Diamond will be very good for u

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Nitin Jain <jainitin33 Sent: Thursday, 12 February, 2009 12:35:22 PMRe: Introduction

Dear Haresh Ji,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Please also advise, do I need to do some thing may be some "DAN" etc. or wear some stone (presently I am wearing a "MANIK" in silver in my ring finger) or some mantra, so that present dasha could move fast.

Thanks in advance!

With best regards,

Nitin --- On Thu, 12/2/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 > wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >Re: IntroductionThursday, 12 February, 2009, 6:54 AM

Dear Nitin

Ur present dasha is not dicey but a very slow one. Ur chandra/budh dasha will be very good. U will be more influential in ur approach. In that period u can look forward for change of job.

U hv a strong Ruchak mahapurush yog & its period is starting in june 2013. At that moment of time u should look forward to leap in ur career.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Nitin Jain <jainitin33 >Thursday, 12 February, 2009 12:06:02 PM Introduction

Hello Sir,I am Nitin Jain from Delhi. I am a new member of this group. I feel that this group is helping everyone in a big way. Thanks to all the gurujan who are doing wonderful work. I have a question about my career. I am always afraid of my career and always feel uncertain. Due to this, I also lack self confidence and afraid of changing job.

Presently, I am working with a pharmaceutical company and looking after International Marketing. My details are follows : Name : Nitin JAin Birth details : 22-05-1971 at 04:21 AM at Khatauli (U.P.) (29N16 77E42)Presently I have Mahadasha of "Chandra" and antardasha of "Shani" which will be upto 30-03-2009, thereafter it will be antardasha of "Budh" in "Chandra" I would request you to please advise remedies to overcome the problems of self confidence and enhance the career.. I am also looking for a change in job, please advise the possible remedies to the same. With best regards,Nitin Jain

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Respected Haresh Nathaniji

Pls enlighten me with my health and finance prospects

my DOB 10.09.54, TOB - 10/34 PM NIGHT, PL.OF BIRTH- JAMSHEDPUR

Thanks

J. Shiva Ramdas--- On Thu, 12/2/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405Re: Introduction Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:24 PM

Dear Nitin

Ur present dasha is not dicey but a very slow one. Ur chandra/budh dasha will be very good. U will be more influential in ur approach. In that period u can look forward for change of job.

U hv a strong Ruchak mahapurush yog & its period is starting in june 2013. At that moment of time u should look forward to leap in ur career.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Hello Sir,I am Nitin Jain from Delhi. I am a new member of this group. I feel that this group is helping everyone in a big way. Thanks to all the gurujan who are doing wonderful work. I have a question about my career. I am always afraid of my career and always feel uncertain. Due to this, I also lack self confidence and afraid of changing job.

Presently, I am working with a pharmaceutical company and looking after International Marketing. My details are follows : Name : Nitin JAin Birth details : 22-05-1971 at 04:21 AM at Khatauli (U.P.) (29N16 77E42)Presently I have Mahadasha of "Chandra" and antardasha of "Shani" which will be upto 30-03-2009, thereafter it will be antardasha of "Budh" in "Chandra" I would request you to please advise remedies to overcome the problems of self confidence and enhance the career.. I am also looking for a change in job, please advise the possible remedies to the same. With best regards,Nitin Jain

Guest guest

Dear RamShiva J

Ur financial status will see some +ve change after sept 09 as ur sani dahiya is going on & it will improve further after dec 2010 & will be at its peak after june 2013.

Sani is yog karak in ur chart & also exalted but in dushthana bhav, in 6th house. At present u must be in some debts & will also be hvg joint pains & diabites with BP

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

RAMSHIVA J <sramda2002 Sent: Thursday, 12 February, 2009 3:00:55 PMRe: Introduction

Thanks

J. Shiva Ramdas--- On Thu, 12/2/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 > wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >Re: IntroductionThursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:24 PM

Dear Nitin

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Guest guest

Respected Nathaniji

Thank u very much for your reading and it is very accurate. However, I shall be very glad if you kindly give me some tips for nidan "upshaman" like prayer, totka etc.

Thanking u again with great respect

J. Shiva Ramdas--- On Thu, 12/2/09, RAMSHIVA J <sramda2002 wrote:

RAMSHIVA J <sramda2002Re: Introduction Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 3:00 PM

Thanks

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >Re: IntroductionThursday, 12 February, 2009, 12:24 PM

Dear Nitin

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Guest guest

Dear Ram Shiva

Pls follow the following remedies till 2013

Remedies for Sadi Satti & Sani Maha Dasha/Antar Dasha

· Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) OHM SHAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers.

· Fast on every Saturday

· Offer mustard oil to Sani Deity or light a Deepak in mustard oil & keep it below any peeple tree every Saturday.

· Avoid all black clothes & black things like shoes, wallets, belts, cap/hat

· Do not eat meat or have liquor on every Saturday

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ database

RAMSHIVA J <sramda2002 Sent: Friday, 13 February, 2009 12:03:20 PMRe: Introduction

Respected Nathaniji

Thank u very much for your reading and it is very accurate. However, I shall be very glad if you kindly give me some tips for nidan "upshaman" like prayer, totka etc.

Thanking u again with great respect

J. Shiva Ramdas--- On Thu, 12/2/09, RAMSHIVA J <sramda2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

RAMSHIVA J <sramda2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Introduction@ .. comThursday, 12 February, 2009, 3:00 PM

Thanks

Dear Nitin

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger..

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Thanks for your messages.

For last more than one and half year I have been facing lots of problems which include loss of money, mentally disturbance, last month i lost my father, recently some decrease in my salary because of recession and some excess expenditure etc. etc.

If you could please advise, this all is because of my current dasha of Shani in Chandra.

Please also advise when this all will be over and what could be the remedies for the same.

With best regards,

Nitin --- On Thu, 12/2/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405Re: Introduction Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 6:54 AM

Dear Nitin

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Nitin

This all is happening due to antar dasha of sani. Do the following remedies till ur sani AD is on

· Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) OHM SHAM SANESHCHARAYA NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers.

· Fast on every Saturday

· Offer mustard oil to Sani Deity or light a Deepak in mustard oil & keep it below any peeple tree every Saturday.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Nitin Jain <jainitin33 Sent: Monday, 16 February, 2009 4:07:48 PMRe: Introduction

Dear Sirs,

For last more than one and half year I have been facing lots of problems which include loss of money, mentally disturbance, last month i lost my father, recently some decrease in my salary because of recession and some excess expenditure etc. etc.

If you could please advise, this all is because of my current dasha of Shani in Chandra.

Please also advise when this all will be over and what could be the remedies for the same.

With best regards,

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >Re: IntroductionThursday, 12 February, 2009, 6:54 AM

Dear Nitin

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Hello Sir,I am Nitin Jain from Delhi.. I am a new member of this group. I feel that this group is helping everyone in a big way. Thanks to all the gurujan who are doing wonderful work. I have a question about my career. I am always afraid of my career and always feel uncertain. Due to this, I also lack self confidence and afraid of changing job.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I shall do the same.

With best regards,

Nitin Jain--- On Mon, 16/2/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405Re: Introduction Date: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 12:50 PM

Dear Nitin

This all is happening due to antar dasha of sani. Do the following remedies till ur sani AD is on

· Fast on every Saturday

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Nitin Jain <jainitin33 >Monday, 16 February, 2009 4:07:48 PMRe: Introduction

Dear Sirs,

With best regards,

Dear Nitin

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Hello Sir,I am Nitin Jain from Delhi.. I am a new member of this group. I feel that this group is helping everyone in a big way. Thanks to all the gurujan who are doing wonderful work. I have a question about my career. I am always afraid of my career and always feel uncertain. Due to this, I also lack self confidence and afraid of changing job.

Guest guest

Respected Gurujan,

Please advise, if there is any chance for my change of job. I am looking for a

change but nothing is materialising. Please advise some upayas for the same. 

With bets regards,

Nitin Jain  

--- On Mon, 16/2/09, Nitin Jain <jainitin33 wrote:

Nitin Jain <jainitin33

Re: Introduction

Monday, 16 February, 2009, 12:54 PM

Nitin Jain <jainitin33 >

Monday, 16 February, 2009 4:07:48 PM

Dear Sirs,

For last more than one and half year I have been facing lots of problems which

include loss of money, mentally disturbance, last month i lost my father,

recently some decrease in my salary because of recession and some excess

expenditure etc. etc. 

If you could please advise, this all is because of my current dasha of Shani in

Chandra.

Please also advise when this all will be over and what could be the remedies for

the same.

With best regards,

Nitin   

--- On Thu, 12/2/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 > wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 >

Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 6:54 AM

Dear Nitin

Ur present dasha is not dicey but a very slow one. Ur chandra/budh dasha will be

very good. U will be more influential in ur approach. In that period u can look

forward for change of job.

U hv a strong Ruchak mahapurush yog & its period is starting in june 2013. At

that moment of time u should look forward to leap in ur career.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

Nitin Jain <jainitin33 >

Thursday, 12 February, 2009 12:06:02 PM

Introduction

Hello Sir,

I am Nitin Jain from Delhi.. I am a new member of this group. I feel that this

group is helping everyone in a big way. Thanks to all the gurujan who are doing

wonderful work.

I have a question about my career. I am always afraid of my career and always

feel uncertain. Due to this, I also lack self confidence and afraid of changing

job.

Presently, I am working with a pharmaceutical company and looking after

International Marketing.

My details are follows :

Name : Nitin JAin

Birth details : 22-05-1971 at 04:22 AM at Khatauli (U.P.) (29N16

77E42)

Presently I have Mahadasha of " Chandra " and antardasha of " Shani " which will be

upto 30-03-2009, thereafter it will be antardasha of " Budh " in " Chandra "

I would request you to please advise remedies to overcome the problems of self

confidence and enhance the career.. I am also looking for a change in job,

please advise the possible remedies to the same.  

With best regards,

Nitin Jain

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger./

Guest guest

i naresh kumar BPHARMA, MBA student of astrology ,reading astrology books from

last 2 years, now i want to learn kp astrology.i need help of group for my

queriers & study. please inform how you can help me.