IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Retrograde planet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Anita JI

Thanks for the positions of planets in both charts

anitaji what ever we discuss here is one of the pointers and we shud think that one tree wont make a forest .

U r hubbies chart sat is in parivartana ,so such results get modified

such planets behav like as good as in own house

but we hav to see again other pointers like combustion etc too ( i dont

know planet when combust and in parivartan giv good results )

ur daughters chart also we hav to consider so many aspects in astrology as astrology is a very very vast science

so u can see in both charts jup is highly afflicted ( in ur hubbies

case he is lagna Lord and 10th L also in 7th H ( astamaya house frm own

house )

where as i dont know is there is a planetary war in ur daughters

case,also need to see degree positions ,avasta ,mood and varga

significations ( debilated in a purticular varga may spoil results of

that varga )

so think all this befor we declare results

rgrds sunil nairn , Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,>

Sorry, it was by mistake. Jupiter is lagna lord (Pisces) and 10th lord.

Lagna is pisces, Retro saturn in taurus, retro jupiter in gemini, rahu

in leo, Mars in sagittarius, sun /moon/ retro mercury in capricorn,

venus and ketu in aquarius. Running budha dasa since early 2002

January.. Great guy but very short tempered. > My daughters

lagna is karka with rahu residing there, retro jupiter /retro saturn in

virgo, Moon in kumbha, Mars in aries, venus and sun in taurus, mercury

in gemini. Running guru dasa since dec 2000. > Regards,> Anita> --- On Mon, 27/7/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: Retrograde planet> > Monday, 27 July, 2009, 6:41 AM> > > Â > > > > > dear anita ji > > Thanks for ur post > > How jup can b Lagna Lord and 9th L together in same time ??> >

also tell me what is lagna and planetary distribution in both chart s

of ur daughter and husband or if possible post details only for

discussions > > rgrds sunil nair >

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear deepak ji here is one reading u got frm some astrologer in another forum which u denied or pls see forums where ever u posted ur requests rgrds sunil nair Dear Deepak ji,

My apologies...may be I got my basics mixed up.

/

/Dear Deepak Ji,

Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible for finances

also and as he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to be

considered from his previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is

debilitated.This is from Nadi point of view.That is why you are facing

problems related to cash flow.You can also see that this Retro Guru is

aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka Saturn who is situated in 9th

house ruled by Budha who is also aspected by this Retro Guru.in the

Navamsha chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become debilitated and so you are

facing problems in your profession,also Guru ® is also with

debilitated Shani.Now coming to 10th house, the house of career,it is

occupied by Lagna Lord Shukra/Venus.Rahu placed in 2nd house aspects

this Venus and this can be confirmed from the Navamsha chart where

Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn.So

Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also when we look at D-10

chart,Venus

is debilitated and this is a biggest drawback in your cash flow.If

Lagna Lord is strong,everything will work easily.In addition to this

10th lord Moon/Chandra is debilitated.To improve your cash flow,you

have to chant daily Shri Lakshmi Narayana Hridaya.I know it is a big

stotra but you have to chant it with complete surrenderness to Mother

lakshmi and Lord Narayana.Further to it, chant the Mantra " OM

DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday morning and evening 108 times.From Dec.of

this year,Jupiter/Guru will be transitting over your natal Guru

aspecting Shani, your Yoga Karaka.So you will have good time from this

period onwards.but you have to do the remedies I have given here.Also

12th from Saturn, Ketu is posited which is not a good sign for

profession.So you have to chant " OM EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108

times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the malefic effects of

Ketu.

From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34

beneficial Bindus which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is

placed.So you can wear 3-5 rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for

Shani's placement in 9th house ) fixed in golden finger ring and to be

worn on a Sunday morning during Sun rise time and the day should have

suitable Tara Bala.Chant the Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA

NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times and wear it on your right hand ring

fingure.but I suggest you to wear the Ruby stone finger ring during

Sun's transit over Simha/Leo sign.

I hope this helps you.

With Regards,

Ramadas Rao.---//

blessings,Renu , Deepak Sood <deepak_26874 wrote:Dear Renu ji,I did not get any analysis regarding Retrodage Ju.regards________________________________renunw renunwTo: Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 12:44:37 PM Re: Retrograde planet Dear Deepak ji,I thought you got a fairly comprehensive analysis from another group...or am I mistaken?blessings,Renu-- In ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji,> I am a mere beginner in the field of astrology. I needed help and advise of senior members, if they kindly can.>

regards> Deepak>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:24:36 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet>> > Dear Deepak ji,>> Kindly share your own opinion and judgment about this placement, if you are an astrologer yourself.. This would start the discussion.>> Regards> Neelam>>>> 2009/7/26 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ >>> > >Dear learned members,> >> >I have retrograde ju in 5th house. What are its implications?> >MY details are:> >26-08-1974, 11Am, Delhi.> >> >I wish to inquire about my job or business prospects as well?>

>> >Best regards> >Deepak Moderator's Note: May be discussed as relevant to Retrograde planet in 5H. NO predictions to be given as a policy.>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Deepakji

what i have learnt is that retrograde malefics give inauspicious results ,sort

of completely damage the house in which they are posited...The analogy will be

if a terrorist goes to sleep and finds is weapon missing he might go on a

rampage..

while benefics when retrgrade are very auspicious and shower there blessings on

the native especially relating to that house through there significations..

So jupiter ® in 5th house would ahve gave you excellent education,very good

knowledge of some shastra's or any particular field that you find

interesting.plus being a mantra bhaav it would make you more devout and regular

with the mantra's that you have been following..

also good progeny.

--- On Sun, 26/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Re: Re: Retrograde planet

Sunday, 26 July, 2009, 8:24 PM

Dear Deepak ji,

Kindly share your own opinion and judgment about this placement, if you are an

astrologer yourself. This would start the discussion.

Regards

Neelam

2009/7/26 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ >

Dear learned members,

I have retrograde ju in 5th house. What are its implications?

MY details are:

26-08-1974, 11Am, Delhi.

I wish to inquire about my job  or business prospects as well?

