IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

SECOND MARRIAGE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear A.V.Pathi

What I mean is a legal marriage and not an illegal one. Marriage with rituals is a legal one. But in ancient days, the child marriages were accepted as a legal one but not now. The marriages accepted by the socoity and law is a legal one.

The second marriage with the consent of first wife without any objection from anybody is considered as a legal marriage. No court or police is interfering in their personal life as long as there is no complaint from anyone.

Living together without registering their marriage is not a legal one. Living together without marriage is common in western countries and they accepted. Now it is spreading into India also. Knowinly or unknowingly we are admitting the western culture.

Dhanabalan

--- On Fri, 9/5/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: Second marriage Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 3:08 PM

Dear Mr. Dhanabalan Ji,

What is term 'marriage' in Astrology? There are many 'marriages', without going through the rituals. Is rituals itself referred to as solemnizing a 'marriage' in a chart and in its workings? Could two people standing next to each other of opposite sex, and say, 'we are married' could be termed as 'man and wife' in a birth chart? Is multi 'marriages' and muti relationships between opposite sex. also termed as 'marriage' in charts? One can marry at age of 5 in as far as 200 years before from now, while they get their first night in age 16 and after. So, shall this indicate that there were two marriages? Your elated explanation is humbly requested.

A.V.Pathi,

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Friday, September 5, 2008 9:26:18 AM Second marriage

Dear Sagar You have stated the condition for second marriage as,

7th lord, 7th cusp star lord, 7th cusp sub lord in duel sign, in mercury star or sub will give more than two marriages. 1) I understand that either 7th cusp sign lord or 7th cusp starlord or 7th cusp sublord must be in dual sign 2) 7th cusp starlord or 7th cusp sublord must be mercury

There is no compulsion for second or third marriage if the above two conditions are satisfied. Further, we are not considering the cusp signlord and cusp starlord while arriving the significators. The starting point is cuspal sublord. Being so, why you give importance to the sign occupied by the cuspal signlord and the sign occupied by the cuspal starlord. Dhanabalan

--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: CSL as a dual planet or it being posited in a dual house@gro ups.comMonday, 1 September, 2008, 8:49 PM Dear Mk U r right 7th lord, 7th cusp star lord, 7th cusp sub lord in duel sign, in mercury star or sub will give more than two marriages.Sahhasra saagara

Guest guest

Dear A.V.Pathi Sir,

May I give my opinion for your questions?

Any procedure - be it ritualistic or not, be it an early-age marriage or not, if accepted by the concerned society - and as notified under the Consitutional Law for Hindus, in particular - is generally considered "MARRIAGE".

An unannounced secret relationship between a man and a woman does not come under marriage.

For astrological reference, only the event of marriage is taken into account. Marriage, in this sense, means "the legal bondage to live together as husband and wife".

And here, we are talking about only Hindu cultures only, as we are dealing with principles based on Hindu Vedic Astrology.

Western culture of mutiple open relationships or Islamic culture of multiple marriages have no reference with the above said principles, so to say.

Sexual conjugation is a different matter with reference to astrological principles, which may happen even outside the bondage of marriage for anyone, be a Hindu or anyone of other religions. That is a personal matter between two individuals, not a public concern, unless it is made public and somebody else is affected by that, so that there comes an issue of rights under marriage bond.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Sent: Friday, September 5, 2008 8:38:26 PMRe: Second marriage

Dear Mr. Dhanabalan Ji,

What is term 'marriage' in Astrology? There are many 'marriages', without going through the rituals. Is rituals itself referred to as solemnizing a 'marriage' in a chart and in its workings? Could two people standing next to each other of opposite sex, and say, 'we are married' could be termed as 'man and wife' in a birth chart? Is multi 'marriages' and muti relationships between opposite sex. also termed as 'marriage' in charts? One can marry at age of 5 in as far as 200 years before from now, while they get their first night in age 16 and after. So, shall this indicate that there were two marriages? Your elated explanation is humbly requested.

