IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ashwini - The Logic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji, It is not a new vision to understand profession, but only an old system (Naksthara Chakra) revived. :) We will try to learn more about the use of Nakshtra chakra as this discussion progresses. :) And you contribute through the quotes from your 'Ravana Samhita write-ups' on the results for Planetary placement in Nakshtras. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Respected Sreenadh ji,> Thanks for the new vision to understand profession. I am always interested in the subject of profession. My Article on profession have already appeared in Time of Astrology some time back. It is based on the teachings of Dr.B.V.Raman, and R.G. Rao and how I understand the subject. It was appreciated but I feel more work is to be done to understand the profession. You have give some thing new, not known to me. I will try to use the nakshtra chakra, Janma nakshtra and Lagna nakshtra to determine the professin.> Love and regards> > --- On Wed, 4/1/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog Re: Ashwini - The Logic> > Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 8:35 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Neelam ji,> Thanks for the informative mail. But in this exercise we were trying to learn -"How to predict with Nakshatra Chakra alone?" and "How dependable is the results derived based on Nakshatra Chakra alone?"> I would request you to look into this data from this perspective. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhagavati ji,> > > > First of all let me thank you for the puzzle, as always these exercises> > remind us of the long journey ahead. Much has already been said and> > discussed about Ashwini in general. I'll stick to the specifics about the> > profession.> > > > Ashwini careers are said to include psychologists, physicians, therapists,> > healers, mystics, military personnel, policemen, merchants, sales people,> > musicians, horse trainers, jockeys, etc. A person is likely to take up these> > professions when 10H/L or planet in 10H supports the star.> > > > *Whether Ashwini is linked with profession*> > We need to establish the strength of moon, its rashi lord and its nakshatra> > lord and its linkages with Lagna/LL/10H/10L for any ashwini-related karma to> > manifest.> > > > For all practical purposes, only less than one degree is considered as> > gandanta moon. Moon is 8L in 5H and disposits LL Jupiter in cancer in 8H. It> > is vargottam in navamsha with Jup's aspect and in D-10 it is with jup in> > aries again. It is aspected by its lord mars and nakshatra lord ketu, both> > strongly placed. It is conjunct 10L mer, 9L sun and rahu which further> > strengthen both the house and moon. In all likelihood, whatever moon> > represents by way of itself, its starlord, its rashi lord and associated> > planets could fructify in relevant dashas. 10L mercury in 5H, gains further> > strength in D-9, rising in lagna in exaltation.> > > > Rashish is digbali Mars in 10H, pumps a lot of creative energy in his> > profession as 5L aspecting moon in 5H in his own nakshatra in mahaparivartan> > with 10L mercury. Mars is also controlling venus (mrg). Mars is the> > dispositor of Mer, Moon, Sun, Rahu in D-1, moon, ven and sat in D-9 and sun,> > jup and moon in D-10. Mars, sat and ven all aspect lagna. Star lord ketu> > aspects from 11H.> > > > Creative role of a strong and 'nipuna' 10L mercury in venus star, aspected> > by mars from virgo could have made him a good writer, poet, orator, tarkik> > with dexterity in speech, clever, good actor, mimic, singer, a bundle of> > creative energy. He should be proficient in at least 4 languages.> > > > *With many influences on 10H/L and lagna, native is likely to have several> > interests and an Ashwini profession is also possible.***> > > > Starting from Ven-sat dasha, he might get on with his profession, start> > earning (Saturn 2/3 lord in 4H and mer is in 2H from saturn). LL Jupiter in> > cancer aspecting Saturn in pisces in 4H (a philosopher-teacher combination)> > could make him a *consultant**/preacher/motivator *(all in one may be!)> > addressing public gatherings/groups. A spiritual GURU? Saturn is also 10L> > from moon aspected by jup from 4H. Mercury and 8L moon with Rahu and ketu> > aspecting would give him *psychic abilities*. The strong mercury and *knowledge> > of ancient scriptures and may be astrology*(?) or *occult,* *mantras*, etc.> > He could be applying all this in his vocation. He would also be interested> > in *clairvoyance and alternate therapies* for healing (may be at a later> > date).> > > > Exalted Sun's and 9L's dasha gives him the push with luck favouring him (9L> > in 5H with 10L) and giving fame and success. He gets a good public image.> > Moon's dasha with LL in 8H in cancer may be changing is focus towards> > mystical and psychic renderings and exploring different media of expression,> > languages, etc. Mars dasha will be very good for him as we can see that mars> > has sambandh with almost whole of his chart which would energise his career.> > > > Ruling out technical medicine for him as 6H is not active and his constant> > relation with diseases is not established. Amongst the other choices from> > ashwini professions, police and armed professions can be ruled out as mars> > and 3H/6H do not promise that. I would also rule out profession related to> > horses and transport as sports and travel is not much indicated.> > > > Hope it makes some (real) sense!> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

This is a great analysis indeed. Yes, agree, in 1992 there was moon antardasha.

I think cultural background also plays a role. In my community, girls do not

marry that early. The average age is atleast 26. Appreciate your comment on the

accuracy of my BT. That was prepared by my grandfather. Based on this BT he has

predicted so many events, all of which have come and are coming true. He is no

more, he never answered my questions but left the puzzle for me to solve as a

learning experience

Regards,

bhagavatahi

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavati ji, If you want to predict with Nakshatra Chakra then you should give importance of the Significance (Karakatwa) of the Naksthra where Moon is posited, to understand the result possibilities. For example you want to know, how the Moon in Uttara Ashadha controls your intends and instincts - even related to job. Let me try an explanation. Most possibly you are born EITHER in 1st pada of Uttarashada or its 4th pada. I prefer the 1st pada (with possibly Moon placed in 7th from your Lagna Gemini in Uttaraashadha the nakshatra owned by Sun, and Sun possibly placed in its own Nakshtara Uttara Phalguni in Kanya sign) - this is just a wild guess which may go wrong, but just trying. :) Now what is the nature predicted to 1st pada of Uttraashadha? As per the ancient text Panjanga Phala Sangraha (written based on Sounaka hora) - Sastrajna sumatir data vipulatma mahamatiH gurudevapriyo nityam viswadou jayate (Panjanga Phala Sangraha)[scientist (excellent knowledge in knowledge branches), excellent intellect, tendency to give (help others/compassion), broad hearted, excellent aim and desire in life, dear to guru and god - would be the one born in first pada of Uttaraashadha] You tell me whether its fits-in with your attitude, approach and tendencies or not. :) Further the nakshatra lord Sun (possibly) placed in its own Nakshatra (Uttara Phalguni; Anu janma nakshara to Uttara aashadha) may indicate that you will get a govt. job between 32 and 36 years of age. (8 x 4 = 32 yrs). Note: please help me verify whether the above 'guess' about your horoscope details are correct or not. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji/Sreenadhji,> > I think if we consider lordship of the Janma nakshatra, the sign where the lord is placed can also indicate something about what the person is. But it needs deeper thinking. In this chart, ketu is in Tula (balance ? law), 7th from moon, 11th to lagna, both showing public interaction. Plus, of course the other factors in the chart. > My nakshatra is uttarashadha, lordewd by Sun, Sun is in virgo, 4th to my lagna, that shows, I am always associated with kanya (?diseases natural 6th)4th also education. Kanya is also an agriculture sign, I was associated with ICAR for three years before I switched to medical field permanently> > I am open to criticism> > Regards,> bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

// I prefer the 1st pada (with possibly Moon placed in 7th from your Lagna

Gemini in Uttaraashadha the nakshatra owned by Sun, and Sun possibly placed in

its own Nakshtara Uttara Phalguni in Kanya sign) - this is just a wild guess

which may go wrong, but just trying.//

My moon is in Uttara-1, in Sun's star, while the Sun is in the star of Hasta, in

moon's star. Both luminaries are in nakshatra parivartana

//Now what is the nature predicted to 1st pada of Uttraashadha? As per the

ancient text Panjanga Phala Sangraha (written based on Sounaka hora) -

Sastrajna sumatir data vipulatma mahamatiH

gurudevapriyo nityam viswadou jayate

(Panjanga Phala Sangraha)

[scientist (excellent knowledge in knowledge branches), excellent

intellect, tendency to give (help others/compassion), broad hearted,

excellent aim and desire in life, dear to guru and god - would be the

one born in first pada of Uttaraashadha]

You tell me whether its fits-in with your attitude, approach and

tendencies or not. //

Yes, I am in a scientific profession, knowledge, you can see I am into all kinds

of field. I do not care about money, most of it I do for my own happiness and

for knowledege. Tendency to give is also ok but I am not a charitable person. I

do have compassion for people, but sometimes I feel I should be hard hearted to

succeed in materialistic world.

Teachers always loved me, no doubt in that. God has showered his kindness in

various ways. Sometimes I have failed to recognize his mercy and thought that he

was cruel, but one fine morning realized he loves me, in fact loves everyone and

helps everyone

As an example, I was stuck in the middle of astrology, I thought deeply about my

grandpa, that time I found another excellent Guru. yesterday, I was trying to

analyze my chart based on the nakshatra pada, I needed some guidance and today,

your message.....

//Further the nakshatra lord Sun (possibly) placed in its own Nakshatra (Uttara

Phalguni; Anu janma nakshara to Uttaraaashadha) may indicate that you will get a

govt. job between 32 and 36

years of age. (8 x 4 = 32 yrs).//

It is true that I was in a Government Job that time. But Sun is in the moon's

star. That period should have been venus for 4 years for me, right? I can tell

you it was the most stressful and trying periods of my life, so far. I made

progress in career but amidst lot of chaos.

Venus is in the 5th alongwith Jupiter. venus is in the nakshatra of visakha

(jupiter) and jupiter is in swati(rahu)

Vim dasha that time was Rahu/venus

Regards,

bhagavathi

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu-ji,

I has a doubt about the software (installed in my office PC) I use.

