example)i know Mars is yogakaraka and i also know Rahu is vargotama,

but please if you have that patience help me to make the best

connections for understanding.

Warm regards,

Liana

Guest guest

Respected Neelam ji

Namaskar

Sure ,it can strt frm rahu -mars dasa itself and next dasa is of afflicted ( if too much afflicted then it is realy havoc ) Jupiter dasa and it is for 16 yrs ,if it is happenin during the prime time of life then imagine what is the fate of nativ .

thanks for ur commnts ,as u said the poison can b felt in many ways depending on the chart and severance of the planet jupiter afflicted .if it is only simple rahu -jupiter conjuction then still there may b way out .

regrds Prashanth nair

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Prashanth ji,> > *//there is no question of rules propounded by rishies going wrong ,it may b> our inability to see it in proper way or the feed back itself is wrong> unless the data is wrong in some way.//> > True. Even if the results look good and apparently combination seems> harmless, but the venom has to show at some stage. It could be in the dasha> and bhukti of Jup or rahu? or in dasha of associated planets. As you> suggest, sometimes the results are seen late in life like own progeny> poisoning your life.> > Thanks for your views.> > Regards> Neelam> *>

Guest guest

Namaste,

Of all the planets Buddha has least power.Buddha is less powerful than Mars;Mars

is less powerful than Sani;Sani is less powerful than Guru;Guru is less powerful

than Venus;Venus is less powerful than Chandr;Chandr is less powerful than

Surya;Surya has less power than Rahu / Ketu.

As per the general rule ,when a superior grha is associated with inferior grha

,the superior grha would deliver the subha / asubha phalam of their

associate(s) in addition to their own phala phalam.

(Reference " Sundarasekaram " - Tamil treaty).

With regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

prashanthnair999 <prashanthnair999 wrote:

respected Neelam ji

Namaskar

Thanks for ur initiative's in educating us on guru chandala yoga and other

various aspects of Hindu vedic astrology .

Tho Guruchandala yoga is a North indian term generaly and no texual support for

the term we using ( i feel so and later spread to everywhere ) according to

famous Bhava ,bhavesh and karaka methods of seeing the chart and seeing any

effects mainly used in south ( also every where ) this yoga has to hav a gr8

effect .As guru denotes various things in his Karakatwa .

But the problem we face in astro is it deals with a whole life so when it can

surface in individual native's life is a serious question and need to look as

chart as a whole .secret crimes or sins to very very personal affairs we may not

admit openly >it is like i got v v less marks in public exam but my father is so

rich and he buy one seat in some profession college for me and i am a

professional dgree holder after spending lot of money .Do u think i openly admit

it ??or my family or relatives .so unlike olden days these astrologers also has

so much limitations and less less chance of getting correct feed backs .

I rembr wat my guru said abt one old man ( who has this yoga ) whose life was

always happy and succesful but in last stages of his life he got cheated by

only one son who was very obedient always .

there is no question of rules propounded by rishies going wrong ,it may b our

inability to see it in proper way or the feed back itself is wrong unless the

data is wrong in some way .

hats off to u for ur hard efforts and pls keep it up tho u r busy other wise .

with deep regrds and respect

prashanth Nair

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> We have had some views on the Jup-rahu conjunction. Khuranaji presented the

> Lal Kitab perspective. We had one example from Dushyant ji to test some

> points, though the native has yet to get his Jup or Rahu dasha and face

> their music in reality.

>

> Here I am giving some views from the researches carried out by Sh. K N Rao

> and his group.

>

> - If Rahu is conjunct a malefic, it is bad, and if with two, it is worse

> and so on. But it is totally otherwise when conjunct a benefic. When Rahu is

> conjunct Jupiter it will fall in second category, specially in cases when

> Jupiter is also functional benefic.

> - The results of conjunction are dependent on the lordship of Jupiter in

> the chart and the house where conjunction occurs and will thus vary for each

> lagna.

> - Association of a benefic planet tones down the inauspiciousness of this

> yoga.

> - Weak Jupiter conjoined with Rahu and also afflicted by Saturn/mars,

> gives only daughters or more daughters than sons. Strength of Jupiter needs

> to be carefully ascertained for this result. Even if sons are born, they may

> not be ideal. Loss of progeny is also possible, if with other indications.

