IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Learn to Predict within 1 minute

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear bhaskarji,In my last few mails itself i have dropped the issue. You yourself told me lets leave the issue and carry on with astrology and i agreed.Even in my earlier i clarified that i am not questioning you personally and i have no right to do that as i am not a moderator. I only wanted to know the policy of this group which i am entitled to know as i am a new member here.More than once you harped on you being a very experienced member in this group and i have accepted it as it is only the truth.After all this you are still taking my name and i consider it a personal attack.You will desist from taking my name from now on this issue.Regards and best wishesSanthoshSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotishThu, 10 Dec 2009 16:14:37 -0000 Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute Dear Neelam ji,I am sorry but there is nothing to be surprised here for anyone. Ifafter being active in this Group for so long and also sharinginformation if I have posted a mail informing them of some course whichis beneficial for learning, its not a big crime which has beenperpetrated. If You do not allow this much privilege to a long standingactive member, and have to point this out as a big breach of contract ,then its a surprise for me and must not be so for the others.None of the members have raised their voices except two of them.1)Pathiji we all know why he is here on these forums and what type ofmails come from him. I need not elaborate on that. yet yous eem tounnecessary put him ona pedestal and garland him. thats yourprerogative . I am not concerned.2)Santoshji is from Kerala Astrology but it seems he did have problem bymy posting a mail in solicitation of customers. Where is thecontributions of learning for one to raise his voice against my posting?Instead of speaking for me, you are putting me and these two members onthe same scale, I am sorry this is not acceptable.I am sorry but if you think that this Group is going to give me breadand butter by posting some commercial mail, which has been done for thefirst time here by me , then You are welcome to stay here. I betterleave. I have my own sources of income and do not need props, sorry, youare mistaken here.This is my last posting here. Goodbye friends.Bhaskar. , neelam gupta<neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,>> Please remember that most of you are un-moderated now and carry the> responsibility of your actions and words.>> Let us all be a little broad-minded and not so impulsive. It is ourjoint> space and we must respect each other. I had been away the whole dayand I> guess other moderators might have been away thinking all members aremature> and responsible.>> Pathi ji, I am sure you know that we all love you, its just because of> group's policy of not giving contact details below the mails (to keep> ourselves non-commercial) that we have to remind you. Otherwise, youknow> that your posts are much valued and respected by all.>> Bhaskar ji, I am sure you also know how you are respected and givenspecial> priviledges in the group. Let us not take anyting to heart and beobjective,> Members are understandably a little surprised by your posting which isnot a> normal post for the group. Hence they raised their voice.>> Let us close this thread now and get back to astrological discussions.>> Regards> Neelam>>> 2009/12/10 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish> >> >> > Dear Vidya ji,> >> > Thanks. I am already not in good moods. I had to return Rs.55000-recd.> > just because somebody uttered something against me. I can today feelhow> > Shri Ram must have felt when leaving Sitaji in the forest due toutterances> > of a Dhobi(washerman). However nice I may sound but honestlyspeaking its> > not easy to return money which one has received. Another point thatbreaks> > my heart is that I have done and spoken much for the " Astrologercommunity " > > by always speaking for their " rights " . And today one member pulls medown> > just because he thinks I am getting some income from this, is notright.> > This is absolutely not acceptable in the mind and heart. Anothermember who> > has just joined the astrology field also makes comparisons and talksabout> > rights and liablities without looking at my contributions. Somethingis> > seriously wrong in the setup and minds of todays generations. I havealways> > shared the astrological knowledge which has helped me to becomesuccessful> > and taken me to heights where I am associated today with giants inthis> > field. Yet instead of feeling happy these same people pull me down.its not> > right dear.> >> > I will have to turn selfish too and carve a path just for myselfwithout> > taking any companions alongwith for becoming partners in progress.Some few> > members whom I have helped here in associating them with the BigNames,also> > are keeping silent and not speaking. This is serious breach of trustand> > love. Not acceptable. I am human too. Cannot be forgiven.> >> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > --- In <%40yaho\ogroups.com>,> > " Vidya " vidyakmr@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar Ji please I was not implying anything negative towardsyou..I> > know you are a genuine, transparent,a straight shooter no baloney,what you> > see is what you get type person..You are that I see that from yourpost.> > >> > > Vidya> > >> > > --- In <%40yaho\ogroups.com>,> > " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vidya ji,> > > >> > > > I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a veryclear> > > > person, know my products well which I sell, and also wear thesame hat> > > > whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of foolingoneself or> > > > others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or imageswhen> > > > dealing with the public.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > --- In <%40yaho\ogroups.com>,> > " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > > >> > > > > You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so thatsomewhat> > > > > explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3> > planets> > > > > in sign " leo " and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm,controlled,> > > > > cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..Butshe> > > > > wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than lifeand> > always> > > > > the center of attention...> > > > > IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( howauthentic> > > > it> > > > > is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the> > product> > > > > they buy.> > > > >> > > > > Vidya> > > > >> > > > > --- In <%40yaho\ogroups.com>,> > " Bhaskar " > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Vidya ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > The problem with me is that I do not like control over meand very> > > > > > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am havingfillial> > > > > > connections with that person. Too much of close exposurewith any> > > > > single> > > > > > individual only tends to produce arguments and fightsbetween me> > and> > > > > the> > > > > > person, therefore normally with those whom I haveaffections, I try> > > > > not> > > > > > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort).This> > may> > > > > be> > > > > > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery> > planets> > > > > in> > > > > > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs.Again the> > > > > > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep> > relationships> > > > > > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will belooking> > for> > > > a> > > > > > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control andbidding,> > > > for> > > > > > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, mostwelcome.> > > > > >> > > > > > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds.You did> > > > > not> > > > > > specify how you could relate these to my posting. Andwhether I was> > > > > > selling fake or genuine diamonds.> > > > > >> > > > > > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meantthis in> > > > > > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of whateach> > > > > Planet> > > > > > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we donot> > > > need> > > > > > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take morethan a> > > > > minute> > > > > > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do.One> > just> > > > > > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance2,7 and> > > > 11> > > > > > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allowpurchase of> > a> > > > > new> > > > > > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success inshare> > > > > markets.> > > > > > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance)at these> > > > > > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going tolive> > > > > > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not needany> > > > > Charts> > > > > > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictoryrules,> > > > one> > > > > > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which alsodoes> > not> > > > > > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.> > > > > >> > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --- In <%40yaho\ogroups.com>,> > " Vidya " vidyakmr@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when yougo to> > > > > make> > > > > > a> > > > > > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fakediamonds> > > > and> > > > > > they> > > > > > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shopthat sells> > > > > the> > > > > > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fakeone..Now> > > > you> > > > > > can> > > > > > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a roughtranslation.> > > > > > > Vidya> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- In <%40yaho\ogroups.com>,> > Manoj Chandran> > > > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of ournon-hindi> > > > > > speaking> > > > > > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email inHindi> > needs> > > > > to> > > > > > be> > > > > > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered mediumof> > > > > > > communication in this Group.> > > > > > > > Â> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > >  -Manoj> > > > > > > > Â> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >________________________________> > > > > > > > Vidya vidyakmr@> > > > > > > > <%40yaho\ogroups.com>> > > > > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM> > > > > > > > Re: Learn to predictwithin> > > > 1> > > > > > > minute> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Â> > > > > > > > I wanted to share with the group what a greatjoytishi told> > > > me> > > > > > > once...> > > > > > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai tohsaath> > > > > saath> > > > > > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dherhajaroo ki> > > > > > sankhya> > > > > > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin aslihira se> > koi> > > > > > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala tohek hi> > hua> > > > > aur> > > > > > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji canvouch> > > > for> > > > > > > that.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Vidya> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya " > > > > > > vidyakmr@> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bringclients> > to> > > > > > your> > > > > > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise meto make> > > > me> > > > > > the> > > > > > > big> > > > > > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!![:)]> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Vidya> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > " Bhaskar " > > > > > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na.Dukaandari> > > > bhi> > > > > > toh> > > > > > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne tohnahin> > > > > baithe> > > > > > > hain.> > > > > > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dhanyawaad.> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > > > > > > " gopalakrishna " > > > > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .> > > > > > > > > > > -gopi.> > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ ,> > > > > " Bhaskar " > > > > > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receivingfeelers> > > > > from> > > > > > > many> > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field tostart> > > > > > > Astrology> > > > > > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical aboutthis, since> > > > I> > > > > > was> > > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > sure> > > > > > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or beginimparting> > > > > > > instructions> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there isno end> > > > to> > > > > > > learning> > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. Thishas to> > be> > > > a> > > > > > > > > continuous> > > > > > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. Iintend> > to> > > > > > > > > start an> > > > > > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you willlearn to> > > > > > predict> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year)First> > > > level> > > > > 1)> > > > > > > > > > > Predict> > > > > > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1minute> > 2)> > > > > > > Predict> > > > > > > > > which> > > > > > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3)Predict> > > > > which> > > > > > > > > period> > > > > > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4)Predict> > > > > when> > > > > > > one> > > > > > > > > can> > > > > > > > > > > buy> > > > > > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when onewill fail> > > > in> > > > > > his> > > > > > > Love> > > > > > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when onewill have> > > > > > success> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > his> > > > > > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict whenone will> > > > > have> > > > > > > > > marriage.> > > > > > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You willalso> > be> > > > > > > taught> > > > > > > > > how> > > > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts whenone does> > > > > not> > > > > > > have> > > > > > > > > Birth> > > > > > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to> > calculate> > > > > > > manually> > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of ChartMaking.> > > > This> > > > > > > course> > > > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will betaking> > > > > charts> > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the whyof what> > > > > has> > > > > > > been.> > > > > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly examswould> > be> > > > > > taken> > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt> > > > > successfully.> > > > > > > > > You> > > > > > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in> > Advance> > > > > KP> > > > > > > > > Course.> > > > > > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only tostudents who> > > > > have> > > > > > > > > cleared> > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Withoutuse of> > > > > > > > > Ephemeris> > > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000-(Advance)> > > > > > > > > Payments> > > > > > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those whoare not> > > > able> > > > > > to> > > > > > > pay.> > > > > > > > > In> > > > > > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500-> > payable> > > > > in> > > > > > > > > advance> > > > > > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the nextinstalment in> > the> > > > > > > preceding> > > > > > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problemsof> > > > finance> > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > reduction> > > > > > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listeneven if> > > > > you> > > > > > > are my> > > > > > > > > > > best> > > > > > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who knowabout> > > > Shri> > > > > > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KPSystem, I> > am> > > > > > > informing> > > > > > > > > > > them> > > > > > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under theGuru-Shishya> > > > > Parampara> > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > under.> > > > > > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit> > > > Jyotindra> > > > > > > Hasbe> > > > > > > > > ji.> > > > > > > > > > > His> > > > > > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji Hisstudent -> > > > > Myself.> > > > > > > > > Those> > > > > > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious maycontact,> > Time> > > > > > > wasters> > > > > > > > > keep> > > > > > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email idbhaskarjyotish@> > > > > > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do notcorrespond here> > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students optingfor the> > > > > course> > > > > > > > > then> > > > > > > > > > > we> > > > > > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.> > > > > > > > > Pre-requisites -> > > > > > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional> > astrology.> > > > > > > Absolute> > > > > > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes,Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,We have great respect and love for you and want you to continue writing and sharing as always.:-)With due respect to all, I was just stating the facts and not taking any sides. As a moderator it is my duty to be objective and put things in right perspective.

