IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ashwini - The Logic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ashwini

Symbol - Horses Face

Devata - Ashwini Kumara (Twin brothers and the Celestial Physicians)

Guna - Tamo

In the Zodiac at 0 degrees in Aries there is a reddish star called Arietis. We have named this Ashwini.

We worship it as the personification of the dawn (The morning and evening star). It is mentioned to explain the Lifes journey, the entrance and exit from this material plane. The Prana - Inhalation and Exhalation. Every year from this point the cycle of The suns yearly trek begans from here. The journey linked to Ashwa - or the Horse.The twin ideas are personified as the sons, Ravi and Chhaya.Light and dark. Day and Night. It represents twin ideas Jnana (Wisdom) and Ajnana (Ignorance) . Birth and death, creation and destruction. The visible world and the invisible space around.

In mythology the Ashwinkumaras make their journey across the heavens through three wheeled (The Nakshatra Ashwini is made of 3 stars in the form of a Horse) Golden chariots drawn by Horses. The horse represents physical power and stamina.

This Nakshatra is associated with the number 7. They represent the knees as the portion of the Human body. Ashwinikumaras procured Madhu-Honey for the Gods and together with Saraswati (Goddess of Knowledge - Gnana) introduced Soma -Wine into the cult. They were refused drinks and equal status with Gods but they were reconciled to Indra (God of senses,Indriya )and had to be admitted to Yagna (Sacrifice,religious activities, Dharmik karma). They restored Chayavanas youth , saved Bhjyu the son of Tugru from sinking into the sea, and rescued Atri whom the demon had put in a burning pot. the Ashwinikumaras are beautiful, young, quick moving physicians. These stories aim to say that it has ability to progress from wrong to right and can assert to secure a rightful position by the help of knowledge.

Thus those born in this Nakshatra are given the role of "helpers" and "Heroes" who save and heal. They will also be quick in movements and speed would be their forte. Why ? because you know how a horse gallops fast ? Similiarly When you talk fast, you will stutter or eat away a few words while speaking, or when you chant stotras some words may be read mentally and may not come out vocally because you tend to get fast, which is the hallmark of those born in Ashwini. Relate the traits to the Horse and the sign Aries Lorded by Mars, who represents the army General, who says "Quick March" or "Disperse" .

So concluding, relate the story of Ashwini kumars to the healing and medicinal powers of those born under Ashwini which can be developed by them, if it is latent, and relate their speed , fast movements, aggressions and quickness , to the Horse and the Sign Aries, lorded by Mars.

After reading the above, one should by now never have the need to know what Ashwini Nakshatra means and what can be the traits. This must become by heart through logic . One must learn to relate and create the logic, which is not at all times mentioned clearly but must be deduced from the results and co-related.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, Well presented. :) The following are the lines I liked best -//When you talk fast, you will stutter or eat

away a few words while speaking, or when you chant stotras some words

may be read mentally and may not come out vocally because you tend to

get fast, which is the hallmark of those born in Ashwini. // Good observation! Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Ashwini Symbol - Horses Face Devata - Ashwini Kumara (Twin brothers> and the Celestial Physicians) Guna - Tamo In the Zodiac at 0 degrees> in Aries there is a reddish star called Arietis. We have named this> Ashwini. We worship it as the personification of the dawn (The morning> and evening star). It is mentioned to explain the Lifes journey, the> entrance and exit from this material plane. The Prana - Inhalation and> Exhalation. Every year from this point the cycle of The suns yearly> trek begans from here. The journey linked to Ashwa - or the Horse.The> twin ideas are personified as the sons, Ravi and Chhaya.Light and dark. > Day and Night. It represents twin ideas Jnana (Wisdom) and Ajnana> (Ignorance) . Birth and death, creation and destruction. The visible> world and the invisible space around. In mythology the Ashwinkumaras> make their journey across the heavens through three wheeled (The> Nakshatra Ashwini is made of 3 stars in the form of a Horse) Golden> chariots drawn by Horses. The horse represents physical power and> stamina. This Nakshatra is associated with the number 7. They> represent the knees as the portion of the Human body. Ashwinikumaras> procured Madhu-Honey for the Gods and together with Saraswati (Goddess> of Knowledge - Gnana) introduced Soma -Wine into the cult. They were> refused drinks and equal status with Gods but they were reconciled to> Indra (God of senses,Indriya )and had to be admitted to Yagna> (Sacrifice,religious activities, Dharmik karma). They restored> Chayavanas youth , saved Bhjyu the son of Tugru from sinking into the> sea, and rescued Atri whom the demon had put in a burning pot. the> Ashwinikumaras are beautiful, young, quick moving physicians. These> stories aim to say that it has ability to progress from wrong to right> and can assert to secure a rightful position by the help of knowledge.> Thus those born in this Nakshatra are given the role of "helpers" and> "Heroes" who save and heal. They will also be quick in movements and> speed would be their forte. Why ? because you know how a horse gallops> fast ? Similiarly When you talk fast, you will stutter or eat away a few> words while speaking, or when you chant stotras some words may be read> mentally and may not come out vocally because you tend to get fast,> which is the hallmark of those born in Ashwini. Relate the traits to the> Horse and the sign Aries Lorded by Mars, who represents the army> General, who says "Quick March" or "Disperse" . So concluding,> relate the story of Ashwini kumars to the healing and medicinal powers> of those born under Ashwini which can be developed by them, if it is> latent, and relate their speed , fast movements, aggressions and> quickness , to the Horse and the Sign Aries, lorded by Mars. After> reading the above, one should by now never have the need to know what> Ashwini Nakshatra means and what can be the traits. This must become by> heart through logic . One must learn to relate and create the logic,> which is not at all times mentioned clearly but must be deduced from the> results and co-related. regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Thank You. What made me spent some little time on this, was one of your

messages posted initially on this thread, where you had asked one member

( I think Bohraji) about the logic of what was presented. You were right

in your asking so, because the results of every combination,

Nakshatra,planet or such configurations is all mentioned in the texts,

but the logic behind those results is rarely mentioned. Here we have to

use our own brains or read the interpretations of those great masters

who have been shining in the field of astrology every century since

recent times. Normally due to paucity of time, we dont try to get behind

the logic but just straightaway go for the results. But if the logic is

applied, then the principle becomes ingrained in ones psyche , never to

leave him again, for that particular aspect of astrology. I must thank

you, for now I will never forget what Ashwini nakshatra means.

There was some talk about the 10th house showing profession. There are a

myriad of rules and combinations indicating hundreds of professions (

More so in todays times when there must be at least 30000 vocations

)which a astrologer has to choose from just 12 signs and 9 Planets. This

is a difficult job indeed, though not very hard to get to a broad band

prediction if not a narrow guage. Not only the planets but even the

characteristics of both planets and signs play a important role here.

For instance the 10th house being influenced by a Airy sign with the 3rd

and 12th house connection giving prominence to Air, would make one a

pilot. Here again Mercury(Speed) or Mars(Aggression) may show connection

to fighter planes while Saturn connection may show Domestic pilots. Such

predictions too can be further narrowed. For instance if the 10th house

being influenced by a watery sign and a Watery planet would indicate

professions related to liquid. Employment in the Water department in the

Muncipality. But suppose the watery sign is cancer, then he would be

connected to the Drinking water supply department , if the watery sign

is Scorpio then in the capacity of those looking after Gutters and

sewage in the city, and if it is Pisces sign, then in charge of some job

or employment connected to Big Lake, Dam, Sea ,Navy etc. here I need

not mention the logic behind these difference, it is quite obvious. But

this " Quite obvious " part is missing and elusive for most astrologers.

