IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected sir,kindly elaborate the nature and the predictive techniques with regard to the three planets uranus,neptune and pluto in detail so that aspirants like us may be benefitted.with warm regards,S.Ravi Shankar--- On Wed, 1/4/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare wrote:Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektareRe: Marriage Date: Wednesday, 1 April, 2009, 4:11 PM

Dear Dr. Rath

I know astronomical society has excluded Pluto as planet now. But this does

not mean that it has no effect on predictive methods. Do we not consider

Sun (which is a star) and Moon (a setelite) as planets? Similarly Pluto has

its effects whether one considers it as a planet or not. These are my personal

views, of course, which may not be acceptable to everyone.

Subhash Ektare 

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, March 31, 2009 5:19:38 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Subhashji,

Thanks a lot for your study.I have not beeing considering the Pluto and Neptune. Pluto has been already excluded from the list of Planets in solar system. But in your study Pluto appears to be quite important. I learnt this now from you. Thanks again Sir. All have predicted in a negative way only. I would like to compile all the studies when time permits, on issue of marriage.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath.

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >@gro ups.comMonday, March 30, 2009 6:24:59 AMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. Rath

Marriage Case  DOB  13 Dec 1977   TOB   00:35 AM     POB  84 E 48     19 N 19

Asc.  Virgo 8-49-46  KP Ayanamsha 23-27-8

7 CSL and 11 CSL is Ven.  Ven signifies 2 (on 4th step as per 4 Step Theory).

So marriage is promised. DBA running is Rahu-Mer-Mer.

As per 4 Step Theory Rahu signifies 2 on 4th step. Therefore it is favorable for marriage.

However Rahu is in 1 in conjunction with Pluto ( 4 Deg 42 Min 59 Sec). Here, in my

opinion, Pluto is obstructing marriage in Rahu Dasha.

Next dasha of Jup will start in  Dec 2018. But Jup is in Rahu star and Rahu in turn is conj.

with Pluto. So Jup Dasha also will not give him marriage.

Saturn dasha is next. Saturn is in sub of Rahu. So Pluto will not allow Saturn to fulfill native's

desire of getting married. In short, the native cannot get married till Saturn dasha is over

i.e. till the age of 75.

I pray my prediction be wrong and the native be blessed with happy married life.

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comFriday, March 27, 2009 8:29:23 PM Marriage

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name  : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you ..Dr. Rath

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Ketu in 7th means he spoils the matters of the 7th house.

raichur anant --- On Wed, 1/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Marriage Date: Wednesday, 1 April, 2009, 11:44 PM

Dear Ramani ji,Thanks for your elaborate study on the Sub Sub theory. But my doubt is, how far we can take the Subsub lords are accurate as they are differing even for few seconds and vary from sw to sw too.Also the BT may not be so accurate to fix the exact subsub even if BTR done.. In such scenario, analysis on the subsub is how far going to be accuarate?Also I have taken the analysis not only on the 7th Sublord, but also the signlord and the star lord. All are not favorable only. In case if the natve is getting married as per your given time, we must be so happy!Running Dasa Rahu is in the sub of Mercury(4) and Mercury is in Venus star (3,2,9). As per Cuspal interlink, Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11. which are good.Bukthi Lord Mercury (4) is in the star and sub of Venus (3,2,9) but is in the star of Mercury (4 ,feebly 1and 10) Mercury is not a starlord of sublord of any cusps.

So it is strongly signifying 4 its occupation. These 2 signfications by the Venus in this Mercuy Bukthi and Andra, arranged the Engagement and later the marriage was cancelled .As per your statement, the possibilty of Marriage is in the Venus Andra. Venus is in the star and sub of Mercury and Mercury is in the star of Venus . (equal Dasa Lord ). Venus is signifying 3,2,9.Also Venus is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11 cusps. Good only if we look into the significations. But whether is promised should be ruled out basically!Even the Next Bukthi Ketu :(after 6/July/2011)Ketu is in 7. It is in the star and sub of Mercury (4). But Mercury is in the star of Venus (3,2,9). If we just look into the DB signfications, they are favorable. But originally, 7th house is not favorable. hence what will be result? I doubt! We must wait and see.RegardsAdith

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Dr. luther Rathji,

Though there are many odds for negation of marriage as pointed out by M/S Adhitji, Kalyanji and Smt. Sujathaji, by Sub theory method of K.P., let us see Sub-Sub theory propounded by late Dr. K.R.Kar, according to him, we should not confine to one course only. 7th CSSL in this chart is Mars with self strength i.e. no planet in its stars, who is well placed in 11th and gets full control of 11th. Mars is in the star of Mercury, Lagna lord and sub sub of Jupiter in the star of Rahu. Here Lagna signification is not to be teated as negative being 12th to 2nd.. Lagna signification is always desirable to ensure that the native enjoys the result. Here Mercury’s ‘R’ position is cancelled due to his nearness to Sun, big luminary. The sub sub lord Jupiter is 7th lord and he is in the star of Rahu.

In the star of Moon, 11th lord. As such Jupiter and Rahu both are beneficial. Now let us see the 2nd SSL. It is in Venus, kalathrakara and lord of 2 and 9th. It is in the sub sub of Moon, lord of 11th. So 2nd CSSL and planets favour the marriage. Finally let us see 11th CSSL in the group of 2, 7, 11 for marriage. 11th CSSL is Rahu agent of Mercury Lagna lord and Moon, 11th lord is in the star of Moon, 11th lord and is in the sub sub of Jupiter, who is in the sub sub of Saturn in the star of Kethu at 7th, Kethu is agent of Jupiter, 7th lord.

Thus all the cusps of 2, 7, 11 aew favourable for marriage. The delay seems to be on account of Saturn’s aspect on 2nd and Saturn and Venus in Square position.