That was the reason

Thanks

Chakraborty

renunw [renunw]Thursday, April 02, 2009 10:49 PM Subject: Re: Ashwini - The Logic

Dear Chakraborty ji,The lagna is Aquarius 1 34' and Moon is in Aries 3 14'. How did you get Pisces lagna?blessings,Renu , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Renu-ji,> > Could you please indicate the lagna (sign & degree) for this lady ?> I am getting Pisces 4 deg and Moon in 2H Aries 3 degree.> > Is that okay... > > regards> > Chakraborty> > > > > renunw [renunw]> Wednesday, April 01, 2009 12:31 PM> > Re: Ashwini - The Logic> > > > Dear Bhagavathi ji,> > The following caught my eye...as I am aware of a girl born in Ashwini 1st> pada, with similar oratorical skills, acting, debating and famous for her> eloquence and speech. She too has won awards for above talents since the age> of 5 and now is employed as a broadcaster in a US media organization. > > ..// well, he has oratorial skills.(so obviously> his speech is perfect) Right from the age of 5 he was on stage, all through> his> school and college life for acting, elocution, debates etc. He could make> his> own story and was always circled by children older than him. His speech made> him> popular, particularly with the opposite sex and also paved the way for his> career, WHICH HE CHOSE AT THE AGE OF FIVE //> > Let me give you her birth data in case if it is going to be helpful for your> research.> > June 23rd 1984 @ 21:59 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > blessings,> > Renu> > > > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavati ji, //> My moon is in Uttara-1, in Sun's star, while the Sun is in the

star of Hasta, in moon's star. Both luminaries are in nakshatra

parivartana// Both Sun and Moon are called Kings or as king and queen. If they are in Nakshatra parivatana then definitely Sun will provide the results indicated by Moon as well and Moon will provide the results indicated by Sun as well, since Paraspara Karakatwa happens. Therefore it is no wonder that even though Sun is in Moon's Nakshatra in your chart, during its period it gave you the benefit of Govt. job. //> It is true that I was in a Government Job that time. But Sun is in

the moon's star. That period should have been venus for 4 years for me,

right? I can tell you it was the most stressful and trying periods of

my life, so far. I made progress in career but amidst lot of chaos.> > Venus is in the 5th alongwith Jupiter. venus is in the nakshatra of visakha (jupiter) and jupiter is in swati(rahu)// Yes, it was venus 4 years. The list is given below - * till 4 years - it was Sun dasa of Uttara ashadha (Janma) * till 8 years - it was Moon dasa of Sravana (Sampat) * till 12 years - it was the Mars dasa of Dhanishta (Vipat) * till 16 years - it was the Rahu dasa of Satabhishak (Kshemakrit) * till 20 years - it was the Jupiter dasa of Purva Bhadrapada (Pratyara) * till 24 years - it was the Saturn dasa of Uttara Phadrapada (Sadhaka) * till 28 years - it was the Mercury dasa of Revati (Vadha) * till 32 years - it was the Ketu dasa of Aswini (Mitra) * till 36 years - it was the Venus dasa of Bharani (Ati Mitra) ------------------ first cycle of 36 years completed * till 40 years - it was the Sun dasa of Krittika (Janma) ---------------- and thus it continues Even though enemy to the Janma Tara lord Sun, Venus is supposed to given good results, being the lord of an Ati mitra triad. But, Venus is in Vasakha - the 5th nakshatra triad (Pratyara = Enemity, Obstucles) as per tara chakra from Janma nakshatra. No wonder that Venus dasa was "the most stressful and trying periods". But excellent benefits must have come down to you in an excellent way during the 36 to 40 years Sun dasa right? :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > // I prefer the 1st pada (with possibly Moon placed in 7th from your Lagna Gemini in Uttaraashadha the nakshatra owned by Sun, and Sun possibly placed in its own Nakshtara Uttara Phalguni in Kanya sign) - this is just a wild guess which may go wrong, but just trying.//> > My moon is in Uttara-1, in Sun's star, while the Sun is in the star of Hasta, in moon's star. Both luminaries are in nakshatra parivartana > > //Now what is the nature predicted to 1st pada of Uttraashadha? As per the ancient text Panjanga Phala Sangraha (written based on Sounaka hora) -> Sastrajna sumatir data vipulatma mahamatiH> gurudevapriyo nityam viswadou jayate> (Panjanga Phala Sangraha)> > [scientist (excellent knowledge in knowledge branches), excellent> intellect, tendency to give (help others/compassion), broad hearted,> excellent aim and desire in life, dear to guru and god - would be the> one born in first pada of Uttaraashadha]> You tell me whether its fits-in with your attitude, approach and> tendencies or not. //> > Yes, I am in a scientific profession, knowledge, you can see I am into all kinds of field. I do not care about money, most of it I do for my own happiness and for knowledege. Tendency to give is also ok but I am not a charitable person. I do have compassion for people, but sometimes I feel I should be hard hearted to succeed in materialistic world.> > Teachers always loved me, no doubt in that. God has showered his kindness in various ways. Sometimes I have failed to recognize his mercy and thought that he was cruel, but one fine morning realized he loves me, in fact loves everyone and helps everyone> As an example, I was stuck in the middle of astrology, I thought deeply about my grandpa, that time I found another excellent Guru. yesterday, I was trying to analyze my chart based on the nakshatra pada, I needed some guidance and today, your message.....> > > > //Further the nakshatra lord Sun (possibly) placed in its own Nakshatra (Uttara Phalguni; Anu janma nakshara to Uttaraaashadha) may indicate that you will get a govt. job between 32 and 36> years of age. (8 x 4 = 32 yrs).//> > It is true that I was in a Government Job that time. But Sun is in the moon's star. That period should have been venus for 4 years for me, right? I can tell you it was the most stressful and trying periods of my life, so far. I made progress in career but amidst lot of chaos.> > Venus is in the 5th alongwith Jupiter. venus is in the nakshatra of visakha (jupiter) and jupiter is in swati(rahu)> > Vim dasha that time was Rahu/venus> > > > Regards,> bhagavathi> > >>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji, This is good info. What about continuing the discussion on this data based on - * Significance (Karakatwas) assigned to Nakshatras in Brihat Samhita and Narada Samhita AND * Nakshatra results attributed to the nakshatras in Brihat Daivajna Ranjanam * Any other ancient resource on Nakshatras [i will contribute much to this area by some story telling as well ;) - I have a good collection :) ] I hope that since many of our knowledgeable members has these books at hand the discussion may turn very interesting revealing the usefulness (or lack of usefulness of) many new knowledge areas. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Bhagavathi ji,> > The following caught my eye...as I am aware of a girl born in Ashwini> 1st pada, with similar oratorical skills, acting, debating and famous> for her eloquence and speech. She too has won awards for above talents> since the age of 5 and now is employed as a broadcaster in a US media> organization.> > ..// well, he has oratorial skills.(so obviously> his speech is perfect) Right from the age of 5 he was on stage, all> through his> school and college life for acting, elocution, debates etc. He could> make his> own story and was always circled by children older than him. His speech> made him> popular, particularly with the opposite sex and also paved the way for> his> career, WHICH HE CHOSE AT THE AGE OF FIVE //> > Let me give you her birth data in case if it is going to be helpful for> your research.> > June 23rd 1984 @ 21:59 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > blessings,> > Renu

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

I have some confusion at this stage. 'Hope you and other learned members

would clarify. If we leave aside about position of planets in nakshatra part,

we would get the following :

As per Tara Chakra, dasha of all even numbered nakshatra from Janma

nakshatra are good. Except 1st and 9th, rest odd numbered nakshatra

are not so good.

Now, taking the presently discussed case, it appears that for someone

whose Janma nakshatra is in Nakshatra of Sun, will have dasha

in Nakshatra of

Good dasha : Sun, Moon, Rahu, Saturn, Ketu, Venus

Bad Dasha : Mars, Jupiter, Mercury.

However, when we talk of ascendant lord and Vim dasha, we expect

that dasha of Mars, Jupiter and Mercury should be good for

Leo lagna. Again Vim dasha is also nakshatra-based, but periods

are different. The basic perspective appears to be different.

regards

Chakraborty

Sreenadh [sreesog]Friday, April 03, 2009 10:36 AM Subject: Re: Ashwini - The Logic

