IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:Rahu_ 11H

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

Looks like you had replied while I was still typing. So I did not know your nakshatra before I sent the email.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 1:57:55 PMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing which is of importance. You said your Rahu is in 9th in Kumbha (Aquarius). Is it by any chance in the Nakshatra of Shatahisha? If so it is Rahu's own Nakshatra and will give very good results. Also even if it is in the other two Nak's (Dhanishta owned by Mars or Purva Bhadrapada owned by Jupiter) it is good because in general Kumbha (Aquarius) is a very spiritual Rashi and brings out the spiritual side of Rahu through that Rashi. Also you may have heard of the saying "Rahu behaves like Saturn" so he does well in Saturn Rashis. It is also interesting to note that some people take Aquarius to be Rahu's own Rashi.

So those are more reasons why he is doing well since his spiritual side is accentuated in this Rashi.

Hope that was helpful.

Regards,

-Manoj

bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara nancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 12:54:20 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear discussing members,

I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-

// 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very inauspicious results//

could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not familiar with this and I have not heard of this before.

// He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony between him and family members..... It wiil make native very deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with everyone// Respected Sreenadhji,> Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //

It has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live?

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Manojji,

MKS (I am not an expert in this system), I think, does not consider the

position, aspect, dispositor of the planets. The statement is rahu in 9th is

MKS, mercury in 4th is MKS, saturn in lagna is MKS etc. All other things you

wrote need not be considered for this particular theory.

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear justcooloutji and others,

I am still looking for an answer to the statement " cancellation of MK avastha " .

It would be intersting to know how this avastha gets cancelled, something like

neechabhanga?

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Manojji,

//So those are more reasons why he is doing well since his spiritual side is

accentuated in this Rashi.

Hope that was helpful//

I know all this before and I am pretty sure that Sunitaji and justcooloutji also

are aware of all these valuable points. It has definitely not helped me to

understand the main point of this thread. I hope you follow the thread from the

beginning to understand what is being discussed

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Respected Kursija ji,

Very nice article sir , Well i do agree wit u (in my case) tht Rahu in 11th house n in his Dasha gave me malefic results over all , Thank u for clearing my confusion as i was really confused of Rahu Dasha results , Mohit--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 4:54 PM

Dear Kursija ji, //Thanks for the nice article.// It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :) Thanks. Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken

the dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of mind.> It also mean that the benefic planet in 11th will give money with fare means and malefic planet will give money through wrong means. So Rahu in 11th will give money through gambling, speculation etc as you have stated, but the native will suffer from loss of peace of mind. You can correct me if I am wrong.> regards

Guest guest

Respected Manoj ji,

Well in my case Rahu in 11th house in its dasha gave me spritual fulfilment rather then materialistic achievement (though 11th lord Mars in kendra in his own house wit Jupiter n in kendra from Moon, Thanks Mohit--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 6:00 PM

Dear Deepen Ji,

According to my teachings this does not hold true in practice. I have been taught that if the 11L is strong and well placed and unafflicted, his dasha will infact be very good in terms of materialistic achievements (which is what people go after in this day and age). It may not bring any religious/spiritual fulfillment.

All opposing views welcome. If any one has any practical example to show otherwise I would be grateful.

-Manoj

deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 10:18:03 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Sreenadhji and other members,As Shri Kursijaji mentioned & also it is commonly known that Lord of 11th house has to be seen as a malefic & its dasha will bring lots of obstruction to the native's life...But if some planet is posited in the 11th House than will that planet take the responsibility of delivering the inauspicious results of the 11th house or still the deliverance will stay with the 11th lord..--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 13 July, 2009, 10:24 PM

Dear Kursija ji, //Thanks for the nice article.// It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :) Thanks. Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken

the dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of mind.> It also mean that the benefic planet in 11th will give money with fare means and malefic planet will give money through wrong means. So Rahu in 11th will give money through gambling, speculation etc as you have stated, but the native will suffer from loss of peace of mind. You can correct me if I am wrong.> regards

