IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr RathThe 7thCSL signifies 2 but the 2nd CSL is ra in 1, 12th to 2.If the sublord of the moon is aligned with the sublord of the asc.by making the birth time 0-39 hrs, the 2nd CSL is jup, with no planets in its star thus making it a strong significator of 2. But ju is also in ra star in 1 But as ju is in its own sub, it will definitely give marriage .7th CSL signifies its badhaka and maraka, so longevity is doubtful.RegardsSujataLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, 28 March, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Dear Friends,

The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.

My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.

Name : DPR

Date of birth : 13th December 1977.

Time of birth : 00-35 AM

Place of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48

Thanking you .

Dr. Rath

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath

Marriage Case DOB 13 Dec 1977 TOB 00:35 AM POB 84 E 48 19 N 19

Asc. Virgo 8-49-46 KP Ayanamsha 23-27-8

7 CSL and 11 CSL is Ven. Ven signifies 2 (on 4th step as per 4 Step Theory).

So marriage is promised. DBA running is Rahu-Mer-Mer.

As per 4 Step Theory Rahu signifies 2 on 4th step. Therefore it is favorable for marriage.

However Rahu is in 1 in conjunction with Pluto ( 4 Deg 42 Min 59 Sec). Here, in my

opinion, Pluto is obstructing marriage in Rahu Dasha.

Next dasha of Jup will start in Dec 2018. But Jup is in Rahu star and Rahu in turn is conj.

with Pluto. So Jup Dasha also will not give him marriage.

Saturn dasha is next. Saturn is in sub of Rahu. So Pluto will not allow Saturn to fulfill native's

desire of getting married. In short, the native cannot get married till Saturn dasha is over

i.e. till the age of 75.

I pray my prediction be wrong and the native be blessed with happy married life.

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 8:29:23 PM Marriage

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath,

Though I am in learning stage of this system,I have tried to put the answers as per this system.

This chart does not indicate denial. So may I say that marriage is expected sometime in the month of Jul 2011 during Ra/Ke/Ke/Sa.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Mon, 30/3/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Marriage Date: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 12:18 AM

Dear Dr RathThe 7thCSL signifies 2 but the 2nd CSL is ra in 1, 12th to 2.If the sublord of the moon is aligned with the sublord of the asc.by making the birth time 0-39 hrs, the 2nd CSL is jup, with no planets in its star thus making it a strong significator of 2. But ju is also in ra star in 1 But as ju is in its own sub, it will definitely give marriage .7th CSL signifies its badhaka and maraka, so longevity is doubtful.RegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, 28 March, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Mr KalyanHoroscopes of all married persons would not have got married if ur rules for ' no marriage' are to be followedRefer to pade 91 of Sublord Speaks, Vol. 3 --dob 22-4-58 at 6-10 am at Trichy.7th CSL is sat in 8, l/o 10 11, in the star of ke in 12Co-ruler of 2, su in 12.11th CSL in 12 Another example from p. 53 of same volume. dob 20-9-57, 20-53 hrs, 10-50N/ 78-46E7th CSL ju in virgo,a barren sign.and also l/o 12, 11th cuspal star lord, ra in 6Would u explain as to what is sacrosanct about the rules given by u. I think most of the rules need further research.Regards,SujataSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sunday, 29 March, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath Ji. My reply for yr query is

as follows. Natal Chart is attached

erected by Jyotish Deepika Birth Time appears to be

corrected as per Rule of Origin; Dr Andrew Dutta 7th CSL Ve is signifying

4, 3, 1, 10, 2, 9. Same CSL is holding the

Sub Lordships of 1,3,5,7,9, & 11 Ve is in the sign of Ma

and in the Star and Sub of Me Ke is in the 7th Application of above with KP Rules for No Marriage If the Sbl of 7 signifies 1,6,10 (4,12) Ve signifies 1 & 10 If the Sbl of 7 is connected with barren

signs (Ar, Ge, Le,Vi, Cp) 1 is Virgo and 5 is

Capricon. Both are barren signs If the Sbl of 7 is connected with Sa, Ra, Ke Ve is in the 3rd, where

the Sa has Star ordship If the Sbl of 7,11, & 2 are connected with

1,6,12 Sub of 7 & 11 Ve connected to 1 and Sub Lord of 2

Ra is connected to 1 If any of the co-rulers signifies

1,4,6,8,10,12 and connected to a barren sign. Co-Rulers of 7 Ju - 1,4,10 - Ju is in Gemini,

a Barren sign Sa - 6 -

Sa is in Leo, a Barren sign Ve - 1,4,10 Ma - 1,4, 8,10 If the 7th sub is Venus and deposited with a

lord of a barren sign and/or connected to 5,7,9 7th Sub Ve is deposited

with Sun, a Lord of a Barren Sign and connected to 5,7, & 9 If a Badhakasthanadhipat hi is connected to

2,7,11 and/or barren sign. Badhakasthanadhipat hi Ju

is connected to 7 Further the above Ke, by

being the Star Lord of 8 & 12 has been modified as a malefic and deposited

in the 7th Bhawa. 7th Badhak and 4th Negation houses are owned to Ju, who is in

the 10th, again negation place. So marriage is not promised. Sunaparantha Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, March 28, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Dear Friends,

The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.

My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.

Thanking you .

Dr. Rath

Check out the all-new face of India.

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Namaskar.

Thank you so much for sparing so much of time and giving all details on study of the horoscope. It is very much aducative for me. So many negative points are found out. Let us watch what happens.

I owe my gratitude.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath Ji.

My reply for yr query is as follows.

Natal Chart is attached erected by Jyotish Deepika

Birth Time appears to be corrected as per Rule of Origin; Dr Andrew Dutta

7th CSL Ve is signifying 4, 3, 1, 10, 2, 9.

Same CSL is holding the Sub Lordships of 1,3,5,7,9, & 11

Ve is in the sign of Ma and in the Star and Sub of Me

Ke is in the 7th

Application of above with KP Rules for No Marriage

If the Sbl of 7 signifies 1,6,10 (4,12)

Ve signifies 1 & 10

If the Sbl of 7 is connected with barren signs (Ar, Ge, Le,Vi, Cp)

1 is Virgo and 5 is Capricon. Both are barren signs

If the Sbl of 7 is connected with Sa, Ra, Ke

Ve is in the 3rd, where the Sa has Star ordship

If the Sbl of 7,11, & 2 are connected with 1,6,12

Sub of 7 & 11 Ve connected to 1 and Sub Lord of 2 Ra is connected to 1

If any of the co-rulers signifies 1,4,6,8,10,12 and connected to a barren sign.