Dear Bhagavati ji, //> My moon is in Uttara-1, in Sun's star, while the Sun is in the star of Hasta, in moon's star. Both luminaries are in nakshatra parivartana// Both Sun and Moon are called Kings or as king and queen. If they are in Nakshatra parivatana then definitely Sun will provide the results indicated by Moon as well and Moon will provide the results indicated by Sun as well, since Paraspara Karakatwa happens. Therefore it is no wonder that even though Sun is in Moon's Nakshatra in your chart, during its period it gave you the benefit of Govt. job. //> It is true that I was in a Government Job that time. But Sun is in the moon's star. That period should have been venus for 4 years for me, right? I can tell you it was the most stressful and trying periods of my life, so far. I made progress in career but amidst lot of chaos.> > Venus is in the 5th alongwith Jupiter. venus is in the nakshatra of visakha (jupiter) and jupiter is in swati(rahu)// Yes, it was venus 4 years. The list is given below - * till 4 years - it was Sun dasa of Uttara ashadha (Janma) * till 8 years - it was Moon dasa of Sravana (Sampat) * till 12 years - it was the Mars dasa of Dhanishta (Vipat) * till 16 years - it was the Rahu dasa of Satabhishak (Kshemakrit) * till 20 years - it was the Jupiter dasa of Purva Bhadrapada (Pratyara) * till 24 years - it was the Saturn dasa of Uttara Phadrapada (Sadhaka) * till 28 years - it was the Mercury dasa of Revati (Vadha) * till 32 years - it was the Ketu dasa of Aswini (Mitra) * till 36 years - it was the Venus dasa of Bharani (Ati Mitra) ------------------ first cycle of 36 years completed * till 40 years - it was the Sun dasa of Krittika (Janma) ---------------- and thus it continues Even though enemy to the Janma Tara lord Sun, Venus is supposed to given good results, being the lord of an Ati mitra triad. But, Venus is in Vasakha - the 5th nakshatra triad (Pratyara = Enemity, Obstucles) as per tara chakra from Janma nakshatra. No wonder that Venus dasa was "the most stressful and trying periods". But excellent benefits must have come down to you in an excellent way during the 36 to 40 years Sun dasa right? :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > // I prefer the 1st pada (with possibly Moon placed in 7th from your Lagna Gemini in Uttaraashadha the nakshatra owned by Sun, and Sun possibly placed in its own Nakshtara Uttara Phalguni in Kanya sign) - this is just a wild guess which may go wrong, but just trying.//> > My moon is in Uttara-1, in Sun's star, while the Sun is in the star of Hasta, in moon's star. Both luminaries are in nakshatra parivartana > > //Now what is the nature predicted to 1st pada of Uttraashadha? As per the ancient text Panjanga Phala Sangraha (written based on Sounaka hora) -> Sastrajna sumatir data vipulatma mahamatiH> gurudevapriyo nityam viswadou jayate> (Panjanga Phala Sangraha)> > [scientist (excellent knowledge in knowledge branches), excellent> intellect, tendency to give (help others/compassion), broad hearted,> excellent aim and desire in life, dear to guru and god - would be the> one born in first pada of Uttaraashadha]> You tell me whether its fits-in with your attitude, approach and> tendencies or not. //> > Yes, I am in a scientific profession, knowledge, you can see I am into all kinds of field. I do not care about money, most of it I do for my own happiness and for knowledege. Tendency to give is also ok but I am not a charitable person. I do have compassion for people, but sometimes I feel I should be hard hearted to succeed in materialistic world.> > Teachers always loved me, no doubt in that. God has showered his kindness in various ways. Sometimes I have failed to recognize his mercy and thought that he was cruel, but one fine morning realized he loves me, in fact loves everyone and helps everyone> As an example, I was stuck in the middle of astrology, I thought deeply about my grandpa, that time I found another excellent Guru. yesterday, I was trying to analyze my chart based on the nakshatra pada, I needed some guidance and today, your message.....> > > > //Further the nakshatra lord Sun (possibly) placed in its own Nakshatra (Uttara Phalguni; Anu janma nakshara to Uttaraaashadha) may indicate that you will get a govt. job between 32 and 36> years of age. (8 x 4 = 32 yrs).//> > It is true that I was in a Government Job that time. But Sun is in the moon's star. That period should have been venus for 4 years for me, right? I can tell you it was the most stressful and trying periods of my life, so far. I made progress in career but amidst lot of chaos.> > Venus is in the 5th alongwith Jupiter. venus is in the nakshatra of visakha (jupiter) and jupiter is in swati(rahu)> > Vim dasha that time was Rahu/venus> > > > Regards,> bhagavathi> > >>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. That fits very well.

// But excellent benefits must have come down to you in an excellent way during

the 36 to 40 years Sun dasa right? //

This is the current period. I am not earning now but I am into a last phase of

my education, something I have always loved and wanted to do. I am a student

again. To others, I appear a " lunatic " studying at this age, but I have never

been this happy before.... so in a way you are right, excellent period.

I will analyze my chart further and le you know if I hit on something

interesting. Analyzing one's own chart is the best way of learning because we

know everything about ourselves, including stored "

secrets "

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty ji, //> As per Tara Chakra, dasha of all even numbered nakshatra from Janma> nakshatra are good. Except 1st and 9th, rest odd numbered nakshatra> are not so good.// This is wrong. Please note that following points - * It true that the words Janma(1), Sampat(2), Kshemakrit (4), Sadhaka(6), Mitra (8), Ati Mitra (9) have beneficial meaning and the words Vipat (3), Pratyara (5), Vadha (7) has maleficial meaning. * But the above single point DOES NOT solely indicate that dasas of those nakshatras with beneficial name would be good and that the dasas of those with maleficial names would be bad. Even though this could be a pointer, the ACTUAL RESULT depends on some more points as listed below. * Nakshatra Lords : When the Nakshatra lords are natural benefics, they are supposed to give beneficial results, and when the nakshatra lords are natural malefics, they are supposed to give maleficial results. This coupled with the above point can deside whether the dasa would be beneficial, medium, or maleficial. * Further - Even Vipat (3), Pratyara(5), and Vadha(7) taras CAN GIVE beneficial results regarding many things and even maleficial planets CAN GIVE beneficial results regarding many things to the native; this is a ponit that should be never ignored. * Even the lord of a benefic nakshatra such as that of Kshemakrit nakshatra WILL NOT BE ABLE TO give beneficial results, IF its lord is placed in Vipat, Pratyara or Vadha Tara. Like the Dustana (6-8-12) concept of Rasi based system, the Vipat-Pratyara-Vadha (3-5-7 ) concept in Nakshatra based system is important. * Even the lord of a malefic nakshatra suh as that of Vadha tara CAN GIVE benefic results, IF its lord is placed in its own Nakshatra triad, or placed together with a natural benefic planet (even in Vipat-Pratyara-Vadha). * Just the like in the case of Rasi based system it is NOT CORRECT to classify either Nakshatras or Planets as benefics or malefics. The true result a Nakshatra or dasa will given depends on the things and quolities signified (Nakshatra Karakatwas) by the Nakshatra. Even the Janma-sampat etc division is just an effort to categorise the results similar to the House system in Rasi based system. Just like Rasi karakatwas in pointing to the actual results, in this system the Nakshatra Karakatwas point to the actual results. (whether collected from Janma nkahstra results, or from the Nakshatra vyooha chapter of Brihat samhita, or from the various classificaitons of nakshatra, nakshatra purusha etc - all of them gives us the Nakshatra Karakatwas only) Thus the point is - the result derivation logic used is NOT THAT SIMPLE, but almost as complex as the Rasi based system. From the above it must be clear that the simplified derivations such as the one given below would always be wrong.//> Now, taking the presently discussed case, it appears that for someone> whose Janma nakshatra is in Nakshatra of Sun, will have dasha > in Nakshatra of > Good dasha : Sun, Moon, Rahu, Saturn, Ketu, Venus> Bad Dasha : Mars, Jupiter, Mercury.// This should be wrong in practice, because the rules are not that simple. I hope the above explanation will clarify the approach to an extend. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh-ji,> > I have some confusion at this stage. 'Hope you and other learned members> would clarify. If we leave aside about position of planets in nakshatra> part, > we would get the following :> > As per Tara Chakra, dasha of all even numbered nakshatra from Janma> nakshatra are good. Except 1st and 9th, rest odd numbered nakshatra> are not so good.> > Now, taking the presently discussed case, it appears that for someone> whose Janma nakshatra is in Nakshatra of Sun, will have dasha > in Nakshatra of > > Good dasha : Sun, Moon, Rahu, Saturn, Ketu, Venus> Bad Dasha : Mars, Jupiter, Mercury.> > However, when we talk of ascendant lord and Vim dasha, we expect > that dasha of Mars, Jupiter and Mercury should be good for> Leo lagna. Again Vim dasha is also nakshatra-based, but periods> are different. The basic perspective appears to be different.> > regards> > Chakraborty

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh-ji,

Thanks for the clarification.

It is better for me that doubts are removed at the start itself.

Thanks again.

Regards

Chakraborty

Sreenadh [sreesog]Friday, April 03, 2009 5:41 PM Subject: Re: Ashwini - The Logic

Dear Chakraborty ji, //> As per Tara Chakra, dasha of all even numbered nakshatra from Janma> nakshatra are good. Except 1st and 9th, rest odd numbered nakshatra> are not so good.// This is wrong. Please note that following points - * It true that the words Janma(1), Sampat(2), Kshemakrit (4), Sadhaka(6), Mitra (8), Ati Mitra (9) have beneficial meaning and the words Vipat (3), Pratyara (5), Vadha (7) has maleficial meaning. * But the above single point DOES NOT solely indicate that dasas of those nakshatras with beneficial name would be good and that the dasas of those with maleficial names would be bad. Even though this could be a pointer, the ACTUAL RESULT depends on some more points as listed below. * Nakshatra Lords : When the Nakshatra lords are natural benefics, they are supposed to give beneficial results, and when the nakshatra lords are natural malefics, they are supposed to give maleficial results. This coupled with the above point can deside whether the dasa would be beneficial, medium, or maleficial. * Further - Even Vipat (3), Pratyara(5), and Vadha(7) taras CAN GIVE beneficial results regarding many things and even maleficial planets CAN GIVE beneficial results regarding many things to the native; this is a ponit that should be never ignored. * Even the lord of a benefic nakshatra such as that of Kshemakrit nakshatra WILL NOT BE ABLE TO give beneficial results, IF its lord is placed in Vipat, Pratyara or Vadha Tara. Like the Dustana (6-8-12) concept of Rasi based system, the Vipat-Pratyara-Vadha (3-5-7 ) concept in Nakshatra based system is important. * Even the lord of a malefic nakshatra suh as that of Vadha tara CAN GIVE benefic results, IF its lord is placed in its own Nakshatra triad, or placed together with a natural benefic planet (even in Vipat-Pratyara-Vadha). * Just the like in the case of Rasi based system it is NOT CORRECT to classify either Nakshatras or Planets as benefics or malefics. The true result a Nakshatra or dasa will given depends on the things and quolities signified (Nakshatra Karakatwas) by the Nakshatra. Even the Janma-sampat etc division is just an effort to categorise the results similar to the House system in Rasi based system. Just like Rasi karakatwas in pointing to the actual results, in this system the Nakshatra Karakatwas point to the actual results. (whether collected from Janma nkahstra results, or from the Nakshatra vyooha chapter of Brihat samhita, or from the various classificaitons of nakshatra, nakshatra purusha etc - all of them gives us the Nakshatra Karakatwas only) Thus the point is - the result derivation logic used is NOT THAT SIMPLE, but almost as complex as the Rasi based system. From the above it must be clear that the simplified derivations such as the one given below would always be wrong.//> Now, taking the presently discussed case, it appears that for someone> whose Janma nakshatra is in Nakshatra of Sun, will have dasha > in Nakshatra of > Good dasha : Sun, Moon, Rahu, Saturn, Ketu, Venus> Bad Dasha : Mars, Jupiter, Mercury.// This should be wrong in practice, because the rules are not that simple. I hope the above explanation will clarify the approach to an extend. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh-ji,> > I have some confusion at this stage. 'Hope you and other learned members> would clarify. If we leave aside about position of planets in nakshatra> part, > we would get the following :> > As per Tara Chakra, dasha of all even numbered nakshatra from Janma> nakshatra are good. Except 1st and 9th, rest odd numbered nakshatra> are not so good.> > Now, taking the presently discussed case, it appears that for someone> whose Janma nakshatra is in Nakshatra of Sun, will have dasha > in Nakshatra of > > Good dasha : Sun, Moon, Rahu, Saturn, Ketu, Venus> Bad Dasha : Mars, Jupiter, Mercury.> > However, when we talk of ascendant lord and Vim dasha, we expect > that dasha of Mars, Jupiter and Mercury should be good for> Leo lagna. Again Vim dasha is also nakshatra-based, but periods> are different. The basic perspective appears to be different.> > regards> > ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