I hope you understand and take my mail in the right spirit.:-)

RegardsNeelam2009/12/10 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelam ji,

I am sorry but there is nothing to be surprised here for anyone. If

after being active in this Group for so long and also sharing

information if I have posted a mail informing them of some course which

is beneficial for learning, its not a big crime which has been

perpetrated. If You do not allow this much privilege to a long standing

active member, and have to point this out as a big breach of contract ,

then its a surprise for me and must not be so for the others.

None of the members have raised their voices except two of them.

1)Pathiji we all know why he is here on these forums and what type of

mails come from him. I need not elaborate on that. yet yous eem to

unnecessary put him ona pedestal and garland him. thats your

prerogative . I am not concerned.

2)Santoshji is from Kerala Astrology but it seems he did have problem by

my posting a mail in solicitation of customers. Where is the

contributions of learning for one to raise his voice against my posting

?

Instead of speaking for me, you are putting me and these two members on

the same scale, I am sorry this is not acceptable.

I am sorry but if you think that this Group is going to give me bread

and butter by posting some commercial mail, which has been done for the

first time here by me , then You are welcome to stay here. I better

leave. I have my own sources of income and do not need props, sorry, you

are mistaken here.

This is my last posting here. Goodbye friends.

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Please remember that most of you are un-moderated now and carry the

> responsibility of your actions and words.

>

> Let us all be a little broad-minded and not so impulsive. It is our

joint

> space and we must respect each other. I had been away the whole day

and I

> guess other moderators might have been away thinking all members are

mature

> and responsible.

>

> Pathi ji, I am sure you know that we all love you, its just because of

> group's policy of not giving contact details below the mails (to keep

> ourselves non-commercial) that we have to remind you. Otherwise, you

know

> that your posts are much valued and respected by all.

>

> Bhaskar ji, I am sure you also know how you are respected and given

special

> priviledges in the group. Let us not take anyting to heart and be

objective,

> Members are understandably a little surprised by your posting which is

not a

> normal post for the group. Hence they raised their voice.

>

> Let us close this thread now and get back to astrological discussions.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/12/10 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> > Thanks. I am already not in good moods. I had to return Rs.55000-

recd.

> > just because somebody uttered something against me. I can today feel

how

> > Shri Ram must have felt when leaving Sitaji in the forest due to

utterances

> > of a Dhobi(washerman). However nice I may sound but honestly

speaking its

> > not easy to return money which one has received. Another point that

breaks

> > my heart is that I have done and spoken much for the " Astrologer

community "

> > by always speaking for their " rights " . And today one member pulls me

down

> > just because he thinks I am getting some income from this, is not

right.