Co-Rulers of 7

Ju - 1,4,10 - Ju is in Gemini, a Barren sign

Sa - 6 - Sa is in Leo, a Barren sign

Ve - 1,4,10

Ma - 1,4, 8,10

If the 7th sub is Venus and deposited with a lord of a barren sign and/or connected to 5,7,9

7th Sub Ve is deposited with Sun, a Lord of a Barren Sign and connected to 5,7, & 9

If a Badhakasthanadhipat hi is connected to 2,7,11 and/or barren sign.

Badhakasthanadhipat hi Ju is connected to 7

Further the above Ke, by being the Star Lord of 8 & 12 has been modified as a malefic and deposited in the 7th Bhawa. 7th Badhak and 4th Negation houses are owned to Ju, who is in the 10th, again negation place.

So marriage is not promised.

Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, March 28, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

Namaskar. I am very much thankful for your study and the message. You have mentioned about the longivity.. Do you mean longivity of marriage or longivity of the native? Or could it be any?

With regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 12:18:11 AMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr RathThe 7thCSL signifies 2 but the 2nd CSL is ra in 1, 12th to 2.If the sublord of the moon is aligned with the sublord of the asc.by making the birth time 0-39 hrs, the 2nd CSL is jup, with no planets in its star thus making it a strong significator of 2. But ju is also in ra star in 1 But as ju is in its own sub, it will definitely give marriage .7th CSL signifies its badhaka and maraka, so longevity is doubtful.RegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, 28 March, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now..

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,7th Lord : Jupiter is Retrograde and is in 10. The sign lord Jupiter posited Mercury is also Retro and is posited in 4. Both are in the Opposite Aspect (176deg) which is bad.

7th Lord Jupiter is aspecting Venus (karaka) at 159 deg, which is also not good!Jupiter (no planet in its star).Jupiter (10, feebly 4 and 7) is in Rahu star (1,) and Jupiter sub (10,4,7).1,10 and 4 are prominant and not favorable.

7th Lord Jupiter is also Squaring (91deg) 7th Cusp which is bad!7th Cuspal Star lord: Saturn. It is also Retrograde. No planet in its star. So strong!

Saturn (11, 5 and 6) is Ketu star (7) and Rahu sub (1). Rahu is in Moon star (4)Saturn® is signifying 11,5,6 and 1,4 through sub.7th Cuspal sublord: Venus : It has planets in it star.

Venus (3, feebly 2 and 9) is in Mercury star and Mercury sub. Mercury is Retrograde which is not good and is in 4.Mercury is in the star of Venus again.Hence Venus is strongly signifying 4 through Mercury. 

As said, Mercury® is receiving Opposition aspect from Jupiter ®.Also 7th bava is afflicted with Ketu posited in 7.The 2nd CSL ; Rahu : is also not favoring.The 11th CSL is also Venus as discussed above!

So all the 7th Cuspal SignLord,Starlord,Sublord and Venus are not favorable . Also the 2nd and 11th cusps also. Hence the Marriage possibility seems to be Less!-

For yout Kind note:Dear Dr. Lath,If we check the 15 charts that you had taken for your study on Unmarried persons: We can see the following points apart from your valuable findings!a) the 7th signlord or starlord or sub lord is connencted to a planet who is Retro. (as starlord or sublord etc.,)

b)Mercury as the significator is conjoined with Uranus.c)Close Conjunction of Ketu with Venus or 7th significators.d)presence of Ketu or Uranus in 7It does not mean that if the planets are Retro ,they dont favor marriage. It does also.

But if the significator is in the star lord or the sublord which is Retorgrade, then becomes unfavorable. Also when the 7th Cusp is already connected to the unfavorable significators (1,6,10,4 and 12), the effect of the Retro and other above points aggrevate the case ! This is my humble opinion.

Thanks and RegardsAdith On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Friends,

Name  : DPR

Date of birth : 13th December 1977.

Time of birth : 00-35 AM

Place of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48

Thanking you .

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Daer Adithji,

Thank you very much for your elaborate analysis. So far I received a number of responses, all in different view points. Abd in every one's view the result is found to be unfavorable. I did predict in the same manner earlier. I had also told the father of the boy about the issue. I wanted to put the issue on the table of the friends because the marriage of the boy was fixed. Angagement was over in February. the date of the marriage was fixed to be celebrated on 17th of April. I was watching. Finally the marriage is cancelled from the bride's side. Is there there any posibility of a second proposal?

Thank you again.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:03:00 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,7th Lord : Jupiter is Retrograde and is in 10. The sign lord Jupiter posited Mercury is also Retro and is posited in 4. Both are in the Opposite Aspect (176deg) which is bad.7th Lord Jupiter is aspecting Venus (karaka) at 159 deg, which is also not good!Jupiter (no planet in its star).Jupiter (10, feebly 4 and 7) is in Rahu star (1,) and Jupiter sub (10,4,7).1,10 and 4 are prominant and not favorable.7th Lord Jupiter is also Squaring (91deg) 7th Cusp which is bad!7th Cuspal Star lord: Saturn. It is also Retrograde. No planet in its star. So strong!

Saturn (11, 5 and 6) is Ketu star (7) and Rahu sub (1). Rahu is in Moon star (4)Saturn® is signifying 11,5,6 and 1,4 through sub.7th Cuspal sublord: Venus : It has planets in it star.Venus (3, feebly 2 and 9) is in Mercury star and Mercury sub. Mercury is Retrograde which is not good and is in 4.Mercury is in the star of Venus again.Hence Venus is strongly signifying 4 through Mercury. As said, Mercury® is receiving Opposition aspect from Jupiter ®.Also 7th bava is afflicted with Ketu posited in 7.The 2nd CSL ; Rahu : is also not favoring.The 11th CSL is also Venus as discussed above!So all the 7th Cuspal SignLord,Starlord, Sublord and Venus are not favorable . Also the 2nd and 11th cusps also. Hence the Marriage possibility seems to be Less!------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -For yout Kind note:Dear Dr. Lath,If we check the 15 charts that you had taken for your study on Unmarried persons: We can see the following points apart from your valuable findings!a) the 7th signlord or starlord or sub lord is connencted to a planet who is Retro. (as starlord or sublord etc.,)b)Mercury as the significator is conjoined with Uranus.c)Close Conjunction of Ketu with Venus or 7th significators.d)presence of Ketu or Uranus in 7It does not mean that if the planets are Retro ,they dont favor marriage. It does also.But if the significator is in the star lord or the sublord which is Retorgrade, then becomes unfavorable. Also when the 7th Cusp is already connected to the unfavorable significators (1,6,10,4 and 12), the effect of the Retro and other above points aggrevate the

case ! This is my humble opinion.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Adith Ji,The predicted result is same as from me.U have given some more rule for No marriages.With the same I wish to forward some Rules for No marriage, collected from KP books and articles, which will be helpful to those who are interesting to see the reasons for no marriage, at a very first glance.Collecting of such rules for every matters and keeping as ready reckoners, looks to be easy, when make any prediction. Here they are,