As per this nakshatra pada analysis, after 36 years each person will go back to

the same cycle. I mean dasha at 0-4 years= dasha at 36-40 years. So if 0-4 years

was bad, then 36-40 years should be somewhat similar to that, am I right? How is

the interpretation here?

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavati ji, True, but withe the exceptions that - * In the new cycle the significance specific to the nakshatras in the in new cycle have importance. [The significance provided/indicated nakshatras of the previous cycle would be different] * The planets placed in the nakshatra in the new cycle will have special importance in providing the results. [The nakshatras in the previous cycle will not have conjunctions of the same planets, in those nakshatras] * The direct aspect in the nakshatra of the new cycle (from the planets located in the 14th nakshatra) has special importance in providing the results. [The nakshatras in the previous cycle will not have the same aspects] But yes - //So if 0-4 years was bad, then 36-40 years should be somewhat similar to that, am I right? // This would be true to an extend. But we shouldn't forget the difference in environment/circumstances/capabilities. That is - 0-36 years : These are vigorous youthful years. (Creation;Growth) 36-72 years: These are matured, planned years. (Sustaining) 72-108 years: These are tiresome, old years. (Aging, Destruction) The way in which we will make use of the possibilities (provided/indicated by the Nakshatra chakra), depends heavily on this; and so the results will have much difference and verity in materialized results than the expected similarity. The similarity will get itself limited to the trend internal, and the trend external the actual results may not explicitly show this similarity. Anyway, I would agree with the fact that 36 to 40 years is my second infancy and so is 72-76 years. :=) May be it should be said that - 0-36 yrs: We learn; 36-72 yrs: We teach; 72-108 yrs: We stop doing both, and go beyond. May be we all can find many more such patterns....the patterns of life...Love and regards,Sreenadh , "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > As per this nakshatra pada analysis, after 36 years each person will go back to the same cycle. I mean dasha at 0-4 years= dasha at 36-40 years. So if 0-4 years was bad, then 36-40 years should be somewhat similar to that, am I right? How is the interpretation here?> > Regards,> bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

If it is going to be beneficial to the group, let us continue the discussion

with this data. I hope Bhagavathi ji would take the initiative. I will try to

contribute in whatever way I can :)

blessings,

Renu

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

> This is good info. What about continuing the discussion on this

> data based on -

> * Significance (Karakatwas) assigned to Nakshatras in Brihat Samhita

> and Narada Samhita AND

> * Nakshatra results attributed to the nakshatras in Brihat Daivajna

> Ranjanam

> * Any other ancient resource on Nakshatras [i will contribute much to

> this area by some story telling as well ;) - I have a good collection

> :) ]

> I hope that since many of our knowledgeable members has these books

> at hand the discussion may turn very interesting revealing the

> usefulness (or lack of usefulness of) many new knowledge areas.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhagavathi ji,

> >

> > The following caught my eye...as I am aware of a girl born in Ashwini

> > 1st pada, with similar oratorical skills, acting, debating and famous

> > for her eloquence and speech. She too has won awards for above talents

> > since the age of 5 and now is employed as a broadcaster in a US media

> > organization.

> >

> > ..// well, he has oratorial skills.(so obviously

> > his speech is perfect) Right from the age of 5 he was on stage, all

> > through his

> > school and college life for acting, elocution, debates etc. He could

> > make his

> > own story and was always circled by children older than him. His

> speech

> > made him

> > popular, particularly with the opposite sex and also paved the way for

> > his

> > career, WHICH HE CHOSE AT THE AGE OF FIVE //

> >

> > Let me give you her birth data in case if it is going to be helpful

> for

> > your research.

> >

> > June 23rd 1984 @ 21:59 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

>

Guest guest

Dear Renuji,

I am also trying to learn this system of prediction. We can discuss but I do not

know how to inititate. Let me try. You already mentioned what she is. You have

also said that sheleft for abroad to settle down in 2002. So that must be in her

18th year.

She was born in Ashwini-1, so her dasa will be

Ketu- 4yrs

Venus -8yrs

Sun - 12 yrs

Moon- 12-16 yrs

Analysing her foreign trip

Her moon dasha of Ashwini nakshatra, which is lorded by ketu, janma tara

?benefic (I assume she has been away from her parents, from what you wrote and

she joined them, so it is good)Lord ketu in nakshatra of Saturn, who is exalted

in 7th (foreign)ketu himself in 8th is foreign

I shall wait to hear from Sreenadhji. Bohraji, I would like you to come out with

your analysis as well.

Regards,

bhagavathi

, " renunw " <renunw wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> If it is going to be beneficial to the group, let us continue the discussion

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Allthough the pattern repeats cyclically, the results will not be same.

Among other variants, the 3 Nakshatra-s lorded by Sun, have slightly different

properties. They have also some differences like Uccha, Paramoccha, etc.

Shri Rayudu had written on these topics.

regards

Chakraborty

Sreenadh [sreesog]Friday, April 03, 2009 8:19 PM Subject: Re: Ashwini - The Logic

Dear Bhagavati ji, True, but withe the exceptions that - * In the new cycle the significance specific to the nakshatras in the in new cycle have importance. [The significance provided/indicated nakshatras of the previous cycle would be different] * The planets placed in the nakshatra in the new cycle will have special importance in providing the results. [The nakshatras in the previous cycle will not have conjunctions of the same planets, in those nakshatras] * The direct aspect in the nakshatra of the new cycle (from the planets located in the 14th nakshatra) has special importance in providing the results. [The nakshatras in the previous cycle will not have the same aspects] But yes - //So if 0-4 years was bad, then 36-40 years should be somewhat similar to that, am I right? // This would be true to an extend. But we shouldn't forget the difference in environment/circumstances/capabilities. That is - 0-36 years : These are vigorous youthful years. (Creation;Growth) 36-72 years: These are matured, planned years. (Sustaining) 72-108 years: These are tiresome, old years. (Aging, Destruction) The way in which we will make use of the possibilities (provided/indicated by the Nakshatra chakra), depends heavily on this; and so the results will have much difference and verity in materialized results than the expected similarity. The similarity will get itself limited to the trend internal, and the trend external the actual results may not explicitly show this similarity. Anyway, I would agree with the fact that 36 to 40 years is my second infancy and so is 72-76 years. :=) May be it should be said that - 0-36 yrs: We learn; 36-72 yrs: We teach; 72-108 yrs: We stop doing both, and go beyond. May be we all can find many more such patterns....the patterns of life...Love and regards,Sreenadh , "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > As per this nakshatra pada analysis, after 36 years each person will go back to the same cycle. I mean dasha at 0-4 years= dasha at 36-40 years. So if 0-4 years was bad, then 36-40 years should be somewhat similar to that, am I right? How is the interpretation here?> > Regards,> bhagavathiThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathi ji,

Thanks for initiating....before you go further let me clarify something. Her dad

left for the States in 2001 and she was with her mom. Then he got down both at

the end of 2002 or beginning of 2003. Exact time I will be able to get....

Yes, I will try to give my analysis too, provided I am thorough with the dictums

applicable to this.

blessings,

Renu

, " bhagavathi_hariharan "

<bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Renuji,

>

> I am also trying to learn this system of prediction. We can discuss but I do

not know how to inititate. Let me try. You already mentioned what she is. You

have also said that sheleft for abroad to settle down in 2002. So that must be

in her 18th year.

>

> She was born in Ashwini-1, so her dasa will be

>

> Ketu- 4yrs

> Venus -8yrs

> Sun - 12 yrs

> Moon- 12-16 yrs

>

> Analysing her foreign trip

>

> Her moon dasha of Ashwini nakshatra, which is lorded by ketu, janma tara

?benefic (I assume she has been away from her parents, from what you wrote and

she joined them, so it is good)Lord ketu in nakshatra of Saturn, who is exalted

in 7th (foreign)ketu himself in 8th is foreign

>

> I shall wait to hear from Sreenadhji. Bohraji, I would like you to come out

with your analysis as well.

