IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Learn to Predict within 1 minute

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not sure whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions to students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning and one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a continuous process in this Life and in other Lives too.

I intend to start an Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the following .

Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level

1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute

2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1 minute

3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within 1 minute

4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.

5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

7) Predict when one will have marriage.

8) Predict when one will have children.

You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.

Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP Course. (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared the first level.

1) With use of Ephemeris

2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the

Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

Payments can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay. In that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in advance before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding month.

For those who know about Shri Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

Shri Krishnamurthy ji.

His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji

His student - Myself.

Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters keep away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish Please do not correspond here in this Group.

If we have enough students opting for the course then we may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

Pre-requisites - Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute Newcomers keep at bay please.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

all the best Bhaskarji....-gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of> the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology> courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not sure> whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions to> students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning and> one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a continuous> process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to start an> Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the> following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1) Predict> what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2) Predict which> periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which period will> give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when one can buy> a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love> affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have success in his> Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have marriage. > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be taught how to> Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have Birth> Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually the> planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course will> contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for> discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been. > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to> evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully. You will> be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP Course.> (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared the> first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of Ephemeris and> on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance) Payments> can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay. In> that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in advance> before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding> month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and reduction> or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my best> friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri> Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing them> that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as under. > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji. His> student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself. Those> interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters keep> away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish <bhaskarjyotish Please do not correspond here in> this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course then we> may go for a Open discussion in a private Group. Pre-requisites -> Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute> Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji,

Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi toh karni padegi

na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe hain. Khaane ko chabaane

ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

Dhanyawaad.

Bhaskar.

, " gopalakrishna " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> all the best Bhaskarji....

> -gopi.

> , " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of

> > the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology

> > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not sure

> > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions to

> > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning and

> > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a continuous

> > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to start an

> > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the

> > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)

> Predict

> > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2) Predict which

> > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which period

> will

> > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when one can

> buy

> > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love

> > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have success in his

> > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have marriage.

> > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be taught how

> to

> > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have Birth

> > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually the

> > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course will

> > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for

> > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.

> > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to

> > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully. You

> will

> > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP Course.

> > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared

> the

> > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of Ephemeris

> and

> > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance) Payments

> > can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay. In

> > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in advance

> > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding

> > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and

> reduction

> > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my

> best

> > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri

> > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing

> them

> > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

> > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

> His

> > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself. Those

> > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters keep

> > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > <bhaskarjyotish@ Please do not correspond here in

> > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course then

> we

> > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group. Pre-requisites -

> > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute

> > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to your shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me the big boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!!Vidya , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi toh karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe hain. Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na. > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par. > > Dhanyawaad.> Bhaskar.> > > , "gopalakrishna" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > all the best Bhaskarji....> > -gopi.> > , "Bhaskar"> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of> > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology> > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not sure> > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions to> > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning and> > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a continuous> > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to start an> > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the> > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)> > Predict> > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2) Predict which> > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which period> > will> > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when one can> > buy> > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love> > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have success in his> > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have marriage.> > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be taught how> > to> > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have Birth> > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually the> > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course will> > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for> > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.> > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to> > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully. You> > will> > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP Course.> > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared> > the> > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of Ephemeris> > and> > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance) Payments> > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay. In> > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in advance> > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding> > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and> > reduction> > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my> > best> > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri> > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing> > them> > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.> > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.> > His> > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself. Those> > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters keep> > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@> > > <bhaskarjyotish@ Please do not correspond here in> > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course then> > we> > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group. Pre-requisites -> > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute> > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Guest guest

I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told me once..."Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath saath dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki sankhya mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur baki saab toh immitation hai na"..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch for that.Vidya , "Vidya" <vidyakmr wrote:>> I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to your> shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me the big> boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]> > Vidya> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi ji,> >> > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi toh> karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe hain.> Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.> >> > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.> >> > Dhanyawaad.> > Bhaskar.> >> >> > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > all the best Bhaskarji....> > > -gopi.> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many> of> > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology> > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not> sure> > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions> to> > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning> and> > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a> continuous> > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to> start an> > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the> > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)> > > Predict> > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2) Predict> which> > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which> period> > > will> > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when one> can> > > buy> > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love> > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have success in> his> > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have> marriage.> > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be taught> how> > > to> > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have> Birth> > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually> the> > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course> will> > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for> > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.> > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to> > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully. > You> > > will> > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP> Course.> > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have> cleared> > > the> > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of> Ephemeris> > > and> > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance) > Payments> > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay.> In> > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in> advance> > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding> > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and> > > reduction> > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my> > > best> > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri> > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing> > > them> > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as> under.> > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe> ji.> > > His> > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself. > Those> > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters> keep> > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@> > > > <bhaskarjyotish@ Please do not correspond here in> > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course> then> > > we> > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group. > Pre-requisites -> > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute> > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Ms Vidya and All,

Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi speaking members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to be preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of communication in this Group.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vidya <vidyakmr Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told me once..."Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath saath dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki sankhya mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur baki saab toh immitation hai na"..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch for that.Vidyaancient_indian_ astrology, "Vidya" <vidyakmr wrote:>> I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to your> shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me the big> boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]> > Vidya> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@

wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi ji,> >> > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi toh> karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe hain.> Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.> >> > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.> >> > Dhanyawaad.> > Bhaskar.> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > all the best Bhaskarji... .> > > -gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many> of> > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology>

> > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not> sure> > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions> to> > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning> and> > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a> continuous> > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to> start an> > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the> > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)> > > Predict> > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2) Predict> which> > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which> period> > > will> > > > give money from Share

Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when one> can> > > buy> > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love> > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have success in> his> > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have> marriage.> > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be taught> how> > > to> > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have> Birth> > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually> the> > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course> will> > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for> > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has

been.> > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to> > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully. > You> > > will> > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP> Course.> > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have> cleared> > > the> > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of> Ephemeris> > > and> > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance) > Payments> > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay.> In> > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in> advance> > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding> > > >

month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and> > > reduction> > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my> > > best> > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri> > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing> > > them> > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as> under.> > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe> ji.> > > His> > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself. > Those> > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters> keep> > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@> > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not

correspond here in> > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course> then> > > we> > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group. > Pre-requisites -> > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute> > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

thank you Manoj-ji !

Su

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Ms Vidya and All,

>

> Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi speaking

members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to be

preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of communication in this

Group.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Vidya <vidyakmr

>

> Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

>

>  

> I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi  told me once...

> " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti  hai toh saath saath dher ki dher

nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki sankhya mei...Nakli hira bhi

bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi comparison nehi..Wastoh mei

sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I

am sure Neelam ji can vouch for that.

>

> Vidya

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya " <vidyakmr@> wrote:

> >

> > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to your

> > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me the big

> > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> >

> > Vidya

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi toh

> > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe hain.

> > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > >

> > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > >

> > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " gopalakrishna "

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > -gopi.

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many

> > of

> > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology

> > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not

> > sure

> > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions

> > to

> > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning

> > and

> > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a

> > continuous

> > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > start an

> > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the

> > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)

> > > > Predict

> > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2) Predict

> > which

> > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which

> > period

> > > > will

> > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when one

> > can

> > > > buy

> > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love

> > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have success in

> > his

> > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have

> > marriage.

> > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be taught

> > how

> > > > to

> > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have

> > Birth

> > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually

> > the

> > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course

> > will

> > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for

> > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.

> > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to

> > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> > You

> > > > will

> > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP

> > Course.

> > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have

> > cleared

> > > > the

> > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > Ephemeris

> > > > and

> > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > Payments

> > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay.

> > In

> > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

> > advance

> > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding

> > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and

> > > > reduction

> > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my

> > > > best

> > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri

> > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing

> > > > them

> > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as

> > under.

> > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe

> > ji.

> > > > His

> > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself.

> > Those

> > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters

> > keep

> > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here in

> > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course

> > then

> > > > we

> > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute

> > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to make a purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds and they will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells the real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now you can apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.Vidya , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Ms Vidya and All,> > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi speaking members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to be preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of communication in this Group.>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ________________________________> Vidya vidyakmr > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM> Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute> >  > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told me once...> "Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath saath dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki sankhya mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur baki saab toh immitation hai na"..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch for that.> > Vidya> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vidya" vidyakmr@ wrote:> >> > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to your> > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me the big> > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]> > > > Vidya> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > >> > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi toh> > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe hain.> > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.> > >> > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.> > >> > > Dhanyawaad.> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopalakrishna"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .> > > > -gopi.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many> > of> > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology> > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not> > sure> > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions> > to> > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning> > and> > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a> > continuous> > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to> > start an> > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the> > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)> > > > Predict> > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2) Predict> > which> > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which> > period> > > > will> > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when one> > can> > > > buy> > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love> > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have success in> > his> > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have> > marriage.> > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be taught> > how> > > > to> > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have> > Birth> > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually> > the> > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course> > will> > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for> > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.> > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to> > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully. > > You> > > > will> > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP> > Course.> > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have> > cleared> > > > the> > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of> > Ephemeris> > > > and> > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance) > > Payments> > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay.> > In> > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in> > advance> > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding> > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and> > > > reduction> > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my> > > > best> > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri> > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing> > > > them> > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as> > under.> > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe> > ji.> > > > His> > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself. > > Those> > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters> > keep> > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@> > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here in> > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course> > then> > > > we> > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group. > > Pre-requisites -> > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute> > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Manoj ji. The saying goes as " no secrets in public " .

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Ms Vidya and All,

>

> Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi speaking

members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to be

preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of communication in this

Group.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> Vidya <vidyakmr

>

> Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

>

>  

> I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi  told me once...

> " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti  hai toh saath saath dher ki dher

nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki sankhya mei...Nakli hira bhi

bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi comparison nehi..Wastoh mei

sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I

am sure Neelam ji can vouch for that.

>

> Vidya

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya " <vidyakmr@> wrote:

> >

> > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to your

> > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me the big

> > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> >

> > Vidya

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi toh

> > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe hain.

> > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > >

> > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > >

> > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " gopalakrishna "

> > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > -gopi.

> > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many

> > of

> > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology

> > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I was not

> > sure

> > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting instructions

> > to

> > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to learning

> > and

> > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a

> > continuous

> > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > start an

> > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to predict the

> > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)

> > > > Predict

> > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2) Predict

> > which

> > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which

> > period

> > > > will

> > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when one

> > can

> > > > buy

> > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love

> > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have success in

> > his

> > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have

> > marriage.

> > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be taught

> > how

> > > > to

> > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not have

> > Birth

> > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate manually

> > the

> > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This course

> > will

> > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts for

> > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.

> > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to

> > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> > You

> > > > will

> > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP

> > Course.

> > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have

> > cleared

> > > > the

> > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > Ephemeris

> > > > and

> > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > Payments

> > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay.

> > In

> > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

> > advance

> > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding

> > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and

> > > > reduction

> > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my

> > > > best

> > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri

> > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am informing

> > > > them

> > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as

> > under.

> > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe

> > ji.

> > > > His

> > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself.

> > Those

> > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters

> > keep

> > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here in

> > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course

> > then

> > > > we

> > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology. Absolute

> > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vidya ji,

The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very

rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial

connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any single

individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and the

person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try not

to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may be

due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets in

same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the

navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships

with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for a

smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding, for

this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.

Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did not

specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was

selling fake or genuine diamonds.

When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant this in

reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each Planet

is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not need

even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a minute

to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just

need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and 11

combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a new

house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share markets.

This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these

numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live

happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any Charts

to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules, one

does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not

take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Vidya " <vidyakmr

wrote:

>

> I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to make

a

> purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds and

they

> will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells the

> real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now you

can

> apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.

> Vidya

>

> , Manoj Chandran

> chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> >

> > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi

speaking

> members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to

be

> preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of

> communication in this Group.

> > Â

> > Regards,

> > Â -Manoj

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Vidya vidyakmr@

> >

> > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > Re: Learn to predict within 1

> minute

> >

> > Â

> > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told me

> once...

> > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath saath

> dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki

sankhya

> mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi

> comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur

> baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch for

> that.

> >

> > Vidya

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya "

vidyakmr@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to

your

> > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me

the

> big

> > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> > >

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi

toh

> > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe

> hain.

> > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > >

> > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > >

> > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> " gopalakrishna "

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from

> many

> > > of

> > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start

> Astrology

> > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I

was

> not

> > > sure

> > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting

> instructions

> > > to

> > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to

> learning

> > > and

> > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a

> > > continuous

> > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > > start an

> > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

predict

> the

> > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)

> > > > > Predict

> > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)

> Predict

> > > which

> > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which

> > > period

> > > > > will

> > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when

> one

> > > can

> > > > > buy

> > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in

his

> Love

> > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have

success

> in

> > > his

> > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have

> > > marriage.

> > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be

> taught

> > > how

> > > > > to

> > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not

> have

> > > Birth

> > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate

> manually

> > > the

> > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This

> course

> > > will

> > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts

> for

> > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has

> been.

> > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

taken

> to

> > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> > > You

> > > > > will

> > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP

> > > Course.

> > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have

> > > cleared

> > > > > the

> > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > > Ephemeris

> > > > > and

> > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > > Payments

> > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able

to

> pay.

> > > In

> > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

> > > advance

> > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the

> preceding

> > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance

and

> > > > > reduction

> > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you

> are my

> > > > > best

> > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri

> > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am

> informing

> > > > > them

> > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara

> as

> > > under.

> > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra

> Hasbe

> > > ji.

> > > > > His

> > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself.

> > > Those

> > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

> wasters

> > > keep

> > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here in

> > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course

> > > then

> > > > > we

> > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> Absolute

> > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji

Is there a complete refund if I am not

able to predict within one minute?

I didn’t know commercial soliciting

was allowed in this group. I have certain things to solicit as well. Will do so

after moderator’s clarification.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

7:57 PM

Subject:

Learn to predict within 1 minute

Dear Friends,

Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of the

members and associates in Astrology field to start Astrology courses. I

have always been skeptical about this, since I was not sure whether I

should continue learning or begin imparting instructions to students. But Now I

have realised that there is no end to learning and one can never complete his

learning ever. This has to be a continuous process in this Life

and in other Lives too.

I intend to start an Online course on KP Astrology where you

will learn to predict the following .

Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level

1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1

minute

2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1

minute

3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within

1 minute

4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.

5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within

1 minute

6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within

1 minute

7) Predict when one will have marriage.

8) Predict when one will have children.

You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and

Horary Charts when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be

taught how to calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances

of Chart Making. This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We

will be taking charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of

what has been.

Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

taken to evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in

Advance KP Course. (Level 2) which would be available only to students who

have cleared the first level.

1) With use of Ephemeris

2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the

Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

Payments can be made in two installments for those who are not

able to pay. In that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

advance before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding

month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and reduction or

request for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my best friend. No

compromise here)

For those who know about Shri Krishnamurthyji as the

originator of the KP System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly

under the Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

Shri Krishnamurthy ji.

His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji

His student - Myself.

Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact,

Time wasters keep away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in

Please do not correspond here in this Group.

If we have enough students opting for the course then we may

go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

Pre-requisites - Those having some knowledge about

Traditional astrology. Absolute Newcomers keep at bay please.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09 01:11:00

Guest guest

Dear Santosh ji,

Commercial soliciting is not allowed in most of the Groups. But here the owner

Sreenadhji will vouch whether I am a genuine person to soilcit business, or not.

Another matter I would like to bring to your notice, please check my thousand

mails in this Group. I have never solicited in a subtle manner or indirect

manner, by putting my websites, or blogs in my signature till date. I am sure

you will find that heres a genuine case of solicitation if you prefer to call it

so. I wil call it a " Direct Offer " , and not solicitation like those pimps do on

lanes after dark. So for a person who otherwise does not solicit like others, I

suppose he would be allowed this once in a blue Moon. And in any case you must

be thankful. How many in india teach you to predict in one minute ?How many have

the guts to even proclaim this ? people know of my astrological genuinity and so

there is no cause for any one to feel offended. Even if you do it will not

enable me to make you a partner in my business.

Regards refund of money, first you pay, then we will speak.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Santhosh " <santhosh

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji

>

>

>

> Is there a complete refund if I am not able to predict within one minute?

>

>

>

> I didn't know commercial soliciting was allowed in this group. I have

> certain things to solicit as well. Will do so after moderator's

> clarification.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

>

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:57 PM

>

> Learn to predict within 1 minute

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

>

>

> Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of the members and

> associates in Astrology field to start Astrology courses. I have always been

> skeptical about this, since I was not sure whether I should continue

> learning or begin imparting instructions to students. But Now I have

> realised that there is no end to learning and one can never complete his

> learning ever. This has to be a continuous process in this Life and in other

> Lives too.

>

>

>

> I intend to start an Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

> predict the following .

>

>

>

> Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level

>

>

>

> 1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute

>

> 2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1 minute

>

> 3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within 1 minute

>

> 4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.

>

> 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

>

> 6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

>

> 7) Predict when one will have marriage.

>

> 8) Predict when one will have children.

>

>

>

> You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts

> when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to

> calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making.

> This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking

> charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of what has been.

>

>

>

>

> Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to evaluate

> the students how far they have learnt successfully.

>

>

>

> You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP Course.

> (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared the

> first level.

>

>

>

> 1) With use of Ephemeris

>

> 2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the

>

>

>

> Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

>

>

>

> Payments can be made in two installments for those who are not able to pay.

> In that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in advance

> before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding month.

> (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and reduction or request

> for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my best friend. No

> compromise here)

>

>

>

> For those who know about Shri Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP

> System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly under the

> Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

>

>

>

> Shri Krishnamurthy ji.

>

> His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

>

> His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji

>

> His student - Myself.

>

>

>

> Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters keep

> away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> <bhaskarjyotish .co.in Please do not correspond

> here in this Group.

>

>

>

> If we have enough students opting for the course then we may go for a Open

> discussion in a private Group.

>

>

>

> Pre-requisites - Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> Absolute Newcomers keep at bay please.

>

>

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09

> 01:11:00

>

Guest guest

Pathiji,

You have to only dance here as some ppl are writting books in Malayalam so he

wants to steal everybody's material

So only dance here, and shake bums like others

Your friend Vikas Kohli, Astrologer

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav

Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute

Cc: " Santhosh " <santhosh

Thursday, December 10, 2009, 8:15 AM

Dear Santhosh ji,

Why? you hesitate.  Moderators are PARTIAL. IT IS PROVED BEYOND DOUBT.

Many can get away by telling others 'CHODO " , while they list some and claim

their 'Sanctity' worthy of being un-moderated.

They got their 'job' done.

Bhaskar ji is my very revered good friend.  But, when 'Divide and Rule' exists

in a forum, and I get listed in the RED list for having my signature after my

name in my mail, I should not hesitate to put my views in this fourm.  I am 

sending a copy to you so that even if my mail is moderated, you will atleast

have my views in record.

Yes. It is pure waste of time.

A.V.Pathi, Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a place to

solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long the subject is

discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions on moderator(s) , for

violating clearly communicated groups policies for does NOT suit profile of

knowledgeable members.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,    The possibility of using simple rules is not as simple as it looks. For example. 2, 7, 11 indicates marriage. What if simultaneously 1, 6, 10 are signified by the same planet?   Similarly education is indicated by 4, 9. What if 3 and 8 are simultaneously indicated? In my view, whatever system one follows , astrology is a complex game.

I must add, however, as compared to traditional system, the possibility accurate predication considerably higher in KP.Regards,UdupaOn Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Vidya ji,

The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very

rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial

connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any single

individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and the

person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try not

to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may be

due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets in

same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the

navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships

with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for a

smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding, for

this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.

Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did not

specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was

selling fake or genuine diamonds.

When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant this in

reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each Planet

is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not need

even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a minute

to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just

need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and 11

combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a new

house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share markets.

This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these

numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live

happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any Charts

to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules, one

does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not

take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Vidya " <vidyakmr

wrote:

>

> I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to make

a

> purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds and

they

> will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells the

> real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now you

can

> apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.

> Vidya

>

> , Manoj Chandran

> chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> >

> > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi

speaking

> members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to

be

> preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of

> communication in this Group.

> > Â

> > Regards,

> > Â -Manoj

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Vidya vidyakmr@

> >

> > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> minute

> >

> > Â

> > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told me

> once...

> > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath saath

> dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki

sankhya

> mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi

> comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur

> baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch for

> that.

> >

> > Vidya

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya "

vidyakmr@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to

your

> > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me

the

> big

> > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> > >

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi

toh

> > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe

> hain.

> > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > >

> > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > >

> > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> " gopalakrishna "

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from

> many

> > > of

> > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start

> Astrology

> > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I

was

> not

> > > sure

> > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting

> instructions

> > > to

> > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to

> learning

> > > and

> > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a

> > > continuous

> > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > > start an

> > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

predict

> the

> > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)

> > > > > Predict

> > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)

> Predict

> > > which

> > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which

> > > period

> > > > > will

> > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when

> one

> > > can

> > > > > buy

> > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in

his

> Love

> > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have

success

> in

> > > his

> > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have

> > > marriage.

> > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be

> taught

> > > how

> > > > > to

> > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not

> have

> > > Birth

> > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate

> manually

> > > the

> > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This

> course

> > > will

> > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts

> for

> > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has

> been.

> > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

taken

> to

> > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> > > You

> > > > > will

> > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP

> > > Course.

> > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have

> > > cleared

> > > > > the

> > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > > Ephemeris

> > > > > and

> > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > > Payments

> > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able

to

> pay.

> > > In

> > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

> > > advance

> > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the

> preceding

> > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance

and

> > > > > reduction

> > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you

> are my

> > > > > best

> > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri

> > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am

> informing

> > > > > them

> > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara

> as

> > > under.

> > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra

> Hasbe

> > > ji.

> > > > > His

> > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself.

> > > Those

> > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

> wasters

> > > keep

> > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here in

> > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course

> > > then

> > > > > we

> > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> Absolute

> > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

Guest guest

Dear Udupa ji.

Of course Astrology is a complex game which is why professionals like me are

secured in their business.

What combinations you gave are the second stage of study. Initially to find the

right combinations, and what events they indicate and will take place through

those combinations is a matter of considerations.This done, the next stage is to

observe the contraindications for those combinations working simultaneously.

Finally the law of permutations and analysis will take over where one will have

to discern the strength of the positives over the negatives or vice versa, which

will consequently form the basis of the prediction. The final part left with the

astrologer after doing this is to time the events.

I was lucky to be fortunate enough to learn KP from one of the graetest

exponents in india under personal supervision, and he made this look very easy

for us students. This is what I aim to do for those who desire to come and learn

with me.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Guru <ahudupa wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,

> The possibility of using simple rules is not as simple as it looks. For

> example. 2, 7, 11 indicates marriage. What if simultaneously 1, 6, 10 are

> signified by the same planet?

> Similarly education is indicated by 4, 9. What if 3 and 8 are

> simultaneously indicated? In my view, whatever system one follows ,

> astrology is a complex game.

> I must add, however, as compared to traditional system, the possibility

> accurate predication considerably higher in KP.

> Regards,

> Udupa

>

> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> > The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very

> > rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial

> > connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any single

> > individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and the

> > person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try not

> > to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may be

> > due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets in

> > same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the

> > navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships

> > with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for a

> > smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding, for

> > this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.

> >

> > Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did not

> > specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was

> > selling fake or genuine diamonds.

> >

> > When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant this in

> > reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each Planet

> > is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not need

> > even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a minute

> > to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just

> > need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and 11

> > combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a new

> > house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share markets.

> > This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these

> > numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live

> > happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any Charts

> > to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules, one

> > does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not

> > take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> > wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to make

> > a

> > > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds and

> > they

> > > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells the

> > > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now you

> > can

> > > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > > >

> > > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi

> > speaking

> > > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to

> > be

> > > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of

> > > communication in this Group.

> > > > Â

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > > To:

<%40.\

com>

> > > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > > Re: Learn to predict within 1

> > > minute

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told me

> > > once...

> > > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath saath

> > > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki

> > sankhya

> > > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi

> > > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur

> > > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch for

> > > that.

> > > >

> > > > Vidya

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya "

> > vidyakmr@

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to

> > your

> > > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me

> > the

> > > big

> > > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> > > > >

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi

> > toh

> > > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe

> > > hain.

> > > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from

> > > many

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start

> > > Astrology

> > > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I

> > was

> > > not

> > > > > sure

> > > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting

> > > instructions

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to

> > > learning

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a

> > > > > continuous

> > > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > > > > start an

> > > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

> > predict

> > > the

> > > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)

> > > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)

> > > Predict

> > > > > which

> > > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which

> > > > > period

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when

> > > one

> > > > > can

> > > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in

> > his

> > > Love

> > > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have

> > success

> > > in

> > > > > his

> > > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have

> > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be

> > > taught

> > > > > how

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not

> > > have

> > > > > Birth

> > > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate

> > > manually

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This

> > > course

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts

> > > for

> > > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has

> > > been.

> > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

> > taken

> > > to

> > > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> > > > > You

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP

> > > > > Course.

> > > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have

> > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > > > > Payments

> > > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able

> > to

> > > pay.

> > > > > In

> > > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

> > > > > advance

> > > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the

> > > preceding

> > > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance

> > and

> > > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you

> > > are my

> > > > > > > best

> > > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri

> > > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am

> > > informing

> > > > > > > them

> > > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara

> > > as

> > > > > under.

> > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra

> > > Hasbe

> > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > His

> > > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself.

> > > > > Those

> > > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

> > > wasters

> > > > > keep

> > > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here in

> > > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course

> > > > > then

> > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> > > Absolute

> > > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

>

> Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

Your reply is surely and completely off

target.

I have never questioned your soliciting or

direct offer in the group. Kindly re-read my mail. I did not say it is right or

wrong. I am not a moderator in this group to say so or question you.

My doubt was if I can also do so if I wanted

to? It is a genuine doubt that I thought the moderator can clarify.

Now If the moderator thinks only Bhaskar

Ji can make a direct offer because he is genuine, absolutely no problems with

me and I am not going to do any soliciting or direct offer here at all without

the moderator’s permission. Anyway being un-moderated member I thought I should

clarify before I do, that’s all.

//And in any case you must be

thankful. How many in india

teach you to predict in one minute ?//

Of course I am extremely thankful to you that you are offering this and

so must be many other members. But then no thank you I would like to stick to

traditional methods which is giving me satisfaction. I had asked you a couple

of doubts on RP in my previous email which you didn’t reply to. The reason

I asked was not because I wanted to learn KP. The reason I asked was because,

as I have informed this group before, I had tried to learn KP some time back

and then discontinued completely as I wanted to concentrate on one system

alone, traditional system. When I was trying to learn KP I was finding that many

people were using different set of RP’s and everybody claimed they were

getting success with their system. Hence I was curious to know your set of RP.

Anyway best of luck with your course and wish you all success.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

Thursday, December 10, 2009

10:54 AM

Subject:

Dear Santosh ji,

Commercial soliciting is not allowed in most of the Groups. But here the owner

Sreenadhji will vouch whether I am a genuine person to soilcit business, or

not. Another matter I would like to bring to your notice, please check my

thousand mails in this Group. I have never solicited in a subtle manner or

indirect manner, by putting my websites, or blogs in my signature till date. I

am sure you will find that heres a genuine case of solicitation if you prefer

to call it so. I wil call it a " Direct Offer " , and not solicitation

like those pimps do on lanes after dark. So for a person who otherwise does not

solicit like others, I suppose he would be allowed this once in a blue Moon.

And in any case you must be thankful. How many in india teach you to predict in one

minute ?How many have the guts to even proclaim this ? people know of my

astrological genuinity and so there is no cause for any one to feel offended.

Even if you do it will not enable me to make you a partner in my business.

Regards refund of money, first you pay, then we will speak.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

" Santhosh " <santhosh wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji

>

>

>

> Is there a complete refund if I am not able to predict within one minute?

>

>

>

> I didn't know commercial soliciting was allowed in this group. I have

> certain things to solicit as well. Will do so after moderator's

> clarification.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

>

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:57 PM

>

> Learn to predict within 1 minute

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

>

>

> Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of the members and

> associates in Astrology field to start Astrology courses. I have always

been

> skeptical about this, since I was not sure whether I should continue

> learning or begin imparting instructions to students. But Now I have

> realised that there is no end to learning and one can never complete his

> learning ever. This has to be a continuous process in this Life and in

other

> Lives too.

>

>

>

> I intend to start an Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

> predict the following .

>

>

>

> Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level

>

>

>

> 1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute

>

> 2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1 minute

>

> 3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within 1 minute

>

> 4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.

>

> 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

>

> 6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

>

> 7) Predict when one will have marriage.

>

> 8) Predict when one will have children.

>

>

>

> You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts

> when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be taught how

to

> calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances of Chart

Making.

> This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking

> charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of what has

been.

>

>

>

>

> Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to evaluate

> the students how far they have learnt successfully.

>

>

>

> You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP

Course.

> (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared the

> first level.

>

>

>

> 1) With use of Ephemeris

>

> 2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the

>

>

>

> Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

>

>

>

> Payments can be made in two installments for those who are not able to

pay.

> In that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in advance

> before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding month.

> (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and reduction or

request

> for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my best friend. No

> compromise here)

>

>

>

> For those who know about Shri Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP

> System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly under the

> Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

>

>

>

> Shri Krishnamurthy ji.

>

> His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

>

> His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji

>

> His student - Myself.

>

>

>

> Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters

keep

> away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> <bhaskarjyotish .co.in Please do not

correspond

> here in this Group.

>

>

>

> If we have enough students opting for the course then we may go for a Open

> discussion in a private Group.

>

>

>

> Pre-requisites - Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> Absolute Newcomers keep at bay please.

>

>

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release Date:

12/10/09

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

With due regards to your knowledge in KP astrology. It is true that once one

page sheet is available in KP, one need not look at the chart. Reason is most of

the analysis is mathematical. Exclusive KP software prepares that one sheet

itself, no need to even spend 5 minutes. But prediction is not that easy game.

Same is with KP, I have gone through few KP readers. If it would have been,

software engineer should have included predictions in the software itself.

Regarding your course, I may consider in future once I get good feedback from

the first batch. I don't care if it is one minute or 15 minutes or even 1 hour,

theory behind the prediction and accuracy is more important.

regds

Dev

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Vidya ji,

>

> The problem with me is that I do not like control over me and very

> rarely someone can Boss over me . This too if I am having fillial

> connections with that person. Too much of close exposure with any single

> individual only tends to produce arguments and fights between me and the

> person, therefore normally with those whom I have affections, I try not

> to involve much exchange wise (Communications of any sort). This may be

> due to Mars and Rahu in my Lagna Leo, a Fiery sign and Fiery planets in

> same. I also have the Sun, Moon and Lagna in Odd signs. Again the

> navamsa being Vargottama, its difficult for me to keep relationships

> with anybody without breaks in them. Therefore I will be looking for a

> smart looking Secretary who will be under my control and bidding, for

> this job.... Now its your take. If You fit the bill, most welcome.

>

> Another post you mentioned about fake and genuine diamonds. You did not

> specify how you could relate these to my posting. And whether I was

> selling fake or genuine diamonds.

>

> When I meant Predictions in " 1 minute " . I actually meant this in

> reality. In KP System once we have the 1 Page sheet of what each Planet

> is signifying in ones chart, and the Vimsottari Dasha, we do not need

> even the Chart to look at. It actually does not take more than a minute

> to give the predictions which I have promised one could do. One just

> need to know the combinations numerologically. For instance 2,7 and 11

> combination will produce marriage, 4 and 11 will allow purchase of a new

> house, 4 and 9 - success in education, 2 and success in share markets.

> This is the beauty of the KP system. And one look (Glance) at these

> numbers will show immediately whether the native is going to live

> happily or in stress, and in what periods. One does not need any Charts

> to study at, one does not need a plethora of contradictory rules, one

> does not need anything. Just one sheet of paper, which also does not

> take more than 5 minutes to prepare.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> wrote:

> >

> > I appolozie Mr. Manoj Ji..What I meant to say was when you go to make

> a

> > purchase in the market you will find many selling fake diamonds and

> they

> > will shine very brightly.., but there is only one shop that sells the

> > real deal..Mostly all others are just imitation or fake one..Now you

> can

> > apply that to jotisha as well.. That's just a rough translation.

> > Vidya

> >

> > , Manoj Chandran

> > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ms Vidya and All,

> > >

> > > Kindly translate to English for the courtesy of our non-hindi

> speaking

> > members. One or two phrases is ok, but a long email in Hindi needs to

> be

> > preferably translated. English IS the prefered medium of

> > communication in this Group.

> > > Â

> > > Regards,

> > > Â -Manoj

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > >

> > > Wed, December 9, 2009 3:06:10 PM

> > > Re: Learn to predict within 1

> > minute

> > >

> > > Â

> > > I wanted to share with the group what a great joytishi told me

> > once...

> > > " Jaab baajar mei asli hira ki dukan nikalti hai toh saath saath

> > dher ki dher nakli hira bih aajatey hai..dher ki dher hajaroo ki

> sankhya

> > mei...Nakli hira bhi bahut chamak marti hai lekin asli hira se koi

> > comparison nehi..Wastoh mei sachha, sachha hira wala toh ek hi hua aur

> > baki saab toh immitation hai na " ..I am sure Neelam ji can vouch for

> > that.

> > >

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Vidya "

> vidyakmr@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > I am willing to join the course and also help bring clients to

> your

> > > > shop..But because I am greedy you have to promise me to make me

> the

> > big

> > > > boss..Is this not a great deal.. Achha tikh hai na!!! [:)]

> > > >

> > > > Vidya

> > > >

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks. Bhai sahaab 2-4 grahaak bhi bhejiye na. Dukaandari bhi

> toh

> > > > karni padegi na. Khaali yahan par entertain karne toh nahin baithe

> > hain.

> > > > Khaane ko chabaane ko bhi toh kuch chahiye na.

> > > > >

> > > > > Aapka aashirwaad sar aankohn par.

> > > > >

> > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > all the best Bhaskarji... .

> > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Friends, Since Long I have been receiving feelers from

> > many

> > > > of

> > > > > > > the members and associates in Astrology field to start

> > Astrology

> > > > > > > courses. I have always been skeptical about this, since I

> was

> > not

> > > > sure

> > > > > > > whether I should continue learning or begin imparting

> > instructions

> > > > to

> > > > > > > students. But Now I have realised that there is no end to

> > learning

> > > > and

> > > > > > > one can never complete his learning ever. This has to be a

> > > > continuous

> > > > > > > process in this Life and in other Lives too. I intend to

> > > > start an

> > > > > > > Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to

> predict

> > the

> > > > > > > following . Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level 1)

> > > > > > Predict

> > > > > > > what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute 2)

> > Predict

> > > > which

> > > > > > > periods will give him money within 1 minute 3) Predict which

> > > > period

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > give money from Share Market within 1 minute 4) Predict when

> > one

> > > > can

> > > > > > buy

> > > > > > > a house within 1 minute. 5) Predict when one will fail in

> his

> > Love

> > > > > > > affairs, within 1 minute 6) Predict when one will have

> success

> > in

> > > > his

> > > > > > > Love affairs, within 1 minute 7) Predict when one will have

> > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children. You will also be

> > taught

> > > > how

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts when one does not

> > have

> > > > Birth

> > > > > > > Charts. Additionally you will be taught how to calculate

> > manually

> > > > the

> > > > > > > planetary positions and the nuances of Chart Making. This

> > course

> > > > will

> > > > > > > contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking charts

> > for

> > > > > > > discussions during the course and learn the why of what has

> > been.

> > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be

> taken

> > to

> > > > > > > evaluate the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> > > > You

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP

> > > > Course.

> > > > > > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have

> > > > cleared

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > first level. 1) With use of Ephemeris 2) Without use of

> > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > on finger tips in the Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > > > Payments

> > > > > > > can be made in two installments for those who are not able

> to

> > pay.

> > > > In

> > > > > > > that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

> > > > advance

> > > > > > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the

> > preceding

> > > > > > > month. (Please do not come to me with problems of finance

> and

> > > > > > reduction

> > > > > > > or request for late payments. I will not listen even if you

> > are my

> > > > > > best

> > > > > > > friend. No compromise here) For those who know about Shri

> > > > > > > Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP System, I am

> > informing

> > > > > > them

> > > > > > > that I have learnt directly under the Guru-Shishya Parampara

> > as

> > > > under.

> > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji. His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra

> > Hasbe

> > > > ji.

> > > > > > His

> > > > > > > student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji His student - Myself.

> > > > Those

> > > > > > > interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

> > wasters

> > > > keep

> > > > > > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > > > > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ Please do not correspond here in

> > > > > > > this Group. If we have enough students opting for the course

> > > > then

> > > > > > we

> > > > > > > may go for a Open discussion in a private Group.

> > > > Pre-requisites -

> > > > > > > Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.

> > Absolute

> > > > > > > Newcomers keep at bay please. best wishes, Bhaskar.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar jiI agree that you are indeed lucky to have had direct exposure to a genius like Shri KSK. It definitely makes a difference. I wish you good luck in your new venture.Regards,Udupa

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Udupa ji.

Of course Astrology is a complex game which is why professionals like me are secured in their business.

What combinations you gave are the second stage of study. Initially to find the right combinations, and what events they indicate and will take place through those combinations is a matter of considerations.This done, the next stage is to observe the contraindications for those combinations working simultaneously. Finally the law of permutations and analysis will take over where one will have to discern the strength of the positives over the negatives or vice versa, which will consequently form the basis of the prediction. The final part left with the astrologer after doing this is to time the events.

I was lucky to be fortunate enough to learn KP from one of the graetest exponents in india under personal supervision, and he made this look very easy for us students. This is what I aim to do for those who desire to come and learn with me.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Guru <ahudupa wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,

> The possibility of using simple rules is not as simple as it looks. For

> example. 2, 7, 11 indicates marriage. What if simultaneously 1, 6, 10 are

> signified by the same planet?

> Similarly education is indicated by 4, 9. What if 3 and 8 are

> simultaneously indicated? In my view, whatever system one follows ,

> astrology is a complex game.

> I must add, however, as compared to traditional system, the possibility

> accurate predication considerably higher in KP.

> Regards,

> Udupa

>

> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > <%40>,

> > " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> > wrote:

> >

> > >

> > a

> > they

> > can

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > <%40>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > > >

> > > >

> > speaking

> > be

> > > > Â

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > > <%40>

> > > minute

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > once...

> > sankhya

> > > that.

> > > >

> > > > Vidya

> > > >

> > > >

> > vidyakmr@

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > your

> > the

> > > big

> > > > >

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > toh

> > > hain.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > >

> > > many

> > > > > of

> > > Astrology

> > was

> > > not

> > > > > sure

> > > instructions

> > > > > to

> > > learning

> > > > > and

> > > > > continuous

> > > > > start an

> > predict

> > > the

> > > > > > > Predict

> > > Predict

> > > > > which

> > > > > period

> > > > > > > will

> > > one

> > > > > can

> > > > > > > buy

> > his

> > > Love

> > success

> > > in

> > > > > his

> > > > > marriage.

> > > taught

> > > > > how

> > > > > > > to

> > > have

> > > > > Birth

> > > manually

> > > > > the

> > > course

> > > > > will

> > > for

> > > been.

> > taken

> > > to

> > > > > You

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > Course.

> > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > Payments

> > to

> > > pay.

> > > > > In

> > > > > advance

> > > preceding

> > and

> > > > > > > reduction

> > > are my

> > > > > > > best

> > > informing

> > > > > > > them

> > > as

> > > > > under.

> > > Hasbe

> > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > His

> > > > > Those

> > > wasters

> > > > > keep

> > > > > then

> > > > > > > we

> > > Absolute

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

>

> Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

>

-- Please visit my website http://www.astrocare.in

Guest guest

Dear Santosh ji,

I feel we must drop this matter for there is no comparisons between you and me for you to equate what I did and that the moderator must allow you this, or me, or anybody, for that matter. Neither has any Moderator given me permissions to do this and neither have I been denied. I am always honest and transparent in my dealings and so have the strength of convictions in whatever I do. It is understood by the moderators that if a "solicitation" comes from a member on this group who has 4556 mails to his credit and a 25-30 years old study, one cannot equate this with a member who has just 36 mails attributed to him in the Group and with just two years study however much friendship he may be having with the Owner/Moderators. What is justice is justice. Apart from this I have been a regular contributor on many other groups and there will be thousands of members who will vouch for this.

If a joke on "kisses" was allowed on this group, and I would have tried to equate the same with similiar category of jokes on the Group, what would this group turn into ? So certain matters look good coming from one and others look good coming from someone other. I normally too joke about ladies, and such other matters, but do it in a subtle manner. Because I am unmoderated does not mean I will send jokes with blatant sexual overtures .

I have replied you about RP's if you check , but then I understood after your next mail, that I would have to start from the very beginning so I left it. But if you make a search about these You will find at least 15-20 mails written by me on this same Group where I have explanied the basics very clearly, and repetetion does not make good sense. What You had asked me in your next mail is what is LSRD. This is a most basic question, and after having seen you talking of Sublords I was wondering why you are asking this, which is why I did not reply you.

I think we are making a issue of a non-issue, so lets go ahead with other matters.

And I am sorry if my reply was off target. It was never meant to be so.

regards and best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Santhosh" <santhosh wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > > Your reply is surely and completely off target.> > I have never questioned your soliciting or direct offer in the group. Kindly> re-read my mail. I did not say it is right or wrong. I am not a moderator in> this group to say so or question you. > > > > My doubt was if I can also do so if I wanted to? It is a genuine doubt that> I thought the moderator can clarify.> > > > Now If the moderator thinks only Bhaskar Ji can make a direct offer because> he is genuine, absolutely no problems with me and I am not going to do any> soliciting or direct offer here at all without the moderator's permission.> Anyway being un-moderated member I thought I should clarify before I do,> that's all.> > > > //And in any case you must be thankful. How many in india teach you to> predict in one minute ?//> > > > Of course I am extremely thankful to you that you are offering this and so> must be many other members. But then no thank you I would like to stick to> traditional methods which is giving me satisfaction. I had asked you a> couple of doubts on RP in my previous email which you didn't reply to. The> reason I asked was not because I wanted to learn KP. The reason I asked was> because, as I have informed this group before, I had tried to learn KP some> time back and then discontinued completely as I wanted to concentrate on one> system alone, traditional system. When I was trying to learn KP I was> finding that many people were using different set of RP's and everybody> claimed they were getting success with their system. Hence I was curious to> know your set of RP.> > > > Anyway best of luck with your course and wish you all success.> > > > Regards> > > > Santhosh> > > > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Bhaskar> Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:54 AM> > Re: Learn to predict within 1 minute> > > > > > Dear Santosh ji,> > Commercial soliciting is not allowed in most of the Groups. But here the> owner Sreenadhji will vouch whether I am a genuine person to soilcit> business, or not. Another matter I would like to bring to your notice,> please check my thousand mails in this Group. I have never solicited in a> subtle manner or indirect manner, by putting my websites, or blogs in my> signature till date. I am sure you will find that heres a genuine case of> solicitation if you prefer to call it so. I wil call it a "Direct Offer",> and not solicitation like those pimps do on lanes after dark. So for a> person who otherwise does not solicit like others, I suppose he would be> allowed this once in a blue Moon. And in any case you must be thankful. How> many in india teach you to predict in one minute ?How many have the guts to> even proclaim this ? people know of my astrological genuinity and so there> is no cause for any one to feel offended. Even if you do it will not enable> me to make you a partner in my business. > > Regards refund of money, first you pay, then we will speak.> > best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology , "Santhosh" santhosh@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji> > > > > > > > Is there a complete refund if I am not able to predict within one minute?> > > > > > > > I didn't know commercial soliciting was allowed in this group. I have> > certain things to solicit as well. Will do so after moderator's> > clarification.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Santhosh> > > > > > > > > > > > _____ > > > > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology > > [ancient_indian_> <%40>> astrology ] On Behalf Of Bhaskar> > Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:57 PM> > ancient_indian_ <%40>> astrology > > Learn to predict within 1 minute> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of the members and> > associates in Astrology field to start Astrology courses. I have always> been> > skeptical about this, since I was not sure whether I should continue> > learning or begin imparting instructions to students. But Now I have> > realised that there is no end to learning and one can never complete his> > learning ever. This has to be a continuous process in this Life and in> other> > Lives too. > > > > > > > > I intend to start an Online course on KP Astrology where you will learn to> > predict the following .> > > > > > > > Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level> > > > > > > > 1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute> > > > 2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1 minute> > > > 3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within 1 minute> > > > 4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.> > > > 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within 1 minute> > > > 6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within 1 minute> > > > 7) Predict when one will have marriage. > > > > 8) Predict when one will have children.> > > > > > > > You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and Horary Charts> > when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be taught how> to> > calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances of Chart> Making.> > This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We will be taking> > charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of what has> been.> > > > > > > > > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to evaluate> > the students how far they have learnt successfully. > > > > > > > > You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP> Course.> > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared the> > first level.> > > > > > > > 1) With use of Ephemeris> > > > 2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the > > > > > > > > Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)> > > > > > > > Payments can be made in two installments for those who are not able to> pay.> > In that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in advance> > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding month.> > (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and reduction or> request> > for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my best friend. No> > compromise here)> > > > > > > > For those who know about Shri Krishnamurthyji as the originator of the KP> > System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly under the> > Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.> > > > > > > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji.> > > > His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.> > > > His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji> > > > His student - Myself. > > > > > > > > Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time wasters> keep> > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@> > <bhaskarjyotish@ .co.in Please do not correspond> > here in this Group. > > > > > > > > If we have enough students opting for the course then we may go for a Open> > discussion in a private Group. > > > > > > > > Pre-requisites - Those having some knowledge about Traditional astrology.> > Absolute Newcomers keep at bay please. > > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> > Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release Date:> 12/10/09> > 01:11:00> >> > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com> Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release 12/10/09> 01:11:00>

Guest guest

Dev sahab.

You are already in the KP group so you know that one needs a human mind to

percieve these combinations and sort out events. No computer can in the world

ever give combinations for 9 Planets X 12 signs and x 12 houses. In same manner

neither in KP can one make such a computer. But the one Page and signinifactors

showing does require only one minute to judge in a cursory manner and also in a

specific manner whatver I have promised in 1 minute.

I am not into any persusasions for people to join me. I am not that type of

person. Once I make an offer, I dont look at people with expectations. I am

comfortable already in the areas I am into, and these matters are just extra

curriculum.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " axeplex " <axeplex wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> With due regards to your knowledge in KP astrology. It is true that once one

page sheet is available in KP, one need not look at the chart. Reason is most of

the analysis is mathematical. Exclusive KP software prepares that one sheet

itself, no need to even spend 5 minutes. But prediction is not that easy game.

Same is with KP, I have gone through few KP readers. If it would have been,

software engineer should have included predictions in the software itself.

>

> Regarding your course, I may consider in future once I get good feedback from

the first batch. I don't care if it is one minute or 15 minutes or even 1 hour,

theory behind the prediction and accuracy is more important.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

> , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Vidya ji,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Vidya " <vidyakmr@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > a

> > they

> > can

> > > Vidya

> > >

> > > , Manoj Chandran

> > > >

> > > >

> > speaking

> > be

> > > > Â

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Â -Manoj

> > > > Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vidya vidyakmr@

> > > >

> > > minute

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > once...

> > sankhya

> > > that.

> > > >

> > > > Vidya

> > > >

> > > >

> > vidyakmr@

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > your

> > the

> > > big

> > > > >

> > > > > Vidya

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > toh

> > > hain.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dhanyawaad.

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > " gopalakrishna "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -gopi.

> > > > > > > >

> > > many

> > > > > of

> > > Astrology

> > was

> > > not

> > > > > sure

> > > instructions

> > > > > to

> > > learning

> > > > > and

> > > > > continuous

> > > > > start an

> > predict

> > > the

> > > > > > > Predict

> > > Predict

> > > > > which

> > > > > period

> > > > > > > will

> > > one

> > > > > can

> > > > > > > buy

> > his

> > > Love

> > success

> > > in

> > > > > his

> > > > > marriage.

> > > taught

> > > > > how

> > > > > > > to

> > > have

> > > > > Birth

> > > manually

> > > > > the

> > > course

> > > > > will

> > > for

> > > been.

> > taken

> > > to

> > > > > You

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > Course.

> > > > > cleared

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > Ephemeris

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > Payments

> > to

> > > pay.

> > > > > In

> > > > > advance

> > > preceding

> > and

> > > > > > > reduction

> > > are my

> > > > > > > best

> > > informing

> > > > > > > them

> > > as

> > > > > under.

> > > Hasbe

> > > > > ji.

> > > > > > > His

> > > > > Those

> > > wasters

> > > > > keep

> > > > > then

> > > > > > > we

> > > Absolute

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

I agree with many points mentioned by you

including your advice that we should drop it here and now.

//there is no comparisons between you and me//

Yes I agree with you on this also based on your seniority

and experience in this group.

// equate what I did and that the moderator must allow

you this//

I did not say that if the moderator has allowed you, a

senior member, he should allow me also, a new member. I have clearly written - Now If the moderator thinks only Bhaskar Ji

can make a direct offer because he is genuine, absolutely no problems with me.

Hence, I don’t have any issue and I am not going to

say that the moderators are being partial.

//What You had asked me in your next mail is

what is LSRD. This is a most basic question,//

As I said I just began learning Kp and then left it. I know

about star lords and sub lords but I didn’t know it in terms of this abbreviation

LSRD. Is it Lagna Sub lord? When you said you consider 4 RP, I was thinking

each of the abbreviation stands for a RP and I was trying to decipher. Hence

the confusion.

So as I said no issues with this non-issue and as a further

measure I hereby withdraw my clarification to the moderator if I can also

solicit.

Regards and Thanks

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

12:38 PM

Subject:

Dear Santosh ji,

I feel we must drop this matter for there is no comparisons

between you and me for you to equate what I did and that the moderator must

allow you this, or me, or anybody, for that matter. Neither has any Moderator

given me permissions to do this and neither have I been denied. I am always

honest and transparent in my dealings and so have the strength of convictions

in whatever I do. It is understood by the moderators that if a

" solicitation " comes from a member on this group who has

4556 mails to his credit and a 25-30 years old study, one cannot equate

this with a member who has just 36 mails attributed to him in the Group and

with just two years study however much friendship he may be having with the

Owner/Moderators. What is justice is justice. Apart from this I

have been a regular contributor on many other groups and there will be

thousands of members who will vouch for this.

If a joke on " kisses " was allowed on this group,

and I would have tried to equate the same with similiar category of jokes on

the Group, what would this group turn into ? So certain matters look good

coming from one and others look good coming from someone other. I normally too

joke about ladies, and such other matters, but do it in a subtle manner.

Because I am unmoderated does not mean I will send jokes with blatant sexual

overtures .

I have replied you about RP's if you check , but then I

understood after your next mail, that I would have to start from the very

beginning so I left it. But if you make a search about these You will find at

least 15-20 mails written by me on this same Group where I have explanied the

basics very clearly, and repetetion does not make good sense. What You

had asked me in your next mail is what is LSRD. This is a most basic

question, and after having seen you talking of Sublords I was wondering why you

are asking this, which is why I did not reply you.

I think we are making a issue of a non-issue, so lets go

ahead with other matters.

And I am sorry if my reply was off target. It was never meant

to be so.

regards and best wishes,

Bhaskar.

" Santhosh " <santhosh wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji,

>

>

>

> Your reply is surely and completely off target.

>

> I have never questioned your soliciting or direct offer in the group.

Kindly

> re-read my mail. I did not say it is right or wrong. I am not a moderator

in

> this group to say so or question you.

>

>

>

> My doubt was if I can also do so if I wanted to? It is a genuine doubt that

> I thought the moderator can clarify.

>

>

>

> Now If the moderator thinks only Bhaskar Ji can make a direct offer

because

> he is genuine, absolutely no problems with me and I am not going to do any

> soliciting or direct offer here at all without the moderator's permission.

> Anyway being un-moderated member I thought I should clarify before I do,

> that's all.

>

>

>

> //And in any case you must be thankful. How many in india teach you

to

> predict in one minute ?//

>

>

>

> Of course I am extremely thankful to you that you are offering this and so

> must be many other members. But then no thank you I would like to stick to

> traditional methods which is giving me satisfaction. I had asked you a

> couple of doubts on RP in my previous email which you didn't reply to. The

> reason I asked was not because I wanted to learn KP. The reason I asked

was

> because, as I have informed this group before, I had tried to learn KP

some

> time back and then discontinued completely as I wanted to concentrate on

one

> system alone, traditional system. When I was trying to learn KP I was

> finding that many people were using different set of RP's and everybody

> claimed they were getting success with their system. Hence I was curious

to

> know your set of RP.

>

>

>

> Anyway best of luck with your course and wish you all success.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

>

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:54 AM

>

> Re: Learn to predict within 1

minute

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Santosh ji,

>

> Commercial soliciting is not allowed in most of the Groups. But here the

> owner Sreenadhji will vouch whether I am a genuine person to soilcit

> business, or not. Another matter I would like to bring to your notice,

> please check my thousand mails in this Group. I have never solicited in a

> subtle manner or indirect manner, by putting my websites, or blogs in my

> signature till date. I am sure you will find that heres a genuine case of

> solicitation if you prefer to call it so. I wil call it a " Direct

Offer " ,

> and not solicitation like those pimps do on lanes after dark. So for a

> person who otherwise does not solicit like others, I suppose he would be

> allowed this once in a blue Moon. And in any case you must be thankful.

How

> many in india

teach you to predict in one minute ?How many have the guts to

> even proclaim this ? people know of my astrological genuinity and so there

> is no cause for any one to feel offended. Even if you do it will not

enable

> me to make you a partner in my business.

>

> Regards refund of money, first you pay, then we will speak.

>

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ <%40>

> astrology , " Santhosh " santhosh@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji

> >

> >

> >

> > Is there a complete refund if I am not able to predict within one

minute?

> >

> >

> >

> > I didn't know commercial soliciting was allowed in this group. I have

> > certain things to solicit as well. Will do so after moderator's

> > clarification.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> >

> >

> > Santhosh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <%40>

> astrology

> > [ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> astrology ] On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> > Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:57 PM

> > ancient_indian_ <%40>

> astrology

> > Learn to predict within 1

minute

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >

> >

> > Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of the members and

> > associates in Astrology field to start Astrology courses. I have

always

> been

> > skeptical about this, since I was not sure whether I should continue

> > learning or begin imparting instructions to students. But Now I have

> > realised that there is no end to learning and one can never complete

his

> > learning ever. This has to be a continuous process in this Life and

in

> other

> > Lives too.

> >

> >

> >

> > I intend to start an Online course on KP Astrology where you will

learn to

> > predict the following .

> >

> >

> >

> > Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level

> >

> >

> >

> > 1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute

> >

> > 2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1 minute

> >

> > 3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within 1

minute

> >

> > 4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.

> >

> > 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

> >

> > 6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within 1

minute

> >

> > 7) Predict when one will have marriage.

> >

> > 8) Predict when one will have children.

> >

> >

> >

> > You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and Horary

Charts

> > when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be taught

how

> to

> > calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances of Chart

> Making.

> > This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We will be

taking

> > charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of what

has

> been.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to evaluate

> > the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> >

> >

> >

> > You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance KP

> Course.

> > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have cleared

the

> > first level.

> >

> >

> >

> > 1) With use of Ephemeris

> >

> > 2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the

> >

> >

> >

> > Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> >

> >

> >

> > Payments can be made in two installments for those who are not able

to

> pay.

> > In that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

advance

> > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding

month.

> > (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and reduction or

> request

> > for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my best friend.

No

> > compromise here)

> >

> >

> >

> > For those who know about Shri Krishnamurthyji as the originator of

the KP

> > System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly under the

> > Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

> >

> >

> >

> > Shri Krishnamurthy ji.

> >

> > His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

> >

> > His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji

> >

> > His student - Myself.

> >

> >

> >

> > Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

wasters

> keep

> > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > <bhaskarjyotish@ .co.in Please do not correspond

> > here in this Group.

> >

> >

> >

> > If we have enough students opting for the course then we may go for a

Open

> > discussion in a private Group.

> >

> >

> >

> > Pre-requisites - Those having some knowledge about Traditional

astrology.

> > Absolute Newcomers keep at bay please.

> >

> >

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> > Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release Date:

> 12/10/09

> > 01:11:00

> >

>

>

>

>

12/10/09

>

Guest guest

Bhai Santosh ji (Brother Santosh Sir)

Chodo bekaar ki baaton ko, kahin beet na jaaye raina...

kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna...

(Leave unconsequential talks, lest time is whiled away in unimportant

matters).

(people will talk something or the other, their work is to talk).

LSRD- These are the abbreviations for four important planets which one

takes into consideration while making judgements. This helps to narrow

down when we have many other options.

L- Lagna Lord

S- Moon Nakshatra Lord

R- Moon Raashi Lord

D- Day Lord

This is the original List and order of RP's expounded by Shri KSK. Later

on the Lagna Star Lord was added. But apart from these, if anybody uses

any more RP's then they are all additions and innovations of an

individual and not in conformity with the Original teachings of KP.

I normally use only LSRD and at times make use of the Ascendant StarLord

too. Apart from this I never get influenced by any more theories of

newere additions of RP's.

Hope this is clear of what I am using.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Santhosh "

<santhosh wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

>

>

> I agree with many points mentioned by you including your advice that

we

> should drop it here and now.

>

>

>

> //there is no comparisons between you and me//

>

>

>

> Yes I agree with you on this also based on your seniority and

experience in

> this group.

>

>

>

> // equate what I did and that the moderator must allow you this//

>

> I did not say that if the moderator has allowed you, a senior member,

he

> should allow me also, a new member. I have clearly written - Now If

the

> moderator thinks only Bhaskar Ji can make a direct offer because he is

> genuine, absolutely no problems with me.

>

> Hence, I don't have any issue and I am not going to say that the

moderators

> are being partial.

>

>

>

> //What You had asked me in your next mail is what is LSRD. This is a

most

> basic question,//

>

> As I said I just began learning Kp and then left it. I know about star

lords

> and sub lords but I didn't know it in terms of this abbreviation LSRD.

Is it

> Lagna Sub lord? When you said you consider 4 RP, I was thinking each

of the

> abbreviation stands for a RP and I was trying to decipher. Hence the

> confusion.

>

>

>

> So as I said no issues with this non-issue and as a further measure I

hereby

> withdraw my clarification to the moderator if I can also solicit.

>

>

>

> Regards and Thanks

>

>

>

> Santhosh

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:38 PM

>

> Re: Learn to predict within 1

minute

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Santosh ji,

>

>

>

> I feel we must drop this matter for there is no comparisons between

you and

> me for you to equate what I did and that the moderator must allow you

this,

> or me, or anybody, for that matter. Neither has any Moderator given me

> permissions to do this and neither have I been denied. I am always

honest

> and transparent in my dealings and so have the strength of convictions

in

> whatever I do. It is understood by the moderators that if a

" solicitation "

> comes from a member on this group who has 4556 mails to his credit and

a

> 25-30 years old study, one cannot equate this with a member who has

just 36

> mails attributed to him in the Group and with just two years study

however

> much friendship he may be having with the Owner/Moderators. What is

justice

> is justice. Apart from this I have been a regular contributor on many

other

> groups and there will be thousands of members who will vouch for this.

>

>

>

> If a joke on " kisses " was allowed on this group, and I would have

tried to

> equate the same with similiar category of jokes on the Group, what

would

> this group turn into ? So certain matters look good coming from one

and

> others look good coming from someone other. I normally too joke about

> ladies, and such other matters, but do it in a subtle manner. Because

I am

> unmoderated does not mean I will send jokes with blatant sexual

overtures .

>

>

>

> I have replied you about RP's if you check , but then I understood

after

> your next mail, that I would have to start from the very beginning so

I left

> it. But if you make a search about these You will find at least 15-20

mails

> written by me on this same Group where I have explanied the basics

very

> clearly, and repetetion does not make good sense. What You had asked

me in

> your next mail is what is LSRD. This is a most basic question, and

after

> having seen you talking of Sublords I was wondering why you are asking

this,

> which is why I did not reply you.

>

>

>

> I think we are making a issue of a non-issue, so lets go ahead with

other

> matters.

>

>

>

> And I am sorry if my reply was off target. It was never meant to be

so.

>

>

>

> regards and best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

, " Santhosh " santhosh@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> >

> >

> >

> > Your reply is surely and completely off target.

> >

> > I have never questioned your soliciting or direct offer in the

group.

> Kindly

> > re-read my mail. I did not say it is right or wrong. I am not a

> in

> > this group to say so or question you.

> >

> >

> >

> > My doubt was if I can also do so if I wanted to? It is a genuine

doubt

> that

> > I thought the moderator can clarify.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now If the moderator thinks only Bhaskar Ji can make a direct offer

> because

> > he is genuine, absolutely no problems with me and I am not going to

do any

> > soliciting or direct offer here at all without the moderator's

permission.

> > Anyway being un-moderated member I thought I should clarify before I

do,

> > that's all.

> >

> >

> >

> > //And in any case you must be thankful. How many in india teach you

to

> > predict in one minute ?//

> >

> >

> >

> > Of course I am extremely thankful to you that you are offering this

and so

> > must be many other members. But then no thank you I would like to

stick to

> > traditional methods which is giving me satisfaction. I had asked you

a

> > couple of doubts on RP in my previous email which you didn't reply

to. The

> > reason I asked was not because I wanted to learn KP. The reason I

asked

> was

> > because, as I have informed this group before, I had tried to learn

KP

> some

> > time back and then discontinued completely as I wanted to

concentrate on

> one

> > system alone, traditional system. When I was trying to learn KP I

was

> > finding that many people were using different set of RP's and

everybody

> > claimed they were getting success with their system. Hence I was

curious

> to

> > know your set of RP.

> >

> >

> >

> > Anyway best of luck with your course and wish you all success.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> >

> >

> > Santhosh

> >

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> >

> > On Behalf Of

Bhaskar

> > Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:54 AM

> >

minute

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Santosh ji,

> >

> > Commercial soliciting is not allowed in most of the Groups. But here

the

> > owner Sreenadhji will vouch whether I am a genuine person to soilcit

> > business, or not. Another matter I would like to bring to your

notice,

> > please check my thousand mails in this Group. I have never solicited

in a

> > subtle manner or indirect manner, by putting my websites, or blogs

in my

> > signature till date. I am sure you will find that heres a genuine

case of

> > solicitation if you prefer to call it so. I wil call it a " Direct

Offer " ,

> > and not solicitation like those pimps do on lanes after dark. So for

a

> > person who otherwise does not solicit like others, I suppose he

would be

> > allowed this once in a blue Moon. And in any case you must be

thankful.

> How

> > many in india teach you to predict in one minute ?How many have the

guts

> to

> > even proclaim this ? people know of my astrological genuinity and so

there

> > is no cause for any one to feel offended. Even if you do it will not

> enable

> > me to make you a partner in my business.

> >

> > Regards refund of money, first you pay, then we will speak.

> >

> > best wishes,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_

<%40>

> > astrology , " Santhosh " santhosh@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Is there a complete refund if I am not able to predict within one

> minute?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I didn't know commercial soliciting was allowed in this group. I

have

> > > certain things to solicit as well. Will do so after moderator's

> > > clarification.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Santhosh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > _____

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_

> <%40>

> > astrology

> > > [ancient_indian_

> > <%40>

> > astrology ] On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> > > Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:57 PM

> > > ancient_indian_

<%40>

> > astrology

> > > Learn to predict within 1

minute

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of the members

and

> > > associates in Astrology field to start Astrology courses. I have

always

> > been

> > > skeptical about this, since I was not sure whether I should

continue

> > > learning or begin imparting instructions to students. But Now I

have

> > > realised that there is no end to learning and one can never

complete his

> > > learning ever. This has to be a continuous process in this Life

and in

> > other

> > > Lives too.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I intend to start an Online course on KP Astrology where you will

learn

> to

> > > predict the following .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute

> > >

> > > 2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1 minute

> > >

> > > 3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within 1

> minute

> > >

> > > 4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.

> > >

> > > 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

> > >

> > > 6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within

> minute

> > >

> > > 7) Predict when one will have marriage.

> > >

> > > 8) Predict when one will have children.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and Horary

Charts

> > > when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be

taught how

> > to

> > > calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances of

Chart

> > Making.

> > > This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We will be

taking

> > > charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of what

has

> > been.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to

> evaluate

> > > the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance

KP

> > Course.

> > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have

cleared the

> > > first level.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1) With use of Ephemeris

> > >

> > > 2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Payments can be made in two installments for those who are not

able to

> > pay.

> > > In that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

advance

> > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding

> month.

> > > (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and reduction

or

> > request

> > > for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my best

friend. No

> > > compromise here)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > For those who know about Shri Krishnamurthyji as the originator of

the

> KP

> > > System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly under the

> > > Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji.

> > >

> > > His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

> > >

> > > His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji

> > >

> > > His student - Myself.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

wasters

> > keep

> > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > <bhaskarjyotish@ .co.in Please do not correspond

> > > here in this Group.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > If we have enough students opting for the course then we may go

for a

> Open

> > > discussion in a private Group.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pre-requisites - Those having some knowledge about Traditional

> astrology.

> > > Absolute Newcomers keep at bay please.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> > > Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release Date:

> > 12/10/09

> > > 01:11:00

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> 12/10/09

> >

>

>

>

>

12/10/09

>

Guest guest

Dear Santhosh ji,

Why? you hesitate. Moderators are PARTIAL. IT IS PROVED BEYOND DOUBT.

Many can get away by telling others 'CHODO", while they list some and claim their 'Sanctity' worthy of being un-moderated.

They got their 'job' done.

Bhaskar ji is my very revered good friend. But, when 'Divide and Rule' exists in a forum, and I get listed in the RED list for having my signature after my name in my mail, I should not hesitate to put my views in this fourm. I am sending a copy to you so that even if my mail is moderated, you will atleast have my views in record.

Yes. It is pure waste of time.

A.V.Pathi,

Moderator Comments : This is a discussion forum and NOT a place to solicit customers neither a place for advertisement. So long the subject is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting baseless aspersions on moderator(s), for violating clearly communicated groups policies for does NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members.

Guest guest

Dear Pathi ji,

Yes You are a good freind indeed.

1)But You did not point out why only you are allowed to put your

signatur in your mails in " Jyotish_Ganga " whereas not a single other

member is allowed to do it there. You never questioned me about this for

allowing you to put your signature always, but today you point it pout

when I did this for the first time probably.

2)You never pointed out that I have never used my signatures in this

forum, but you have always been using this even after reprimand from the

Moderators on umpteen times.

3) You never pointed out that Bhaskar is always allowing your " Job " to be

" Done " in Jyotish_Ganga though I am very clear on the Group page about

other astrologers and signatures, and websites not being allowed.

4) What goodness always is maintained is known as " Sanctity " .

There is a good kahavat I remember " sau chuhe kha kar billi Haj ko

chali " .

But You still remain my good friend and a respected senior, even if you

do not accept that I have always been good as mentioned above.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, venkatachala pathi

<pathiav wrote:

>

> Dear Santhosh ji,

>

> Why? you hesitate. Moderators are PARTIAL. IT IS PROVED BEYOND

DOUBT.

> Many can get away by telling others 'CHODO " , while they list some and

claim their 'Sanctity' worthy of being un-moderated.

> They got their 'job' done.

>

> Bhaskar ji is my very revered good friend. But, when 'Divide and

Rule' exists in a forum, and I get listed in the RED list for having my

signature after my name in my mail, I should not hesitate to put my

views in this fourm. I am sending a copy to you so that even

if my mail is moderated, you will atleast have my views in record.

>

> Yes. It is pure waste of time.

>

> Â

> A.V.Pathi, Â

> Â

>

>

>

> Santhosh santhosh

>

> Thu, December 10, 2009 7:51:48 AM

> RE: Re: Learn to predict within 1

minute

>

> Â

> Dear Bhaskarji,

> Â

> I agree with many points mentioned by you including your advice that

we should drop it here and now.

> Â

> //there is no comparisons between you and me//

> Â

> Yes I agree with you on this also based on your seniority and

experience in this group.

> Â

> //equate what I did and that the moderator must allow you this//

> I did not say that if the moderator has allowed you, a senior member,

he should allow me also, a new member. I have clearly written - Now If

the moderator thinks only Bhaskar Ji can make a direct offer because he

is genuine, absolutely no problems with me.

> Hence, I don’t have any issue and I am not going to say that

the moderators are being partial.

> Â

> //What You had asked me in your next mail is what is

LSRD. This is a most basic question,//

> As I said I just began learning Kp and then left it. I know about star

lords and sub lords but I didn’t know it in terms of this

abbreviation LSRD. Is it Lagna Sub lord? When you said you consider 4

RP, I was thinking each of the abbreviation stands for a RP and I was

trying to decipher. Hence the confusion.

> Â

> So as I said no issues with this non-issue and as a further measure I

hereby withdraw my clarification to the moderator if I can also solicit.

> Â

> Regards and Thanks

> Â

> Santhosh

> Â

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology [

ancient_indian_ astrology ] On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:38 PM

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within 1

minute

> Â

> Â

> Dear Santosh ji,

> Â

> I feel we must drop this matter for there is no comparisons between

you and me for you to equate what I did and that the moderator must

allow you this, or me, or anybody, for that matter. Neither has any

Moderator given me permissions to do this and neither have I been

denied. I am always honest and transparent in my dealings and so have

the strength of convictions in whatever I do. It is understood by

the moderators that if a " solicitation " comes from a member on this

group who has 4556 mails to his credit and a 25-30 years old

study, one cannot equate this with a member who has just 36 mails

attributed to him in the Group and with just two years study however

much friendship he may be having with the Owner/Moderators. Â What is

justice is justice. Apart from this I have been a regular

contributor on many other groups and there will be thousands of members

who will vouch for this.

> Â

> If a joke on " kisses " was allowed on this group, and I would have

tried to equate the same with similiar category of jokes on the Group,

what would this group turn into ? So certain matters look good coming

from one and others look good coming from someone other. I normally too

joke about ladies, and such other matters, but do it in a subtle manner.

Because I am unmoderated does not mean I will send jokes with blatant

sexual overtures .

> Â

> I have replied you about RP's if you check , but then I understood

after your next mail, that I would have to start from the very beginning

so I left it. But if you make a search about these You will find at

least 15-20 mails written by me on this same Group where I have

explanied the basics very clearly, and repetetion does not make good

sense. What You had asked me in your next mail is what is

LSRD. This is a most basic question, and after having seen you talking

of Sublords I was wondering why you are asking this, which is why I did

not reply you.

> Â

> I think we are making a issue of a non-issue, so lets go ahead with

other matters.

> Â

> And I am sorry if my reply was off target. It was never meant to be

so.Â

> Â

> regards and best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology , " Santhosh "

santhosh@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> >

> >

> >

> > Your reply is surely and completely off target.

> >

> > I have never questioned your soliciting or direct offer in the

group. Kindly

> > re-read my mail. I did not say it is right or wrong. I am not a

moderator in

> > this group to say so or question you.

> >

> >

> >

> > My doubt was if I can also do so if I wanted to? It is a genuine

doubt that

> > I thought the moderator can clarify.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now If the moderator thinks only Bhaskar Ji can make a direct offer

because

> > he is genuine, absolutely no problems with me and I am not going to

do any

> > soliciting or direct offer here at all without the moderator's

permission.

> > Anyway being un-moderated member I thought I should clarify before I

do,

> > that's all.

> >

> >

> >

> > //And in any case you must be thankful. How many in india teach you

to

> > predict in one minute ?//

> >

> >

> >

> > Of course I am extremely thankful to you that you are offering this

and so

> > must be many other members. But then no thank you I would like to

stick to

> > traditional methods which is giving me satisfaction. I had asked you

a

> > couple of doubts on RP in my previous email which you didn't reply

to. The

> > reason I asked was not because I wanted to learn KP. The reason I

asked was

> > because, as I have informed this group before, I had tried to learn

KP some

> > time back and then discontinued completely as I wanted to

concentrate on one

> > system alone, traditional system. When I was trying to learn KP I

was

> > finding that many people were using different set of RP's and

everybody

> > claimed they were getting success with their system. Hence I was

curious to

> > know your set of RP.

> >

> >

> >

> > Anyway best of luck with your course and wish you all success.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> >

> >

> > Santhosh

> >

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > [ ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of

Bhaskar

> > Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:54 AM

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Learn to predict within 1

minute

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Santosh ji,

> >

> > Commercial soliciting is not allowed in most of the Groups. But here

the

> > owner Sreenadhji will vouch whether I am a genuine person to soilcit

> > business, or not. Another matter I would like to bring to your

notice,

> > please check my thousand mails in this Group. I have never solicited

in a

> > subtle manner or indirect manner, by putting my websites, or blogs

in my

> > signature till date. I am sure you will find that heres a genuine

case of

> > solicitation if you prefer to call it so. I wil call it a " Direct

Offer " ,

> > and not solicitation like those pimps do on lanes after dark. So for

a

> > person who otherwise does not solicit like others, I suppose he

would be

> > allowed this once in a blue Moon. And in any case you must be

thankful. How

> > many in india teach you to predict in one minute ?How many have the

guts to

> > even proclaim this ? people know of my astrological genuinity and so

there

> > is no cause for any one to feel offended. Even if you do it will not

enable

> > me to make you a partner in my business.

> >

> > Regards refund of money, first you pay, then we will speak.

> >

> > best wishes,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology

%40. com>

> > astrology@grou ps.com, " Santhosh " santhosh@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Is there a complete refund if I am not able to predict within one

minute?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I didn't know commercial soliciting was allowed in this group. I

have

> > > certain things to solicit as well. Will do so after moderator's

> > > clarification.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Santhosh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > _____

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology

%40. com>

> > astrology@grou ps.com

> > > [ancient_ indian_

> > <ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>

> > astrology@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> > > Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:57 PM

> > > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology

%40. com>

> > astrology@grou ps.com

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Learn to predict within 1

minute

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Since Long I have been receiving feelers from many of the members

and

> > > associates in Astrology field to start Astrology courses. I have

always

> > been

> > > skeptical about this, since I was not sure whether I should

continue

> > > learning or begin imparting instructions to students. But Now I

have

> > > realised that there is no end to learning and one can never

complete his

> > > learning ever. This has to be a continuous process in this Life

and in

> > other

> > > Lives too.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I intend to start an Online course on KP Astrology where you will

learn to

> > > predict the following .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Basic Online KP Course (One Year) First level

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1) Predict what Life has in store for any native within 1 minute

> > >

> > > 2) Predict which periods will give him money within 1 minute

> > >

> > > 3) Predict which period will give money from Share Market within 1

minute

> > >

> > > 4) Predict when one can buy a house within 1 minute.

> > >

> > > 5) Predict when one will fail in his Love affairs, within 1 minute

> > >

> > > 6) Predict when one will have success in his Love affairs, within

1 minute

> > >

> > > 7) Predict when one will have marriage.

> > >

> > > 8) Predict when one will have children.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > You will also be taught how to Do Birth Rectification, and Horary

Charts

> > > when one does not have Birth Charts. Additionally you will be

taught how

> > to

> > > calculate manually the planetary positions and the nuances of

Chart

> > Making.

> > > This course will contain both theory and Practicals. We will be

taking

> > > charts for discussions during the course and learn the why of what

has

> > been.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Certificates would be awarded and monthly exams would be taken to

evaluate

> > > the students how far they have learnt successfully.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > You will be taught how to predict using Ruling Planets in Advance

KP

> > Course.

> > > (Level 2) which would be available only to students who have

cleared the

> > > first level.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1) With use of Ephemeris

> > >

> > > 2) Without use of Ephemeris and on finger tips in the

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Course Fees - Rs.15000- (Advance)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Payments can be made in two installments for those who are not

able to

> > pay.

> > > In that case each installment would be of Rs. 7500- payable in

advance

> > > before the course begins, and the next instalment in the preceding

month.

> > > (Please do not come to me with problems of finance and reduction

or

> > request

> > > for late payments. I will not listen even if you are my best

friend. No

> > > compromise here)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > For those who know about Shri Krishnamurthyji as the originator of

the KP

> > > System, I am informing them that I have learnt directly under the

> > > Guru-Shishya Parampara as under.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Shri Krishnamurthy ji.

> > >

> > > His student - Shri Pandit Jyotindra Hasbe ji.

> > >

> > > His student - Guru Shri Suresh Sahasne ji

> > >

> > > His student - Myself.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Those interested (Only those who are serious may contact, Time

wasters

> > keep

> > > away) may contact me on my email id bhaskarjyotish@

> > > <bhaskarjyoti sh@ .co.in Please do not correspond

> > > here in this Group.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > If we have enough students opting for the course then we may go

for a Open

> > > discussion in a private Group.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pre-requisites - Those having some knowledge about Traditional

astrology.

> > > Absolute Newcomers keep at bay please.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> > > Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.101/2555 - Release Date:

> > 12/10/09

> > > 01:11:00

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

12/10/09

> >

>

12/10/09 01:11:00

>

Guest guest

Dear Pathi Ji,

Thank you for your email. In joined this

group just last month and as Bhaskar Ji pointed out I have not grown enough in

the group to be compared with him. Added to this the reason I do not want to

take this non-issue further is because, I am in this group so that I can learn

something from others and if I know something and I can share it with others I will

consider myself lucky. By diverting my attention to any altercation my main

purpose will be subverted which I don’t want.

Let us concentrate on astrology.

Thanks and Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of venkatachala pathi

1:46 PM

Cc: Santhosh

Subject:

Dear Santhosh ji,

Why? you

hesitate. Moderators are PARTIAL. IT IS PROVED BEYOND DOUBT.

Many can get away by

telling others 'CHODO " , while they list some and claim their 'Sanctity'

worthy of being un-moderated.

They got their 'job'

done.

Bhaskar ji is my very

revered good friend. But, when 'Divide and Rule' exists in a forum, and I

get listed in the RED list for having my signature after my name in my mail, I

should not hesitate to put my views in this fourm. I am sending a

copy to you so that even if my mail is moderated, you will atleast have my

views in record.

Yes. It is pure waste

of time.

A.V.Pathi, Moderator Comments : This is a

discussion forum and NOT a place to solicit customers neither a place for

advertisement. So long the subject is discussed, we have NO issues. Casting

baseless aspersions on moderator(s), for violating clearly communicated

groups policies for does NOT suit profile of knowledgeable members.