213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper

Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column

" Kutuhal " .

For more details contact prafulla_mendki

Phone 0251-2209476

(English book also available)

Guest guest

Dear Shri Mendki,

What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki wrote:

prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki Date of Mahabharata Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

Dear friendsMy book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata wari.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi NewspaperLoksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column"Kutuhal".For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. inPhone 0251-2209476(English book also available)

Guest guest

Dear Prafulla ji,

Namaste.

It is indeed a great effort by anyone to write a book on the dating of the Mahabharata war, which carries lot of hard work and efforts undoubetdly.

The Bhishma Parva from Mahabharata, Chapter 2, verses 23 and 32, do they match the dates in your findings ?

As per you, if they match, then what happened on those days mentioned in the verses ?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "prafulla Vaman Mendki" <prafulla_mendki wrote:>> Dear friends> My book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata war> i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at> 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper> Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column> "Kutuhal".> For more details contact prafulla_mendki Phone 0251-2209476> (English book also available)>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar

Thanks for your interest.

Bhishmaparva 2.32 refers to lunar eclipse

and 2.32 refers to Saturn in Rohini.

These dates are given in my book.

Prafulla

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Prafulla ji,

>

> Namaste.

>

> It is indeed a great effort by anyone to write a book on the

dating of

> the Mahabharata war, which carries lot of hard work and efforts

> undoubetdly.

>

> The Bhishma Parva from Mahabharata, Chapter 2, verses 23 and 32,

do they

> match the dates in your findings ?

>

> As per you, if they match, then what happened on those days

mentioned in

> the verses ?

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " prafulla Vaman

Mendki "

> <prafulla_mendki@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends

> > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata war

> > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at

> > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper

> > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column

> > " Kutuhal " .

> > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@

> > Phone 0251-2209476

> > (English book also available)

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

Thanks for your interest.

My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009-3008BC

But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

Prafulla

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

<sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Mendki,

>  

> What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

>  

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki

wrote:

>

> prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki

> Date of Mahabharata

>

> Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

Dear friends

> My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata war

> i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at

> 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper

> Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column

> " Kutuhal " .

> For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> Phone 0251-2209476

> (English book also available)

>

Guest guest

Dear Prafullaji,

Yes Saturn was oppressing Rohini as per the verse 32, and a great evil was expected through this - What was it ?

Verse 23 describes the Kartika Full Moon- What happenned due to this, and does Your analysis match these dates and some events unfolded due to above ?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "prafulla Vaman Mendki" <prafulla_mendki wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar> Thanks for your interest.> Bhishmaparva 2.32 refers to lunar eclipse > and 2.32 refers to Saturn in Rohini.> These dates are given in my book.> Prafulla> , "Bhaskar" > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Prafulla ji,> > > > Namaste.> > > > It is indeed a great effort by anyone to write a book on the > dating of> > the Mahabharata war, which carries lot of hard work and efforts> > undoubetdly.> > > > The Bhishma Parva from Mahabharata, Chapter 2, verses 23 and 32, > do they> > match the dates in your findings ?> > > > As per you, if they match, then what happened on those days > mentioned in> > the verses ?> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , "prafulla Vaman > Mendki"> > <prafulla_mendki@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends> > > My book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata war> > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at> > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper> > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column> > > "Kutuhal".> > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@> > > Phone 0251-2209476> > > (English book also available)> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Prafulla,

We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war was fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102 BCE and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord Krishna's date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at the time of the Mahabharata war.

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki wrote:

prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki Re: Date of Mahabharata Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

Dear SunilThanks for your interest.My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BCBut I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.Prafullaancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:>> Dear Shri Mendki,> > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna? > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...> wrote:> > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata> ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com> Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM> > > > > > > Dear friends> My book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata war> i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at> 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper> Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column> "Kutuhal".> For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in> Phone 0251-2209476> (English book also available)>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Saturn was afflicting Rohini through its "Dristi" by being around 180 degrees opposite to Rohini in the Zodiac and not by being in Rohini.

Secondly the Mahabharata War started on the day next to the Kartiki Purnima.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Fri, 1/2/09, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Re: Date of Mahabharata Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 7:07 AM

Dear Prafullaji,

Yes Saturn was oppressing Rohini as per the verse 32, and a great evil was expected through this - What was it ?

Verse 23 describes the Kartika Full Moon- What happenned due to this, and does Your analysis match these dates and some events unfolded due to above ?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "prafulla Vaman Mendki" <prafulla_mendki@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar> Thanks for your interest.> Bhishmaparva 2.32 refers to lunar eclipse > and 2.32 refers to Saturn in Rohini.> These dates are given in my book.> Prafulla> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Prafulla ji,> > > > Namaste.> > > > It is indeed a great effort by anyone to write a book on the > dating of> > the Mahabharata war, which carries lot of hard work and efforts> > undoubetdly.> > > > The Bhishma Parva from Mahabharata, Chapter 2, verses 23 and 32, > do they> > match the dates in your findings ?> > > > As per you, if they match, then what

happened on those days > mentioned in> > the verses ?> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "prafulla Vaman > Mendki"> > <prafulla_mendki@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear friends> > > My book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata war> > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at> > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper> > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column> > > "Kutuhal".> > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@> > > Phone 0251-2209476> > > (English book also available)> > >>

