.> > > > REGARDS,GOD BLESS.> > > > VANDANA MISHRA.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > like tantra sadhna.> > > > But i wonder why woman aren't the male are not prone to above> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > > >> > > > > 8th and 12th house also indicate secret physical unions and> > > enjoyment of> > > > > such pleasures behind closed doors without having a legal> signature> > > of> > > > > marriage. Some KP astrologers also consider the 8th house for> > > marriage> > > > > though I may personally not agree with this. It may also> indicate> > > sex> > > > > before marriage.> > > > >> > > > > What does Rahu in 8th house signify for a women in her chart> > > according> > > > > to you?> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Manojji,> > > > > > 8H signify mangalya sukha in female chart so when this house> > > activates> > > > > through dasha{,as you yourself mention it sustain marriage }> person> > > > > > may get married. besides it is sukh bhava of children{4 from> 5h}> > > to> > > > > have childeren one has to get married.12H is bed life> happiness.to> > > get> > > > > that pleasure legally one has to tie knot.isn;t it.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards.> > > > > > vandana mishra.> > > > > > --- On Tue, 9/22/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga> > > Rajyoga-dear> > > > > Gopi Jee> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:17 PM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Vandana Ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > Could you please explain why 8H and 12H signify marriage?> Sorry> > > for> > > > > asking some thing very basic, but, from my understanding it is> > > primarily> > > > > 2, 7, 11 and some include 9. I understand the 8H being 2nd from> the> > > 7th> > > > > can "sustain" marriage, but, can it be used to "denote"> marriage?> > > Also> > > > > 12H is 6th from the 7th, so if 7th denotes the primary house of> > > > > marriage, how is 12H also a house of marriage?> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:48:46 PM> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Neechabanga> Rajyoga-dear> > > Gopi> > > > > Jee> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Respected sreenadhji,> > > > > > I am overwhelmed with your detailed explaination, rather i am> > > still> > > > > relishing it.just a FEW querries for this inquisitive mind.you> have> > > > > mentioned horoscpe having same combination can point to> different> > > > > stature of individual's life like-married living happily,married> > > > > divorced.... .unmarried sainthood etc.plus you have mentioned> same> > > > > planetary combination with changing moon position in context of> > > dasha> > > > > sequence can indicate above possibilities- -now what i have> > > understood> > > > > from above statement is that IT is dasha which decides.now my> querry> > > is> > > > > -in case of happily married is it possible that bad dasha never> > > comes> > > > > not even AD/PD.then at that time how marriage> survives?especially> > > > > > When IN same planetatry combination another marriage> fails.again> > > > > supported by same bad dasha.> > > > > >> > > > > > in another example of unmarried saint is it possible to getnot> > > even a> > > > > single marriage bhava dasha when we have too many houses for> > > marriage> > > > > 2h,7h,8h,12h sometimes even 5h.lets say no MD but again what> about> > > > > AD/PD. still that GREAT man escapes from later's clutches?> > > > > > ...I STILL WONDER ABOUT THIS CATASTROPHE OF MARITAL> COMBINATION.> > > > > >> > > > > > WITH DUE REGARDS AND BEST WISHES,> > > > > >> > > > > > VANDANA MISHRA> > > > > >> > > > > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog"> > > sreesog@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Vanadana ji,> > > > > > > If a combination indicating marriage possibility is present,> a> > > > > > > potential dasa comes, and if the age is ripe then marriage> > > > > could/will> > > > > > > happen at that time.> > > > > > > * Combination indicating marriage could be even a benefic in> > > 2nd,> > > > > 9th,> > > > > > > 11th etc> > > > > > > * Dasa could be - the dasas of said planets, or its> unaflicated> > > > > lords,> > > > > > > or if the dasa of a planet placed in own house> > > > > > > But if there is a combination that indicate the breaking of> a> > > > > > > marriage, death of wife etc is present, and if the> corresponding> > > > > dasa> > > > > > > comes, and if the age is ripe (ie. it should be after the> > > marriage -> > > > > if> > > > > > > only marriage happened then only it can breakdown) then that> > > > > marriage> > > > > > > will break due to the cause indicated by the said> combination.> > > > > > > So the horoscope having the SAME combinations itself can> point> > > to -> > > > > > > * Married and is living happly (The bad dasa never came and> the> > > > > result> > > > > > > didn't materilized)> > > > > > > * Married, Divorced (Both the dasa indicating marriage as> well> > > as> > > > > > > divorce came)> > > > > > > * Unmarrid, but never beame a saint (neither the dasa> indicating> > > > > > > marriage nor the dasa indicating saint hood)> > > > > > > * Unmarried Saint (Dasa indicating marriage did not come but> the> > > > > dasa> > > > > > > indicating sainthood came)> > > > > > > * Married saint (Dasa indicating marriage came, marriage> broken> > > and> > > > > > > became a saint)> > > > > > > So ultimatly even though it is the combinations indicating> the> > > > > results> > > > > > > that GENERATE the results, but it is the dasas which DELIVER> > > them.> > > > > So> > > > > > > just by looking at the combinations such as a some malefics> in> > > 7th> > > > > or> > > > > > > 8th etc alone (of course they are important, but) - you> cannot> > > come> > > > > to> > > > > > > the conclusion that the individual is a victim of broken> > > marriage or> > > > > > > denial of marriage; both are possible. A good astrologer> will> > > > > therefore> > > > > > > check the dasas before deriving the conclusion regarding> whether> > > it> > > > > was> > > > > > > a marriage-happlife, marriage-breakdown, denial of marriage,> > > > > > > bachelor-saint etc.> > > > > > > As mentioned earlier the same planetary combination with> > > changing> > > > > > > moon position (different nakshatra dasa sequences) can> indicate> > > all> > > > > > > these possibilities, and this itself is the beauty of> astrology!> > > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna> Misra> > > > > > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,> > > > > > > > Since Gopiji,has given us liberty to discuss his chart i> was> > > > > wondering> > > > > > > how one can diifferentiate between delay marriage later> broken> > > down> > > > > or> > > > > > > denial in marriage.as in both� the cases 7h,12h,2h and> > > karaka> > > > > > > venus�has to be afflicted.> > > > > > > > With Regards to all,> > > > > > > > VANDANA MISHRA> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bohraji,

// As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis//

Kindly provide your views on my queries posted to respected Bhaskerji,

We all will get more benefited.