A.V.Pathi,

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Friday, September 5, 2008 9:26:18 AM Second marriage

7th lord, 7th cusp star lord, 7th cusp sub lord in duel sign, in mercury star or sub will give more than two marriages. 1) I understand that either 7th cusp sign lord or 7th cusp starlord or 7th cusp sublord must be in dual sign 2) 7th cusp starlord or 7th cusp sublord must be mercury

There is no compulsion for second or third marriage if the above two conditions are satisfied. Further, we are not considering the cusp signlord and cusp starlord while arriving the significators. The starting point is cuspal sublord. Being so, why you give importance to the sign occupied by the cuspal signlord and the sign occupied by the cuspal starlord. Dhanabalan

--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: CSL as a dual planet or it being posited in a dual house@gro ups.comMonday, 1 September, 2008, 8:49 PM Dear Mk U r right 7th lord, 7th cusp star lord, 7th cusp sub lord in duel sign, in mercury star or sub will give more than two marriages.Sahhasra saagara

Guest guest

Dear Sagar

Thank for your immediate response.

But you have not replied the second part of my question.

Further, we are not considering the cusp signlord and cusp starlord while arriving the significators. The starting point is cuspal sublord. Being so, why you give importance to the sign occupied by the cuspal signlord and the sign occupied by the cuspal starlord.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/5/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Second marriage Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 6:35 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

Yes , it is not a final verdict on 2 marriages or mercury will always give more than 2 marriages.

though 7th lord/st.ld/sb. ld is mercury and in duel sign but along with Jupitre or any way link of Jupiter will not give two marriages and he/she will get one marriage only.

The thing is other person may love him or she.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Fri, 5/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > Second marriage"kpsystem groups" <@gro ups.com>Friday, 5 September, 2008, 6:56 PM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

If you don't mind it, would you suggest a better rule for finding out or justifying second marriage in KP. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2008 9:03:43 AMRe: Second marriage

Dear Sagar

Further, we are not considering the cusp signlord and cusp starlord while arriving the significators. The starting point is cuspal sublord. Being so, why you give importance to the sign occupied by the cuspal signlord and the sign occupied by the cuspal starlord.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/5/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008, 6:35 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

Yes , it is not a final verdict on 2 marriages or mercury will always give more than 2 marriages.

though 7th lord/st.ld/sb. ld is mercury and in duel sign but along with Jupitre or any way link of Jupiter will not give two marriages and he/she will get one marriage only.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > Second marriage"kpsystem groups" <@gro ups.com>Friday, 5 September, 2008, 6:56 PM

Guest guest

thanks for the right word i should accept it as research rather than challange. but till now i could not receive the details from Dhanabalan JI.

thanks

nayan

--- On Sat, 6/9/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Second marriage Date: Saturday, 6 September, 2008, 12:29 AM

Dear Nayan

i wish u all the best.

Do not take it as a challenge , take it as research work. anything can be predictable through the great science astrology , KP pin points more very easily.

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Fri, 5/9/08, nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyay@ .co. in> wrote:

nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyay@ .co. in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comFriday, 5 September, 2008, 10:39 PM

hi

i am ready to accept the challange. as it is said in ur mail that u will give 10 charts and we have to say whether they r married or not and the timing. i request u to send the charts i will try my best to solve the cases as soon a possible. i like this.

P.S. AS I SENT THIS MAIL TO Dhanabalan JI IN HIS PERSONAL MAIL ID HE SUGGESTED ME TO MAKE IT OPEN IN THE GROUP SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN BE BENIFITED. BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE MIGHT FORGET TO GIVE ME THE BIRTH DETAILS OF THE 10 CASES. PLS GIVE IT TO ME OR US IN THE FOROUM AND SEE THE POWER OF ASTROLOGY. OPEN MIND WILL ALWAYS HELP TO FIND THE TRUTH.

THANKS

NAYAN

--- On Fri, 5/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Nayan Mukhopadhyay

Thank you for accepting the challenge. For an astrologer every horoscope is a challenge one because no two horoscopes are alike. I am giving the birth details of 12 persons. All are my relatives only. The birth timings are as such in their horoscope without correction. If necessary, it can be rectified. Please analyse whether they are married or not. If married, when? If not married, when will be the marriage?