>

> Would appreciate if we can have more examples on the conjunction and its

> results.

> Renu ji where is your data bank?

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

a Lal Kitab Perspective

Dear Sathiyanarayana ji,

The comparative scale of strength of planets differs from parampara to parampara. According to the Lal Kitab tradition the comparative scale of planetary strength is :

Sun 9/9 [ i.e. nine out of nine ]

Moon 8/9

Venus 7/9

Jupiter 6/9

Mars 5/9

Mercury 4/9

Saturn 3/9

Rahu 2/9

Ketu 1/9

Sincerely,

S P Khurana

, Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 wrote:>> Namaste,> Of all the planets Buddha has least power.Buddha is less powerful than Mars;Mars is less powerful than Sani;Sani is less powerful than Guru;Guru is less powerful than Venus;Venus is less powerful than Chandr;Chandr is less powerful than Surya;Surya has less power than Rahu / Ketu.> As per the general rule ,when a superior grha is associated with inferior grha ,the superior grha would deliver the subha / asubha phalam of their associate(s) in addition to their own phala phalam.> (Reference "Sundarasekaram" - Tamil treaty).> > With regards,> D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.> > > prashanthnair999 prashanthnair999 wrote: > > respected Neelam ji > > Namaskar > > Thanks for ur initiative's in educating us on guru chandala yoga and other various aspects of Hindu vedic astrology .> > Tho Guruchandala yoga is a North indian term generaly and no texual support for the term we using ( i feel so and later spread to everywhere ) according to famous Bhava ,bhavesh and karaka methods of seeing the chart and seeing any effects mainly used in south ( also every where ) this yoga has to hav a gr8 effect .As guru denotes various things in his Karakatwa .> > But the problem we face in astro is it deals with a whole life so when it can surface in individual native's life is a serious question and need to look as chart as a whole .secret crimes or sins to very very personal affairs we may not admit openly >it is like i got v v less marks in public exam but my father is so rich and he buy one seat in some profession college for me and i am a professional dgree holder after spending lot of money .Do u think i openly admit it ??or my family or relatives .so unlike olden days these astrologers also has so much limitations and less less chance of getting correct feed backs .> I rembr wat my guru said abt one old man ( who has this yoga ) whose life was always happy and succesful but in last stages of his life he got cheated by only one son who was very obedient always .> > there is no question of rules propounded by rishies going wrong ,it may b our inability to see it in proper way or the feed back itself is wrong unless the data is wrong in some way .> > hats off to u for ur hard efforts and pls keep it up tho u r busy other wise .> > with deep regrds and respect > prashanth Nair > > > > , "neelam gupta" neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > We have had some views on the Jup-rahu conjunction. Khuranaji presented the> > Lal Kitab perspective. We had one example from Dushyant ji to test some> > points, though the native has yet to get his Jup or Rahu dasha and face> > their music in reality.> > > > Here I am giving some views from the researches carried out by Sh. K N Rao> > and his group.> > > > - If Rahu is conjunct a malefic, it is bad, and if with two, it is worse> > and so on. But it is totally otherwise when conjunct a benefic. When Rahu is> > conjunct Jupiter it will fall in second category, specially in cases when> > Jupiter is also functional benefic.> > - The results of conjunction are dependent on the lordship of Jupiter in> > the chart and the house where conjunction occurs and will thus vary for each> > lagna.> > - Association of a benefic planet tones down the inauspiciousness of this> > yoga.> > - Weak Jupiter conjoined with Rahu and also afflicted by Saturn/mars,> > gives only daughters or more daughters than sons. Strength of Jupiter needs> > to be carefully ascertained for this result. Even if sons are born, they may> > not be ideal. Loss of progeny is also possible, if with other indications.> > > > Would appreciate if we can have more examples on the conjunction and its> > results.> > Renu ji where is your data bank?> > > > Regards> > Neelam> >>

Guest guest

Without prejudice to Bhaskarji,

I know a person with Mars + Rahu in the 7th house of Cancer Lagna. These are the observations :

1 Father is drunkard. 10th house Lord Mars with Rahu.

2 Rowdy language as Mars aspects 2nd house of Leo. Sun also in Leo. Speech incites people to be aggresive - against the Jataka.