Which is why I have always stressed the need, for every student

astrologer to first study the characertistics of the signs, planets,

elements, Quadricuplities et. befor venturing directly in prediction.

Here most astrologer dont even know simple basics that which planet

represents the Government, which represents accounts, and which

represents Vehicle. and they venture straightaway in predictive part and

become self styled astrologers.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, Again, Thanks for an informative mail :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > Thank You. What made me spent some little time on this, was one of your> messages posted initially on this thread, where you had asked one member> ( I think Bohraji) about the logic of what was presented. You were right> in your asking so, because the results of every combination,> Nakshatra,planet or such configurations is all mentioned in the texts,> but the logic behind those results is rarely mentioned. Here we have to> use our own brains or read the interpretations of those great masters> who have been shining in the field of astrology every century since> recent times. Normally due to paucity of time, we dont try to get behind> the logic but just straightaway go for the results. But if the logic is> applied, then the principle becomes ingrained in ones psyche , never to> leave him again, for that particular aspect of astrology. I must thank> you, for now I will never forget what Ashwini nakshatra means.> > There was some talk about the 10th house showing profession. There are a> myriad of rules and combinations indicating hundreds of professions (> More so in todays times when there must be at least 30000 vocations> )which a astrologer has to choose from just 12 signs and 9 Planets. This> is a difficult job indeed, though not very hard to get to a broad band> prediction if not a narrow guage. Not only the planets but even the> characteristics of both planets and signs play a important role here.> For instance the 10th house being influenced by a Airy sign with the 3rd> and 12th house connection giving prominence to Air, would make one a> pilot. Here again Mercury(Speed) or Mars(Aggression) may show connection> to fighter planes while Saturn connection may show Domestic pilots. Such> predictions too can be further narrowed. For instance if the 10th house> being influenced by a watery sign and a Watery planet would indicate> professions related to liquid. Employment in the Water department in the> Muncipality. But suppose the watery sign is cancer, then he would be> connected to the Drinking water supply department , if the watery sign> is Scorpio then in the capacity of those looking after Gutters and> sewage in the city, and if it is Pisces sign, then in charge of some job> or employment connected to Big Lake, Dam, Sea ,Navy etc. here I need> not mention the logic behind these difference, it is quite obvious. But> this " Quite obvious " part is missing and elusive for most astrologers.> Which is why I have always stressed the need, for every student> astrologer to first study the characertistics of the signs, planets,> elements, Quadricuplities et. befor venturing directly in prediction.> Here most astrologer dont even know simple basics that which planet> represents the Government, which represents accounts, and which> represents Vehicle. and they venture straightaway in predictive part and> become self styled astrologers.> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

You always comes after with your master strocke !

Have you read carefully my post?What new you have mentioned as logic and same

have been accepted by Sreenadhji?

I can solve one question for as example to understand rest of the exercise

should be solved how are interested.Who failed to understand the example he will

asked the answer for every questions.But when mind is already made up for some

thing than only arguments are left.If we go further it will make taste bitter

for all.

A apple cut in 27 pieces and we taste only few and say these are only sweet

others are not,how can it possible?Gandat are acceptable but others are weak !If

Janama nakshatra Phala are weak than their Gandat Nakshatra Phala also should be

weak.

I have mentioned some result as per Nakshatra,Sreenadhji said these are by Sign

Aries not by nakshatra,can he describe what is the sign Aries,what this content

,where this start and where this end?If sweet not content the sugar than how he

will taste sweet?

If a new person in Astrology asked the Logic and relation it is

understandable,if as like Sreenadhji asking who knows and understand well,than

he is just doing arguments not accepting the facts.

So their is no use to give the logic.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Ashwini Symbol - Horses Face Devata - Ashwini Kumara (Twin brothers

> and the Celestial Physicians) Guna - Tamo In the Zodiac at 0 degrees

> in Aries there is a reddish star called Arietis. We have named this

> Ashwini. We worship it as the personification of the dawn (The morning

> and evening star). It is mentioned to explain the Lifes journey, the

> entrance and exit from this material plane. The Prana - Inhalation and

> Exhalation. Every year from this point the cycle of The suns yearly

> trek begans from here. The journey linked to Ashwa - or the Horse.The

> twin ideas are personified as the sons, Ravi and Chhaya.Light and dark.

> Day and Night. It represents twin ideas Jnana (Wisdom) and Ajnana

> (Ignorance) . Birth and death, creation and destruction. The visible

> world and the invisible space around. In mythology the Ashwinkumaras

> make their journey across the heavens through three wheeled (The

> Nakshatra Ashwini is made of 3 stars in the form of a Horse) Golden

> chariots drawn by Horses. The horse represents physical power and

> stamina. This Nakshatra is associated with the number 7. They

> represent the knees as the portion of the Human body. Ashwinikumaras

> procured Madhu-Honey for the Gods and together with Saraswati (Goddess

> of Knowledge - Gnana) introduced Soma -Wine into the cult. They were

> refused drinks and equal status with Gods but they were reconciled to

> Indra (God of senses,Indriya )and had to be admitted to Yagna

> (Sacrifice,religious activities, Dharmik karma). They restored

> Chayavanas youth , saved Bhjyu the son of Tugru from sinking into the

> sea, and rescued Atri whom the demon had put in a burning pot. the

> Ashwinikumaras are beautiful, young, quick moving physicians. These

> stories aim to say that it has ability to progress from wrong to right

> and can assert to secure a rightful position by the help of knowledge.

> Thus those born in this Nakshatra are given the role of " helpers " and

> " Heroes " who save and heal. They will also be quick in movements and

> speed would be their forte. Why ? because you know how a horse gallops

> fast ? Similiarly When you talk fast, you will stutter or eat away a few

> words while speaking, or when you chant stotras some words may be read

> mentally and may not come out vocally because you tend to get fast,

> which is the hallmark of those born in Ashwini. Relate the traits to the

> Horse and the sign Aries Lorded by Mars, who represents the army

> General, who says " Quick March " or " Disperse " . So concluding,

> relate the story of Ashwini kumars to the healing and medicinal powers

> of those born under Ashwini which can be developed by them, if it is

> latent, and relate their speed , fast movements, aggressions and

> quickness , to the Horse and the Sign Aries, lorded by Mars. After

> reading the above, one should by now never have the need to know what

> Ashwini Nakshatra means and what can be the traits. This must become by

> heart through logic . One must learn to relate and create the logic,

> which is not at all times mentioned clearly but must be deduced from the

> results and co-related. regards/Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji, //If a new person in Astrology asked the Logic and relation it is

