Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Planets speak...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji, feedback below:

You re right Jupiterian qualities dominate over Venusian ones. A very

strong personality. Not particularly lucky or religious but

extremely 'dharmic'. Works hard. Lag/moon receive asp of Sa too.

//How was her mars MD for family and children? Anything special?//

Not been lucky in love. No children. Married in Jan 1994 during Moon

dasa. Put her husband thru college. Divorced in Jan 1998 during Mars

dasa.

rgds, Su

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Su,

>

> Thanks for the example.

> Jupiter is LL in 9H with another benefic, aspecting lagna and 8L

moon in it.

> Jupiter also becomes the rashish, so in control of body and mind.

Such a

> jupiter, also karak in 9H, would make her lucky, religious, learned

and

> philanthropic. Jup-ven in Leo surely represent magnanimity and she

will be

> big hearted and generous. She would be having more of jupiterian

traits in

> her as Jup is stronger than Ven who is 6/11 lord and a functional

malefic.

> She has left behind venus dasha in her childhood and has yet to see

the MD

> of Jupiter. How was her mars MD for family and children? Anything

special?

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji,

The discussion under

this thread is on Jup-ven conjunction. Although we are digressing from it, but

we can discuss the good points raised by you. Regarding the analysis of a horoscope, we have guidance from the system,

but we all observe, read and interpret in our own different ways. it would not matter if we reach the same conclusion. Here I am putting my views on the points raised by you. Other learned members may also comment on the same.

//you have mention that

Sun+Mars+Ketu are occupy 10th house from Moon, which is strong point to become

a Doctor, but these all of three planets are Agnikark and Leo is also Agnikark

than natal should have a Karma for Agni or related to fire.//We understand that lagna is physical self,

moon is mental inclination, and sun is the inner call or purpose of the soul.

Here we see that from lagna a strong mercury in own house giving it the desired

strength to proceed with karma. See that mercury is also in sun's nakshatra,

making the individual lucky to be able to do so. Being hemmed from 9/11 house

planets, it is getting strengthened. The mental inclination for karma is shown

by the trio in leo. If it is fiery and in fixed sign, it shows the resolve and

will of the native to fulfil it. Given these indications, the final issue can be

clinched by the dasha only. Most probably at the time of admission the native

will be in Ketu-sun which will support not only karma, but also luck for doing

it.

//Saturn is 3rd from 3rd

house so nullify the effect of third house lord in fifth. secondly Saturn

occupy Mars house which (Mars)occupy 9th house (Trikon lord in other

Trikon). Saturn relation with Mars reflected for surgery. Again Saturn also

represent Iron equipment or surgery equipments.//Nullify the effect of 3L in fifth? I don't

get it. By the principle of bhavat bhavam, this planet will represent sookshm

results of 3H. We may say that efforts of the native are directed in 5H. Now 3L,

not very happy in 5H, would harm the 5H and also its own efforts will not get a

conducive ground and environment. Regarding 2H, again with the same logic, we

see a debilitated 2L in 5H of children, means an obstruction in adding to the

family by way of children.

//As per Moon lagna 2nd, 5th house lord in 12th, it

means 2nd & 5th house which represent education, have not use or

can't use his education. Jupiter also Karak for money and as 2nd, 5th lord

again for money, in 12th. That means Natal will be facing shortage of money. But now we

know he is Doctor and rich enough. Than how you can judge by Moon Lagna this

chart?//Again it depends on how you see it. Whenever

2L is in 12L, it would mean money coming from 12H, if both 2L and 12H are

strong and other dhan yogas are present. We cannot see in isolation. Jupiter is

also the LL, which we cannot forget. Regarding education also, 5L in 12H would

also mean studying abroad or away from home. When 12L comes to any house, that

brings loss to that house and that too only regarding lagna.

//From janam Lagna 7th house is effected by Saturn and

Rahu which makes delay for marriage, from Moon lagna 7th lord in 12th and 5th

house in Papkritnee Yoga between Rahu and Saturn. Again 5th lord in 12th. As

per my view these are some position to delay for marriage and child.//Agreed with the first part. But 5L in 12H

is not a cause of delay in childbirth though it gives indications of a

difficult birth, with medical intervention, or as in this case, with moon in

scorpio, it can mean a caesarean birth, etc.Basic principle that I would see at a

glance is, planet in 5H. A debilitated saturn should and would slow down 5H

results. If not, then we look for why not? If yes, then we support with other

indications as you're saying.

//But from janm Lagna 5th house is looking by Jupiter

and Venus which give him wife and child.// Sure, Jupiter's aspect has ensured children.