3 Mars , lord of the 5th house. It interchanges with Jupiter in 5th house. This interchange gives Jupiter debilitation. The above creates fear in the stomach. Whenever there is anxiety

there is problems in the stomach.

4. Decieving person. Rahu & Mangal have same degrees.

5. Bad for child's health. see pt 3

6 May face assault or injury due to fire.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Wed, 3/12/08, blulisan <blulisan wrote:

blulisan <blulisan Re: Guru-Rahu Rendezvous Date: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008, 4:06 AM

Dear Baskarji,If i am permited i would like to ask if it count, or how muchimportant is an Rahu Mars aspect in a natal chart (in cancer lagna forexample)i know Mars is yogakaraka and i also know Rahu is vargotama,but please if you have that patience help me to make the bestconnections for understanding.Warm regards,Liana

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Respected Madam,

Thanks for the data. The data of the chart will help us only when you give us the events of her life during Rahu or Jupiter dasha. or her general nature so that the effect of Rahu/Jupiter effect can be seen.

Thanks

Guest guest

Dear Liana,

One cannot say anything with confidence till the horoscope is checked and

some events verified for correctness. However for a general note I would say

that your friend has a good horoscope with a strong lagna aspected by LL

moon who is herself strong having dhurdhara, amala and gajkesari yoga and an

exalted and digbali sun in 10H aspected by jupiter. Venus, the 4L and 11L is

exalted in 9H of bhagya. 6L/9L Jupiter, YK mars and 3L/12L mercury are

vargottam. There is an exchange of two benefics Jup and venus, lords of sukh

and bhagya, ensuring good results. Overall planets are bound to give good

results. A good professional rise, status and a good life are promised.

There are however, indications that there might be sudden changes in life,

like transfers, job changes, etc and sudden problems may spring up. Saturn,

the 7L and dispositor of LL moon is in 6H and debilitates in navamsha while

coinjoined with moon. This gives her cause for depression and melancholy. It

could be through relationships which do not work as per her wishes. Saturn's

period would now bring those issues to the forefront.

Jupiter is retrograde, weak and in sandhi, represents more of 3H in bhav

chalit, (weakness though gets mitigated to some extent by its vargottam

status). Rahu is strong in its own nakshatra in the rashi of an exalted

venus and is capable of giving good results, but definitely saps one of the

vital force by the end of his dasha.

Jup-rahu conjunction, expressing in formative years, could've given her some

unconventional subjects of study. She might've studied away for home. (see

D-4). Jup-rahu combination could've given problem in conception or

childbirth, or no children. In libra, aspected by ketu and sun and Jupiter

as 6L could also give her surgery for RH problems. 5H in papkatri, 5L in 8H

with a weak afflicted karak Jupiter, 8L from 5th, mercury debilitates

in 5thfrom 5

th with 12L and 7L venus and karak Jupiter weak with Rahu. Saptamsha 5/11

axis is also afflicted.

Your feedback will be important to study the conjunction in any further

details.

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear neelamji,

I think there is some incorrectness in your data. I am gettign Virgo lagna as enumerated by Liana.

On 03/12/2008, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear Liana,One cannot say anything with confidence till the horoscope is checked andsome events verified for correctness. However for a general note I would saythat your friend has a good horoscope with a strong lagna aspected by LL

moon who is herself strong having dhurdhara, amala and gajkesari yoga and anexalted and digbali sun in 10H aspected by jupiter. Venus, the 4L and 11L isexalted in 9H of bhagya. 6L/9L Jupiter, YK mars and 3L/12L mercury are

vargottam. There is an exchange of two benefics Jup and venus, lords of sukhand bhagya, ensuring good results. Overall planets are bound to give goodresults. A good professional rise, status and a good life are promised.

There are however, indications that there might be sudden changes in life,like transfers, job changes, etc and sudden problems may spring up. Saturn,the 7L and dispositor of LL moon is in 6H and debilitates in navamsha while

coinjoined with moon. This gives her cause for depression and melancholy. Itcould be through relationships which do not work as per her wishes. Saturn'speriod would now bring those issues to the forefront.