Name :A

Sex :Male

Date of birth :21-03-1967

Time of birth : 04-24 AM

Place of birth : Attayampatty

Lattitude : 11N31

Longitude : 78E13

Information about the native: Elementary government school teacher

Name :B

Sex :Female

Date of birth : 23-08-1968

Time of birth : 12-45 PM

Place of birth : Salem

Lattitude : 11N39

Longitude : 78E12

Information about the native: Nil

Name :C

Sex : Male

Date of birth : 06-06-1977

Time of birth : 10-39 AM

Information about the native: Government bus conductor

Name :D

Date of birth : 23-07-1968

Time of birth : 19-01 PM

Information about the native: lost parental properties

Name :E

Sex : Female

Date of birth : 16-03-1975

Time of birth : 20-05 PM

Information about the native: nil

Name :F

Date of birth : 25-10-1951

Time of birth : 13-00 PM

Place of birth : Vennandur

Longitude : 78E10

Information about the native: L.I.C. field officer

Name :G

Date of birth : 15-11-1973

Time of birth : 05-45 AM

Information about the native: Taxi owner cum driver

Name :H

Date of birth : 17-09-1972

Time of birth : 22-36 PM

Information about the native: studied M.A., agriculturist

Name :I

Date of birth : 29-03-1970

Time of birth : 05-50 AM

Information about the native: Elementary government school teacher

Name :J

Date of birth : 10-09-1976

Time of birth : 20-35 PM

Information about the native:nil

Name :K

Sex :Male

Date of birth : 08-05-1965

Time of birth : 06-15 AM

Place of birth : Attayampatty

Lattitude : 11N29

Longitude : 78E04

Information about the native: Clerk in cooperative society

Name :L

Date of birth :14-11-1981

Time of birth : 03-24 AM

Place of birth : Rasipuram

Longitude : 78E13

Information about the native: I.T. Engineer, M.E.(I.T.)

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/5/08, nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyay wrote:

nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyayRe: Second marriage Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 5:09 PM

hi

i am ready to accept the challange. as it is said in ur mail that u will give 10 charts and we have to say whether they r married or not and the timing. i request u to send the charts i will try my best to solve the cases as soon a possible. i like this.

P.S. AS I SENT THIS MAIL TO Dhanabalan JI IN HIS PERSONAL MAIL ID HE SUGGESTED ME TO MAKE IT OPEN IN THE GROUP SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN BE BENIFITED. BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE MIGHT FORGET TO GIVE ME THE BIRTH DETAILS OF THE 10 CASES. PLS GIVE IT TO ME OR US IN THE FOROUM AND SEE THE POWER OF ASTROLOGY. OPEN MIND WILL ALWAYS HELP TO FIND THE TRUTH.

THANKS

NAYAN

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Sir, (Mr. Mohan Kumar Ragunathan)

I have respect for your views. Here I end my request for you all to clear on the subject raised by me.

Thank you very much for your response and valuable time you spared on the subject.

Regards.

A.V.Pathi, North Carolina, 27514, USA

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology Sent: Friday, September 5, 2008 11:22:05 PMRe: Second marriage

Dear A.V.Pathi Sir,

Any procedure - be it ritualistic or not, be it an early-age marriage or not, if accepted by the concerned society - and as notified under the Consitutional Law for Hindus, in particular - is generally considered "MARRIAGE".

An unannounced secret relationship between a man and a woman does not come under marriage.

For astrological reference, only the event of marriage is taken into account. Marriage, in this sense, means "the legal bondage to live together as husband and wife".

And here, we are talking about only Hindu cultures only, as we are dealing with principles based on Hindu Vedic Astrology.

Western culture of mutiple open relationships or Islamic culture of multiple marriages have no reference with the above said principles, so to say.

