IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chakrabory Ji,

Thank you for your clarifications. No matter what your knowledge base is, it takes great courage to attempt. Thanks for making a bold attempt.

Regards,

-Manoj

"CHAKRABORTYP2" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 9:30:08 PMRE: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Sir,

I am not very thorough with Astrology principles. 'Have read few things, not digested

properly and write whatever comes in mind.

Yes, that was possibly 'Rashi Tulya Navaamsha'. Yes, I have observed

what you have mentioned. Also noticed that 7L & DK in rashi chart moves to

Aqua in navamsha which is 5H & 5L is sitting there.

That observations have confused me.... and I have followed my hunch.

Regarding Nadi principle part, my knowledge is based on one booklet that

I have read (and recently posted the same in the forum few days back). The

booklet suggests that a 'Retrograde' planet can not deliver full result. However

if there is a benefic planet posited in 12H of the retro planet, then the planet

will support the retro planet to deliver the results.. Retro Jup gets backing by

Moon in Rasi chart, but not in navamsha chart.

regards

P L Chakraborty

Manoj Chandran [chandran_ manoj ]Saturday, July 04, 2009 3:17 AMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

//

Custody : 5L is in 5H..strong. In navamsha it moves to Ge which is 9H

to lagna...(videsh) . My guess is the child will move away to some foreign

land with his/her mother. But visiting right by father will remain there.

(we have been told that wife is from S America... may be that is playing

in my mind)

//

You have used Rashi Tulya Navamsha technique. Just for discussion sake let me ask you:

Jupiter the karaka in Navamsha has now moved to Libra (from 10th house to 1st house) (rashi T Nav).

So this shows his children are coming closer to him ? So 5L and Karaka are showing different

things?

Court battle : The 3rd & 6th lord Jup is exalted but retro. It is in 10H...

However, it is backed by 10th lord Moon in 9H (Nadi principle).

Can you please clarify what the Nadi Principle here is? Is it the fact that you are checking for the strength of

the dispositor when a planet is exalted?

Regards,

-Manoj

"CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, July 3, 2009 3:57:28 AMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Sir,

I am trying to understand this chart. So far, all my attempt to understand

any chart has failed. But nothing wrong in trying.

I have decided not to look at the different replies posted so far.

____________ ___

The person appears to be wealthy with intermittent problems.

Reason : 11L Sun is in 2H. Sun is in good house and it is vargottama.

Sun gives sufficient wealth with some hiccups. Also, LL & 8H Venus

is there. On negative side, 2H lords ..Ketu is on lagna and Mars is in 12H.

However, overall significance looks stronger. And I expect the financial

aspect is favorable after divorce.

Custody : 5L is in 5H...strong. In navamsha it moves to Ge which is 9H

to lagna..(videsh) . My guess is the child will move away to some foreign

land with his/her mother. But visiting right by father will remain there.

(we have been told that wife is from S America... may be that is playing

in my mind)

Court battle : The 3rd & 6th lord Jup is exalted but retro. It is in 10H...

However, it is backed by 10th lord Moon in 9H (Nadi principle).

It will try its level best to win the case, however, sudden reversal

in expected result might do happen.

Wife's profession :

I am not even trying....

regards

P L Chakraborty

Manoj Chandran [chandran_ manoj ]Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:49 AMancient indian_astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear All,

Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not received any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our group is very active.

Here is the data of a friend of mine.

Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA

He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle..

Interesting questions for the group are:

Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?

Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife (soon to be ex-wife)?

A bonus question is :

What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)?

She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.

The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.

Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also welcome.

Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I can.

I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New Delhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).

If possible please send replies to my email address chandran_manoj@ and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).

Regards,

-Manoj

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Deepen Ji,

Thank you for your observations. Like you I also have had good luck with this principle.

In my own case, I have my D-9 lagna lord Moon, in the 5th house (debilitated though). I am a very talented singer but I never had a teacher, learnt on my own. However I only sing Bhajans and usually only when I am alone (may be due to being in Scorpio that is a secretive sign). Not that I am afraid to sing in front of others (I do sing many times) but others approval has never been important for me and bhakti for me is a very personal relationship with God, not meant for demonstration.

Regards,

-Manoj

deepen thakkar <justcoolout Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 10:27:07 PM Re:Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

yes manojji

since the wife's details not availbale itried to spot the wife's talents fixing 7th H of her husband..there might be many glitches in this as i am assuming this to be his first relationship( as far as committment goes).

I have always found this trines in navmansha=tallents and abilities thing working and quite applicable.This concept of 5th house which can be developed without a teacher and of 9th H can be developed to teacher was new for me and thanks for that ,i will keep that in mind...

always i have found that guys having sun in trines in strength are good Shivbhakts,and also good readers at the same time...

So when i spot a good & voracious reader around me ,i tell him he is a Shivbhakt and most of the time it is confirmed...

PS:I am getting his ascendant LIBRA at 21degrees.

Guest guest

Dear Mohit Ji,

Thanks for your additional comments and clarification.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33 Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2009 12:32:05 AMRe: Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Dear Manoj, Sir u r right tht Sat seeing Venus is always undesireable for men chart but u see Manoj g tht Saturn being 5th lord sitting in own house is strongery it maydelay not denial i feel tht and seeing 8th lord who is also Lagnesh too (which i forgot to write in the last mail ) confirm this (i feel) & 8th lord being in 5th house then i feel late or deny children ( got to lot of things wit tht & but in this case 5th lord is in his own house) & lot of break in affairs & i feel for her wife's i feel tht sat being 10 n 11th lord and Naks of exclated Jupiter who is too retro may be she must be Teacher or Teaching sometimes . well Sir i m too waiting for ur answer . Thanks u so much Mohit--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcomeancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, July 3, 2009, 5:38 PM

Dear Mohit Ji,

Those are interesting comments. I am not sure if Renu ji had the exact thought process and we will have to wait for her response. However, hold on to your thoughts and once the results are revealed we can come back and analyze it.