Jupiter is retrograde, weak and in sandhi, represents more of 3H in bhavchalit, (weakness though gets mitigated to some extent by its vargottamstatus). Rahu is strong in its own nakshatra in the rashi of an exalted

venus and is capable of giving good results, but definitely saps one of thevital force by the end of his dasha.Jup-rahu conjunction, expressing in formative years, could've given her someunconventional subjects of study. She might've studied away for home. (see

D-4). Jup-rahu combination could've given problem in conception orchildbirth, or no children. In libra, aspected by ketu and sun and Jupiteras 6L could also give her surgery for RH problems. 5H in papkatri, 5L in 8H

with a weak afflicted karak Jupiter, 8L from 5th, mercury debilitatesin 5thfrom 5th with 12L and 7L venus and karak Jupiter weak with Rahu. Saptamsha 5/11axis is also afflicted.Your feedback will be important to study the conjunction in any further

details.RegardsNeelam -- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593

astrosumitbajaj.blogspot.com Id: sumitbajaj2000

Guest guest

Dear Sumit ji,Thanks. You're right, I entered wrong coordinates. But now I am getting Libra lagna. Let me put up the modified readings after confirming the lagna.RegardsNeelam

2008/12/3 Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000

Dear neelamji,

I think there is some incorrectness in your data. I am gettign Virgo lagna as enumerated by Liana.

Dear Liana,One cannot say anything with confidence till the horoscope is checked andsome events verified for correctness. However for a general note I would saythat your friend has a good horoscope with a strong lagna aspected by LL

moon who is herself strong having dhurdhara, amala and gajkesari yoga and anexalted and digbali sun in 10H aspected by jupiter. Venus, the 4L and 11L isexalted in 9H of bhagya. 6L/9L Jupiter, YK mars and 3L/12L mercury are

vargottam. There is an exchange of two benefics Jup and venus, lords of sukhand bhagya, ensuring good results. Overall planets are bound to give goodresults. A good professional rise, status and a good life are promised.

There are however, indications that there might be sudden changes in life,like transfers, job changes, etc and sudden problems may spring up. Saturn,the 7L and dispositor of LL moon is in 6H and debilitates in navamsha while

coinjoined with moon. This gives her cause for depression and melancholy. Itcould be through relationships which do not work as per her wishes. Saturn'speriod would now bring those issues to the forefront.

Jupiter is retrograde, weak and in sandhi, represents more of 3H in bhavchalit, (weakness though gets mitigated to some extent by its vargottamstatus). Rahu is strong in its own nakshatra in the rashi of an exalted

venus and is capable of giving good results, but definitely saps one of thevital force by the end of his dasha.Jup-rahu conjunction, expressing in formative years, could've given her someunconventional subjects of study. She might've studied away for home. (see

D-4). Jup-rahu combination could've given problem in conception orchildbirth, or no children. In libra, aspected by ketu and sun and Jupiteras 6L could also give her surgery for RH problems. 5H in papkatri, 5L in 8H

with a weak afflicted karak Jupiter, 8L from 5th, mercury debilitatesin 5thfrom 5th with 12L and 7L venus and karak Jupiter weak with Rahu. Saptamsha 5/11axis is also afflicted.Your feedback will be important to study the conjunction in any further

details.RegardsNeelam -- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593

Guest guest

Dear All,

I am posting an interesting exercise to

tickle your grey cells. One member has sent me the details of a native who has

Jup-Rahu conjunction. He also has a Mars-Saturn conjunction.He was born on 29th February 1944 in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. I am giving some details which I have about him.

He is a very successful nuclear

scientist.He is very wealthy,He has 5 sons and 1 daughterHe survived an assassination attempt on him

(3 shots in upper chest)He left his family home in October 2006Recently on 7th November 2008 has remarried someone half his age

He has major problems with his sons Personally he has undergone a lot of troubles

to self and family, death of father, wife and half a dozen close lifelong

friends.

Can we fix his lagna with this info? If

yes, what could be the lagna of this person?