Presently the native is running Rahu Dasa, Mercury Bhukthi Mercury Antharam. Rahu in the star of 11th lord Moon is favourable, Merury too is favourable as stated above. His ‘R’ position gets canvelled. Kethu in 7th and also as agent of Jupiter, 7th lord can gove marriage, but he is connected to Saturn thro SS. As last anthara period. Hence Kethu is ruled out. Next Antharam is Venus, who is in the SS of Moon lord of 11th is favourable period for marriage. Hence I expect his marriage materialises after 17th June 2009 to 19th Novr. 2009. Anthara lor Venus is kalathrakaraka too. Thus it may be seen that as per SS Theory, marriage is favourable.

For seperation etc. onl two houses are important, wheich can create obstacles. Here in SS Theory, 6th CSL is Kethu in 7th itself Agent of Jupiter, 7th lord. Jupiter is also for Karaka for legal marriage and bond. So 6th CSSL is not likely to create any trouble. 12th CSSL is Saturn with self strength i.e. no planet is in its stars. He is to give the Result of his star lord Kethu, which as stated above is o.k. Saturn is in the sub sub of Venus and Venus in turn in the sub sub of Moon, 11th lord. Saturn is also in 11th Bhavam Even, if it is considered close to 12th Bhavam, 12th CSSL Saturn is in the star of Kethu at 7th and SS of Venus. Kalathrakaraka and lord of 9th and in

turn in the SS of Moon lord of 11th. (vide DF 3 Rule). There is no likelihood of seperation or trouble, except some small hitch due to Saturn, who s lord 6th. No major trouble.

In this chart, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, 3 planets are in Retro motion. Of these, Mercury’s ‘R’ position stands cancelled due to its nearness to Sun. Jupiter’s ‘R’ is

Neglible because, he is in the sign of Mercury, whose ‘R’ gets cancelled; Jupiter is In the star of node Rahu who is agent of Mercury who ‘R’ poistion stands cancelled.

Saturn ‘R’ : Saturn itself is in the sign of Sun and in the star of Kethu whose star lord Mercury ‘R’ gets cancelled. So ‘R’ position is not a problem in SS Theory.

Kindly give your opinion on the above and also the forum be made aware of the Development in future.

Regards, K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:59 AM

Marriage

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

Guest guest

SIRDOES KETU SPOIL ANY HOUSE ITS DEPOSITED IN ?REGARDSSUJATARaichur-a-r <raichurar ; adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathFriday, 3 April, 2009 4:09:33 PMRe: Marriage

Ketu in 7th means he spoils the matters of the 7th house.

raichur anant --- On Wed, 1/4/09, adith kasinath.g..k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Marriage@gro ups.comWednesday, 1 April, 2009, 11:44 PM

Dear Ramani ji,Thanks for your elaborate study on the Sub Sub theory. But my doubt is, how far we can take the Subsub lords are accurate as they are differing even for few seconds and vary from sw to sw too.Also the BT may not be so accurate to fix the exact subsub even if BTR done.. In such scenario, analysis on the subsub is how far going to be accuarate?Also I have taken the analysis not only on the 7th Sublord, but also the signlord and the star lord. All are not favorable only. In case if the natve is getting married as per your given time, we must be so happy!Running Dasa Rahu is in the sub of Mercury(4) and Mercury is in Venus star (3,2,9). As per Cuspal interlink, Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11. which are good.Bukthi Lord Mercury (4) is in the star and sub of Venus (3,2,9) but is in the star of Mercury (4 ,feebly 1and 10) Mercury is not a starlord of sublord of any cusps.

So it is strongly signifying 4 its occupation. These 2 signfications by the Venus in this Mercuy Bukthi and Andra, arranged the Engagement and later the marriage was cancelled .As per your statement, the possibilty of Marriage is in the Venus Andra. Venus is in the star and sub of Mercury and Mercury is in the star of Venus . (equal Dasa Lord ). Venus is signifying 3,2,9.Also Venus is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11 cusps. Good only if we look into the significations. But whether is promised should be ruled out basically!Even the Next Bukthi Ketu :(after 6/July/2011)Ketu is in 7. It is in the star and sub of Mercury (4). But Mercury is in the star of Venus (3,2,9). If we just look into the DB signfications, they are favorable. But originally, 7th house is not favorable. hence what will be result? I doubt! We must wait and see.RegardsAdith

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. luther Rathji,

Though there are many odds for negation of marriage as pointed out by M/S Adhitji, Kalyanji and Smt. Sujathaji, by Sub theory method of K.P., let us see Sub-Sub theory propounded by late Dr. K.R.Kar, according to him, we should not confine to one course only. 7th CSSL in this chart is Mars with self strength i.e. no planet in its stars, who is well placed in 11th and gets full control of 11th. Mars is in the star of Mercury, Lagna lord and sub sub of Jupiter in the star of Rahu. Here Lagna signification is not to be teated as negative being 12th to 2nd.. Lagna signification is always desirable to ensure that the native enjoys the result. Here Mercury’s ‘R’ position is cancelled due to his nearness to Sun, big luminary. The sub sub lord Jupiter is 7th lord and he is in the star of Rahu.

In the star of Moon, 11th lord. As such Jupiter and Rahu both are beneficial. Now let us see the 2nd SSL. It is in Venus, kalathrakara and lord of 2 and 9th. It is in the sub sub of Moon, lord of 11th. So 2nd CSSL and planets favour the marriage. Finally let us see 11th CSSL in the group of 2, 7, 11 for marriage. 11th CSSL is Rahu agent of Mercury Lagna lord and Moon, 11th lord is in the star of Moon, 11th lord and is in the sub sub of Jupiter, who is in the sub sub of Saturn in the star of Kethu at 7th, Kethu is agent of Jupiter, 7th lord.

Thus all the cusps of 2, 7, 11 aew favourable for marriage.. The delay seems to be on account of Saturn’s aspect on 2nd and Saturn and Venus in Square position.

Presently the native is running Rahu Dasa, Mercury Bhukthi Mercury Antharam. Rahu in the star of 11th lord Moon is favourable, Merury too is favourable as stated above. His ‘R’ position gets canvelled. Kethu in 7th and also as agent of Jupiter, 7th lord can gove marriage, but he is connected to Saturn thro SS. As last anthara period. Hence Kethu is ruled out. Next Antharam is Venus, who is in the SS of Moon lord of 11th is favourable period for marriage. Hence I expect his marriage materialises after 17th June 2009 to 19th Novr. 2009. Anthara lor Venus is kalathrakaraka too. Thus it may be seen that as per SS Theory, marriage is favourable.

For seperation etc. onl two houses are important, wheich can create obstacles. Here in SS Theory, 6th CSL is Kethu in 7th itself Agent of Jupiter, 7th lord. Jupiter is also for Karaka for legal marriage and bond. So 6th CSSL is not likely to create any trouble. 12th CSSL is Saturn with self strength i.e. no planet is in its stars. He is to give the Result of his star lord Kethu, which as stated above is o.k. Saturn is in the sub sub of Venus and Venus in turn in the sub sub of Moon, 11th lord. Saturn is also in 11th Bhavam Even, if it is considered close to 12th Bhavam, 12th CSSL Saturn is in the star of Kethu at 7th and SS of Venus. Kalathrakaraka and lord of 9th and in

turn in the SS of Moon lord of 11th. (vide DF 3 Rule). There is no likelihood of seperation or trouble, except some small hitch due to Saturn, who s lord 6th. No major trouble.

In this chart, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, 3 planets are in Retro motion. Of these, Mercury’s ‘R’ position stands cancelled due to its nearness to Sun. Jupiter’s ‘R’ is

Neglible because, he is in the sign of Mercury, whose ‘R’ gets cancelled; Jupiter is In the star of node Rahu who is agent of Mercury who ‘R’ poistion stands cancelled.

Saturn ‘R’ : Saturn itself is in the sign of Sun and in the star of Kethu whose star lord Mercury ‘R’ gets cancelled. So ‘R’ position is not a problem in SS Theory.

Kindly give your opinion on the above and also the forum be made aware of the Development in future.

Regards, K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:59 AM

Marriage

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you .Dr. Rath

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

Guest guest

Dear Subhashji,

Your point is not baseless.

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:41:02 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. Rath

Subhash Ektare

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, March 31, 2009 5:19:38 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Subhashji,

Thanks a lot for your study.I have not beeing considering the Pluto and Neptune. Pluto has been already excluded from the list of Planets in solar system. But in your study Pluto appears to be quite important. I learnt this now from you. Thanks again Sir. All have predicted in a negative way only. I would like to compile all the studies when time permits, on issue of marriage.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath.

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >@gro ups.comMonday, March 30, 2009 6:24:59 AMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. Rath

Marriage Case DOB 13 Dec 1977 TOB 00:35 AM POB 84 E 48 19 N 19

Asc. Virgo 8-49-46 KP Ayanamsha 23-27-8

7 CSL and 11 CSL is Ven. Ven signifies 2 (on 4th step as per 4 Step Theory)..

As per 4 Step Theory Rahu signifies 2 on 4th step. Therefore it is favorable for marriage.

However Rahu is in 1 in conjunction with Pluto ( 4 Deg 42 Min 59 Sec). Here, in my

opinion, Pluto is obstructing marriage in Rahu Dasha.

Next dasha of Jup will start in Dec 2018. But Jup is in Rahu star and Rahu in turn is conj.

Saturn dasha is next. Saturn is in sub of Rahu. So Pluto will not allow Saturn to fulfill native's

desire of getting married. In short, the native cannot get married till Saturn dasha is over

i.e. till the age of 75.

I pray my prediction be wrong and the native be blessed with happy married life.

Subhash Ektare

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji,

I have gone through your message of March 31st. instant. I have already replied on that on 1st April. Kindly see in your inbox. My message was as folows: -

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for your favorable result. Let us hope that the marriage is celebrated. I am not well versed in sub-sub theory. But your pleading appears to be justified. The present proposal is already cancelled even though the invitation cards were distributed. The parents are of opinion that there is no 'Yoga' of marriage for the native till November 2009. In Orissa marriage is never celebrated from the date of entery of Sun in to Karkata till it enters Vrischika. They call the period 'Chaturmasya' . I shall be informing the group the further developments.

Thank you again.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 2:48:08 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. Luther Rathji,

I have analysed the chart differently from others and sent to you yesterday. Perhaps you have not seen that. I request

you kindly to peruse my analysis and give your comments.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Monday, March 30, 2009 7:16 PM

Re: Marriage

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Namaskar.

Thank you so much for sparing so much of time and giving all details on study of the horoscope. It is very much aducative for me. So many negative points are found out. Let us watch what happens.

I owe my gratitude.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSunday, March 29, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath Ji.

My reply for yr query is as follows.

Natal Chart is attached erected by Jyotish Deepika

Birth Time appears to be corrected as per Rule of Origin; Dr Andrew Dutta

7th CSL Ve is signifying 4, 3, 1, 10, 2, 9.

Same CSL is holding the Sub Lordships of 1,3,5,7,9, & 11

Ve is in the sign of Ma and in the Star and Sub of Me

Ke is in the 7th

Application of above with KP Rules for No Marriage

If the Sbl of 7 signifies 1,6,10 (4,12)

Ve signifies 1 & 10

If the Sbl of 7 is connected with barren signs (Ar, Ge, Le,Vi, Cp)

1 is Virgo and 5 is Capricon. Both are barren signs

If the Sbl of 7 is connected with Sa, Ra, Ke

Ve is in the 3rd, where the Sa has Star ordship

If the Sbl of 7,11, & 2 are connected with 1,6,12

Sub of 7 & 11 Ve connected to 1 and Sub Lord of 2 Ra is connected to 1

If any of the co-rulers signifies 1,4,6,8,10,12 and connected to a barren sign.