understandable,if as like Sreenadhji asking who knows and understand well,than

he is just doing arguments not accepting the facts.// If I am asking something, it could be of many reasons, such as - * I don't know about it and want to learn from the info provided by you all * I do know about it, agree with it, but would like to bring out knowledge contribution from other knowledgeable members. [but still I would be counter arguing, and not in support of!] * I do know about it, don't agree with it, and so would like to express my non-agreement. * I do know about it, don't agree with it, but would like to bring out knowledge contribution from other knowledgeable members. [if the majority is against the argument, then I may start arguing in support of it, or if the majority is in support of it - I may start arguing against it; It depends on the situation which path I may follow] * I do know about it, agree with it, but bout like to elaborate it. In this case I would supply the extra facts, will request to supply extra information, ask some questions etc etc. * I don't know about it, but feel that the subject is not proper to be discussed in this group. In this case either I may stay away from the discussion as an observer, or may interfere and and would express the opinion that the subject is not proper for this group. So in short, it all depends on the situation. :) As you could guess, I not only want to share knowledge and learn from the knowledge and info you all share, but also want to inspire, enrich the discussions by prompting and probing you all in such a way that you all will share more info! :=) So please don't thnk anything negative of it. I appreciate your knowledge and in most of the cases sincerely agree with your opinion. Hope you agree. :) Note 1: But I am not going to stop arguing with you. ;) Otherwise how to bring out the knowledge in you for the benefit of the group? :) As you know bhaskar ji may get irritated easily, so it is better to try other tactics with him and so the trick. ;) :=) So don't worry, it is all just natural. :) I will ofcourse use the tricks I am now using with talking with Bhaskar ji (to bringout his excellent knowledge) with you as well as required. ;) Note 2: As about Nakshatra is concerned we all together (me, you, bhaskar ji, bhagavati ji and all) will ensure that more logics, more story telling, more practical techniques, more theory, more tricks of the trade will follow - so that everyone will have the pleasure of learning and knowledge sharing. :) Love and regards,Sreenadh , "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > You always comes after with your master strocke !> Have you read carefully my post?What new you have mentioned as logic and same have been accepted by Sreenadhji?> > I can solve one question for as example to understand rest of the exercise should be solved how are interested.Who failed to understand the example he will asked the answer for every questions.But when mind is already made up for some thing than only arguments are left.If we go further it will make taste bitter for all.> > A apple cut in 27 pieces and we taste only few and say these are only sweet others are not,how can it possible?Gandat are acceptable but others are weak !If Janama nakshatra Phala are weak than their Gandat Nakshatra Phala also should be weak.> > I have mentioned some result as per Nakshatra,Sreenadhji said these are by Sign Aries not by nakshatra,can he describe what is the sign Aries,what this content ,where this start and where this end?If sweet not content the sugar than how he will taste sweet? > > If a new person in Astrology asked the Logic and relation it is understandable,if as like Sreenadhji asking who knows and understand well,than he is just doing arguments not accepting the facts.> > So their is no use to give the logic.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I am happy to notice that a full fledged discussion is going on

Nakshatra phala. And I think I had played a small role to initiate it.

BTW, the astro site I used to visit for Nakshatra related

info., used to mention age specific events ..like for some nakshatra

born, success will start after 32 years only and like that..or

hurdles will be faced after 39 years..etc.

I am again searching for the logic behind those statements.

The logic is.....not clearly spelt out. At that time, I did not

bother about logic. Now-a-days, I really do.

regards

Chakraborty

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakaraborty ji, //> BTW, the astro site I used to visit for Nakshatra related > info., used to mention age specific events ..like for some nakshatra> born, success will start after 32 years only and like that..or> hurdles will be faced after 39 years..etc.// Good point you mentioned. :) May be bhagavati ji would be more interested in it with the a horoscope she presented, since for someone born in Aswini 1st pada (Gandanta pada) the malefic result will materialize (death/accedent etc) at the age of 16 for him. So I would like to verify from Bhagavati ji, whether any such thing (i.e. accident etc to the native) was reported for the said native at that age. Yes, you are right in stating that, similar information is available related to many Nakshatras. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I am happy to notice that a full fledged discussion is going on > Nakshatra phala. And I think I had played a small role to initiate it.> > BTW, the astro site I used to visit for Nakshatra related > info., used to mention age specific events ..like for some nakshatra> born, success will start after 32 years only and like that..or> hurdles will be faced after 39 years..etc.> > I am again searching for the logic behind those statements.> The logic is.....not clearly spelt out. At that time, I did not > bother about logic. Now-a-days, I really do.> > regards> > Chakraborty

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji and all,

The discussion is " Janma nakshatra phala " . The moment someone sees Ashwini-1

gandanata born, normally people think from gandanta aspect only

//since for someone born in Aswini 1st pada (Gandanta pada) the malefic result

will materialize (death/accedent etc) at the age of 16 for him. So I would like

to verify from Bhagavati ji, whether any such thing (i.e. accident etc to the

native) was reported for the said native at that age.//

The native was born hale and healthy. The second son in the family, third child

of a family of five. They say, gandanta born child affects father. Here, father

made a huge success in career after he was born, so he was treated as a prince.

He had absolutely no health problems all through his venus dasha.

His Sun mahadasha age 26-32 gave him many hospital visits, it was not for any

major illness but he had a severe attack of jaundice that time. But gave him

populariy in his profession

His moon dasha started with a fatal surgery following a slip-disc, he met with

couple of accidents in his moon dasha, nothing happened to him but the car was

damaged. He stopped driving altogether and hired a driver

Bhaskarji mentioned about speech- well, he has oratorial skills.(so obviously

his speech is perfect) Right from the age of 5 he was on stage, all through his

school and college life for acting, elocution, debates etc. He could make his

own story and was always circled by children older than him. His speech made him

popular, particularly with the opposite sex and also paved the way for his

career, WHICH HE CHOSE AT THE AGE OF FIVE

Interstingly, Gandanta mind works in a different way, there are many who are

very close to his profession, I am waiting to hear about a particular word

attached to his profession. He is well distinguished in his profession, also

rich and lover of gold chains and rings, has a lavish lifestyle, like what

Dhananjayanji quoted from Brihat jataka

His moon dasha made him highly charitable. He has educated atleast 2 poor

children all through their college. They treat him like a father. He himself got

married and has a son late in life, in moon dasha only (arranged marriage)

This is an intersting chart indeed with lot of things, linked to Ashwini

nakshatra and yet hidden.

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji,

1) Normally I enter the threads a little late after having read what

others have written.

2) You are really kind when you attribute my writings to " master

stroke " .

3) I normally do not have thepatience to read lengthy mails except when

they are written pointwise.

4) I do not think anybody has mentioned this, that gadanta are strong

while others are weak.

5) I have nothing new to write, because whatever I know is already known

by somebody else, and I just narrate what has been learnt from them,

including the names of the planets.

6) My view - Sreenadh ji did not ask any question for his own benefit,

or because he did not knew, but for the benfit of the readers of the

group.

7) My last mail to Sreenadhji explaining about the Profession part

enoted from the 10th house, was not mentioned because he did not knew

about it, I wrote just for the benefit of those who may be interested.

8) My previous mail to Sreenadhji where i write about the logic of

Sreenadhji was not written because he wanted to know about it

individually, or because he did not know about Ashwini, but because it

was a part of the discussion and we were just sharing, without teaching

anybody.

9) When many people talk about a subject , many new views too appear on

the horizon, and we are open and accessible to new facets of the same

string about which perhaps we had only a limited views, but now open to

few more. Which is the purpose of whole such discussions, and not

because I do not know, or you do not know or he does not know. We all

know something, but when many discuss, we get to know more than

something of which we know already, and add to our own knowledge.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " msbohra62 "

<msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> You always comes after with your master strocke !