>>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

Yes. Thanks for the observations. But I have not mentioned that Saturn was in Rohini.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> > Saturn was afflicting Rohini through its "Dristi" by being around 180 degrees opposite to Rohini in the Zodiac and not by being in Rohini.> > Secondly the Mahabharata War started on the day next to the Kartiki Purnima.> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, Bhaskar rajiventerprises wrote:> > Bhaskar rajiventerprises Re: Date of Mahabharata> > Friday, January 2, 2009, 7:07 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Prafullaji,> Yes Saturn was oppressing Rohini as per the verse 32, and a great evil was expected through this - What was it ?> Verse 23 describes the Kartika Full Moon- What happenned due to this, and does Your analysis match these dates and some events unfolded due to above ?> best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "prafulla Vaman Mendki" <prafulla_mendki@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar> > Thanks for your interest.> > Bhishmaparva 2.32 refers to lunar eclipse > > and 2.32 refers to Saturn in Rohini.> > These dates are given in my book.> > Prafulla> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" > > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Prafulla ji,> > > > > > Namaste.> > > > > > It is indeed a great effort by anyone to write a book on the > > dating of> > > the Mahabharata war, which carries lot of hard work and efforts> > > undoubetdly.> > > > > > The Bhishma Parva from Mahabharata, Chapter 2, verses 23 and 32, > > do they> > > match the dates in your findings ?> > > > > > As per you, if they match, then what happened on those days > > mentioned in> > > the verses ?> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "prafulla Vaman > > Mendki"> > > <prafulla_mendki@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear friends> > > > My book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata war> > > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at> > > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper> > > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column> > > > "Kutuhal".> > > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@> > > > Phone 0251-2209476> > > > (English book also available)> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which are

found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

Prafulla

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

>

> Dear Shri Prafulla,

>  

> We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata  war was

fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102 BCE

and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord Krishna's

date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at the

time of the Mahabharata war.

>  

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki

wrote:

>

> Re: Date of Mahabharata

>

> Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

Dear Sunil

> Thanks for your interest.

> My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC

> But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> Prafulla

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil

Bhattacharjya

> <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Mendki,

> >  

> > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> >  

> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> >

> > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear friends

> > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata war

> > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at

> > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper

> > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column

> > " Kutuhal " .

> > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > Phone 0251-2209476

> > (English book also available)

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and Prafulla ji,

This is a controversial topic - Dating of historcial events of such

magnitude as Birth of Lord Krishna and Lord Rama. Consensus cannot be

achieved easily. Lets stay away from any frictions and remain friends

and good associates of the Group without too much of indulgement in

contros.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " prafulla Vaman Mendki "

<prafulla_mendki wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil

> There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which are

> found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

> Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

>

> Prafulla

>

> , Sunil Bhattacharjya

> sunil_bhattacharjya@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> >

> > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war was

> fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102 BCE

> and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord Krishna's

> date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at the

> time of the Mahabharata war.

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> wrote:

> >

> > prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > Re: Date of Mahabharata

> >

> > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil

> > Thanks for your interest.

> > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC

> > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > Prafulla

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil

> Bhattacharjya

> > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > >

> > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > >

> > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > >

> > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friends

> > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata war

> > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at

> > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper

> > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column

> > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > (English book also available)

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Prafulla,

The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the the solar eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse, happened in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too cannot discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord Krishna's date also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki wrote:

prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki Re: Date of Mahabharata Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM

Dear SunilThere are many astronomical events described by Vyas which arefound to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.The combination of all events can not occure in other year.Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.Prafullaancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:>> Dear Shri Prafulla,> > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war was fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102 BCE and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord Krishna's date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at the time of the Mahabharata war.> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya>

> --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...> wrote:> > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM> > > > > > > Dear Sunil> Thanks for your interest.> My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.> It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC> But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.> Prafulla> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Mendki,> > > > What

according to you is the date of Lord Krishna? > > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...> > wrote:> > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear friends> > My book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata war> > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at> > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper> > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column> > "Kutuhal".> > For more details contact

prafulla_mendki@ .co. in> > Phone 0251-2209476> > (English book also available)> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Kindly rest assured that I too do not wish to open up this issue as it has once been deliberated uipon by the group in the past, before I joined the group.

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Fri, 1/2/09, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises wrote:

Bhaskar <rajiventerprises Re: Date of Mahabharata Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 9:30 PM

Dear Sunil ji and Prafulla ji,This is a controversial topic - Dating of historcial events of suchmagnitude as Birth of Lord Krishna and Lord Rama. Consensus cannot beachieved easily. Lets stay away from any frictions and remain friendsand good associates of the Group without too much of indulgement incontros.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "prafulla Vaman Mendki"<prafulla_mendki@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil> There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which are> found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.> The combination of all events can not occure in other year.> Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.> I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.>> Prafulla>>

ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya> sunil_bhattacharjya @ wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Prafulla,> >> > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war was> fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102 BCE> and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord Krishna's> date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at the> time of the Mahabharata war.> >> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> >> > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@> wrote:> >> > prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Sunil> > Thanks for your interest.> > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.> > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC> > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.> > Prafulla> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil> Bhattacharjya> > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Mendki,> > >> > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?> > >> > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > >> > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@

....>> > wrote:> > >> > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear friends> > > My book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata war> > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at> > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper> > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column> > > "Kutuhal".> > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in> > > Phone 0251-2209476> > > (English book also

available)> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

Thanks you got my point. Discussions, arguments are all okay and good

and necessary for better learning, but till the levels that they do not

spoil the affections between us, and for each other. You are all the

Ratnas ( jewels ) of this Group, and wish you all to always remain

shining, glowing and sparkling eternally.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> Kindly rest assured that I too do not wish to open up this issue as it

has once been deliberated uipon by the group in the past, before I

joined the group.

>

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Fri, 1/2/09, Bhaskar rajiventerprises wrote:

>

> Bhaskar rajiventerprises

>

> Friday, January 2, 2009, 9:30 PM

>

Dear Sunil ji and Prafulla ji,

>

> This is a controversial topic - Dating of historcial events of such

> magnitude as Birth of Lord Krishna and Lord Rama. Consensus cannot be

> achieved easily. Lets stay away from any frictions and remain friends

> and good associates of the Group without too much of indulgement in

> contros.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " prafulla Vaman

Mendki "

> <prafulla_mendki@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil

> > There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which are

> > found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> > The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

> > Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> > I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

> >

> > Prafulla

> >

Bhattacharjya

> > sunil_bhattacharjya @ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> > >

> > > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war was

> > fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102 BCE

> > and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord Krishna's

> > date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at the

> > time of the Mahabharata war.

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil

> > > Thanks for your interest.

> > > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC

> > > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > > Prafulla

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil

> > Bhattacharjya

> > > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > > >

> > > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > > >

> > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > > >

> > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends

> > > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata war

> > > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse

at

> > > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper

> > > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column

> > > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > > (English book also available)

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji

The lunar eclipse and solar eclipse happened in 3008BC.

This is proved by me in the book by mathematics using Kepler's

law for moon and delta T calculations.(Because computer softwares

are incorrect).