KP Rules for No

Marriage

If the

Sbl of 7 and 2, are connected only to 6 and 12 and if that Sbl is Sa or Ma

or Su. If the

Sbl of 7 signifies 1,6,10 (4,12)If the

Sbl of 7 is connected with barren signs (Ar, Ge, Le,Vi, Cp)If the

Sbl of 7 is connected with Sa, Ra, KeIf the

Sbl of 7 is a strong and single significator of 6, while signifying

2,7,11.If the

Sbl of 7,11, & 2 are connected with 1,6,12If any

of the co-rulers signifies 1,4,6,8,10,12 and connected to a barren sign.If the

7th sub is Venus and deposited with a lord of a barren sign and/or

connected to 5,7,9Punarpoo

doshaIf a

Badahakasthanadipathi is connected to 2,7,11 and/or barren sign.If a

malefic is in the 7th, aspected by Ur

or JuIf

Moon and Saturn in conjunction in 1,2,7,11If the

Lord of the 7th is aspected by Ve & Sa.*If the 7th sign lord

or star lord or sub lord is connected to a planet who is Retro. (as star lord

or sub lord etc.,)If Mercury as a

significator, is conjoined with Uranus.Close Conjunction

of Ketu with Venus or 7th significators. 17. Presence of Ketu or Uranus in 7

If any amendments or corrections are to be done for the above rules, Seniors may light on us.RegdsSunaparantha

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:03:00 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,7th Lord : Jupiter is Retrograde and is in 10. The sign lord Jupiter posited Mercury is also Retro and is posited in 4. Both are in the Opposite Aspect (176deg) which is bad.

7th Lord Jupiter is aspecting Venus (karaka) at 159 deg, which is also not good!Jupiter (no planet in its star).Jupiter (10, feebly 4 and 7) is in Rahu star (1,) and Jupiter sub (10,4,7).1,10 and 4 are prominant and not favorable.

7th Lord Jupiter is also Squaring (91deg) 7th Cusp which is bad!7th Cuspal Star lord: Saturn. It is also Retrograde. No planet in its star. So strong!

Saturn (11, 5 and 6) is Ketu star (7) and Rahu sub (1). Rahu is in Moon star (4)Saturn® is signifying 11,5,6 and 1,4 through sub.7th Cuspal sublord: Venus : It has planets in it star.

Venus (3, feebly 2 and 9) is in Mercury star and Mercury sub. Mercury is Retrograde which is not good and is in 4.Mercury is in the star of Venus again.Hence Venus is strongly signifying 4 through Mercury.

As said, Mercury® is receiving Opposition aspect from Jupiter ®.Also 7th bava is afflicted with Ketu posited in 7.The 2nd CSL ; Rahu : is also not favoring.The 11th CSL is also Venus as discussed above!

So all the 7th Cuspal SignLord,Starlord, Sublord and Venus are not favorable . Also the 2nd and 11th cusps also. Hence the Marriage possibility seems to be Less!------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

For yout Kind note:Dear Dr. Lath,If we check the 15 charts that you had taken for your study on Unmarried persons: We can see the following points apart from your valuable findings!a) the 7th signlord or starlord or sub lord is connencted to a planet who is Retro. (as starlord or sublord etc.,)

b)Mercury as the significator is conjoined with Uranus.c)Close Conjunction of Ketu with Venus or 7th significators.d)presence of Ketu or Uranus in 7It does not mean that if the planets are Retro ,they dont favor marriage. It does also.

But if the significator is in the star lord or the sublord which is Retorgrade, then becomes unfavorable. Also when the 7th Cusp is already connected to the unfavorable significators (1,6,10,4 and 12), the effect of the Retro and other above points aggrevate the case ! This is my humble opinion.

Thanks and RegardsAdith On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thanking you .

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dr. luther Rathji,

Though there are many odds for negation of marriage as pointed out by M/S Adhitji, Kalyanji and Smt. Sujathaji, by Sub theory method of K.P., let us see Sub-Sub theory propounded by late Dr. K.R.Kar, according to him, we should not confine to one course only. 7th CSSL in this chart is Mars with self strength i.e. no planet in its stars, who is well placed in 11th and gets full control of 11th. Mars is in the star of Mercury, Lagna lord and sub sub of Jupiter in the star of Rahu. Here Lagna signification is not to be teated as negative being 12th to 2nd. Lagna signification is always desirable to ensure that the native enjoys the result. Here Mercury’s ‘R’ position is cancelled due to his nearness to Sun, big luminary. The sub sub lord Jupiter is 7th lord and he is in the star of Rahu. In the star of Moon, 11th lord. As such Jupiter and Rahu both are beneficial. Now let us see the 2nd SSL. It is in Venus, kalathrakara and lord of 2 and 9th. It is in the sub sub of Moon, lord of 11th. So 2nd CSSL and planets favour the marriage. Finally let us see 11th CSSL in the group of 2, 7, 11 for marriage. 11th CSSL is Rahu agent of Mercury Lagna lord and Moon, 11th lord is in the star of Moon, 11th lord and is in the sub sub of Jupiter, who is in the sub sub of Saturn in the star of Kethu at 7th, Kethu is agent of Jupiter, 7th lord.

Thus all the cusps of 2, 7, 11 aew favourable for marriage. The delay seems to be on account of Saturn’s aspect on 2nd and Saturn and Venus in Square position.

Presently the native is running Rahu Dasa, Mercury Bhukthi Mercury Antharam. Rahu in the star of 11th lord Moon is favourable, Merury too is favourable as stated above. His ‘R’ position gets canvelled. Kethu in 7th and also as agent of Jupiter, 7th lord can gove marriage, but he is connected to Saturn thro SS. As last anthara period. Hence Kethu is ruled out. Next Antharam is Venus, who is in the SS of Moon lord of 11th is favourable period for marriage. Hence I expect his marriage materialises after 17th June 2009 to 19th Novr. 2009. Anthara lor Venus is kalathrakaraka too. Thus it may be seen that as per SS Theory, marriage is favourable.

For seperation etc. onl two houses are important, wheich can create obstacles. Here in SS Theory, 6th CSL is Kethu in 7th itself Agent of Jupiter, 7th lord. Jupiter is also for Karaka for legal marriage and bond. So 6th CSSL is not likely to create any trouble. 12th CSSL is Saturn with self strength i.e. no planet is in its stars. He is to give the Result of his star lord Kethu, which as stated above is o.k. Saturn is in the sub sub of Venus and Venus in turn in the sub sub of Moon, 11th lord. Saturn is also in 11th Bhavam Even, if it is considered close to 12th Bhavam, 12th CSSL Saturn is in the star of Kethu at 7th and SS of Venus. Kalathrakaraka and lord of 9th and in turn in the SS of Moon lord of 11th. (vide DF 3 Rule). There is no likelihood of seperation or trouble, except some small hitch due to Saturn, who s lord 6th. No major trouble.

In this chart, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, 3 planets are in Retro motion. Of these, Mercury’s ‘R’ position stands cancelled due to its nearness to Sun. Jupiter’s ‘R’ is

Neglible because, he is in the sign of Mercury, whose ‘R’ gets cancelled; Jupiter is In the star of node Rahu who is agent of Mercury who ‘R’ poistion stands cancelled.

Saturn ‘R’ : Saturn itself is in the sign of Sun and in the star of Kethu whose star lord Mercury ‘R’ gets cancelled. So ‘R’ position is not a problem in SS Theory.

Kindly give your opinion on the above and also the forum be made aware of the Development in future.

Regards, K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:59 AM

Marriage

Guest guest

Dear Dr RathIt was longevity of marriageRegardssujataLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Monday, 30 March, 2009 7:20:32 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Madam,

Namaskar. I am very much thankful for your study and the message. You have mentioned about the longivity.. Do you mean longivity of marriage or longivity of the native? Or could it be any?

With regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, March 30, 2009 12:18:11 AMRe: Marriage

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now...

Guest guest

Dear Madame Sujatha.Any of the rule, I have followed is not my own. I have found all of them from KP texts only.If any rule is not matched with the KP teachings, It is yr duty to elaborate the same with yr justifications as per the exact theories of the KP.I have posted all the rules I have collected to the group. There I have clearly invited to the seniors to feed back for the same if there are any amendments to be done.Pl go thru today's mail, under Marriage, Re; Dr. Luther Rath ji.But I have not challenged to any body by producing my own rules at all!!!!Further I wish to say that I dont have all the books on KP which u are using and I try my best to grasp what Shri KSK has lighted.RegardsSunaparanthasujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 5:14:47 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Mr KalyanHoroscopes of all married persons would not have got married if ur rules for ' no marriage' are to be followedRefer to pade 91 of Sublord Speaks, Vol. 3 --dob 22-4-58 at 6-10 am at Trichy.7th CSL is sat in 8, l/o 10 11, in the star of ke in 12Co-ruler of 2, su in 12.11th CSL in 12 Another example from p. 53 of same volume. dob 20-9-57, 20-53 hrs, 10-50N/ 78-46E7th CSL ju in virgo,a barren sign.and also l/o 12, 11th cuspal star lord, ra in 6Would u explain as to what is sacrosanct about the rules given by u. I think most of the rules need further research.Regards,SujataSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSunday, 29 March, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

and in the Star and Sub of Me Ke is in the 7th Application of above with KP Rules for No Marriage If the Sbl of 7 signifies 1,6,10 (4,12) Ve signifies 1 & 10 If the Sbl of 7 is connected with barren

Capricon. Both are barren signs If the Sbl of 7 is connected with Sa, Ra, Ke Ve is in the 3rd, where

1,4,6,8,10,12 and connected to a barren sign. Co-Rulers of 7 Ju - 1,4,10 - Ju is in Gemini,

a Barren sign Sa - 6 -

Sa is in Leo, a Barren sign Ve - 1,4,10 Ma - 1,4, 8,10 If the 7th sub is Venus and deposited with a

with Sun, a Lord of a Barren Sign and connected to 5,7, & 9 If a Badhakasthanadhipat hi is connected to

the 10th, again negation place. So marriage is not promised. Sunaparantha Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, March 28, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Dear Friends,

Thanking you .

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,Its quite interesting to know the actual.Of course, it is so pity as the native is concerned.But I could see the state of your mind at the time the engagement was done and later the marriage was stopped.

Operation success but Patient died..situation!So some significators arranged and some significators stopped it.!As they are mostly negative, the possibility of the marriage is in question. For the benefit of the native,We shall analyse the coming DBAs which I have not analysed yet, though the basic 7th cusp is not favorable.I shall give my findings by Thursday as I am out of Town.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Daer Adithji,

Thank you very much for your elaborate analysis. So far I received a number of responses, all in different view points. Abd in every one's view the result is found to be unfavorable. I did predict in the same manner earlier. I had also told the father of the boy about the issue. I wanted to put the issue on the table of the friends because the marriage of the boy was fixed. Angagement was over in February. the date of the marriage was fixed to be celebrated on 17th of April. I was watching. Finally the marriage is cancelled from the bride's side. Is there there any posibility of a second proposal?

Thank you again.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Monday, March 30, 2009 9:03:00 PMRe: Marriage

So all the 7th Cuspal SignLord,Starlord, Sublord and Venus are not favorable . Also the 2nd and 11th cusps also. Hence the Marriage possibility seems to be Less!------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -For yout Kind note:Dear Dr. Lath,If we check the 15 charts that you had taken for your study on Unmarried persons: We can see the following points apart from your valuable findings!

a) the 7th signlord or starlord or sub lord is connencted to a planet who is Retro. (as starlord or sublord etc.,)b)Mercury as the significator is conjoined with Uranus.c)Close Conjunction of Ketu with Venus or 7th significators.

d)presence of Ketu or Uranus in 7It does not mean that if the planets are Retro ,they dont favor marriage. It does also.But if the significator is in the star lord or the sublord which is Retorgrade, then becomes unfavorable. Also when the 7th Cusp is already connected to the unfavorable significators (1,6,10,4 and 12), the effect of the Retro and other above points aggrevate the

case ! This is my humble opinion.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.