> > This is absolutely not acceptable in the mind and heart. Another

member who

> > has just joined the astrology field also makes comparisons and talks

about

> > rights and liablities without looking at my contributions. Something

is

> > seriously wrong in the setup and minds of todays generations. I have

always

> > shared the astrological knowledge which has helped me to become

successful

> > and taken me to heights where I am associated today with giants in

this

> > field. Yet instead of feeling happy these same people pull me down.

its not

> > right dear.

> >

> > I will have to turn selfish too and carve a path just for myself

without

> > taking any companions alongwith for becoming partners in progress.

Some few

> > members whom I have helped here in associating them with the Big

Names,also

> > are keeping silent and not speaking. This is serious breach of trust

and

> > love. Not acceptable. I am human too. Cannot be forgiven.

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " vidyakmr@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar Ji please I was not implying anything negative towards

you..I

> > know you are a genuine, transparent,a straight shooter no baloney,

what you

> > see is what you get type person..You are that I see that from your

post.

> > >

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a very

clear

> > > > person, know my products well which I sell, and also wear the

same hat

> > > > whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of fooling

oneself or

> > > > others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or images

when

> > > > dealing with the public.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that

somewhat

> > > > > explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3

> > planets

> > > > > in sign " leo " and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm,

controlled,

> > > > > cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But

she

> > > > > wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life

and

> > always

> > > > > the center of attention...

> > > > > IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how

authentic

> > > > it

> > > > > is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the

> > product

> > > > > they buy.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me

and very

> > > > > > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having

fillial

> > > > > > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure

with any

> > > > > single

> > > > > > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights

between me

> > and

> > > > > the

> > > > > > person, therefore normally with those whom I have

affections, I try

> > > > > not

> > > > > > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort).

This

> > may

> > > > > be

> > > > > > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery

> > planets

> > > > > in

> > > > > > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs.

Again the

> > > > > > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep

> > relationships

> > > > > > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be

looking

> > for

> > > > a

> > > > > > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and

bidding,

> > > > for

> > > > > > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most

welcome.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds.

You did

> > > > > not

> > > > > > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And

whether I was

> > > > > > selling fake or genuine diamonds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant

this in

> > > > > > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what

each

> > > > > Planet

> > > > > > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do

not

> > > > need

> > > > > > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more

than a

> > > > > minute

> > > > > > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do.

One

> > just

> > > > > > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance

2,7 and

> > > > 11

> > > > > > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow

purchase of

> > a

> > > > > new

> > > > > > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in

> > > > > markets.

> > > > > > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance)

at these

> > > > > > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to

live

> > > > > > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need

any

> > > > > Charts

> > > > > > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory

rules,

> > > > one

> > > > > > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also

does

> > not

> > > > > > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " vidyakmr@

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you

go to

> > > > > make

> > > > > > a

> > > > > > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake

diamonds

> > > > and

> > > > > > they

> > > > > > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop

that sells

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake

one..Now

> > > > you

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough

translation.

> > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > > > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our

non-hindi

> > > > > > speaking

> > > > > > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in

Hindi

> > needs

> > > > > to

> > > > > > be

> > > > > > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium

of

> > > > > > > communication in this Group.

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > > > > > > To:

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > > > > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > > > > > > Re: Learn to predict

within

> > > > 1

> > > > > > > minute

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great

joytishi told

> > > > me

> > > > > > > once...

> > > > > > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh

saath

> > > > > saath

> > > > > > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher

hajaroo ki

> > > > > > sankhya

> > > > > > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli

hira se

> > koi

> > > > > > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh

ek hi

> > hua

> > > > > aur

> > > > > > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can

vouch

> > > > for

> > > > > > > that.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

" Vidya "

> > > > > > vidyakmr@

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring

clients

> > to

> > > > > > your

> > > > > > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me

to make

> > > > me

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > big

> > > > > > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!!

[:)]

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na.

Dukaandari

> > > > bhi

> > > > > > toh

> > > > > > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh

nahin

> > > > > baithe

> > > > > > > hain.

> > > > > > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > > > > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com,

> > > > > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving

feelers

> > > > > from

> > > > > > > many

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to

start

> > > > > > > Astrology

> > > > > > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about

this, since

> > > > I

> > > > > > was

> > > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > sure

> > > > > > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin

imparting

> > > > > > > instructions

> > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is

no end

> > > > to

> > > > > > > learning

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This

has to

> > be

> > > > a

> > > > > > > > > continuous

> > > > > > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I

intend

> > to

> > > > > > > > > start an

> > > > > > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will

learn to

> > > > > > predict

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year)

First

> > > > level

> > > > > 1)

> > > > > > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1

minute

> > 2)

> > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3)

Predict

> > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > period

> > > > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4)

Predict

> > > > > when

> > > > > > > one

> > > > > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one

will fail

> > > > in

> > > > > > his

> > > > > > > Love

> > > > > > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one

will have

> > > > > > success

> > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when

one will

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will

also

> > be

> > > > > > > taught

> > > > > > > > > how

> > > > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when

one does

> > > > > not

> > > > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > Birth

> > > > > > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to

> > calculate

> > > > > > > manually

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart

Making.

