IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Learn to Predict within 1 minute

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,

Thank you for considerations you extend in 'Jothish_Ganga' for me.

Only when you get 'hurt' you start healing that area. As long as you permitted, in your esteemed 'Jothish Ganga' my mails with my 'signature', I was NOT 'hurt' and no exclusive thanks then necessary. Now, you had pointed out The extra- ordinary favour you had done to me, 'I thank you for your esteemed consideration given to me in 'Jothish_Ganga'. I know you will drag me for discussions, while you will 'defend' at any cost 'your actions'. After all you have that capasity to 'defend', in your forum or any forum, for that matter. Well! you are in 'command' of your 'exclusive' language, which you had admitted elsware, and others will 'listen' to you. You have the 'Moderators' vote at all places, overlooking those who need justice. Well! we live in such a world!

Blessings.'

A.V.Pathi,

Guest guest

Deear Shri Santhosh ji,

Thank you, sir, for responding to my mail.

Blessings.

A.V.Pathi, S.GovindRajan

Guest guest

Dear Santosh ji,

Thank you for your email. In joined this group just last month and as Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in the group to be compared with him

I would advise you not to become emotional even in matters of affections. It is not the question of small or big or grown up or retarded etc. One equation was brought forward by you, and the response was made by me bringing in another equation .

You remember the yester year Dialouge delivery expert, "Rajkumar" who is now no more. He used to wear matching in all objects of his attire and apparel. White Shirt, White pant, White shoes (shining) etc. If we start doing this people will look and laugh at us and call us comedians. Therefore what suits me may not suit you, and what suits you may not suit me.

Let us come out of bruised emotions if any. And please share some good tit bits.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Santhosh" <santhosh wrote:>> Dear Pathi Ji,> > > > Thank you for your email. In joined this group just last month and as> Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in the group to be compared> with him. Added to this the reason I do not want to take this non-issue> further is because, I am in this group so that I can learn something from> others and if I know something and I can share it with others I will> consider myself lucky. By diverting my attention to any altercation my main> purpose will be subverted which I don't want.> > > > Let us concentrate on astrology.> > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > Santhosh> > > > > > _____ > > > On Behalf Of venkatachala> pathi> Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:46 PM> > Cc: Santhosh> Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute> > > > > > Dear Santhosh ji,> > > > Why? you hesitate. Moderators are PARTIAL. IT IS PROVED BEYOND DOUBT.> > Many can get away by telling others 'CHODO", while they list some and claim> their 'Sanctity' worthy of being un-moderated.> > They got their 'job' done.> > > > Bhaskar ji is my very revered good friend. But, when 'Divide and Rule'> exists in a forum, and I get listed in the RED list for having my signature> after my name in my mail, I should not hesitate to put my views in this> fourm. I am sending a copy to you so that even if my mail is moderated,> you will atleast have my views in record.> > > > Yes. It is pure waste of time.> > > > > A.V.Pathi, Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a place> to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long the subject> is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions on> moderator(s), for violating clearly communicated groups policies for does> NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. > > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09> 01:11:00>

Guest guest

Sir,

"........Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a place to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long the subject is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions on moderator(s) , for violating clearly communicated groups policies for does NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. "

What your revered Member Shri Bhaskarji, released inviting those paying Rs. 15,000/- for study of 'Learning to predict

within 1 minute'? Does this come under "Astrology Discussions' or soliciting business. When this is permitted by Moderators, should this be listed as 'baseless' aspirations on Moderator.

Now I care less what the 'great' Moderators list me for. I only wish this message goes to all members. If this is moderated this copy will reach every member of this august group positively to expose the double standard practiced here.

Regards

A.V.Pathi,

Guest guest

Arre Chodna yaar. Kuch Aur Baat Karte Hai

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

Thursday, December 10, 2009

3:12 PM

Subject:

Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear

Santosh ji,

Thank you for your email. In joined this group just last

month and as Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in the group to be

compared with him

I would

advise you not to become emotional even in matters of affections. It is not the

question of small or big or grown up or retarded etc. One equation was brought

forward by you, and the response was made by me bringing in another

equation .

You

remember the yester year Dialouge delivery expert, " Rajkumar " who is

now no more. He used to wear matching in all objects of his attire and apparel.

White Shirt, White pant, White shoes (shining) etc. If we start doing this

people will look and laugh at us and call us comedians. Therefore what suits me

may not suit you, and what suits you may not suit me.

Let us

come out of bruised emotions if any. And please share some good tit bits.

regards,

Bhaskar.

" Santhosh " <santhosh wrote:

>

> Dear Pathi Ji,

>

>

>

> Thank you for your email. In joined this group just last month and as

> Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in the group to be compared

> with him. Added to this the reason I do not want to take this non-issue

> further is because, I am in this group so that I can learn something from

> others and if I know something and I can share it with others I will

> consider myself lucky. By diverting my attention to any altercation my

main

> purpose will be subverted which I don't want.

>

>

>

> Let us concentrate on astrology.

>

>

>

> Thanks and Regards

>

>

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of venkatachala

> pathi

> Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:46 PM

>

> Cc: Santhosh

> Re: Learn to predict within 1

minute

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Santhosh ji,

>

>

>

> Why? you hesitate. Moderators are PARTIAL. IT IS PROVED BEYOND DOUBT.

>

> Many can get away by telling others 'CHODO " , while they list some and

claim

> their 'Sanctity' worthy of being un-moderated.

>

> They got their 'job' done.

>

>

>

> Bhaskar ji is my very revered good friend. But, when 'Divide and Rule'

> exists in a forum, and I get listed in the RED list for having my

signature

> after my name in my mail, I should not hesitate to put my views in this

> fourm. I am sending a copy to you so that even if my mail is moderated,

> you will atleast have my views in record.

>

>

>

> Yes. It is pure waste of time.

>

>

>

>

> A.V.Pathi, Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a place

> to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long the

subject

> is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions on

> moderator(s), for violating clearly communicated groups policies for

does

> NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members.

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release Date:

12/10/09

> 01:11:00

>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09 01:11:00

Guest guest

Translate this in English or you will get the stick. Why should only I do this translating business. Why this bias and partiality ?

Bhaskar.

, "Santhosh" <santhosh wrote:>> Arre Chodna yaar. Kuch Aur Baat Karte Hai> > > > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Bhaskar> Thursday, December 10, 2009 3:12 PM> > Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute> > > > > > Dear Santosh ji,> > Thank you for your email. In joined this group just last month and as> Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in the group to be compared> with him> > I would advise you not to become emotional even in matters of affections. It> is not the question of small or big or grown up or retarded etc. One> equation was brought forward by you, and the response was made by me> bringing in another equation . > > You remember the yester year Dialouge delivery expert, "Rajkumar" who is now> no more. He used to wear matching in all objects of his attire and apparel.> White Shirt, White pant, White shoes (shining) etc. If we start doing this> people will look and laugh at us and call us comedians. Therefore what suits> me may not suit you, and what suits you may not suit me.> > Let us come out of bruised emotions if any. And please share some good tit> bits. > > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , "Santhosh" santhosh@> wrote:> >> > Dear Pathi Ji,> > > > > > > > Thank you for your email. In joined this group just last month and as> > Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in the group to be compared> > with him. Added to this the reason I do not want to take this non-issue> > further is because, I am in this group so that I can learn something from> > others and if I know something and I can share it with others I will> > consider myself lucky. By diverting my attention to any altercation my> main> > purpose will be subverted which I don't want.> > > > > > > > Let us concentrate on astrology.> > > > > > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > > > > > Santhosh> > > > > > > > > > > > _____ > > > > > > On Behalf Of> venkatachala> > pathi> > Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:46 PM> > > > Cc: Santhosh> > Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Santhosh ji,> > > > > > > > Why? you hesitate. Moderators are PARTIAL. IT IS PROVED BEYOND DOUBT.> > > > Many can get away by telling others 'CHODO", while they list some and> claim> > their 'Sanctity' worthy of being un-moderated.> > > > They got their 'job' done.> > > > > > > > Bhaskar ji is my very revered good friend. But, when 'Divide and Rule'> > exists in a forum, and I get listed in the RED list for having my> signature> > after my name in my mail, I should not hesitate to put my views in this> > fourm. I am sending a copy to you so that even if my mail is moderated,> > you will atleast have my views in record.> > > > > > > > Yes. It is pure waste of time.> > > > > > > > > > A.V.Pathi, Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a place> > to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long the> subject> > is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions on> > moderator(s), for violating clearly communicated groups policies for does> > NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. > > > > > > > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> > Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release Date:> 12/10/09> > 01:11:00> >> > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09> 01:11:00>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji & Santosh-ji,

May I request both of you to come out of this discussion ?