> Have you read carefully my post?What new you have mentioned as logic

and same have been accepted by Sreenadhji?

>

> I can solve one question for as example to understand rest of the

exercise should be solved how are interested.Who failed to understand

the example he will asked the answer for every questions.But when mind

is already made up for some thing than only arguments are left.If we go

further it will make taste bitter for all.

>

> A apple cut in 27 pieces and we taste only few and say these are only

sweet others are not,how can it possible?Gandat are acceptable but

others are weak !If Janama nakshatra Phala are weak than their Gandat

Nakshatra Phala also should be weak.

>

> I have mentioned some result as per Nakshatra,Sreenadhji said these

are by Sign Aries not by nakshatra,can he describe what is the sign

Aries,what this content ,where this start and where this end?If sweet

not content the sugar than how he will taste sweet?

>

> If a new person in Astrology asked the Logic and relation it is

understandable,if as like Sreenadhji asking who knows and understand

well,than he is just doing arguments not accepting the facts.

>

> So their is no use to give the logic.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

, " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Ashwini Symbol - Horses Face Devata - Ashwini Kumara (Twin brothers

> > and the Celestial Physicians) Guna - Tamo In the Zodiac at 0 degrees

> > in Aries there is a reddish star called Arietis. We have named this

> > Ashwini. We worship it as the personification of the dawn (The

morning

> > and evening star). It is mentioned to explain the Lifes journey, the

> > entrance and exit from this material plane. The Prana - Inhalation

and

> > Exhalation. Every year from this point the cycle of The suns yearly

> > trek begans from here. The journey linked to Ashwa - or the

Horse.The

> > twin ideas are personified as the sons, Ravi and Chhaya.Light and

dark.

> > Day and Night. It represents twin ideas Jnana (Wisdom) and Ajnana

> > (Ignorance) . Birth and death, creation and destruction. The visible

> > world and the invisible space around. In mythology the Ashwinkumaras

> > make their journey across the heavens through three wheeled (The

> > Nakshatra Ashwini is made of 3 stars in the form of a Horse) Golden

> > chariots drawn by Horses. The horse represents physical power and

> > stamina. This Nakshatra is associated with the number 7. They

> > represent the knees as the portion of the Human body. Ashwinikumaras

> > procured Madhu-Honey for the Gods and together with Saraswati

(Goddess

> > of Knowledge - Gnana) introduced Soma -Wine into the cult. They were

> > refused drinks and equal status with Gods but they were reconciled

to

> > Indra (God of senses,Indriya )and had to be admitted to Yagna

> > (Sacrifice,religious activities, Dharmik karma). They restored

> > Chayavanas youth , saved Bhjyu the son of Tugru from sinking into

the

> > sea, and rescued Atri whom the demon had put in a burning pot. the

> > Ashwinikumaras are beautiful, young, quick moving physicians. These

> > stories aim to say that it has ability to progress from wrong to

right

> > and can assert to secure a rightful position by the help of

knowledge.

> > Thus those born in this Nakshatra are given the role of " helpers "

and

> > " Heroes " who save and heal. They will also be quick in movements and

> > speed would be their forte. Why ? because you know how a horse

gallops

> > fast ? Similiarly When you talk fast, you will stutter or eat away a

few

> > words while speaking, or when you chant stotras some words may be

read

> > mentally and may not come out vocally because you tend to get fast,

> > which is the hallmark of those born in Ashwini. Relate the traits to

the

> > Horse and the sign Aries Lorded by Mars, who represents the army

> > General, who says " Quick March " or " Disperse " . So concluding,

> > relate the story of Ashwini kumars to the healing and medicinal

powers

> > of those born under Ashwini which can be developed by them, if it is

> > latent, and relate their speed , fast movements, aggressions and

> > quickness , to the Horse and the Sign Aries, lorded by Mars. After

> > reading the above, one should by now never have the need to know

what

> > Ashwini Nakshatra means and what can be the traits. This must become

by

> > heart through logic . One must learn to relate and create the logic,

> > which is not at all times mentioned clearly but must be deduced from

the

> > results and co-related. regards/Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear members,

The point which is to be driven home, and which I also believe in, which Sreenadhji has already confirmed that he too is in a believer in, is that.

Janma Nakshatra Phala is actually to be treated as general results, and not to be taken in a fatalistic attitude, that is word by word pushed in our mind as written exactly in the texts .

Why ?

Because the texts expect you to know what can be the changes in the Nakhsatra janma phala.

How can this change occur ?

The janma nakshatra phala is based totally on the Moons nakshatra where it appears . But we are expected to know how will the Moon function in the Sign , with reference to aspects from other planets. Surely you could then expect some change here in the phala ? Or will you not ? What about conjunction of the Moon with other planets ? Surely the phala here too will change a bit. Or will it not ? What about the Lord of the sign where Moon is deposited ? Will it or will it not affect the results of the Moon if it is placed debilitated or Exalted or otherwise in a friendly, neutral or inimical sign ? What about the navamsha placement ? One Nakshtra covers 13.20 degrees. But navamsha covers 3.20 degrees. Surely the placement of the Moon in different navamshas will afect the Phala . or will it not ? There are many other such factors which go to accentuate or change the Janma Nakshatra phala mentioned in the texts ? How many are able to judge this before we negate the Rishi Munis dictums or apply them blindly without having supporting knowledge which we are expected to ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, "bhagavathi_hariharan" <bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji and all,> > The discussion is "Janma nakshatra phala". The moment someone sees Ashwini-1 gandanata born, normally people think from gandanta aspect only> > //since for someone born in Aswini 1st pada (Gandanta pada) the malefic result will materialize (death/accedent etc) at the age of 16 for him. So I would like to verify from Bhagavati ji, whether any such thing (i.e. accident etc to the native) was reported for the said native at that age.//> > The native was born hale and healthy. The second son in the family, third child of a family of five. They say, gandanta born child affects father. Here, father made a huge success in career after he was born, so he was treated as a prince. He had absolutely no health problems all through his venus dasha. > > His Sun mahadasha age 26-32 gave him many hospital visits, it was not for any major illness but he had a severe attack of jaundice that time. But gave him populariy in his profession> > His moon dasha started with a fatal surgery following a slip-disc, he met with couple of accidents in his moon dasha, nothing happened to him but the car was damaged. He stopped driving altogether and hired a driver > > Bhaskarji mentioned about speech- well, he has oratorial skills.(so obviously his speech is perfect) Right from the age of 5 he was on stage, all through his school and college life for acting, elocution, debates etc. He could make his own story and was always circled by children older than him. His speech made him popular, particularly with the opposite sex and also paved the way for his career, WHICH HE CHOSE AT THE AGE OF FIVE> > Interstingly, Gandanta mind works in a different way, there are many who are very close to his profession, I am waiting to hear about a particular word attached to his profession. He is well distinguished in his profession, also rich and lover of gold chains and rings, has a lavish lifestyle, like what Dhananjayanji quoted from Brihat jataka> > His moon dasha made him highly charitable. He has educated atleast 2 poor children all through their college. They treat him like a father. He himself got married and has a son late in life, in moon dasha only (arranged marriage) > > > This is an intersting chart indeed with lot of things, linked to Ashwini nakshatra and yet hidden. > > Regards,> bhagavathi>

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavati ji,

I had been somewhat busy but would like to post my views tonight.