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

>

>

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > If it is going to be beneficial to the group, let us continue the discussion

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji and Bhagavati ji, //DOB: June 23rd 1984 @ 21:59 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.////> > Moon- 12-16 yrs > Analysing her foreign trip>

> Her moon dasha of Ashwini nakshatra, which is lorded by ketu,

janma tara ?benefic (I assume she has been away from her parents, from

what you wrote and she joined them, so it is good)Lord ketu in

nakshatra of Saturn, who is exalted in 7th (foreign)ketu himself in 8th

is foreign// This approach is wrong, due to the following points - * Moon dasa from 12 to 16 years is that of the Kshematara (4th) Rohini nakshatra (and not of Aswini). [Ra is placed in Rohini nakshtara and the rohini nakshatra lord Moon is placed in Aswini nakshatra 1st pada] *Since we are supposed to use Nakshatra chakra alone, referring to houses such as 7th or 8th in Rasi system cannot be accepted, and should be avoided. Now let us try to approach this subject (i.e. foreign trip in the year 2002) from the Nakshatra Chakra perspective. The following points should be noted - * The 3-5-7 Nakshatras can indicate foreign lands. * Planets such as Saturn and Rahu can indicate Air trip (Flight journey) and life abroad. * The Chara nakshatras (Swati, Punarvasu, Sravana, Dhanishta, Satabhishak) and chara planets (Moon) can indicate foreign trip. Thus if we want to say that foreign trip happened during during 2002 (between 16-20 years) for this native then there should be a connection of more than one of the above factors to facilitate the same. Let us see how it was for this chart. The Nakshatra placement of planets is given below -

Sl

Janma

Adhana

Janmadi

Lord

Dasa years

Aswi (Mo)

Makha

Mool

Janma (Birth)

Ke

Bhar

PPha

PSha

Sampat (Wealth)

Ve

Krit

UPha

USha

Vipat (Danger)

Su

Rohi (Ra)

Hast

Srav

Kshemakrit (Wellbing)

Mo

Mrig

Chit

Dhan (Asc)

Pratyara (Obstacles)

Ma

Ardr (Su-Me-Ve)

Swat (Ma-Sa)

Sata

Sadhaka (Achievement)

Ra

Puna

Visa

PBha (Ju)

Vadha (Destruction)

Ju

Push

Anu (Ke)

UBha

Mitra (Friend)

Sa

Asle

Jye

Rev

Atri Mitra (Good Friend)

Me

Sl

Janma

Adhana

Janmadi

Dasa years

From 16 to 20 years of age (18 years in 2002), the Mars dasa of Mrigasira nakshatra (Pratyara, i.e. 5th Nakshatra for the native) was running. There is no planet in Mrigasira. Since the word Pratyara means obstacles we may expect not so good a dasa, but we shouldn't forget to notice the fact that the lord of Mrigasira Mars is placed in Sadhaka nakshatra indicating achievements during this period, pointing to the fact that even though the dasa of 5th nakshatra triad this 4 year Mars period will not be that bad. Achievements like what? The dasa lord Mars is placed in Chara tara Swati along with Saturn indicating a air/flight/foreign trip. Even though the period provides achievements in the form of a foreign trip etc, this period is not that good as clearly seen from the Ma-Sa connection in Swati. Much economic and other kinds of suffering and obstacles must have been the hallmark of this period, even though the end result was positive. But Su-Ve-Me combination in in Ardra (in Sadhaka tara triad itself) indicate that the achievements gained during this period include educational achievements etc as well. Let us have a look back at Mrigasira as well the Nakshatra causing the said dasa. Mrigasira is a Mridu tara which is good for education. It is a nakshatra good for garhastya (i.e. good for start living in a new house). It is good for rajyabhisheka (translated to educational context, it is good for getting admissions in new educational organizations), it is good for vehicles (indicating the possibility that new vehicles might have been purchased during this period). Brihat daivajna ranjana continues to state - Dharma karmadi danani vidyarambhadi karayet karmaseelascha danee cha mriduschaivatra jayate[Ethical and religious activities, helping others, starting new educations, hard working, (women like) softness (through love and affection) etc are all caused by Mrigasira nakshatra] Hope the above elaboration indicates some of the experiences the native underwent during her 16-20 years of age. The major point that strikes our attention is that - even though many achievements happened, the period was much strainful for the native and her parents due to numerous hardships and obstacles they had to went through.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> > Dear Bhagavathi ji,> > Thanks for initiating....before you go further let me clarify something. Her dad left for the States in 2001 and she was with her mom. Then he got down both at the end of 2002 or beginning of 2003. Exact time I will be able to get....> > Yes, I will try to give my analysis too, provided I am thorough with the dictums applicable to this.> > blessings,> > Renu > > , "bhagavathi_hariharan" bhagavathi_hariharan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Renuji,> > > > I am also trying to learn this system of prediction. We can discuss but I do not know how to inititate. Let me try. You already mentioned what she is. You have also said that sheleft for abroad to settle down in 2002. So that must be in her 18th year.> > > > She was born in Ashwini-1, so her dasa will be> > > > Ketu- 4yrs> > Venus -8yrs> > Sun - 12 yrs> > Moon- 12-16 yrs> > > > Analysing her foreign trip> > > > Her moon dasha of Ashwini nakshatra, which is lorded by ketu, janma tara ?benefic (I assume she has been away from her parents, from what you wrote and she joined them, so it is good)Lord ketu in nakshatra of Saturn, who is exalted in 7th (foreign)ketu himself in 8th is foreign> > > > I shall wait to hear from Sreenadhji. Bohraji, I would like you to come out with your analysis as well.> > > > Regards,> > bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Renu ji an Bhagavati ji, May be I shouldn't forget to add the nature specific to Swati nakshtra (disturbed by the malefics Mars and Saturn) while speaking about the the Mars dasa period from her 16 to 20 years of age. Since placed in swati, the dasa lord Mars will act like a lens in letting through it the result indicated by Swati nakshatra, that is - Yadi peeda bhavedatra peedyate cha yadi swayam (Brihat Daivajna ranjanam)[if Swati nakshatra is disturbed (by the malefics) then the native accepts the pain by himself, instead of giving pain to others] In the current chart, this could indicate that the the changes that happened during 16 to 20 years of age pained the native very much (she got separated from her native land, friends, and relatives, and she never wanted to live the place), but still she accepted that pain herself, in an effort not to pain or disturb the wish and will of her parents and grand parents (indicated by Rahu). The change happened during this period was drastic and strenuous but at the end positive. This must had been the most eventful period for the native as indicated by Su-Me-Ve, and Ma-Sa in Sadhaka triad where Mars the dasa lord is placed. I would request Renu ji to confirm or negate the results indicated in the current and previous mail.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:

Re: Ashwini - The Logic

Dear Renu ji and Bhagavati ji, //DOB: June 23rd 1984 @ 21:59 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.////> > Moon- 12-16 yrs > Analysing her foreign trip>

> Her moon dasha of Ashwini nakshatra, which is lorded by ketu,

janma tara ?benefic (I assume she has been away from her parents, from

what you wrote and she joined them, so it is good)Lord ketu in

nakshatra of Saturn, who is exalted in 7th (foreign)ketu himself in 8th

is foreign// This approach is wrong, due to the following points -

* Moon dasa from 12 to 16 years is that of the Kshematara (4th) Rohini

nakshatra (and not of Aswini). [Ra is placed in Rohini nakshtara and

the rohini nakshatra lord Moon is placed in Aswini nakshatra 1st pada]

*Since we are supposed to use Nakshatra chakra alone, referring to

houses such as 7th or 8th in Rasi system cannot be accepted, and should

be avoided. Now let us try to approach this subject (i.e.

foreign trip in the year 2002) from the Nakshatra Chakra perspective.

The following points should be noted - * The 3-5-7 Nakshatras can indicate foreign lands. * Planets such as Saturn and Rahu can indicate Air trip (Flight journey) and life abroad.

* The Chara nakshatras (Swati, Punarvasu, Sravana, Dhanishta,

Satabhishak) and chara planets (Moon) can indicate foreign trip.

Thus if we want to say that foreign trip happened during during 2002

(between 16-20 years) for this native then there should be a connection

of more than one of the above factors to facilitate the same. Let us

see how it was for this chart. The Nakshatra placement of planets is

given below -

Sl

Janma

Adhana

Janmadi

Lord

Dasa years

Aswi (Mo)

Makha

Mool

Janma (Birth)

Ke

Bhar

PPha

PSha

Sampat (Wealth)

Ve

Krit

UPha

USha

Vipat (Danger)

Su

Rohi (Ra)

Hast

Srav

Kshemakrit (Wellbing)

Mo

Mrig

Chit

Dhan (Asc)

Pratyara (Obstacles)

Ma

Ardr (Su-Me-Ve)

Swat (Ma-Sa)

Sata

Sadhaka (Achievement)

Ra

Puna

Visa

PBha (Ju)

Vadha (Destruction)

Ju

Push

Anu (Ke)

UBha

Mitra (Friend)

Sa

Asle

Jye

Rev

Atri Mitra (Good Friend)

Me

Sl

Janma

Adhana

Janmadi

Dasa years

From 16 to 20 years of

age (18 years in 2002), the Mars dasa of Mrigasira nakshatra (Pratyara,

i.e. 5th Nakshatra for the native) was running. There is no planet in

Mrigasira. Since the word Pratyara means obstacles we may expect not so

good a dasa, but we shouldn't forget to notice the fact that the lord

of Mrigasira Mars is placed in Sadhaka nakshatra indicating

achievements during this period, pointing to the fact that even though

the dasa of 5th nakshatra triad this 4 year Mars period will not be

that bad. Achievements like what? The dasa lord Mars is placed in

Chara tara Swati along with Saturn indicating a air/flight/foreign

trip. Even though the period provides achievements in the form of a

foreign trip etc, this period is not that good as clearly seen from the

Ma-Sa connection in Swati. Much economic and other kinds of suffering

and obstacles must have been the hallmark of this period, even though

the end result was positive. But Su-Ve-Me combination in in Ardra (in

Sadhaka tara triad itself) indicate that the achievements gained during

this period include educational achievements etc as well. Let us have a look back at Mrigasira as well the Nakshatra causing the said dasa.