At this phase of discussion , it is not adding any value

to the forum.

Let us move ahead...

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of SanthoshThursday, December 10, 2009 3:46 PM Subject: RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

On Behalf Of BhaskarThursday, December 10, 2009 3:12 PM Subject: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear Santosh ji,

Thank you for your email. In joined this group just last month and as Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in the group to be compared with him

I would advise you not to become emotional even in matters of affections. It is not the question of small or big or grown up or retarded etc. One equation was brought forward by you, and the response was made by me bringing in another equation .

You remember the yester year Dialouge delivery expert, "Rajkumar" who is now no more. He used to wear matching in all objects of his attire and apparel. White Shirt, White pant, White shoes (shining) etc. If we start doing this people will look and laugh at us and call us comedians. Therefore what suits me may not suit you, and what suits you may not suit me.

Let us come out of bruised emotions if any. And please share some good tit bits.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Santhosh" <santhosh wrote:>> Dear Pathi Ji,> > > > Thank you for your email. In joined this group just last month and as> Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in the group to be compared> with him. Added to this the reason I do not want to take this non-issue> further is because, I am in this group so that I can learn something from> others and if I know something and I can share it with others I will> consider myself lucky. By diverting my attention to any altercation my main> purpose will be subverted which I don't want.> > > > Let us concentrate on astrology.> > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > Santhosh> > > > > > _____ > > > On Behalf Of venkatachala> pathi> Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:46 PM> > Cc: Santhosh> Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute> > > > > > Dear Santhosh ji,> > > > Why? you hesitate. Moderators are PARTIAL. IT IS PROVED BEYOND DOUBT.> > Many can get away by telling others 'CHODO", while they list some and claim> their 'Sanctity' worthy of being un-moderated.> > They got their 'job' done.> > > > Bhaskar ji is my very revered good friend. But, when 'Divide and Rule'> exists in a forum, and I get listed in the RED list for having my signature> after my name in my mail, I should not hesitate to put my views in this> fourm. I am sending a copy to you so that even if my mail is moderated,> you will atleast have my views in record.> > > > Yes. It is pure waste of time.> > > > > A.V.Pathi, Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a place> to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long the subject> is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions on> moderator(s), for violating clearly communicated groups policies for does> NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. > > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09> 01:11:00>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09 01:11:00

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

I am already out. Please read my couple of

posts below.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Chakraborty, PL

4:16 PM

' '

RE:

May I request both of you to come out of

this discussion ?

At this phase of discussion , it is

not adding any value

to the forum.

Let us move ahead...

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of Santhosh

3:46 PM

RE:

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

Dear

Santosh ji,

compared with him

I would

equation .

You

Let us

regards,

Bhaskar.

>

> Dear Pathi Ji,

>

>

>

main

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks and Regards

>

>

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

>

> pathi

>

minute

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Santhosh ji,

>

>

>

>

claim

>

>

>

>

signature

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

subject

does

>

>

>

>

> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release Date:

12/10/09

>

No

virus found in this incoming message.

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09

01:11:00

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Respected Lovable Shri Pathi ji,

I have always offered love and affections to You, and you have today

spilled Bitter medicine. Why ? Even last month your mail with signature

had appeared there. When was the permission not given to You? Yes you

should have asked me why I am giving you that extra favour without you

paying me a single ruppee, and that was my own shop where I sell my

products, which I accept openly. Yet you have been allowed . Why? Did

you ponder to ever think. This was an act of selflessness on my part

knowing you to be a senior person in age and experience. And of course

affections towards you for many times supporting me with friendly

encouraging mails. anyways this is now bygones. My whole act of

seflessness has been lost today by having to mouth this.

Justice here when demanded by the Moderators, we are all abiding.

Is it not ? Who else is putting his signatures in this group, pray tell

me apart from you who have been asked more than a dozen times by

Neelamji, Sreenadhji and other moderators. They have always been

affectionate towards you. So have I. So wheres the justice not being

given to You? Where have I done injustice ? Just today I sent a mail

with commercial feelers and all those who can eye my bank balance

increasing are getting yellow ? If You think this is so, I will

immediately stop the course and postpone it for next year(Exactly after

12 months). I have received 6 applications already and will return all

of them back. I will keep my words and not a single soul will be able to

say that I have taken Fees from them and teaching them. Just say so.

Money has always been very easy to earn for me. I am never short of

ideas. So dont bother about this one course being postponed. You be

happy. I could have easily hinted that I am available through subtle

messages in my postings, but that is not my nature. I could have invited

people to read my articles in blogs and put the Course details there.

There are many ways to prospect. But I dont like this. I play straight

and never allow hypocrisy in my system.

Now coming to " exclusive " language. When has this ever been used on You

My Dear Pathiji? I have the Moderators vote at all places ? Go to

Jyotish remedies. Go to Jyotish vidya. Go to Jyotish group. I can send

you to many popular groups where the moderators do not approve of my

presence. Happy ?

The call for justice made today when you feel being let down ? Did the

others ever scream, cry or make a noise whenever you used to put your

signatures eternally over here and we used to watch silently all this

without speaking a word ? Today you think Bhaskar is taking the cake,

but you forget that you have been eating a piece of the cake daily over

here for quite some time.

Now I need you just to write in one Line, to " Postpone the Course till

next December " and it will be done. I will prove to you that I value

relationships more than anything else. If You suppose that Bhaskar has

got some advantage which must not be given to him, then so be it.

And do not worry, my " exclusive " language is only for exclusive people.

You still remain a good contact for me.

best wishes,

a sad Bhaskar.

, venkatachala pathi

<pathiav wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,

>

> Thank you for considerations you extend in 'Jothish_Ganga' for me.

>

> Only when you get 'hurt' you start healing that area. As long as

you permitted, in your esteemed 'Jothish Ganga' my mails with my

'signature', I was NOT 'hurt' and no exclusive thanks then

necessary. Now, you had pointed out The extra- ordinary favour

you had done to me, 'I thank you for your esteemed consideration

given to me in 'Jothish_Ganga'. I know you will drag me for

discussions, while you will 'defend' at any cost 'your actions'.Â

After all you have that capasity to 'defend', in your forum or any

forum, for that matter. Well! you are in 'command' of your

'exclusive' language, which you had admitted elsware, and others will

'listen' to you. You have the 'Moderators' vote at all places,

overlooking those who need justice. Well! we live in such a

world!

>

> Blessings.

> 'Â

> A.V.Pathi, Â

> Â

>

Guest guest

Dear Santosh-ji,

Yes..I did not read the mails properly here. generally

I read all the mails irrespective of who wrote what. But

I lost interest..

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of SanthoshThursday, December 10, 2009 4:18 PM Subject: RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

I am already out. Please read my couple of posts below.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Chakraborty, PLThursday, December 10, 2009 4:16 PM' 'RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

to the forum.

Let us move ahead...

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of SanthoshThursday, December 10, 2009 3:46 PM Subject: RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

On Behalf Of BhaskarThursday, December 10, 2009 3:12 PM Subject: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear Santosh ji,

regards,

Bhaskar.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09 01:11:00This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09 01:11:00

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Casting aspersions on my integrity is not something which I adore.

I hereby withdraw my Astrology Course for immediate effect. I have

received Fees from 3 members and 3 more have promised this week. These 3

will be returned back their fees immediately within 24 hours as I do not

have Online payment facility, it will take this much time.

Whether those members have come from this group or Jyotish_Ganga, I dont

wish to dwell upon, but this decesion is final.

Hope this makes Shri Pathiji, happy and contented and removes any issues

from the other members concerned.

Now I ask the Moderators humbly, am I allowed to put my signatures in as

many mails as Sri Pathiji has put in this Group uptil now, below my

postings ?

(Do not worry, I will not put you in any moral predicament instead

continue as I have been doing uptil now.)

best wishes to all,

Bhaskar.

, venkatachala pathi

<pathiav wrote:

>

> Sir,

>

> " ........Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a

place to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long

the subject is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions

on moderator(s) , for violating clearly communicated groups policies for

does NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. "

>

> What your revered Member Shri Bhaskarji, released inviting those

paying Rs. 15,000/- for study of 'Learning to predict

> within 1 minute'? Does this come under " Astrology Discussions' or

soliciting business. When this is permitted by Moderators, should this

be listed as 'baseless' aspirations on Moderator.

>

> Now I care less what the 'great' Moderators list me for. I only wish

this message goes to all members. If this is moderated this copy will

reach every member of this august group positively to expose the double

standard practiced here.