As I have stated earlier, There are many issues and it is

not possible to discuss all by emails.

But I thank you very much for interest shown.

Prafulla

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

>

> Dear Prafulla,

>  

> The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the the solar

eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse, happened

in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too cannot

discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord

Krishna's date also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.

>  

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki

wrote:

>

>

> Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM

Dear Sunil

> There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which are

> found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

> Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

>

> Prafulla

>

Bhattacharjya

> >

> > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> >  

> > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata  war was

> fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102 BCE

> and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord Krishna's

> date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at

the

> time of the Mahabharata war.

> >  

> >

> > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil

> > Thanks for your interest.

> > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC

> > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > Prafulla

> >

> Bhattacharjya

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > >  

> > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > >  

> > >

> > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

<prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friends

> > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata war

> > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse

at

> > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper

> > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under

column

> > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > (English book also available)

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Prafulla,

I do not agree with you that all the computer softwares are incorrect. Then there are many issues such as the date of Lord Krishna, the Saptarshi Era tradition, which is still followed in Kashmir and several other data, all point to the date of the Mahabharata war in 3139 BCE. But to my feeling we should not discuss the issue any more in this forum as this issue has been closed earlier. Please also refer to the well-thoughtout email of bhaskarji in this regard.

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 1/3/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki wrote:

prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki Re: Date of Mahabharata Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 2:40 AM

Dear SuniljiThe lunar eclipse and solar eclipse happened in 3008BC.This is proved by me in the book by mathematics using Kepler'slaw for moon and delta T calculations. (Because computer softwaresare incorrect).As I have stated earlier, There are many issues and it isnot possible to discuss all by emails.But I thank you very much for interest shown.Prafullaancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:>> Dear Prafulla,> > The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the the solar eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse, happened in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too cannot discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord Krishna's date

also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...> wrote:> > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM> > > > > > > Dear Sunil> There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which are> found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.> The combination of all events can not occure in other year.> Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.> I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.> > Prafulla> > ancient_indian_

astrology, Sunil Bhattacharjya > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Prafulla,> > > > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war was > fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102 BCE > and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord Krishna's > date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at the > time of the Mahabharata war.> > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > > > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...> > wrote:> > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50

AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil> > Thanks for your interest.> > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.> > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC> > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.> > Prafulla> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil > Bhattacharjya > > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Mendki,> > > > > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna? > > > > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > > > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...> > > wrote:> > > > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki

<prafulla_mendki@ ...>> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear friends> > > My book "Mahabharata Yuddhakal" and date of Mahabharata war> > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar eclipse at> > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi Newspaper> > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under column> > > "Kutuhal".> > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in> > > Phone 0251-2209476> > > (English book also available)> > >>

>> Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Database

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format

to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

As you wish ,we will not discuss the issue in this forum.

But let me clarify the statement about computer programs.

Some computer programs which I have seen are incorrect because

each shows different results especially for moon.If they are

correct, then why they show different positions of moon?

why some programs donot follow Kepler's law?

I do not comment about programs which I have not seen.

Thanks.Discussion is closed.

Prafulla

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

>

> Dear Shri Prafulla,

>  

> I do not agree with you that all the computer softwares are

incorrect. Then there are many issues such as the date of Lord

Krishna, the Saptarshi Era tradition, which is still followed in

Kashmir and several other data, all point to the date of the

Mahabharata war in 3139 BCE. But to my feeling we should not discuss

the issue any more in this forum as this issue has been closed

earlier. Please also refer to the well-thoughtout email of bhaskarji

in this regard.

>  

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Sat, 1/3/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki

wrote:

>

>

> Saturday, January 3, 2009, 2:40 AM

Dear Sunilji

> The lunar eclipse and solar eclipse happened in 3008BC.

> This is proved by me in the book by mathematics using Kepler's

> law for moon and delta T calculations. (Because computer softwares

> are incorrect).

> As I have stated earlier, There are many issues and it is

> not possible to discuss all by emails.

> But I thank you very much for interest shown.

> Prafulla

>

Bhattacharjya

> >

> > Dear Prafulla,

> >  

> > The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the the solar

> eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse, happened

> in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too cannot

> discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord

> Krishna's date also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.

> >  

> >

> > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil

> > There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which are

> > found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> > The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

> > Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> > I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

> >

> > Prafulla

> >

> Bhattacharjya

> > >

> > >  

> > > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata  war was

> > fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102

BCE

> > and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord

Krishna's

> > date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at

> the

> > time of the Mahabharata war.

> > >  

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

<prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil

> > > Thanks for your interest.

> > > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC

> > > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > > Prafulla

> > >

> > Bhattacharjya

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > > >  

> > > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > > >  

> > > >

> > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends

> > > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata war

> > > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar

eclipse

> at

> > > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi

Newspaper

> > > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under

> column

> > > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > > (English book also available)

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Prafullaji and Sunilji,

Just talking on the difference in various programs sighted by you, on

Moon positions. Is this difference due to the Keplers law, or is it due

to some Softwares considering the daily motion of the Moon, while

calculating Moons position for a particular point of time, while others

calculating more efficiently based on 12 hours motion? I am not aware of

such intracasies so please excuse me if I sound stupid.

regards,

bhaskar.

<prafulla_mendki wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil

> As you wish ,we will not discuss the issue in this forum.

> But let me clarify the statement about computer programs.

> Some computer programs which I have seen are incorrect because

> each shows different results especially for moon.If they are

> correct, then why they show different positions of moon?

> why some programs donot follow Kepler's law?

> I do not comment about programs which I have not seen.

> Thanks.Discussion is closed.

> Prafulla

>

> , Sunil Bhattacharjya

> sunil_bhattacharjya@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> >

> > I do not agree with you that all the computer softwares are

> incorrect. Then there are many issues such as the date of Lord

> Krishna, the Saptarshi Era tradition, which is still followed in

> Kashmir and several other data, all point to the date of the

> Mahabharata war in 3139 BCE. But to my feeling we should not discuss

> the issue any more in this forum as this issue has been closed

> earlier. Please also refer to the well-thoughtout email of bhaskarji

> in this regard.