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Bhagwathi ji,

// Bhaskarji mentioned about speech- well, he has oratorial skills.(so

obviously his speech is perfect) //

My latest mail will answer why the results may not match exactly what is

attributed to Ashwini.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " bhagavathi_hariharan "

<bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji and all,

>

> The discussion is " Janma nakshatra phala " . The moment someone sees

Ashwini-1 gandanata born, normally people think from gandanta aspect

only

>

> //since for someone born in Aswini 1st pada (Gandanta pada) the

malefic result will materialize (death/accedent etc) at the age of 16

for him. So I would like to verify from Bhagavati ji, whether any such

thing (i.e. accident etc to the native) was reported for the said native

at that age.//

>

> The native was born hale and healthy. The second son in the family,

third child of a family of five. They say, gandanta born child affects

father. Here, father made a huge success in career after he was born, so

he was treated as a prince. He had absolutely no health problems all

through his venus dasha.

>

> His Sun mahadasha age 26-32 gave him many hospital visits, it was not

for any major illness but he had a severe attack of jaundice that time.

But gave him populariy in his profession

>

> His moon dasha started with a fatal surgery following a slip-disc, he

met with couple of accidents in his moon dasha, nothing happened to him

but the car was damaged. He stopped driving altogether and hired a

driver

>

> Bhaskarji mentioned about speech- well, he has oratorial skills.(so

obviously his speech is perfect) Right from the age of 5 he was on

stage, all through his school and college life for acting, elocution,

debates etc. He could make his own story and was always circled by

children older than him. His speech made him popular, particularly with

the opposite sex and also paved the way for his career, WHICH HE CHOSE

AT THE AGE OF FIVE

>

> Interstingly, Gandanta mind works in a different way, there are many

who are very close to his profession, I am waiting to hear about a

particular word attached to his profession. He is well distinguished in

his profession, also rich and lover of gold chains and rings, has a

lavish lifestyle, like what Dhananjayanji quoted from Brihat jataka

>

> His moon dasha made him highly charitable. He has educated atleast 2

poor children all through their college. They treat him like a father.

He himself got married and has a son late in life, in moon dasha only

(arranged marriage)

>

>

> This is an intersting chart indeed with lot of things, linked to

Ashwini nakshatra and yet hidden.

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, //Janma Nakshatra Phala is actually to be treated as general results,

and not to be taken in a fatalistic attitude, that is word by word

pushed in our mind as written exactly in the texts .// I completely agree with this statement. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear members,> > The point which is to be driven home, and which I also believe in, which> Sreenadhji has already confirmed that he too is in a believer in, is> that.> > Janma Nakshatra Phala is actually to be treated as general results, and> not to be taken in a fatalistic attitude, that is word by word pushed in> our mind as written exactly in the texts .> > Why ?> > Because the texts expect you to know what can be the changes in the> Nakhsatra janma phala.> > How can this change occur ?> > The janma nakshatra phala is based totally on the Moons nakshatra where> it appears . But we are expected to know how will the Moon function in> the Sign , with reference to aspects from other planets. Surely you> could then expect some change here in the phala ? Or will you not ? What> about conjunction of the Moon with other planets ? Surely the phala here> too will change a bit. Or will it not ? What about the Lord of the sign> where Moon is deposited ? Will it or will it not affect the results of> the Moon if it is placed debilitated or Exalted or otherwise in a> friendly, neutral or inimical sign ? What about the navamsha placement ?> One Nakshtra covers 13.20 degrees. But navamsha covers 3.20 degrees.> Surely the placement of the Moon in different navamshas will afect the> Phala . or will it not ? There are many other such factors which go to> accentuate or change the Janma Nakshatra phala mentioned in the texts ?> How many are able to judge this before we negate the Rishi Munis dictums> or apply them blindly without having supporting knowledge which we are> expected to ?> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , "bhagavathi_hariharan"> bhagavathi_hariharan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji and all,> >> > The discussion is "Janma nakshatra phala". The moment someone sees> Ashwini-1 gandanata born, normally people think from gandanta aspect> only> >> > //since for someone born in Aswini 1st pada (Gandanta pada) the> malefic result will materialize (death/accedent etc) at the age of 16> for him. So I would like to verify from Bhagavati ji, whether any such> thing (i.e. accident etc to the native) was reported for the said native> at that age.//> >> > The native was born hale and healthy. The second son in the family,> third child of a family of five. They say, gandanta born child affects> father. Here, father made a huge success in career after he was born, so> he was treated as a prince. He had absolutely no health problems all> through his venus dasha.> >> > His Sun mahadasha age 26-32 gave him many hospital visits, it was not> for any major illness but he had a severe attack of jaundice that time.> But gave him populariy in his profession> >> > His moon dasha started with a fatal surgery following a slip-disc, he> met with couple of accidents in his moon dasha, nothing happened to him> but the car was damaged. He stopped driving altogether and hired a> driver> >> > Bhaskarji mentioned about speech- well, he has oratorial skills.(so> obviously his speech is perfect) Right from the age of 5 he was on> stage, all through his school and college life for acting, elocution,> debates etc. He could make his own story and was always circled by> children older than him. His speech made him popular, particularly with> the opposite sex and also paved the way for his career, WHICH HE CHOSE> AT THE AGE OF FIVE> >> > Interstingly, Gandanta mind works in a different way, there are many> who are very close to his profession, I am waiting to hear about a> particular word attached to his profession. He is well distinguished in> his profession, also rich and lover of gold chains and rings, has a> lavish lifestyle, like what Dhananjayanji quoted from Brihat jataka> >> > His moon dasha made him highly charitable. He has educated atleast 2> poor children all through their college. They treat him like a father.> He himself got married and has a son late in life, in moon dasha only> (arranged marriage)> >> >> > This is an intersting chart indeed with lot of things, linked to> Ashwini nakshatra and yet hidden.> >> > Regards,> > bhagavathi> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathiji,

If a person born in Ashvini 1st pada than father should not see his face at

least for 27 days,after 27 days when same Nakshatra comes they have to do

Nakshatra Pooja for over comes the bad effects of that Gandat nakshatra.It was

don or not ?

2nd Pada of Ashvini says for 'Vebhav " ,it is correct time of birth which you have

given ?because the result says father made huge success that means " Vebhav " have

implemented.

First Dasa of Ketu 1966 to 1974,ketu in the nakshatra of Swati-3rd Pada as per

Tara chakra it is Shadhak for Ashvini born person so it is most favorable.If

time of birth is correct than it also says good period of Ketu.

From 1974 to 1993 dasa period of venus, Venus is in the nakshtra of

Mragashira-4th Pada it is Prtyahari(Enmity)so it is indicate that this period

have lot of struggle to fight odd circumstances.This period also indicate that

person build up his career to fight some enemy,what ever enemy are might be

disease(To cure people),economical circumstances,competitors in his

profession,He may be direct fight as soldier or as Policeman.It is period of

struggle.You have not mentioned any for this period.

Than Dasa of Sun from 1993 to 1999,Sun is in the Nakshatra Bharni-3rd Pada it is

Sampat so native have earn good money and wealth in this period.In common this

period given good result.

Than dasa of Moon started Moon is in the Nakshatra Asvini-1st Pada so it is

'Janama',it's indicate new born,some says new life,he chenge a lot or get new

life for new direction of Karama.He may be divert in a new direction of life.He

save also his life by any threat of life.

It is all indication which we can get by Nakshatra.Profession deciding

perfectly is very difficult by even whole chart analysis,than a Janama Nakshatra

Phala where stand?

By Janam nakshatara Phala we can get broad indication which match with real

result,even Sign Rashi could not give the appropriate result it also only

indicating broad indication only that mean both are weak !

Please inform characteristics are matching or not as per Nakshatra,which will

helpful,profession is among the result or not?

Gold chains and rings remind me the picture of Bhappy Lahari.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " bhagavathi_hariharan "

<bhagavathi_hariharan wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji and all,

>

> The discussion is " Janma nakshatra phala " . The moment someone sees Ashwini-1

gandanata born, normally people think from gandanta aspect only

>

> //since for someone born in Aswini 1st pada (Gandanta pada) the malefic result

will materialize (death/accedent etc) at the age of 16 for him. So I would like

to verify from Bhagavati ji, whether any such thing (i.e. accident etc to the

native) was reported for the said native at that age.//

>

> The native was born hale and healthy. The second son in the family, third

child of a family of five. They say, gandanta born child affects father. Here,

father made a huge success in career after he was born, so he was treated as a

prince. He had absolutely no health problems all through his venus dasha.

>

> His Sun mahadasha age 26-32 gave him many hospital visits, it was not for any

major illness but he had a severe attack of jaundice that time. But gave him

populariy in his profession

>

> His moon dasha started with a fatal surgery following a slip-disc, he met with

couple of accidents in his moon dasha, nothing happened to him but the car was

damaged. He stopped driving altogether and hired a driver

>

> Bhaskarji mentioned about speech- well, he has oratorial skills.(so obviously

own story and was always circled by children older than him. His speech made him

career, WHICH HE CHOSE AT THE AGE OF FIVE

>

> Interstingly, Gandanta mind works in a different way, there are many who are

very close to his profession, I am waiting to hear about a particular word

attached to his profession. He is well distinguished in his profession, also

rich and lover of gold chains and rings, has a lavish lifestyle, like what

Dhananjayanji quoted from Brihat jataka

>

> His moon dasha made him highly charitable. He has educated atleast 2 poor

children all through their college. They treat him like a father. He himself got

married and has a son late in life, in moon dasha only (arranged marriage)

>

>

> This is an intersting chart indeed with lot of things, linked to Ashwini

nakshatra and yet hidden.

>

> Regards,

> bhagavathi

>

Guest guest

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Bohraji,> If a person born in Ashvini 1st pada than father should not see his face at least for 27 days,after 27 days when same Nakshatra comes they have to do Nakshatra Pooja for over comes the bad effects of that Gandat nakshatra.It was don or not ?

This would be difficult to anwer as he was born in his mother's hometown. He belongs to a brahmin and a traditional astrologer's family. His birth and star and day was predicted by one of his maternal uncles, one year prior to his birth. I have this much information

> 2nd Pada of Ashvini says for 'Vebhav",it is correct time of birth which you have given ?because the result says father made huge success that means "Vebhav" have implemented.

As replied above, he belongs to a family of astrologers, the chart was prepared by them. Also, Aswini-2 starts 3 hours after his time of birth, atleast experts could bot have made such a big mistake

Now, I think you are talking about "dasha phal"

> First Dasa of Ketu 1966 to 1974,ketu in the nakshatra of Swati-3rd Pada as per Tara chakra it is Shadhak for Ashvini born person so it is most favorable.If time of birth is correct than it also says good period of Ketu.

he had no illness or atleast healthwise he was excellent, a happy child. He made his first appearance on stage, in a hindi play "Raja Shuddoddhan" . That time itself he was very good in talking.

> From 1974 to 1993 dasa period of venus, Venus is in the nakshtra of Mragashira-4th Pada it is Prtyahari(Enmity)so it is indicate that this period have lot of struggle to fight odd circumstances.This period also indicate that person build up his career to fight some enemy,what ever enemy are might be disease(To cure people),economical circumstances,competitors in his profession,He may be direct fight as soldier or as Policeman.It is period of struggle.You have not mentioned any for this period.

This period, he was mostly a student. He was not bright in academics, except that he excelled in his chosen field. "The competitors" you have mentioned is true as his profession demands it. If I reveal his profession, then whatever you have said about struggles, fight, can be taken as true.

Than Dasa of Sun from 1993 to 1999,Sun is in the Nakshatra Bharni-3rd Pada it is Sampat so native have earn good money and wealth in this period.In common this period given good result.

True, but I also mentioned about hospital visits

> Than dasa of Moon started Moon is in the Nakshatra Asvini-1st Pada so it is 'Janama',it's indicate new born,some says new life,he chenge a lot or get new life for new direction of Karama.He may be divert in a new direction of life.He save also his life by any threat of life.

No threat as such but there was a surgery for an unexpected slip disc. the new life could be marriage and birth of a child, professional achievements> > It is all indication which we can get by Nakshatra.Profession deciding perfectly is very difficult by even whole chart analysis,than a Janama Nakshatra Phala where stand?By Janam nakshatara Phala we can get broad indication which match with real result,even Sign Rashi could not give the appropriate result it also only indicating broad indication only that mean both are weak ! Please inform characteristics are matching or not as per Nakshatra,which will helpful,profession is among the result or not?

Profession is a perfect match to his janma nakshatra, most members, who attempted this have already touched

> Gold chains and rings remind me the picture of Bhappy Lahari.

He has never been into the films, he acted in many plays in his school life, he appeared on couple of TV shows-he was interviewed on one, the other was I think he appeared in a serial based on his profession for few minutes (both in moon dasha). He was approached by many companies for modelling because of his personality, but he wanted to stay away from filmi people, he has certain principles in life, so he refused

Regards,

bhagavathi

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

I am eagerly waiting for you to garnish what we have cooked. No product sells

without the " garnishings "

Regards,

bhagavathi

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhagavati ji,

>

> I had been somewhat busy but would like to post my views tonight.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Supplementing to what Sreenadh & Bhaskar has already mentioned.... the

Nakshatra phala needs to be moderated based on the planetary

conjunctions & sign the Moon is placed in a hororscope, navamsa...etc..

stretching further, the use of Sub-Lord as used in KP system, also to

an extent in Nadi systems needs to be considered.

If we were to consider only Nakshatra phala then the whole world would

end up with neatly described 108 types of personality, with everyone

becoming accident prone at 16yrs, then other problems at

26yrs...etc.....too mechanical precision - which is NOT true....

astrology cannot be so simple.... so above mentioned variations to be

considered.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Bhagawatiji,

Thanks for your feed back.My last line is just what I have got in my mind not

indicating the result (Gold chains and rings remind me the picture of Bhappy

Lahari.).

Dasa phala is based on Janama Nakshatra and I have used tara-Chakra for

predication where it stand what extend it will decide by other members opinions.