>

> Regards

>

> A.V.Pathi,

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> venkatachala pathi pathiav

>

> Cc: Santhosh santhosh

> Thu, December 10, 2009 8:44:02 AM

minute

>

> Note: Forwarded message is attached.

>

>

> You chose to allow even

though this message failed authentication

> Click to disallow

>

Guest guest

You are welcome Sir.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of venkatachala pathi

2:57 PM

Subject:

Deear Shri Santhosh

ji,

Thank you, sir, for responding to my mail. Blessings. A.V.Pathi,

S.GovindRajan

Guest guest

No Probs Chakraborty Ji.

Yes your topic on Navamsha is important.

Can you please initiate by first throwing some light on the Arsha school of

thought?

Regards

Santhosh

4:28 PM

' '

RE:

Dear Santosh-ji,

Yes..I did not read the mails properly

here. generally

I read all the mails irrespective of who

wrote what. But

I lost interest..

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of Santhosh

4:18 PM

RE:

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

Regards

Santhosh

4:16 PM

' '

RE:

to the forum.

Let us move ahead...

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of Santhosh

3:46 PM

RE:

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

Dear

Santosh ji,

compared with him

I would

equation .

You

Let us

regards,

Bhaskar.

>

> Dear Pathi Ji,

>

>

>

main

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks and Regards

>

>

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

>

> pathi

>

minute

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Santhosh ji,

>

>

>

>

claim

>

>

>

>

signature

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

subject

does

>

>

>

>

> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09

>

No

No

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

My love and regards will ever continue towards you.

I close this mail here.

Regards,,

A.V.Pathi,

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 10:56:04 AM Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear Respected Lovable Shri Pathi ji,I have always offered love and affections to You, and you have todayspilled Bitter medicine. Why ? Even last month your mail with signaturehad appeared there. When was the permission not given to You? Yes youshould have asked me why I am giving you that extra favour without youpaying me a single ruppee, and that was my own shop where I sell myproducts, which I accept openly. Yet you have been allowed . Why? Didyou ponder to ever think. This was an act of selflessness on my partknowing you to be a senior person in age and experience. And of courseaffections towards you for many times supporting me with friendlyencouraging mails. anyways this is now bygones. My whole act ofseflessness has been lost today by having to mouth this.Justice here when demanded by the Moderators, we are all abiding.Is it not ? Who else is putting his signatures in this

group, pray tellme apart from you who have been asked more than a dozen times byNeelamji, Sreenadhji and other moderators. They have always beenaffectionate towards you. So have I. So wheres the justice not beinggiven to You? Where have I done injustice ? Just today I sent a mailwith commercial feelers and all those who can eye my bank balanceincreasing are getting yellow ? If You think this is so, I willimmediately stop the course and postpone it for next year(Exactly after12 months). I have received 6 applications already and will return allof them back. I will keep my words and not a single soul will be able tosay that I have taken Fees from them and teaching them. Just say so.Money has always been very easy to earn for me. I am never short ofideas. So dont bother about this one course being postponed. You behappy. I could have easily hinted that I am available through subtlemessages in my

postings, but that is not my nature. I could have invitedpeople to read my articles in blogs and put the Course details there.There are many ways to prospect. But I dont like this. I play straightand never allow hypocrisy in my system.Now coming to "exclusive" language. When has this ever been used on YouMy Dear Pathiji? I have the Moderators vote at all places ? Go toJyotish remedies. Go to Jyotish vidya. Go to Jyotish group. I can sendyou to many popular groups where the moderators do not approve of mypresence. Happy ?The call for justice made today when you feel being let down ? Did theothers ever scream, cry or make a noise whenever you used to put yoursignatures eternally over here and we used to watch silently all thiswithout speaking a word ? Today you think Bhaskar is taking the cake,but you forget that you have been eating a piece of the cake daily overhere for quite some

time.Now I need you just to write in one Line, to "Postpone the Course tillnext December" and it will be done. I will prove to you that I valuerelationships more than anything else. If You suppose that Bhaskar hasgot some advantage which must not be given to him, then so be it.And do not worry, my "exclusive" language is only for exclusive people.You still remain a good contact for me.best wishes,a sad Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi<pathiav > wrote:>> Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,>> Thank you for considerations you extend in 'Jothish_Ganga' for me.>> Only when you get 'hurt' you start healing that area. As long asyou permitted, in your esteemed

'Jothish Ganga' my mails with my'signature', I was NOT 'hurt' and no exclusive thanks thennecessary. Now, you had pointed out The extra- ordinary favouryou had done to me, 'I thank you for your esteemed considerationgiven to me in 'Jothish_Ganga' . I know you will drag me fordiscussions, while you will 'defend' at any cost 'your actions'. After all you have that capasity to 'defend', in your forum or anyforum, for that matter. Well! you are in 'command' of your'exclusive' language, which you had admitted elsware, and others will'listen' to you. You have the 'Moderators' vote at all places,overlooking those who need justice. Well! we live in such aworld!>> Blessings.> 'Â> A.V.Pathi, Â> Â>

Guest guest

Dear Santosh-ji,

I guess you are very much aware of it. The traditional

way of astrology, based on writings of ancient sages

is referred here (in this forum) as Arsha school of astrology.

It is the same one that you do use in kerala_vedic_astrology.

The North Indian way of using Lagna navamsaka as focal point

for using Navamsa, is excluded here.

We are aware of the navamsa construction. But I do not know

how to use it properly..what are the nuances..etc. What happens

when a planet moves to 6H or 8H of Rashi chart (wrto lagna in Rasi

chart) etc.. what result should be derived if ther is a yuti of planets

in navamsaka...what if a planet in navamsa is getting aspected by

a planet in Rasi chart etc..

Many of us who did not had a Guru and learnt from Net suffers

from very Poor Basics.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of SanthoshThursday, December 10, 2009 4:51 PM Subject: RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

No Probs Chakraborty Ji.

Yes your topic on Navamsha is important. Can you please initiate by first throwing some light on the Arsha school of thought?

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Chakraborty, PLThursday, December 10, 2009 4:28 PM' 'RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear Santosh-ji,

Yes..I did not read the mails properly here. generally

I read all the mails irrespective of who wrote what. But

I lost interest..

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of SanthoshThursday, December 10, 2009 4:18 PM Subject: RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear Chakraborty Ji,

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Chakraborty, PLThursday, December 10, 2009 4:16 PM' 'RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

to the forum.

Let us move ahead...

regards

Chakraborty

Dear Santosh ji,

regards,

Bhaskar.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09 01:11:00This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar jii dont want to comment on this present issue which i think it is closed. But i feel sorry for the students who wanted to learn from you and they are deprived from this knowledge for no fault of them .Thanks and regardsGirish--- On Thu, 12/10/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 3:03 AM

Dear Friends,

Casting aspersions on my integrity is not something which I adore.

I hereby withdraw my Astrology Course for immediate effect. I have

received Fees from 3 members and 3 more have promised this week. These 3

will be returned back their fees immediately within 24 hours as I do not

have Online payment facility, it will take this much time.

Whether those members have come from this group or Jyotish_Ganga, I dont

wish to dwell upon, but this decesion is final.

Hope this makes Shri Pathiji, happy and contented and removes any issues

from the other members concerned.

Now I ask the Moderators humbly, am I allowed to put my signatures in as

many mails as Sri Pathiji has put in this Group uptil now, below my

postings ?

(Do not worry, I will not put you in any moral predicament instead

continue as I have been doing uptil now.)

best wishes to all,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi

<pathiav > wrote:

>

> Sir,

>

> "........Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a

place to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long

the subject is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions

on moderator(s) , for violating clearly communicated groups policies for

does NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. "

>

> What your revered Member Shri Bhaskarji, released inviting those

paying Rs. 15,000/- for study of 'Learning to predict

> within 1 minute'? Does this come under "Astrology Discussions' or

soliciting business. When this is permitted by Moderators, should this

be listed as 'baseless' aspirations on Moderator.

>

> Now I care less what the 'great' Moderators list me for. I only wish

this message goes to all members. If this is moderated this copy will

reach every member of this august group positively to expose the double

standard practiced here.

>

> Regards

>

> A.V.Pathi,

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> venkatachala pathi pathiav

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Cc: Santhosh santhosh

> Thu, December 10, 2009 8:44:02 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within 1

minute

>

> Note: Forwarded message is attached.

>

>

> You chose to allow ancient_indian_ astrology even

though this message failed authentication

> Click to disallow

>

Guest guest

Dear Girish ji,

Thanks for the concern. One year later if somebody is interested, they

will still come. In the meanwhile those who are serious and real seekers

will search for my mails in these groups, remove the rice from the husk,

and will relish the boiled rice, because I have never held back in

sharing knowledge and always explained giving time, efforts and in a

most simple language of the many why's of predictive astrology.