> > > > This

> > > > > > > course

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be

taking

> > > > > charts

> > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why

of what

> > > > > has

> > > > > > > been.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams

would

> > be

> > > > > > taken

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt

> > > > > successfully.

> > > > > > > > > You

> > > > > > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in

> > Advance

> > > > > KP

> > > > > > > > > Course.

> > > > > > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to

students who

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without

use of

> > > > > > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000-

(Advance)

> > > > > > > > > Payments

> > > > > > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who

are not

> > > > able

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > pay.

> > > > > > > > > In

> > > > > > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500-

> > payable

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > advance

> > > > > > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next

instalment in

> > the

> > > > > > > preceding

> > > > > > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems

of

> > > > finance

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen

even if

> > > > > you

> > > > > > > are my

> > > > > > > > > > > best

> > > > > > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know

about

> > > > Shri

> > > > > > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP

System, I

> > am

> > > > > > > informing

> > > > > > > > > > > them

> > > > > > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the

Guru-Shishya

> > > > > Parampara

> > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > under.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit

> > > > Jyotindra

> > > > > > > Hasbe

> > > > > > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > > > > > His

> > > > > > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His

student -

> > > > > Myself.

> > > > > > > > > Those

> > > > > > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may

contact,

> > Time

> > > > > > > wasters

> > > > > > > > > keep

> > > > > > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id

bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not

correspond here

> > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting

for the

> > > > > course

> > > > > > > > > then

> > > > > > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > > > > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional

> > astrology.

> > > > > > > Absolute

> > > > > > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes,

Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Group,This thread stands closed now and anyone posting any non-astrological mail on this thread would stand moderated thereafter.Thanks and regardsNeelam2009/12/10 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Dear Bhaskar ji,We have great respect and love for you and want you to continue writing and sharing as always.:-)

With due respect to all, I was just stating the facts and not taking any sides. As a moderator it is my duty to be objective and put things in right perspective.

I hope you understand and take my mail in the right spirit.:-)

RegardsNeelam2009/12/10 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelam ji,

I am sorry but there is nothing to be surprised here for anyone. If

after being active in this Group for so long and also sharing

information if I have posted a mail informing them of some course which

is beneficial for learning, its not a big crime which has been

perpetrated. If You do not allow this much privilege to a long standing

active member, and have to point this out as a big breach of contract ,

then its a surprise for me and must not be so for the others.

None of the members have raised their voices except two of them.

1)Pathiji we all know why he is here on these forums and what type of

mails come from him. I need not elaborate on that. yet yous eem to

unnecessary put him ona pedestal and garland him. thats your

prerogative . I am not concerned.

2)Santoshji is from Kerala Astrology but it seems he did have problem by

my posting a mail in solicitation of customers. Where is the

contributions of learning for one to raise his voice against my posting

?

Instead of speaking for me, you are putting me and these two members on

the same scale, I am sorry this is not acceptable.

I am sorry but if you think that this Group is going to give me bread

and butter by posting some commercial mail, which has been done for the

first time here by me , then You are welcome to stay here. I better

leave. I have my own sources of income and do not need props, sorry, you

are mistaken here.

This is my last posting here. Goodbye friends.

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Please remember that most of you are un-moderated now and carry the

> responsibility of your actions and words.

>

> Let us all be a little broad-minded and not so impulsive. It is our

joint

> space and we must respect each other. I had been away the whole day

and I

> guess other moderators might have been away thinking all members are

mature

> and responsible.

>

> Pathi ji, I am sure you know that we all love you, its just because of

> group's policy of not giving contact details below the mails (to keep

> ourselves non-commercial) that we have to remind you. Otherwise, you

know

> that your posts are much valued and respected by all.

>

> Bhaskar ji, I am sure you also know how you are respected and given

special

> priviledges in the group. Let us not take anyting to heart and be

objective,

> Members are understandably a little surprised by your posting which is

not a

> normal post for the group. Hence they raised their voice.

>

> Let us close this thread now and get back to astrological discussions.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/12/10 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> > Thanks. I am already not in good moods. I had to return Rs.55000-

recd.

> > just because somebody uttered something against me. I can today feel

how

> > Shri Ram must have felt when leaving Sitaji in the forest due to

utterances

> > of a Dhobi(washerman). However nice I may sound but honestly

speaking its

> > not easy to return money which one has received. Another point that

breaks

> > my heart is that I have done and spoken much for the " Astrologer

community "

> > by always speaking for their " rights " . And today one member pulls me

down

> > just because he thinks I am getting some income from this, is not

right.

> > This is absolutely not acceptable in the mind and heart. Another

member who

> > has just joined the astrology field also makes comparisons and talks

about

> > rights and liablities without looking at my contributions. Something

is

> > seriously wrong in the setup and minds of todays generations. I have

always

> > shared the astrological knowledge which has helped me to become

successful

> > and taken me to heights where I am associated today with giants in

this

> > field. Yet instead of feeling happy these same people pull me down.

its not

> > right dear.

> >

> > I will have to turn selfish too and carve a path just for myself

without

> > taking any companions alongwith for becoming partners in progress.

Some few

> > members whom I have helped here in associating them with the Big

Names,also

> > are keeping silent and not speaking. This is serious breach of trust

and

> > love. Not acceptable. I am human too. Cannot be forgiven.

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " vidyakmr@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar Ji please I was not implying anything negative towards

you..I

> > know you are a genuine, transparent,a straight shooter no baloney,

what you

> > see is what you get type person..You are that I see that from your

post.

> > >

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a very

clear

> > > > person, know my products well which I sell, and also wear the

same hat

> > > > whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of fooling

oneself or

> > > > others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or images

when

> > > > dealing with the public.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that

somewhat

> > > > > explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3

> > planets

> > > > > in sign " leo " and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm,

controlled,

> > > > > cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But

she

> > > > > wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life

and

> > always

> > > > > the center of attention...

> > > > > IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how

authentic

> > > > it

> > > > > is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the

> > product

> > > > > they buy.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me

and very

> > > > > > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having

fillial

> > > > > > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure

with any

> > > > > single

> > > > > > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights

between me

> > and

> > > > > the

> > > > > > person, therefore normally with those whom I have

affections, I try

> > > > > not

> > > > > > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort).

This

> > may

> > > > > be

> > > > > > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery

> > planets

> > > > > in

> > > > > > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs.

Again the

> > > > > > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep

> > relationships

> > > > > > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be

looking

> > for

> > > > a

> > > > > > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and

bidding,

> > > > for

> > > > > > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most

welcome.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds.

You did

> > > > > not

> > > > > > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And

whether I was

> > > > > > selling fake or genuine diamonds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant

this in

> > > > > > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what

each

> > > > > Planet

> > > > > > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do

not

> > > > need

> > > > > > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more

than a

> > > > > minute

> > > > > > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do.

One

> > just

> > > > > > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance

2,7 and

> > > > 11

> > > > > > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow

purchase of

> > a

> > > > > new

> > > > > > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in

> > > > > markets.

> > > > > > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance)

at these

> > > > > > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to

live

> > > > > > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need

any

> > > > > Charts

> > > > > > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory

rules,

> > > > one

> > > > > > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also

does

> > not

> > > > > > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " vidyakmr@

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you

go to

> > > > > make

> > > > > > a

> > > > > > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake

diamonds

> > > > and

> > > > > > they

> > > > > > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop

that sells

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake

one..Now

> > > > you

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough

translation.

> > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > > > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our

non-hindi

> > > > > > speaking

> > > > > > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in

Hindi

> > needs

> > > > > to

> > > > > > be

> > > > > > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium

of

> > > > > > > communication in this Group.

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > > > > > > To:

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > > > > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > > > > > > Re: Learn to predict

within

> > > > 1

> > > > > > > minute

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great

joytishi told

> > > > me

> > > > > > > once...

> > > > > > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh

saath

> > > > > saath

> > > > > > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher

hajaroo ki

> > > > > > sankhya

> > > > > > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli

hira se

> > koi

> > > > > > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh

ek hi

> > hua

> > > > > aur

> > > > > > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can

vouch

> > > > for

> > > > > > > that.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

" Vidya "

> > > > > > vidyakmr@

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring

clients

> > to

> > > > > > your

> > > > > > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me

to make

> > > > me

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > big

> > > > > > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!!

[:)]

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na.

Dukaandari

> > > > bhi

> > > > > > toh

> > > > > > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh

nahin

> > > > > baithe

> > > > > > > hain.

> > > > > > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > > > > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com,

> > > > > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving

feelers

> > > > > from

> > > > > > > many

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to

start

> > > > > > > Astrology

> > > > > > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about

this, since

> > > > I

> > > > > > was

> > > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > sure

> > > > > > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin

imparting

> > > > > > > instructions

> > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is

no end

> > > > to

> > > > > > > learning

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This

has to

> > be

> > > > a

> > > > > > > > > continuous

> > > > > > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I

intend

> > to

> > > > > > > > > start an

> > > > > > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will

learn to

> > > > > > predict

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year)

First

> > > > level

> > > > > 1)

> > > > > > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1

minute

> > 2)

> > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3)

Predict

> > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > period

> > > > > > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4)

Predict

> > > > > when

> > > > > > > one

> > > > > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one

will fail

> > > > in

> > > > > > his

> > > > > > > Love

> > > > > > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one

will have

> > > > > > success

> > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when

one will

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will

also

> > be

> > > > > > > taught

> > > > > > > > > how

> > > > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when

one does

> > > > > not

> > > > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > Birth

> > > > > > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to

> > calculate

> > > > > > > manually

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart

Making.

> > > > This

> > > > > > > course

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be

taking

> > > > > charts

> > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why

of what

> > > > > has

> > > > > > > been.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams

would

> > be

> > > > > > taken

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt

> > > > > successfully.

> > > > > > > > > You

> > > > > > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in

> > Advance

> > > > > KP

> > > > > > > > > Course.

> > > > > > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to

students who

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without

use of

> > > > > > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000-

(Advance)

> > > > > > > > > Payments

> > > > > > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who

are not

> > > > able

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > pay.

> > > > > > > > > In

> > > > > > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500-

> > payable

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > advance

> > > > > > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next

instalment in

> > the

> > > > > > > preceding

> > > > > > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems

of

> > > > finance

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen

even if

> > > > > you

> > > > > > > are my

> > > > > > > > > > > best

> > > > > > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know

about

> > > > Shri

> > > > > > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP

System, I

> > am

> > > > > > > informing

> > > > > > > > > > > them

> > > > > > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the

Guru-Shishya

> > > > > Parampara

> > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > under.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit

> > > > Jyotindra

> > > > > > > Hasbe

> > > > > > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > > > > > His

> > > > > > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His

student -

> > > > > Myself.

> > > > > > > > > Those

> > > > > > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may

contact,

> > Time

> > > > > > > wasters

> > > > > > > > > keep

> > > > > > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id

bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not

correspond here

> > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting

for the

> > > > > course

> > > > > > > > > then

> > > > > > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > > > > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional

> > astrology.

> > > > > > > Absolute

> > > > > > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes,

Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Neelam ji,

Thank you for making a reference on me in your mail

I had already shelved this subject.

Let me deserve to continue to have your (plural) affections and regards

including my respectful Shri Bhaskar jee.

A.V.Pathi,

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 4:03:24 PMRe: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear All,Please remember that most of you are un-moderated now and carry the responsibility of your actions and words.Let us all be a little broad-minded and not so impulsive. It is our joint space and we must respect each other. I had been away the whole day and I guess other moderators might have been away thinking all members are mature and responsible. Pathi ji, I am sure you know that we all love you, its just because of group's policy of not giving contact details below the mails (to keep ourselves non-commercial) that we have to remind you. Otherwise, you know that your posts are much valued and respected by all.Bhaskar ji, I am sure you also know how you are respected and given special priviledges in the group. Let us not take anyting to heart and be objective, Members are understandably a little surprised by your posting which is not a normal post for the group. Hence they raised their voice. Let us

close this thread now and get back to astrological discussions. RegardsNeelam

2009/12/10 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Dear Vidya ji,Thanks. I am already not in good moods. I had to return Rs.55000- recd. just because somebody uttered something against me. I can today feel how Shri Ram must have felt when leaving Sitaji in the forest due to utterances of a Dhobi(washerman) . However nice I may sound but honestly speaking its not easy to return money which one has received. Another point that breaks my heart is that I have done and spoken much for the "Astrologer community" by always speaking for their "rights". And today one member pulls me down just because he thinks I am getting some income from this, is not right. This is absolutely not acceptable in the mind and heart. Another member who has just joined the astrology field also makes comparisons and talks about rights and liablities without looking at my contributions. Something is seriously wrong in the setup and minds of todays generations. I have always shared the astrological knowledge which has helped

me to become successful and taken me to heights where I am associated today with giants in this field. Yet instead of feeling happy these same people pull me down. its not right dear.I will have to turn selfish too and carve a path just for myself without taking any companions alongwith for becoming partners in progress. Some few members whom I have helped here in associating them with the Big Names,also are keeping silent and not speaking. This is serious breach of trust and love. Not acceptable. I am human too. Cannot be forgiven.

Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vidya" <vidyakmr wrote:>> Bhaskar Ji please I was not implying anything negative towards you..I know you are a genuine, transparent, a straight shooter no baloney, what you see is what you get type person..You are that I see that from your post.> > Vidya > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Vidya ji,> > > > I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a very clear> > person, know my

products well which I sell, and also wear the same hat> > whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of fooling oneself or> > others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or images when> > dealing with the public.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vidya" <vidyakmr@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > >> > > You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that somewhat> > > explains your personality. ..Well I have a family member with 3 planets> > > in sign "leo" and she comes across as a

diplomatic, calm, controlled,> > > cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But she> > > wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life and always> > > the center of attention...> > > IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how authentic> > it> > > is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the product> > > they buy.> > >> > > Vidya> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vidya ji,> > > >> > > > The problem with me is that I do

not like control over me and very> > > > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial> > > > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any> > > single> > > > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and> > > the> > > > person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try> > > not> > > > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may> > > be> > > > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets> > > in> > > > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the> > > > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships> > > > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking

for> > a> > > > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding,> > for> > > > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.> > > >> > > > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did> > > not> > > > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was> > > > selling fake or genuine diamonds.> > > >> > > > When I meant Predictions in "1 minute". I actually meant this in> > > > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each> > > Planet> > > > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not> > need> > > > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a> > > minute> > > > to

give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just> > > > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and> > 11> > > > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a> > > new> > > > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share> > > markets.> > > > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these> > > > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live> > > > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any> > > Charts> > > > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules,> > one> > > > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not> > > > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.> > >

>> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vidya" vidyakmr@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to> > > make> > > > a> > > > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds> > and> > > > they> > > > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells> > > the> > > > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake

one..Now> > you> > > > can> > > > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.> > > > > Vidya> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,> > > > > >> > > > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi> > > > speaking> > > > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs> > > to> > > > be> > > > > preferably translated. English IS the

prefered medium of> > > > > communication in this Group.> > > > > > Â> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Â -Manoj> > > > > > Â> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > Vidya vidyakmr@> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within> > 1> > > > > minute> > > >

> >> > > > > > Â> > > > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told> > me> > > > > once...> > > > > > "Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath> > > saath> > > > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki> > > > sankhya> > > > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi> > > > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua> > > aur> > > > > baki saab toh immitation hai na"..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch> > for> > > > > that.> > > > > >> > > > > > Vidya> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > --- In

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vidya"> > > > vidyakmr@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to> > > > your> > > > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make> > me> > > > the> > > > > big> > > > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Vidya> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > >

> > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari> > bhi> > > > toh> > > > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin> > > baithe> > > > > hain.> > > > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dhanyawaad.> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > > > > "gopalakrishna"> > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:>

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .> > > > > > > > > -gopi.> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > > "Bhaskar"> > > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers> > > from> > > > > many> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start> > > > > Astrology> > > > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since> > I> > > > was> > > > >

not> > > > > > > sure> > > > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting> > > > > instructions> > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end> > to> > > > > learning> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be> > a> > > > > > > continuous> > > > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to> > > > > > > start an> > > > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to> > > > predict> > > > > the> > > > >

> > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First> > level> > > 1)> > > > > > > > > Predict> > > > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)> > > > > Predict> > > > > > > which> > > > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict> > > which> > > > > > > period> > > > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict> > > when> > > > > one> > > > > > > can> > > > > > > > > buy> > > > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail>

> in> > > > his> > > > > Love> > > > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have> > > > success> > > > > in> > > > > > > his> > > > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will> > > have> > > > > > > marriage.> > > > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be> > > > > taught> > > > > > > how> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does> > > not> > > > > have> > > > > > > Birth> > > > > > > > > > Charts.

Additionally you will be taught how to calculate> > > > > manually> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making.> > This> > > > > course> > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking> > > charts> > > > > for> > > > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what> > > has> > > > > been.> > > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be> > > > taken> > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt> > >

successfully.> > > > > > > You> > > > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance> > > KP> > > > > > > Course.> > > > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who> > > have> > > > > > > cleared> > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of> > > > > > > Ephemeris> > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)> > > > > > > Payments> > > > > > > > > > can be made in two installments

for those who are not> > able> > > > to> > > > > pay.> > > > > > > In> > > > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable> > > in> > > > > > > advance> > > > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the> > > > > preceding> > > > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of> > finance> > > > and> > > > > > > > > reduction> > > > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if> > > you> > > > > are my> > > > > > > > > best> > > > > > > > > > friend. No compromise

here) For those who know about> > Shri> > > > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am> > > > > informing> > > > > > > > > them> > > > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya> > > Parampara> > > > > as> > > > > > > under.> > > > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit> > Jyotindra> > > > > Hasbe> > > > > > > ji.> > > > > > > > > His> > > > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student -> > > Myself.> > > > > > > Those> > > > > > > > > > interested (Only those who

are serious may contact, Time> > > > > wasters> > > > > > > keep> > > > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@> > > > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here> > in> > > > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the> > > course> > > > > > > then> > > > > > > > > we> > > > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.> > > > > > > Pre-requisites -> > > > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.> > > > >

Absolute> > > > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>