Co-Rulers of 7

Ju - 1,4,10 - Ju is in Gemini, a Barren sign

Sa - 6 - Sa is in Leo, a Barren sign

Ve - 1,4,10

Ma - 1,4, 8,10

If the 7th sub is Venus and deposited with a lord of a barren sign and/or connected to 5,7,9

7th Sub Ve is deposited with Sun, a Lord of a Barren Sign and connected to 5,7, & 9

If a Badhakasthanadhipat hi is connected to 2,7,11 and/or barren sign.

Badhakasthanadhipat hi Ju is connected to 7

Further the above Ke, by being the Star Lord of 8 & 12 has been modified as a malefic and deposited in the 7th Bhawa. 7th Badhak and 4th Negation houses are owned to Ju, who is in the 10th, again negation place.

So marriage is not promised.

Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, March 28, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Guest guest

Dear Ravi Shankar,

Kindly peruse KP Readers for effects of these planets in each house...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao

s.ravi Shankar <gurukkal.shankar Cc: subhash_extareSent: Friday, 3 April, 2009 12:58:41 PMRe: Marriage

Respected sir,

kindly elaborate the nature and the predictive techniques with regard to the three planets uranus,neptune and pluto in detail so that aspirants like us may be benefitted.

with warm regards,

S.Ravi Shankar--- On Wed, 1/4/09, Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ > wrote:

Subhash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >Re: Marriage@gro ups.comWednesday, 1 April, 2009, 4:11 PM

Dear Dr. Rath

Subhash Ektare

Dear Subhashji,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Dr. Rath

Marriage Case DOB 13 Dec 1977 TOB 00:35 AM POB 84 E 48 19 N 19

Asc. Virgo 8-49-46 KP Ayanamsha 23-27-8

7 CSL and 11 CSL is Ven. Ven signifies 2 (on 4th step as per 4 Step Theory).

opinion, Pluto is obstructing marriage in Rahu Dasha.

Next dasha of Jup will start in Dec 2018. But Jup is in Rahu star and Rahu in turn is conj.

Saturn dasha is next. Saturn is in sub of Rahu. So Pluto will not allow Saturn to fulfill native' s

i.e. till the age of 75.

Subhash Ektare

Dear Friends,The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.Name : DPRDate of birth : 13th December 1977.Time of birth : 00-35 AMPlace of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48Thanking you ..Dr. Rath

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

This statement is purely the traditional idea, but absolutely not KP.

Regards,

tw

Ketu in Placidus house 7 and number of marriage

Alexandra, Czarina of Russia (1)

Jacques Chirac, French PM (1)

Tony Curtis (5)

King Edward VIII, Britain (1)

King Farouk

, Egypt (2)

Helmut Kohl, German chancellor (1)

Jerry Lewis (2)

Gina Lollobrigida, Italian actress (1)

Sophia Loren (1)

Anais Nin, French writer (2)

Pele (2)

Carlo Ponti, Sophia Loren's husband (2)