Therefore whatever I will instruct there will also be available here in

some or the other forms in my mails scattered all over these groups.

I do feel sad for my wife though, whom I had promised to myself (In my

heart and thankfully not told her) that I will be giving her the

proceeds of this course as a New Year gift. But does not matter. If God

wishes that I must gift her and if written in destiny, it will come

through some other door. Whatever be it, it will be for my own good, and

we must still remain thankful and smiling and cheerful for what we

possess, and not complain for what we posseseth not.

thanks once again,

Bhaskar.

, Girish menon

<horamag wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji

> i dont want to comment on this present issue which i think it is

closed. But i feel sorry for the students who wanted to learn from you

and they are deprived from this knowledge for no fault of them .

> Thanks and regards

> Girish

>

> --- On Thu, 12/10/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

minute

>

> Thursday, December 10, 2009, 3:03 AM

>

Â

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

>

>

> Casting aspersions on my integrity is not something which I adore.

>

>

>

> I hereby withdraw my Astrology Course for immediate effect. I have

>

> received Fees from 3 members and 3 more have promised this week. These

>

> will be returned back their fees immediately within 24 hours as I do

not

>

> have Online payment facility, it will take this much time.

>

>

>

> Whether those members have come from this group or Jyotish_Ganga, I

dont

>

> wish to dwell upon, but this decesion is final.

>

>

>

> Hope this makes Shri Pathiji, happy and contented and removes any

issues

>

> from the other members concerned.

>

>

>

> Now I ask the Moderators humbly, am I allowed to put my signatures in

as

>

> many mails as Sri Pathiji has put in this Group uptil now, below my

>

> postings ?

>

>

>

> (Do not worry, I will not put you in any moral predicament instead

>

> continue as I have been doing uptil now.)

>

>

>

> best wishes to all,

>

>

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi

>

> pathiav@ > wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Sir,

>

> >

>

> > " ........Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a

>

> place to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long

>

> the subject is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless

aspersions

>

> on moderator(s) , for violating clearly communicated groups policies

for

>

> does NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. "

>

> >

>

> > What your revered Member Shri Bhaskarji, released inviting those

>

> paying Rs. 15,000/- for study of 'Learning to predict

>

> > within 1 minute'? Does this come under " Astrology Discussions' or

>

> soliciting business. When this is permitted by Moderators, should this

>

> be listed as 'baseless' aspirations on Moderator.

>

> >

>

> > Now I care less what the 'great' Moderators list me for. I only wish

>

> this message goes to all members. If this is moderated this copy will

>

> reach every member of this august group positively to expose the

double

>

> standard practiced here.

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> >

>

> > A.V.Pathi,

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

>

> > venkatachala pathi pathiav@

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > Cc: Santhosh santhosh@

>

> > Thu, December 10, 2009 8:44:02 AM

>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within 1

>

> minute

>

> >

>

> > Note: Forwarded message is attached.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > You chose to allow ancient_indian_ astrology even

>

> though this message failed authentication

>

> > Click to disallow

>

> >

>

Guest guest

Bhaskarji,

Without any reference to your interaction with Shri Pathiji, i would like to humbly submit to all my observations on not to REACT.

If we do not react the world ceases to be around us.

Something happens - we feel wrong/ed and we react.

Things happen according to our likes and dislikes and we react to them in pleasent or unpleasent manner.

Things do not happen we react to circumstances which we feel made that happen.

Things or events may or may not happen yet we are formulating how we will react should they happen or not happen.

We are so used to reacting that we have forgotten to act - as in positive action.

Time to stop reaction - only action.

This is a reflection of my thoughts on how i have and do react. How i allow myself to be be dictated to by others and circumstances.

This is a predicament i face which i am sharing with you.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 10/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute Date: Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 5:38 PM

Dear Girish ji,Thanks for the concern. One year later if somebody is interested, theywill still come. In the meanwhile those who are serious and real seekerswill search for my mails in these groups, remove the rice from the husk,and will relish the boiled rice, because I have never held back insharing knowledge and always explained giving time, efforts and in amost simple language of the many why's of predictive astrology.Therefore whatever I will instruct there will also be available here insome or the other forms in my mails scattered all over these groups.I do feel sad for my wife though, whom I had promised to myself (In myheart and thankfully not told her) that I will be giving her theproceeds of this course as a New Year gift. But does not matter. If Godwishes that I must gift her and if written in destiny, it will comethrough some other door. Whatever be it, it will be for my own

good, andwe must still remain thankful and smiling and cheerful for what wepossess, and not complain for what we posseseth not.thanks once again,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Girish menon<horamag > wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji> i dont want to comment on this present issue which i think it isclosed. But i feel sorry for the students who wanted to learn from youand they are deprived from this knowledge for no fault of them .> Thanks and regards> Girish>> --- On Thu, 12/10/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within

1minute> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, December 10, 2009, 3:03 AM>>>>>>>> Â>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Friends,>>>> Casting aspersions on my integrity is not something which I adore.>>>> I hereby withdraw my Astrology Course for immediate effect. I have>> received Fees from 3 members and 3 more have promised this week. These3>> will be returned back their fees immediately within 24 hours as I donot>> have Online payment facility, it will take this much

time.>>>> Whether those members have come from this group or Jyotish_Ganga, Idont>> wish to dwell upon, but this decesion is final.>>>> Hope this makes Shri Pathiji, happy and contented and removes anyissues>> from the other members concerned.>>>> Now I ask the Moderators humbly, am I allowed to put my signatures inas>> many mails as Sri Pathiji has put in this Group uptil now, below my>> postings ?>>>> (Do not worry, I will not put you in any moral predicament instead>> continue as I have been doing uptil now.)>>>> best wishes to all,>>>> Bhaskar.>>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala pathi>> pathiav@ > wrote:>>

>>> > Sir,>> >>> > "........Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a>> place to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long>> the subject is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baselessaspersions>> on moderator(s) , for violating clearly communicated groups policiesfor>> does NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. ">> >>> > What your revered Member Shri Bhaskarji, released inviting those>> paying Rs. 15,000/- for study of 'Learning to predict>> > within 1 minute'? Does this come under "Astrology Discussions' or>> soliciting business. When this is permitted by Moderators, should this>> be listed as 'baseless' aspirations on Moderator.>> >>> > Now I care less what the 'great'

Moderators list me for. I only wish>> this message goes to all members. If this is moderated this copy will>> reach every member of this august group positively to expose thedouble>> standard practiced here.>> >>> > Regards>> >>> > A.V.Pathi,>> >>> >>> >>> >>> > ____________ _________ _________ __>> > venkatachala pathi pathiav@>> > ancient_indian_ astrology>> > Cc: Santhosh santhosh@>> > Thu, December 10, 2009 8:44:02 AM>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within 1>> minute>> >>> > Note: Forwarded message is attached.>> >>>

>>> > You chose to allow ancient_indian_ astrology even>> though this message failed authentication>> > Click to disallow>> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjiv ji,

A person has sometimes to react - just to clean his Act.

regards.

Bhaskar.

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Bhaskarji,

> Â

> Without any reference to your interaction with Shri Pathiji, i would

like to humbly submit to all my observations on not to REACT.

> Â

> If we do not react the world ceases to be around us.

> Something happens - we feel wrong/ed and we react.

> Things happen according to our likes and dislikes and we react to them

in pleasent or unpleasent manner.

> Things do not happen we react to circumstances which we feel made that

happen.

> Things or events may or may not happen yet we are formulating how we

will react should they happen or not happen.

> We are so used to reacting that we have forgotten to act - as in

positive action.

> Time to stop reaction - only action.

> Â

> This is a reflection of my thoughts on how i have and do react. How i

allow myself to be be dictated to by others and circumstances.

> This is a predicament i face which i am sharing with you.

>

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Thu, 10/12/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

minute

>

> Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 5:38 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Girish ji,

>

> Thanks for the concern. One year later if somebody is interested, they

> will still come. In the meanwhile those who are serious and real

seekers

> will search for my mails in these groups, remove the rice from the

husk,

> and will relish the boiled rice, because I have never held back in

> sharing knowledge and always explained giving time, efforts and in a

> most simple language of the many why's of predictive astrology.

> Therefore whatever I will instruct there will also be available here

in

> some or the other forms in my mails scattered all over these groups.

>

> I do feel sad for my wife though, whom I had promised to myself (In my

> heart and thankfully not told her) that I will be giving her the

> proceeds of this course as a New Year gift. But does not matter. If

God

> wishes that I must gift her and if written in destiny, it will come

> through some other door. Whatever be it, it will be for my own good,

and

> we must still remain thankful and smiling and cheerful for what we

> possess, and not complain for what we posseseth not.

>

> thanks once again,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Girish menon

> horamag@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji

> > i dont want to comment on this present issue which i think it is

> closed. But i feel sorry for the students who wanted to learn from you

> and they are deprived from this knowledge for no fault of them .

> > Thanks and regards

> > Girish

> >

> > --- On Thu, 12/10/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within 1

> minute

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Thursday, December 10, 2009, 3:03 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >

> >

> > Casting aspersions on my integrity is not something which I adore.

> >

> >

> >

> > I hereby withdraw my Astrology Course for immediate effect. I have

> >

> > received Fees from 3 members and 3 more have promised this week.

These

> 3

> >

> > will be returned back their fees immediately within 24 hours as I do

> not

> >

> > have Online payment facility, it will take this much time.

> >

> >

> >

> > Whether those members have come from this group or Jyotish_Ganga, I

> dont

> >

> > wish to dwell upon, but this decesion is final.

> >

> >

> >

> > Hope this makes Shri Pathiji, happy and contented and removes any

> issues

> >

> > from the other members concerned.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now I ask the Moderators humbly, am I allowed to put my signatures

in

> as

> >

> > many mails as Sri Pathiji has put in this Group uptil now, below my

> >

> > postings ?

> >

> >

> >

> > (Do not worry, I will not put you in any moral predicament instead

> >

> > continue as I have been doing uptil now.)

> >

> >

> >

> > best wishes to all,

> >

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, venkatachala

pathi

> >

> > pathiav@ > wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Sir,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > " ........Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a

> >

> > place to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So

long

> >

> > the subject is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless

> aspersions

> >

> > on moderator(s) , for violating clearly communicated groups policies

> for

> >

> > does NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members. "

> >

> > >

> >

> > > What your revered Member Shri Bhaskarji, released inviting those

> >

> > paying Rs. 15,000/- for study of 'Learning to predict

> >

> > > within 1 minute'? Does this come under " Astrology Discussions' or

> >

> > soliciting business. When this is permitted by Moderators, should

this

> >

> > be listed as 'baseless' aspirations on Moderator.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Now I care less what the 'great' Moderators list me for. I only

wish

> >

> > this message goes to all members. If this is moderated this copy

will

> >

> > reach every member of this august group positively to expose the

> double

> >

> > standard practiced here.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Regards

> >

> > >

> >

> > > A.V.Pathi,

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >

> > > venkatachala pathi pathiav@

> >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> >

> > > Cc: Santhosh santhosh@

> >

> > > Thu, December 10, 2009 8:44:02 AM

> >

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within 1

> >

> > minute

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Note: Forwarded message is attached.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > You chose to allow ancient_indian_ astrology

even

> >

> > though this message failed authentication

> >

> > > Click to disallow

> >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that somewhat explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3 planets in sign "leo" and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm, controlled, cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But she wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life and always the center of attention...IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how authentic it is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the product they buy. Vidya , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Vidya ji,> > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very> rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial> connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any single> individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and the> person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try not> to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may be> due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets in> same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the> navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships> with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for a> smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding, for> this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.> > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did not> specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was> selling fake or genuine diamonds.> > When I meant Predictions in "1 minute". I actually meant this in> reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each Planet> is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not need> even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a minute> to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just> need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and 11> combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a new> house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share markets.> This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these> numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live> happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any Charts> to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules, one> does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not> take more than 5 minutes to prepare.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "Vidya" vidyakmr@> wrote:> >> > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to make> a> > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds and> they> > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells the> > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now you> can> > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.> > Vidya> >> > , Manoj Chandran> > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,> > >> > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi> speaking> > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to> be> > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of> > communication in this Group.> > > Â> > > Regards,> > >  -Manoj> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > Vidya vidyakmr@> > > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM> > > Re: Learn to predict within 1> > minute> > >> > > Â> > > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told me> > once...> > > "Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath saath> > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki> sankhya> > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi> > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur> > baki saab toh immitation hai na"..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch for> > that.> > >> > > Vidya> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vidya"> vidyakmr@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to> your> > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me> the> > big> > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]> > > >> > > > Vidya> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > > >> > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi> toh> > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe> > hain.> > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.> > > > >> > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.> > > > >> > > > > Dhanyawaad.> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "gopalakrishna"> > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .> > > > > > -gopi.> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from> > many> > > > of> > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start> > Astrology> > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I> was> > not> > > > sure> > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting> > instructions> > > > to> > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to> > learning> > > > and> > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a> > > > continuous> > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to> > > > start an> > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to> predict> > the> > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)> > > > > > Predict> > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)> > Predict> > > > which> > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which> > > > period> > > > > > will> > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when> > one> > > > can> > > > > > buy> > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in> his> > Love> > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have> success> > in> > > > his> > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have> > > > marriage.> > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be> > taught> > > > how> > > > > > to> > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not> > have> > > > Birth> > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate> > manually> > > > the> > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This> > course> > > > will> > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts> > for> > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has> > been.> > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be> taken> > to> > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.> > > > You> > > > > > will> > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP> > > > Course.> > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have> > > > cleared> > > > > > the> > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of> > > > Ephemeris> > > > > > and> > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)> > > > Payments> > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able> to> > pay.> > > > In> > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in> > > > advance> > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the> > preceding> > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance> and> > > > > > reduction> > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you> > are my> > > > > > best> > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri> > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am> > informing> > > > > > them> > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara> > as> > > > under.> > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra> > Hasbe> > > > ji.> > > > > > His> > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself.> > > > Those> > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time> > wasters> > > > keep> > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@> > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here in> > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course> > > > then> > > > > > we> > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.> > > > Pre-requisites -> > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.> > Absolute> > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Vidya ji,

I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a very clear

person, know my products well which I sell, and also wear the same hat

whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of fooling oneself or

others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or images when

dealing with the public.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Vidya " <vidyakmr

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

>

> You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that somewhat

> explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3 planets

> in sign " leo " and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm, controlled,

> cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But she

> wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life and always

> the center of attention...

> IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how authentic

it

> is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the product

> they buy.

>

> Vidya

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very

> > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial

> > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any

> single

> > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and

> the

> > person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try

> not

> > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may

> be

> > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets

> in

> > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the

> > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships

> > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for

a

> > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding,

for

> > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.

> >

> > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did

> not

> > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was

> > selling fake or genuine diamonds.

> >

> > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant this in

> > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each

> Planet

> > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not

need

> > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a

> minute

> > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just

> > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and

> > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a

> new

> > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share

> markets.

> > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these

> > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live

> > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any

> Charts

> > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules,

one

> > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not

> > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Vidya " vidyakmr@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to

> make

> > a

> > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds

and

> > they

> > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells

> the

> > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now

you

> > can

> > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > , Manoj Chandran

> > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > > >

> > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi

> > speaking

> > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs

> to

> > be

> > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of

> > > communication in this Group.

> > > > Â

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > >

> > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > > Re: Learn to predict within

> > > minute

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told

me

> > > once...

> > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath

> saath

> > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki

> > sankhya

> > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi

> > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua

> aur

> > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch

for

> > > that.

> > > >

> > > > Vidya

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya "

> > vidyakmr@

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to

> > your

> > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make

me

> > the

> > > big

> > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> > > > >

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari

bhi

> > toh

> > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin

> baithe

> > > hain.

> > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers

> from

> > > many

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start

> > > Astrology

> > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since

I

> > was

> > > not

> > > > > sure

> > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting

> > > instructions

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end

to

> > > learning

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be

a

> > > > > continuous

> > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > > > > start an

> > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

> > predict

> > > the

> > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First

level

> 1)

> > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)

> > > Predict

> > > > > which

> > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict

> which

> > > > > period

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict

> when

> > > one

> > > > > can

> > > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail

in

> > his

> > > Love

> > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have

> > success

> > > in

> > > > > his

> > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will

> have

> > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be

> > > taught

> > > > > how

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does

> not

> > > have

> > > > > Birth

> > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate

> > > manually

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making.

This

> > > course

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking

> charts

> > > for

> > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what

> has

> > > been.

> > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

> > taken

> > > to

> > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt

> successfully.

> > > > > You

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance

> KP

> > > > > Course.

> > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who

> have

> > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > > > > Payments

> > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not

able

> > to

> > > pay.

> > > > > In

> > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable

> in

> > > > > advance

> > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the

> > > preceding

> > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of

finance

> > and

> > > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if

> you

> > > are my

> > > > > > > best

> > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about

Shri

> > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am

> > > informing

> > > > > > > them

> > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya

> Parampara

> > > as

> > > > > under.

> > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit

Jyotindra

> > > Hasbe

> > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > His

> > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student -

> Myself.

> > > > > Those

> > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

> > > wasters

> > > > > keep

> > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here

in

> > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the

> course

> > > > > then

> > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> > > Absolute

> > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Bhaskar Ji please I was not implying anything negative towards you..I know you

are a genuine, transparent,a straight shooter no baloney, what you see is what

you get type person..You are that I see that from your post.

Vidya

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Vidya ji,

>

> I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a very clear

> person, know my products well which I sell, and also wear the same hat

> whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of fooling oneself or

> others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or images when

> dealing with the public.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> >

> > You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that somewhat

> > explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3 planets

> > in sign " leo " and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm, controlled,

> > cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But she

> > wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life and always

> > the center of attention...

> > IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how authentic

> it

> > is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the product

> > they buy.

> >

> > Vidya

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > >

> > > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very

> > > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial

> > > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any

> > single

> > > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and

> > the

> > > person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try

> > not

> > > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may

> > be

> > > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets

> > in

> > > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the

> > > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships

> > > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for

> a

> > > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding,

> for

> > > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.

> > >

> > > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did

> > not

> > > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was

> > > selling fake or genuine diamonds.

> > >

> > > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant this in

> > > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each

> > Planet

> > > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not

> need

> > > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a

> > minute

> > > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just

> > > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and

> 11

> > > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a

> > new

> > > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share

> > markets.

> > > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these

> > > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live

> > > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any

> > Charts

> > > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules,

> one

> > > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not

> > > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Vidya " vidyakmr@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to

> > make

> > > a

> > > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds

> and

> > > they

> > > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells

> > the

> > > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now

> you

> > > can

> > > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.

> > > > Vidya

> > > >

> > > > , Manoj Chandran

> > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > > > >

> > > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi

> > > speaking

> > > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs

> > to

> > > be

> > > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of

> > > > communication in this Group.

> > > > > Â

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > > Â

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > > >

> > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > > > Re: Learn to predict within

> 1

> > > > minute

> > > > >

> > > > > Â

> > > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told

> me

> > > > once...

> > > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath

> > saath

> > > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki

> > > sankhya

> > > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi

> > > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua

> > aur

> > > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch

> for

> > > > that.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya "

> > > vidyakmr@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to

> > > your

> > > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make

> me

> > > the

> > > > big

> > > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari

> bhi

> > > toh

> > > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin

> > baithe

> > > > hain.

> > > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers

> > from

> > > > many

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start

> > > > Astrology

> > > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since

> I

> > > was

> > > > not

> > > > > > sure

> > > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting

> > > > instructions

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end

> to

> > > > learning

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be

> a

> > > > > > continuous

> > > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > > > > > start an

> > > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

> > > predict

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First

> level

> > 1)

> > > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)

> > > > Predict

> > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict

> > which

> > > > > > period

> > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict

> > when

> > > > one

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail

> in

> > > his

> > > > Love

> > > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have

> > > success

> > > > in

> > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will

> > have

> > > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be

> > > > taught

> > > > > > how

> > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does

> > not

> > > > have

> > > > > > Birth

> > > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate

> > > > manually

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making.

> This

> > > > course

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking

> > charts

> > > > for

> > > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what

> > has

> > > > been.

> > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

> > > taken

> > > > to

> > > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt

> > successfully.

> > > > > > You

> > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance

> > KP

> > > > > > Course.

> > > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who

> > have

> > > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > > > > > Payments

> > > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not

> able

> > > to

> > > > pay.

> > > > > > In

> > > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable

> > in

> > > > > > advance

> > > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the

> > > > preceding

> > > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of

> finance

> > > and

> > > > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if

> > you

> > > > are my

> > > > > > > > best

> > > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about

> Shri

> > > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am

> > > > informing

> > > > > > > > them

> > > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya

> > Parampara

> > > > as

> > > > > > under.

> > > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit

> Jyotindra

> > > > Hasbe

> > > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > > His

> > > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student -

> > Myself.

> > > > > > Those

> > > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

> > > > wasters

> > > > > > keep

> > > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here

> in

> > > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the

> > course

> > > > > > then

> > > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> > > > Absolute

> > > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vidya ji,

Thanks. I am already not in good moods. I had to return Rs.55000- recd. just

because somebody uttered something against me. I can today feel how Shri Ram

must have felt when leaving Sitaji in the forest due to utterances of a

Dhobi(washerman). However nice I may sound but honestly speaking its not easy to

return money which one has received. Another point that breaks my heart is that

I have done and spoken much for the " Astrologer community " by always speaking

for their " rights " . And today one member pulls me down just because he thinks I

am getting some income from this, is not right. This is absolutely not

acceptable in the mind and heart. Another member who has just joined the

astrology field also makes comparisons and talks about rights and liablities

without looking at my contributions. Something is seriously wrong in the setup

and minds of todays generations. I have always shared the astrological knowledge

which has helped me to become successful and taken me to heights where I am

associated today with giants in this field. Yet instead of feeling happy these

same people pull me down. its not right dear.

I will have to turn selfish too and carve a path just for myself without taking

any companions alongwith for becoming partners in progress. Some few members

whom I have helped here in associating them with the Big Names,also are keeping

silent and not speaking. This is serious breach of trust and love. Not

acceptable. I am human too. Cannot be forgiven.

Bhaskar.

, " Vidya " <vidyakmr wrote:

>

> Bhaskar Ji please I was not implying anything negative towards you..I know you

are a genuine, transparent,a straight shooter no baloney, what you see is what

you get type person..You are that I see that from your post.

>

> Vidya

>

> , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> > I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a very clear

> > person, know my products well which I sell, and also wear the same hat

> > whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of fooling oneself or

> > others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or images when

> > dealing with the public.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > >

> > > You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that somewhat

> > > explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3 planets

> > > in sign " leo " and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm, controlled,

> > > cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But she

> > > wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life and always

> > > the center of attention...

> > > IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how authentic

> > it

> > > is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the product

> > > they buy.

> > >

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > > >

> > > > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very

> > > > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial

> > > > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any

> > > single

> > > > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and

> > > the

> > > > person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try

> > > not

> > > > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may

> > > be

> > > > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets

> > > in

> > > > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the

> > > > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships

> > > > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for

> > a

> > > > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding,

> > for

> > > > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.

> > > >

> > > > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did

> > > not

> > > > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was

> > > > selling fake or genuine diamonds.

> > > >

> > > > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant this in

> > > > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each

> > > Planet

> > > > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not

> > need

> > > > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a

> > > minute

> > > > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just

> > > > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and

> > 11

> > > > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a

> > > new

> > > > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share

> > > markets.

> > > > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these

> > > > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live

> > > > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any

> > > Charts

> > > > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules,

> > one

> > > > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not

> > > > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Vidya " vidyakmr@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to

> > > make

> > > > a

> > > > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds

> > and

> > > > they

> > > > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells

> > > the

> > > > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now

> > you

> > > > can

> > > > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > , Manoj Chandran

> > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi

> > > > speaking

> > > > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs

> > > to

> > > > be

> > > > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of

> > > > > communication in this Group.

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > > > > Re: Learn to predict within

> > 1

> > > > > minute

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told

> > me

> > > > > once...

> > > > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath

> > > saath

> > > > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki

> > > > sankhya

> > > > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi

> > > > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua

> > > aur

> > > > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch

> > for

> > > > > that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya "

> > > > vidyakmr@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to

> > > > your

> > > > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make

> > me

> > > > the

> > > > > big

> > > > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari

> > bhi

> > > > toh

> > > > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin

> > > baithe

> > > > > hain.

> > > > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers

> > > from

> > > > > many

> > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start

> > > > > Astrology

> > > > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since

> > I

> > > > was

> > > > > not

> > > > > > > sure

> > > > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting

> > > > > instructions

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end

> > to

> > > > > learning

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be

> > a

> > > > > > > continuous

> > > > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > > > > > > start an

> > > > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

> > > > predict

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First

> > level

> > > 1)

> > > > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)

> > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict

> > > which

> > > > > > > period

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict

> > > when

> > > > > one

> > > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail

> > in

> > > > his

> > > > > Love

> > > > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have

> > > > success

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will

> > > have

> > > > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be

> > > > > taught

> > > > > > > how

> > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does

> > > not

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > Birth

> > > > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate

> > > > > manually

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making.

> > This

> > > > > course

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking

> > > charts

> > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what

> > > has

> > > > > been.

> > > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

> > > > taken

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt

> > > successfully.

> > > > > > > You

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance

> > > KP

> > > > > > > Course.

> > > > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who

> > > have

> > > > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > > > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > > > > > > Payments

> > > > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not

> > able

> > > > to

> > > > > pay.

> > > > > > > In

> > > > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable

> > > in

> > > > > > > advance

> > > > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the

> > > > > preceding

> > > > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of

> > finance

> > > > and

> > > > > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if

> > > you

> > > > > are my

> > > > > > > > > best

> > > > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about

> > Shri

> > > > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am

> > > > > informing

> > > > > > > > > them

> > > > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya

> > > Parampara

> > > > > as

> > > > > > > under.

> > > > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit

> > Jyotindra

> > > > > Hasbe

> > > > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > > > His

> > > > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student -

> > > Myself.

> > > > > > > Those

> > > > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

> > > > > wasters

> > > > > > > keep

> > > > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here

> > in

> > > > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the

> > > course

> > > > > > > then

> > > > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> > > > > Absolute

> > > > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear All,Please remember that most of you are un-moderated now and carry the responsibility of your actions and words.Let us all be a little broad-minded and not so impulsive. It is our joint space and we must respect each other. I had been away the whole day and I guess other moderators might have been away thinking all members are mature and responsible.

Pathi ji, I am sure you know that we all love you, its just because of group's policy of not giving contact details below the mails (to keep ourselves non-commercial) that we have to remind you. Otherwise, you know that your posts are much valued and respected by all.

Bhaskar ji, I am sure you also know how you are respected and given special priviledges in the group. Let us not take anyting to heart and be objective, Members are understandably a little surprised by your posting which is not a normal post for the group. Hence they raised their voice.

Let us close this thread now and get back to astrological discussions. RegardsNeelam2009/12/10 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Vidya ji,

Thanks. I am already not in good moods. I had to return Rs.55000- recd. just because somebody uttered something against me. I can today feel how Shri Ram must have felt when leaving Sitaji in the forest due to utterances of a Dhobi(washerman). However nice I may sound but honestly speaking its not easy to return money which one has received. Another point that breaks my heart is that I have done and spoken much for the " Astrologer community " by always speaking for their " rights " . And today one member pulls me down just because he thinks I am getting some income from this, is not right. This is absolutely not acceptable in the mind and heart. Another member who has just joined the astrology field also makes comparisons and talks about rights and liablities without looking at my contributions. Something is seriously wrong in the setup and minds of todays generations. I have always shared the astrological knowledge which has helped me to become successful and taken me to heights where I am associated today with giants in this field. Yet instead of feeling happy these same people pull me down. its not right dear.

I will have to turn selfish too and carve a path just for myself without taking any companions alongwith for becoming partners in progress. Some few members whom I have helped here in associating them with the Big Names,also are keeping silent and not speaking. This is serious breach of trust and love. Not acceptable. I am human too. Cannot be forgiven.

Bhaskar.

, " Vidya " <vidyakmr wrote:

>

> Bhaskar Ji please I was not implying anything negative towards you..I know you are a genuine, transparent,a straight shooter no baloney, what you see is what you get type person..You are that I see that from your post.

>

> Vidya

>

> , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> > I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a very clear

> > person, know my products well which I sell, and also wear the same hat

> > whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of fooling oneself or

> > others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or images when

> > dealing with the public.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > >

> > > You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that somewhat

> > > explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3 planets

> > > in sign " leo " and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm, controlled,

> > > cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But she

> > > wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life and always

> > > the center of attention...

> > > IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how authentic

> > it

> > > is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the product

> > > they buy.

> > >

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > > >

> > > > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very

> > > > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial

> > > > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any

> > > single

> > > > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and

> > > the

> > > > person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try

> > > not

> > > > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may

> > > be

> > > > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets

> > > in

> > > > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the

> > > > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships

> > > > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for

> > a

> > > > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding,

> > for

> > > > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.

> > > >

> > > > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did

> > > not

> > > > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was

> > > > selling fake or genuine diamonds.

> > > >

> > > > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant this in

> > > > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each

> > > Planet

> > > > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not

> > need

> > > > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a

> > > minute

> > > > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just

> > > > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and

> > 11

> > > > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a

> > > new

> > > > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share

> > > markets.

> > > > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these

> > > > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live

> > > > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any

> > > Charts

> > > > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules,

> > one

> > > > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not

> > > > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Vidya " vidyakmr@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to

> > > make

> > > > a

> > > > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds

> > and

> > > > they

> > > > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells

> > > the

> > > > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now

> > you

> > > > can

> > > > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > , Manoj Chandran

> > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi

> > > > speaking

> > > > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs

> > > to

> > > > be

> > > > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of

> > > > > communication in this Group.

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > > > > Re: Learn to predict within

> > 1

> > > > > minute

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Â

> > > > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told

> > me

> > > > > once...

> > > > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath

> > > saath

> > > > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki

> > > > sankhya

> > > > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi

> > > > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua

> > > aur

> > > > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch

> > for

> > > > > that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya "

> > > > vidyakmr@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to

> > > > your

> > > > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make

> > me

> > > > the

> > > > > big

> > > > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari

> > bhi

> > > > toh

> > > > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin

> > > baithe

> > > > > hain.

> > > > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers

> > > from

> > > > > many

> > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start

> > > > > Astrology

> > > > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since

> > I

> > > > was

> > > > > not

> > > > > > > sure

> > > > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting

> > > > > instructions

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end

> > to

> > > > > learning

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be

> > a

> > > > > > > continuous

> > > > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > > > > > > start an

> > > > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

> > > > predict

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First

> > level

> > > 1)

> > > > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)

> > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict

> > > which

> > > > > > > period

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict

> > > when

> > > > > one

> > > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail

> > in

> > > > his

> > > > > Love

> > > > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have

> > > > success

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will

> > > have

> > > > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be

> > > > > taught

> > > > > > > how

> > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does

> > > not

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > Birth

> > > > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate

> > > > > manually

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making.

> > This

> > > > > course

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking

> > > charts

> > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what

> > > has

> > > > > been.

> > > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

> > > > taken

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt

> > > successfully.

> > > > > > > You

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance

> > > KP

> > > > > > > Course.

> > > > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who

> > > have

> > > > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > > > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > > > > > > Payments

> > > > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not

> > able

> > > > to

> > > > > pay.

> > > > > > > In

> > > > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable

> > > in

> > > > > > > advance

> > > > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the

> > > > > preceding

> > > > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of

> > finance

> > > > and

> > > > > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if

> > > you

> > > > > are my

> > > > > > > > > best

> > > > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about

> > Shri

> > > > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am

> > > > > informing

> > > > > > > > > them

> > > > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya

> > > Parampara

> > > > > as

> > > > > > > under.

> > > > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit

> > Jyotindra

> > > > > Hasbe

> > > > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > > > His

> > > > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student -

> > > Myself.

> > > > > > > Those

> > > > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

> > > > > wasters

> > > > > > > keep

> > > > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here

> > in

> > > > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the

> > > course

> > > > > > > then

> > > > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> > > > > Absolute

> > > > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

I am sorry but there is nothing to be surprised here for anyone. If

after being active in this Group for so long and also sharing

information if I have posted a mail informing them of some course which

is beneficial for learning, its not a big crime which has been

perpetrated. If You do not allow this much privilege to a long standing

active member, and have to point this out as a big breach of contract ,

then its a surprise for me and must not be so for the others.

None of the members have raised their voices except two of them.

1)Pathiji we all know why he is here on these forums and what type of

mails come from him. I need not elaborate on that. yet yous eem to

unnecessary put him ona pedestal and garland him. thats your

prerogative . I am not concerned.

2)Santoshji is from Kerala Astrology but it seems he did have problem by

my posting a mail in solicitation of customers. Where is the

contributions of learning for one to raise his voice against my posting

?

Instead of speaking for me, you are putting me and these two members on

the same scale, I am sorry this is not acceptable.

I am sorry but if you think that this Group is going to give me bread

and butter by posting some commercial mail, which has been done for the

first time here by me , then You are welcome to stay here. I better

leave. I have my own sources of income and do not need props, sorry, you

are mistaken here.

This is my last posting here. Goodbye friends.

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Please remember that most of you are un-moderated now and carry the

> responsibility of your actions and words.

>

> Let us all be a little broad-minded and not so impulsive. It is our

joint

> space and we must respect each other. I had been away the whole day

and I

> guess other moderators might have been away thinking all members are

mature

> and responsible.

>

> Pathi ji, I am sure you know that we all love you, its just because of

> group's policy of not giving contact details below the mails (to keep

> ourselves non-commercial) that we have to remind you. Otherwise, you

know

> that your posts are much valued and respected by all.

>

> Bhaskar ji, I am sure you also know how you are respected and given

special

> priviledges in the group. Let us not take anyting to heart and be

objective,

> Members are understandably a little surprised by your posting which is

not a

> normal post for the group. Hence they raised their voice.

>

> Let us close this thread now and get back to astrological discussions.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/12/10 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> > Thanks. I am already not in good moods. I had to return Rs.55000-

recd.

> > just because somebody uttered something against me. I can today feel

how

> > Shri Ram must have felt when leaving Sitaji in the forest due to

utterances

> > of a Dhobi(washerman). However nice I may sound but honestly

speaking its

> > not easy to return money which one has received. Another point that

breaks

> > my heart is that I have done and spoken much for the " Astrologer

community "

> > by always speaking for their " rights " . And today one member pulls me

down

> > just because he thinks I am getting some income from this, is not

right.

> > This is absolutely not acceptable in the mind and heart. Another

member who

> > has just joined the astrology field also makes comparisons and talks

about

> > rights and liablities without looking at my contributions. Something

is

> > seriously wrong in the setup and minds of todays generations. I have

always

> > shared the astrological knowledge which has helped me to become

successful

> > and taken me to heights where I am associated today with giants in

this

> > field. Yet instead of feeling happy these same people pull me down.

its not

> > right dear.

> >

> > I will have to turn selfish too and carve a path just for myself

without

> > taking any companions alongwith for becoming partners in progress.

Some few

> > members whom I have helped here in associating them with the Big

Names,also

> > are keeping silent and not speaking. This is serious breach of trust

and

> > love. Not acceptable. I am human too. Cannot be forgiven.

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " vidyakmr@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar Ji please I was not implying anything negative towards

you..I

> > know you are a genuine, transparent,a straight shooter no baloney,

what you

> > see is what you get type person..You are that I see that from your

post.

> > >

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am again not sure, what You are trying to say. I am a very

clear

> > > > person, know my products well which I sell, and also wear the

same hat

> > > > whether indoors or outdoors. There is no question of fooling

oneself or

> > > > others when one is not keeping, pretensions, facades, or images

when

> > > > dealing with the public.

> > > >

> > > > best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > You have Mars & Rahu in leo and that too in lagna , so that

somewhat

> > > > > explains your personality...Well I have a family member with 3

> > planets

> > > > > in sign " leo " and she comes across as a diplomatic, calm,

controlled,

> > > > > cool as a cat personality at least with us family members..But

she

> > > > > wears a very different hat in public eye...Larger than life

and

> > always

> > > > > the center of attention...

> > > > > IMHO the seller always knows the product he is selling( how

authentic

> > > > it

> > > > > is) so he can't fool himself..Its the seller who can doubt the

> > product

> > > > > they buy.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vidya ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me

and very

> > > > > > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having

fillial

> > > > > > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure

with any

> > > > > single

> > > > > > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights

between me

> > and

> > > > > the

> > > > > > person, therefore normally with those whom I have

affections, I try

> > > > > not

> > > > > > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort).

This

> > may

> > > > > be

> > > > > > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery

> > planets

> > > > > in

> > > > > > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs.

Again the

> > > > > > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep

> > relationships

> > > > > > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be

looking

> > for

> > > > a

> > > > > > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and

bidding,

> > > > for

> > > > > > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most

welcome.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds.

You did

> > > > > not

> > > > > > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And

whether I was

> > > > > > selling fake or genuine diamonds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant

this in

> > > > > > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what

each

> > > > > Planet

> > > > > > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do

not

> > > > need

> > > > > > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more

than a

> > > > > minute

> > > > > > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do.

One

> > just

> > > > > > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance

2,7 and

> > > > 11

> > > > > > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow

purchase of

> > a

> > > > > new

> > > > > > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in

> > > > > markets.

> > > > > > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance)

at these

> > > > > > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to

live

> > > > > > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need

any

> > > > > Charts

> > > > > > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory

rules,

> > > > one

> > > > > > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also

does

> > not

> > > > > > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Vidya " vidyakmr@

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you

go to

> > > > > make

> > > > > > a

> > > > > > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake

diamonds

> > > > and

> > > > > > they

> > > > > > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop

that sells

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake

one..Now

> > > > you

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough

translation.

> > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > > > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our

non-hindi

> > > > > > speaking

> > > > > > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in

Hindi

> > needs

> > > > > to

> > > > > > be

> > > > > > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium

of

> > > > > > > communication in this Group.

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > > > > > > To:

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > > > > > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > > > > > > Re: Learn to predict

within

> > > > 1

> > > > > > > minute

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Â

> > > > > > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great

joytishi told

> > > > me

> > > > > > > once...

> > > > > > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh

saath

> > > > > saath

> > > > > > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher

hajaroo ki

> > > > > > sankhya

> > > > > > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli

hira se

> > koi

> > > > > > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh

ek hi

> > hua

> > > > > aur

> > > > > > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can

vouch

> > > > for

> > > > > > > that.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

" Vidya "

> > > > > > vidyakmr@

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring

clients

> > to

> > > > > > your

> > > > > > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me

to make

> > > > me

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > big

> > > > > > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!!

[:)]

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Vidya

> > > > > > > > >

> > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na.

Dukaandari

> > > > bhi

> > > > > > toh

> > > > > > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh

nahin

> > > > > baithe

> > > > > > > hain.

> > > > > > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > > > > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com,

> > > > > " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving

feelers

> > > > > from

> > > > > > > many

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to

start

> > > > > > > Astrology

> > > > > > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about

this, since

> > > > I

> > > > > > was

> > > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > sure

> > > > > > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin

imparting

> > > > > > > instructions

> > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is

no end

> > > > to

> > > > > > > learning

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This

has to

> > be

> > > > a

> > > > > > > > > continuous

> > > > > > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I

intend

> > to

> > > > > > > > > start an

> > > > > > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will

learn to

> > > > > > predict

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year)

First

> > > > level

> > > > > 1)

> > > > > > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1

minute

> > 2)

> > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3)

Predict

> > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > period

> > > > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4)

Predict

> > > > > when

> > > > > > > one

> > > > > > > > > can

> > > > > > > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one

will fail

> > > > in

> > > > > > his

> > > > > > > Love

> > > > > > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one

will have

> > > > > > success

> > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when

one will

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will

also

> > be

> > > > > > > taught

> > > > > > > > > how

> > > > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when

one does

> > > > > not

> > > > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > Birth

> > > > > > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to

> > calculate

> > > > > > > manually

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart

Making.

> > > > This

> > > > > > > course

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be

taking

> > > > > charts

> > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why

of what

> > > > > has

> > > > > > > been.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams

would

> > be

> > > > > > taken

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt

> > > > > successfully.

> > > > > > > > > You

> > > > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in

> > Advance

> > > > > KP

> > > > > > > > > Course.

> > > > > > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to

students who

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without

use of

> > > > > > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000-

(Advance)

> > > > > > > > > Payments

> > > > > > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who

are not

> > > > able

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > pay.

> > > > > > > > > In

> > > > > > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500-

> > payable

> > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > advance

> > > > > > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next

instalment in

> > the

> > > > > > > preceding

> > > > > > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems

of

> > > > finance

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen

even if

> > > > > you

> > > > > > > are my

> > > > > > > > > > > best

> > > > > > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know

about

> > > > Shri

> > > > > > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP

System, I

> > am

> > > > > > > informing

> > > > > > > > > > > them

> > > > > > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the

Guru-Shishya

> > > > > Parampara

> > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > under.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit

> > > > Jyotindra

> > > > > > > Hasbe

> > > > > > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > > > > > His

> > > > > > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His

student -

> > > > > Myself.

> > > > > > > > > Those

> > > > > > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may

contact,

> > Time

> > > > > > > wasters

> > > > > > > > > keep

> > > > > > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id

bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not

correspond here

> > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting

for the

> > > > > course

> > > > > > > > > then

> > > > > > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > > > > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional

> > astrology.

> > > > > > > Absolute

> > > > > > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes,

Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >