IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:Rahu_ 11H

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the Atma karak..Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th house...Bhagwathiji can you please tell is rahu the Atmakarak?--- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjivRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM

Bhagvathji,

Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .

Maths, Arts, teaching etc.

Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:

bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

Chiranjeeviji,lagna- gemini3rd house-mars/ketu4th house-mer/sun5th house-jup-venus7th house-moon9th house-rahu11th house- saturnRegards,bhagavathiancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhagvathiji,> > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and interesting.> Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th hse.> Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook always.> Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?> > Thanks & Regards> > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n

<bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:> > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear discussing members,> I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-> // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very inauspicious results//> could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not familiar with this and I have

not heard of this before. > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony between him and family members...... . It wiil make native very deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//> I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with everyone> > // Respected Sreenadhji,> > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //> It

has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live? > bhagavathi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Bhagwathiji thew cancellation is happening in your case as we assignt the lordship of kumbha to rahu himself (As rahu is strong than saturn on the basis of being swakhsthetri,you can confirm it longitude wise too) and rahu is trin to lagna so the cancellatoion of The MKS is happening and all the inauspicious results of Rahu wont be there--- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

Chiranjeeviji,

lagna- gemini

3rd house-mars/ketu

4th house-mer/sun

5th house-jup-venus

7th house-moon

9th house-rahu

11th house- saturn

Regards,

bhagavathi

ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Bhagvathiji,

>

> Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education. Good and interesting.

> Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th hse.

> Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook always.

> Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?

>

> Thanks & Regards

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear discussing members,

> I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-

> // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very inauspicious results//

> could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not familiar with this and I have not heard of this before.

> // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony between him and family members..... It wiil make native very deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

> I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar... I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with everyone

>

> // Respected Sreenadhji,

> > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //

> It has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live?

> bhagavathi

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /

>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I do not know what this thread is about, and I have been busy in some

jewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so did not have

the time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in the 11th

only if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the 6th

house of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a absolute

correct one, and a predictive principle and not just theoretic. And I am

dealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday, and these

people whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am wrong, so

please accept this as the truth coming from a experienced and practical

astrologer.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Manojji,I have Ketu in 11th house in Aquarius sign...My Ketu dasha changed toppled my world upside down whether in materialistic way since it was frm 17to 24 yrs i completely lost my education and a promising career,also my firends in some ways and many more things..It completely changed my outlook towards the world....Haven't passed through 11th lord shani,rahu dasha and think wont even pass through them so wont know what will be the effects...--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Monday, 13 July, 2009, 11:30

PM

Dear Deepen Ji,

According to my teachings this does not hold true in practice. I have been taught that if the 11L is strong and well placed and unafflicted, his dasha will infact be very good in terms of materialistic achievements (which is what people go after in this day and age). It may not bring any religious/spiritual fulfillment.

All opposing views welcome. If any one has any practical example to show otherwise I would be grateful.

-Manoj

deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 10:18:03 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Sreenadhji and other members,As Shri Kursijaji mentioned & also it is commonly known that Lord of 11th house has to be seen as a malefic & its dasha will bring lots of obstruction to the native's life...But if some planet is posited in the 11th House than will that planet take the responsibility of delivering the inauspicious results of the 11th house or still the deliverance will stay with the 11th lord..--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 13 July, 2009, 10:24 PM

Dear Kursija ji, //Thanks for the nice article.// It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :) Thanks. Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken

the

dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of mind.> It also mean that the benefic planet in 11th will give money with fare means and malefic planet will give money through wrong means. So Rahu in 11th will give money through gambling, speculation etc as you have stated, but the native will suffer from loss of peace of mind. You can correct me if I am wrong.> regards

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Practical experience from a good astrologer is worth its weight in Gold !!! Thanks for your insights.

Regards,

-Manoj

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:50:07 AM Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Friends,I do not know what this thread is about, and I have been busy in somejewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so did not havethe time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in the 11thonly if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the 6thhouse of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a absolutecorrect one, and a predictive principle and not just theoretic. And I amdealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday, and thesepeople whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am wrong, soplease accept this as the truth coming from a experienced and practicalastrologer.regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Mohit Ji,

Please see Bhaskar Ji's answer on this subject and check. You may have your answer to why Rahu in 11th did not give you good material results.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33 Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:02:35 PMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Manoj ji,

Well in my case Rahu in 11th house in its dasha gave me spritual fulfilment rather then materialistic achievement (though 11th lord Mars in kendra in his own house wit Jupiter n in kendra from Moon, Thanks Mohit--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009, 6:00 PM

Dear Deepen Ji,

According to my teachings this does not hold true in practice. I have been taught that if the 11L is strong and well placed and unafflicted, his dasha will infact be very good in terms of materialistic achievements (which is what people go after in this day and age). It may not bring any religious/spiritual fulfillment.

All opposing views welcome. If any one has any practical example to show otherwise I would be grateful.

-Manoj

deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 10:18:03 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Sreenadhji and other members,As Shri Kursijaji mentioned & also it is commonly known that Lord of 11th house has to be seen as a malefic & its dasha will bring lots of obstruction to the native's life...But if some planet is posited in the 11th House than will that planet take the responsibility of delivering the inauspicious results of the 11th house or still the deliverance will stay with the 11th lord..--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 13 July, 2009, 10:24 PM

Dear Kursija ji, //Thanks for the nice article.// It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :) Thanks. Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken

the dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of mind.> It also mean that the benefic planet in 11th will give money with fare means and malefic planet will give money through wrong means. So Rahu in 11th will give money through gambling, speculation etc as you have stated, but the native will suffer from loss of peace of mind. You can correct me if I am wrong.> regards

Guest guest

Dear Deepen Ji,

Isn't the AK's dasha supposed be a more difficult one rather than an easy one? I am not too familiar with Jaimini principles so please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

-Manoj

deepen thakkar <justcoolout Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:33:25 AMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the Atma karak..Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th house...Bhagwathiji can you please tell is rahu the Atmakarak?--- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM

Bhagvathji,

Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .

Maths, Arts, teaching etc.

Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n wrote:

bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

Chiranjeeviji,lagna- gemini3rd house-mars/ketu4th house-mer/sun5th house-jup-venus7th house-moon9th house-rahu11th house- saturnRegards,bhagavathiancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhagvathiji,> > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and interesting.> Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th hse.> Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook always.> Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?> > Thanks & Regards> > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:> >

> bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear discussing members,> I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-> // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very inauspicious results//> could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not familiar with this and I have not heard of this before. > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony

between him and family members..... . . It wiil make native very deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//> I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with everyone> > // Respected Sreenadhji,> > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //> It has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic degrees and diplomas, still going

steady in education, plan to get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live? > bhagavathi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Deepen Ji,

What is the status of your 11L Shani? Also I think Parashara's dictum is specific to the 11L and not planet placed in the 11H. Learned members can correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

-Manoj

deepen thakkar <justcoolout Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:55:18 AMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Manojji,I have Ketu in 11th house in Aquarius sign...My Ketu dasha changed toppled my world upside down whether in materialistic way since it was frm 17to 24 yrs i completely lost my education and a promising career,also my firends in some ways and many more things..It completely changed my outlook towards the world....Haven' t passed through 11th lord shani,rahu dasha and think wont even pass through them so wont know what will be the effects...--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 13 July, 2009, 11:30 PM

Dear Deepen Ji,

-Manoj

Dear Kursija ji, //Thanks for the nice article.// It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :) Thanks. Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken the

dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of mind.> It also mean that the benefic planet in 11th will give money with fare means and malefic planet will give money through wrong means. So Rahu in 11th will give money through gambling, speculation etc as you have stated, but the native will suffer from loss of peace of mind. You can correct me if I am wrong.> regards

Guest guest

Are we sure that the Nodes can be considered as the " Atmakaraka " ? (I do

not know, hence asking). In any case Rahu in the 9th if the 9th is a

badhaksthana will not produce good results, the way it is expected to.

I am talking without reference to any example .

regards/Bhaskar.

, deepen thakkar

<justcoolout wrote:

>

> Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the Atma karak..

> Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th

house...

> Bhagwathiji can you please tell is rahu the Atmakarak?

> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv

> Re: Re:Rahu_ 11H

>

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Bhagvathji,

>

> Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .

> Maths, Arts, teaching etc.

> Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara

n wrote:

>

>

> bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

>

>

>

>

> Chiranjeeviji,

>

> lagna- gemini

> 3rd house-mars/ketu

> 4th house-mer/sun

> 5th house-jup-venus

> 7th house-moon

> 9th house-rahu

> 11th house- saturn

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhagvathiji,

> >

> > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and interesting.

> > Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in

11 th hse.

> > Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook

always.

> > Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards

> >

> > Chiranjiv Mehta

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n

> <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear discussing members,

> > I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my

attention-

> > // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the

cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very

inauspicious results//

> > could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am

not familiar with this and I have

> not heard of this before.

> > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much

harmony between him and family members..... . It wiil make native very

deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

> > I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the

fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a

liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally

for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and

family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with

everyone

> >

> > // Respected Sreenadhji,

> > > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning

" Vedic Jyotish " . Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th

bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education,

dharma, father. //

> > It

> has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many

academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to

get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice

if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long

can a person live?

> > bhagavathi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local. /

> >

>

>

>

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhashkar ji and Deepen ji,

Please see the link if it help any for yours quarries :-

sohamsa/message/18760

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Are we sure that the Nodes can be considered as the " Atmakaraka " ? (I do

> not know, hence asking). In any case Rahu in the 9th if the 9th is a

> badhaksthana will not produce good results, the way it is expected to.

>

> I am talking without reference to any example .

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , deepen thakkar

> <justcoolout@> wrote:

> >

> > Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the Atma karak..

> > Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th

> house...

> > Bhagwathiji can you please tell is rahu the Atmakarak?

> > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> >

> > chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@

> > Re: Re:Rahu_ 11H

> >

> > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bhagvathji,

> >

> > Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .

> > Maths, Arts, teaching etc.

> > Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?

> >

> > Chiranjiv Mehta

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara

> n wrote:

> >

> >

> > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n

> > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Chiranjeeviji,

> >

> > lagna- gemini

> > 3rd house-mars/ketu

> > 4th house-mer/sun

> > 5th house-jup-venus

> > 7th house-moon

> > 9th house-rahu

> > 11th house- saturn

> >

> > Regards,

> > bhagavathi

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta

> <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhagvathiji,

> > >

> > > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and interesting.

> > > Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in

> 11 th hse.

> > > Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook

> always.

> > > Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards

> > >

> > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n

> > <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear discussing members,

> > > I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my

> attention-

> > > // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the

> cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very

> inauspicious results//

> > > could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am

> not familiar with this and I have

> > not heard of this before.

> > > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much

> harmony between him and family members..... . It wiil make native very

> deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

> > > I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the

> fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a

> liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally

> for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and

> family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with

> everyone

> > >

> > > // Respected Sreenadhji,

> > > > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning

> " Vedic Jyotish " . Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th

> bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education,

> dharma, father. //

> > > It

> > has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many

> academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to

> get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice

> if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long

> can a person live?

> > > bhagavathi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> http://in.local. /

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> Buzz.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

> Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

My AK is venus, either ways 7 or 8 karaka scheme. I have brothers who are

affluent, they do not need my support. Regarding teaching, arts and math.

Teaching, I automatically get dragged into it. I have taught small groups,

trained small groups of people. Art- trained and talented in many forms- did

give stage perfomances, when young, was also trained by celebrities- not after

that. Maths- exceptional skills (envious abilities) - but never pursued any of

these for a career.

I will catch up with you later. Have to go out now.

Regards,

bhagavathi

, deepen thakkar

<justcoolout wrote:

>

> Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the  Atma karak..

> Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th house...

> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv

>

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Bhagvathji,

>  

> Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .

> Maths, Arts, teaching etc.

> Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n

wrote:

>

>

> bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

>

>

>

>

> Chiranjeeviji,

>

> lagna- gemini

> 3rd house-mars/ketu

> 4th house-mer/sun

> 5th house-jup-venus

> 7th house-moon

> 9th house-rahu

> 11th house- saturn

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhagvathiji,

> >  

> > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and interesting.

> > Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th

hse.

> > Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook always.

> > Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards

> >

> > Chiranjiv Mehta

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n

> <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>

> > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear discussing members,

> > I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-

> > //  9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the

inauspicious results//

> > could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not

familiar with this and I have

> not heard of this before. 

> > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony

between him and family members..... . It wiil make native very deceptive,one who

will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

> > I have rahu in 9th in kumbha,  running this dasha, currently in the fag end.

As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar.. I am not

saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white

lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are

too high- so I have ties with everyone

> >

> > // Respected Sreenadhji,

> > >     Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning " Vedic

Jyotish " . Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is

Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //

> > It

> has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic

degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast

two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more.

But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live?  

> > bhagavathi

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local.

/

> >

>

>

>

Buzz.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Respected Neelamji,

Thankyou for this information. Its a very nice link.

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

> The Nakshatras of Vedic Astrology: Ancient & Contemporary Usage

> by Dennis M. Harness, Ph.D. and Maire M. Masco is a good compilation on

> Nakshatras.

>

> Besides other features, has tried to compile the career interests given by

> different nakshatras.

> An abridged version is available online for those who may be interested.

>

> http://www.dennisharness.com/nakshatras-vedic astrology_01.html

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskerji,

///But Rahu will be good in the 11th only if it is placed in a Nakhsatra Lord

who owns the 2nd,11th or the 6th house of the Horoscope. This is a practical

principle and a absolute correct one, and a predictive principle and not just

theoretic.///

Thankyou for this information. Does this rahu will give 'financial gain' as its

nakshatra lord is associated with 2,11,and 6th house.

Does this association also works in if rahu is in 2nd and 6th house.

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I do not know what this thread is about, and I have been busy in some

> jewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so did not have

> the time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in the 11th

> only if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the 6th

> house of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a absolute

> correct one, and a predictive principle and not just theoretic. And I am

> dealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday, and these

> people whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am wrong, so

> please accept this as the truth coming from a experienced and practical

> astrologer.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

//Isn't the AK's dasha supposed be a more difficult one rather than an easy one?

//

If my memory serves me right, I think Sunil Nair ji also mentioned this once

when analyzing a difficult period in a chart of a known person He further said

that the Dasa of AK planet is called Mrita Planet Dasa.

Manoj ji, can you please explain this...or may be any other learned member would

expand on this..

Thanks...

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Deepen Ji,

>

> Isn't the AK's dasha supposed be a more difficult one rather than an easy

one? I am not too familiar with Jaimini principles so please correct me if I am

wrong.

>  

> Regards,

>  

> -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> deepen thakkar <justcoolout

>

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:33:25 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the  Atma karak..

> Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th house...

> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> >chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM

> >

> >

> >Bhagvathji,

> >

> >Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .

> >Maths, Arts, teaching etc.

> >Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?

> >

> >Chiranjiv Mehta

> >

> >

> >--- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n

wrote:

> >

> >

> >>bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n

> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>Chiranjeeviji,

> >>

> >>lagna- gemini

> >>3rd house-mars/ketu

> >>4th house-mer/sun

> >>5th house-jup-venus

> >>7th house-moon

> >>9th house-rahu

> >>11th house- saturn

> >>

> >>Regards,

> >>bhagavathi

> >>

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> >>>

> >>> Dear Bhagvathiji,

> >>>  

> >>> Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and interesting.

> >>> Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th

hse.

> >>> Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook always.

> >>> Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?

> >>>

> >>> Thanks & Regards

> >>>

> >>> Chiranjiv Mehta

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>

wrote:

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>

> >>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> >>> ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Dear discussing members,

> >>> I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-

> >>> //  9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the

inauspicious results//

> >>> could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not

familiar with this and I have not heard of this before. 

> >>> // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much

harmony between him and family members..... . . It wiil make native very

deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

> >>> I have rahu in 9th in kumbha,  running this dasha, currently in the fag

end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar.. I am

not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are

white lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone

bills are too high- so I have ties with everyone

> >>>

> >>> // Respected Sreenadhji,

> >>> >     Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning " Vedic

Jyotish " . Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is

Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //

> >>> It has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many

academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to

get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he

lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person

live?  

> >>> bhagavathi

> >>>  

> >>>  

> >>>  

> >>>  

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local.

/

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

Buzz.

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

here.

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

This makes me very happy when a astrologer understands the predictive

principles. You are very right, and have caught the essence of this

principle. My purpose of writings are solved. Yes it will certainly give

financial gains and wealth creations. But check the planetary positions

(House placement from the Bhava Chalit Chart and not the Natal Chart)

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Vijay Goel "

<goyalvj wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskerji,

>

> ///But Rahu will be good in the 11th only if it is placed in a

Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the 6th house of the Horoscope.

This is a practical principle and a absolute correct one, and a

predictive principle and not just theoretic.///

>

> Thankyou for this information. Does this rahu will give 'financial

gain' as its nakshatra lord is associated with 2,11,and 6th house.

>

> Does this association also works in if rahu is in 2nd and 6th house.

>

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I do not know what this thread is about, and I have been busy in

some

> > jewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so did not

have

> > the time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in the 11th

> > only if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the

6th

> > house of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a absolute

> > correct one, and a predictive principle and not just theoretic. And

I am

> > dealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday, and these

> > people whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am wrong, so

> > please accept this as the truth coming from a experienced and

practical

> > astrologer.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji,

Nic to see you back here. I was feeling the pain of guilt in your

absence. I read your link. It is good and asnwers my doubts very well.

As regards to interpretation of Sanskrit shlokas nobody can do it better

than Shri PVR Narsimharao ji. I believe his interpretations as right .

regards/Bhaskar.

, " msbohra62 "

<msbohra62 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhashkar ji and Deepen ji,

>

> Please see the link if it help any for yours quarries :-

>

> sohamsa/message/18760

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Are we sure that the Nodes can be considered as the " Atmakaraka " ?

(I do

> > not know, hence asking). In any case Rahu in the 9th if the 9th is a

> > badhaksthana will not produce good results, the way it is expected

to.

> >

> > I am talking without reference to any example .

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , deepen thakkar

> > <justcoolout@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the Atma karak..

> > > Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th

> > house...

> > > Bhagwathiji can you please tell is rahu the Atmakarak?

> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> > >

> > > chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@

> > > Re: Re:Rahu_ 11H

> > >

> > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhagvathji,

> > >

> > > Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .

> > > Maths, Arts, teaching etc.

> > > Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?

> > >

> > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara

> > n wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara n

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Chiranjeeviji,

> > >

> > > lagna- gemini

> > > 3rd house-mars/ketu

> > > 4th house-mer/sun

> > > 5th house-jup-venus

> > > 7th house-moon

> > > 9th house-rahu

> > > 11th house- saturn

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > bhagavathi

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv

mehta

> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhagvathiji,

> > > >

> > > > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and

interesting.

> > > > Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in

Aries in

> > 11 th hse.

> > > > Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook

> > always.

> > > > Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards

> > > >

> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n

> > > <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear discussing members,

> > > > I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my

> > attention-

> > > > // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if

the

> > cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery

very

> > inauspicious results//

> > > > could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I

am

> > not familiar with this and I have

> > > not heard of this before.

> > > > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too

much

> > harmony between him and family members..... . It wiil make native

very

> > deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of

traitor..//

> > > > I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in

the

> > fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor

or a

> > liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies

ocasionally

> > for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and

> > family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with

> > everyone

> > > >

> > > > // Respected Sreenadhji,

> > > > > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning

> > " Vedic Jyotish " . Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in

9th

> > bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education,

> > dharma, father. //

> > > > It

> > > has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many

> > academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan

to

> > get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been

nice

> > if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How

long

> > can a person live?

> > > > bhagavathi

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> > http://in.local. /

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check

out

> > Buzz.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

> > Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar ji & Manoj ji,

In my chart Rahu is in 11th house in Naks of lagnesh and 2nd Lord Saturn gave me nothing as u have said Sir plz guide, Thanks Mohit

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 5:57 PM

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Practical experience from a good astrologer is worth its weight in Gold !!! Thanks for your insights.

Regards,

-Manoj

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009 10:50:07 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Friends,I do not know what this thread is about, and I have been busy in somejewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so did not havethe time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in the 11thonly if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the 6thhouse of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a absolutecorrect one, and a predictive principle and not just theoretic. And I amdealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday, and thesepeople whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am wrong, soplease accept this as the truth coming from a experienced and practicalastrologer.regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskerji,

you missed my second query :

What a about the rahu if positioned in 2nd or 6th house instead of 11th house

(in chalit chart). in the same conditioned.?

If any other planet (extention of this principle) is placed in these houses

(2,6,11) in the nakshatra lord of (2,6,11), does it will give wealth gain ?

Why you left 10th house the third Artha trikone.? (12th from 11th house ?)

Actually the practicability and emphasis you have made on this principle is more

important.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Vijay ji,

>

> This makes me very happy when a astrologer understands the predictive

> principles. You are very right, and have caught the essence of this

> principle. My purpose of writings are solved. Yes it will certainly give

> financial gains and wealth creations. But check the planetary positions

> (House placement from the Bhava Chalit Chart and not the Natal Chart)

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Vijay Goel "

> <goyalvj@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhaskerji,

> >

> > ///But Rahu will be good in the 11th only if it is placed in a

> Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the 6th house of the Horoscope.

> This is a practical principle and a absolute correct one, and a

> predictive principle and not just theoretic.///

> >

> > Thankyou for this information. Does this rahu will give 'financial

> gain' as its nakshatra lord is associated with 2,11,and 6th house.

> >

> > Does this association also works in if rahu is in 2nd and 6th house.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > I do not know what this thread is about, and I have been busy in

> some

> > > jewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so did not

> have

> > > the time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in the 11th

> > > only if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the

> 6th

> > > house of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a absolute

> > > correct one, and a predictive principle and not just theoretic. And

> I am

> > > dealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday, and these

> > > people whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am wrong, so

> > > please accept this as the truth coming from a experienced and

> practical

> > > astrologer.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Does Rahu become Atmakaraka?

regards,

Manoj (Mouji)

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:33:38 AM Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Bohra ji,Nic to see you back here. I was feeling the pain of guilt in yourabsence. I read your link. It is good and asnwers my doubts very well.As regards to interpretation of Sanskrit shlokas nobody can do it betterthan Shri PVR Narsimharao ji. I believe his interpretations as right .regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"<msbohra62@. ..> wrote:>>> Dear Bhashkar ji and Deepen ji,>> Please see the link if it help any for yours quarries :->> http://groups. / group/sohamsa/ message/18760>> Thanks,>> M.S.Bohra>>> ---

In ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Are we sure that the Nodes can be considered as the "Atmakaraka" ?(I do> > not know, hence asking). In any case Rahu in the 9th if the 9th is a> > badhaksthana will not produce good results, the way it is expectedto.> >> > I am talking without reference to any example .> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepen thakkar> > <justcoolout@ >

wrote:> > >> > > Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the Atma karak..> > > Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th> > house...> > > Bhagwathiji can you please tell is rahu the Atmakarak?> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@ wrote:> > >> > > chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>

> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Bhagvathji,> > >> > > Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .> > > Maths, Arts, teaching etc.> > > Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?> > >> > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > >> > >> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ harihara> > n wrote:> > >> > >> > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ harihara n> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> > > To:

ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Chiranjeeviji,> > >> > > lagna- gemini> > > 3rd house-mars/ketu> > > 4th house-mer/sun> > > 5th house-jup-venus> > > 7th house-moon> > > 9th house-rahu> > > 11th house- saturn> > >> > > Regards,> > > bhagavathi> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjivmehta> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhagvathiji,> > > >> > > > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good andinteresting.> > > > Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn inAries

in> > 11 th hse.> > > > Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook> > always.> > > > Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards> > > >> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n> > > <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear discussing members,> > > > I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my> > attention-> > > > // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles ifthe> > cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will deliveryvery> > inauspicious results//> > > > could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. Iam> > not familiar with this and I have> > > not heard of this before.> > > > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont toomuch> > harmony between him and family members..... . It wiil make nativevery> > deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort oftraitor..//> > > > I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this

dasha, currently inthe> > fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitoror a> > liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told liesocasionally> > for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and> > family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with> > everyone> > > >> > > > // Respected Sreenadhji,> > > > > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning> > "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in9th> > bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education,> > dharma, father. //> > > > It> > > has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many> > academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, planto> > get atleast

two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have beennice> > if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. Howlong> > can a person live?> > > > bhagavathi> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > http://in.local. /> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like

you. Checkout> > Buzz.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Mohit ji,

Check the position of Rahu in the Bhava Chalit Chart. If it remains in

the 11th, you will get the gains. Check also where is Saturn placed. The

results would be midified accordingly.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Mohit Virmani

<mohitvirmani33 wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskar ji & Manoj ji,

>

> In my chart Rahu is in

11th house in Naks of lagnesh and 2nd Lord Saturn gave me nothing as u

have said Sir plz guide, Thanks Mohit

>

>

> --- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:

>

>

> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj

>

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 5:57 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

>

> Practical experience from a good astrologer is worth its weight in

Gold !!! Thanks for your insights.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:50:07 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I do not know what this thread is about, and I have been busy in some

> jewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so did not have

> the time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in the 11th

> only if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the

6th

> house of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a absolute

> correct one, and a predictive principle and not just theoretic. And I

am

> dealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday, and these

> people whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am wrong, so

> please accept this as the truth coming from a experienced and

practical

> astrologer.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Thanks for the nice predictive technique. No doubt it will definitely give

money. But what about peace of mind?

Regards

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re:Rahu_ 11H

>

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 11:20 PM

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I do not know what this thread is about, and I have been

> busy in some

> jewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so

> did not have

> the time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in

> the 11th

> only if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the

> 2nd,11th or the 6th

> house of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a

> absolute

> correct one, and a predictive principle and not just

> theoretic. And I am

> dealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday,

> and these

> people whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am

> wrong, so

> please accept this as the truth coming from a experienced

> and practical

> astrologer.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu Ji,

I am not very learned in this area but I will comment what I know and others can build on it/ correct me if this is inaccurate. As a general statement my understanding is that AK planets' primary purpose is to guide the native to spiritual enlightenment. Hence during its period (dasha/antar) all other things being considered, it tends to bring difficult circumstances as there seems to be an inevitable link between difficulties and spiritual unfoldment (hence 2 of the 3 moksha houses are dussthanas).

Specifically regards to Rahu: Assuming Rahu is allowable as an AK, if he is the AK, his period especially seems to have the tendency to bring in especially difficult circumstances and sorrow. There is also an opinion prevailing amongst some teachers that a peson with Rahu as AK will see much sorrow in his/her life but will not give sorrow to other people. This needs to be validated by experience. Rahu as AK also has the tendency (again considering the general tenor of the chart in addittion) to make the person very spiritual, especially during his period. It is significant to note that Shri Ramakrishna Paramahansa had Rahu as his AK (if you follow this scheme).

Experienced Jaimini scholars/students can please correct me if I am wrong, because I am not directly studying under any Jaimini teacher/scholar.

Regards,

-Manoj

renunw <renunw Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:11:22 PM Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Manoj ji,//Isn't the AK's dasha supposed be a more difficult one rather than an easy one? //If my memory serves me right, I think Sunil Nair ji also mentioned this once when analyzing a difficult period in a chart of a known person He further said that the Dasa of AK planet is called Mrita Planet Dasa.Manoj ji, can you please explain this...or may be any other learned member would expand on this...Thanks...blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Deepen Ji,> > Isn't the AK's dasha supposed be a more difficult one rather than an easy one? I am not too familiar with Jaimini principles so please correct me if I am wrong.>

> Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:33:25 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> > > > > > Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the Atma karak..> Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th house...> Bhagwathiji can you please tell is rahu the Atmakarak?> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ . co.in> wrote:> > > >chiranjiv

mehta <vchiranjiv@ . co.in>> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM> >> >> >Bhagvathji,> >> >Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .> >Maths, Arts, teaching etc.> >Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?> >> >Chiranjiv Mehta> >> >> >--- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ harihara n wrote:> >> >> >>bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ harihara n> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology]

Re:Rahu_ 11H> >>ancient_indian_ astrology> >>Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM> >>> >>> >>Chiranjeeviji,> >>> >>lagna- gemini> >>3rd house-mars/ketu> >>4th house-mer/sun> >>5th house-jup-venus> >>7th house-moon> >>9th house-rahu> >>11th house- saturn> >>> >>Regards,> >>bhagavathi> >>> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:> >>>> >>> Dear Bhagvathiji,> >>> > >>> Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and interesting.> >>> Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th hse.> >>> Rahu is also giver of

knowledge - something which we overlook always.> >>> Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?> >>> > >>> Thanks & Regards> >>> > >>> Chiranjiv Mehta> >>> > >>> > >>> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:> >>> > >>> > >>> bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>> >>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> >>> ancient_indian_ astrology> >>> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM> >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> Dear discussing members,>

>>> I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-> >>> // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very inauspicious results//> >>> could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not familiar with this and I have not heard of this before. > >>> // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony between him and family members..... . . It wiil make native very deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//> >>> I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live

away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with everyone> >>> > >>> // Respected Sreenadhji,> >>> > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //> >>> It has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live? > >>> bhagavathi> >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >

>>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /> >>>> >>> >> > >> ____________ _________ _________ __> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >

Guest guest

Dear Mouji Ji,

I followed that link as well and seems like PVR Ji's comments indicate that Rahu can be AK. Even if it does become AK, according to Shri Sanjay Rath Ji's teachings one has to subtract the Rahu's degrees from 30 to determine his AK status. So you can see that if you dont do this then even if you do consider Rahu, you might get a different answer.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:52:26 PMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Does Rahu become Atmakaraka?

regards,

Manoj (Mouji)

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, July 15, 2009 9:33:38 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Bohra ji,Nic to see you back here. I was feeling the pain of guilt in yourabsence. I read your link. It is good and asnwers my doubts very well.As regards to interpretation of Sanskrit shlokas nobody can do it betterthan Shri PVR Narsimharao ji. I believe his interpretations as right .regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "msbohra62"<msbohra62@. ..> wrote:>>> Dear Bhashkar ji and Deepen ji,>> Please see the link if it help any for yours quarries :->> http://groups. / group/sohamsa/ message/18760>> Thanks,>> M.S.Bohra>>> ---

In ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Are we sure that the Nodes can be considered as the "Atmakaraka" ?(I do> > not know, hence asking). In any case Rahu in the 9th if the 9th is a> > badhaksthana will not produce good results, the way it is expectedto.> >> > I am talking without reference to any example .> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, deepen thakkar> > <justcoolout@ >

wrote:> > >> > > Rahu in 9th can give excellent results if Rahu is the Atma karak..> > > Than the Rahu results will be akin to the results of sun in 9th> > house...> > > Bhagwathiji can you please tell is rahu the Atmakarak?> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@ wrote:> > >> > > chiranjiv mehta vchiranjiv@> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 7:02 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>

> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Bhagvathji,> > >> > > Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .> > > Maths, Arts, teaching etc.> > > Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?> > >> > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > >> > >> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ harihara> > n wrote:> > >> > >> > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ harihara n> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> > > To:

ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Chiranjeeviji,> > >> > > lagna- gemini> > > 3rd house-mars/ketu> > > 4th house-mer/sun> > > 5th house-jup-venus> > > 7th house-moon> > > 9th house-rahu> > > 11th house- saturn> > >> > > Regards,> > > bhagavathi> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjivmehta> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhagvathiji,> > > >> > > > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good andinteresting.> > > > Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn inAries

in> > 11 th hse.> > > > Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook> > always.> > > > Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards> > > >> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n> > > <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear discussing members,> > > > I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my> > attention-> > > > // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles ifthe> > cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will deliveryvery> > inauspicious results//> > > > could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. Iam> > not familiar with this and I have> > > not heard of this before.> > > > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont toomuch> > harmony between him and family members..... . It wiil make nativevery> > deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort oftraitor..//> > > > I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this

dasha, currently inthe> > fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitoror a> > liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told liesocasionally> > for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and> > family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with> > everyone> > > >> > > > // Respected Sreenadhji,> > > > > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning> > "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in9th> > bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education,> > dharma, father. //> > > > It> > > has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many> > academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, planto> > get atleast

two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have beennice> > if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. Howlong> > can a person live?> > > > bhagavathi> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > http://in.local. /> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by

people like you. Checkout> > Buzz.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Bhaskar ji very much--- On Wed, 7/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 5:02 AM

Dear Mohit ji,Check the position of Rahu in the Bhava Chalit Chart. If it remains inthe 11th, you will get the gains. Check also where is Saturn placed. Theresults would be midified accordingly.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Mohit Virmani<mohitvirmani33@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar ji & Manoj ji,>> In my chart Rahu is in11th house in Naks of lagnesh and 2nd Lord Saturn gave me nothing as uhave said Sir plz guide, Thanks Mohit>>> --- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ... wrote:>>> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_

11H> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 5:57 PM>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,>> Practical experience from a good astrologer is worth its weight inGold !!! Thanks for your insights.>> Regards,>> -Manoj>>>>>>>> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:50:07 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H>>>>>> Dear Friends,>> I do not know what this thread

is about, and I have been busy in some> jewellry exhibition, of which I was a active part of, so did not have> the time to go through the thread. But Rahu will be good in the 11th> only if it is placed ina Nakhsatra Lord who owns the 2nd,11th or the6th> house of the Horoscope. This is a practical principle and a absolute> correct one, and a predictive principle and not just theoretic. And Iam> dealing professionally with at least 5-10 charts everyday, and these> people whom I work for, will not pay me my money if I am wrong, so> please accept this as the truth coming from a experienced andpractical> astrologer.>> regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Kursija ji,

If one earns good money, that means he is involved in some work which

requires attention throughout. In such circumstances peace of mind may

not be there of course.

Because the 3rd house of courage is shattered when the 2nd operates, and

so is the rest part (Enjoyment as in bed rest, indulgence in personal

desires etc.)which comes from 12th which is shattered by activation of

the 11th part. The 6th we already know will never allow peace of mind

when it comes in relations to talks with wealth.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " S.C. Kursija "

<sckursija wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Thanks for the nice predictive technique. No doubt it will definitely

give money. But what about peace of mind?

> Regards

>

>

> --- On Tue, 7/14/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> > Re:Rahu_ 11H

> >

> > Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 11:20 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,