Thanks again,

M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathi ji,The following caught my eye...as I am aware of a girl born in Ashwini 1st pada, with similar oratorical skills, acting, debating and famous for her eloquence and speech. She too has won awards for above talents since the age of 5 and now is employed as a broadcaster in a US media organization. ..// well, he has oratorial skills.(so obviously

career, WHICH HE CHOSE AT THE AGE OF FIVE //Let me give you her birth data in case if it is going to be helpful for your research.June 23rd 1984 @ 21:59 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.blessings,Renu

Guest guest

Dear Bohara ji, That was nice innovative effort - I appreciate you for that. Can you tell us something about the "Tara Chakra" that you were mentioning/using in the below analysis? That will help us all in understanding this technique/approach better.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Bhagavathiji,> > If a person born in Ashvini 1st pada than father should not see his face at least for 27 days,after 27 days when same Nakshatra comes they have to do Nakshatra Pooja for over comes the bad effects of that Gandat nakshatra.It was don or not ?> > 2nd Pada of Ashvini says for 'Vebhav",it is correct time of birth which you have given ?because the result says father made huge success that means "Vebhav" have implemented.> > First Dasa of Ketu 1966 to 1974,ketu in the nakshatra of Swati-3rd Pada as per Tara chakra it is Shadhak for Ashvini born person so it is most favorable.If time of birth is correct than it also says good period of Ketu.> > From 1974 to 1993 dasa period of venus, Venus is in the nakshtra of Mragashira-4th Pada it is Prtyahari(Enmity)so it is indicate that this period have lot of struggle to fight odd circumstances.This period also indicate that person build up his career to fight some enemy,what ever enemy are might be disease(To cure people),economical circumstances,competitors in his profession,He may be direct fight as soldier or as Policeman.It is period of struggle.You have not mentioned any for this period.> > Than Dasa of Sun from 1993 to 1999,Sun is in the Nakshatra Bharni-3rd Pada it is Sampat so native have earn good money and wealth in this period.In common this period given good result.> > Than dasa of Moon started Moon is in the Nakshatra Asvini-1st Pada so it is 'Janama',it's indicate new born,some says new life,he chenge a lot or get new life for new direction of Karama.He may be divert in a new direction of life.He save also his life by any threat of life.> > It is all indication which we can get by Nakshatra.Profession deciding perfectly is very difficult by even whole chart analysis,than a Janama Nakshatra Phala where stand?> > By Janam nakshatara Phala we can get broad indication which match with real result,even Sign Rashi could not give the appropriate result it also only indicating broad indication only that mean both are weak !> > Please inform characteristics are matching or not as per Nakshatra,which will helpful,profession is among the result or not?> > Gold chains and rings remind me the picture of Bhappy Lahari.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavati ji,

First of all let me thank you for the puzzle,

as always these exercises remind us of the long journey ahead. Much has

already been said and discussed about Ashwini in general. I’ll stick to

the specifics about the profession.

Ashwini

careers are said to include psychologists, physicians, therapists,

healers, mystics, military personnel, policemen, merchants, sales

people, musicians, horse trainers, jockeys, etc. A person is likely to

take up these professions when 10H/L or planet in 10H supports the star.

Whether Ashwini is linked with profession

We

need to establish the strength of moon, its rashi lord and its

nakshatra lord and its linkages with Lagna/LL/10H/10L for any

ashwini-related karma to manifest.

For all practical purposes,

only less than one degree is considered as gandanta moon. Moon is 8L in

5H and disposits LL Jupiter in cancer in 8H. It is vargottam in

navamsha with Jup’s aspect and in D-10 it is with jup in aries again.

It is aspected by its lord mars and nakshatra lord ketu, both strongly

placed. It is conjunct 10L mer, 9L sun and rahu which further

strengthen both the house and moon. In all likelihood, whatever moon

represents by way of itself, its starlord, its rashi lord and

associated planets could fructify in relevant dashas. 10L mercury in

5H, gains further strength in D-9, rising in lagna in exaltation.

Rashish

is digbali Mars in 10H, pumps a lot of creative energy in his

profession as 5L aspecting moon in 5H in his own nakshatra in

mahaparivartan with 10L mercury. Mars is also controlling venus (mrg).

Mars is the dispositor of Mer, Moon, Sun, Rahu in D-1, moon, ven and

sat in D-9 and sun, jup and moon in D-10. Mars, sat and ven all aspect

lagna. Star lord ketu aspects from 11H.

Creative role of a

strong and 'nipuna' 10L mercury in venus star, aspected by mars from

virgo could have made him a good writer, poet, orator, tarkik with

dexterity in speech, clever, good actor, mimic, singer, a bundle of

creative energy. He should be proficient in at least 4 languages.

With many influences on 10H/L and lagna, native is likely to have several interests and an Ashwini profession is also possible.

Starting

from Ven-sat dasha, he might get on with his profession, start

earning (Saturn 2/3 lord in 4H and mer is in 2H from saturn). LL Jupiter in cancer aspecting Saturn in pisces in 4H (a philosopher-teacher combination) could make him a consultant/preacher/motivator (all

in one may be!) addressing public gatherings/groups. A spiritual GURU?

Saturn is also 10L from moon aspected by jup from 4H.

Mercury and 8L moon with Rahu and ketu aspecting would give him psychic

abilities. The strong mercury and knowledge of ancient scriptures and

may be astrology(?) or occult, mantras, etc. He could be applying all

this in his vocation. He would also be interested in clairvoyance and

alternate therapies for healing (may be at a later date).

Exalted Sun’s and 9L’s dasha gives him the push with luck favouring him

(9L in 5H with 10L) and giving fame and success. He gets a good public

image. Moon’s dasha with LL in 8H in cancer may be changing is focus

towards mystical and psychic renderings and exploring different media

of expression, languages, etc. Mars dasha will be very good for him as

we can see that mars has sambandh with almost whole of his chart which

would energise his career.

Ruling out technical medicine for him as 6H is not active and his

constant relation with diseases is not established. Amongst the other

choices from ashwini professions, police and armed professions can be

ruled out as mars and 3H/6H do not promise that. I would also rule out

profession related to horses and transport as sports and travel is not

much indicated.

Hope it makes some (real) sense!