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Chandran ji,

Every planet in his own rashi or nakshtra or exhcange of nakshtra or sign gives his resutls according to his signification, benefic oe malefic. Not necessary "Rahu's own Nakshatra and will give very good results." Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards.--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 2:27 AM

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing which is of importance. You said your Rahu is in 9th in Kumbha (Aquarius). Is it by any chance in the Nakshatra of Shatahisha? If so it is Rahu's own Nakshatra and will give very good results. Also even if it is in the other two Nak's (Dhanishta owned by Mars or Purva Bhadrapada owned by Jupiter) it is good because in general Kumbha (Aquarius) is a very spiritual Rashi and brings out the spiritual side of Rahu through that Rashi. Also you may have heard of the saying "Rahu behaves like Saturn" so he does well in Saturn Rashis. It is also interesting to note that some people take Aquarius to be Rahu's own Rashi.

So those are more reasons why he is doing well since his spiritual side is accentuated in this Rashi.

Hope that was helpful.

Regards,

-Manoj

bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 12:54:20 PM Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear discussing members,

// 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very inauspicious results//

could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not familiar with this and I have not heard of this before.

// He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony between him and family members..... It wiil make native very deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with everyone// Respected Sreenadhji,> Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //

It has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live?

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Kursija Ji,

You are absolutely correct. However Aquarius and Satabisha in particular have a especially spiritual side to it. Prash Trivedi goes in to great details about that in his book on Nakshatras. Spiritual does not mean "good" in the materialistic terms. I just completedy by Venus-Rahu dasha with Rahu in Shatabisha in my 4th house with its dispositor deb. It was in terms of peace of mind the worst time in my life. My whole life was shatterred, BUT, exponentially increased my spirituality.

Regards,

-Manoj

S.C. Kursija <sckursija Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:48:07 PMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Manoj Chandran ji,

Every planet in his own rashi or nakshtra or exhcange of nakshtra or sign gives his resutls according to his signification, benefic oe malefic. Not necessary "Rahu's own Nakshatra and will give very good results." Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards.--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009, 2:27 AM

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

Hope that was helpful.

Regards,

-Manoj

bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_harihara nancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 12:54:20 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear discussing members,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Mohit Ji,

I was talking about the 11th lord here, not about a malefic Rahu in the 11th house. My point is if you had run the dasha of your 11th lord Mars which is placed in a kendra and well aspected you would have obtained plenty of materialistic success.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33 Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:02:35 PMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Manoj ji,

Well in my case Rahu in 11th house in its dasha gave me spritual fulfilment rather then materialistic achievement (though 11th lord Mars in kendra in his own house wit Jupiter n in kendra from Moon, Thanks Mohit--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009, 6:00 PM

Dear Deepen Ji,

According to my teachings this does not hold true in practice. I have been taught that if the 11L is strong and well placed and unafflicted, his dasha will infact be very good in terms of materialistic achievements (which is what people go after in this day and age). It may not bring any religious/spiritual fulfillment.

All opposing views welcome. If any one has any practical example to show otherwise I would be grateful.

-Manoj

deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 10:18:03 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Sreenadhji and other members,As Shri Kursijaji mentioned & also it is commonly known that Lord of 11th house has to be seen as a malefic & its dasha will bring lots of obstruction to the native's life...But if some planet is posited in the 11th House than will that planet take the responsibility of delivering the inauspicious results of the 11th house or still the deliverance will stay with the 11th lord..--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 13 July, 2009, 10:24 PM

Guest guest

Dear Mohit,

There seems some confusion here. Please read carefully what Kursija Ji has written. He says :

// "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken the dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of mind.//

So in effect Kursija Ji is saying the same thing that I was saying. 11th L dasha gives material benefit. I said no spiritual benefits, he says no peace of mind.

So he is NOT saying it will give malefic results over all. If this turned out to be false in your specific case, we have to analyze more closely to see why?