Sexual conjugation is a different matter with reference to astrological principles, which may happen even outside the bondage of marriage for anyone, be a Hindu or anyone of other religions. That is a personal matter between two individuals, not a public concern, unless it is made public and somebody else is affected by that, so that there comes an issue of rights under marriage bond.

With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008 8:38:26 PMRe: Second marriage

Dear Mr. Dhanabalan Ji,

A.V.Pathi,

Guest guest

Dear Nayan

Give some time to Mr.Dhnabalan. Soon after he collects some Birth details i am sure he will send mail. he is doing lot of work i feel .

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 6/9/08, nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyay wrote:

nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyayRe: Second marriage Date: Saturday, 6 September, 2008, 12:55 PM

thanks for the right word i should accept it as research rather than challange. but till now i could not receive the details from Dhanabalan JI.

thanks

nayan

--- On Sat, 6/9/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 September, 2008, 12:29 AM

Dear Nayan

i wish u all the best.

Do not take it as a challenge , take it as research work. anything can be predictable through the great science astrology , KP pin points more very easily.

Sahhasra Saagara

--- On Fri, 5/9/08, nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyay@ .co. in> wrote:

nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyay@ .co. in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comFriday, 5 September, 2008, 10:39 PM

hi

THANKS

NAYAN

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan

As per my experience Every horoscope is an examination paper.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 6/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Second marriage Date: Saturday, 6 September, 2008, 2:30 PM

Dear Nayan Mukhopadhyay Thank you for accepting the challenge. For an astrologer every horoscope is a challenge one because no two horoscopes are alike. I am giving the birth details of 12 persons. All are my relatives only. The birth timings are as such in their horoscope without correction. If necessary, it can be rectified. Please analyse whether they are married or not. If married, when? If not married, when will be the marriage? Name :A Sex :Male Date of birth :21-03-1967 Time of birth : 04-24 AM Place of birth : Attayampatty Lattitude : 11N31 Longitude : 78E13 Information about the native: Elementary government school teacher Name :B Sex :Female Date of birth : 23-08-1968 Time of birth : 12-45 PM Place of birth : Salem Lattitude : 11N39 Longitude : 78E12 Information about the native: Nil Name :C Sex : Male Date of birth : 06-06-1977 Time of birth : 10-39 AM Place of birth : Salem Lattitude : 11N39 Longitude : 78E12 Information about the native: Government bus conductor Name :D Sex : Male Date of birth : 23-07-1968 Time of birth : 19-01 PM Place of birth : Salem Lattitude : 11N39 Longitude : 78E12 Information about the native: lost parental properties Name :E Sex : Female Date of birth : 16-03-1975 Time of birth : 20-05 PM Place of birth : Salem Lattitude : 11N39 Longitude : 78E12 Information about the native: nil Name :F Sex : Male Date of birth : 25-10-1951 Time of birth : 13-00 PM Place of birth : Vennandur Lattitude : 11N31 Longitude : 78E10 Information about the native: L.I.C. field officer Name :G Sex : Male Date of birth : 15-11-1973 Time of birth : 05-45 AM Place of birth : Vennandur Lattitude : 11N31 Longitude : 78E10 Information about the native: Taxi owner cum driver Name :H Sex : Male Date of birth : 17-09-1972 Time of birth : 22-36 PM Place of birth : Vennandur Lattitude : 11N31 Longitude : 78E10 Information about the native: studied M.A., agriculturist Name :I Sex : Female Date of birth : 29-03-1970 Time of birth : 05-50 AM Place of birth : Vennandur Lattitude : 11N31 Longitude : 78E10 Information about the native: Elementary government school teacher Name :J Sex : Female Date of birth : 10-09-1976 Time of birth : 20-35 PM Place of birth : Salem Lattitude : 11N39 Longitude : 78E12 Information about the native:nil Name :K Sex :Male Date of birth : 08-05-1965 Time of birth : 06-15 AM Place of birth : Attayampatty Lattitude : 11N29 Longitude : 78E04 Information about the native: Clerk in cooperative society Name :L Sex : Male Date of birth :14-11-1981 Time of birth : 03-24 AM Place of birth : Rasipuram Lattitude : 11N31 Longitude : 78E13 Information about the native: I.T. Engineer, M.E.(I.T.) Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 9/5/08, nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyay@ .co. in> wrote:

nayan mukhopadhyay <nayanmukhopadhyay@ .co. in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008, 5:09 PM

hi

THANKS

NAYAN

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Mohankumar

I have asked a clarification from Mr.Sagar. If you are able to clarify my doubt, you clarify otherwise you leave it to somebody to clarify my doubt.