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 1/3/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> wrote:

> >

> > prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > Re: Date of Mahabharata

> >

> > Saturday, January 3, 2009, 2:40 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunilji

> > The lunar eclipse and solar eclipse happened in 3008BC.

> > This is proved by me in the book by mathematics using Kepler's

> > law for moon and delta T calculations. (Because computer softwares

> > are incorrect).

> > As I have stated earlier, There are many issues and it is

> > not possible to discuss all by emails.

> > But I thank you very much for interest shown.

> > Prafulla

> >

> Bhattacharjya

> > >

> > > Dear Prafulla,

> > >

> > > The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the the solar

> > eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse, happened

> > in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too cannot

> > discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord

> > Krishna's date also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil

> > > There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which are

> > > found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> > > The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

> > > Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> > > I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

> > >

> > > Prafulla

> > >

> > Bhattacharjya

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> > > >

> > > > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war was

> > > fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in 3102

> BCE

> > > and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord

> Krishna's

> > > date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord Krishna at

> > the

> > > time of the Mahabharata war.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > Thanks for your interest.

> > > > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > > > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009- 3008BC

> > > > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > > > Prafulla

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil

> > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > > > >

> > > > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > > > >

> > > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> > <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear friends

> > > > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata war

> > > > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar

> eclipse

> > at

> > > > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi

> Newspaper

> > > > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under

> > column

> > > > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > > > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > > > (English book also available)

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,My objection was to Prafulla's sweeping statement that the astronomical softwares are wrong. Now he has qualified his statement saying that his comments apply only to those softwares, which he had seen, though he has not named these softwares. As regards your querry on the Moon positions etc.I am sure Prafulla will explain. My further objection was that other details such as the age of Lord Krishna at the time of the war, the date of the Pandavas departure from this world (which is the same the start of Saptarshi Era), the Solar eclipse on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse (both taking place before the Mahabharata war), the fact that the war started on the next day after the Kartiki purnima, Saturn afflicted Rohini and all other details given by Vedavyasa must match with the date

identified.Regards,SunilK. Bhattacharjya

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji

The questions raised by you are all answered in my book.

But I can describe shortly here:

Moon is slowly going away from earth.

Therefore (average)sidereal month is slowly increaing as per

Kepler's Law.

Therefore average Synodic month is also slowly increasing.

We can calculate (average)synodic month for any year in the past.

Also we can calculate delta T for any year in the past.

By using delta T ,we can do calculation of synodic month again.

Thus we will get correct synodic month for any year in the past

after taking both factors in to account.i.e.Kepler's Law and

Delta T.

Then we can do calculations and find out Tithi correctly on any

date in the past.(Basicaly I try to find no moon day in the past)

One Chinese astronomer has done calculations for me.He calculated

synodic month by Kepler's Law.But he did not know delta T.

So I did later part of delta T correction.

When that was done it was found that Vyas was correct.

Apart from Moon,all descriptions of other planets are also correct

for the year 3009 -3008BC.

(Kepler's Law is not required to be applied to them because

their distances from Sun are not changing much)

I have sold books in China also.

For more information pl. contact on prafulla_mendki

Prafulla

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Prafullaji and Sunilji,

>

> Just talking on the difference in various programs sighted by you,

on

> Moon positions. Is this difference due to the Keplers law, or is

it due

> to some Softwares considering the daily motion of the Moon, while

> calculating Moons position for a particular point of time, while

others

> calculating more efficiently based on 12 hours motion? I am not

aware of

> such intracasies so please excuse me if I sound stupid.

>

> regards,

>

> bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " prafulla Vaman

Mendki "

> >

> > Dear Sunil

> > As you wish ,we will not discuss the issue in this forum.

> > But let me clarify the statement about computer programs.

> > Some computer programs which I have seen are incorrect because

> > each shows different results especially for moon.If they are

> > correct, then why they show different positions of moon?

> > why some programs donot follow Kepler's law?

> > I do not comment about programs which I have not seen.

> > Thanks.Discussion is closed.

> > Prafulla

> >

> > , Sunil

Bhattacharjya

> > sunil_bhattacharjya@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > I do not agree with you that all the computer softwares are

> > incorrect. Then there are many issues such as the date of Lord

> > Krishna, the Saptarshi Era tradition, which is still followed in

> > Kashmir and several other data, all point to the date of the

> > Mahabharata war in 3139 BCE. But to my feeling we should not

discuss

> > the issue any more in this forum as this issue has been closed

> > earlier. Please also refer to the well-thoughtout email of

bhaskarji

> > in this regard.

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 1/3/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > >

> > > Saturday, January 3, 2009, 2:40 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunilji

> > > The lunar eclipse and solar eclipse happened in 3008BC.

> > > This is proved by me in the book by mathematics using Kepler's

> > > law for moon and delta T calculations. (Because computer

softwares

> > > are incorrect).

> > > As I have stated earlier, There are many issues and it is

> > > not possible to discuss all by emails.

> > > But I thank you very much for interest shown.

> > > Prafulla

> > >

> > Bhattacharjya

> > > >

> > > > Dear Prafulla,

> > > >

> > > > The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the the

solar

> > > eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse,

happened

> > > in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too

cannot

> > > discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord

> > > Krishna's date also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.

> > > >

> > > >

<prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which

are

> > > > found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> > > > The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

> > > > Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> > > > I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

> > > >

> > > > Prafulla

> > > >

> > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> > > > >

> > > > > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war

was

> > > > fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in

> > BCE

> > > > and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord

> > Krishna's

> > > > date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord

Krishna at

> > > the

> > > > time of the Mahabharata war.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of

Mahabharata

> > > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > > Thanks for your interest.

> > > > > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > > > > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009-

3008BC

> > > > > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > > > > Prafulla

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil

> > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> > > <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear friends

> > > > > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata

war

> > > > > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar

> > eclipse

> > > at

> > > > > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi

> > Newspaper

> > > > > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under

> > > column

> > > > > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > > > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > > > > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > > > > (English book also available)

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear all,

Prafulla's methodology is correct but unfortunately, his conclusions are wrong.

We are calculating synodic month and then we apply the T correction for that as

we know that moon is slowly moving away from the earth. This moment makes a good

deal of difference because the moon is too near the earth on one hand and also, the observations

can become too precise because of this proximity.

On the other hand, this lateral movement of the planets receding either from earth or sun

may not make much difference not only because they are distant from sun (and thus, a small

recession does not make a difference) but also, their observations- especially if they are mean

positions- are not too accurate thus, ignoring the receding does not make any difference at all.

However, we have to remember that a 0.01% mistake in T correction can move the years by

almost 15 years or so and hence, the moot point becomes whether T correction is all that correct, especially

in the absense of emperical data.

If I am not clear, I hope people like Srinivas and Sreenadh, who are good at explaining things may kindly

pitch in.

I thank the members for such wonderful discussions because it mixes

Mathematics (I am a post graduate in Mathes), Physics (My fav subject

at college), Astrology (my professional hobby) and Ancient Indian

History. (Another serious hobby of mine)

Wow for that !:)

regards,

Kishore patnaik On 1/4/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki wrote:

Dear Bhaskarji

The questions raised by you are all answered in my book.

But I can describe shortly here:

Moon is slowly going away from earth.

Therefore (average)sidereal month is slowly increaing as per

Kepler's Law.

Therefore average Synodic month is also slowly increasing.

We can calculate (average)synodic month for any year in the past.

Also we can calculate delta T for any year in the past.

By using delta T ,we can do calculation of synodic month again.

Thus we will get correct synodic month for any year in the past

after taking both factors in to account.i.e.Kepler's Law and

Delta T.

Then we can do calculations and find out Tithi correctly on any

date in the past.(Basicaly I try to find no moon day in the past)

One Chinese astronomer has done calculations for me.He calculated

synodic month by Kepler's Law.But he did not know delta T.

So I did later part of delta T correction.

When that was done it was found that Vyas was correct.

Apart from Moon,all descriptions of other planets are also correct

for the year 3009 -3008BC.

(Kepler's Law is not required to be applied to them because

their distances from Sun are not changing much)

I have sold books in China also.

For more information pl. contact on prafulla_mendki

Prafulla

, " Bhaskar "

<rajiventerprises wrote:

>

>

> Dear Prafullaji and Sunilji,

>

> Just talking on the difference in various programs sighted by you,

on

> Moon positions. Is this difference due to the Keplers law, or is

it due

> to some Softwares considering the daily motion of the Moon, while

> calculating Moons position for a particular point of time, while

others

> calculating more efficiently based on 12 hours motion? I am not

aware of

> such intracasies so please excuse me if I sound stupid.

>

> regards,

>

> bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " prafulla Vaman

Mendki "

> >

> > Dear Sunil

> > As you wish ,we will not discuss the issue in this forum.

> > But let me clarify the statement about computer programs.

> > Some computer programs which I have seen are incorrect because

> > each shows different results especially for moon.If they are

> > correct, then why they show different positions of moon?

> > why some programs donot follow Kepler's law?

> > I do not comment about programs which I have not seen.

> > Thanks.Discussion is closed.

> > Prafulla

> >

> > , Sunil

Bhattacharjya

> > sunil_bhattacharjya@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > I do not agree with you that all the computer softwares are

> > incorrect. Then there are many issues such as the date of Lord

> > Krishna, the Saptarshi Era tradition, which is still followed in

> > Kashmir and several other data, all point to the date of the

> > Mahabharata war in 3139 BCE. But to my feeling we should not

discuss

> > the issue any more in this forum as this issue has been closed

> > earlier. Please also refer to the well-thoughtout email of

bhaskarji

> > in this regard.

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 1/3/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > >

> > > Saturday, January 3, 2009, 2:40 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunilji

> > > The lunar eclipse and solar eclipse happened in 3008BC.

> > > This is proved by me in the book by mathematics using Kepler's

> > > law for moon and delta T calculations. (Because computer

softwares

> > > are incorrect).

> > > As I have stated earlier, There are many issues and it is

> > > not possible to discuss all by emails.

> > > But I thank you very much for interest shown.

> > > Prafulla

> > >

> > Bhattacharjya

> > > >

> > > > Dear Prafulla,

> > > >

> > > > The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the the

solar

> > > eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse,

happened

> > > in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too

cannot

> > > discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord

> > > Krishna's date also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.

> > > >

> > > >

<prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which

are

> > > > found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> > > > The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

> > > > Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> > > > I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

> > > >

> > > > Prafulla

> > > >

> > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war

was

> > > > fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in

> > BCE

> > > > and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord

> > Krishna's

> > > > date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord

Krishna at

> > > the

> > > > time of the Mahabharata war.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of

Mahabharata

> > > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > > Thanks for your interest.

> > > > > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > > > > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009-

3008BC

> > > > > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > > > > Prafulla

> > > > >

> > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > > > > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear friends

> > > > > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata

war

> > > > > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar

> > eclipse

> > > at

> > > > > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi

> > Newspaper

> > > > > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under

> > > column

> > > > > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > > > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > > > > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > > > > (English book also available)

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Prafullaji,

Though I have done 2 years of calculations of charts manually, but not

yet reached this stage of understanding what is written in this mail. I

have yet to complete another 2 years of trignometry based mathematics in

astrology , probably by the end of those two years I may get understand

somewhat of what is being described by you.

I just understood little bit of your post, but not much. Need to learn

some basic of astronomical calculations.

Thanks for your attempt to explain me.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

<prafulla_mendki wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji

> The questions raised by you are all answered in my book.

> But I can describe shortly here:

> Moon is slowly going away from earth.

> Therefore (average)sidereal month is slowly increaing as per

> Kepler's Law.

> Therefore average Synodic month is also slowly increasing.

> We can calculate (average)synodic month for any year in the past.

> Also we can calculate delta T for any year in the past.

> By using delta T ,we can do calculation of synodic month again.

> Thus we will get correct synodic month for any year in the past

> after taking both factors in to account.i.e.Kepler's Law and

> Delta T.

> Then we can do calculations and find out Tithi correctly on any

> date in the past.(Basicaly I try to find no moon day in the past)

> One Chinese astronomer has done calculations for me.He calculated

> synodic month by Kepler's Law.But he did not know delta T.

> So I did later part of delta T correction.

> When that was done it was found that Vyas was correct.

> Apart from Moon,all descriptions of other planets are also correct

> for the year 3009 -3008BC.