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33 Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:42:24 PMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Kursija ji,

Very nice article sir , Well i do agree wit u (in my case) tht Rahu in 11th house n in his Dasha gave me malefic results over all , Thank u for clearing my confusion as i was really confused of Rahu Dasha results , Mohit--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009, 4:54 PM

Guest guest

Dear Mohit Ji,

Sorry for missing the "Ji" in the previous email. Hit the Enter button too fast.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:24:12 PMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Mohit,

There seems some confusion here. Please read carefully what Kursija Ji has written.. He says :

// "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken the dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of mind.//

So in effect Kursija Ji is saying the same thing that I was saying. 11th L dasha gives material benefit. I said no spiritual benefits, he says no peace of mind.

So he is NOT saying it will give malefic results over all. If this turned out to be false in your specific case, we have to analyze more closely to see why?

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 9:42:24 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Kursija ji,

Very nice article sir , Well i do agree wit u (in my case) tht Rahu in 11th house n in his Dasha gave me malefic results over all , Thank u for clearing my confusion as i was really confused of Rahu Dasha results , Mohit--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009, 4:54 PM

Dear Kursija ji, //Thanks for the nice article.// It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :) Thanks. Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. ..> wrote:>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken

Guest guest

Dear Bhagvathiji,

Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education. Good and interesting.

Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th hse.

Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook always.

Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM

Dear discussing members,

bhagavathi

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

True. Mercury is debilitated in Pisces which has its own nakshatra.Wonder what significance/ change is debilitation if the planet happens to be in own nakshatra.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 14/7/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursijaRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 11:18 AM

Dear Manoj Chandran ji,

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009, 2:27 AM

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

Hope that was helpful.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear discussing members,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Kursijaji,

Well said.

Regards,

bhagavathi

, " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija

wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj Chandran ji,

> Every planet in his own rashi or nakshtra or exhcange of nakshtra or sign

gives his resutls according to his signification, benefic oe malefic. Not

necessary " Rahu's own Nakshatra and will give very good results. " Correct me if

I am wrong.

> Regards.

>

> --- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

> Re: Re:Rahu_ 11H

>

> Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 2:27 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

>  

> Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing which is of importance. You said your

Rahu is in 9th in Kumbha (Aquarius). Is it by any chance in the Nakshatra of

Shatahisha? If so it is Rahu's own Nakshatra and will give very good results.

Also even if it is in the other two Nak's (Dhanishta owned by Mars or Purva

Bhadrapada owned by Jupiter) it is good because in general Kumbha (Aquarius) is

a very spiritual Rashi and brings out the spiritual side of Rahu through that

Rashi. Also you may have heard of the saying " Rahu behaves like Saturn " so he

does well in Saturn Rashis. It is also interesting to note that some people take

Aquarius to be Rahu's own Rashi.

>  

> So those are more reasons why he is doing well since his spiritual side is

accentuated in this Rashi.

>  

> Hope that was helpful.

>  

> Regards,

>  

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan

>

> Monday, July 13, 2009 12:54:20 PM

> Re:Rahu_ 11H

>

>

>

>

> Dear discussing members,

> I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-

> //  9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the

cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very

inauspicious results//

> could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not

familiar with this and I have not heard of this before. 

> // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony

between him and family members..... It wiil make native very deceptive,one who

will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

> I have rahu in 9th in kumbha,  running this dasha, currently in the fag end.

As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar. I am not

saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white

lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are

too high- so I have ties with everyone

>

> // Respected Sreenadhji,

> >     Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning " Vedic

Jyotish " . Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is

Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //

> It has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic

degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast

two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more.

But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live?  

> bhagavathi

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

Guest guest

Chiranjeeviji,

lagna- gemini

3rd house-mars/ketu

4th house-mer/sun

5th house-jup-venus

7th house-moon

9th house-rahu

11th house- saturn

Regards,

bhagavathi

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear Bhagvathiji,

>  

> Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education. Good and interesting.

> Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th

hse.

> Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook always.

> Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?