I gave birth details for 10 persons. You apply your modified rule and your formula and try to find out the marriage timings for those persons. This is a chance to prove your modified rules and formula. Be practical.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 9/6/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrologyRe: Second marriage Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 6:46 AM

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

If you don't mind it, would you suggest a better rule for finding out or justifying second marriage in KP. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008 9:03:43 AMRe: Second marriage

Dear Sagar

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008, 6:35 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Pathi Sir,

Thank you.

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2008 5:33:31 PMRe: Second marriage

Sir, (Mr. Mohan Kumar Ragunathan)

I have respect for your views. Here I end my request for you all to clear on the subject raised by me.

Thank you very much for your response and valuable time you spared on the subject.

Regards.

A.V.Pathi, North Carolina, 27514, USA

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008 11:22:05 PMRe: Second marriage

Dear A.V.Pathi Sir,

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >@gro ups.comFriday, September 5, 2008 8:38:26 PMRe: Second marriage

Dear Mr. Dhanabalan Ji,

A.V.Pathi,

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan,

I have already answered you about my forthcoming theory under the message heading "Sublord Signification". Please refer that.

If you want to learn something from others, ask for it in a better way, openly saying that you are not able to understand KP rules. Or else, just go ahead with your job of questioning others.

I don't mind it. You have read the reactions on your approach with the forum members.

Some may like it. I don't like your way, to be frank.

It is not necessary for me to answer your questions in the way you are asking for it. I am a professional astrologer and I do know my job.

You may have come into this forum before me, but I had come into KP principles long before.

I had been asking questions with everyone like you are doing now.

But, I have experienced that mere questioning doesn't help one to learn well. One should probe into the subject and do practicals. I have done it and I know to some extent what is what.

Nobody will answer, either they don't know or they don't want to reveal.

But, I will reveal my findings soon. Don't think I am backing up. Not with you, certainly.

Refer the above mentioned message. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2008 10:07:45 PMRe: Second marriage

Dear Mohankumar

I have asked a clarification from Mr.Sagar. If you are able to clarify my doubt, you clarify otherwise you leave it to somebody to clarify my doubt.

I gave birth details for 10 persons. You apply your modified rule and your formula and try to find out the marriage timings for those persons. This is a chance to prove your modified rules and formula. Be practical.

Dhanabalan--- On Sat, 9/6/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ > wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008, 6:46 AM

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008 9:03:43 AMRe: Second marriage

Dear Sagar

Dear Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan please give me the point which u have asked before which i have not yet given clarification.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 6/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Second marriage Date: Saturday, 6 September, 2008, 10:07 PM

Dear Mohankumar

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology@ >Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008, 6:46 AM

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dear Sagar

Dear Dhanabalan

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

Dear Sagar

we are not considering the cusp signlord and cusp starlord while arriving the significators. The starting point is cuspal sublord. Being so, why you give importance to the sign occupied by the cuspal signlord and the sign occupied by the cuspal starlord while considering for second marriage.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Second marriage Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 6:45 AM

Dear Dhanabalan please give me the point which u have asked before which i have not yet given clarification.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Sat, 6/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 September, 2008, 10:07 PM

Dear Mohankumar

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dear Sagar

Dear Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear All,

Here is a question.

What is the rule that can say that a girl will be married to a man as a second partner.

For instance, if you see the natal chart of a girl around her ages of 16 is there any rule that says bodly confidently she will get married in the age of ------ but as a second wife to a person.

Please note it is not the second marriage or dual marriage but first marriage to the girl as a second wife to a person.

Awaiting all your opinions.

With Regards,

KP follower.

--- On Sun, 7/9/08, Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrology wrote:

Mohan Kumar Ragunathan <kpmk_astrologyRe: Second marriage Date: Sunday, 7 September, 2008, 8:26 AM

Dear Dhanabalan,

I have already answered you about my forthcoming theory under the message heading "Sublord Signification" . Please refer that.

If you want to learn something from others, ask for it in a better way, openly saying that you are not able to understand KP rules. Or else, just go ahead with your job of questioning others.

I don't mind it. You have read the reactions on your approach with the forum members.

Some may like it. I don't like your way, to be frank.

It is not necessary for me to answer your questions in the way you are asking for it. I am a professional astrologer and I do know my job.

You may have come into this forum before me, but I had come into KP principles long before.

I had been asking questions with everyone like you are doing now.

But, I have experienced that mere questioning doesn't help one to learn well. One should probe into the subject and do practicals. I have done it and I know to some extent what is what.

Nobody will answer, either they don't know or they don't want to reveal.

But, I will reveal my findings soon. Don't think I am backing up. Not with you, certainly.

Refer the above mentioned message. With thanks and warm regards,MK (Mohan Kumar.R.)Scientific Astrologer & Spoken English TutorAdvanced Stellar Astrology Research Academy (KP based)219/84, Moongapadi St.,Gugai, SALEM - 636 006Cell: 99443-07025

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, September 6, 2008 10:07:45 PMRe: Second marriage

Dear Mohankumar

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dear Sagar

Dear Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan

Starting point of a cuspal sub lord is placed in a perticular sign , hence i give promimnance for it.

Note:

Astrologer will predict " job at financial institute / Bank / LIC ",

many times i was unable to predict whether it is sweeper job or Manager or Chair man.

which is y i have asked Mr. Mohankumar to do research in this way.

I am concentrating on my Electro Automobile now and practicing Mirrorology for Vastu suggession.

I am not having any good software and i have to work manually to erect charts a laborius work for me which took nearly 20 minits.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara --- On Sun, 7/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Second marriage Date: Sunday, 7 September, 2008, 8:14 PM

Dear Sagar

we are not considering the cusp signlord and cusp starlord while arriving the significators. The starting point is cuspal sublord. Being so, why you give importance to the sign occupied by the cuspal signlord and the sign occupied by the cuspal starlord while considering for second marriage.

Dhanabalan--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSunday, September 7, 2008, 6:45 AM

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 September, 2008, 10:07 PM

Dear Mohankumar

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dear Sagar

Dear Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Sagar

Can vastu overtake the natal chart?

For example, if a person's longevity is only 30 years as per natal chart, can we increse his longevity through vastu?

Dhanabalan--- On Mon, 9/8/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Second marriage Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:45 AM

Dear Dhanabalan

Starting point of a cuspal sub lord is placed in a perticular sign , hence i give promimnance for it.

Note:

many times i was unable to predict whether it is sweeper job or Manager or Chair man.

I am concentrating on my Electro Automobile now and practicing Mirrorology for Vastu suggession.

I am not having any good software and i have to work manually to erect charts a laborius work for me which took nearly 20 minits.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara --- On Sun, 7/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSunday, 7 September, 2008, 8:14 PM

Dear Sagar

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSunday, September 7, 2008, 6:45 AM

Dear Mohankumar

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dear Sagar

Dear Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan

No, Longevity can not be changed by Vaastu or any medicle science.

Ha , i have experienced similar points both in the horoscope and Vastu of a person and house.

I am a firm beliver of FATE IS PREDESTINED AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE OR ALTER IT , EVEN THE CREATOR LORD BRAHMA.

I HAVE DONE RESEARCH ON VAASTU SHILPA SHASTRA AND MIRROROLOGY AND POSTER THERAPHY WHIC IS ALSO ONE OF THE POINT AS PER MY HOROSCOPE ONLY.

AS MOON AT VENUS SIGN, JUPITER STAR AND SATURN SUB.AS PER K.SUBRMANIAM'S PROFFESSION THIS POSITION INDICATES MANUFATURER OF MIRROR AND I HAD DONE MIRROROLOGY ONE OF ITS KIND IN THE WORLD.

MY WRITE UP APPEARED IN EXPRESS STAR TELLER IN 1999 JANUARY ISSUE. MANY OF CLIENTS SATIS FIED WITH MY SUGGESSTION/GUIDENCE.

i was dead against to any remedial measures, i accepted Vast shilpa shastra because it is also comes under planetary influences on universe, though it is 33.33% but will play a ver key role on homes.

Link:

http://www.starteller.com/estart9.html

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 8/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Second marriage Date: Monday, 8 September, 2008, 5:50 PM

Dear Sagar

For example, if a person's longevity is only 30 years as per natal chart, can we increse his longevity through vastu?

Dhanabalan--- On Mon, 9/8/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comMonday, September 8, 2008, 11:45 AM

Dear Dhanabalan

Note:

Regards

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comSunday, 7 September, 2008, 8:14 PM

Dear Sagar

Dear Mohankumar

Dear Dhanabalan Sir,

Dear Sagar

Dear Dhanabalan

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Sagar Sir,

I am Neeraj , member of this group , Kp student, B.E. civil, working in Dubai,

Can you tell me in detail what is this MIRROROLOGY ? how it works? how it is benifitial in VASTU remmidies.

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj--- On Mon, 9/8/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Second marriage Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 7:34 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

Ha , i have experienced similar points both in the horoscope and Vastu of a person and house.

I am a firm beliver of FATE IS PREDESTINED AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE OR ALTER IT , EVEN THE CREATOR LORD BRAHMA.

I HAVE DONE RESEARCH ON VAASTU SHILPA SHASTRA AND MIRROROLOGY AND POSTER THERAPHY WHIC IS ALSO ONE OF THE POINT AS PER MY HOROSCOPE ONLY.

AS MOON AT VENUS SIGN, JUPITER STAR AND SATURN SUB.AS PER K.SUBRMANIAM' S PROFFESSION THIS POSITION INDICATES MANUFATURER OF MIRROR AND I HAD DONE MIRROROLOGY ONE OF ITS KIND IN THE WORLD.

MY WRITE UP APPEARED IN EXPRESS STAR TELLER IN 1999 JANUARY ISSUE. MANY OF CLIENTS SATIS FIED WITH MY SUGGESSTION/ GUIDENCE.

i was dead against to any remedial measures, i accepted Vast shilpa shastra because it is also comes under planetary influences on universe, though it is 33.33% but will play a ver key role on homes.

Link:

http://www.startell er.com/estart9. html

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 8/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comMonday, 8 September, 2008, 5:50 PM

Dear Sagar

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comMonday, September 8, 2008, 11:45 AM

Dear Dhanabalan

Note:

Regards

Dear Sagar

Guest guest

Dear Neeraj

Mirrorology is researched and developed by me for the simple remedy for the deffected vastu.One of its kind in the world.Since 1996 I am giving suggession to my clients who got very good relief and satisfied.

http://www.starteller.com/estart9.html

Please go through the link and let me know ur doubts, i will explain in detail.

I am going to start classes from 20th September 2008.

U too can join I will teach the same.

U have to pay for the same.

All the best at all moments

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Fri, 12/9/08, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneerajRe: Second marriage Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008, 2:02 PM

Dear Sagar Sir,

I am Neeraj , member of this group , Kp student, B.E. civil, working in Dubai,

Can you tell me in detail what is this MIRROROLOGY ? how it works? how it is benifitial in VASTU remmidies.

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj--- On Mon, 9/8/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comMonday, September 8, 2008, 7:34 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

AS MOON AT VENUS SIGN, JUPITER STAR AND SATURN SUB.AS PER K.SUBRMANIAM' S PROFFESSION THIS POSITION INDICATES MANUFATURER OF MIRROR AND I HAD DONE MIRROROLOGY ONE OF ITS KIND IN THE WORLD.

MY WRITE UP APPEARED IN EXPRESS STAR TELLER IN 1999 JANUARY ISSUE. MANY OF CLIENTS SATIS FIED WITH MY SUGGESSTION/ GUIDENCE.

Link:

http://www.startell er.com/estart9. html

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 8/9/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >Re: Second marriage@gro ups.comMonday, 8 September, 2008, 5:50 PM

Dear Sagar

Dear Dhanabalan

Note:

Regards

Dear Sagar</

Guest guest

Savita

can u say when u were 1st married, seperated what r ur professional lifes been

any children from the marriage

and a brief on why u seperated

-mutual dislike, infidelity, domestic violence, alcholism ...

this info can help budding astrologers in this group [last point ]

prashant

Moderator JR

savi friends <savifriends26

astrologer_mrutyunjay;

Friday, May 8, 2009 9:51:24 AM

SECOND MARRIAGE

Dear sir,

Please tell me the prospects of second marriage

Name: savita mule

DOB: 26-09-1969

Birth Place: walchandnagar (Maharastra)

Birth time: 19.25

With Regards

Savita

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to

http://in.promos. / groups/

Guest guest

Prashant,

In 2002-03 first marrage. I am working. I have 1 son.

Regards,

Savita

--- On Fri, 8/5/09, Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar wrote:

Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar

Re: SECOND MARRIAGE

Friday, 8 May, 2009, 10:26 PM

Savita

can u say when u were 1st married, seperated what r ur professional lifes been

any children from the marriage

and a brief on why u seperated

-mutual dislike, infidelity, domestic violence, alcholism ...

this info can help budding astrologers in this group [last point ]

prashant

Moderator JR

____________ _________ _________ __

savi friends <savifriends26@ .co. in>

astrologer_mrutyunj ay ;

Friday, May 8, 2009 9:51:24 AM

SECOND MARRIAGE

Dear sir,

Please tell me the prospects of second marriage

Name: savita mule

DOB: 26-09-1969

Birth Place: walchandnagar (Maharastra)

Birth time: 19.25

With Regards

Savita

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to

http://in.promos. / groups/

Guest guest

Dear sir,

As I see your chart chances of marriage are not there. I can not see the reasons

but chances of first marrige was also very less.

Inder

, Mylarilinga M <mylarilinga wrote:

>

> Dear sir,

>  

> Please tell me the prospects of second marriage

>  

> Name: Mylarilinga.M

> DOB: 15-03-1973

> Birth Place: Bangalore

> Birth time: 6.40 P.M.

>  

> With Regards

>  

> Mylarilinga

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 -

Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

With all the complexities , emotions and drama,being there,yet chances of second

marrige are not there.Bit unfortunate position on this front.

Inder

, savi friends <savifriends26 wrote:

>

> Dear sir,

>  

> Please tell me the prospects of second marriage

>  

> Name: savita mule

> DOB: 26-09-1969

> Birth Place: walchandnagar (Maharastra)

> Birth time: 19.25 

>

> With Regards

>  

> Savita

>

>

>

> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go

to http://in.promos./groups/

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Friend, 6th is not the ONLY cusp to check for the separation1.As per House grouping of Sri TW ji,(a) Marriage and separation - 2,7,11 & 1,6,10,12,8,4(b) Separation after marriage -2,7,6,12© Separation of husband and wifr - 1,6,10,122.During the joint period of the significators of 1,6 and 10, there is no possibility of conjugal life or else there is some sort of estrangement or separation in married life: it also denotes divorce.- Further Lights on Nakshastra Chinthamani - pg 148RegardsKalyanSrinivasanK <srinivasankannan77 Sent: Sun, October 11, 2009 10:06:16 AM Second marriage

Dear Members

In an horoscope SL of 7th cusp is Mercury who is in the contellation and sub of Rahu in a duel sign. 2nd house SL also signifies 7. This as per KP indicates second marriage But 7th cusp SL has no connection whatsoever to 6 for seperation. Still do you predict second marriage for the native

Thanks

Kannan