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Ketu in 7th means he spoils the matters of the 7th house.> > > raichur anant > > --- On Wed, 1/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath Re: Marriage> > Wednesday, 1 April, 2009, 11:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani ji,> > Thanks for your elaborate study on the Sub Sub theory. But my doubt is, how far we can take the Subsub lords are accurate as they are differing even for few seconds and vary from sw to sw too.> Also the BT may not be so accurate to fix the exact subsub even if BTR done.. In such scenario, analysis on the subsub is how far going to be accuarate?> > Also I have taken the analysis not only on the 7th Sublord, but also the signlord and the star lord. All are not favorable only. In case if the natve is getting married as per your given time, we must be so happy!> > Running Dasa Rahu is in the sub of Mercury(4) and Mercury is in Venus star (3,2,9). As per Cuspal interlink, Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11. which are good.> > Bukthi Lord Mercury (4) is in the star and sub of Venus (3,2,9) but is in the star of Mercury (4 ,feebly 1and 10) Mercury is not a starlord of sublord of any cusps. So it is strongly signifying 4 its occupation.>  > These 2 signfications by the Venus in this Mercuy Bukthi and Andra, arranged the Engagement and later the marriage was cancelled .> > As per your statement, the possibilty of Marriage is in the Venus Andra. Venus is in the star and sub of Mercury and Mercury is in the star of Venus . (equal Dasa Lord ). Venus is signifying 3,2,9.Also Venus is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11 cusps. Good only if we look into the significations. But whether is promised should be ruled out basically!> > Even the Next Bukthi Ketu :(after 6/July/2011)> Ketu is in 7. It is in the star and sub of Mercury (4). But Mercury is in the star of Venus (3,2,9). If we just look into the DB signfications, they are favorable. But originally, 7th house is not favorable. hence what will be result? I doubt! We must wait and see.> > Regards> Adith> > > > > > > > > > On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Ramani kadavasalramani wrote:> > > > > > > > >  Dear Dr. luther Rathji,>  > Though there are many odds for negation of marriage as pointed out by M/S Adhitji, Kalyanji and Smt. Sujathaji, by Sub theory method of K.P., let us see Sub-Sub theory propounded by late Dr. K.R.Kar, according to him, we should not confine to one course only. 7th CSSL in this chart is Mars with self strength i.e. no planet in its stars, who is well placed in 11th and gets full control of 11th. Mars is in the star of Mercury, Lagna lord and sub sub of Jupiter in the star of Rahu. Here Lagna signification is not to be teated as negative being 12th to 2nd. Lagna signification is always desirable to ensure that the native enjoys the result. Here Mercury’s ‘R’ position is cancelled due to his nearness to Sun, big luminary. The sub sub lord Jupiter is 7th lord and he is in the star of Rahu. In the star of Moon, 11th lord. As such Jupiter and Rahu both are beneficial. Now let us see the 2nd SSL. It is in Venus, kalathrakara and lord of 2 and> 9th. It is in the sub sub of Moon, lord of 11th. So 2nd CSSL and planets favour the marriage. Finally let us see 11th CSSL in the group of 2, 7, 11 for marriage. 11th CSSL is Rahu agent of Mercury Lagna lord and Moon, 11th lord is in the star of Moon, 11th lord and is in the sub sub of Jupiter, who is in the sub sub of Saturn in the star of Kethu at 7th, Kethu is agent of Jupiter, 7th lord. >  > Thus all the cusps of 2, 7, 11 aew favourable for marriage. The delay seems to be on account of Saturn’s aspect on 2nd and Saturn and Venus in Square position.> Presently the native is running Rahu Dasa, Mercury Bhukthi  Mercury Antharam. Rahu in the star of 11th lord Moon is favourable, Merury too is favourable as stated above. His ‘R’ position gets canvelled. Kethu in 7th and also as agent of Jupiter, 7th lord can gove marriage, but he is connected to Saturn thro SS. As last anthara period. Hence Kethu is ruled out. Next Antharam is Venus, who is in the SS of Moon lord of 11th is favourable period for marriage. Hence I expect his marriage materialises after 17th June 2009 to 19th Novr. 2009. Anthara lor Venus is kalathrakaraka too. Thus it may be seen that as per SS Theory, marriage is favourable. >  > For seperation etc. onl two houses are important, wheich can create obstacles. Here in SS Theory, 6th CSL is Kethu in 7th itself Agent of Jupiter, 7th lord. Jupiter is also for Karaka for legal marriage and bond.  So 6th CSSL is not likely to create any trouble. 12th CSSL is Saturn with self strength i.e. no planet is in its stars. He is to give the Result of his star lord Kethu, which as stated above is o..k. Saturn is in the sub sub of Venus and Venus in turn in the sub sub of Moon, 11th lord. Saturn is also in 11th Bhavam Even, if it is considered close to 12th Bhavam, 12th CSSL Saturn is in the star of Kethu at 7th and SS of Venus. Kalathrakaraka and lord of 9th and in turn in the SS of Moon lord of 11th. (vide DF 3 Rule). There is no likelihood of seperation or trouble, except some small hitch due to Saturn, who s lord 6th. No major trouble.  >  > In this chart, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, 3 planets are in Retro motion. Of these, Mercury’s ‘R’ position stands cancelled due to its nearness to Sun. Jupiter’s ‘R’ is > Neglible because, he is in the sign of Mercury, whose ‘R’ gets cancelled; Jupiter is In the star of node Rahu who is agent of Mercury who ‘R’ poistion stands cancelled. >  > Saturn ‘R’ : Saturn itself is in the sign of Sun and in the star of Kethu whose star lord Mercury ‘R’ gets cancelled. So ‘R’ position is not a problem in SS Theory.>  > Kindly give your opinion on the above and also the forum be made aware of the Development in future.>  > Regards, K.S.V.Ramani>  >  > > > - > Luther Rath > > > Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:59 AM> Marriage> > > > > > Dear Friends,> The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.> My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.> Name  : DPR> Date of birth : 13th December 1977.> Time of birth : 00-35 AM> Place of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48> > Thanking you .> Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > > > Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname Sign up now! http://in.promos./address>

Guest guest

Dr. Luther Rathji,

My reminder was dt. 1-4-2009. I got your kind reply on 2-4-2009. It was so kind of you to have gone thro' my analysis. Kindly let me know if there is any development in the matter of the native's marriage.

Thanking you,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, April 04, 2009 7:29 PM

Dear Ramaniji,

I have gone through your message of March 31st. instant. I have already replied on that on 1st April. Kindly see in your inbox. My message was as folows: -

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for your favorable result. Let us hope that the marriage is celebrated. I am not well versed in sub-sub theory. But your pleading appears to be justified. The present proposal is already cancelled even though the invitation cards were distributed. The parents are of opinion that there is no 'Yoga' of marriage for the native till November 2009. In Orissa marriage is never celebrated from the date of entery of Sun in to Karkata till it enters Vrischika. They call the period 'Chaturmasya' . I shall be informing the group the further developments.

Thank you again.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 2:48:08 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. Luther Rathji,

I have analysed the chart differently from others and sent to you yesterday. Perhaps you have not seen that. I request

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Namaskar.

Thank you so much for sparing so much of time and giving all details on study of the horoscope. It is very much aducative for me. So many negative points are found out. Let us watch what happens.

I owe my gratitude.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSunday, March 29, 2009 11:45:18 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr.Rath Ji.

Ke is in the 7th

Ve signifies 1 & 10

Co-Rulers of 7

Ve - 1,4,10

Ma - 1,4, 8,10

If the 7th sub is Venus and deposited with a lord of a barren sign and/or connected to 5,7,9

7th Sub Ve is deposited with Sun, a Lord of a Barren Sign and connected to 5,7, & 9

Further the above Ke, by being the Star Lord of 8 & 12 has been modified as a malefic and deposited in the 7th Bhawa. 7th Badhak and 4th Negation houses are owned to Ju, who is in the 10th, again negation place.

Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, March 28, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Guest guest

Dear All,Even I have an example where the Ketu is in 5th and the women has a son.

RegardsShreerang Ketkar

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,

Regards,

tw

Ketu in Placidus  house 7 and number of marriage

Tony Curtis (5)

King Farouk

, Egypt (2)

Jerry Lewis (2)  

Sophia Loren (1)

Pele (2)

Carlo Ponti, Sophia Loren's husband  (2)

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:>> Ketu in 7th means he spoils the matters of the 7th house.

> > > raichur anant >

Guest guest

Dear TWjiNice to hear from u again. Where did u dissapear all these weeksRegardsSujatatw853 <tw853 Sent: Saturday, 4 April, 2009 10:12:50 PM Re: Marriage

Dear Friends,

Regards,

tw

Ketu in Placidus house 7 and number of marriage

Tony Curtis (5)

King Farouk , Egypt (2)

Jerry Lewis (2)

Sophia Loren (1)

Pele (2)

Carlo Ponti, Sophia Loren's husband (2)

@gro ups.com, Raichur-a-r <raichurar@.. .> wrote:>> Ketu in 7th means he spoils the matters of the 7th house.> > > raichur anant > > --- On Wed, 1/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ... wrote:> > > adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> Re: Marriage> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 1 April, 2009, 11:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ramani ji,> > Thanks for your elaborate study on the Sub Sub theory. But my doubt is, how far we can take the Subsub lords are accurate as they are differing even for few seconds and vary from sw to sw too.> Also the BT may not be so accurate to fix the exact subsub even if BTR done.. In such scenario, analysis on the subsub is how far going to be

accuarate?> > Also I have taken the analysis not only on the 7th Sublord, but also the signlord and the star lord. All are not favorable only. In case if the natve is getting married as per your given time, we must be so happy!> > Running Dasa Rahu is in the sub of Mercury(4) and Mercury is in Venus star (3,2,9). As per Cuspal interlink, Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11. which are good.> > Bukthi Lord Mercury (4) is in the star and sub of Venus (3,2,9) but is in the star of Mercury (4 ,feebly 1and 10) Mercury is not a starlord of sublord of any cusps. So it is strongly signifying 4 its occupation.> Â > These 2 signfications by the Venus in this Mercuy Bukthi and Andra, arranged the Engagement and later the marriage was cancelled .> > As per your statement, the possibilty of Marriage is in the Venus Andra. Venus is in the star and sub of Mercury and

Mercury is in the star of Venus . (equal Dasa Lord ). Venus is signifying 3,2,9.Also Venus is the CSL of 1 2 5 7 9 11 cusps. Good only if we look into the significations. But whether is promised should be ruled out basically!> > Even the Next Bukthi Ketu :(after 6/July/2011)> Ketu is in 7. It is in the star and sub of Mercury (4). But Mercury is in the star of Venus (3,2,9). If we just look into the DB signfications, they are favorable. But originally, 7th house is not favorable. hence what will be result? I doubt! We must wait and see.> > Regards> Adith> > > > > > > > > > On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Ramani kadavasalramani@ .... wrote:> > > > > > > > > Â Dear Dr. luther Rathji,> Â > Though there are many odds for negation of marriage as pointed out by

M/S Adhitji, Kalyanji and Smt. Sujathaji, by Sub theory method of K.P., let us see Sub-Sub theory propounded by late Dr. K.R.Kar, according to him, we should not confine to one course only. 7th CSSL in this chart is Mars with self strength i.e. no planet in its stars, who is well placed in 11th and gets full control of 11th. Mars is in the star of Mercury, Lagna lord and sub sub of Jupiter in the star of Rahu. Here Lagna signification is not to be teated as negative being 12th to 2nd.. Lagna signification is always desirable to ensure that the native enjoys the result. Here Mercury’s ‘R’ position is cancelled due to his nearness to Sun, big luminary. The sub sub lord Jupiter is 7th lord and he is in the star of Rahu. In the star of Moon, 11th lord. As such Jupiter and Rahu both are beneficial. Now let us see the 2nd SSL. It is in Venus, kalathrakara and lord of 2 and> 9th. It is

in the sub sub of Moon, lord of 11th. So 2nd CSSL and planets favour the marriage. Finally let us see 11th CSSL in the group of 2, 7, 11 for marriage. 11th CSSL is Rahu agent of Mercury Lagna lord and Moon, 11th lord is in the star of Moon, 11th lord and is in the sub sub of Jupiter, who is in the sub sub of Saturn in the star of Kethu at 7th, Kethu is agent of Jupiter, 7th lord. >  > Thus all the cusps of 2, 7, 11 aew favourable for marriage. The delay seems to be on account of Saturn’s aspect on 2nd and Saturn and Venus in Square position.> Presently the native is running Rahu Dasa, Mercury Bhukthi  Mercury Antharam. Rahu in the star of 11th lord Moon is favourable, Merury too is favourable as stated above. His ‘R’ position gets canvelled. Kethu in 7th and also as agent of Jupiter, 7th lord can gove marriage, but he is connected to Saturn thro SS. As

last anthara period. Hence Kethu is ruled out. Next Antharam is Venus, who is in the SS of Moon lord of 11th is favourable period for marriage. Hence I expect his marriage materialises after 17th June 2009 to 19th Novr. 2009. Anthara lor Venus is kalathrakaraka too. Thus it may be seen that as per SS Theory, marriage is favourable. >  > For seperation etc. onl two houses are important, wheich can create obstacles. Here in SS Theory, 6th CSL is Kethu in 7th itself Agent of Jupiter, 7th lord. Jupiter is also for Karaka for legal marriage and bond.  So 6th CSSL is not likely to create any trouble. 12th CSSL is Saturn with self strength i.e. no planet is in its stars. He is to give the Result of his star lord Kethu, which as stated above is o..k. Saturn is in the sub sub of Venus and Venus in turn in the sub sub of Moon, 11th lord.Â

Saturn is also in 11th Bhavam Even, if it is considered close to 12th Bhavam, 12th CSSL Saturn is in the star of Kethu at 7th and SS of Venus. Kalathrakaraka and lord of 9th and in turn in the SS of Moon lord of 11th. (vide DF 3 Rule). There is no likelihood of seperation or trouble, except some small hitch due to Saturn, who s lord 6th. No major trouble.  >  > In this chart, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, 3 planets are in Retro motion. Of these, Mercury’s ‘R’ position stands cancelled due to its nearness to Sun. Jupiter’s ‘R’ is > Neglible because, he is in the sign of Mercury, whose ‘R’ gets cancelled; Jupiter is In the star of node Rahu who is agent of Mercury who ‘R’ poistion stands cancelled. >  > Saturn ‘R’ : Saturn itself is in the sign of Sun and in the

star of Kethu whose star lord Mercury ‘R’ gets cancelled. So ‘R’ position is not a problem in SS Theory.>  > Kindly give your opinion on the above and also the forum be made aware of the Development in future.>  > Regards, K.S.V.Ramani>  >  > > > - > Luther Rath > @gro ups.com > > Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:59 AM> Marriage> > > > > > Dear Friends,> The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.> My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If

promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.> Name  : DPR> Date of birth : 13th December 1977.> Time of birth : 00-35 AM> Place of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48> > Thanking you .> Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > > > Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname Sign up now! http://in.promos. / address>

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji,

Thanks for your concern. Ther is no more development in marriage issue at all.

with regards.

Dr. Rath

Ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 7:04:47 AMRe: Marriage

Dr. Luther Rathji,

My reminder was dt. 1-4-2009. I got your kind reply on 2-4-2009. It was so kind of you to have gone thro' my analysis. Kindly let me know if there is any development in the matter of the native's marriage.

Thanking you,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Saturday, April 04, 2009 7:29 PM

Dear Ramaniji,

Respected Sir,

Thank you again.

Dr. Rath.

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, April 1, 2009 2:48:08 PMRe: Marriage

Dear Dr. Luther Rathji,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Namaskar.

I owe my gratitude.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Dr.Rath Ji.

Ke is in the 7th

Ve signifies 1 & 10

Co-Rulers of 7

Ve - 1,4,10

Ma - 1,4, 8,10

Sunaparantha

Guest guest

Dear Kannan,1.The 7th Co rulers (sgL/stL/sL) of A or B will have relation to the Asc., of the B or A.2.The RPs at birth of A or B will reflect the 2,7,11 of the B or A.3. The running DBA of A or B will have connected to the RPs at birth of the B or A.

A planet can appear as it is or the planets in its constellation, conjunction, aspects can also be considered.   Hope this will be useful!Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 5:34 PM, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77 wrote:

Dear Members

Prof.KSK has said in one of his Readers that A will marry B if the runnibg DBA of A match with the RPs of B and vice-versa. Any experirnce of the members in this field. Pl. enlighten.

Regards

Kannan

Guest guest

Dear Adith

Thanks for your information

Regards

Kannan

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:32:13 AMRe: Marriage

Dear Kannan,1.The 7th Co rulers (sgL/stL/sL) of A or B will have relation to the Asc., of the B or A.2.The RPs at birth of A or B will reflect the 2,7,11 of the B or A.3. The running DBA of A or B will have connected to the RPs at birth of the B or A.A planet can appear as it is or the planets in its constellation, conjunction, aspects can also be considered. Hope this will be useful!Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 5:34 PM, srinivasankannan77 <srinivasankannan77@ > wrote:

Dear MembersProf.KSK has said in one of his Readers that A will marry B if the runnibg DBA of A match with the RPs of B and vice-versa. Any experirnce of the members in this field. Pl. enlighten.RegardsKannan

Guest guest

Dear Kannan,

I have observed in my practice that the RPS of the husband is significators of

wife 2,7,11 or vice verse has given good bondage in their marriage alliance and

the opportunity of happy married life. When I observe the relationship then

automatically if they see each other then automatically it will fix for

marriage without any hastels.

regards

ovn murthy

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> *Dear Kannan,

>

> 1.The 7th Co rulers (sgL/stL/sL) of A or B will have relation to the Asc.,

> of the B or A.

> 2.The RPs at birth of A or B will reflect the 2,7,11 of the B or A.

> 3. The running DBA of A or B will have connected to the RPs at birth of the

> B or A.

>

> A planet can appear as it is or the planets in its constellation,

> conjunction, aspects can also be considered.

>

> Hope this will be useful!

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith*

>

> On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 5:34 PM, srinivasankannan77 <

> srinivasankannan77 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Members

> >

> > Prof.KSK has said in one of his Readers that A will marry B if the runnibg

> > DBA of A match with the RPs of B and vice-versa. Any experirnce of the

> > members in this field. Pl. enlighten.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Kannan

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

--- On Mon, 25/5/09, praveen uke <smartuke wrote:

praveen uke <smartuke

Fw: marriage

" astro logy " <vedic astrology

Monday, 25 May, 2009, 10:30 AM

--- On Mon, 25/5/09, smartuke <smartuke wrote:

smartuke <smartuke

marriage

" astro logy " <vedic astrology

Monday, 25 May, 2009, 10:27 AM

Namaste,

Respected group members,

When will my marriage happen. In this year possible or not.

my details are:-

name :  praveen uke

dob:     12-09-1980

place :  dalli rajhara dist.durg (c.g.)

pin-491228

time:      7:30p.m.

regards

praveen uke

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business./

Guest guest

abhi aap kitne varsh ki hai.

--- On Tue, 6/23/09, meenu.mehra <meenu.mehra wrote:

meenu.mehra <meenu.mehra

[vedic astrology] marriage

vedic astrology

Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 9:08 AM

meri marriage kb hogi

Guest guest

Dear Meenu,

Send the Birth Details. Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth

Suresh Agrawal

Consulting

Astrologer.

----- Forwarded Message ----

meenu.mehra <meenu.mehra

vedic astrology

Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 9:08:40 AM

meri marriage kb hogi

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Deepa

As per ur chart, it says that u will hv a love affair, but their will be friction which can break the relationship. U need to be on guard and match the charts before getting into marital alliances.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103

Send your mails to Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

Subscribe on this link http://in.groups..Chandra-AdityaAstroRemediesFor Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges toharesh1405/hareshgnathani or call +91 9867214103

jais_deepa <jais_deepa Sent: Saturday, 11 July, 2009 12:48:57 AM Marriage

Hello, I wanted to get some information regarding whether there is anything in the future for marraige in my chart. I have been seeing this guy for a couple of years but its been on and off. I wanted to know if hes the one. I dont have his birth time. Only his dob and place of birth My dob May 19th, 1983tob: 00:30 am POB: mumbai, india. Can you also tell me if you can tell anyhing from my chart about my fututre husbnad such as the letter that his name will start with and anything else. Thank You so much I really appreciate it.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Single Guy

Ur chart says delay in marriage. Presence of rahu & aspect of ketu, and also due to kaala saarpa yog and saddi satti has delayed ur marriage. U need to do shanti for KSY and also for rahu, ketu, sani, this will help u in clearing the roads for marriage and ur mariage can happen asap

Ur financial prospects will improve once u do the shanti yagya for KSY. Marriage can also take you overseas for foreign job.

Subscribe on this link http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemediesFor Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges toharesh1405/hareshgnathani or call +91 9867214103

alpharheta <alpharheta Sent: Friday, 17 July, 2009 6:41:31 PM Marriage

Dear Sir,I am a single guy. I would like to know my marriage and money prospects. My birth details are:DOB: 22 April 1972Place: Jhansi U.PCountry : IndiaTime: 12: 07 pmThanks in advance for you advice.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Aparna

Pls give the country and city name along with ur long and lat of the locations

given??

Subscribe on this link

http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

For Professional Paid Consultancy mail request for charges to

haresh1405/hareshgnathani call +91 9867214103

palkim12 <palkim12

vedic astrology

Thursday, 13 August, 2009 9:37:42 PM

Iam a doctor working in the uk.mymarraige is getting delayed.when will i get

married?my parents are trying hard to get a suitable alliance for me.

d-o-b 19 th november 1976.

place-belizecity( 88.12w,17. 30n).

-time-4:42am.

aparna.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

Guest guest

dear

i am sure you will get marriage 14 jan 2010 with in 25 to 30 days

--- On Thu, 13/8/09, palkim12 <palkim12 wrote:

palkim12 <palkim12

vedic astrology

Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 9:37 PM

Iam a doctor working in the uk.mymarraige is getting delayed.when will i get

married?my parents are trying hard to get a suitable alliance for me.

d-o-b 19 th november 1976.

place-belizecity( 88.12w,17. 30n).

-time-4:42am.

aparna.

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz./

Guest guest

Dear members,

For the marriage apart from the standard houses already discussed the

prospect of marriage or happiness or multiple marriages from it

better seen more from the 5H or 5HL placement.

Now if see a context to make it complex.....successful people have dark

or unsuccessful life partners (divorced or broken marriages ).....

Example: John F. Kenedy or our latest playboy - Sarkozy...French

President....

Think it over....

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Namaste,

Guru AD in Chandr MD  up to 27.2.2011- Gochar Guru and Sani are

favourable.Marriage may be possible with in 5months from now on provided you

have drive to augment your Bhandhu -jana support.

Fri, 11/27/09, pushpa <palkim12 wrote:

pushpa <palkim12

vedic astrology

Friday, November 27, 2009, 12:19 PM

when will I be married?how is my future?

d-o-b 26 september 1981.

place-hubli.

time-5:17am.

with regards

niru.

Guest guest

Hello rainysky,

I add my replies to your Qs in your appended msg.

-

rainysky_33

SystemsApproachToVedic Astrology

Monday, December 07, 2009 11:10 AM

[systemsApproachToVedic Astrology] Marriage

Respected Professor,

I had a question in mind while trying to analyse this chart for martial

suitability.

20 Sept 1986

10:54 AM Delhi

The female in question has strong, well placed planets with Sun conjuct with

MEP. The marriage related houses(2nd,4th & 12th) with their lords are strong,

but the moon(9th) is suffering from multiple close afflictions. Now what impact

can this have on married life of native. Will the other strong planets provide

cover to it?

TRIPPLE EXACT AFFLICTION TO THE MOON MAKES HER VULNERABLE TO EMOTIONAL

PROBLEM, GYAENA PROBLEM, MENTAL DEPRESSION, DISPUTES. OTHER STRONG PLANETS HELP

TO SOME EXTENT BUT DURING THE COURSE OF AFFLICTING PLANETS LITTLE RELIEF CAN BE

EXPECTED IF PREVENTIVE REMEDIES ARE NOT ADOPTED. SUCH CHART MAKES THE PERSON

VULNERABLE TO PROLONGED OR CANCEROUS DISEASES.

Also I am unable to find it but I recall you having mentioned about special

significance of Moon in case of females for marriage.

In general which charts are better,

1. The ones with some natal afflictions & other strong planets OR

2. The ones with no natal afflictions but weak planets(i.e. no strong planets)

As I understand, the second one seems better since the problems will be short

lived/less but of weakness/transit afflictions but no permanent/ grave damage

due to natal afflictions.

NO GENERAL STATEMENT CAN BE MADE. LACK OF AFFLICTIONS WITH REASONABLE

STRENGTH OF WELL PLACED PLANETS, EVEN IF THEY ARE WEAK ARE BETTER.

For e.g. this chart seems better than the abovementioned for marriage purposes

27 Feb 1984

06:00 AM Saharanpur

SEEMS SO.

Please correct where ever my understanding is lacking.

Thank You

Guest guest

partha_bkp84 <partha_bkp84 Sent: Sat, 26 December, 2009 7:03:06 AM marriage

name : partha sarathi dassex : maledate of birth :14/05/1984time of birth : 11:15 p.m.place of birth : calcutta(west bengal)country : indiaquestion :When will I get married? Will I have an arranged marriage or a love marriage?my wife will loves me?

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.