Jupiter is also the LL and 4L of happiness. It is also 2L/5L from moon.Hope I am able to make myself clear.Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear madam,

Beg to differ. Both r acharya's but Jupiter respects the means as well as the end, whereas the influence of Venus does endow lots of similar qualities, but does not remove the Mooh or desires.

With Mooh Atmagyan is not possible. So herein lies the difference.

Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Sat, 18/10/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Planets speak... Date: Saturday, 18 October, 2008, 2:31 PM

Dear All,I thank everyone for sharing their wisdom on Guru-Shukra conjunction. Such discussions do help in understanding the planets, and hence, better predictive ability. Both are Gurus, both are great benefics and great bestowers. I am sure the discussions would have clarified a lot of doubts.

What we are discussing is the basic nature of these planets and the combination. How exactly it'll manifest in a chart and what kind of results will prevail will depend a lot also on the lagna, moon and sun and the other planetary influences.

I do not know how and when Venus came to represent dainyas, as I do not find anything rakshas-like in venus. Adverse influences and afflictions can make a guru also dainya. It seems in Rig Veda, original deity Shukracharya is divine and represents Indra, Agni and Varuna, etc. In Taittirya Brahmana, Asu is breadth of Prajapati and when it became alive, asuras were created. So it remains a part of divine manifestation.

They are two gurus with different ideologies. Different ideologies, but leading to the same path and so they unite blissfully in pisces.

In today's life, Venus can be a lover of beauty, women, finer sensibilities, luxuries, easy life, etc. But venus is also knowing of self through breath, through meditation. It is important to have a strong and energetic venus to get into a process of knowing self. How the process starts and who is instrumental in this awakening, will depend on the placement of venus and Jupiter wrt lagna. The poetry, the creative impulses, paintings, come under the domain of venus as it gives new insight and a different perception to the life process.

An exchange provides a better platform for working of the two gurus, specially the tau-pisces and sagi-libra exchange (why?). If anyone has seen the working of an exchange of Jupiter and venus in fiery and airy signs connected with lagna, will understand what I mean. A flash of divine manifestation, a vision concretised and put down for the mortal world is the work of a poet or a painter. This is also the beauty of Jup and venus working together.

There is another very important result of this combination, if not afflicted. The life of a person changes through venus, the inner realisation. It could be through a work of art which illuminates the sensitivity, it could be a poetry that strikes the inner chord, or it could be woman, wife or partner or friend. But somewhere venus becomes instrumental for inner change.

I am reminded of a very beautiful and potent ven-jup combination of Abraham Lincoln. I think he had venus-jup combination in Pisces. Some of the manifestations of this combination in his life are:

Abraham Lincoln's religious views were unorthodox. His law partner reported that Lincoln wrote a tract arguing against church doctrines as he heard them, and a friend threw it into a fire to save Lincoln's reputation. Lincoln's objections were in alignment with the deeper teachings of yoga.

Ever since he was a boy, Lincoln used to spontaneously meditate. His wife once hit him with a piece of wood after he had gone so deep within, he didn't hear her speaking!

He had control over his breath. As a young man Lincoln was lifting and carrying a 600-pound chicken coop, tossing a heckler a dozen feet, etc. He had tapped into pranayama, and energy control.

He was Yogi like in other ways also, perfecting the practice of self-study or introspection, he could receive divine signals. It is probably this position and this made him for see his own death in a dream or vision.

Abraham Lincoln was curious about psychics and mediums, starting with a visit to a fortune teller in New Orleans, and continuing through his years as president, when after the death of Lincoln's son Willie, his wife brought mediums to the White House.We can have more illustrative examples of this combination showing how its has performed in real life. I think Sardar Patel also had this combination in 10H with sun and mercury, which made him a great statesman.

RegardsNeelamSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjeev ji,Both are Gurus with different idealogies, agreed.But end of Moh is also through living out the moh. This is what a good venus will ultimately lead you to, giving you the secret wisdom.

It is a difference in approach. Everyone one has to reach the 12H and all the 9 planets are needed to play their respective roles in this. In fact you can catch hold of any planet, or your AK and use its path to attain liberation. It is perfectly fine.

Importance of Venusian way to reach the ultimate is something like OSHO's path. RegardsNeelam2008/10/19 chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv

Dear madam,

Beg to differ. Both r acharya's but Jupiter respects the means as well as the end, whereas the influence of Venus does endow lots of similar qualities, but does not remove the Mooh or desires.

With Mooh Atmagyan is not possible. So herein lies the difference.

Chiranjiv Mehta

--- On Sat, 18/10/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Planets speak...

Date: Saturday, 18 October, 2008, 2:31 PM

Dear All,I thank everyone for sharing their wisdom on Guru-Shukra conjunction. Such discussions do help in understanding the planets, and hence, better predictive ability. Both are Gurus, both are great benefics and great bestowers. I am sure the discussions would have clarified a lot of doubts.

What we are discussing is the basic nature of these planets and the combination. How exactly it'll manifest in a chart and what kind of results will prevail will depend a lot also on the lagna, moon and sun and the other planetary influences.

I do not know how and when Venus came to represent dainyas, as I do not find anything rakshas-like in venus. Adverse influences and afflictions can make a guru also dainya. It seems in Rig Veda, original deity Shukracharya is divine and represents Indra, Agni and Varuna, etc. In Taittirya Brahmana, Asu is breadth of Prajapati and when it became alive, asuras were created. So it remains a part of divine manifestation.

They are two gurus with different ideologies. Different ideologies, but leading to the same path and so they unite blissfully in pisces.

In today's life, Venus can be a lover of beauty, women, finer sensibilities, luxuries, easy life, etc. But venus is also knowing of self through breath, through meditation. It is important to have a strong and energetic venus to get into a process of knowing self. How the process starts and who is instrumental in this awakening, will depend on the placement of venus and Jupiter wrt lagna. The poetry, the creative impulses, paintings, come under the domain of venus as it gives new insight and a different perception to the life process.

An exchange provides a better platform for working of the two gurus, specially the tau-pisces and sagi-libra exchange (why?). If anyone has seen the working of an exchange of Jupiter and venus in fiery and airy signs connected with lagna, will understand what I mean. A flash of divine manifestation, a vision concretised and put down for the mortal world is the work of a poet or a painter. This is also the beauty of Jup and venus working together.

There is another very important result of this combination, if not afflicted. The life of a person changes through venus, the inner realisation. It could be through a work of art which illuminates the sensitivity, it could be a poetry that strikes the inner chord, or it could be woman, wife or partner or friend. But somewhere venus becomes instrumental for inner change.

I am reminded of a very beautiful and potent ven-jup combination of Abraham Lincoln. I think he had venus-jup combination in Pisces. Some of the manifestations of this combination in his life are:

Abraham Lincoln's religious views were unorthodox. His law partner reported that Lincoln wrote a tract arguing against church doctrines as he heard them, and a friend threw it into a fire to save Lincoln's reputation. Lincoln's objections were in alignment with the deeper teachings of yoga.

Ever since he was a boy, Lincoln used to spontaneously meditate. His wife once hit him with a piece of wood after he had gone so deep within, he didn't hear her speaking!

He had control over his breath. As a young man Lincoln was lifting and carrying a 600-pound chicken coop, tossing a heckler a dozen feet, etc. He had tapped into pranayama, and energy control.

He was Yogi like in other ways also, perfecting the practice of self-study or introspection, he could receive divine signals. It is probably this position and this made him for see his own death in a dream or vision.

Abraham Lincoln was curious about psychics and mediums, starting with a visit to a fortune teller in New Orleans, and continuing through his years as president, when after the death of Lincoln's son Willie, his wife brought mediums to the White House.

We can have more illustrative examples of this combination showing how its has performed in real life. I think Sardar Patel also had this combination in 10H with sun and mercury, which made him a great statesman.

RegardsNeelamSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji

Apparently there was no 'conception/loss' - during mars/ju there was

no 'relations' betn them.

Su

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Su,

>

> Thank you for your feedback. Regarding family and children, I had

thought

> there was a deficiency in her life.

>

> Reasons being:

> Inauspicious dasha sequence of Moon (8L in lagna) and Mars (12L in

12H) in

> these important years and affliction to 5/7 houses and lords in

rashi and

> navamsha. Venus and Jupiter both in barren rashi, represent 8H of

navamsh.

> There are many more reasons but I am not getting into the details.

Aspect of

> Jupiter could've made her conceive in Mars-Jup dasha could result

in loss of

> pregnancy.

>

> She has a kind of sanyas yoga, though not fully supported in

navamsh. May be

> the inner yearnings of a family will exist. She will strengthen

herself with

> sadhanas and mantras in Rahu's dasha which would unfold in

Jupiter's dasha.

> Jup-ven in leo in 9H indicate a larger purpose in life.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

dear friends

jupiter is the best natural benefic and venus is the second best

natural benefic. there are many slokas in astro scriptures eulogising

the natural benefic nature of these two best benefics.

the observation of neelamji in finding osho's path as venusian is apt.

though i do not have adi sankara's horoscope, in my humble opinion,

it is jupiter which helped him win over all debates but it is venus

which helped him know the sex related answers by parakaya pravesam.

with best wishes and blessings

pandit arjun

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Chiranjeev ji,

>

> Both are Gurus with different idealogies, agreed.

> But end of Moh is also through living out the moh. This is what a

good venus

> will ultimately lead you to, giving you the secret wisdom.

> It is a difference in approach. Everyone one has to reach the 12H

and all

> the 9 planets are needed to play their respective roles in this. In

fact you

> can catch hold of any planet, or your AK and use its path to attain

> liberation. It is perfectly fine.

> Importance of Venusian way to reach the ultimate is something like

OSHO's

> path.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2008/10/19 chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv

>

> > Dear madam,

> > Beg to differ. Both r acharya's but Jupiter respects the means as

well as

> > the end, whereas the influence of Venus does endow lots of similar

> > qualities, but does not remove the Mooh or desires.

> > With Mooh Atmagyan is not possible. So herein lies the difference.

> >

> > Chiranjiv Mehta

> >

> >

> > --- On *Sat, 18/10/08, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07* wrote:

> >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

> > Re: Re: Planets speak...

> >

> > Saturday, 18 October, 2008, 2:31 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > I thank everyone for sharing their wisdom on Guru-Shukra

conjunction. Such

> > discussions do help in understanding the planets, and hence,

better

> > predictive ability. Both are Gurus, both are great benefics and

great

> > bestowers. I am sure the discussions would have clarified a lot

of doubts.

> >

> > What we are discussing is the basic nature of these planets and

the

> > combination. How exactly it'll manifest in a chart and what kind

of results

> > will prevail will depend a lot also on the lagna, moon and sun

and the other

> > planetary influences.

> >

> > I do not know how and when Venus came to represent dainyas, as I

do not

> > find anything rakshas-like in venus. Adverse influences and

afflictions can

> > make a guru also dainya. It seems in Rig Veda, original deity

Shukracharya

> > is divine and represents Indra, Agni and Varuna, etc. In

Taittirya Brahmana,

> > Asu is breadth of Prajapati and when it became alive, asuras were

created.

> > So it remains a part of divine manifestation.

> >

> > They are two gurus with different ideologies. Different

ideologies, but

> > leading to the same path and so they unite blissfully in pisces.

> >

> > In today's life, Venus can be a lover of beauty, women, finer

> > sensibilities, luxuries, easy life, etc. But venus is also

knowing of self

> > through breath, through meditation. It is important to have a

strong and

> > energetic venus to get into a process of knowing self. How the

process

> > starts and who is instrumental in this awakening, will depend on

the

> > placement of venus and Jupiter wrt lagna. The poetry, the

creative impulses,

> > paintings, come under the domain of venus as it gives new insight

and a

> > different perception to the life process.

> >

> > An exchange provides a better platform for working of the two

gurus,

> > specially the tau-pisces and sagi-libra exchange (why?). If

anyone has seen

> > the working of an exchange of Jupiter and venus in fiery and airy

signs

> > connected with lagna, will understand what I mean. A flash of

divine

> > manifestation, a vision concretised and put down for the mortal

world is the

> > work of a poet or a painter. This is also the beauty of Jup and

venus

> > working together.

> >

> > There is another very important result of this combination, if not

> > afflicted. The life of a person changes through venus, the inner

> > realisation. It could be through a work of art which illuminates

the

> > sensitivity, it could be a poetry that strikes the inner chord,

or it could

> > be woman, wife or partner or friend. But somewhere venus becomes

> > instrumental for inner change.

> >

> > I am reminded of a very beautiful and potent ven-jup combination

of Abraham

> > Lincoln. I think he had venus-jup combination in Pisces. Some of

the

> > manifestations of this combination in his life are:

> >

> > - Abraham Lincoln's religious views were unorthodox. His law

partner

> > reported that Lincoln wrote a tract arguing against church

doctrines as

> > he heard them, and a friend threw it into a fire to save

Lincoln's

> > reputation. Lincoln's objections were in alignment with the

deeper

> > teachings of yoga.

> > - Ever since he was a boy, Lincoln used to spontaneously

meditate. His

> > wife once hit him with a piece of wood after he had gone so

deep within, he

> > didn't hear her speaking!

> > - He had control over his breath. As a young man Lincoln was

lifting

> > and carrying a 600-pound chicken coop, tossing a heckler a

dozen feet, etc.

> > He had tapped into pranayama, and energy control.

> > - He was Yogi like in other ways also, perfecting the practice

of

> > self-study or introspection, he could receive divine signals.

It is probably

> > this position and this made him for see his own death in a

dream or vision.

> > - Abraham Lincoln was curious about psychics and mediums,

starting with

> > a visit to a fortune teller in New Orleans, and continuing

through his

> > years as president, when after the death of Lincoln's son

Willie, his

> > wife brought mediums to the White House.

> >

> > We can have more illustrative examples of this combination

showing how its

> > has performed in real life. I think Sardar Patel also had this

combination

> > in 10H with sun and mercury, which made him a great statesman.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

Messenger.

> > Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Pandit Arjun ji,I think Adi Shankracharya has venus in taurus lagna aspected by Guru in 7H in scorpio. He had sun, mars and saturn exalted and moon was in own 3H. It could be venus who helped him largely in seeking his path towards liberation.

OSHO's path is totally through shukracharya including his Rolls Royces.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Khuran-ji,

As you have illustrated, I am aware that Lal Kitab uses the "masnuyee"

concepts for combination of planets.

Could you please give us some basic idea for combination for

different planets and their "masnuyee" and their ages...

if that is not too complex and exhaustive.

regards

chakraborty

[Chakraborty, PL]

khurana_satpal [khurana_satpal]Saturday, October 18, 2008 11:09 PM Subject: Re: Planets speak...

Lal Kitab perspective :

Sirs,

Jupiter + Venus in the 11th house

Asar guru ka pahale ginate, peechhe shukra ka hota ho

Bhala shukra ho ishqa mein umda, rizak manda nahi karta jo,

Kamdevi jab keeda banta, asar do no ka manda ho.

Sona guru jo dooja banata, mitti zard ab hota ho

In this combination both these planets will give a combined

effect till the age of 33 years. The combined effect will be that

of masnuyee [ artificial ] Saturn of ketu swabhav i.e. Saturn

benefic in other words achcha madadgar [ a good helper ]. This

will always protect the native from dukha and beemari.

After that both will give their independent effects in the house

they are placed. In the results the effect of Jupiter will precede

that of the Venus. The effect of the Venus will be 3.75 times

more than that of the Jupiter. Even if the effect of the Jupiter might

be of medium quality, the effect of the Venus will be good. He will

always get help from the ladies or the ladies would come

forward to help him always.

If the Jupiter is weak or turned malefic by the actions of the

native then the kismet will turn to yellow mud in place of

gold. This may not affect his earnings though.

If the native turns his venus malefic by too much of lust ,

or by seeking ishqa all around then the native will suffer

from sexual weakness, specially if the 3rd house is unoccupied

[ shri GKGoel ji has already talked about them]. This weakness can lead to the problems in begetting a child or might even be

childless.

Sincerely,

S P Khurana

, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:>> Dear Friend,> Jupiter +Venus in 11H for Aries Lagna may give results > as under;> 1. 11H is badhaka place , Venus is functional malefic > and marka planet . Aquarius is friendly sign for Venus.> 2. Jupiter is a trine lord will make Venus to give auspicious > results.> 3. Jupiter will not able to confer full auspicious results.> 4. 7H represent sex partner ,12H represent bed pleasure.> 11H represent friends and associates at work place.> And if such native will indulge in self-abuse and debauchery ,> may loose both money and may lead him to impotency.3H > PROVIDE VIPREET ARGALA TO 11H ,AND IF PLANETS> ARE PLACED IN 3H , SUCH TENDENCIES WILL BE CURBED.> Regards, > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > Chandu2chill nanna_id2006 > Friday, 17 October, 2008 4:57:17 PM> Re: Planets speak...> > > Respected Neelm Ji,> > Thanks for your very informative and valuable inputs..indeed it is > very helpful with your brilliant explanations as usual!!> > //One can add many such issues, but it will also get moderated by the> placement mars the LL and sat, the 11L. Jup-ven dasha also is > challenging. //> > I agree all these classics, combinations are just indicatives we/i > just have to keep on learning.> > Even you know Bhavtra Ratanakara says especially for Aries Lagna > combination of Sun and Moon Confers RajaYoga!! 4L+5L. But he didn't > say in which house? what must be the degrees? avastas of planets > etc... But the basic astrology says Amavasya Moon is weak and malific> > coming back to Jup+Ve in 11H Aq we have Dhanistha 3,4th Padas > Shatabdisha, and PurvaBhadra 1,2,3 padas. What if these Jup+Venus are > in PB Nakshatra? where Jup is in own nakshatra in say in 3rd Pada and > Venus is in 1st pada and already joined by the Nakshatra lord. could > you please throw some light on practical indications of this > conjunction? > > Thank you once again for your educative post..> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "neelam gupta" > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > Dear Chanduchill ji,> > Let us see what Jup+Venus may give?> > The classics would say: The person is very learned, blessed with a > virtuous spouse, wealthy, religious, virtuous, earns by the use of > learning. Saravali says, one, who has Jupiter and Venus together at > birth will live by education and arguments, will follow a highly > virtuous path, will have accurate conception, or notion (of things) > and will have a supreme wife. (Saravali)> > But the way we could judge the combination is thus:> > Jup and venus are both benefics and can never brutally harm a native.> Venus is neutral to Jupiter but Jupiter is inimical to venus. In > conjunction they become inimical.> > Venus is 2L/7L and Jupiter is 9L/12L> Venus is spouse and partnerships and Jupiter is wisdom and prosperity> > We get 4 combinations:> 2L+9L: good for financial gains, luck, family, knowledge of shastras,> traditional and good speech,etc> > 2L+12L: weak results of this combination, unless houses are strong by> placement of planets, as both are neutral houses> 7L+9L: Kendra-kona rajyog, strong results of this combination as both > MT> signs, virtuous and religious spouse, higher knowledge and > perception, etc.> 7L+12L: Not good for wife, can cause aloofness in her, or lives away > from wife. So ultimately a good wife, who might like to seek inner > wisdom and become indifferent to husband.> > The finer results will come from the lordships of venus and Jupiter > in the chart and other placements.> > //What happenn if this combination happens to be in BHADHKA STANA i.e.> 11H for Aries Lagna?Here Jup+Venus has direct aspect on 5H some say > it's malefic aspect and other say it's benefic aspect//> > For aries lagna, Jupiter + venus fall in 11H aquarius of saturn.> This would give a large circle of friends, social circle, gains, good> fortune, knowledge, good spouse, could be multiple > relationships/ marriage, etc.> > As Badhaksthan, 11H will throw up challenges for the lagna.> Challenges with social circle caused by over dynamic or pushy nature.> 11H in aquarius with Ju+ve will push the native towards good deeds, > like philanthropy. There would be challenges in this also, which > native should overcome.The challenges could be:> > Sickness, as 11H is 6th from 6H and is indicator of disease. As badhak> house, this can bring difficulties in life. Venus is double marak and> Jupiter is also 12L. 11H is also 7H for children, and Jup-ven are > aspecting the 5H. This can bring difficulties from children. Like > philanthropy later in life not liked by children.> > Losses can come from speculation as venus is 2L and Jup is 12L.> > One can add many such issues, but it will also get moderated by the> placement mars the LL and sat, the 11L. Jup-ven dasha also is > challenging.> > Hope it would help.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Group and Neelam ji,

I have one more native who has JU+Ve conjuction in 7th house. He is

going through his Ve MD of Vimshottari. The birth Data id given below:

DoB: 5/8/1966

ToB:16:10

Place of birth: Gwalior

This persoon had sagitarius as lagna. His 7th house has Ve+Ju+Ma in

7th house. His AK is Ju. He has just finished Ke MD. Since I know

him, i can tell more if required.

Regards

, " vreality_au "

<reality_v wrote:

>

> Dear Sanjeev

>

> That would be till age 12. She had some health problems then.

>

> rgds, Su

>

> , " sanjeev_its1989 "

> <sanjeev_its1989@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Su,

> > It was a good example. Can u please tell how was her Venus dasa?

> This

> > will help me understand effect of functional malefic dasa which

is

> in

> > Nakshatra of Ketu.

> > Regards,

> > sanjeev

> > , " vreality_au "

> > <reality_v@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Neelamji below is chart of female native with Sag lagna, Ju/ve

> conj

> > > in 9hse with Ju asp both lag and moon. Generous and forgiving

to

> > the

> > > extreme.

> > >

> > > Natal Chart

> > >

> > > October 10, 1967

> > > Time: 12:20:00 pm

> > > Time Zone: 7:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 101 E 42' 00 " , 3 N 10' 00 "

> > > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

> > > Altitude: 0.00 meters

> > >

> > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Plavanga - Aswayuja

> > > Tithi: Sukla Ashtami (Ra) (81.77% left)

> > > Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)

> > > Nakshatra: Poorvashadha (Ve) (57.58% left)

> > >

> > > rgds, Su

> > >

> > > , " neelam gupta "

> > > <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > I thank everyone for sharing their wisdom on Guru-Shukra

> > > conjunction. Such

> > > > discussions do help in understanding the planets, and hence,

> > better

> > > > predictive ability. Both are Gurus, both are great benefics

and

> > > great

> > > > bestowers. I am sure the discussions would have clarified a

lot

> > of

> > > doubts.

> > > >

> > > > What we are discussing is the basic nature of these planets

and

> > the

> > > > combination. How exactly it'll manifest in a chart and what

> kind

> > of

> > > results

> > > > will prevail will depend a lot also on the lagna, moon and

sun

> > and

> > > the other

> > > > planetary influences.

> > > >

> > > > I do not know how and when Venus came to represent dainyas,

as

> I

> > do

> > > not find

> > > > anything rakshas-like in venus. Adverse influences and

> > afflictions

> > > can make

> > > > a guru also dainya. It seems in Rig Veda, original deity

> > > Shukracharya is

> > > > divine and represents Indra, Agni and Varuna, etc. In

Taittirya

> > > Brahmana,

> > > > Asu is breadth of Prajapati and when it became alive, asuras

> were

> > > created.

> > > > So it remains a part of divine manifestation.

> > > >

> > > > They are two gurus with different ideologies. Different

> > ideologies,

> > > but

> > > > leading to the same path and so they unite blissfully in

pisces.

> > > >

> > > > In today's life, Venus can be a lover of beauty, women, finer

> > > sensibilities,

> > > > luxuries, easy life, etc. But venus is also knowing of self

> > through

> > > breath,

> > > > through meditation. It is important to have a strong and

> > energetic

> > > venus to

> > > > get into a process of knowing self. How the process starts

and

> > who

> > > is

> > > > instrumental in this awakening, will depend on the placement

of

> > > venus and

> > > > Jupiter wrt lagna. The poetry, the creative impulses,

> paintings,

> > > come under

> > > > the domain of venus as it gives new insight and a different

> > > perception to

> > > > the life process.

> > > >

> > > > An exchange provides a better platform for working of the two

> > gurus,

> > > > specially the tau-pisces and sagi-libra exchange (why?). If

> > anyone

> > > has seen

> > > > the working of an exchange of Jupiter and venus in fiery and

> airy

> > > signs

> > > > connected with lagna, will understand what I mean. A flash of

> > divine

> > > > manifestation, a vision concretised and put down for the

mortal

> > > world is the

> > > > work of a poet or a painter. This is also the beauty of Jup

and

> > > venus

> > > > working together.

> > > >

> > > > There is another very important result of this combination,

if

> not

> > > > afflicted. The life of a person changes through venus, the

inner

> > > > realisation. It could be through a work of art which

> illuminates

> > the

> > > > sensitivity, it could be a poetry that strikes the inner

chord,

> > or

> > > it could

> > > > be woman, wife or partner or friend. But somewhere venus

becomes

> > > > instrumental for inner change.

> > > >

> > > > I am reminded of a very beautiful and potent ven-jup

> combination

> > of

> > > Abraham

> > > > Lincoln. I think he had venus-jup combination in Pisces. Some

> of

> > the

> > > > manifestations of this combination in his life are:

> > > >

> > > > - Abraham Lincoln's religious views were unorthodox. His

law

> > > partner

> > > > reported that Lincoln wrote a tract arguing against church

> > > doctrines as

> > > > he heard them, and a friend threw it into a fire to save

> > > Lincoln's

> > > > reputation. Lincoln's objections were in alignment with

the

> > > deeper

> > > > teachings of yoga.

> > > > - Ever since he was a boy, Lincoln used to spontaneously

> > > meditate. His

> > > > wife once hit him with a piece of wood after he had gone

so

> > deep

> > > within, he

> > > > didn't hear her speaking!

> > > > - He had control over his breath. As a young man Lincoln

was

> > > lifting and

> > > > carrying a 600-pound chicken coop, tossing a heckler a

dozen

> > > feet, etc. He

> > > > had tapped into pranayama, and energy control.

> > > > - He was Yogi like in other ways also, perfecting the

> practice

> > of

> > > > self-study or introspection, he could receive divine

> signals.

> > It

> > > is probably

> > > > this position and this made him for see his own death in a

> > dream

> > > or vision.

> > > > - Abraham Lincoln was curious about psychics and mediums,

> > > starting with a

> > > > visit to a fortune teller in New Orleans, and continuing

> > through

> > > his

> > > > years as president, when after the death of Lincoln's son

> > > Willie, his

> > > > wife brought mediums to the White House.

> > > >

> > > > We can have more illustrative examples of this combination

> > showing

> > > how its

> > > > has performed in real life. I think Sardar Patel also had

this

> > > combination

> > > > in 10H with sun and mercury, which made him a great statesman.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sanjeev_its1989,

Can you share his marital life details, any special attributes of his wife {- Gunavanthi + Bhagyavanti+ Shouryavanti....attributes}??

Arranged or love marriage or both combinations?

How is the career graph of this native ? { Mercury Mahadasha, Between Age 18 - 34 yrs - Hyperbole or Parabole or any other S-Curves?}

Was his father's marriage - first {only } or second marriage ??

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, "sanjeev_its1989" <sanjeev_its1989 wrote: Dear Group and Neelam ji,I have one more native who has JU+Ve conjuction in 7th house. He is going through his Ve MD of Vimshottari. The birth Data id given below: DoB: 5/8/1966, ToB:16:10 , Place of birth: Gwalior Since I know him, i can tell more if required. Regards

Guest guest

Sreeram ji,

His married life is very happy. His wife is beautiful, graceful and

skillful and pious soul. He studied well. A post garduate in

engineering and MBA. All this happened in his Me MD. he was selected

in UPSC for Class I service during Me MD. His father had one marriage.

Regards,

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mr. Sanjeev_its1989,

>

> Can you share his marital life details, any special attributes of

his

> wife {- Gunavanthi + Bhagyavanti+ Shouryavanti....attributes}??

>

> Arranged or love marriage or both combinations?

>

> How is the career graph of this native ? { Mercury Mahadasha,

Between

> Age 18 - 34 yrs - Hyperbole or Parabole or any other S-Curves?}

>

> Was his father's marriage - first {only } or second marriage ??

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

> , " sanjeev_its1989 "

> <sanjeev_its1989@> wrote:

>

> Dear Group and Neelam ji,

> I have one more native who has JU+Ve conjuction in 7th house. He

is

> going through his Ve MD of Vimshottari. The birth Data id given

below:

> DoB: 5/8/1966, ToB:16:10 , Place of birth: Gwalior

> Since I know him, i can tell more if required.

> Regards

>

Guest guest

Dear All Gurus,

My sincere thanks to all of you for practicing of our Vedic astrology in a very scientific method.

I have one query related to the combination of two gurus i.e. shukra and guru in 11H and 12H and will give you some clue for my life…….My details follows

DOB is March 06th 1975

Time: either 09:45 am or 10:31 am

Place: New Delhi

CLUEs about me:

· Born in good family but seen monetary problems in childhood

· Two sister : one older and one younger to me ……….both married

· On brother : younger to me

· Got lots of break in my education complete my 12th in year 1998 ans still pursuing my graduation

· Married in February 22nd 2000 ,beautiful wife

· One daughter born in October 09th 2001

· One son born in February 21st 2004

· First Job October 20th 1998

· Got major accident on august 14th 2001

· Have vehicle and home, no financial problem

· Legal case finish on March 13th 2008

· Lots of females in life come and go before the marriage and after the marriage but no sexual relationship though they wanted to marry me but loyal to my wife, family and kids. Still lots of them are friends.

·

My Queston :

Will these clue help?

IS GURU_SHUKRA join in 12H creates problem?

About my career?

About new properties?

About my wife and chidren?

These things I don't need for the sake of prediction, just wanted to know more about this science as I am very beginner in Vedic astrology.

Waiting for your replies!!

Thanks & Warm regards

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sundeep.Tyagi ji,

We in the group do NOT do personal predictions, your posting was allowed for the data it had, if someone gives an offline response to you.... its your luck....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sanjeev,

The data posted by you is the same that you shared earlier

/message/9768

follow that thread.... it was posted by Mr. Pashu_Sanju, it is now in your id, are the ID's are of same person....??

The chart does belies the actual events.....or the information is hidden......or NOT true.... reposting the same chart few times.... robs the goodness in the chart....

Any reasons....for it ?? Kindly do share.....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Sreeramji,

My id used to be pashu_sanju and i use to write below every message

my name " sanjeev Sharma " . I have created new id which contains my

actual name. This chart was posted earlier under different contextual

discussions. Since this chart qualifies on parameter of Ve+Ju

conjuction I again posted.

Regards,

Sanjeev Sharma

, " sreeram srinivas "

<sreeram64 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mr. Sanjeev,

>

> The data posted by you is the same that you shared earlier

>

> /message/9768

> </

message/9768>

>

> follow that thread.... it was posted by Mr. Pashu_Sanju, it is

now in

> your id, are the ID's are of same person....??

>

> The chart does belies the actual events.....or the information is

> hidden......or NOT true.... reposting the same chart few times....

robs

> the goodness in the chart....

>

> Any reasons....for it ?? Kindly do share.....

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>