Mrigasira is a Mridu tara which is good for education. It is a

nakshatra good for garhastya (i.e. good for start living in a new

house). It is good for rajyabhisheka (translated to educational

context, it is good for getting admissions in new educational

organizations), it is good for vehicles (indicating the possibility

that new vehicles might have been purchased during this period). Brihat

daivajna ranjana continues to state - Dharma karmadi danani vidyarambhadi karayet karmaseelascha danee cha mriduschaivatra jayate[Ethical

and religious activities, helping others, starting new educations, hard

working, (women like) softness (through love and affection) etc are all

caused by Mrigasira nakshatra] Hope the above elaboration indicates some of the experiences the native underwent during her 16-20 years of age.

The major point that strikes our attention is that - even though many

achievements happened, the period was much strainful for the native and

her parents due to numerous hardships and obstacles they had to went

through.Love and regards,Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,Thanks for the analysis....it's educative and interesting...I'm trying to grasp it. Anyway let me confirm/negate your findings.//There is no planet in

Mrigasira. Since the word Pratyara means obstacles we may expect not so

good a dasa, but we shouldn't forget to notice the fact that the lord

of Mrigasira Mars is placed in Sadhaka nakshatra indicating

achievements during this period, pointing to the fact that even though

the dasa of 5th nakshatra triad this 4 year Mars period will not be

that bad. Achievements like what? The dasa lord Mars is placed in

Chara tara Swati along with Saturn indicating a air/flight/foreign

trip. //The period under discussion is 16 -20 years. That is from 2000 to 2004. She had many achievements and a major loss too during this time. Let me mention the gains first. She became the deputy Head Girl of THE leading girls' school in SL in 2001 June. That was for 1 year. In 2002 August she got nation wide prominence for her announcing at Asian Games, a rare opportunity for a school girl. She did a wonderful job. Started a relationship with her childhood friend and co-announcer of the same Games, a boy from a leading school. Her debating career and orotorical skills shone. Yes, foreign trip in Dec 2002/Jan 2003 for sure. Got admitted to a US university. Education excelled in her education. Coming to losses...her dad left for the US in 2001. She should have got the Head Girl post but did not. She was a bit disappointed. That was the turning point when parents decided to give her a foreign education. She was very sad to leave her boyfriend....and in 2003 December, she got the shock of her life....her boy broke up with her. In fact she wanted to return to SL....and doctors had to treat her as she could not bear the seperation. //Even though the period provides achievements in the form of a

foreign trip etc, this period is not that good as clearly seen from the

Ma-Sa connection in Swati. Much economic and other kinds of suffering

and obstacles must have been the hallmark of this period, even though

the end result was positive. But Su-Ve-Me combination in in Ardra (in

Sadhaka tara triad itself) indicate that the achievements gained during

this period include educational achievements etc as well. //Yes, education achievements ..I've mentioned above. She personally did not have to go through any economic downfalls...yet both her parents had to work to finance her education in the States. It was hard for her mom. // Let us have a look back at Mrigasira as well the Nakshatra causing the said dasa.

Mrigasira is a Mridu tara which is good for education. It is a

nakshatra good for garhastya (i.e. good for start living in a new

house). //Yes, she went to live in a new house bought by her parents in the US. It is good for rajyabhisheka (translated to educational

context, it is good for getting admissions in new educational

organizations), it is good for vehicles (indicating the possibility

that new vehicles might have been purchased during this period).I am not aware of her purchasing any vehicles during this period.// Brihat

daivajna ranjana continues to state - Dharma karmadi danani vidyarambhadi karayet karmaseelascha danee cha mriduschaivatra jayate[Ethical

and religious activities, helping others, starting new educations, hard

working, (women like) softness (through love and affection) etc are all

caused by Mrigasira nakshatra]//Yes, to all. //

The major point that strikes our attention is that - even though many

achievements happened, the period was much strainful for the native and

her parents due to numerous hardships and obstacles they had to went

through.//Her parents went through numerous hardships....yes. She had to go through lot of mental strain...but slowly recovered exactly after this period., i.e. after 20 years of age. Hope I am clear enough....blessings,Renu , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Renu ji and Bhagavati ji,> //DOB: June 23rd 1984 @ 21:59 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.//> //> > Moon- 12-16 yrs > Analysing her foreign trip> > > Her moon dasha of Ashwini nakshatra, which is lorded by ketu, janma> tara ?benefic (I assume she has been away from her parents, from what> you wrote and she joined them, so it is good)Lord ketu in nakshatra of> Saturn, who is exalted in 7th (foreign)ketu himself in 8th is foreign//> This approach is wrong, due to the following points -> * Moon dasa from 12 to 16 years is that of the Kshematara (4th) Rohini> nakshatra (and not of Aswini). [Ra is placed in Rohini nakshtara and the> rohini nakshatra lord Moon is placed in Aswini nakshatra 1st pada]> *Since we are supposed to use Nakshatra chakra alone, referring to> houses such as 7th or 8th in Rasi system cannot be accepted, and should> be avoided.> Now let us try to approach this subject (i.e. foreign trip in the year> 2002) from the Nakshatra Chakra perspective. The following points should> be noted -> * The 3-5-7 Nakshatras can indicate foreign lands.> * Planets such as Saturn and Rahu can indicate Air trip (Flight> journey) and life abroad.> * The Chara nakshatras (Swati, Punarvasu, Sravana, Dhanishta,> Satabhishak) and chara planets (Moon) can indicate foreign trip.> Thus if we want to say that foreign trip happened during during 2002> (between 16-20 years) for this native then there should be a connection> of more than one of the above factors to facilitate the same. Let us> see how it was for this chart. The Nakshatra placement of planets is> given below -> > Sl> > Janma> > Karma> > Adhana> > Janmadi> > Lord> > Dasa years> > 1> > Aswi (Mo)> > Makha> > Mool> > Janma (Birth)> > Ke> > 4> > 2> > Bhar> > PPha> > PSha> > Sampat (Wealth)> > Ve> > 4> > 3> > Krit> > UPha> > USha> > Vipat (Danger)> > Su> > 4> > 4> > Rohi (Ra)> > Hast> > Srav> > Kshemakrit (Wellbing)> > Mo> > 4> > 5> > Mrig> > Chit> > Dhan (Asc)> > Pratyara (Obstacles)> > Ma> > 4> > 6> > Ardr (Su-Me-Ve)> > Swat (Ma-Sa)> > Sata> > Sadhaka (Achievement)> > Ra> > 4> > 7> > Puna> > Visa> > PBha (Ju)> > Vadha (Destruction)> > Ju> > 4> > 8> > Push> > Anu (Ke)> > UBha> > Mitra (Friend)> > Sa> > 4> > 9> > Asle> > Jye> > Rev> > Atri Mitra (Good Friend)> > Me> > 4> > Sl> > Janma> > Karma> > Adhana> > Janmadi> > > > Dasa years> > From 16 to 20 years of age (18 years in 2002), the Mars dasa of> Mrigasira nakshatra (Pratyara, i.e. 5th Nakshatra for the native) was> running. There is no planet in Mrigasira. Since the word Pratyara means> obstacles we may expect not so good a dasa, but we shouldn't forget to> notice the fact that the lord of Mrigasira Mars is placed in Sadhaka> nakshatra indicating achievements during this period, pointing to the> fact that even though the dasa of 5th nakshatra triad this 4 year Mars> period will not be that bad. Achievements like what? The dasa lord Mars> is placed in Chara tara Swati along with Saturn indicating a> air/flight/foreign trip. Even though the period provides achievements> in the form of a foreign trip etc, this period is not that good as> clearly seen from the Ma-Sa connection in Swati. Much economic and other> kinds of suffering and obstacles must have been the hallmark of this> period, even though the end result was positive. But Su-Ve-Me> combination in in Ardra (in Sadhaka tara triad itself) indicate that the> achievements gained during this period include educational achievements> etc as well.> Let us have a look back at Mrigasira as well the Nakshatra causing the> said dasa.> Mrigasira is a Mridu tara which is good for education. It is a> nakshatra good for garhastya (i.e. good for start living in a new> house). It is good for rajyabhisheka (translated to educational context,> it is good for getting admissions in new educational organizations), it> is good for vehicles (indicating the possibility that new vehicles might> have been purchased during this period). Brihat daivajna ranjana> continues to state -> Dharma karmadi danani vidyarambhadi karayet> karmaseelascha danee cha mriduschaivatra jayate> [Ethical and religious activities, helping others, starting new> educations, hard working, (women like) softness (through love and> affection) etc are all caused by Mrigasira nakshatra]> Hope the above elaboration indicates some of the experiences the> native underwent during her 16-20 years of age.> The major point that strikes our attention is that - even though many> achievements happened, the period was much strainful for the native and> her parents due to numerous hardships and obstacles they had to went> through.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Bhagavathi ji,> >> > Thanks for initiating....before you go further let me clarify> something. Her dad left for the States in 2001 and she was with her mom.> Then he got down both at the end of 2002 or beginning of 2003. Exact> time I will be able to get....> >> > Yes, I will try to give my analysis too, provided I am thorough with> the dictums applicable to this.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu> >> > ,> "bhagavathi_hariharan" bhagavathi_hariharan@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renuji,> > >> > > I am also trying to learn this system of prediction. We can discuss> but I do not know how to inititate. Let me try. You already mentioned> what she is. You have also said that sheleft for abroad to settle down> in 2002. So that must be in her 18th year.> > >> > > She was born in Ashwini-1, so her dasa will be> > >> > > Ketu- 4yrs> > > Venus -8yrs> > > Sun - 12 yrs> > > Moon- 12-16 yrs> > >> > > Analysing her foreign trip> > >> > > Her moon dasha of Ashwini nakshatra, which is lorded by ketu, janma> tara ?benefic (I assume she has been away from her parents, from what> you wrote and she joined them, so it is good)Lord ketu in nakshatra of> Saturn, who is exalted in 7th (foreign)ketu himself in 8th is foreign> > >> > > I shall wait to hear from Sreenadhji. Bohraji, I would like you to> come out with your analysis as well.> > >> > > Regards,> > > bhagavathi>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,// In the current chart, this

could indicate that the the changes that happened during 16 to 20 years

of age pained the native very much (she got separated from her native

land, friends, and relatives, and she never wanted to live the place),

but still she accepted that pain herself, in an effort not to pain or

disturb the wish and will of her parents and grand parents (indicated

by Rahu). The change happened during this period was drastic and

strenuous but at the end positive. This must had been the most eventful

period for the native as indicated by Su-Me-Ve, and Ma-Sa in Sadhaka

triad where Mars the dasa lord is placed.//Exactly, this was the most eventful period for the native....and all other things are correct except that it was not her grand parents decision. But leaving her grandma or mom's mom was a difficult decision for her.I will try to analyse very briefly, the next 4 years according to this method....Rahu dasa of Ardra nakshastra : from 20 - 24 years....of achievements .Sun, Mercury and Venus are in Ardr and lord of Ardr, Rahu is placed in Rohini indicating well being. Hence generally this period should have been good for her.I don't know to analyse further based on nakshastra...but let me tell you that this period was a period of recovery and achievements. She did well in uni and got into a prestigious college for postgraduate studies. Started a relationship with a Spanish boy..[did Rahu play a role here?]...and planning to get married to him. Anyway at the end of the 4 years, that is at 24 + years of age, she gave up postgraduate studies, returned to her parents, followed a Media Course and started working as a radio broadcaster.Hope to learn from you and other learned members.blessings,Renu , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Renu ji an Bhagavati ji,> May be I shouldn't forget to add the nature specific to Swati> nakshtra (disturbed by the malefics Mars and Saturn) while speaking> about the the Mars dasa period from her 16 to 20 years of age. Since> placed in swati, the dasa lord Mars will act like a lens in letting > through it the result indicated by Swati nakshatra, that is -> Yadi peeda bhavedatra peedyate cha yadi swayam> (Brihat Daivajna ranjanam)> [if Swati nakshatra is disturbed (by the malefics) then the native> accepts the pain by himself, instead of giving pain to others]> In the current chart, this could indicate that the the changes that> happened during 16 to 20 years of age pained the native very much (she> got separated from her native land, friends, and relatives, and she> never wanted to live the place), but still she accepted that pain> herself, in an effort not to pain or disturb the wish and will of her> parents and grand parents (indicated by Rahu). The change happened> during this period was drastic and strenuous but at the end positive.> This must had been the most eventful period for the native as indicated> by Su-Me-Ve, and Ma-Sa in Sadhaka triad where Mars the dasa lord is> placed.> I would request Renu ji to confirm or negate the results indicated in> the current and previous mail.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Sreenadh"> sreesog@ wrote:> Re: Ashwini - The Logic> Dear Renu ji and Bhagavati ji,> //DOB: June 23rd 1984 @ 21:59 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.//> //> > Moon- 12-16 yrs > Analysing her foreign trip> > > Her moon dasha of Ashwini nakshatra, which is lorded by ketu, janma> tara ?benefic (I assume she has been away from her parents, from what> you wrote and she joined them, so it is good)Lord ketu in nakshatra of> Saturn, who is exalted in 7th (foreign)ketu himself in 8th is foreign//> This approach is wrong, due to the following points -> * Moon dasa from 12 to 16 years is that of the Kshematara (4th) Rohini> nakshatra (and not of Aswini). [Ra is placed in Rohini nakshtara and the> rohini nakshatra lord Moon is placed in Aswini nakshatra 1st pada]> *Since we are supposed to use Nakshatra chakra alone, referring to> houses such as 7th or 8th in Rasi system cannot be accepted, and should> be avoided.> Now let us try to approach this subject (i.e. foreign trip in the year> 2002) from the Nakshatra Chakra perspective. The following points should> be noted -> * The 3-5-7 Nakshatras can indicate foreign lands.> * Planets such as Saturn and Rahu can indicate Air trip (Flight> journey) and life abroad.> * The Chara nakshatras (Swati, Punarvasu, Sravana, Dhanishta,> Satabhishak) and chara planets (Moon) can indicate foreign trip.> Thus if we want to say that foreign trip happened during during 2002> (between 16-20 years) for this native then there should be a connection> of more than one of the above factors to facilitate the same. Let us> see how it was for this chart. The Nakshatra placement of planets is> given below -> > Sl> > Janma> > Karma> > Adhana> > Janmadi> > Lord> > Dasa years> > 1> > Aswi (Mo)> > Makha> > Mool> > Janma (Birth)> > Ke> > 4> > 2> > Bhar> > PPha> > PSha> > Sampat (Wealth)> > Ve> > 4> > 3> > Krit> > UPha> > USha> > Vipat (Danger)> > Su> > 4> > 4> > Rohi (Ra)> > Hast> > Srav> > Kshemakrit (Wellbing)> > Mo> > 4> > 5> > Mrig> > Chit> > Dhan (Asc)> > Pratyara (Obstacles)> > Ma> > 4> > 6> > Ardr (Su-Me-Ve)> > Swat (Ma-Sa)> > Sata> > Sadhaka (Achievement)> > Ra> > 4> > 7> > Puna> > Visa> > PBha (Ju)> > Vadha (Destruction)> > Ju> > 4> > 8> > Push> > Anu (Ke)> > UBha> > Mitra (Friend)> > Sa> > 4> > 9> > Asle> > Jye> > Rev> > Atri Mitra (Good Friend)> > Me> > 4> > Sl> > Janma> > Karma> > Adhana> > Janmadi> > > > Dasa years> > From 16 to 20 years of age (18 years in 2002), the Mars dasa of> Mrigasira nakshatra (Pratyara, i.e. 5th Nakshatra for the native) was> running. There is no planet in Mrigasira. Since the word Pratyara means> obstacles we may expect not so good a dasa, but we shouldn't forget to> notice the fact that the lord of Mrigasira Mars is placed in Sadhaka> nakshatra indicating achievements during this period, pointing to the> fact that even though the dasa of 5th nakshatra triad this 4 year Mars> period will not be that bad. Achievements like what? The dasa lord Mars> is placed in Chara tara Swati along with Saturn indicating a> air/flight/foreign trip. Even though the period provides achievements> in the form of a foreign trip etc, this period is not that good as> clearly seen from the Ma-Sa connection in Swati. Much economic and other> kinds of suffering and obstacles must have been the hallmark of this> period, even though the end result was positive. But Su-Ve-Me> combination in in Ardra (in Sadhaka tara triad itself) indicate that the> achievements gained during this period include educational achievements> etc as well.> Let us have a look back at Mrigasira as well the Nakshatra causing the> said dasa.> Mrigasira is a Mridu tara which is good for education. It is a> nakshatra good for garhastya (i.e. good for start living in a new> house). It is good for rajyabhisheka (translated to educational context,> it is good for getting admissions in new educational organizations), it> is good for vehicles (indicating the possibility that new vehicles might> have been purchased during this period). Brihat daivajna ranjana> continues to state -> Dharma karmadi danani vidyarambhadi karayet> karmaseelascha danee cha mriduschaivatra jayate> [Ethical and religious activities, helping others, starting new> educations, hard working, (women like) softness (through love and> affection) etc are all caused by Mrigasira nakshatra]> Hope the above elaboration indicates some of the experiences the> native underwent during her 16-20 years of age.> The major point that strikes our attention is that - even though many> achievements happened, the period was much strainful for the native and> her parents due to numerous hardships and obstacles they had to went> through.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Thank you for the educative analysis. I shall go through this. It will take some

time for me to understood this concept

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

sorry typo, " understand this concept "

my english is not bad!!

, " bhagavathi_hariharan "

<bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> Thank you for the educative analysis. I shall go through this. It will take

some time for me to understood this concept

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

Guest guest

Dear

Renu ji,

//> I will try

to analyse very briefly, the next 4 years according to this

> method....//

Yes, let us continue with the same, especially since this period

of 20 to 24 years (2004 to 2008) is already over and the results known to you.

:)

//but let me tell

you that this period was a period of recovery and achievements.//

The dasa is of Ardra Nakshtra lord Rahu (sadhaka nakshatra

indicating achievements). Rahu is placed in Kshemakrit (wellbeing)

nakshatra. So in general this period should be good.

//She did

well in uni and got into a prestigious college for postgraduate studies.//

Ardra is the depositor for Su-Me-Ve. Su-Me combination is Nipuna yoga

(indicating excellent intellect and excellence in educaiton) and Su-Ve

combination indicates excellence in stage activities and public

functions.

//> Started a

relationship with a Spanish boy..[did Rahu play a role

> here?]...and planning to get married to him. //

Rahu is the depositor of both Venus and Mars indicating youthfulness,

sex, love and affections during this period. No wonder that the girl fell in

love, and started a relationship during this period.

Do you know what Brihat Daivajna Ranjana says about Ardra Nakshtra

and thus the effect of it for her during 20 to 24 years of age? :)

Seedhyapi chaiva gatrena medhavi tatra jayate

(Brihat Daivajna Ranjana)

[Her body will smell like liquor and she will have excellent intellect as well

(due to this she will become very popular as well)] One who would like to

party?

When beauty (voice and body) and intellect are together in one, she

is sure to be a success, and much popular among friends. :) She is sure

to had many fans during this period. :)

But - "Ekatara bhavedardra rudraschaivatra devata" [Ardra is

having a single star only and Lord Mahadeva is its deity]. Translating to our

current context, this will mean that - but she had only one major relationship

and will marry him for certain. It can also be interpreted that the boy would be

much capable and will have many abilities.

Since Ardra is a Theekshna (fire like, penetrating, fearful)

nakshatra, during this period she may also start

believing/interested/inquisitive in Matravada (Black Art), cruelty and the like

- a roughness in attitude and man like will to conquer may embrace her.

But a sudden change from all this is bound to happen once the dasa of

Ardra nakshatra is over, i.e after 24 years of age (2008), since after that is

is Vadha tara dasa, the Jupiter dasa of Punarvasu nakshtra, Jupiter

placed in its own Nakshatra (Jupiter in Swa-Nakshatra). As you

puts it -

//Anyway at the

end of the 4 > years, that is at 24 + years of age, she gave up postgraduate

studies, returned to her parents, followed a Media Course and started working

as

> a radio broadcaster.//

Since the Su-Me influence is gone, it is natural to expect the giving-up

of desire for higher education. From the materialistic attitude, a return

of the spiritual attitude and maturity will occur. This is evident from the

return to the parents etc. Jupiter is the significator of sky and voice

[the Voice in the skies - broadcasting ;) ]

This period from 24 to 28 years (2008 to 2012) will provide her

with Marriage, New home, settled life, children, good income and many more good

things as indicated by Jupiter placed in its own Nakshatra. Since

Punarvasu nakshtra is a Chara tara, many air trips (flight trips to many places

abroad) may also happen during this period. Here is it not destruction, but

construction and creation that is going to happen. The destruction here applies

only to the old attitude and way of life, and this period becoming the

foundation for the whole new life.

Note: May be it is time that we may wind-up the analysis of this chart

and move on to the next subject. :) Something new other than the Naksahtra

Chakra based analysis. :) Astrology is vast an beautiful land and we have many

more things to see. :) Keeping this nakshatra based analysis intact will mean

that I am not allowing others to speak, since this subject is not known to many

and not much resource is available to them. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, "renunw"

<renunw wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> // In the current chart, this could indicate that the the changes that

> happened during 16 to 20 years of age pained the native very much (she

> got separated from her native land, friends, and relatives, and she

> never wanted to live the place), but still she accepted that pain

> herself, in an effort not to pain or disturb the wish and will of her

> parents and grand parents (indicated by Rahu). The change happened

> during this period was drastic and strenuous but at the end positive.

> This must had been the most eventful period for the native as indicated

> by Su-Me-Ve, and Ma-Sa in Sadhaka triad where Mars the dasa lord is

> placed.//

>

> Exactly, this was the most eventful period for the native....and all

> other things are correct except that it was not her grand parents

> decision. But leaving her grandma or mom's mom was a difficult decision

> for her.

>

> I will try to analyse very briefly, the next 4 years according to this

> method....

>

> Rahu dasa of Ardra nakshastra : from 20 - 24 years....of achievements .

>

> Sun, Mercury and Venus are in Ardr and lord of Ardr, Rahu is placed in

> Rohini indicating well being. Hence generally this period should have

> been good for her.

>

> I don't know to analyse further based on nakshastra...but let me tell

> you that this period was a period of recovery and achievements. She did

> well in uni and got into a prestigious college for postgraduate studies.

> Started a relationship with a Spanish boy..[did Rahu play a role

> here?]...and planning to get married to him. Anyway at the end of the 4

> years, that is at 24 + years of age, she gave up postgraduate studies,

> returned to her parents, followed a Media Course and started working as

> a radio broadcaster.

>

> Hope to learn from you and other learned members.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,Sure, we will further discussions on this chart but not before I thank you for your beautiful, educative and interesting analysis..and let me lay down my feedback too.//[Her body will smell like liquor and she will have excellent intellect as well

(due to this she will become very popular as well)] One who would like to

party?// Brihat Daivajna Ranjana knew exactly what to say. Let me add that if such is the case the female species would keep a distance from such a native as they just hate the smell of liqour whereas male species would be attracted to the same.

When beauty (voice and body) and intellect are together in one, she

is sure to be a success, and much popular among friends. :) She is sure

to had many fans during this period. :)Correct...she was crowned as Miss Sri Lanka/runner-up among the Sri Lankans in California during this period.I need not tell you that almost everything else you have analysed is accurate. This method seems to be quite interesting....Thanks once again :)Renu , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear Renu ji,> //> I will try to analyse very briefly, the next 4 years according to> this> > method....//> Yes, let us continue with the same, especially since this period of> 20 to 24 years (2004 to 2008) is already over and the results known to> you. :)> //but let me tell you that this period was a period of recovery and> achievements.//> The dasa is of Ardra Nakshtra lord Rahu (sadhaka nakshatra indicating> achievements). Rahu is placed in Kshemakrit (wellbeing) nakshatra. So> in general this period should be good.> > //She did well in uni and got into a prestigious college for> postgraduate studies.//> Ardra is the depositor for Su-Me-Ve. Su-Me combination is Nipuna yoga> (indicating excellent intellect and excellence in educaiton) and Su-Ve> combination indicates excellence in stage activities and public> functions.> > //> Started a relationship with a Spanish boy..[did Rahu play a role> > here?]...and planning to get married to him. //> Rahu is the depositor of both Venus and Mars indicating youthfulness,> sex, love and affections during this period. No wonder that the girl> fell in love, and started a relationship during this period.> Do you know what Brihat Daivajna Ranjana says about Ardra Nakshtra> and thus the effect of it for her during 20 to 24 years of age? :)> Seedhyapi chaiva gatrena medhavi tatra jayate> (Brihat Daivajna Ranjana)> [Her body will smell like liquor and she will have excellent intellect> as well (due to this she will become very popular as well)] One who> would like to party?> When beauty (voice and body) and intellect are together in one, she is> sure to be a success, and much popular among friends. :) She is sure to> had many fans during this period. :)> But - "Ekatara bhavedardra rudraschaivatra devata" [Ardra is having a> single star only and Lord Mahadeva is its deity]. Translating to our> current context, this will mean that - but she had only one major> relationship and will marry him for certain. It can also be interpreted> that the boy would be much capable and will have many abilities.> Since Ardra is a Theekshna (fire like, penetrating, fearful)> nakshatra, during this period she may also start> believing/interested/inquisitive in Matravada (Black Art), cruelty and> the like - a roughness in attitude and man like will to conquer may> embrace her.> But a sudden change from all this is bound to happen once the dasa of> Ardra nakshatra is over, i.e after 24 years of age (2008), since after> that is is Vadha tara dasa, the Jupiter dasa of Punarvasu nakshtra,> Jupiter placed in its own Nakshatra (Jupiter in Swa-Nakshatra). As you> puts it -> //Anyway at the end of the 4 > years, that is at 24 + years of age, she> gave up postgraduate studies, returned to her parents, followed a Media> Course and started working as> > a radio broadcaster.//> Since the Su-Me influence is gone, it is natural to expect the> giving-up of desire for higher education. From the materialistic> attitude, a return of the spiritual attitude and maturity will occur.> This is evident from the return to the parents etc. Jupiter is the> significator of sky and voice [the Voice in the skies - broadcasting ;)> ]> This period from 24 to 28 years (2008 to 2012) will provide her with> Marriage, New home, settled life, children, good income and many more> good things as indicated by Jupiter placed in its own Nakshatra. Since> Punarvasu nakshtra is a Chara tara, many air trips (flight trips to many> places abroad) may also happen during this period. Here is it not> destruction, but construction and creation that is going to happen. The> destruction here applies only to the old attitude and way of life, and> this period becoming the foundation for the whole new life.> Note: May be it is time that we may wind-up the analysis of this chart> and move on to the next subject. :) Something new other than the> Naksahtra Chakra based analysis. :) Astrology is vast an beautiful land> and we have many more things to see. :) Keeping this nakshatra based> analysis intact will mean that I am not allowing others to speak, since> this subject is not known to many and not much resource is available to> them. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "renunw" renunw@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > // In the current chart, this could indicate that the the changes that> > happened during 16 to 20 years of age pained the native very much (she> > got separated from her native land, friends, and relatives, and she> > never wanted to live the place), but still she accepted that pain> > herself, in an effort not to pain or disturb the wish and will of her> > parents and grand parents (indicated by Rahu). The change happened> > during this period was drastic and strenuous but at the end positive.> > This must had been the most eventful period for the native as> indicated> > by Su-Me-Ve, and Ma-Sa in Sadhaka triad where Mars the dasa lord is> > placed.//> >> > Exactly, this was the most eventful period for the native....and all> > other things are correct except that it was not her grand parents> > decision. But leaving her grandma or mom's mom was a difficult> decision> > for her.> >> > I will try to analyse very briefly, the next 4 years according to this> > method....> >> > Rahu dasa of Ardra nakshastra : from 20 - 24 years....of achievements> .> >> > Sun, Mercury and Venus are in Ardr and lord of Ardr, Rahu is placed in> > Rohini indicating well being. Hence generally this period should have> > been good for her.> >> > I don't know to analyse further based on nakshastra...but let me tell> > you that this period was a period of recovery and achievements. She> did> > well in uni and got into a prestigious college for postgraduate> studies.> > Started a relationship with a Spanish boy..[did Rahu play a role> > here?]...and planning to get married to him. Anyway at the end of the> 4> > years, that is at 24 + years of age, she gave up postgraduate studies,> > returned to her parents, followed a Media Course and started working> as> > a radio broadcaster.> >> > Hope to learn from you and other learned members.> >> > blessings,> >> > Renu>