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Respected Bohraji,Namaskar,//2nd Pada of Ashvini says for 'Vebhav",it is correct time of birth which you have given ?because the result says father made huge success that means "Vebhav" have implemented.//It is forth pada of Asvini which is bad for father, first pada of Asvini make the person wealthy as per Muhurtha Chintamani. Since he is also born in 'chaitra masa (month)' so this nakshatra phala is sure to manifest as per Muhurtha chintamani. Sreenadhji, Nav tara from moon is calculated from moon nakshatra which is shown in the table for this example chart.Tara (Moon) Meaning Lord Nakshatra 1 Nakshatra 2 Nakshatra 3Janma Birth Ketu Aswi Magh MoolSampat Wealth Venus Bhar PPha PShaVipat Danger Sun Krit UPha UShaKshema Well-being Moon Rohi Hast SravPratyak Obstacles Mars Mrig Chit DhanSaadhana Achievement Rahu Ardr Swat SataNaidhana Death Jupiter Puna Visa PBhaMitra Friend Saturn Push Anu UBhaParama Mitra Good friend Mercury Asre Jye RevaI hope this table will make you very clear. Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Bohara ji,> That was nice innovative effort - I appreciate you for that. Can you> tell us something about the "Tara Chakra" that you were mentioning/using> in the below analysis? That will help us all in understanding this> technique/approach better.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "msbohra62"> msbohra62@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhagavathiji,> >> > If a person born in Ashvini 1st pada than father should not see his> face at least for 27 days,after 27 days when same Nakshatra comes they> have to do Nakshatra Pooja for over comes the bad effects of that Gandat> nakshatra.It was don or not ?> >> > 2nd Pada of Ashvini says for 'Vebhav",it is correct time of birth> which you have given ?because the result says father made huge success> that means "Vebhav" have implemented.> >> > First Dasa of Ketu 1966 to 1974,ketu in the nakshatra of Swati-3rd> Pada as per Tara chakra it is Shadhak for Ashvini born person so it is> most favorable.If time of birth is correct than it also says good period> of Ketu.> >> > From 1974 to 1993 dasa period of venus, Venus is in the nakshtra of> Mragashira-4th Pada it is Prtyahari(Enmity)so it is indicate that this> period have lot of struggle to fight odd circumstances.This period also> indicate that person build up his career to fight some enemy,what ever> enemy are might be disease(To cure people),economical> circumstances,competitors in his profession,He may be direct fight as> soldier or as Policeman.It is period of struggle.You have not mentioned> any for this period.> >> > Than Dasa of Sun from 1993 to 1999,Sun is in the Nakshatra Bharni-3rd> Pada it is Sampat so native have earn good money and wealth in this> period.In common this period given good result.> >> > Than dasa of Moon started Moon is in the Nakshatra Asvini-1st Pada so> it is 'Janama',it's indicate new born,some says new life,he chenge a lot> or get new life for new direction of Karama.He may be divert in a new> direction of life.He save also his life by any threat of life.> >> > It is all indication which we can get by Nakshatra.Profession deciding> perfectly is very difficult by even whole chart analysis,than a Janama> Nakshatra Phala where stand?> >> > By Janam nakshatara Phala we can get broad indication which match with> real result,even Sign Rashi could not give the appropriate result it> also only indicating broad indication only that mean both are weak !> >> > Please inform characteristics are matching or not as per> Nakshatra,which will helpful,profession is among the result or not?> >> > Gold chains and rings remind me the picture of Bhappy Lahari.> >> > Thanks,> >> > M.S.Bohra>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji, OK - got it. I was thinking since bohra ji was mentioning the pada etc as well that, he is referring to some new chakra with the name "Tara Chakra" and the not the "Nava Tara Chakra". A misunderstanding - sorry. Thanks for clarifying. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Vijay Goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Respected Bohraji,> Namaskar,> //2nd Pada of Ashvini says for 'Vebhav",it is correct time of birth> which you have given ?because the result says father made huge success> that means "Vebhav" have implemented.//> > It is forth pada of Asvini which is bad for father, first pada of Asvini> make the person wealthy as per Muhurtha Chintamani. Since he is also> born in 'chaitra masa (month)' so this nakshatra phala is sure to> manifest as per Muhurtha chintamani.> > Sreenadhji, Nav tara from moon is calculated from moon nakshatra which> is shown in the table for this example chart.> > Tara (Moon) Meaning Lord Nakshatra 1 Nakshatra 2 Nakshatra 3> > Janma Birth Ketu Aswi Magh Mool> Sampat Wealth Venus Bhar PPha PSha> Vipat Danger Sun Krit UPha USha> Kshema Well-being Moon Rohi Hast Srav> Pratyak Obstacles Mars Mrig Chit Dhan> Saadhana Achievement Rahu Ardr Swat Sata> Naidhana Death Jupiter Puna Visa PBha> Mitra Friend Saturn Push Anu UBha> Parama Mitra Good friend Mercury Asre Jye Reva> > I hope this table will make you very clear.> > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, Thanks for the informative mail. But in this exercise we were trying to learn -"How to predict with Nakshatra Chakra alone?" and "How dependable is the results derived based on Nakshatra Chakra alone?" I would request you to look into this data from this perspective. Love and regards,Sreenadh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Bhagavati ji,> > First of all let me thank you for the puzzle, as always these exercises> remind us of the long journey ahead. Much has already been said and> discussed about Ashwini in general. I'll stick to the specifics about the> profession.> > Ashwini careers are said to include psychologists, physicians, therapists,> healers, mystics, military personnel, policemen, merchants, sales people,> musicians, horse trainers, jockeys, etc. A person is likely to take up these> professions when 10H/L or planet in 10H supports the star.> > *Whether Ashwini is linked with profession*> We need to establish the strength of moon, its rashi lord and its nakshatra> lord and its linkages with Lagna/LL/10H/10L for any ashwini-related karma to> manifest.> > For all practical purposes, only less than one degree is considered as> gandanta moon. Moon is 8L in 5H and disposits LL Jupiter in cancer in 8H. It> is vargottam in navamsha with Jup's aspect and in D-10 it is with jup in> aries again. It is aspected by its lord mars and nakshatra lord ketu, both> strongly placed. It is conjunct 10L mer, 9L sun and rahu which further> strengthen both the house and moon. In all likelihood, whatever moon> represents by way of itself, its starlord, its rashi lord and associated> planets could fructify in relevant dashas. 10L mercury in 5H, gains further> strength in D-9, rising in lagna in exaltation.> > Rashish is digbali Mars in 10H, pumps a lot of creative energy in his> profession as 5L aspecting moon in 5H in his own nakshatra in mahaparivartan> with 10L mercury. Mars is also controlling venus (mrg). Mars is the> dispositor of Mer, Moon, Sun, Rahu in D-1, moon, ven and sat in D-9 and sun,> jup and moon in D-10. Mars, sat and ven all aspect lagna. Star lord ketu> aspects from 11H.> > Creative role of a strong and 'nipuna' 10L mercury in venus star, aspected> by mars from virgo could have made him a good writer, poet, orator, tarkik> with dexterity in speech, clever, good actor, mimic, singer, a bundle of> creative energy. He should be proficient in at least 4 languages.> > *With many influences on 10H/L and lagna, native is likely to have several> interests and an Ashwini profession is also possible.***> > Starting from Ven-sat dasha, he might get on with his profession, start> earning (Saturn 2/3 lord in 4H and mer is in 2H from saturn). LL Jupiter in> cancer aspecting Saturn in pisces in 4H (a philosopher-teacher combination)> could make him a *consultant**/preacher/motivator *(all in one may be!)> addressing public gatherings/groups. A spiritual GURU? Saturn is also 10L> from moon aspected by jup from 4H. Mercury and 8L moon with Rahu and ketu> aspecting would give him *psychic abilities*. The strong mercury and *knowledge> of ancient scriptures and may be astrology*(?) or *occult,* *mantras*, etc.> He could be applying all this in his vocation. He would also be interested> in *clairvoyance and alternate therapies* for healing (may be at a later> date).> > Exalted Sun's and 9L's dasha gives him the push with luck favouring him (9L> in 5H with 10L) and giving fame and success. He gets a good public image.> Moon's dasha with LL in 8H in cancer may be changing is focus towards> mystical and psychic renderings and exploring different media of expression,> languages, etc. Mars dasha will be very good for him as we can see that mars> has sambandh with almost whole of his chart which would energise his career.> > Ruling out technical medicine for him as 6H is not active and his constant> relation with diseases is not established. Amongst the other choices from> ashwini professions, police and armed professions can be ruled out as mars> and 3H/6H do not promise that. I would also rule out profession related to> horses and transport as sports and travel is not much indicated.> > Hope it makes some (real) sense!> > Regards> Neelam>