Name  : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Subhashji,

Thanks a lot for your study.I have not beeing considering the Pluto and Neptune. Pluto has been already excluded from the list of Planets in solar system. But in your study Pluto appears to be quite important. I learnt this now from you. Thanks again Sir. All have predicted in a negative way only. I would like to compile all the studies when time permits, on issue of marriage.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath.

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 6:24:59 AMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. Rath

As per 4 Step Theory Rahu signifies 2 on 4th step. Therefore it is favorable for marriage.

However Rahu is in 1 in conjunction with Pluto ( 4 Deg 42 Min 59 Sec). Here, in my

Next dasha of Jup will start in Dec 2018. But Jup is in Rahu star and Rahu in turn is conj.

Saturn dasha is next. Saturn is in sub of Rahu. So Pluto will not allow Saturn to fulfill native's

desire of getting married. In short, the native cannot get married till Saturn dasha is over

i.e. till the age of 75.

I pray my prediction be wrong and the native be blessed with happy married life.

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comFriday, March 27, 2009 8:29:23 PM Marriage

Guest guest

Respected Sujataji,

Kalyanji has analysed in a number of ways. Almost all the findings are indicating non marriage. Well all of them cannot be taken to be granted as rules. There is no doubt. He has reached to the conclusion by coroborating all the points. May be we have to determine which of them canbe selectedas rules and which are coroborating findings. Certainly more research is necessary to pick up the 'Rules'. Rule for marriage/non-marriage definitely comprises a number of conditions. We have to work more to streamime them. I request Kalyanji to respond to your opinion.

My regards to both of you.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 5:14:47 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Mr KalyanHoroscopes of all married persons would not have got married if ur rules for ' no marriage' are to be followedRefer to pade 91 of Sublord Speaks, Vol. 3 --dob 22-4-58 at 6-10 am at Trichy.7th CSL is sat in 8, l/o 10 11, in the star of ke in 12Co-ruler of 2, su in 12.11th CSL in 12 Another example from p. 53 of same volume. dob 20-9-57, 20-53 hrs, 10-50N/ 78-46E7th CSL ju in virgo,a barren sign.and also l/o 12, 11th cuspal star lord, ra in 6Would u explain as to what is sacrosanct about the rules given by u. I think most of the rules need further research.Regards,Sujata

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSunday, 29 March, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath Ji.

Ke is in the 7th

Ve signifies 1 & 10

Co-Rulers of 7

Ve - 1,4,10

Ma - 1,4, 8,10

If the 7th sub is Venus and deposited with a lord of a barren sign and/or connected to 5,7,9

7th Sub Ve is deposited with Sun, a Lord of a Barren Sign and connected to 5,7, & 9

Further the above Ke, by being the Star Lord of 8 & 12 has been modified as a malefic and deposited in the 7th Bhawa. 7th Badhak and 4th Negation houses are owned to Ju, who is in the 10th, again negation place.

Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, March 28, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage.. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath

Guest guest

madam

The articles under sublord speaks are all based on Yanamsa being found by the straight ine method. If you correct the data dor this ayanamso, tou may get different results. Try it

raichur anant --- On Mon, 30/3/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Marriage Date: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 5:14 PM

Dear Mr KalyanHoroscopes of all married persons would not have got married if ur rules for ' no marriage' are to be followedRefer to pade 91 of Sublord Speaks, Vol. 3 --dob 22-4-58 at 6-10 am at Trichy.7th CSL is sat in 8, l/o 10 11, in the star of ke in 12Co-ruler of 2, su in 12.11th CSL in 12 Another example from p. 53 of same volume. dob 20-9-57, 20-53 hrs, 10-50N/ 78-46E7th CSL ju in virgo,a barren sign.and also l/o 12, 11th cuspal star lord, ra in 6Would u explain as to what is sacrosanct about the rules given by u. I think most of the rules need further research.Regards,Sujata

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Sunday, 29 March, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath Ji.

Ke is in the 7th

Ve signifies 1 & 10

Co-Rulers of 7

Ve - 1,4,10

Ma - 1,4, 8,10

Sunaparantha

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Luther Rathji,

I have analysed the chart differently from others and sent to you yesterday. Perhaps you have not seen that. I request

you kindly to peruse my analysis and give your comments.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Monday, March 30, 2009 7:16 PM

Re: Marriage

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Namaskar.

Thank you so much for sparing so much of time and giving all details on study of the horoscope. It is very much aducative for me. So many negative points are found out. Let us watch what happens.

I owe my gratitude.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha > Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath Ji.

Ke is in the 7th

Ve signifies 1 & 10

Co-Rulers of 7

Ve - 1,4,10

Ma - 1,4, 8,10

Sunaparantha

Guest guest

Dear Mr KalyanI have already cited 2 cases. Take my horoscope 7th CSL, in 1, in ke star in barren sign. So KP rules need more research.ResearchSujataSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009 7:45:58 PMSubject:

Dear Madame Sujatha.Any of the rule, I have followed is not my own. I have found all of them from KP texts only.If any rule is not matched with the KP teachings, It is yr duty to elaborate the same with yr justifications as per the exact theories of the KP.I have posted all the rules I have collected to the group. There I have clearly invited to the seniors to feed back for the same if there are any amendments to be done.Pl go thru today's mail, under Marriage, Re; Dr. Luther Rath ji.But I have not challenged to any body by producing my own rules at all!!!!Further I wish to say that I dont have all the books on KP which u are using and I try my best to grasp what Shri KSK has lighted.RegardsSunaparanthasujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, March 30, 2009 5:14:47 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Mr KalyanHoroscopes of all married persons would not have got married if ur rules for ' no marriage' are to be followedRefer to pade 91 of Sublord Speaks, Vol. 3 --dob 22-4-58 at 6-10 am at Trichy.7th CSL is sat in 8, l/o 10 11, in the star of ke in 12Co-ruler of 2, su in 12.11th CSL in 12 Another example from p. 53 of same volume. dob 20-9-57, 20-53 hrs, 10-50N/ 78-46E7th CSL ju in virgo,a barren sign.and also l/o 12, 11th cuspal star lord, ra in 6Would u explain as to what is sacrosanct about the rules given by u. I think most of the rules need further research.Regards,SujataSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSunday, 29 March, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

a Barren sign Sa - 6 -

Dear Friends,

Thanking you .

Dr. Rath

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for your favorable result. Let us hope that the marriage is celebrated. I am not well versed in sub-sub theory. But your pleading appears to be justified. The present proposal is already cancelled even though the invitation cards were distributed. The parents are of opinion that there is no 'Yoga' of marriage for the native till November 2009. In Orissa marriage is never celebrated from the date of entery of Sun in to Karkata till it enters Vrischika. They call the period 'Chaturmasya'. I shall be informing the group the further developments.