Best regards

Deepak

Moderator's Note: May be discussed as relevant to Retrograde planet in 5H. NO

predictions to be given as a policy.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

Guest guest

Hi,

Talking of comparisons, our family astrologer described Retrograde planets as those with Bombs in their hands.He said, a good person with a bomb may not think of doing any damage but a bad person with bomb might do a lot of harm. There are so many contradictory views.Regards, Anita--- On Mon, 27/7/09, deepen thakkar <justcoolout wrote:

deepen thakkar <justcoolout Re: Retrograde planet Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 7:03 PM

Deepakjiwhat i have learnt is that retrograde malefics give inauspicious results ,sort of completely damage the house in which they are posited...The analogy will be if a terrorist goes to sleep and finds is weapon missing he might go on a rampage..while benefics when retrgrade are very auspicious and shower there blessings on the native especially relating to that house through there significations. .So jupiter ® in 5th house would ahve gave you excellent education,very good knowledge of some shastra's or any particular field that you find interesting. plus being a mantra bhaav it would make you more devout and regular with the mantra's that you have been following..also good progeny.--- On Sun, 26/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planetancient_indian_ astrologySunday, 26 July, 2009, 8:24 PMDear Deepak ji,Kindly share your own opinion and judgment about this placement, if you are an astrologer yourself. This would start the discussion.RegardsNeelam2009/7/26 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ >Dear learned members, I have retrograde ju in 5th house. What are its implications?MY details are:26-08-1974, 11Am, Delhi. I wish

to inquire about my job or business prospects as well? Best regardsDeepakModerator's Note: May be discussed as relevant to Retrograde planet in 5H. NO predictions to be given as a policy.Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

thnks a lot Sir

deepen thakkar <justcoolout Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:33:21 AM Re: Retrograde planet

Deepakjiwhat i have learnt is that retrograde malefics give inauspicious results ,sort of completely damage the house in which they are posited...The analogy will be if a terrorist goes to sleep and finds is weapon missing he might go on a rampage...while benefics when retrgrade are very auspicious and shower there blessings on the native especially relating to that house through there significations. .So jupiter ® in 5th house would ahve gave you excellent education,very good knowledge of some shastra's or any particular field that you find interesting. plus being a mantra bhaav it would make you more devout and regular with the mantra's that you have been following..also good progeny.--- On Sun, 26/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planetancient_indian_ astrologySunday, 26 July, 2009, 8:24 PMDear Deepak ji,Kindly share your own opinion and judgment about this placement, if you are an astrologer yourself. This would start the discussion.RegardsNeelam2009/7/26 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ >Dear learned members, I have retrograde ju in 5th house. What are its implications?MY details are:26-08-1974, 11Am, Delhi. I wish to inquire about my job or business prospects as well? Best

regardsDeepakModerator's Note: May be discussed as relevant to Retrograde planet in 5H. NO predictions to be given as a policy.Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

i cant read it.Idont even know in which language/script.

regards,

gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Kursija ji,> > That is strange. Let us see if anyone else has that complaints.> I checked the web message, it seems to be fine. (msg no.23037)> Thanks.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > 2009/7/28 S.C. Kursija sckursija > >> >> > Ms Neelam Gupta,> > I am sorry. I can not read the mail. It is in Hindi script I think.> > Regards> >> > --- On *Tue, 7/28/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07* wrote:> >> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Re: Fwd: Re: Retrograde planet> > > > Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 5:02 PM> >> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > Sunil ji seems to be busy, let me answer your query.> >> > //I have a ques on retro Ju in 5th house. does it talk abt Retro Ju. //> >> > Yes, it does. I do not know which forum is this, but I am highlighting the> > portions about retro jupiter. Please note that I am not giving any comments> > on it.> >> >> > Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible for finances also and> > as he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to be considered from his> > previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is debilitated. This is from Nadi> > point of view.That is why you are facing problems related to cash flow.You> > can also see that this Retro Guru is aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka> > Saturn who is situated in 9th house ruled by Budha who is also aspected by> > this Retro Guru.in the Navamsha chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become> > debilitated and so you are facing problems in your profession,also Guru ®> > is also with debilitated Shani. Now coming to 10th house, the house of> > career,it is occupied by Lagna Lord Shukra/Venus. Rahu placed in 2nd house> > aspects this Venus and this can be confirmed from the Navamsha chart where> > Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn. So Lagna> > Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also when we look at D-10 chart,Venus is> > debilitated and this is a biggest drawback in your cash flow.If Lagna Lord> > is strong,everything will work easily.In addition to this 10th lord> > Moon/Chandra is debilitated. To improve your cash flow,you have to chant> > daily Shri Lakshmi Narayana Hridaya.I know it is a big stotra but you have> > to chant it with complete surrenderness to Mother lakshmi and Lord> > Narayana.Further to it, chant the Mantra " OM DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday> > morning and evening 108 times. From Dec.of this year, Jupiter/ Guru will be> > transitting over your natal Guru aspecting Shani, your Yoga Karaka.So you> > will have good time from this period onwards.but you have to do the remedies> > I have given here.Also 12th from Saturn, Ketu is posited which is not a good> > sign for profession.So you have to chant " OM EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108> > times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the malefic effects of Ketu.> > From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34 beneficial> > Bindus which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is placed.So you can> > wear 3-5 rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for Shani's placement in 9th> > house ) fixed in golden finger ring and to be worn on a Sunday morning> > during Sun rise time and the day should have suitable Tara Bala.Chant the> > Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times> > and wear it on your right hand ring fingure.but I suggest you to wear the> > Ruby stone finger ring during Sun's transit over Simha/Leo sign.> > I hope this helps you.> > With Regards,> > Ramadas Rao.---//> >> > Hope this helps> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/7/28 Deepak Sood deepak_26874<http://us.mc351.mail./mc/compose?to=deepak_26874 > >> >> >>> >> Dear Sunil,> >>> >> I have a ques on retro Ju in 5th house. does it talk abt Retro Ju.> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> ** Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala<http://us.mc351.mail./mc/compose?to=astro_tellerkerala> >>> >> *To:* <http://us.mc351.mail./mc/compose?to= > >> *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2009 11:57:15 PM> >> *Subject:* Fwd: Re: Retrograde planet> >>> >>> >> Dear deepak ji> >>> >>> >> here is one reading u got frm some astrologer in another forum which u> >> denied or pls see forums where ever u posted ur requests> >>> >>> >> rgrds sunil nair> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Deepak ji,> >>> >> My apologies... may be I got my basics mixed up.> >>> >> / /Dear Deepak Ji, Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible> >> for finances also and as he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to> >> be considered from his previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is> >> debilitated. This is from Nadi point of view.That is why you are facing> >> problems related to cash flow.You can also see that this Retro Guru is> >> aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka Saturn who is situated in 9th house> >> ruled by Budha who is also aspected by this Retro Guru.in the Navamsha> >> chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become debilitated and so you are facing> >> problems in your profession,also Guru ® is also with debilitated Shani.Now> >> coming to 10th house, the house of career,it is occupied by Lagna Lord> >> Shukra/Venus. Rahu placed in 2nd house aspects this Venus and this can be> >> confirmed from the Navamsha chart where Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara> >> Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn. So Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also> >> when we look at D-10 chart,Venus is debilitated and this is a biggest> >> drawback in your cash flow.If Lagna Lord is strong,everything will work> >> easily.In addition to this 10th lord Moon/Chandra is debilitated. To improve> >> your cash flow,you have to chant daily Shri Lakshmi Narayana Hridaya.I know> >> it is a big stotra but you have to chant it with complete surrenderness to> >> Mother lakshmi and Lord Narayana.Further to it, chant the Mantra " OM> >> DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday morning and evening 108 times.From Dec.of this> >> year,Jupiter/ Guru will be transitting over your natal Guru aspecting Shani,> >> your Yoga Karaka.So you will have good time from this period onwards.but you> >> have to do the remedies I have given here.Also 12th from Saturn, Ketu is> >> posited which is not a good sign for profession.So you have to chant " OM> >> EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108 times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the> >> malefic effects of Ketu.> >> From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34 beneficial> >> Bindus which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is placed.So you can> >> wear 3-5 rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for Shani's placement in 9th> >> house ) fixed in golden finger ring and to be worn on a Sunday morning> >> during Sun rise time and the day should have suitable Tara Bala.Chant the> >> Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times> >> and wear it on your right hand ring fingure.but I suggest you to wear the> >> Ruby stone finger ring during Sun's transit over Simha/Leo sign.> >> I hope this helps you.> >> With Regards,> >> Ramadas Rao.---//> >>> >> blessings,> >>> >> Renu> >> ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood> >> <deepak_26874@ ...> wrote:> >>> >> Dear Renu ji,> >>> >> I did not get any analysis regarding Retrodage Ju.> >>> >> regards> >>> >>> >>> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> >> renunw renunw@> >> ancient_indian_ astrology> >> Monday, July 27, 2009 12:44:37 PM> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet> >>> >>> >> Dear Deepak ji,> >>> >> I thought you got a fairly comprehensive analysis from another group...or> >> am I mistaken?> >>> >> blessings,> >>> >> Renu> >>> >> -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood> >> <deepak_26874@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > I am a mere beginner in the field of astrology. I needed help and advise> >> of senior members, if they kindly can.> >> > regards> >> > Deepak> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> >> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> >> > Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:24:36 PM> >> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> >> >> > Kindly share your own opinion and judgment about this placement, if you> >> are an astrologer yourself.. This would start the discussion.> >> >> >> > Regards> >> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > 2009/7/26 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ >> >> >> >> >> >> > >Dear learned members,> >> > >> >> > >I have retrograde ju in 5th house. What are its implications?> >> > >MY details are:> >> > >26-08-1974, 11Am, Delhi.> >> > >> >> > >I wish to inquire about my job or business prospects as well?> >> > >> >> > >Best regards> >> > >Deepak Moderator's Note: May be discussed as relevant to Retrograde> >> planet in 5H. NO predictions to be given as a policy.> >> >> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer> >> 8<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>.> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

regards,

gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Kursija ji,> > That is strange. Let us see if anyone else has that complaints.> I checked the web message, it seems to be fine. (msg no.23037)> Thanks.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > 2009/7/28 S.C. Kursija sckursija > >> >> > Ms Neelam Gupta,> > I am sorry. I can not read the mail. It is in Hindi script I think.> > Regards> >> > --- On *Tue, 7/28/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07* wrote:> >> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Re: Fwd: Re: Retrograde planet> > > > Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 5:02 PM> >> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > Sunil ji seems to be busy, let me answer your query.> >> > //I have a ques on retro Ju in 5th house. does it talk abt Retro Ju. //> >> > Yes, it does. I do not know which forum is this, but I am highlighting the> > portions about retro jupiter. Please note that I am not giving any comments> > on it.> >> >> > Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible for finances also and> > as he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to be considered from his> > previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is debilitated. This is from Nadi> > point of view.That is why you are facing problems related to cash flow.You> > can also see that this Retro Guru is aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka> > Saturn who is situated in 9th house ruled by Budha who is also aspected by> > this Retro Guru.in the Navamsha chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become> > debilitated and so you are facing problems in your profession,also Guru ®> > is also with debilitated Shani. Now coming to 10th house, the house of> > career,it is occupied by Lagna Lord Shukra/Venus. Rahu placed in 2nd house> > aspects this Venus and this can be confirmed from the Navamsha chart where> > Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn. So Lagna> > Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also when we look at D-10 chart,Venus is> > debilitated and this is a biggest drawback in your cash flow.If Lagna Lord> > is strong,everything will work easily.In addition to this 10th lord> > Moon/Chandra is debilitated. To improve your cash flow,you have to chant> > daily Shri Lakshmi Narayana Hridaya.I know it is a big stotra but you have> > to chant it with complete surrenderness to Mother lakshmi and Lord> > Narayana.Further to it, chant the Mantra " OM DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday> > morning and evening 108 times. From Dec.of this year, Jupiter/ Guru will be> > transitting over your natal Guru aspecting Shani, your Yoga Karaka.So you> > will have good time from this period onwards.but you have to do the remedies> > I have given here.Also 12th from Saturn, Ketu is posited which is not a good> > sign for profession.So you have to chant " OM EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108> > times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the malefic effects of Ketu.> > From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34 beneficial> > Bindus which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is placed.So you can> > wear 3-5 rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for Shani's placement in 9th> > house ) fixed in golden finger ring and to be worn on a Sunday morning> > during Sun rise time and the day should have suitable Tara Bala.Chant the> > Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times> > and wear it on your right hand ring fingure.but I suggest you to wear the> > Ruby stone finger ring during Sun's transit over Simha/Leo sign.> > I hope this helps you.> > With Regards,> > Ramadas Rao.---//> >> > Hope this helps> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/7/28 Deepak Sood deepak_26874<http://us.mc351.mail./mc/compose?to=deepak_26874 > >> >> >>> >> Dear Sunil,> >>> >> I have a ques on retro Ju in 5th house. does it talk abt Retro Ju.> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> ** Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala<http://us.mc351.mail./mc/compose?to=astro_tellerkerala> >>> >> *To:* <http://us.mc351.mail./mc/compose?to= > >> *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2009 11:57:15 PM> >> *Subject:* Fwd: Re: Retrograde planet> >>> >>> >> Dear deepak ji> >>> >>> >> here is one reading u got frm some astrologer in another forum which u> >> denied or pls see forums where ever u posted ur requests> >>> >>> >> rgrds sunil nair> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Deepak ji,> >>> >> My apologies... may be I got my basics mixed up.> >>> >> / /Dear Deepak Ji, Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible> >> for finances also and as he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to> >> be considered from his previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is> >> debilitated. This is from Nadi point of view.That is why you are facing> >> problems related to cash flow.You can also see that this Retro Guru is> >> aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka Saturn who is situated in 9th house> >> ruled by Budha who is also aspected by this Retro Guru.in the Navamsha> >> chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become debilitated and so you are facing> >> problems in your profession,also Guru ® is also with debilitated Shani.Now> >> coming to 10th house, the house of career,it is occupied by Lagna Lord> >> Shukra/Venus. Rahu placed in 2nd house aspects this Venus and this can be> >> confirmed from the Navamsha chart where Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara> >> Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn. So Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also> >> when we look at D-10 chart,Venus is debilitated and this is a biggest> >> drawback in your cash flow.If Lagna Lord is strong,everything will work> >> easily.In addition to this 10th lord Moon/Chandra is debilitated. To improve> >> your cash flow,you have to chant daily Shri Lakshmi Narayana Hridaya.I know> >> it is a big stotra but you have to chant it with complete surrenderness to> >> Mother lakshmi and Lord Narayana.Further to it, chant the Mantra " OM> >> DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday morning and evening 108 times.From Dec.of this> >> year,Jupiter/ Guru will be transitting over your natal Guru aspecting Shani,> >> your Yoga Karaka.So you will have good time from this period onwards.but you> >> have to do the remedies I have given here.Also 12th from Saturn, Ketu is> >> posited which is not a good sign for profession.So you have to chant " OM> >> EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108 times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the> >> malefic effects of Ketu.> >> From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34 beneficial> >> Bindus which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is placed.So you can> >> wear 3-5 rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for Shani's placement in 9th> >> house ) fixed in golden finger ring and to be worn on a Sunday morning> >> during Sun rise time and the day should have suitable Tara Bala.Chant the> >> Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times> >> and wear it on your right hand ring fingure.but I suggest you to wear the> >> Ruby stone finger ring during Sun's transit over Simha/Leo sign.> >> I hope this helps you.> >> With Regards,> >> Ramadas Rao.---//> >>> >> blessings,> >>> >> Renu> >> ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood> >> <deepak_26874@ ...> wrote:> >>> >> Dear Renu ji,> >>> >> I did not get any analysis regarding Retrodage Ju.> >>> >> regards> >>> >>> >>> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> >> renunw renunw@> >> ancient_indian_ astrology> >> Monday, July 27, 2009 12:44:37 PM> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet> >>> >>> >> Dear Deepak ji,> >>> >> I thought you got a fairly comprehensive analysis from another group...or> >> am I mistaken?> >>> >> blessings,> >>> >> Renu> >>> >> -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood> >> <deepak_26874@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > I am a mere beginner in the field of astrology. I needed help and advise> >> of senior members, if they kindly can.> >> > regards> >> > Deepak> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> >> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> >> > Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:24:36 PM> >> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> >> >> > Kindly share your own opinion and judgment about this placement, if you> >> are an astrologer yourself.. This would start the discussion.> >> >> >> > Regards> >> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > 2009/7/26 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ >> >> >> >> >> >> > >Dear learned members,> >> > >> >> > >I have retrograde ju in 5th house. What are its implications?> >> > >MY details are:> >> > >26-08-1974, 11Am, Delhi.> >> > >> >> > >I wish to inquire about my job or business prospects as well?> >> > >> >> > >Best regards> >> > >Deepak Moderator's Note: May be discussed as relevant to Retrograde> >> planet in 5H. NO predictions to be given as a policy.> >> >> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer> >> 8<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>.> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

regards,

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

Its the message no 23035,we are unable to read.Otherwise no problems with web as well as far as i am concerned!!!..

regards,

gopi. , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Deepak ji,> > Sunil ji seems to be busy, let me answer your query.> > //I have a ques on retro Ju in 5th house. does it talk abt Retro Ju. //> > Yes, it does. I do not know which forum is this, but I am highlighting the> portions about retro jupiter. Please note that I am not giving any comments> on it.> > > Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible for finances also and> as he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to be considered from his> previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is debilitated. This is from Nadi> point of view.That is why you are facing problems related to cash flow.You> can also see that this Retro Guru is aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka> Saturn who is situated in 9th house ruled by Budha who is also aspected by> this Retro Guru.in the Navamsha chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become> debilitated and so you are facing problems in your profession,also Guru ®> is also with debilitated Shani. Now coming to 10th house, the house of> career,it is occupied by Lagna Lord Shukra/Venus. Rahu placed in 2nd house> aspects this Venus and this can be confirmed from the Navamsha chart where> Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn. So Lagna> Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also when we look at D-10 chart,Venus is> debilitated and this is a biggest drawback in your cash flow.If Lagna Lord> is strong,everything will work easily.In addition to this 10th lord> Moon/Chandra is debilitated. To improve your cash flow,you have to chant> daily Shri Lakshmi Narayana Hridaya.I know it is a big stotra but you have> to chant it with complete surrenderness to Mother lakshmi and Lord> Narayana.Further to it, chant the Mantra " OM DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday> morning and evening 108 times. From Dec.of this year, Jupiter/ Guru will be> transitting over your natal Guru aspecting Shani, your Yoga Karaka.So you> will have good time from this period onwards.but you have to do the remedies> I have given here.Also 12th from Saturn, Ketu is posited which is not a good> sign for profession.So you have to chant " OM EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108> times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the malefic effects of Ketu.> From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34 beneficial> Bindus which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is placed.So you can> wear 3-5 rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for Shani's placement in 9th> house ) fixed in golden finger ring and to be worn on a Sunday morning> during Sun rise time and the day should have suitable Tara Bala.Chant the> Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times> and wear it on your right hand ring fingure.but I suggest you to wear the> Ruby stone finger ring during Sun's transit over Simha/Leo sign.> I hope this helps you.> With Regards,> Ramadas Rao.---//> > Hope this helps> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > 2009/7/28 Deepak Sood deepak_26874 > >> >> > Dear Sunil,> >> > I have a ques on retro Ju in 5th house. does it talk abt Retro Ju.> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > ** Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala > *To:* > > *Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2009 11:57:15 PM> > *Subject:* Fwd: Re: Retrograde planet> >> >> >> > Dear deepak ji> >> >> > here is one reading u got frm some astrologer in another forum which u> > denied or pls see forums where ever u posted ur requests> >> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > My apologies... may be I got my basics mixed up.> >> > / /Dear Deepak Ji, Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible> > for finances also and as he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to> > be considered from his previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is> > debilitated. This is from Nadi point of view.That is why you are facing> > problems related to cash flow.You can also see that this Retro Guru is> > aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka Saturn who is situated in 9th house> > ruled by Budha who is also aspected by this Retro Guru.in the Navamsha> > chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become debilitated and so you are facing> > problems in your profession,also Guru ® is also with debilitated Shani.Now> > coming to 10th house, the house of career,it is occupied by Lagna Lord> > Shukra/Venus. Rahu placed in 2nd house aspects this Venus and this can be> > confirmed from the Navamsha chart where Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara> > Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn. So Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also> > when we look at D-10 chart,Venus is debilitated and this is a biggest> > drawback in your cash flow.If Lagna Lord is strong,everything will work> > easily.In addition to this 10th lord Moon/Chandra is debilitated. To improve> > your cash flow,you have to chant daily Shri Lakshmi Narayana Hridaya.I know> > it is a big stotra but you have to chant it with complete surrenderness to> > Mother lakshmi and Lord Narayana.Further to it, chant the Mantra " OM> > DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday morning and evening 108 times.From Dec.of this> > year,Jupiter/ Guru will be transitting over your natal Guru aspecting Shani,> > your Yoga Karaka.So you will have good time from this period onwards.but you> > have to do the remedies I have given here.Also 12th from Saturn, Ketu is> > posited which is not a good sign for profession.So you have to chant " OM> > EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108 times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the> > malefic effects of Ketu.> > From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34 beneficial> > Bindus which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is placed.So you can> > wear 3-5 rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for Shani's placement in 9th> > house ) fixed in golden finger ring and to be worn on a Sunday morning> > during Sun rise time and the day should have suitable Tara Bala.Chant the> > Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times> > and wear it on your right hand ring fingure.but I suggest you to wear the> > Ruby stone finger ring during Sun's transit over Simha/Leo sign.> > I hope this helps you.> > With Regards,> > Ramadas Rao.---//> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood> > <deepak_26874@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> >> > I did not get any analysis regarding Retrodage Ju.> >> > regards> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > renunw renunw@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, July 27, 2009 12:44:37 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet> >> >> > Dear Deepak ji,> >> > I thought you got a fairly comprehensive analysis from another group...or> > am I mistaken?> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood> > <deepak_26874@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Neelam ji,> > > I am a mere beginner in the field of astrology. I needed help and advise> > of senior members, if they kindly can.> > > regards> > > Deepak> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:24:36 PM> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet> > >> > >> > > Dear Deepak ji,> > >> > > Kindly share your own opinion and judgment about this placement, if you> > are an astrologer yourself.. This would start the discussion.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > 2009/7/26 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ >> > >> > >> > > >Dear learned members,> > > >> > > >I have retrograde ju in 5th house. What are its implications?> > > >MY details are:> > > >26-08-1974, 11Am, Delhi.> > > >> > > >I wish to inquire about my job or business prospects as well?> > > >> > > >Best regards> > > >Deepak Moderator's Note: May be discussed as relevant to Retrograde> > planet in 5H. NO predictions to be given as a policy.> > >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer> > 8<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>.> >> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

showing up 'all greek' here too, try cut/pasting to Word doc and changing to

more familiar font.

rgds

, " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija

wrote:

>

> Ms Neelam Gupta,

> I am sorry. I can not read the mail. It is in Hindi script I think.

> Regards

>

> --- On Tue, 7/28/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

>

> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

> Re: Fwd: Re: Retrograde planet

>

> Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 5:02 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Deepak ji,

>

> Sunil ji seems to be busy, let me answer your query.

>

> //I have a ques on retro Ju in 5th house. does it talk abt Retro Ju. //

>

> Yes, it does. I do not know which forum is this, but I am highlighting the

portions about retro jupiter. Please note that I am not giving any comments on

it.

>

>

>

> Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible for finances also and as

he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to be considered from his

previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is debilitated. This is from Nadi

point of view.That is why you are facing problems related to cash flow.You can

also see that this Retro Guru is aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka Saturn

who is situated in 9th house ruled by Budha who is also aspected by this Retro

Guru.in the Navamsha chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become debilitated and so you

are facing problems in your profession,also Guru ® is also with debilitated

Shani. Now coming to 10th house, the house of career,it is occupied by Lagna

Lord Shukra/Venus. Rahu placed in 2nd house aspects this Venus and this can be

confirmed from the Navamsha chart where Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara

Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn. So Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also

when we look at D-10 chart,Venus is

> debilitated and this is a biggest drawback in your cash flow.If Lagna Lord is

strong,everything will work easily.In addition to this 10th lord Moon/Chandra is

debilitated. To improve your cash flow,you have to chant daily Shri Lakshmi

Narayana Hridaya.I know it is a big stotra but you have to chant it with

complete surrenderness to Mother lakshmi and Lord Narayana.Further to it, chant

the Mantra " OM DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday morning and evening 108 times. From

Dec.of this year, Jupiter/ Guru will be transitting over your natal Guru

aspecting Shani, your Yoga Karaka.So you will have good time from this period

onwards.but you have to do the remedies I have given here.Also 12th from Saturn,

Ketu is posited which is not a good sign for profession.So you have to chant "

OM EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108 times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the

malefic effects of Ketu.

> From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34 beneficial Bindus

which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is placed.So you can wear 3-5

rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for Shani's placement in 9th house )

fixed in golden finger ring and to be worn on a Sunday morning during Sun rise

time and the day should have suitable Tara Bala.Chant the Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM

HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times and wear it on your right

hand ring fingure.but I suggest you to wear the Ruby stone finger ring during

> I hope this helps you.

> With Regards,Ramadas Rao.---//

>

> Hope this helps

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> 2009/7/28 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sunil,

>  

> I have a ques on retro Ju in 5th house. does it talk abt Retro Ju.

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala

>

>

> Monday, July 27, 2009 11:57:15 PM

> Fwd: Re: Retrograde planet

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear deepak ji

>

>

> here is one reading u got frm some astrologer in another forum which u denied

or pls see forums where ever u posted ur requests

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

> My apologies... may be I got my basics mixed up.

>

> / /Dear Deepak Ji,

> Thanks for your mail.guru/jupiter is also responsible for finances also and as

he is retro in 5th house in Kumbha Rashi,he has to be considered from his

previous house ie., Makara Rashi where he is debilitated. This is from Nadi

point of view.That is why you are facing problems related to cash flow.You can

also see that this Retro Guru is aspecting karma Karaka and Yoga Karaka Saturn

who is situated in 9th house ruled by Budha who is also aspected by this Retro

Guru.in the Navamsha chart,Karma Karaka Shani has become debilitated and so you

are facing problems in your profession,also Guru ® is also with debilitated

Shani.Now coming to 10th house, the house of career,it is occupied by Lagna Lord

Shukra/Venus. Rahu placed in 2nd house aspects this Venus and this can be

confirmed from the Navamsha chart where Venus and Rahu are placed in Makara

Navamsha ruled by Shani/Saturn. So Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is afflicted.Also

when we look at D-10 chart,Venus is

> debilitated and this is a biggest drawback in your cash flow.If Lagna Lord is

strong,everything will work easily.In addition to this 10th lord Moon/Chandra is

debilitated. To improve your cash flow,you have to chant daily Shri Lakshmi

Narayana Hridaya.I know it is a big stotra but you have to chant it with

complete surrenderness to Mother lakshmi and Lord Narayana.Further to it, chant

the Mantra " OM DHANADAAYEI NAMAH " everyday morning and evening 108 times.From

Dec.of this year,Jupiter/ Guru will be transitting over your natal Guru

aspecting Shani, your Yoga Karaka.So you will have good time from this period

onwards.but you have to do the remedies I have given here.Also 12th from Saturn,

Ketu is posited which is not a good sign for profession.So you have to chant "

OM EKADANTAAYA HUM " daily 108 times.this is a Ganapaty Mantra to alleviate the

malefic effects of Ketu.

> From observations on your Sarvashtaka Varga,9th house has 34 beneficial Bindus

which is very auspicious and Yoga Karaka Shani is placed.So you can wear 3-5

rattis of Ruby stone ( Vipareeta ratna for Shani's placement in 9th house )

fixed in golden finger ring and to be worn on a Sunday morning during Sun rise

time and the day should have suitable Tara Bala.Chant the Mantra " OM HRAAM HRIM

HRAUM SAH SURYAAYA NAMAH " 108 times or 1008 times and wear it on your right

hand ring fingure.but I suggest you to wear the Ruby stone finger ring during

> I hope this helps you.

> With Regards,Ramadas Rao.---//

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@

....> wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> I did not get any analysis regarding Retrodage Ju.

>

> regards

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> renunw renunw@

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Monday, July 27, 2009 12:44:37 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet

>

>  

> Dear Deepak ji,

>

> I thought you got a fairly comprehensive analysis from another group...or am I

mistaken?

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> > I am a mere beginner in the field of astrology. I needed help and advise of

senior members, if they kindly can.

> > regards

> > Deepak

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sunday, July 26, 2009 8:24:36 PM

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet

> >

> >  

> > Dear Deepak ji,

> >

> > Kindly share your own opinion and judgment about this placement, if you are

an astrologer yourself.. This would start the discussion.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/7/26 Deepak Sood <deepak_26874@ >

> >

> >  

> > >Dear learned members,

> > >

> > >I have retrograde ju in 5th house. What are its implications?

> > >MY details are:

> > >26-08-1974, 11Am, Delhi.

> > >

> > >I wish to inquire about my job  or business prospects as well?

> > >

> > >Best regards

> > >Deepak Moderator's Note: May be discussed as relevant to Retrograde planet

in 5H. NO predictions to be given as a policy.

> >

>

>

>

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoji,

You are in the right track. I am loaded with lot of work. I hope you will give time to reply.

Blessings.

A.V.Pathi,

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 2:33:45 PMRe: Re: Retrograde planet

Dear Respected Pathi Ji,

When an experienced astrologer like you asks me a question, it makes me very nervous . I am an enthusiastic student at best. .

You ask a very interesting question. My guess would be one has to analyze all the postive and negative factors. Possibly Jupiter's aspect would be critical. Let me look at the example at hand. We can see that in the Rashi chart, neither Sa nor Ke are aspected by Jupiter. Ketu's dispositor Mars is in 12H and still no Jupiter aspect. Now in the D-7, Ketu does get the aspect of Jupiter, however Ketu's debilitated dispositor Me does not. Let me look at possible transits at that time. The event occured in 2005 probably. In 2005 until June 2005 Ju is in Virgo, Sa is in Gemini and Rahu is in Pisces. May 26, Sa moved to Cancer. Sep 28, Jupiter moved to Libra. During the whole time Rahu was still transiting Pisces.

So we can see that since Pisces is the 5H of the Lagna as well as the house that hosts Me (dispositor of Ke in D-7), Till late Sep, Jupiter transiting Virgo, was aspecting 5H (Pisces). However Rahu is also transiting Pisces at this time. Until June, Sa in Gemini and Ju in Virgo have double transit aspect on Pisces. This may have helped the conception. But in July Sa moves in to Cancer, in Late Sep, Jupiter moves to Libra, leaving Rahu alone transiting Pisces. Due to the overall weakness of Ke antar, my guess is once Jupiter's aspect and the Ju/Sa double aspect was removed, with Rahu also transiting Pisces, the promise brought by transit was not sustainaible due to inherent weakness of this antar in the Natal chart (both D-1 and D-7).

That is my novice attempt. Please feel free to critique.

It may also help if Dr.Kumar gave feed back on the exact dates so transit info can be accurate.

Regards,

-Manoj

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, July 26, 2009 5:32:36 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet

Dear Mr. Manoj Chandran,

Is mis-carriage and Child birth is treated same in analysis of a chart? Where is the distinction between the two could be arrived at? Any reference could be sited to help me? I am sorry to trouble you. Please help me.

A.V.Pathi,

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, July 26, 2009 1:11:05 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet

Dear Suni Ji,

I completely agree with your points. For a scoprio Lagna native Jupiter is an extremely auspicious planet and hence may be there is some "strangeness" in behaviour due its retrograde nature but definitely will produce beneficial results, especially since placed in Kendra. This is the reason why I analyzed the 5H prospects from all different angles to show that just one or two factors alone gould not have produced the miscarriage that happened. Also there was a comment about natives with 5L in 7L having abortions. I felt this also cannot be just applied as a general rule either and hence the analysis. Also, so far, I have seen in all cases know, abortion/miscarriag e seems to have Mars or Ketu involved with 5L and/or Jupiter..

I also agree with you that a Retrograde malefic is very dangerous. Classics have said clearly that retrograde planets are "powerful", we can also see they "appear closer to Earth" and hence may have greater influence. Also if we take Nadi philosophy of Retrograde planets also aspecting from previous house it makes sense that since a Malefic aspecting more houses can create more problems as well. I have read some thing to the following effect from the Manasagari:

"A benefic placed in the 8th house aspected by a Retrograde Malefic, kills the child in his early years".

I dont have the exact quote, but the above sentence is very close. This clearly highlights the evil effects of retrograde malefics. Also my own son has this exact above combination, Taurus Lagna, 2L Me in 8H, aspected by 9L, 10L Saturn from Gemini. Despite Saturns auspicious house lordships, my son being born in Me dasha, has produced this "modified balarishta" effect exactly as stated above in Mansagari.

Regards,

-Manoj

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, July 25, 2009 10:48:19 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet

dear gopu ji Thanks for ur messages For considering various Lagna s like Original Lagna , Moon lagna or sun Lagna there is certain rules one such rules is aspect of jup also there is life period where each lagna become more activ so according to Kerala traditions Moon lagna will b more activ only when Nativ complets atleast 30 to 32 ,and here we r discussing abt some events also which happened b4 that if both lagna is strong ( i mean both Lagna and moon sign ) it is always safe to see both Lagna's together and assess details when nativ complete the said period ( i mean after 30-32 yrs ) Hope i am clear here as rgrds to Jup will destroy the house it stays is not a vaidika ,arsha astrology atleast ,even nadies highlited jup as jeeva karaka ,More over if u see classifications of Gaja kesari yoga if jup is

kendra too moon or even frm Lagna also giv it ( means dont we see Logic here --means jup has a blessing power which can protect nativ if it is wel placed and also bestows status ( raja yoga ) otherwise the retro status of a Karaka has a gr8 say in assessing the results of said karaka ( all texts says retro planets has high chesta bala -but it shud b calculated for longitivity calculations ) here i blv we shud take Placement of a planet for all life ( means for assessing the strnght and weakness of the charts and its total promises ) ,Lord and karaka for knowing anubhava for nativ and for see frutifications we can see dasa s but still i hold my opinion as natural malefics is bad in dasa when they r retrograded ( unless other relieving factors r there ) ,sure we shud take the bhava results also of the said planet ,so for Makara nativs retro jup in 7th need not b a good dasa due to fact that they r 3rd and 12 the

Lord too .But his placement in 7th is good for protecting the house significations ,but i am open to charts and discussions in grp and let us see it collectivly ,let us close one concept or misconcept abt jup ( also other benefics when retrograded ) if grp is interested ( only problem is i hav time constraints ) rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear Neelamji,> sorry for the error I have committed. Yes merc is 5thand 8th lord and> not as I mentioned.> thanks, > regards,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Sat, 7/25/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Retrograde planet> ancient_indian_ astrology> Date:

Saturday, July 25, 2009, 6:17 PM> > >  > > > > Dear Gopu ji,> > //if u take 5th lord from moon > mercury is 7th along with sun. this should have helped him in getting a goodspouse who is bit dominating in nature because of presence of sun.//> > I think there is some problem here. Mer is his 5L/8L in 8H, not 7H with Sun. > > From moon again his 8H is strong, indicating a focus and inclination for 8H activities.> It is aspected by rashish saturn, from 6H and 2/11L retro Jup from 4H.> > That is why we can see him doing research, astrology, etc.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/7/25 K Gopu kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > >  > > > > > > > > > dear shri sunil nairji,> I used Jhora to

cast Sri.kumar's horoscope. I share my observations.> since the chart has vargottama moon, I feel moon is stronger than lagna.> so from moon retro jup is in kendra it is in krithikka nakshtra. His jupiter > maha dasa ended when he was 23yrs old. The native must have got> a good educational background during this dasa, . if u take 5th lord from moon> mercury is 7th along with sun. this should have helped him in getting a good> spouse who is bit dominating in nature because of presence of sun. I am > awaiting for learned members contribution on this retro jup chart.>  > good wishes,> k.gopu> >  > > > > > --- On Fri, 7/24/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>> [ancient_indian_ astrology]

Re: Retrograde planet> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, July 24, 2009, 12:45 PM> > > Â > > > > Dear Kumarji> > Thanks for ur post > > dont u see jup is 5th L ( putra stanathipathi ) and retro ( means a sort of retrying here ) and the shukla karaka venus is highly afflicted means it can hav a say in quality of beeja ( sure whole chart shud b scrutinised for this to declare ) ,also dasa s operating at the time after seeing the trends tru chart > > u said ur sani dasa is running ,can u tell the grp how is jup dasa for u ,also sure 5th House rules mantra stana and past merits ,so it has a say in this births spiritual inclinations .But the success in it will b decided by past merits and dasas and strnght of chart along with ur efforts u put in here for such activities ( i mean spiritual upliftmnt) > >

sure Guru is also gurukarka and in ur case it has givn amsa in panchamsa too ( rasi tulya as pisces is 5th house frm scorpio ) > > pls describe ur guru dasa and exprences .> > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, viswa sai <avadhutasai@ ...> wrote:> >> > > Dear Manoj,> >  > > Thanks for acceptance to discuss. Since it is my own horoscope, its a real-time experience for me to observe every aspect very closely.> >  > > My lagna is Scorpio, Jupiter (2nd and 5th L) placed in 7th House.> >  > > 1. 5th L in 7th house - Love marriage and foreign settlement.> > 2. As mentioned by Anoopji, we had a abortion in 4th month (this is new point for me)> > 3. Foreign settlement (5th L

in 7th house and 7th L (Venus) in 12th (Libra) along with Rahu and Mars (Lagna lord)> > ÂÂ > > Any more observation, pl let me know> > ÂÂ > > 4. My concern is more of retrogration of planet and also 5th house could explain the spiritual inclination/ progess) - I would like to learn more about this..., Are there any more houses are responsible for this issue.....> > > ÂÂ > > In Navamsa (D9), Lagna is Saggitarus, Jupiter ® in pisces (4th House) with exalted Venus.> > ÂÂ > > Rightnow, Saturn-Ravi dasa going on......> > ÂÂ > > Regards> > Kumar> > > > > --- On Fri, 7/24/09, anoop singh aks_anoop@ . wrote:> > > > > > anoop singh aks_anoop@ .> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Retrograde planet>

> ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Friday, July 24, 2009, 1:47 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj Ji,> > >  > > I want to give my opinion on 5th lord placement in 7th house.> > Jatakadeshmarg suggests that this placement is bad for spuse but in my experience I have> > found this as bad placement for one's child.> > It may be anyone of abortion, premature death or depending upon the nature of the planet.> >  > > Thanks & regards,> > Anoop.> > > > > --- On Fri, 7/24/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> >

> > > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ..com>> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Retrograde planet> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, July 24, 2009, 2:14 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dr.Kumar,> >  > > Since this is a discussion group, and since you have already some knowledge on Jyotish, please give us your opinion on this first. What do you think will be the effect of 5L Jupiter in the 7H? If the retro status is confusing, set that aside for now and just give us, what you think will be the results of 5L Jupiter in 7H? Then the group can help wit the discussion from there.> >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj>

> >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > viswa sai <avadhutasai@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ . . com> > Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:46:40 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Retrograde planet> > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi All,> > >  > > Very interesting discussions and sharing of knowledge. If any one helps me on the below topics.> > >  > > I would like to know more about how a retrograde planet could influence a person's life.> > >  > > In the past discussions between members, I find 5th position and lord could explain the past spiritual status. In my chart

(scorpio lagna), 5th lord Jupiter (Retrograde) in 7th house. Could you explain this issue.> > >  > > Sorry, Let me introduce myself, my name is Dr.Kumar, learned vedic astrology as my passion and god grace. I am more interested to learn more about the issues, which could be learn more easily by discussing with people rather than studying books. I didnot find good books on this.> >  > > Pl do reply> > >  > > Thanks> > Kumar> > > > > > > > viswasai> > www.viswasai. blogspot. com> > "A Perfect Master is God in human form, an individual who has become God, and he is absolutely beyond all normal bounds; his every activity is outside the scope of one's human limited vision".> > > > --- On Thu, 7/23/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

wrote:> > > > > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, July 23, 2009, 12:23 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjayan Ji,> > > > > Let us transalate that beautiful quote of Kannadasan for every one:> > > > IraNdu manam vENdum, Iraivanidam Ketten, ninaithu vaazha onru, marandhu vaazha onru….> >  > > I need two hearts, I prayed to God, One to live with (sweet) memories another to forget (bitter) memories.> >  > > Here is another:> > >  > >

Kamam Kopam Mokam Kondavan, Pesa Therinda Mirugam,> > Anbu, Panivu, Karunai Kondavan, Manitha Vadivil Deivam> >  > > One who has heart full of Lust (Kamam), Anger (Kopam), Infatuation (Mokam), is an Animal who can Talk,> > > One who is filled with Anbu (Love), Panivu (Humility) & Karunai (Compassion) , is Divine Walking In Human Form.> > >  > > Here is one from the Great Sage Thiruvalluvar:> > >  > > Inna Saythari Oruthal, Avar Naaana Nannayam Seidhu Vidal> > >  > > If some one does an evil deed towards you, return the favour with so much Good back to them, that they will feel ashamed of their Evil. After doing so "forget" the matter. (This "forget' has great import, not only the Sage advises to forget the evil done to us, he also wants us to forget the

Good we did in return, so that we wont be inflated with pride).> > >  > > Orutharku Orunalai Inbam, Porutharkku Ponrum Thunayum Pukagz> >  > > The person who retaliates against the wrong doer gets instant pleasure for the moment, But for one who has the Forebearance, Tolerance and Self Restraint, will be crowned with Success and everlasting Glory in the long Run.> > >  > > Regards,> >  > >  -Manoj> > >  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:02:11 PM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes

and Jyotish !!!> > > > >  > > Dear Friends,> > > > http://groups/ . / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 22799> > > > > > http://groups. ..com/ group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 22839> > > > I under stand from the above two messages that the paths to destinations are different but dwells on the same subject advocate exercising caution> > > > Here I see with his sUkshama buddhi (sagaciousness) welcomed the former and condemned the latter.. That is Mr.Manoji, he has Rahu in his forth house aspected by Guru ; he is qualified to become â€Å"nyaayAthipathy�( neethiman /Judge).> > > > > > > IraNdu manam vENdum ninaithu vaazha onru marundhu vaazha onru….>

> > > > > > >                                           - Courtesy Tamil poet Kavi.Kannadhaasan.> > > > > Regards / Dhananjayan> > > > --- On Wed, 22/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > > > > >Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Scoundrels,

Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!> > >"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>> > >Wednesday, 22 July, 2009, 8:16 PM> > >> > >> > > > > >Dear Friends,> > > Just yesterday night I received a phone call from my poor Mother who was calling to tell me that her local "panditji "astrologer in Chennai (India) was telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly since the Eclipse was happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and my father (Hasta !!!) and hence the whole family is affected and hence he needs several thousand Rupees to do Yagyas. !!! > > >> > >Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this Great New Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has

discovered that> > > >> > >1. A Graha can be posited in MORE than one Nakshatra at one time.> > >2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation, such Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).> > >> > >Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on the gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is not a time to waste on petty quarrels and arguments. Let us not waste time on learning things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on the back for the sake of "feeling good" about each other. Let us be each others "worst critic". Let us hold each others "feet to the fire".  Whatever be our methods, whichever be our race, nationality, language, creed,  let us learn this divine science thoroughly and sincerely and invoke the blessings of

Lord Ganesh and Unmask this "Modern Vedic Astrology Mafia" for what it is.> > > > > > If we dont, Sanatan Dharma will become San Tan Adharma.. !!!> > >> > > > > >Regards,> > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Get your preferred Email name!> > Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.> >>