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Sudan " <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear Vijay ji,

>

> Here Bhaskar ji absolutely right we have to use Chalit chart for any

conclusion because it is final positions of planets.

>

> Here Lagana and Moon lagana is same,so lagana have double advantages.

>

> Rahu in 7th in the sign of Mercury and Mercury is Uchcha and Vargotam.Mercury

conjunct with Jupiter l/o 1,4,Saturn l/o 2,3 and Sun l/o 9th.Here Rahu will play

the role of Mercury whic associate with all supportive houses so Rahu will give

marriage here.Jupiter 1.2 lord in 10 all indicate expansion of

" man-saman,shukh,and Prabhav " .

>

> Rahu in 7th give some problems here by any reason both partner could not live

together for so long time,what is status please let me know.If she do

" Durgasapsati " regularly than she will not have the bad effect of rahu in 7th.

>

> As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis.

>

> Thanks & regards,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

Bhaskar ji is senior and old KP practitioner with good practical experiences so

we first know his opinion on your all questions after that if we feel than we

will discuss it to remove our doubts.

Bhaskar ji have given you a very valuable gift which real worth and not

available easily.Most of KP Astrologer consider this book as milestone,so you

are very lucky to have it.Read and understand it, it will give you new dimension

in your practise as " double edge sword " .

By the way my school and college educations were happened at Jaipur.I had a

house in Malvia nagar,Near " Upkar " shopping center but sold it because i am

settled at Jodhpur.

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Bohra

, " vijay.goel " <goyalvj

wrote:

>

> Dear Bohraji,

>

> // As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis//

>

> Kindly provide your views on my queries posted to respected Bhaskerji,

>

> We all will get more benefited.

>

> Thankyou,

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

> , " Sudan " <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vijay ji,

> >

> > Here Bhaskar ji absolutely right we have to use Chalit chart for any

> >

> > Here Lagana and Moon lagana is same,so lagana have double advantages.

> >

> > Rahu in 7th in the sign of Mercury and Mercury is Uchcha and

Vargotam.Mercury conjunct with Jupiter l/o 1,4,Saturn l/o 2,3 and Sun l/o

9th.Here Rahu will play the role of Mercury whic associate with all supportive

houses so Rahu will give marriage here.Jupiter 1.2 lord in 10 all indicate

expansion of " man-saman,shukh,and Prabhav " .

> >

> > Rahu in 7th give some problems here by any reason both partner could not

live together for so long time,what is status please let me know.If she do

> >

> > As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis.

> >

> > Thanks & regards,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bohraji,

I need no introduction from you for respected Bhaskerji, I know he is the senior

KP astrolpger and have due regards for it. I appreciate his knowledge.

Book is good, it gives static knowledge, but talking with experience astrologer

gives are practical knowledge, which i think is more important. It is the

meeting with Bhasker ji, i had enthusiasm to give my observation on the chart as

per KP System.

Please donot considered my any expression anywhere in this forum in negative

sense, i only believe in knowledge sharing.

Jyotish is very very vast subject and we are all here to discuss it.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Sudan " <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear Vijay ji,

>

> Bhaskar ji is senior and old KP practitioner with good practical experiences

so we first know his opinion on your all questions after that if we feel than we

will discuss it to remove our doubts.

>

> Bhaskar ji have given you a very valuable gift which real worth and not

available easily.Most of KP Astrologer consider this book as milestone,so you

are very lucky to have it.Read and understand it, it will give you new dimension

in your practise as " double edge sword " .

>

> By the way my school and college educations were happened at Jaipur.I had a

house in Malvia nagar,Near " Upkar " shopping center but sold it because i am

settled at Jodhpur.

>

> Thanks & regards,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

, " vijay.goel " <goyalvj@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bohraji,

> >

> > // As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis//

> >

> > Kindly provide your views on my queries posted to respected Bhaskerji,

> >

> > We all will get more benefited.

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > , " Sudan " <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Vijay ji,

> > >

> > > Here Bhaskar ji absolutely right we have to use Chalit chart for any

> > >

> > > Here Lagana and Moon lagana is same,so lagana have double advantages.

> > >

> > > Rahu in 7th in the sign of Mercury and Mercury is Uchcha and

Vargotam.Mercury conjunct with Jupiter l/o 1,4,Saturn l/o 2,3 and Sun l/o

9th.Here Rahu will play the role of Mercury whic associate with all supportive

houses so Rahu will give marriage here.Jupiter 1.2 lord in 10 all indicate

expansion of " man-saman,shukh,and Prabhav " .

> > >

> > > Rahu in 7th give some problems here by any reason both partner could not

live together for so long time,what is status please let me know.If she do

> > >

> > > As per KP it require more detail and deep analysis.

> > >

> > > Thanks & regards,

> > >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> > >

> >

>