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

I would have enjoyed and loved to do this, but am at office just now,

with the software which I use, at home, and also leaving out of town,

for a marriage day after tomorrow, so lots of work to complete.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> I am posting an interesting exercise to tickle your grey cells. One

> has sent me the details of a native who has Jup-Rahu conjunction. He

also

> has a Mars-Saturn conjunction.

> He was born on 29th February 1944 in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. I am

giving

> some details which I have about him.

>

> - He is a very successful nuclear scientist.

> - He is very wealthy,

> - He has 5 sons and 1 daughter

> - He survived an assassination attempt on him (3 shots in upper chest)

> - He left his family home in October 2006

> - Recently on 7th November 2008 has remarried someone half his age

> - He has major problems with his sons

> - Personally he has undergone a lot of troubles to self and family,

death

> of father, wife and half a dozen close lifelong friends.

>

> *Can we fix his lagna with this info? If yes, what could be the lagna

of

> this person?*

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

To my study it could be Kanya lagna.

Vishal--- On Wed, 3/12/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Guru-Rahu Rendezvous Date: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008, 4:03 PM

Dear All,

I am posting an interesting exercise to tickle your grey cells. One member has sent me the details of a native who has Jup-Rahu conjunction. He also has a Mars-Saturn conjunction.He was born on 29th February 1944 in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. I am giving some details which I have about him.

He is a very successful nuclear scientist.

He is very wealthy,

He has 5 sons and 1 daughter

He survived an assassination attempt on him (3 shots in upper chest)

He left his family home in October 2006

Recently on 7th November 2008 has remarried someone half his age

He has major problems with his sons

Personally he has undergone a lot of troubles to self and family, death of father, wife and half a dozen close lifelong friends.

Can we fix his lagna with this info? If yes, what could be the lagna of this person?

RegardsNeelam

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Members,Please give your reasons in brief for selecting a particular lagna. It'll greatly help our understanding.RegardsNeelam2008/12/3 vishal sood <vishvcs

Dear Neelam ji,

To my study it could be Kanya lagna.

Vishal--- On Wed, 3/12/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Guru-Rahu Rendezvous

Date: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008, 4:03 PM

Dear All,

I am posting an interesting exercise to tickle your grey cells. One member has sent me the details of a native who has Jup-Rahu conjunction. He also has a Mars-Saturn conjunction.He was born on 29th February 1944 in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. I am giving some details which I have about him.

He is very wealthy,

Personally he has undergone a lot of troubles to self and family, death of father, wife and half a dozen close lifelong friends.

Can we fix his lagna with this info? If yes, what could be the lagna of this person?

RegardsNeelam

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

hare ramakrishna

dear Neelam ji

pls try cancer lagna ,to make 100 % sure ,u hav to go tru all features to events .and tally it with dasa s too .Try Birth timing as 4.30 to 4.45 PM

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I am posting an interesting exercise to tickle your grey cells. One member> has sent me the details of a native who has Jup-Rahu conjunction. He also> has a Mars-Saturn conjunction.> He was born on 29th February 1944 in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. I am giving> some details which I have about him.> > - He is a very successful nuclear scientist.> - He is very wealthy,> - He has 5 sons and 1 daughter> - He survived an assassination attempt on him (3 shots in upper chest)> - He left his family home in October 2006> - Recently on 7th November 2008 has remarried someone half his age> - He has major problems with his sons> - Personally he has undergone a lot of troubles to self and family, death> of father, wife and half a dozen close lifelong friends.> > *Can we fix his lagna with this info? If yes, what could be the lagna of> this person?*> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Similar to the particulars you have given here is a horoscope of my friend :

Date of Birth : 23rd February, 1944

Jupiter and Rahu Lin 12th H.

Saturn and Mars in 10th

There is nothing extraordinary in his life. All along he is a government

servant. Smooth going life-neither rich nor poor, middle class. Not more

ambitious-content and peaceful. Met with an accident in his left leg very

recently in 1st of March, 2008.

This may be useful for comparative analysis.

Hari.Venkataraman

--- On Wed, 3/12/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Guru-Rahu Rendezvous Date: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008, 4:03 PM

Dear All,

He is very wealthy,

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,I have been given an approximate time within 15 minutes and with that lagna falls on the sandhi between two rashis. But I just thought we could try it as an exercise in the group and see if we can get to one of those rashis in the ascendant. Thanks for your input. Let us see how others judge this.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna ,

Dear Neelam ji

sure ,it is possible even i was expecting an error of 11 to 12 minits .

but i think it is in cacer only may b in Aaramba Navamsa .

Rest we hav to do with body features ,color ( depends on desa/kal /patra ) and other looks .Like Nose may b small .Then we hav to tally with max events .

all this was frm a quick glance on chart with some events u mentioned .

Thanks for ur views and time

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > I have been given an approximate time within 15 minutes and with that lagna> falls on the sandhi between two rashis. But I just thought we could try it> as an exercise in the group and see if we can get to one of those rashis in> the ascendant. Thanks for your input. Let us see how others judge this.> > Regards> Neelam>

Guest guest

Hello neelamji,

Thank u for posting an inquisitive query. Since early death of wife and father has happend... Ketu-Venus must be related with 7th House. So narrowing down my options, 7th house rashi would be 2,6 or 10. So the ascendant would be either 4,8 or 12. Since lots of sons are there, Jupiter should be strong and in favourable nakshatra. Jupiter is in mercury nakshatra. If we take lagna as 4 or 8, then Mercury becomes lord of 12th and 8th respectively. In 12 lagna, mercury is lord of 4th and 7th both kendra (although 12th to 5th house). But lets for a time being stick the lagna to 12.

Howevr, in the Pisces lagna, moon in 2nd house is in Venus nakshatra. It cannot make a person extraordinariy rich. Making the ascendant at the fag end around 28-29 degree, moon comes in sun nakshatra. Since he is a nuclear scientist, Saturn and involvement of Rahu and 6th house should be there. Moon is in suns nakshatra 6L, Saturn aspecting 5th house, can make it possible. Sun aspected by saturn, in 12th house makes it weak for father.

My call is that its Pisces Ascendant.

Thanx & regards

Dear All,

He is very wealthy,

RegardsNeelam

-- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

First, I am a new member. Astrology is my hobby not profession. I

have been following messages for long time by learned members like

you. Here is my analysis-

The moon was in Bharani nakshatra till 8.50am , then moved to

krittika that day. So if the native was born in the morning, his star

was bharani, possible as Bharani nakshatra could very well fit his

nuclear scientist background

His BT could be around 1.00 AM, falling in Vrischika lagna. His 10L

Sun in 4th with mercury in kumbha, also Sun in kumbha navamsa gives a

scientific profession

His LL in 7th alongwith saturn, could give him more than one

marriage, also a position that threatens death of first wife. LL in

7th (maraka sthana) It is possible he was born in the lagna sandhi of

vrishicka-dhanus. These could have caused attempts on his life, was

this in his Jupiter dasa?

He has Jup-Rahu conjunction in 9th. He already passed both mahadasa.

Rahu dasa could have been very tough for him, possibly when he saw

his father's death.

His 5L jupiter also putrakaraka, afflicted with rahu has given

troubles from sons.

In Oct 2006, he was running Jupiter dasa, Jupiter in 10th, lord of

5th, possibly made him leave home.

In Nov 2008, he was on Sat/sat, and the favorable transits gave him a

second marriage.

Hope to see further analysis on this

Ram Singh

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> I am posting an interesting exercise to tickle your grey cells. One

> has sent me the details of a native who has Jup-Rahu conjunction.

He also

> has a Mars-Saturn conjunction.

> He was born on 29th February 1944 in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. I am

giving

> some details which I have about him.

>

> - He is a very successful nuclear scientist.

> - He is very wealthy,

> - He has 5 sons and 1 daughter

> - He survived an assassination attempt on him (3 shots in upper

chest)

> - He left his family home in October 2006

> - Recently on 7th November 2008 has remarried someone half his

> - He has major problems with his sons

> - Personally he has undergone a lot of troubles to self and

family, death

> of father, wife and half a dozen close lifelong friends.

>

> *Can we fix his lagna with this info? If yes, what could be the

lagna of

> this person?*

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

Thank you for reply, now in this message i will come to continue with

some details.

My friend was married two times, the first time on 1977 and she

divorced after 6 years (in 1983) when she also changed her residence

far from natal place.

The second marriage on 1985 and divorce from this marriage came in

july 1996.

She lost some pregnancies, but her first child, a girl was born on

aigust 1985.

Second chils, a boy was born in april 1991.

As profession she is engineer,but she functioned as teacher since jan

1984 until june 1994. From 1994 she became Human resources chief until

2004 since her professional falling started. Now she has simply govt. job.

She had surgery on 2007, hysterectomy.

In july 2006 she father expired.

In previous message i suggested her DOB as:

May, 9th, 1958, 15:08 44N23 27E50

timezone GMT+2

Today after i have spoken to her she said her hour of birth is 15:53.

Personally i have checked it with western astrology tools of

rectifying, but i can not say i am 100% sure.

She seems to have virgo lagna in jyotish system.

I would like to mention we don't want or need a reading for her but by

your willing explain the Rahu Guru conjuntion, as Guru is in a weak

situation.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Liana

Guest guest

Namaste Ms. Neelam ji,

Is there any data on the life events of this gentleman....

- Was there any financial benefit to the native's father after his birth ??

- Was there any change of residence after birth of the native.... 3-5 yrs after his birth ?

- Events on his education, career start / change of residence / date of marriage / children's birth data...

Without event details, difficult to fix the lagna..... or it will be a wild guess. { Possible Lagna - Aquarius / Cancer}

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Neelam Gupta,

In the case you have mentioned below [DOB 29 Feb 44] and in the case given byVenkataraman hariji [DOB 23 Feb 44-leo lagna], Guru had moved into Leo and has enterd Cancer in retrograde motion. Eventhough technically Guru and Rahu are in the same rasi, can we take it as the yoga under discussion? Certainly Guru and Rahu have already met in Cancer rasi earlier prior to the birth of these persons. According one book, when planet moves into a new rasi in normal motion and moves back in retrogade motion into previous rasi, for all practical purpose of giving effects, it should be considered to be in the new rasi. So Guru should be giving effects as if it is in Leo rasi. Is Guru Chandal Yoga really applicable here?

This is just a doubt and kindly clarify.

Regards,

Col.Chandran

--- On Wed, 12/3/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Guru-Rahu Rendezvous Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 10:33 AM

Dear All,

He is very wealthy,

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,Sorry I do not have more details on this. I know we might end it up as a guessing game. But I thought we must try 'at a glance' type of exercises without getting into too many details. At least we have 3-4 broad parameters for judging. I hope more members come up with their judgment or guess.

I'll reveal the lagna in a day or two.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Ram ji and group,Welcome to the group. Good to see you participating with a thought-provoking discussion. Although this exercise is based on non-specifics, but I am sure, there would be indications if we look closely that would help us to zero on the lagna. At least we have 4-5 events of life in hand.

One important difference as you mention is the variation in the position of moon.

Rashis 8/9/10/11/12 rise while moon is bharni in aries Rashis 1/2/3/4 rise while moon is in krittika in aries

Rashis 5/6/7 rise when

moon is in krittika and Taurus.We could surely work with the process of elimination.

Major events that we

are banking on are:

Native is a nuclear

scientist

He is very rich

He has many sons but does not have a cordial relationship with them

He has done two marriagesHe has seen death of

his father, wife and many friends.

Understandably, karaks Jup, venus and sun for children, wife and father respectively, are afflicted. Jupiter retrograde in R/K axis and aspected by saturn, ven in R/K and sun disposited and aspected by Saturn. Whatever be the lagna, karaks are afflicted. Now we can look for additional affliction for houses and houselords..

Let us try and see if it is possible to get the right lagna with this information.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Col Chandran,

//when planet moves into a new rasi in normal motion and moves back in

retrogade motion into previous rasi, for all practical purpose of

giving effects, it should be considered to be in the new rasi.//

I think this is not applicable for natal charts. It can only be

considered in transits when it is known as fallen or heen planet and

if malefic, it would be more malefic.

For natal fixed position, Jupiter would be considered conjunct Rahu

and will give its effects as in cancer only. Though the results of a

retrograde planet have to be ascertained with caution whether in yoga

or otherwise.