Thank you again.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:17:49 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. luther Rathji,

Though there are many odds for negation of marriage as pointed out by M/S Adhitji, Kalyanji and Smt. Sujathaji, by Sub theory method of K.P., let us see Sub-Sub theory propounded by late Dr. K.R.Kar, according to him, we should not confine to one course only. 7th CSSL in this chart is Mars with self strength i.e. no planet in its stars, who is well placed in 11th and gets full control of 11th. Mars is in the star of Mercury, Lagna lord and sub sub of Jupiter in the star of Rahu. Here Lagna signification is not to be teated as negative being 12th to 2nd. Lagna signification is always desirable to ensure that the native enjoys the result. Here Mercury’s ‘R’ position is cancelled due to his nearness to Sun, big luminary. The sub sub lord Jupiter is 7th lord and he is in the

star of Rahu. In the star of Moon, 11th lord. As such Jupiter and Rahu both are beneficial. Now let us see the 2nd SSL. It is in Venus, kalathrakara and lord of 2 and 9th. It is in the sub sub of Moon, lord of 11th. So 2nd CSSL and planets favour the marriage. Finally let us see 11th CSSL in the group of 2, 7, 11 for marriage. 11th CSSL is Rahu agent of Mercury Lagna lord and Moon, 11th lord is in the star of Moon, 11th lord and is in the sub sub of Jupiter, who is in the sub sub of Saturn in the star of Kethu at 7th, Kethu is agent of Jupiter, 7th lord.

Thus all the cusps of 2, 7, 11 aew favourable for marriage. The delay seems to be on account of Saturn’s aspect on 2nd and Saturn and Venus in Square position.

Presently the native is running Rahu Dasa, Mercury Bhukthi Mercury Antharam. Rahu in the star of 11th lord Moon is favourable, Merury too is favourable as stated above. His ‘R’ position gets canvelled. Kethu in 7th and also as agent of Jupiter, 7th lord can gove marriage, but he is connected to Saturn thro SS. As last anthara period. Hence Kethu is ruled out. Next Antharam is Venus, who is in the SS of Moon lord of 11th is favourable period for marriage. Hence I expect his marriage materialises after 17th June 2009 to 19th Novr. 2009. Anthara lor Venus is kalathrakaraka too. Thus it may be seen that as per SS Theory, marriage is favourable.

For seperation etc. onl two houses are important, wheich can create obstacles. Here in SS Theory, 6th CSL is Kethu in 7th itself Agent of Jupiter, 7th lord. Jupiter is also for Karaka for legal marriage and bond. So 6th CSSL is not likely to create any trouble. 12th CSSL is Saturn with self strength i.e. no planet is in its stars. He is to give the Result of his star lord Kethu, which as stated above is o.k. Saturn is in the sub sub of Venus and Venus in turn in the sub sub of Moon, 11th lord. Saturn is also in 11th Bhavam Even, if it is considered close to 12th Bhavam, 12th CSSL Saturn is in the star of Kethu at 7th and SS of Venus. Kalathrakaraka and lord of

9th and in turn in the SS of Moon lord of 11th. (vide DF 3 Rule). There is no likelihood of seperation or trouble, except some small hitch due to Saturn, who s lord 6th. No major trouble.

In this chart, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, 3 planets are in Retro motion. Of these, Mercury’s ‘R’ position stands cancelled due to its nearness to Sun. Jupiter’s ‘R’ is

Neglible because, he is in the sign of Mercury, whose ‘R’ gets cancelled; Jupiter is In the star of node Rahu who is agent of Mercury who ‘R’ poistion stands cancelled.

Saturn ‘R’ : Saturn itself is in the sign of Sun and in the star of Kethu whose star lord Mercury ‘R’ gets cancelled. So ‘R’ position is not a problem in SS Theory.

Kindly give your opinion on the above and also the forum be made aware of the Development in future.

Regards, K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Marriage

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief... Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Thank you Dear Madam for your response.

Dr. Rath,

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:36:34 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr RathIt was longevity of marriageRegardssujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comMonday, 30 March, 2009 7:20:32 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Madam,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, March 30, 2009 12:18:11 AMRe: Marriage

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now...

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

I am so grateful to you for your concern. I am not very anxious about what happens. I am interested for a good study of such an horoscope. I had predicted about 2 years back. I was happy to know that I failed. But at the last moment every thing was 'Ulta Pulta'. I shall be looking forward for your next message on this.

With regards.

Dr.Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:36:28 AMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath,Its quite interesting to know the actual.Of course, it is so pity as the native is concerned.But I could see the state of your mind at the time the engagement was done and later the marriage was stopped.Operation success but Patient died..situation!So some significators arranged and some significators stopped it.!As they are mostly negative, the possibility of the marriage is in question. For the benefit of the native,We shall analyse the coming DBAs which I have not analysed yet, though the basic 7th cusp is not favorable.I shall give my findings by Thursday as I am out of Town.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Daer Adithji,

Thank you again.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comMonday, March 30, 2009 9:03:00 PM

Dear Dr.Luther Rath,7th Lord : Jupiter is Retrograde and is in 10. The sign lord Jupiter posited Mercury is also Retro and is posited in 4. Both are in the Opposite Aspect (176deg) which is bad.7th Lord Jupiter is aspecting Venus (karaka) at 159 deg, which is also not good!Jupiter (no planet in its star).Jupiter (10, feebly 4 and 7) is in Rahu star (1,) and Jupiter sub (10,4,7).1,10 and 4 are prominant and not favorable.7th Lord Jupiter is also Squaring (91deg) 7th Cusp which is bad!7th Cuspal Star lord: Saturn. It is also Retrograde. No planet in its star. So strong!