> (Kepler's Law is not required to be applied to them because

> their distances from Sun are not changing much)

> I have sold books in China also.

> For more information pl. contact on prafulla_mendki

> Prafulla

>

>

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> rajiventerprises@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Prafullaji and Sunilji,

> >

> > Just talking on the difference in various programs sighted by you,

> on

> > Moon positions. Is this difference due to the Keplers law, or is

> it due

> > to some Softwares considering the daily motion of the Moon, while

> > calculating Moons position for a particular point of time, while

> others

> > calculating more efficiently based on 12 hours motion? I am not

> aware of

> > such intracasies so please excuse me if I sound stupid.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " prafulla Vaman

> Mendki "

> > <prafulla_mendki@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil

> > > As you wish ,we will not discuss the issue in this forum.

> > > But let me clarify the statement about computer programs.

> > > Some computer programs which I have seen are incorrect because

> > > each shows different results especially for moon.If they are

> > > correct, then why they show different positions of moon?

> > > why some programs donot follow Kepler's law?

> > > I do not comment about programs which I have not seen.

> > > Thanks.Discussion is closed.

> > > Prafulla

> > >

> > > , Sunil

> Bhattacharjya

> > > sunil_bhattacharjya@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> > > >

> > > > I do not agree with you that all the computer softwares are

> > > incorrect. Then there are many issues such as the date of Lord

> > > Krishna, the Saptarshi Era tradition, which is still followed in

> > > Kashmir and several other data, all point to the date of the

> > > Mahabharata war in 3139 BCE. But to my feeling we should not

> discuss

> > > the issue any more in this forum as this issue has been closed

> > > earlier. Please also refer to the well-thoughtout email of

> bhaskarji

> > > in this regard.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 1/3/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > > > Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > > >

> > > > Saturday, January 3, 2009, 2:40 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunilji

> > > > The lunar eclipse and solar eclipse happened in 3008BC.

> > > > This is proved by me in the book by mathematics using Kepler's

> > > > law for moon and delta T calculations. (Because computer

> softwares

> > > > are incorrect).

> > > > As I have stated earlier, There are many issues and it is

> > > > not possible to discuss all by emails.

> > > > But I thank you very much for interest shown.

> > > > Prafulla

> > > >

> > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Prafulla,

> > > > >

> > > > > The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the the

> solar

> > > > eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse,

> happened

> > > > in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too

> cannot

> > > > discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord

> > > > Krishna's date also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > > There are many astronomical events described by Vyas which

> are

> > > > > found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> > > > > The combination of all events can not occure in other year.

> > > > > Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> > > > > I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

> > > > >

> > > > > Prafulla

> > > > >

> > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war

> was

> > > > > fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in

> 3102

> > > BCE

> > > > > and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord

> > > Krishna's

> > > > > date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord

> Krishna at

> > > > the

> > > > > time of the Mahabharata war.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of

> Mahabharata

> > > > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > > > Thanks for your interest.

> > > > > > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > > > > > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009-

> 3008BC

> > > > > > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > > > > > Prafulla

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Sunil

> > > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> > > > <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of Mahabharata

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear friends

> > > > > > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of Mahabharata

> war

> > > > > > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13, solar

> > > eclipse

> > > > at

> > > > > > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi

> > > Newspaper

> > > > > > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec 2008 ,under

> > > > column

> > > > > > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > > > > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co. in

> > > > > > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > > > > > (English book also available)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Kishore

I have not given full method of calculations.But as you seem to have

some doubts I am giving few more steps:

After finding synodic month of 3008BC, find out average synodic month

of last 5016 years(3008BC to 2008BC).

Then calculate number of full months in 5016 years.From full months

and average synodic month,calculate no of days.Then subtract delta T.

From the remaining days ,recalculate synodic month by dividing by

number of months.

This is a true average synodic month for last 5016 years.

Now this can be used to calculate " Tithi " on any day in the past.

I request to read my book before jumping to any conclusions.

There is at least one computer program which gives exactly same

position of moon as calculated by me.

I request not to jump to conclusions before reading my book.

There is another point also.

If a planet " A " has retrogated at position " B " when Moon was at " c "

and Sun was at " D " and at that time another planet was at " E "

such a event is very rare and can not happen again .

And if there are many such statements, about other planets also,

then such a combination of events can be only in one year.

And that was 3009BC-3008BC.

Prafulla

I am selling books not to make profit but to bring out the truth.

Prafulla

, " kishore patnaik "

<kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> Prafulla's methodology is correct but unfortunately, his

conclusions are

> wrong.

>

> We are calculating synodic month and then we apply the T

correction for that

> as

> we know that moon is slowly moving away from the earth. This

moment makes a

> good

> deal of difference because the moon is too near the earth on one

hand and

> also, the observations

> can become too precise because of this proximity.

>

> On the other hand, this lateral movement of the planets receding

either from

> earth or sun

> may not make much difference not only because they are distant

from sun (and

> thus, a small

> recession does not make a difference) but also, their observations-

> especially if they are mean

> positions- are not too accurate thus, ignoring the receding does

not make

> any difference at all.

>

> However, we have to remember that a 0.01% mistake in T correction

can move

> the years by

> almost 15 years or so and hence, the moot point becomes whether T

correction

> is all that correct, especially

> in the absense of emperical data.

>

> If I am not clear, I hope people like Srinivas and Sreenadh, who

are good at

> explaining things may kindly

> pitch in.

>

> I thank the members for such wonderful discussions because it mixes

> Mathematics (I am a post graduate in Mathes), Physics (My fav

subject at

> college), Astrology (my professional hobby) and Ancient Indian

History.

> (Another serious hobby of mine)

>

> Wow for that !:)

>

> regards,

>

> Kishore patnaik

>

> On 1/4/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji

> > The questions raised by you are all answered in my book.

> > But I can describe shortly here:

> > Moon is slowly going away from earth.

> > Therefore (average)sidereal month is slowly increaing as per

> > Kepler's Law.

> > Therefore average Synodic month is also slowly increasing.

> > We can calculate (average)synodic month for any year in the past.

> > Also we can calculate delta T for any year in the past.

> > By using delta T ,we can do calculation of synodic month again.

> > Thus we will get correct synodic month for any year in the past

> > after taking both factors in to account.i.e.Kepler's Law and

> > Delta T.

> > Then we can do calculations and find out Tithi correctly on any

> > date in the past.(Basicaly I try to find no moon day in the past)

> > One Chinese astronomer has done calculations for me.He calculated

> > synodic month by Kepler's Law.But he did not know delta T.

> > So I did later part of delta T correction.

> > When that was done it was found that Vyas was correct.

> > Apart from Moon,all descriptions of other planets are also

correct

> > for the year 3009 -3008BC.

> > (Kepler's Law is not required to be applied to them because

> > their distances from Sun are not changing much)

> > I have sold books in China also.

> > For more information pl. contact on

prafulla_mendki<prafulla_mendki%40.co.in>

> > Prafulla

> >

> > --- In

<%

40>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > <rajiventerprises@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Prafullaji and Sunilji,

> > >

> > > Just talking on the difference in various programs sighted by

you,

> > on

> > > Moon positions. Is this difference due to the Keplers law, or

is

> > it due

> > > to some Softwares considering the daily motion of the Moon,

while

> > > calculating Moons position for a particular point of time,

while

> > others

> > > calculating more efficiently based on 12 hours motion? I am not

> > aware of

> > > such intracasies so please excuse me if I sound stupid.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

<%

40>,

> > " prafulla Vaman

> > Mendki "

> > > <prafulla_mendki@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > As you wish ,we will not discuss the issue in this forum.

> > > > But let me clarify the statement about computer programs.

> > > > Some computer programs which I have seen are incorrect

because

> > > > each shows different results especially for moon.If they are

> > > > correct, then why they show different positions of moon?

> > > > why some programs donot follow Kepler's law?

> > > > I do not comment about programs which I have not seen.

> > > > Thanks.Discussion is closed.

> > > > Prafulla

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%

40>,

> > Sunil

> > Bhattacharjya

> > > > sunil_bhattacharjya@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I do not agree with you that all the computer softwares are

> > > > incorrect. Then there are many issues such as the date of

Lord

> > > > Krishna, the Saptarshi Era tradition, which is still

followed in

> > > > Kashmir and several other data, all point to the date of the

> > > > Mahabharata war in 3139 BCE. But to my feeling we should not

> > discuss

> > > > the issue any more in this forum as this issue has been

closed

> > > > earlier. Please also refer to the well-thoughtout email of

> > bhaskarji

> > > > in this regard.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 1/3/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki prafulla_mendki@

> > > > > Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > > > > To:

<%

40>

> > > > > Saturday, January 3, 2009, 2:40 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunilji

> > > > > The lunar eclipse and solar eclipse happened in 3008BC.

> > > > > This is proved by me in the book by mathematics using

Kepler's

> > > > > law for moon and delta T calculations. (Because computer

> > softwares

> > > > > are incorrect).

> > > > > As I have stated earlier, There are many issues and it is

> > > > > not possible to discuss all by emails.

> > > > > But I thank you very much for interest shown.

> > > > > Prafulla

> > > > >

> > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Prafulla,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The two eclipses before the Mahabharata war, where the

the

> > solar

> > > > > eclipse occurred on the 13th day after the Lunar eclipse,

> > happened

> > > > > in 3139 BCE and that did not happen in 3009-3008 BCE. I too

> > cannot

> > > > > discuss all the calculation details here. Moreover Lord

> > > > > Krishna's date also does not fit in 3008-3009 BCE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

Mahabharata

> > > > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:37 PM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > > > There are many astronomical events described by Vyas

which

> > are

> > > > > > found to be 100% true in the year 3009-3008BC.

> > > > > > The combination of all events can not occure in other

year.

> > > > > > Ifyou have different opinion,I can not help.

> > > > > > I can not discuss all events and mathematics here.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Prafulla

> > > > > >

> > > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Shri Prafulla,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We differ in the dates. I find that the Mahabharata war

> > was

> > > > > > fought in 3139 BCE. Lord Krishna left his mortal frame in

> > 3102

> > > > BCE

> > > > > > and the same day the Kailyuga started. I feel that Lord

> > > > Krishna's

> > > > > > date helps as the Matsya purana gives the age of Lord

> > Krishna at

> > > > > the

> > > > > > time of the Mahabharata war.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of

> > Mahabharata

> > > > > > > Friday, January 2, 2009, 5:50 AM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sunil

> > > > > > > Thanks for your interest.

> > > > > > > My book does not contain date of birth of ShriKrishna.

> > > > > > > It contains events from the Mahabharata War.i.e.3009-

> > 3008BC

> > > > > > > But I think it may be 31 st May 3052BC Gregarian.

> > > > > > > Prafulla

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

Sunil

> > > > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > > > <sunil_bhattacharjy a wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Shri Mendki,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What according to you is the date of Lord Krishna?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 1/1/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki

> > > > > <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...>

> > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Date of

Mahabharata

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > > > Thursday, January 1, 2009, 7:41 PM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear friends

> > > > > > > > My book " Mahabharata Yuddhakal " and date of

Mahabharata

> > war

> > > > > > > > i.e. 10th Sept 3008BC (Greg) ,Kartik Krishna 13,

solar

> > > > eclipse

> > > > > at

> > > > > > > > 213 deg (Vishakha/Anuradha) are mentioned in Marathi

> > > > Newspaper

> > > > > > > > Loksatta by Marathi Vigyan Parishad on 31 Dec

2008 ,under

> > > > > column

> > > > > > > > " Kutuhal " .

> > > > > > > > For more details contact prafulla_mendki@ .co.

in

> > > > > > > > Phone 0251-2209476

> > > > > > > > (English book also available)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Prafulla, I am not against you or your book or your calculations. I agree with you in the following aspects: a) your methodology b) that the events mentioned by you are so rare to be clubbed together that they can happen only

in one year. In view of this, T correction proves that what has been given in MBh is dead correct and what is more, it also proves that it happened 5000 years ago - within a range of say 60 years. However, you may not be totally accurate in pinpointing the year, in view of the points I have noted in my earlier mail. Your reply proves this aspect. I think your research is still vital.

We can continue the discussions, if you feel they are worth it. best regards, Kishore patnaik On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 5:16 PM, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki wrote:

Dear Kishore

I have not given full method of calculations.But as you seem to have

number of months.

Prafulla

Prafulla

, " kishore patnaik "

<kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

conclusions are

> wrong.

>

correction for that

> as

moment makes a

> good

hand and

> also, the observations

>

either from

> earth or sun

from sun (and

> thus, a small

not make

> any difference at all.

>

can move

> the years by

correction

>

are good at

> pitch in.

>

subject at

History.

>

>

> regards,

>

> Kishore patnaik

>

> On 1/4/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji

> > Kepler's Law.

> > after taking both factors in to account.i.e.Kepler's Law and

> > Delta T.

correct

prafulla_mendki<prafulla_mendki%40.co.in>

> > Prafulla

> >

> >

<%

40>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > >

> > >

> > >

you,

> > on

is

> > it due

while

while

> > others

> > aware of

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

<%

40>,

> > " prafulla Vaman

> > Mendki "

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil

because

> > > > Prafulla

> > > >

> > > >

<%

40>,

> > Sunil

> > Bhattacharjya

> > > > sunil_bhattacharjya@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

Lord

followed in

> > discuss

closed

> > bhaskarji

> > > > in this regard.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > > > >

<%

40>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunilji

Kepler's

> > softwares

> > > > > Prafulla

> > > > >

> > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

the

> > solar

> > happened

> > cannot

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

Mahabharata

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil

which

> > are

year.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Prafulla

> > > > > >

> > > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > was

> > 3102

> > > > BCE

> > > > Krishna's

> > Krishna at

> > > > > the

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > Mahabharata

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sunil

> > 3008BC

> > > > > > > Prafulla

> > > > > > >

Sunil

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

Mahabharata

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

Mahabharata

> > war

solar

> > > > eclipse

> > > > > at

> > > > Newspaper

2008 ,under

> > > > > column

in

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Patnaikji,

Now I know about your higher Mathematics background. I was already aware of

your  interest in Astrology and  Ancient Indian History etc.. At the degree

level I had Mathematics, Physics and Honours in Chemistry. My post-graduation

was in Chemistry the I did further research work in Chemistry. I had a stint of

higher Mathematics in the Atomic Energy training School before joining as a

scientist in that organisation. I have interest in in Ancient Indian History,

Indian Philosophy and Astrology but I must admit that my knowledge of astrology

is quite limited as compared to that of the many eminent astrologers in this

forum. In astronomy too I had to take the help of some of the eminent

astronomers, quite a few times.

Mathematics is a precise science. However in dating of the Mahabharata  war the

parameters that we consider must also be correct. In a previous mail I stated

that any date proposed for the Mahabharata war must satisfy several factors,

such as the date of Lord Krishna (Lord Krishna was 89 years old at the time of

the war according to the Matsya Purana), the date of death of the Pandavas

(which occurred when the Saptarshis went from Maghaa to the Ashlesha

nakshatra and that was 25 years after Lord Krishna left his mortal frame), the

Solar eclipse occurring on the 13th day of the Lunar eclipse before the

Mahabharata war, Bhishma's death as associated with the date of occurrence of

the Winter Solstice, the position of Jupiter, Saturn afflicting Rohini (at

around 180 degrees) and the other parameters mentioned by Vedavyasa.

Inspite of his claims I find that none of the above factors match with the date

given by Prafulla except the position of Saturn. I feel that it would be better

if you can help Prafulla discover the fallacy in his calculations. I have no

doubt that Prafulla is a seeker of the truth.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Sun, 1/4/09, kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09

Re: Re: Date of Mahabharata

Sunday, January 4, 2009, 5:35 AM

Dear Prafulla,

I am not against you or your book or your calculations.  I agree with you  in

the following aspects:   a) your methodology

b) that the events mentioned by you are so rare to be clubbed together that they

can happen only

in one year.

In view of this, T correction proves that what has been given in MBh is dead

correct and what is more, it also proves that  it happened 5000 years ago -

within a range of say 60 years.

However, you may not be totally  accurate in pinpointing the year, in view of

the points I have noted in my earlier mail. Your reply proves this aspect. I

think your research is still vital.

We can continue the discussions, if you feel they are worth it.

best regards,

Kishore patnaik

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 5:16 PM, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@

.co. in> wrote:

Dear Kishore

I have not given full method of calculations. But as you seem to have

number of months.

Prafulla

Prafulla

ancient_indian_ astrology, " kishore patnaik "

<kishorepatnaik09@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

conclusions are

> wrong.

>

correction for that

> as

moment makes a

> good

hand and

> also, the observations

>

either from

> earth or sun

from sun (and

> thus, a small

not make

> any difference at all.

>

can move

> the years by

correction

>

are good at

> pitch in.

>

subject at

History.

>

>

> regards,

>

> Kishore patnaik

>

> On 1/4/09, prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji

> > Kepler's Law.

> > after taking both factors in to account.i.e. Kepler's Law and

> > Delta T.

correct

prafulla_mendki@ ...<prafulla_mendki%40.co.in>

> > Prafulla

> >

> > --- In

ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology%

40. com>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > >

> > >

> > >

you,

> > on

is

> > it due

while

while

> > others

> > aware of

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

40. com>,

> > " prafulla Vaman

> > Mendki "

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil

because

> > > > Prafulla

> > > >

> > > > --- In

40. com>,

> > Sunil

> > Bhattacharjya

> > > > sunil_bhattacharjya @ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

Lord

followed in

> > discuss

closed

> > bhaskarji

> > > > in this regard.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Date of Mahabharata

> > > > > To:

40. com>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sunilji

Kepler's

> > softwares

> > > > > Prafulla

> > > > >

> > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

the

> > solar

> > happened

> > cannot

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

Mahabharata

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sunil

which

> > are

year.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Prafulla

> > > > > >

> > > > > Bhattacharjya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > was

> > 3102

> > > > BCE

> > > > Krishna's

> > Krishna at

> > > > > the

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > Mahabharata

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sunil

> > 3008BC

> > > > > > > Prafulla

> > > > > > >

Sunil

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

Mahabharata

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

Mahabharata

> > war

solar

> > > > eclipse

> > > > > at

> > > > Newspaper

2008 ,under

> > > > > column

in

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>