In the meantime some things to keep in mind are:

5th lord seing the 8th in this case..

If instead 8th lord was aspecting the 5th, what would be your conclusion?

How things need to be interpreted differently in these two cases?

Sure Sa aspects Venus (always undersirable in Man's chart) but Sa is also 5th L.. Does this make things better or worse?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 2, 2009 9:28:28 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome

Yes i agree tht i feel is the u see tht 5th lord seeing venus who is also 8th lord from Lagna i think tht guy had some affair n as u see from 7th house Mars is in 6th house she is not at all optimistic person too, Thanks Mohit--- On Fri, 7/3/09, renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcomeancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, July 3, 2009, 2:18 AMDear Manoj ji,//He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custodybattle.//This sentence and "will he gain financially. ..."..."the custody of the kids...."... .........all the above made me think that the native is the innocent party according to your thinking. He is your friend and from your mail I could infer

some sympathetic attitude from you towards him...Astrologically, when Neelam ji pointed out, Sun-Ve in 8H Scorpio from Aries [7H], the spouse's house, confirmed it.I may be wrong.....let' s wait till you 'spill the beans'.blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Renu Ji,> > Some how I missed this comment of yours.> > "I think his post makes us assume that the native is the innocent party. "> > > Why do you say that? What in my post gave you that impression? I was trying to be very careful and not give any indications one way or the other.> > Please clarify so I can correct the error. I did not intend to claim that the native is the "innocent" party.> > Regards,> >

-Manoj> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> renunw <renunw> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, July 2, 2009 9:56:07 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome> > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> > Thanks so much. This would help me in answering Manoj ji's questions on this chart. You should be correct....I think his post makes us assume that the native is the innocent party. > > So, 2nd is the 8H house of the spouse...once again Ve, Sun combo in the 8H, this time that of the spouse... Interesting.> > blessings,> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Renu ji,> > > > House placement is also very important. 2nd house always shows secret> > affairs of spouse being 8th from 7th.> > Sun-venus in 2H is more likely to show wife's affairs rather than native's,> > if other conditions also prevail..> > Of course Manoj ji may confirm.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > > > > > 2009/7/2 renunw <renunw@>> > > > >> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > >> > > My answer will be later...but just noticed that this chart fits to group's> > > earlier discussion below:> > >> > > //"if the lagna is taurus, or libra and venus as

lagna> > > lord is in scorpio, ( he says it is a house of secrets) I should not> > > entertain any boy with such a combination for my daughter or any other girl> > > in our family. He says, it is a guarantee that the person will have any> > > number of relationships in his/her life..//> > >> > > The chart you gave is Libra Lagna and LL Venus is placed in Scorpio, the> > > house of secrets...> > >> > > Wonder what caused the divorce !!!> > >> > > blessings,> > >> > > Renu> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > >

>> > > > Dear All,> > > >> > > > Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not> > > received any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our> > > group is very active..> > > >> > > > Here is the data of a friend of mine.> > > > Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA> > > >> > > > He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody> > > battle.> > > >> > > > Interesting questions for the group are:> > > >> > > > Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?> > > > Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife> > > (soon to be

ex-wife)?> > > >> > > > A bonus question is :> > > >> > > > What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in> > > 2006)?> > > > She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.> > > > The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.> > > >> > > > Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also> > > welcome.> > > > Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I> > > can.> > > >> > > > I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New> > > Delhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).> > > >> > > > If possible please

send replies to my email address chandran_manoj@> > > and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > -Manoj> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Manoj Chandran ji,--- On Thu, 2//Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce? //Dasa lord Saturn is yogakaarak, Anthradasa lord is in 6/8 axis to dasa lord. This period would make him to incur karryahaani, embrace failures and may incur penalty payments.//Is he going to win custody of children or at least 50/50 with his wife (soon to be ex-wife)? //Saturn is putra sthanathipathy, it is very strongly posited in the 5th house, the native in the last lap of Saturn Dasa.Now gochara Saturn going to transit 8th house from the 5th house.He shall not get the custody of the baby. The baby may also suffer or prone to suffer from fits /respiratory diseases / heart ailments.//A bonus question is: What was the

profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)?She

went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage. //10th lord from the 7th house is Capricorn, its lord Saturn is in Mithun navamsa, this suggests to me that the native may be student prior to marriage.Y/s-Dhananjayan,/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Blind Quiz: Divorce/Child custody Outcome"ancient indian_astrology" Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 4:48 AM

Dear All,

Here is a quiz I recently posted at Jyotish_Vidya group. I have not received any official response there yet. So I am posting it here since our group is very active.

Here is the data of a friend of mine.

Nov, 30, 1966, 5:04 AM, Kansas City Missouri, USA

He is currently going through a very ugly divorce and child custody battle.

Interesting questions for the group are:

Is he going to financially gain or lose from this divorce?

Is he going to win custody of children or atleast 50/50 with his wife (soon to be ex-wife)?

A bonus question is :

What was the profession of the wife before marriage (Marriage happened in 2006)?

She went back to college and changed her profession after Marriage.

The answer to the above question is very interesting and intruiguing.

Any comments on professional and financial status of this Native is also welcome.

Please provide any other details you may want to and I will confirm if I can.

I will post the results of this July 9th, Arizona Time 5:00 Pm (New Delhi, 5:30 AM July 10th).

If possible please send replies to my email address chandran_manoj@ and I will send them all out on July 10th (If moderators agree).

Regards,

-Manoj

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!