Saturn (11, 5 and 6) is Ketu star (7) and Rahu sub (1). Rahu is in Moon star (4)Saturn® is signifying 11,5,6 and 1,4 through sub.7th Cuspal sublord: Venus : It has planets in it star.Venus (3, feebly 2 and 9) is in Mercury star and Mercury sub. Mercury is Retrograde which is not good and is in 4.Mercury is in the star of Venus again.Hence Venus is strongly signifying 4 through Mercury. As said, Mercury® is receiving Opposition aspect from Jupiter ®.Also 7th bava is afflicted with Ketu posited in 7.The 2nd CSL ; Rahu : is also not favoring.The 11th CSL is also Venus as discussed above!So all the 7th Cuspal SignLord,Starlord, Sublord and Venus are not favorable . Also the 2nd and 11th cusps also. Hence the Marriage possibility seems to be Less!------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -For yout Kind note:Dear Dr. Lath,If we check the 15 charts that you had taken for your study on Unmarried persons: We can see the following points apart from your valuable findings!a) the 7th signlord or starlord or sub lord is connencted to a planet who is Retro. (as starlord or sublord etc.,)b)Mercury as the significator is conjoined with Uranus.c)Close Conjunction of Ketu with Venus or 7th significators.d)presence of Ketu or Uranus in 7It does not mean that if the planets are Retro ,they dont favor marriage. It does also.But if the significator is in the star lord or the sublord which is Retorgrade, then becomes unfavorable. Also when the 7th Cusp is already connected to the unfavorable significators (1,6,10,4 and 12), the effect of the Retro and other above points aggrevate the

Guest guest

Namaste,

You are inquiring about the personal / hidden side of your relative,with which

you should not play any trick in her life or stand to cause any disputes,tussle 

in her family / among her relatives.

Your Niece is in her Venus AD in Guru dasa up to 23.12.2009 and

her marriage may take place any time before 3rd October 2009 or between 23rd

October 2009 to 20th January 2010.

She is born in Meena Lagna and her 1,7th lords are connected such natives are

generally pron to love marriages;further her 9th house is afflicted by Saturn

aspect and 9th lord Mars is debilitated.All these give a pointer towards love

and inter-cast marriage.

Please use the above Astrological advices cautiously with out inviting any human

curses.

Please note to send me a feed back at the appropriate time thro' group mail.

Regards,

D.Sarthiyanarayana Gupta.

--- On Wed, 4/1/09, palkim12 <palkim12 wrote:

palkim12 <palkim12

[vedic astrology] marriage

vedic astrology

Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 8:48 AM

Iam sending my niece's birth details.can anyone tell when she will

get married?love or arranged?

d-o-b 12 september 1981.

place-hubli.

time=20:00pm.

sujata.

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath

I know astronomical society has excluded Pluto as planet now. But this does

not mean that it has no effect on predictive methods. Do we not consider

Sun (which is a star) and Moon (a setelite) as planets? Similarly Pluto has

its effects whether one considers it as a planet or not. These are my personal

views, of course, which may not be acceptable to everyone.

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:19:38 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Subhashji,

Thanks a lot for your study.I have not beeing considering the Pluto and Neptune. Pluto has been already excluded from the list of Planets in solar system. But in your study Pluto appears to be quite important. I learnt this now from you. Thanks again Sir. All have predicted in a negative way only. I would like to compile all the studies when time permits, on issue of marriage.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath.

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >@gro ups.comMonday, March 30, 2009 6:24:59 AMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. Rath

i.e. till the age of 75.

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comFriday, March 27, 2009 8:29:23 PM Marriage

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,Thanks for your elaborate study on the Sub Sub theory. But my doubt is, how far we can take the Subsub lords are accurate as they are differing even for few seconds and  vary from sw to sw too.Also the BT may not be so accurate to fix the exact subsub even if BTR done. In such scenario, analysis on the subsub is how far going to be accuarate?

Also I have taken the analysis not only on the 7th Sublord, but also the signlord and the star lord. All are not favorable only. In case if the natve is getting married as per your given time, we must be so happy!

Running Dasa Rahu is in the sub of Mercury(4) and Mercury is in Venus star (3,2,9). As per Cuspal interlink, Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11. which are good.Bukthi Lord Mercury (4) is in the star and sub of Venus (3,2,9) but is in the star of Mercury (4 ,feebly 1and 10) Mercury is not a starlord of sublord of any cusps. So it is strongly signifying 4 its occupation.

These 2 signfications by the Venus in this Mercuy Bukthi and Andra, arranged the Engagement and later the marriage was cancelled .As per your statement, the possibilty of Marriage is in the Venus Andra. Venus is in the star and sub of Mercury and Mercury is in the star of Venus . (equal Dasa Lord ). Venus is signifying 3,2,9.Also Venus is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11 cusps. Good only if we look into the significations. But whether is promised should be ruled out basically!

Even the Next Bukthi Ketu :(after 6/July/2011)Ketu is in 7. It is in the star and sub of Mercury (4). But Mercury is in the star of Venus (3,2,9). If we just look into the DB signfications, they are favorable. But originally, 7th house is not favorable. hence what will be result? I doubt! We must wait and see.

RegardsAdithOn Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Dr. luther Rathji,

Though there are many odds for negation of marriage as pointed out by M/S Adhitji, Kalyanji and Smt. Sujathaji, by Sub theory method of K.P., let us see Sub-Sub theory propounded by late Dr. K.R.Kar, according to him, we should not confine to one course only.  7th CSSL in this chart is Mars with self strength i.e. no planet in its stars, who is well placed in 11th and gets full control of 11th.  Mars is in the star of Mercury, Lagna lord and sub sub of Jupiter in the star of Rahu.  Here Lagna signification is not to be teated as negative being 12th to 2nd.  Lagna signification is always desirable to ensure that the native enjoys the result. Here Mercury’s ‘R’ position is cancelled due to his nearness to Sun, big luminary.  The sub sub lord Jupiter is 7th lord and he is in the star of Rahu. In the star of Moon, 11th lord. As such Jupiter and Rahu both are beneficial.  Now let us see the 2nd SSL. It is in Venus, kalathrakara and lord of 2 and 9th. It is in the sub sub of Moon, lord of 11th.  So 2nd CSSL and planets favour the marriage.  Finally let us see 11th CSSL in the group of 2, 7, 11 for marriage.  11th CSSL  is Rahu agent of Mercury Lagna lord and Moon, 11th lord is in the star of Moon, 11th lord and is in the sub sub of Jupiter, who is in the sub sub of Saturn in the star of Kethu at 7th,  Kethu is agent of Jupiter, 7th lord.

Presently the native is running Rahu Dasa, Mercury Bhukthi  Mercury Antharam. Rahu in the star of 11th lord Moon is favourable, Merury too is favourable as stated above. His ‘R’ position gets canvelled.  Kethu in 7th and also as agent of Jupiter, 7th lord can gove marriage, but he is connected to Saturn thro SS. As last anthara period. Hence Kethu is ruled out. Next Antharam is Venus, who is in the SS of Moon lord of 11th is  favourable period for marriage.  Hence I expect his marriage materialises  after 17th June 2009 to 19th Novr. 2009. Anthara lor Venus is kalathrakaraka too. Thus it may be seen that as per SS Theory, marriage is favourable.