>

> Thanks & Regards

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

>

> bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan

> Re:Rahu_ 11H

>

> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM

>

>

>

Dear discussing members,

> I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-

> //  9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the

cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very

inauspicious results//

> could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not

familiar with this and I have not heard of this before. 

> // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony

between him and family members..... It wiil make native very deceptive,one who

will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//

> I have rahu in 9th in kumbha,  running this dasha, currently in the fag end.

As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar.. I am not

saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white

lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are

too high- so I have ties with everyone

>

> // Respected Sreenadhji,

> >     Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning " Vedic

Jyotish " . Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is

Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //

> It has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic

degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast

two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more.

But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live?  

> bhagavathi

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

Dear Kursija Ji,

Now I see your real question. The problem is please read the first line of this email:

//Sorry I forgot to mention one more thing which is of importance//

This email is meant to be a continuation of the previous one. At this point I was expecting that one of the two conditions I mentioned were true 1)Either the dispositor of Rahu was strong or 2) Rahu was conjunct a strong benefic. By the time I typed and sent this email (with interruptions in between) Bhagavathi Ji had already sent the reply (which I did not read).

So, let me restate what I meant so there is no confusion. If one of the above conditions is true AND Rahu is in Shatabishha, it may give good results, including one of spiritual qualities, meditation etc.

Please indicate if this a reasonable statement or if I am wrong with this.

As it turns out, these conditions are not met and so it is a moot point anyway. But yes that one sentence by itself is misleading, but in context hopefully it makes sense.. If not please let me know.

This is an astrological forum and I dont want to put out inaccurate statements. I will aplogize and withdraw my statements if you feel the above is an unreasonable judgement of accepted parashari principles.

Regards,

-Manoj

PS: Here is one description of Shatabisha for those interested:

24. Shatabhishak

6°40' - 20° Aquarius

Symbol: an empty circle.

Deity: Varuna (Neptune), god of the water and the night.

Keywords: secrets, alcohol, seclusion, philosophical,

medita­tion.

Translation: a hundred healers.

Shatabhishak is a meditative constellation. Varuna is a god who plays a major part in the most ancient Vedic scriptu­res. The god of the night makes forms fade away. When forms are no longer visible, only unity remains. It is the expe­rience of unity with the cosmos that is essen­tial. This feeling of cosmic unity can be achieved by natural means (through medi­tation), but also artificially (through alcohol). Those in whose horo­scope Shatabhishak plays a part may practise both ways. It is understood that the natu­ral way is to be preferred. The feeling of being connected to the cosmos gives rise to a philosophical tendency.

A Shatab­hishak type of person has a vision about how life could be on this earth. This might lead to a feeling of uneasiness with how things are in reality. He looks for seclu­sion in order to be able to experience unity with the cosmos. This is symbolised by the circle. On the one hand, the limit of the circle repre­sents seclusion, on the other hand it indicates the 0, which is a symbol of unity. The forms have disappeared and only oneness remains.

The spiritual path belonging to this constellation is that of silent meditation. Ways of meditation like Vipassana or Za-zen are particularly suited

S.C. Kursija <sckursija Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:48:07 PMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Manoj Chandran ji,

Dear Bhagavathi Ji,

Hope that was helpful.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dear discussing members,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Bhagvathji,

Many influences on 5th house and 4th. Total 6 .

Maths, Arts, teaching etc.

Do you have brothers ? Do you support them in any way ?Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

bhagavathi_hariharan <bhagavathi_hariharan Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

Chiranjeeviji,lagna- gemini3rd house-mars/ketu4th house-mer/sun5th house-jup-venus7th house-moon9th house-rahu11th house- saturnRegards,bhagavathiancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhagvathiji,> > Rahu in 9 th house is giving you education.. Good and interesting.> Saturn also aspecting sign of exalation. You said Saturn in Aries in 11 th hse.> Rahu is also giver of knowledge - something which we overlook always.> Jupiter in 5th ? and where is Mars ?> > Thanks & Regards> > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > --- On Tue, 14/7/09, bhagavathi_harihara n

<bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...> wrote:> > > bhagavathi_harihara n <bhagavathi_ hariharan@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 1:24 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear discussing members,> I am not very active these days. However, ths post caught my attention-> // 9th house for rahu is its MKS (maran karak sthan) ,unles if the cancellation of this MKS awastha isnt happening,Rahu will delivery very inauspicious results//> could you tell me how the cancellation of this avastha occurs. I am not familiar with this and I have

not heard of this before. > // He wont stay with his family and if he stays there wont too much harmony between him and family members...... It wiil make native very deceptive,one who will always speak lies and also a sort of traitor..//> I have rahu in 9th in kumbha, running this dasha, currently in the fag end. As far as I know, I am not known to be deceptive, traitor or a liar.. I am not saying I am a satyavadi, I have told lies ocasionally for fun, those are white lies. It is true I live away from home and family, but my weekly phone bills are too high- so I have ties with everyone> > // Respected Sreenadhji,> > Pranam. Very valuable knowledge you gave us. I am learning "Vedic Jyotish". Sir, give detail knowledge about rahu situtated in 9th bhav. It is Dharma bhav. Rahu will give adverse effect on education, dharma, father. //> It

has not affected my dharma at all. Regarding education, have many academic degrees and diplomas, still going steady in education, plan to get atleast two more degrees. Father died in peace. Could have been nice if he lived more. But that is destiny, all born have to die. How long can a person live? > bhagavathi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

Guest guest

Respected Manoj Ji,

Well sir actually i meant the same but forgot to say the particular line if fitted in me in my life , Sorry for sir n Sir i m too young in age as well as Knowlege wise so Mohit is fine , Thanks Mohit--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:27 AM

Dear Mohit Ji,

Sorry for missing the "Ji" in the previous email. Hit the Enter button too fast.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 11:24:12 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear Mohit,

There seems some confusion here. Please read carefully what Kursija Ji has written.. He says :

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 9:42:24 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Kursija ji,

Dear Kursija ji, //Thanks for the nice article.// It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :) Thanks. Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. ..> wrote:>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken

Guest guest

Respected Manoj ji,

Sorry for tht too, as u said tht u want to go into my details of my chart y didnt Rahu gave me results ( if time permit u n other gurujans) , I be happily to give my data cause i seriously wanna know y didnt Rahu gave me good results,

My Birth Details r : 23.07.1975 Time is 20.30.00 Place is Delhi--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear Mohit Ji,

I was talking about the 11th lord here, not about a malefic Rahu in the 11th house. My point is if you had run the dasha of your 11th lord Mars which is placed in a kendra and well aspected you would have obtained plenty of materialistic success.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ ..com>ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 10:02:35 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Manoj ji,

Well in my case Rahu in 11th house in its dasha gave me spritual fulfilment rather then materialistic achievement (though 11th lord Mars in kendra in his own house wit Jupiter n in kendra from Moon, Thanks Mohit--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009, 6:00 PM

Dear Deepen Ji,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Mohit Ji,

There is no need for apologies here. Just clarifications on astrological points so we can all learn together.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33 Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:41:58 AMRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Manoj ji,

Sorry for tht too, as u said tht u want to go into my details of my chart y didnt Rahu gave me results ( if time permit u n other gurujans) , I be happily to give my data cause i seriously wanna know y didnt Rahu gave me good results,

My Birth Details r : 23.07.1975 Time is 20.30.00 Place is Delhi--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear Mohit Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ ..com>ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 13, 2009 10:02:35 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Manoj ji,

Dear Deepen Ji,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Respected Manoj ji,

Agree tht we all from each other Sir --- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re:Rahu_ 11H Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 1:51 PM

Dear Mohit Ji,

There is no need for apologies here. Just clarifications on astrological points so we can all learn together.

Regards,

-Manoj

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009 6:41:58 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

Respected Manoj ji,

My Birth Details r : 23.07.1975 Time is 20.30.00 Place is Delhi--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11Hancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear Mohit Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Respected Manoj ji,

Dear Deepen Ji,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear All,

The following are the Marana Karaka Sthanas for the planets.

Sun - 12th house

Moon - 8th house

Mars - 7th house

Merc - 7th house

Venus - 6th house

Jupiter- 3rd house

Saturn - 1st house

Rahu - 9th house

I am not very knowledgeable about cancellation of the MKS - may be somebody

could enlighten us with that.

One quick addition that I would like to add is that Rahu owns Satabisha only in

the Vimshottari dasa scheme. But that is quite temporary and pertains to the

state of the mind.

This ownership would be irrelevant if we used Conditional dasas for the native

or even other dasa systems.

Rahu as Naga can be accepted to lord over Ashlesha nakshatra.

Regards

Shrikanth Gopalan

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Mohit Ji,

>

> I was talking about the 11th lord here, not about a malefic Rahu in the 11th

house. My point is if you had run the dasha of your 11th lord Mars which is

placed in a kendra  and well aspected you would have obtained plenty of

materialistic success.

>  

> Regards,

>  

> -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33

>

> Monday, July 13, 2009 10:02:35 PM

> Re: Re:Rahu_ 11H

>

>

>

>

>

> Respected Manoj ji,

>

>                               Well in my case Rahu in 11th house in its dasha

gave me spritual fulfilment rather then materialistic achievement (though 11th

lord Mars in kendra  in his own house wit Jupiter n in kendra from Moon, Thanks

Mohit

>

> --- On Mon, 7/13/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

>

>

> >Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Monday, July 13, 2009, 6:00 PM

> >

> >

> >Dear Deepen Ji,

> >

> >According to my teachings this does not hold true in practice. I have been

taught that if the 11L is strong and well placed and unafflicted, his dasha will

infact be very good in terms of materialistic achievements (which is what people

go after in this day and age). It may not bring any religious/spiritual

fulfillment.

> >

> >All opposing views welcome. If any one has any practical example to show

otherwise I would be grateful.

> >

> >-Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ________________________________

> deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ >

> >Monday, July 13, 2009 10:18:03 AM

> >

> >

> >Dear Sreenadhji and other members,

> >As Shri Kursijaji mentioned  & also it is commonly known that  Lord of 11th

house has to be seen as a malefic & its dasha will bring lots of obstruction to

the native's life...

> >But if some planet is posited in the 11th House than will that planet take

the responsibility of delivering the inauspicious results of the 11th house or

still the deliverance will stay with the 11th lord..

> >--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

> >

> >

> >>Sreenadh <sreesog >

> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>Monday, 13 July, 2009, 10:24 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear Kursija ji,

> >>  //Thanks for the nice article.//

> >>  It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article

than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it

in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :)

Thanks.

> >>  Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree

with you.  :)

> >>Love and regards,

> >>Sreenadh

> >>

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, " S.C. Kursija "

<sckursija@ .> wrote:

> >>>

> >>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,

> >>> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take

each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most

of the raja yoga and " malefic in 11th house give benefic results " is in

reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken the dasha of 11th lord

as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain

during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the

malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of

mind.

> >>> It also mean that the benefic planet in 11th will give money with fare

means and malefic planet will give money through wrong means. So Rahu in 11th

will give money through gambling, speculation etc as you have stated, but the

native will suffer from loss of peace of mind. You can correct me if I am wrong.

> >>> regards

> >>

> >>

> >________________________________

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

>

Guest guest

Dear Shrikanth Ji,

That is the first time I have heard that Nakshatra rulerships are only Vimshottari Dasha related. Agreed that Naskhatras have two types of rulers, Ancient Rulers (Varuna in the case of Shatabisha) and Astrological Rulers (Rahu in the case of shatabisha). Could you please elucidate which classic states this?

Also when one uses the Vimshottari Dasa scheme (which is by and large the most popular one) why is it "temporary". Isn't it as "temporary" as any other phenomena since every thing is fructified only through the dasha sequence? Please clariy.

Regards,

-Manoj

Shrikanth Gopalan <vgshrikanth Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:02:24 AM Re:Rahu_ 11H

Dear All,The following are the Marana Karaka Sthanas for the planets.Sun - 12th houseMoon - 8th houseMars - 7th houseMerc - 7th houseVenus - 6th houseJupiter- 3rd houseSaturn - 1st houseRahu - 9th houseI am not very knowledgeable about cancellation of the MKS - may be somebody could enlighten us with that.One quick addition that I would like to add is that Rahu owns Satabisha only in the Vimshottari dasa scheme. But that is quite temporary and pertains to the state of the mind.This ownership would be irrelevant if we used Conditional dasas for the native or even other dasa systems.Rahu as Naga can be accepted to lord over Ashlesha nakshatra.RegardsShrikanth Gopalanancient_indian_ astrology,

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mohit Ji,> > I was talking about the 11th lord here, not about a malefic Rahu in the 11th house. My point is if you had run the dasha of your 11th lord Mars which is placed in a kendra and well aspected you would have obtained plenty of materialistic success.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, July 13, 2009 10:02:35 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> > > > > > Respected Manoj ji,>

> Well in my case Rahu in 11th house in its dasha gave me spritual fulfilment rather then materialistic achievement (though 11th lord Mars in kendra in his own house wit Jupiter n in kendra from Moon, Thanks Mohit> > --- On Mon, 7/13/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > > >Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Monday, July 13, 2009, 6:00 PM> >> >> >Dear Deepen Ji,> >> >According to my teachings this does not hold true in practice. I have been taught

that if the 11L is strong and well placed and unafflicted, his dasha will infact be very good in terms of materialistic achievements (which is what people go after in this day and age). It may not bring any religious/spiritual fulfillment.> >> >All opposing views welcome. If any one has any practical example to show otherwise I would be grateful.> >> >-Manoj> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ >> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Monday, July 13, 2009 10:18:03 AM> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> >> >> >Dear Sreenadhji and other members,> >As Shri Kursijaji mentioned & also it is commonly known that Lord of 11th house has to be seen as a malefic & its dasha will

bring lots of obstruction to the native's life...> >But if some planet is posited in the 11th House than will that planet take the responsibility of delivering the inauspicious results of the 11th house or still the deliverance will stay with the 11th lord..> >--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:> >> >> >>Sreenadh <sreesog >> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H> >>ancient_indian_ astrology> >>Monday, 13 July, 2009, 10:24 PM> >>> >>> >>Dear Kursija ji, > >> //Thanks for the nice article.//> >> It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even

though I was not aware. :) Thanks. > >> Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)> >>Love and regards,> >>Sreenadh> >>> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@ .> wrote:> >>>> >>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,> >>> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken the dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace

of mind.> >>> It also mean that the benefic planet in 11th will give money with fare means and malefic planet will give money through wrong means. So Rahu in 11th will give money through gambling, speculation etc as you have stated, but the native will suffer from loss of peace of mind. You can correct me if I am wrong.> >>> regards> >>> >> > >___________ _________ _________ ___> Looking for local information? Find it on Local>

Guest guest

Dear Group,The Nakshatras of Vedic Astrology: Ancient & Contemporary Usage by Dennis M. Harness, Ph.D. and Maire M. Masco is a good compilation on Nakshatras.

Besides other features, has tried to compile the career interests given by different nakshatras.An abridged version is available online for those who may be interested. http://www.dennisharness.com/nakshatras-vedic astrology_01.html

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Although i have not found any article but have gauged from various examples that the cancellation of MKS happens when the lord of the house where the planet in MKS is posited has to be in trine to lagna ....if there are any other ways of cancellations of MKS,the enlightened members please share...MKS=Maran Karak Sthanan example wuld help : i have mercury in 7th house in tula rashi.so technically my mercury is in MKS but venus which lords tula is in 9th house in dhanu ..so the MArana karaka awastah of MErcury is getting cancelled..--- On Tue, 14/7/09, Shrikanth Gopalan <vgshrikanth wrote:Shrikanth Gopalan <vgshrikanth Re:Rahu_ 11HTo:

Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 8:32 PM

Dear All,

The following are the Marana Karaka Sthanas for the planets.

Sun - 12th house

Moon - 8th house

Mars - 7th house

Merc - 7th house

Venus - 6th house

Jupiter- 3rd house

Saturn - 1st house

Rahu - 9th house

I am not very knowledgeable about cancellation of the MKS - may be somebody could enlighten us with that.

One quick addition that I would like to add is that Rahu owns Satabisha only in the Vimshottari dasa scheme. But that is quite temporary and pertains to the state of the mind.

This ownership would be irrelevant if we used Conditional dasas for the native or even other dasa systems.

Rahu as Naga can be accepted to lord over Ashlesha nakshatra.

Regards

Shrikanth Gopalan

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Mohit Ji,

>

> I was talking about the 11th lord here, not about a malefic Rahu in the 11th house. My point is if you had run the dasha of your 11th lord Mars which is placed in a kendra and well aspected you would have obtained plenty of materialistic success.

>

> Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ ...>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Monday, July 13, 2009 10:02:35 PM

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

>

>

>

>

>

> Respected Manoj ji,

>

> Well in my case Rahu in 11th house in its dasha gave me spritual fulfilment rather then materialistic achievement (though 11th lord Mars in kendra in his own house wit Jupiter n in kendra from Moon, Thanks Mohit

>

> --- On Mon, 7/13/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

>

>

> >Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> >ancient_indian_ astrology@ .. com

> >Monday, July 13, 2009, 6:00 PM

> >

> >

> >Dear Deepen Ji,

> >

> >According to my teachings this does not hold true in practice. I have been taught that if the 11L is strong and well placed and unafflicted, his dasha will infact be very good in terms of materialistic achievements (which is what people go after in this day and age). It may not bring any religious/spiritual fulfillment.

> >

> >All opposing views welcome. If any one has any practical example to show otherwise I would be grateful.

> >

> >-Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ >

> >Monday, July 13, 2009 10:18:03 AM

> >

> >

> >Dear Sreenadhji and other members,

> >As Shri Kursijaji mentioned & also it is commonly known that Lord of 11th house has to be seen as a malefic & its dasha will bring lots of obstruction to the native's life...

> >But if some planet is posited in the 11th House than will that planet take the responsibility of delivering the inauspicious results of the 11th house or still the deliverance will stay with the 11th lord..

> >--- On Mon, 13/7/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

> >

> >

> >>Sreenadh <sreesog >

> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:Rahu_ 11H

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>Monday, 13 July, 2009, 10:24 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear Kursija ji,

> >> //Thanks for the nice article.//

> >> It was your above statement that made me aware that it could be an article than a mere response message. :) So I have spell checked the same and posted it in AIA site as well. True - it is an article, even though I was not aware. :) Thanks.

> >> Also thanks for the valuable perspective shared about Rahu in 11H. I agree with you. :)

> >>Love and regards,

> >>Sreenadh

> >>

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@ .> wrote:

> >>>

> >>> Respected Sh Sreenadh ji,

> >>> Thanks for the nice article. I would like to add the our sages have take each bhava in two aspects. One for the Jeeva and second for the material. Most of the raja yoga and "malefic in 11th house give benefic results" is in reference to material, not Jeeva. Sage Parashar has taken the dasha of 11th lord as malefic,it does not mean that dasha of 11th will not give wealth or gain during his dasha, but it will not give peace of mind to the Jeeva. During the malefic lord of 11th's dasha the native have abundance of money, but no peace of mind.

> >>> It also mean that the benefic planet in 11th will give money with fare means and malefic planet will give money through wrong means. So Rahu in 11th will give money through gambling, speculation etc as you have stated, but the native will suffer from loss of peace of mind. You can correct me if I am wrong.

> >>> regards

> >>

> >>

> >___________ _________ _________ ___

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

>