For seperation etc. onl two houses are important, wheich can create obstacles.  Here in  SS Theory, 6th CSL is Kethu in 7th itself Agent of Jupiter, 7th  lord.  Jupiter is also for Karaka for legal marriage and bond.  So 6th CSSL is not likely to create any trouble. 12th CSSL is Saturn with self strength i.e. no planet is in its stars.  He is to give the  Result of his star lord Kethu, which as stated above is o.k.  Saturn is in the sub sub of  Venus and Venus in turn in the sub sub of Moon, 11th lord.  Saturn is also in 11th Bhavam  Even, if it is considered close to 12th Bhavam, 12th CSSL Saturn is in the star of Kethu at 7th and SS of Venus. Kalathrakaraka and lord of 9th and in turn in the SS of Moon lord of 11th. (vide DF 3 Rule).  There is no likelihood of seperation or trouble, except some small hitch due to Saturn, who s lord 6th.  No major trouble.  

In this chart,  Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, 3 planets are in Retro motion.  Of these, Mercury’s ‘R’ position stands cancelled due to its nearness to Sun.  Jupiter’s ‘R’ is

Saturn ‘R’ :  Saturn itself is in the sign of Sun and in the star of Kethu whose star lord Mercury ‘R’ gets cancelled.  So ‘R’ position is not a problem in SS Theory.

Kindly give your opinion on the above and also the forum be made aware of the  Development in future.

Regards,  K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Marriage

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name  : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther ji,Of course such interesting case will be of more useful for our study!I wish he should get married, we dont know whats going to happen!As there were chances to conduct the engagement, (half marriage was over), there were some planets favored him. Hence we have to see if any possibility of the marriage in any further best favorable period which will be of more useful for our study! Also, we must see the post marriage life..whether it is long lasting ,fruitful...or again there are any troubles,disagreements etc., But for sure, he may not have a fruitful Marital life.even if gets married..

Reg: the running DB study: I have given some of my findings in the reply to Ramani ji: I just reproducre here for your review.//Dear Ramani ji,

Thanks for your elaborate study on the Sub Sub

theory. But my doubt is, how far we can take the Subsub lords are

accurate as they are differing even for few seconds and  vary from sw

to sw too.Also the BT may not be so accurate to fix the exact

subsub even if BTR done. In such scenario, analysis on the subsub is

how far going to be accuarate?Also I have taken the analysis not only on the 7th Sublord, but

also the signlord and the star lord. All are not favorable only. In

case if the natve is getting married as per your given time, we must be

so happy!Running Dasa Rahu is in the sub of Mercury(4) and Mercury is in Venus star (3,2,9). As per Cuspal interlink, Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11. which are good.

Bukthi

Lord Mercury (4) is in the star and sub of Venus (3,2,9) but is in the

star of Mercury (4 ,feebly 1and 10) Mercury is not a starlord of

sublord of any cusps. So it is strongly signifying 4 its occupation.

These

2 signfications by the Venus in this Mercuy Bukthi and Andra, arranged

the Engagement and later the marriage was cancelled .As per

your statement, the possibilty of Marriage is in the Venus Andra. Venus

is in the star and sub of Mercury and Mercury is in the star of Venus .

(equal Dasa Lord ). Venus is signifying 3,2,9.Also Venus is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11 cusps. Good only if we look into the significations. But whether is promised should be ruled out basically!

Even the Next Bukthi Ketu :(after 6/July/2011)Ketu is in 7. It is in the star and sub of Mercury (4). But Mercury is in the star of Venus (3,2,9).

If we just look into the DB signfications, they are favorable. But

originally, 7th house is not favorable. hence what will be result? I

doubt! We must wait and see.//

Dear Dr.Rath,when Mercury ® is very close to Sun, may be the ® is nullified, as per the theory. becasue I have a case where the 7th CSL Ketu is in the sub of Mercury ® which 4 deg to Sun. Also 7th CSL Ketu is signifying 2,11,9,6,10,4,5 and also 7 through its close conjn with Staurn (l/o 7). She got married only with some obstacles from her parents initially as it was a love marriage. But as I said in my earlier mail, that the 7CSL is favorable except the sub is ® mercury. But in our case, the 7Cusp is not favorable and also R planet who is not close to Sun also. Hope we need further study..Mercury is not very clsoe to Sun Appx. 17 deg apart. Hence , may be it may not be nullified? Need comment on this!

You can also reanalyse your 15 cases , as I said in my first mail , you can see the significations are not favorable and also simultaneously Retro planets inflence is added.  Your update will be more appreciated!

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Adithji,

I am so grateful to you for your concern. I am not very anxious about what happens. I am interested for a good study of such an horoscope. I had predicted about 2 years back. I was happy to know that I failed. But at the last moment every thing was 'Ulta Pulta'. I shall be looking forward for your next message on this.

With regards.

Dr.Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:36:28 AMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath,Its quite interesting to know the actual.Of course, it is so pity as the native is concerned.But I could see the state of your mind at the time the engagement was done and later the marriage was stopped.

Operation success but Patient died..situation!So some significators arranged and some significators stopped it.!As they are mostly negative, the possibility of the marriage is in question. For the benefit of the native,We shall analyse the coming DBAs which I have not analysed yet, though the basic 7th cusp is not favorable.I shall give my findings by Thursday as I am out of Town.

Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Daer Adithji,

Thank you again.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comMonday, March 30, 2009 9:03:00 PM

So all the 7th Cuspal SignLord,Starlord, Sublord and Venus are not favorable . Also the 2nd and 11th cusps also. Hence the Marriage possibility seems to be Less!------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -For yout Kind note:Dear Dr. Lath,If we check the 15 charts that you had taken for your study on Unmarried persons: We can see the following points apart from your valuable findings!

a) the 7th signlord or starlord or sub lord is connencted to a planet who is Retro. (as starlord or sublord etc.,)b)Mercury as the significator is conjoined with Uranus.c)Close Conjunction of Ketu with Venus or 7th significators.

d)presence of Ketu or Uranus in 7It does not mean that if the planets are Retro ,they dont favor marriage. It does also.But if the significator is in the star lord or the sublord which is Retorgrade, then becomes unfavorable. Also when the 7th Cusp is already connected to the unfavorable significators (1,6,10,4 and 12), the effect of the Retro and other above points aggrevate the

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.

Name  : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath